Available by cell phone
ResidencyWayne State
FellowshipGeisinger Hosp
9780 Pyramid Ct
Englewood, CO 80112
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Dana Ambler to a friend?

4.9

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care to a friend?
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
Dr. Ambler is the exact person who I would want with me along in this journey...She is a no bs kind of woman, but somehow is still incredible compassionate. At one point I ran into her in the hall after talking with the nurse about my lining finally being up to where we wanted it, and she gave me a huge smile and told me (something along the lines of), "I'm loving that lining, girl! Let's do this!"...Something about her just releases all my tension about it. I walk out of her office truly feeling a "We got this." sentiment.
Every time I walked in [to Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care], they greeted me with a smile, and if I was out in the waiting room, nurses who had an extra minute would come out and ask how I was doing, personally. They asked about my weekends (and remembered what I told them!). They gave me hugs when things didn't go well, they held my hand when I had to go through painful procedures, and I always felt like they were on my side.
European, Middle Eastern
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
How was your experience with Dana Ambler at Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care?
Dr. Ambler is the exact person who I would want with me along in this journey. First point being that my husband walked out of our first meeting with her and said, "She's got this, I can feel it. She cited papers!" My husband is not particularly trusting of doctors, and his immediate comfort with her and her abilities made me feel more at ease. She is a no bs kind of woman, but somehow is still incredible compassionate. At one point I ran into her in the hall after talking with the nurse about my lining finally being up to where we wanted it, and she gave me a huge smile and told me (something along the lines of), "I'm loving that lining, girl! Let's do this!" We're finishing our last IUI cycle now, and if it's a negative, I have no doubt in my mind that Dr. Ambler is who I want doing my IVF. Something about her just releases all my tension about it. I walk out of her office truly feeling a "We got this." sentiment.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dana Ambler at Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care?
Be completely honest about your concerns. I felt a bit intimidated by her presence at first, but after a few interactions, I was more comfortable in asking my "dumb questions", which of course were never actually dumb, and she never once made me feel like they were either. Whenever I was actually honest with how I was feeling and what my concerns were, she always alleviated them with her thorough answers and cautious and practical optimism.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dana Ambler at Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care?
I truly felt like Dr. Ambler and the entire clinic, were rooting for me. Every time I walked in, they greeted me with a smile, and if I was out in the waiting room, nurses who had an extra minute would come out and ask how I was doing, personally. They asked about my weekends (and remembered what I told them!). They gave me hugs when things didn't go well, they held my hand when I had to go through painful procedures, and I always felt like they were on my side. The only reason I didn't give 100% is because there is always a little bit of disconnect within the office, and often times I have to correct a few things with the nurses or the back of house staff, like I would call in on CD 1-3 for a baseline and I always need to have a dilation and an ultrasound, but when I called in once for my dilation, they forgot to also schedule me for a baseline ultrasound. Or a nurse might forget what dose of medications I am on and I need to correct them (it's always on my charts, but they don't always read through before every appointment). From my understanding of other clinics though, no clinic has perfect communication, and I personally would honestly rather be slightly more vigilant with my numbers/dosages/etc and have a friendly face to chat with about this difficult time than the opposite.
Describe the protocols Dana Ambler used in your cycles at Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care and their degree of success.
So, I have diminished ovarian reserve, and when we started going to Dr. Ambler, I had an AFC of ~3-6, AMH level 0.6, FSH 19, super low testosterone, low TSH, cervical stenosis, and suspected endometriosis (never been confirmed, but now seems less likely). She had me immediately get on a DOR supplementation schedule - Vitamin D, Fish Oil, CoQ10, Prenatal, DHEA, Ovasitol, and PQQ. Since the studies have shown that egg development begins 3 months before ovulation, she had me stay on these for the 3 months before beginning my first IUI. That one was purely Clomid 100mg Day 3-7, and progesterone suppositories (I have low luteal phase progesterone) in the luteal phase. I had a ~7mm lining and an 18 mm follicle. That resulted in a negative test. My second IUI was Letrozole (with the hopes of improved lining, as Clomid is known to decrease lining), 10 mg CD 3-7, with luteal phase HCG (I had bad side effects from the progesterone, so we switched to the HCG to increase my luteal phase progesterone). Side note, in both of these, I ovulated on my own ~CD 16. I had 6-7mm lining with a 21mm follicle. Also resulted in a negative. My third IUI was same protocol, but added Estrace, 1 mg vaginally CD 5-surge (hoping to increase my estrogen, and therefore, lining). My follicles went weird, and turns out I had an anovulatory cycle, so that IUI was cancelled. We did a reset cycle - estrogen for 21 days, then progesterone to start up my period again. IUI #4 I did the Letrozole, and then added micro HCG (for lining), instead of Estrace (thinking maybe it did something weird - turns out it didn't), CD 6-surge. I had a positive OPK way too early, so the cycle was cancelled (we now know that I apparently sometime have false positives, as my LH was still low). I am currently on IUI #5 (and last). We did Letrozole, micro HCG, and Estrace. My lining has been dragging along, so we went ahead and added Ganirelix to delay my ovulation until we could build that up. Since it's my last IUI, we're putting everything into it. I do have a couple of follicles in the mature range, so we're hoping that everything lines up this time. I'll go back in for an ultrasound to check my lining and trigger tomorrow if it looks better, with hopefully an IUI the following day. (By the way - there is no male infertility to speak of in our case). Then I'll be on the luteal phase HCG 2.5 ml 3, 6, and 9 days after IUI. It has been really helpful that they have monitored me really well throughout all of the cycles - with ultrasounds 2-3x/week during stims.
There are three nurses and one NP that I would interact with on a regular basis. Stacie was always nice and compassionate, though sometimes it seemed like she hadn't read through my current cycle before calling me back, sometimes referencing prior cycles, or sometimes getting me confused as a Dr. Albrecht patient instead of Dr. Ambler. Kathy (nurse) was always very nice, always double checked with Dr. Ambler before telling me anything, and always seemed on top of my chart. My only complaint about her is that she sometimes said fairly insensitive things, like, "What did you do?!" during my anovulatory cycle, further enhancing my fears that infertility is "my fault". Otherwise though, she would always come out and greet me, or give me a smile, even when she wasn't my attending nurse for the day. Heather is apparently a new nurse, and I just met with her for the first time yesterday. She was incredibly kind and familiar with my chart. Apparently she had just come over from Conceptions, so seemed really familiar with the infertility world, and answered my questions well. Kathi is the NP in the office and is also very nice. She, somehow though, seems the least familiar with my chart, and has made several mistakes with me, like telling me to get off of one med, when I wasn't supposed to (as I found out when I showed up for my next ultrasound). It cost us some money, because we have to stretch out the cycle longer, but otherwise I don't think will be the reason this cycle doesn't work.
Describe your experience with Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care.
The back of house staff is probably my least favorite part of the office. Specifically Anne C. She makes mistakes regularly in scheduling (will tell me one time only to find out she booked me for a half hour earlier/later), or will forget to book something when I am coming in for more than one procedure. The staff has always found a way to fit me in when that happens though. It's just frustrating. Missy and the other woman at the front desk, though, are wonderful. Always cheerful, always remember my name, always ask about my weekend. Brittany and the other lab techs are also wonderful. They are chatty and as sweet as can be. Also, I'm a pretty hard stick, but they never seem to have trouble getting blood out of me. It's excellent. I haven't had much interaction with billing though, and I've heard they can be a little frustrating, but I have nothing to speak of in that department.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dana Ambler at Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care.
My IUIs were covered under insurance, so costs so far have been minimal. $25/ultrasound, $30 for a visit with a nurse, $50 for a visit with Dr. Ambler. Labs were done in house. Not sure about IVF costs.
Describe Dana Ambler's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Dana Ambler at Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Tubal Blockage
She [Dr. Ambler] said I am a great candidate for IVF. For IVF cycles her office does frozen embryo transfers, prefers ICSI, and we will also do the optional genetic testing to reduce our chance of miscarriage...She is NOT a fan of implanting more than one embryo. She said she NEVER recommends implanting 2 embryos to patients ever. She was very clear about the risks, which I appreciated... was so patient and sat with us to answer all of our questions. She made every question we had an important one. She was so kind but also very frank with what we could expect moving forward with a cycle of IVF. I have experienced 2 miscarriages and also 2 tubal pregnancies. She was so sympathetic and sensitive about my losses.
The clinic [Denver IVF] offers a free IVF seminar once a month that answered so many of our questions. Also by going to the seminar, you get half off of your first consultation making it just $100. They also request your paperwork a week before your visit to go over your history. They are very upfront about the cost of treatment and I really feel like they are in our corner to work with us. The only weakness from our visit would be I wish they would have followed up with my OBGYN to get my tests and history from her. If they would have had that information we would have been able to make a plan faster for what tests I needed moving forward.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Tubal Blockage
She was so kind and I appreciated that she was honest about risks. I thought she was a good balance of a sweet bedside manner, sympathetic about my history, while also laying out the risks moving forward with IVF. I did not feel like a number at all and there was no pressure. I know she will be supportive of whatever we decide.
Don't be afraid to ask questions and even come prepared with some. Dr. Ambler is more than happy to answer any of them and wants to ease any concerns you might have.
Dr. Ambler was so patient and sat with us to answer all of our questions. She made every question we had an important one. She was so kind but also very frank with what we could expect moving forward with a cycle of IVF. I have experienced 2 miscarriages and also 2 tubal pregnancies. She was so sympathetic and sensitive about my losses.
Dr. Ambler suggested a cycle of IVF moving forward. She explained it would take about 4 months from start to finish. I need to have a FEMVUE first to see if I have a tubal blockage. If it's blocked I will need surgery to remove or block off the tube so it will not affect implantation of an embryo during IVF. She said I am a great candidate for IVF. For IVF cycles her office does frozen embryo transfers, prefers ICSI, and we will also do the optional genetic testing to reduce our chance of miscarriage.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care. (Assigned nurse: Melissa)
The IVF care coordinator was so helpful. She made all the dates for our IVF cycle very clear. The price of IVF was easy to understand and we could easily tell what was due for each point of our IVF cycle. She also told me the names of the other IVF staff and said we could reach out whenever we had questions. She was so wonderful and I can't say enough good things about her.
Describe your experience with Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care.
The clinic offers a free IVF seminar once a month that answered so many of our questions. Also by going to the seminar, you get half off of your first consultation making it just $100. They also request your paperwork a week before your visit to go over your history. They are very upfront about the cost of treatment and I really feel like they are in our corner to work with us. The only weakness from our visit would be I wish they would have followed up with my OBGYN to get my tests and history from her. If they would have had that information we would have been able to make a plan faster for what tests I needed moving forward.
If you pay with cash or check instead of credit there is a 3% discount. For phase 1 of IVF it is $7905. The Embryo Transfer is $3007. Additional costs we are paying for are genetic testing which will be about $2500. Plus the cost of the medications (about $5000).
She is NOT a fan of implanting more than one embryo. She said she NEVER recommends implanting 2 embryos to patients ever. She was very clear about the risks, which I appreciated. With my first pregnancy I had preeclampsia at the very end, but didn't have it at all with my second. She said the chances of me having preeclampsia with twins is 7 times higher since I have had it in the past. She also said embryos can fight for space, and also since she prefers ICSI the embryo has a 5% chance of splitting. So there is a concern for having 3-4 babies. Ultimately with us knowing the risks, she said she will support us whatever we decided to implant one embryo or two.
+ Read more- Read less

She [Dr. Dana Ambler] fully explains everything. She does talk very quickly, as there's a lot to cover, but she leaves time for questions and doesn't rush you out. Everytime you see her for procedures, she takes time to answer questions if you have them (and seems confused if you don't)...After testing, we discovered I had diminished ovarian reserve due to one ovary not really doing anything at all. She put me on a supplement protocol. After 8 months on the protocol, I'm pleased to report my sleepy ovary has woken up and started ovulating normally! We did several rounds of Clomid/progesterone with IUI, but my response to Clomid was not fantastic (it was "okay" but not spectacular). After no pregnancies, we decided to try letrozole/progesterone. I responded extremely well to letrozole, and produced 3 follicles for the first IUI (and ovulated before the 2nd cycle ultrasound). She will cancel if you exceed 3 follicles. We needed to take a break, but will try two more letrozole/progesterone IUIs, as I responded well to them, before moving on to IVF. She is unsure why I'm not pregnant yet, as my response to the meds should have resulted in pregnancy by now.
I've seen several nurses there [Denver IVF]. I have two that are my "favorites" as their style of empathy/compassion fits me as a person wonderfully! However, every nurse there has had fantastic empathy...IUI is $300 (self-pay). That includes semen wash/processing and insemination. It does NOT include medications...Small clinic, with only two doctors. The care is highly personalized and it feels very welcoming! All of the techs and nurses are extremely friendly and warm! Small waiting room, so sometimes it can feel uncomfortable during busy hours as you're in close proximity to other patients. However, they aren't busy very often, especially not mid-morning or mid-afternoon. There's only one restroom for patients, so sometimes you have to wait a while, but it's clean and well stocked.
She fully explains everything. She does talk very quickly, as there's a lot to cover, but she leaves time for questions and doesn't rush you out. Everytime you see her for procedures, she takes time to answer questions if you have them (and seems confused if you don't). The quick talking can be slightly overwhelming if you haven't done any background research (my husband got a bit glazed over at one point), but she's perfectly okay with being interrupted for clarification.
Do a little background research, to learn some of the terms. Even just a basic understanding will allow you to get more from your appointment. Take notes or ask if you can record the appointment - she always covers a LOT and trying to remember can be daunting.
She knows her patients by name and will say hi to you in the hallway even if you don't have an appointment. When talking to her, you can tell she cares due to her word choice and genuine empathy. I've been complicated, and she genuinely apologizes for not being able to get me pregnant yet. When explaining options, she's very transparents and totally understands that money really does matter.
I've seen several nurses there. I have two that are my "favorites" as their style of empathy/compassion fits me as a person wonderfully! However, every nurse there has had fantastic empathy. They always ask how you are, and if you say "fine" they ask if you're sure. They genuinely care about you as a person. Some of the nurses do a better job of explaining than others, but they're all patient and willing to answer any and all questions you may have. I have spent over 30 minutes on the phone with one because I had a lot of questions, and she never made me feel rushed.
Describe your experience with Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care.
IUI is $300 (self-pay). That includes semen wash/processing and insemination. It does NOT include medications. Ultrasounds, medications, labwork are all covered by my insurance, so I'm unsure what the self-pay is for those. The clinic has a great IVF self-pay package and provides a lot of resources for financing. The egg retrieval and fertilization (and 6 months of freezer storage) is just over $8000. The FET is just iver $3000. Those prices do NOT cover meds or any additional testing (PGS/PGD, trial transfer, etc) because those costs vary so widly based on what the patient needs.
+ Read more- Read less

[Dr. Ambler] was very straight forward and spoke at our level of understanding. Was very clear...She gave a diagnosis that was different from every other Doctor seen and explained why. She was very honest on all possibilities...She ordered him [husband] some supplements that greatly improved his count (20 million to 93 million) and has prescribed him clomid for 3 months to increase his testosterone. Depending on his results will determine whether we pursue further interventions. If his motility does not improve, she is recommending IUI with both frozen and a fresh sample.
Treatment costs [at Denver IVF] are definitely less than other clinics in our area. We are paying out of pocket and Dr. Ambler works with our insurance for things that can be covered (blood tests, semen analysis, etc). Self-pay for the consultation is $225 and they provide you with a list of everything and the costs...The intake process is very thorough. Initial consultation was overwhelming but the office was very calm and accommodating. After meeting with the Doctor, we met with a Care Coordinator and it was a lot of information at once! I wish I would have taken more detailed notes as it would have saved a lot of phone calls. It also seemed very fast. Lots of waiting to get in and then bam! Due to my husband needing further testing and medications, I chose to delay some additional testing and the nurse and care team were confused until I explained.
She was very clear on her diagnosis and recommendations for treatment. She gave a diagnosis that was different from every other Doctor seen and explained why. She was very honest on all possibilities.
Send everything prior to your appointment
All other Doctor's seen prior to Dr. Ambler reported that my husbands Sperm count and motility were low but not concerning and would just take longer but had no further recommendations for him. All recommendations were for me (lose weight, stop drinking caffeine, cut stress), but all of my test results were good. Dr. Ambler was clear that my husband's testosterone was too low and was impacting his motility. She ordered him some supplements that greatly improved his count (20 million to 93 million) and has prescribed him clomid for 3 months to increase his testosterone. Depending on his results will determine whether we pursue further interventions. If his motility does not improve, she is recommending IUI with both frozen and a fresh sample.
Describe your experience with Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care.
From the first call, the staff was very calm and knowledgeable. The intake process is very thorough. Initial consultation was overwhelming but the office was very calm and accommodating. After meeting with the Doctor, we met with a Care Coordinator and it was a lot of information at once! I wish I would have taken more detailed notes as it would have saved a lot of phone calls. It also seemed very fast. Lots of waiting to get in and then bam! Due to my husband needing further testing and medications, I chose to delay some additional testing and the nurse and care team were confused until I explained.
Treatment costs are definitely less than other clinics in our area. We are paying out of pocket and Dr. Ambler works with our insurance for things that can be covered (blood tests, semen analysis, etc). Self-pay for the consultation is $225 and they provide you with a list of everything and the costs.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr. Ambler really cares for her patients. She was the first doctor after seeing multiple doctors that showed empathy when I mentioned I had a miscarriage. I have full confidence in her and her wonderful staff. I love that she asks after if I have any questions after she explains an in-deepth topic. I don't feel rushed when we talk, I feel positive and hopeful.... Dr. Ambler was testing for things and going the extra mile to help us succeed in obtaining a successful pregnancy.
Strengths: The staff [Albrecht Women's Care] are very friendly, haven't met staff member that wasn't friendly. I love the location of the office, easy to get to! Weakness: parking is so hard to find, I wish they had better parking. The office is a little small, could use a bigger waiting room.... [Nurse] She is very caring and understanding. I am totally confident in her knowledge and trust she can implement my care plan. Her communication skills are amazing.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Infertility is a hard path to navigate and Dr. Ambler is/was very accommodating and compassionate during the process. I trust her judgement and knowledge. Nothing is more comforting than knowing that your doctor is doing 100%. Ive seen other doctors and I know they've let my treatment slip through the cracks. Dr. Ambler was testing for things and going the extra mile to help us succeed in obtaining a successful pregnancy.
This is very cliche, but before your appointment list out questions you may have. She always asks if you have questions. She takes time to anwser them, so take the time to write down your questions.
HSG- to make sure there wasn't a blocked flaloppian tube. Both tubes were clear. Blood Draws- check hormone levels Egg reserve with US- good egg numbers sperm analysis- my husbands sperm would preform
Describe your experience with your nurse at Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care. (Assigned nurse: Kathy)
Describe your experience with Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care.
Strengths: The staff are very friendly, haven't met staff member that wasn't friendly. I love the location of the office, easy to get to! Weakness: parking is so hard to find, I wish they had better parking. The office is a little small, could use a bigger waiting room.
This depends on your insurance and insurance codes they use. I know they have lower costs for IVF, we are not IVF patients.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr Ambler has been amazing through this whole experience. She has great bedside manner, she’s easy to talk to, and makes me feel like I really matter to her. She always address’s me by my first name, as well as my husband. Appointments with her are easy, comfortable, and pleasant. She has a great attitude and always seems very happy, which really helps when going through this tough journey. We couldn’t be anymore pleased with her care.
The clinic [Denver IVF Albrecht] has been wonderful, communication is great. The IVF coordinator, Melissa Aguirre is absolutely top notch! There has never been any issues that have had to be addressed. We have no complaints!... My nurse has been great, easy to talk to and very informative.... We paid completely out of pocket, phase one which included stimulation, monitoring, and egg retrieval was near $12,000. This did not include my $5500.00 in medications, anesthesia for egg retrieval, and blood work.
Don’t be afraid to ask anything! For most women going through IVF, it is scary and intimidating. Dr. Amber is reassuring and wants to be sure you understand everything!
Dr. Ambler has been extremely personable through this entire experience. She uses my first name every time I see her and somehow makes me feel so incredibly comfortable that I can ask her anything, even if I feel like it’s a silly question. She is always happy and pleasant and I never feel rushed during our appointments.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care. (Assigned nurse: Ching Mei)
My nurse has been great, easy to talk to and very informative.
Describe your experience with Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care.
The clinic has been wonderful, communication is great. The IVF coordinator, Melissa Aguirre is absolutely top notch! There has never been any issues that have had to be addressed. We have no complaints!
Unfortunately, Colorado does not have mandated coverage and our insurance plan has no IVF coverage. We paid completely out of pocket, phase one which included stimulation, monitoring, and egg retrieval was near $12,000. This did not include my $5500.00 in medications, anesthesia for egg retrieval, and blood work. We are awaiting phase two, or FET, which is $5000. This also did not include $2500 in meds and some blood work.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
when we got very, very bad results from our first and only IVF cycle with her [Dr. Ambler] (0 embryos from 14 eggs) we had to request a phone call with her to go over what happened when the nurse had no explanation...told us that it was my egg quality and gave us a devastatingly bad prognosis. She was willing to do another cycle but wouldn’t change anything....asked Dr. Ambler if it could have been her lab or the protocol that gave us such poor results but she refused to take any responsibility and was unwilling to try anything than her standard one-size fits all approach.
My results/file were mixed with another patients [at Denver IVF Albrecht] and the results and patient name were shown to me in an appointment and were relied upon for my IVF cycle...Even though she suspected DOR, Dr. Ambler had me on birth control to prime for my egg retrieval and help with timing (they only do egg retrievals one week per month)...very bad results from our first and only IVF cycle with her (0 embryos from 14 eggs)...
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
I liked Dr. Ambler’s bedside manner and she did an okay job of explaining things the few times we saw her. However, when we got very, very bad results from our first and only IVF cycle with her (0 embryos from 14 eggs) we had to request a phone call with her to go over what happened when the nurse had no explanation. Dr. Ambler told us that it was my egg quality and gave us a devastatingly bad prognosis. She was willing to do another cycle but wouldn’t change anything. We decided that didn’t make much sense and switched to CCRM, who did additional testing and suggested a different approach. We got 12 beautiful embryos from 20 eggs with my first cycle with CCRM. I’m currently looking at my beautiful 3 month old twins from that cycle. Dr. Ambler said I had DOR and poor egg quality but CCRM found no evidence of that and said it was unexplained infertility. We asked Dr. Ambler if it could have been her lab or the protocol that gave us such poor results but she refused to take any responsibility and was unwilling to try anything than her standard one-size fits all approach. We thought we were saving money by going to her but we would have saved so much if we just went to CCRM first. We also would have saved the heartache of hearing our doctor, who we had trusted and been under the care of for nearly a year, tell us that we would probably never have our own biological children. The few months between hearing her prognosis and getting the positive pregnancy test were the hardest of my life. I know it’s impossible to have any certainty in this area, but if we had listened to her we would have likely given up on IVF. Instead CCRM gave us hope, 12 embryos, and 2 beautiful babies (so far!).
If you are able, go to CCRM. They have the best lab, doctors, and nurses. When we did IVF it was about $5,000 more per cycle, but the quality of care was noticeably better in every way and the results were worth every penny.
Nurses for IUIs were great. When we moved onto IVF they were terrible. Communication was poor and my file (including test results) were mixed with another patients. I had to point this out when they were reviewing my test results in person and I could see the patients name on the paperwork. We very rarely got any face time with Dr. Ambler.
Even though she suspected DOR, Dr. Ambler had me on birth control to prime for my egg retrieval and help with timing (they only do egg retrievals one week per month). CCRM did estrogen priming instead and we got many more eggs and better quality eggs as well, and we followed my body for the perfect time instead of the clinics schedule. Dr. Ambler would only do frozen transfers, but we had nothing to transfer. CCRM said for us, if egg quality might be an issue, we should try fresh (which worked) for our 2 best embryos and the remaining 10 were frozen, even though they typically recommend frozen. Dr. Ambler had me on DHEA for several months prior to my retrieval. CCRM took me off of it immediately. They said my levels were so high it looked like I had a tumor and the test doesn’t run that high, not to mention I was having horrible side effects that I complained of to Dr. Ambler. Dr. Ambler ran this test but did not share the results with me, only cut my dose in half and did not retest.
For IUIs, the nurses were fine. I expected the same or better for IVF but they were terrible and were a big reason why we switched clinics. I was not assigned one nurse or coordinator and they did not communicate well with each other. I had to repeat information multiple times. The biggest issue was that another patients test results were in my file and despite several emails about something seeming off - I wasn’t in the office the day they said I took certain tests and I didn’t remember them being performed - it wasn’t until our meeting a few days before my egg retrieval where I had to physically show them that someone else’s name was on the piece of paper that this issue was finally corrected, and I had to take the test before my retrieval. They were also not very compassionate and had no explanation or next steps when they called with sometimes very bad news. I didn’t feel that my IVF cycle was being competently managed which obviously added unnecessary and possibly harmful stress to an already stressful process.
Describe your experience with Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care.
The clinic is fine. Does not have the bells and whistles of CCRM. Dr. Ambler’s office was working on the new lab at the time of my retrieval so we had to go to HQA (High Quality Affordable) in Colorado Springs for retrieval. I didn’t know any better then but compared to CCRM, it was terrible. The nurses couldn’t get my IV started and when they called the anesthesiologist to try he wasn’t even wearing gloves. He couldn’t get it right away and blood was spurting everywhere. He had my husband, without gloves put pressure on it while they tried the other hand. Not very comforting! They had me walk way too soon after surgery and the whole place just didn’t seem clean or professional. I felt terrible for the next 48 hours, compared to feeling back to normal later that day at CCRM. Not sure if/when the new lab opened or if it’s any better. Dr. Ambler assured us that HQA was the best in the area which in retrospect is laughable.
I can’t remember exactly but I think IUIs were around $1k each and IVF was around $25k without a transfer.
+ Read more- Read less

I found dr ambler from her online reviews. I was disappointed from the lack of communication and explaination about our condition. I felt like I had to bother her for results. When we asked to see test results she did not have them.... We did many tests and really never heard about the results. Finally we found out that my husband had a very low sperm count, which they called to tell him on his birthday. We finally called to find out what was going on and she broke the news to us that my husband has y-chromosome microdeletion.
I did not have a great experience with this clinic. They [Albrecht Women's Care] were always very busy, which is nice… But I felt like I was in and out with very little to no answers.... We did many genetic screening, bloodwork, and ultrasounds with the office. About 50% of this was covered by insurance. We never moved forward with IVF with this clinic. There is never any follow-through to help us along the way. We still owe the clinic thousands of dollars.
She was very nice at first. THrennwe srarted doing every test in the book. This became really expensive. We did many tests and really never heard about the results. Finally we found out that my husband had a very low sperm count, which they called to tell him on his birthday. We finally called to find out what was going on and she broke the news to us that my husband has y-chromosome microdeletion. Basically the ball was completely left in our court with the option being $30,000 to move forward. We hadn’t heard back from the clinic since. ZERO follow-thru.
One would be to not call with Devastating bad news on your birthday! It was not life-threatening so it probably could’ve waited a day. Second I would say follow through with the patient! Finding out that it’s going to cost $30,000 to conceive it is a lot for someone to take in. Telling someone that and then never following through really just leave them there to be sad and feel helpless.
I found dr ambler from her online reviews. I was disappointed from the lack of communication and explaination about our condition. I felt like I had to bother her for results. When we asked to see test results she did not have them. We also got a call on my husbands birthday that he was practically steril. It was awful :(
We never got to the IVF portion. We only made it through the consultation, and all of the expense of testing to find out that my husband had a genetic disorder causing in fertility. We never moved forward mainly from the lack of follow through and overwhelmingly worried about the financial cost.
I had very little little interaction with the nurses
Describe your experience with Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care.
I did not have a great experience with this clinic. They were always very busy, which is nice… But I felt like I was in and out with very little to no answers. When we found out that my husband had Y chromosome micro deletion, we asked to see the test results. Dr. ambler did not have these test results to show us. We basically had to “take her word for it“ and just trust that my husband had this condition and we needed to spend $30,000 to get pregnant. We felt very vulnerable, allow

2014 - 2017
Dr. Ambler was a clear communicator and was genuinely invested in my care and outcome. I felt confident in how she approached my case, we did significant testing and based on the results she presented options and recommendations for next steps.....My first cycle for egg retrieval didn't go as planned (the follicles/eggs weren't mature enough) so we needed to cancel. I was of course very disappointed, but I really appreciated that Dr. Ambler called me herself to explain what was going on and the rationale for canceling that cycle.
Clinic [Conceptions] seems to be adjusting to an increased volume of patients, so they are working through some protocol updates. Missy, at the front desk, is fantastic...Nursing staff had a good attitude and was very prompt/communicative. I liked working with them...Just one time a nurse (who is no longer at the clinic) failed to call in a prescription for my pre-natal vitamins. I called to ask about it and they corrected it immediately...
2014 - 2017
How was your experience with Dana Ambler at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
Dr. Ambler was a clear communicator and was genuinely invested in my care and outcome. I felt confident in how she approached my case, we did significant testing and based on the results she presented options and recommendations for next steps. I felt confident in her care and the plan to to get to a positive pregnancy. I've gone to Dr. Ambler twice and absolutely recommend her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dana Ambler at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
Be prepared with any questions you have and she will go through them with you at your appointments. If something comes up after hours, don't be afraid to call her on-call.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dana Ambler at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
I felt like she really cared about my treatment and outcome. When I needed to contact her after hours she was readily available, and always reassuring. She has a very friendly 'bedside' manner and it was easy to establish a good rapport with her.
Describe the protocols Dana Ambler used in your cycles at Conceptions Reproductive Associates and their degree of success.
We decided to move forward with IVF from the very beginning. My first cycle for egg retrieval didn't go as planned (the follicles/eggs weren't mature enough) so we needed to cancel. I was of course very disappointed, but I really appreciated that Dr. Ambler called me herself to explain what was going on and the rationale for canceling that cycle. For the next egg retrieval cycle, we were able to change my dosing so that my follicles/eggs looked great and we could move ahead confidently for the retrieval. I've gone to Dr. Ambler for 2 embryo transfers, and they were both successful. Per her recommendation, I utilized an acupuncturist for each and found that to be very relaxing.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
Clinic seems to be adjusting to an increased volume of patients, so they are working through some protocol updates. Missy, at the front desk, is fantastic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dana Ambler at Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
I don't really remember but given what I know from other friends that have gone through the same thing, I think my costs were average.
Describe Dana Ambler's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
In my case, Dr. Ambler recommended a single embryo transfer and I felt comfortable with her reasoning.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr Ambler doesn’t do fresh embryo transfers...took the time to answer my questions and offer treatment plans in line with our specific diagnosis. She didn’t jump straight to IVF... was always very positive and upbeat— smiling and making jokes to ease our minds even during the tough and painful parts of IVF. I can tell she really loves her job and wants to give patients every chance at success. Our first visit we had a small miscommunication about the cost and next steps for the IVF procedure but she made it right and communication was good from that point on.
The front office staff [at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care] smiled and called me by name when I walked in. Dr Ambler took the time to answer my questions and offer treatment plans in line with our specific diagnosis. She didn’t jump straight to IVF...IVF Freeze-all cycle cost about $12k plus about $3k for medications Each Embryo transfer cost about $4,500 and about $1,500 for medications
Dr Ambler was always very positive and upbeat— smiling and making jokes to ease our minds even during the tough and painful parts of IVF. I can tell she really loves her job and wants to give patients every chance at success. Our first visit we had a small miscommunication about the cost and next steps for the IVF procedure but she made it right and communication was good from that point on.
The front office staff smiled and called me by name when I walked in. Dr Ambler took the time to answer my questions and offer treatment plans in line with our specific diagnosis. She didn’t jump straight to IVF.
Retrieval: Menopur 75iu Cetrotide FSH/Gonal F 100-150iu Dexamethasone 1mg produced 29eggs on retrieval day, 22 were mature, 10embryos made it to day 5 Transfer: estrogen patches & tablets progesterone oil injections lupron 10iu valium transferred 2 “A” graded embryos, both took, twins born 5/7/18
Describe your experience with Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care.
Dr Ambler and the staff are awesome. I never met Dr Albrecht, though I’ve heard good things about him too. One drawback to this clinic is that the retrievals and transfers are all done in Colorado Springs while they are building their new location. All blood work, ultrasounds, and other appointments were done at their Englewood location. It wasn’t a big deal for us because we live south of Denver already, but others considering this clinic should be aware. Also, Dr Ambler doesn’t do fresh embryo transfers.
Dr Ambler gave us all the statistics on transferring 1 embryo vs 2 embryos but ultimately left the decision to us. We decided to transfer 2 embryos and she was fully supportive.
+ Read more- Read less

I loved Dr. Ambler from the very first visit! She was so great, friendly, educated, and straight forward. When I had concerns she was available to answer my questions. She was really good at making sure I felt comfortable with what the plan was and made sure to answer all questions I had...We went to Dr. Ambler as a LGBT couple hoping to have a baby. We started with the IUI process but after 3 failed medicated IUI cycles Dr. Ambler felt we needed to move to the next step and we agreed. We decided to do an egg retrieval with a freeze all cycle.
The front desk staff at the Denver office [Conceptions] is very friendly and great. The front desk staff at the Littleton office isn't as friendly, they whisper about other co-workers and patients. The billing department is probably the worst part of the clinic.... I felt more like a dollar sign. I would get bills and phone calls about treatment that had already been paid for....I really enjoyed most of the nurses that I interacted with at Conceptions. The one thing I didn't like is that you had a different nurse at each stage of your cycle. They were all very knowledgeable.
If you go to Conceptions make sure Dr. Ambler is your provider.
I was treated like a human with all of my interactions with Dr. Ambler. The billing staff was a different story, I felt more like a dollar sign. I would get bills and phone calls about treatment that had already been paid for.
We went to Dr. Ambler as a LGBT couple hoping to have a baby. We started with the IUI process but after 3 failed medicated IUI cycles Dr. Ambler felt we needed to move to the next step and we agreed. We decided to do an egg retrieval with a freeze all cycle. After the retrieval, Dr. Ambler diagnosed me with poor egg quality. We had one embryo make it to freeze. Dr. Ambler wanted to move a head with the frozen transfer of our one embryo, and I am currently pregnant with our one little embryo.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
The front desk staff at the Denver office is very friendly and great. The front desk staff at the Littleton office isn't as friendly, they whisper about other co-workers and patients. The billing department is probably the worst part of the clinic.
Total cost for treatment including 3 IUI's, egg retrieval, frozen transfer, and medication was about 26,000
We only had one embryo to transfer so this was never and issue. Dr. Ambler wasn't completely opposed of transferring 2 embryos but I think it is very situational.

2013
Dr. Ambler was receptive to allowing me to attempt pregnancy using my eggs instead of going straight to donor eggs for IVF. With low ovarian reserve, using my own eggs was unlikely to result in pregnancy even with IVF, but Dr. Ambler did not pressure me to use donor eggs simply to improve her statistics. ... Dr. Ambler is not overly compassionate and can present information in a blunt manner, but she delivers bad news gently.
Administrative staff [Conceptions Repro Assoc] did not understand how my fertility benefits worked and were going to charge me cash amount for diagnostic tests after a failed IUI. ... Weekend office hours are limited, so it can be challenging to have ultrasound or lab work performed if needed. ... Strengths: Multiple locations throughout the Denver area. You may have to drive to all of the locations at some point in your treatment depending on what treatments or tests are required during your cycle.
2013
Dr. Ambler is not overly compassionate and can present information in a blunt manner, but she delivers bad news gently. I prefer physicians who present information factually and avoid sugar-coating bad news, so I liked Dr. Ambler's approach. Infertility diagnoses and treatments can be confusing, so it is challenging as a patient to know what questions to ask during office visits when you hear your diagnosis for the first time. Dr. Ambler and her nurse were available to answer questions after appointments if I had any. Dr. Ambler changed her treatment plan for me as needed based on my results & response to medications. She kept me informed regarding why she was making the changes and what to expect with the new medications. In addition to the initial consultation visit, Dr. Ambler also met with my husband and me after completing 3 rounds of treatments to reassess our plan.
Research infertility treatment options before your consultation visit and come with prepared questions. I recommend reading Toni Weschler, MPH's book, "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" to better understand reproductive health, in general. Schedule time for acupuncture, massage, or relaxation to help you maintain sanity while addressing infertility.
Dr. Ambler was receptive to allowing me to attempt pregnancy using my eggs instead of going straight to donor eggs for IVF. With low ovarian reserve, using my own eggs was unlikely to result in pregnancy even with IVF, but Dr. Ambler did not pressure me to use donor eggs simply to improve her statistics. Dr. Ambler, nurses, and ultrasound technicians patiently answered our questions, and we never felt rushed during appointments.
First Cycle: Took Clomid 50 mg for 7 days. Dr. Ambler also prescribed DHEA 75 mg daily (lab work performed to find optimal dose) and 300 mg of CoQ10 daily. I developed an ovarian cyst with Clomid and did not release an egg. Clomid was given to encourage my body to produce more FSH and LH to stimulate egg production. CoQ10 and DHEA help make mature ovaries (maternal age above 35) more responsive and "youthful." Second Cycle: Took Clomid 50 mg for 5 days. Ultrasound showed an 8 mm immature follicle only on day 12 & LH surge detected in bloodwork on same day. No trigger medications given due to follicle immaturity. Natural intercourse with husband recommended but did not result in pregnancy. Third Cycle: Letrozole 2.5 mg pills taken once daily on cycle day 3 to 7. Daily Menopur 75 IU subcutaneous injections started on day 6 until day 9. One mature follicle and one immature follicle were noted with ultrasound on day 10. Lab work indicated I was going to ovulate early, and the egg was released before triggering and retrieval could be performed. Again, natural intercourse was recommended, but no pregnancy resulted. Letrozole (Femara) was given to stimulate follicle development and ovulation. Femara is often given if a woman does not respond to Clomid. Menopur is a gonadotropin that mimics FSH and stimulates the ovaries to produce follicles. Fourth Cycle: Letrozole 5 mg was taken from cycle day 3 until cycle day 7. Menopur 75 IU subcutaneous injection was given cycle day 6 until cycle day 10. Menopur 150 IU subcutaneous injections started on cycle day 10. Lab work and ultrasound performed on cycle day 12, and I again showed signs of early ovulation. Two mature follicles noted. No triggering medications given, and no egg retrieval possible. Fifth Cycle: Letrozole 5 mg taken cycle day 3 to 7, menopur 75 IU injections given days 6 to 9, menopur 150 IU given days 10-11. Ganirelix started on day 12 to prevent ovulation until follicle could mature. Intra-uterine insemination performed, but did not result in pregnancy because of poor sperm quality (low motility, low count, abnormal morphology). Continued intra-uterine insemination, despite low quality sperm, because my ovary had prepared a healthy mature follicle. Prometrium 200 mg (Progesterone) was taken after IUI. No pregnancy resulted. Ganirelix is a gonadotropin releasing hormone antagonist and was given to delay ovulation since I had a pattern of early ovulation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Tricia)
Tricia was an angel. She was compassionate and patiently answered any questions I had about the treatment plan or medications. She was exceptionally kind and gentle when she had to report negative lab results. She eased my concerns and delivered care in a calm manner.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
Strengths: Multiple locations throughout the Denver area. You may have to drive to all of the locations at some point in your treatment depending on what treatments or tests are required during your cycle. Scheduling appointments was easy. Nurses, ultrasound technicians, and administrative staff were kind. Beautiful offices. Weakness: Depending on the time of day, the office can be busy with multiple patients having lab work and ultrasounds performed. Administrative staff did not understand how my fertility benefits worked and were going to charge me cash amount for diagnostic tests after a failed IUI. My insurance only covered diagnostic treatments, but since I had IUI performed, staff thought all further office visits and treatments would not be covered. I had to explain that the IUI failed, so we were back to diagnosing the problem, and the office visit and testing should be billed to insurance. Weekend office hours are limited, so it can be challenging to have ultrasound or lab work performed if needed. Lesson learned: Don't make plans if you are receiving infertility treatments. You are a slave to your cycle.
I don't remember the exact costs of the medications, but I paid between $200 to $500 for the medications each cycle. The IUI cost approximately $4000. My insurance covered lab work and ultrasounds at 80%, so I paid $50 to $150 for diagnostic testing.
Dr. Ambler did not express a strong preference for single vs multiple embryo transfer, but we did not reach a point in my treatment where we were discussing embryo transfer for IVF. At the consultation, she recommended single embryo transfer due to risks associated with twins, triplets, etcetera.
Lafayette
+ Read more- Read less

My last cycle [with Dr. Ambler] I was on Clomid 100mg days 3-7. I ovulated on my own and had 2 eggs release and had an IUI...I unfortunately had a negative pregnancy test. I am starting my second cycle for IUI. She will continue with the same protocol this cycle...was very open and honest about all treatment options...she was very kind and compassionate...She let my husband and I know that we had options. I have never felt like a number or like they were just trying to get money out of us!
The nurses [at Denver IVF] all know me by name and they treat me like I'm their top priority...have all been very kind and compassionate. I have gotten multiple phone calls for the same lab results, so a little disorganized...I have yet to receive a bill and I have been seeking their care for 3 months. I am fortunate enough to have some coverage under insurance and I know it takes time. IUI cash pay is $300...Very clean and welcoming atmosphere! The billing department is a little slow. I have been coming to this clinic for 3 months and still have not received a single bill yet. Everyone from the front desk, techs, and Dr. Amber have been caring and compassionate.
From the minute I met Dr. Ambler she was very kind and compassionate. She was open and honest about my diagnosis. She let my husband and I know that we had options. I have never felt like a number or like they were just trying to get money out of us!
Be open minded. Dr. Ambler lays all the options out and helps guide to the most reasonable options.
Dr Ambler was very open and honest about all treatment options. The nurses all know me by name and they treat me like I'm their top priority.
My last cycle I was on Clomid 100mg days 3-7. I ovulated on my own and had 2 eggs release and had an IUI. I began prometrium suppositories the night after ovulation. I unfortunately had a negative pregnancy test. I am starting my second cycle for IUI. She will continue with the same protocol this cycle.
The nurses have all been very kind and compassionate. I have gotten multiple phone calls for the same lab results, so a little disorganized.
+ Read more- Read less

She [Dr. Dana Ambler] was warm and answered all of our questions thoroughly - and we had a lot! She also was up to date in the latest research, and engaged with me about my own research. She delivered some difficult news with compassion and worked with me to figure out next steps...Dr Ambler was very kind and honest, and she led me through the process. It seemed like there was a plan, but not like I was just one of a gazillion patients.
The clinic [Conceptions Reproductive Associates] was very nice and welcoming, and answered my million questions. I was never rushed or ignored...T...Very low costs - my insurance covered diagnostics. I paid for prescriptions...First Dr Ambler ordered a battery of tests for me and my husband. I was diagnosed with PCOS and type 2 diabetes. First, I had to get the diabetes under control - Dr Ambler prescribed metformin and referred me to an endocrinologist. After several months, I was able to resume treatment with Dr Ambler.
She was warm and answered all of our questions thoroughly - and we had a lot! She also was up to date in the latest research, and engaged with me about my own research. She delivered some difficult news with compassion and worked with me to figure out next steps.
First Dr Ambler ordered a battery of tests for me and my husband. I was diagnosed with PCOS and type 2 diabetes. First, I had to get the diabetes under control - Dr Ambler prescribed metformin and referred me to an endocrinologist. After several months, I was able to resume treatment with Dr Ambler. She prescribed femara with a trigger shot, and I also had appointments for monitoring. The first cycle did not result in pregnancy, so we decided to try again. If that cycle had not resulted in pregnancy (it did!), Dr Ambler mentioned that we would begin to consider other alternatives. Since my problem was that I was not ovulating, we would skipped IUI and probably moved to IVF.
I can't remember her name - but I didn't love the first nurse who was assigned to me. She was a little too blunt for me! I was moved to another nurse at my request, and she was great.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
The clinic was very nice and welcoming, and answered my million questions. I was never rushed or ignored.
Very low costs - my insurance covered diagnostics. I paid for prescriptions.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Dana Ambler at Conceptions Reproductive Associates.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
I had a great experience and had a successful pregnancy after her prescribed treatment. I felt she [Dr. Dana Ambler] was very realistic in my diagnosis (she didn’t sugar coat anything) and talked about multiple plans if our first plan was unsuccessful... I had a full workup and had poor egg health and heterozygous MTHFR. She prescribed a supplement to help with egg health. I also took baby aspirin and progesterone after I ovulated. Once I became pregnant I took prednisone for the first 12 weeks.
They [Conceptions Reproductive Associates] are very busy! I wish I had known more about the costs of everything. They seemed to be very upfront about IVF and IUI costs but my treatment didn’t involve either so I didn’t always know what to expect.... I had a full workup and had poor egg health and heterozygous MTHFR. She prescribed a supplement to help with egg health. I also took baby aspirin and progesterone after I ovulated. Once I became pregnant I took prednisone for the first 12 weeks
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
I had a great experience and had a successful pregnancy after her prescribed treatment. I felt she was very realistic in my diagnosis (she didn’t sugar coat anything) and talked about multiple plans if our first plan was unsuccessful. I felt very hopeful after meeting with her from the first visit.
Don’t expect things to be sugar coated, she gives you the truth which is sometimes hard to hear but she does it with concern and compassion.
She was very warm and kind and respectful.
Sometimes I wasn’t sure when to expect to hear back from them.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
They are very busy! I wish I had known more about the costs of everything. They seemed to be very upfront about IVF and IUI costs but my treatment didn’t involve either so I didn’t always know what to expect.
Littleton
+ Read more- Read less

She gave us clear, blunt, descriptions of what we were dealing with and what to expect. When I asked to see the actual test results she told me they didn’t exist.... She acted irritated when I asked to look at test results that I paid for. Once they knew we didn’t have financing we felt like we were pushed to the back burner... We didn’t make it far enough for treatment strategies... We ended up spending 3-4K on tests just to find out we needed IVF
We believe they [Denver IVF Albrecht] they are in it for the money. It would’ve been nice to feel a little more empathy. I’m sure they do good work, but going through such a difficult situation was only amplified by going to this clinic... We spent 3-4K on tests to find out that we needed IVF... They didn’t send my charts to the urologist... Nurses were al nice and friendly... Once they knew we didn’t have financing we felt like we were pushed to the back burner
She was blunt and straightforward. We felt like they were in business to make money and not to help people. She acted irritated when I asked to look at test results that I paid for. Once they knew we didn’t have financing we felt like we were pushed to the back burner
Be prepared to spend all of your money
She gave us clear, blunt, descriptions of what we were dealing with and what to expect. When I asked to see the actual test results she told me they didn’t exist. When she found out we needed financing we felt like we were not as important to her. We ended up spending 3-4K on tests just to find out we needed IVF
We didn’t make it far enough for treatment strategies
Nurses were al nice and friendly
Describe your experience with Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care.
We believe they they are in it for the money. It would’ve been nice to feel a little more empathy. I’m sure they do good work, but going through such a difficult situation was only amplified by going to this clinic
We spent 3-4K on tests to find out that we needed IVF
+ Read more- Read less

Great at helping us understand out treatment plan. Also answering all our question that we had. We had a lot of questions and she [Dr. Ambler] always answered them and gave some much information. She was kind understanding compassionate... They [Conceptions Reproductive Associates] seemed to have trouble communicating with my obgyn when it came to getting all my test results from my obgyn... The Dr. And nurses were helpful
Communication sometimes lacked. The Dr. And nurses were helpful.the billing department was hard to deal with at times. They [Conceptions Reproductive Associates] seemed to have trouble communicating with my obgyn when it came to getting all my test results from my obgyn...She [nurse] was wonderful never seemed bothered no matter how many times I had called with questions... We had a lot of questions and she [Dr. Ambler] always answered them and gave some much information. She was kind understanding compassionate
Great at helping us understand out treatment plan. Also answering all our question that we had. We had a lot of questions and she always answered them and gave some much information. She was kind understanding compassionate
If you don't understand something then say so
It was great care we received
I don't remember all of it but we had just done all the testing that they asked to be done
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Channing)
She was wonderful never seemed bothered no matter how many times I had called with questions
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
Communication sometimes lacked. The Dr. And nurses were helpful.the billing department was hard to deal with at times. They seemed to have trouble communicating with my obgyn when it came to getting all my test results from my obgyn
$20000
No they suggested no more than 2
Littleton

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
She [Dr. Dana Ambler] is amazing. Always willing to talk us through things. Tells me to call her is we have any questions. You can tell she genuinely cares.... The whole staff is great. We have been given a lot of bad news and they have been compassionate and understanding. They work around my work schedule as much as possible. Which is important for me. Dr. Ambler is very thorough.
The whole staff is great [at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care]. We have been given a lot of bad news and they have been compassionate and understanding. They work around my work schedule as much as possible. Which is important for me. Dr. Ambler is very thorough.... She [Dr. Dana Ambler] is amazing. Always willing to talk us through things. Tells me to call her is we have any questions. You can tell she genuinely cares
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
I think the toughest has been the price. IVF is not cheap and be prepared for a buffer. You may need more than you budgeted. I honestly can not give a negative review. We have been taken care of by Dr. Amblers office
She is amazing. Always willing to talk us through things. Tells me to call her is we have any questions. You can tell she genuinely cares.
They are great. Very thorough and compassionate