5.5

Dana Ambler works in 1 office at

9780 Pyramid Ct
Englewood, CO 80112

Donor Eggs With Other Docs
I haven’t spoken with my doctor [Dr. Ambler] since my last IVF cycle when none of our embryos survived. We had a follow up in October despite being on the schedule for a transfer with donor eggs this June...At first, I really thought she was on it. Now I feel like she doesn’t even know my name anymore. I’m using donor eggs and haven’t gotten an email, phone call, or face to face since last October and she wasn’t the doctor that did my retrieval last September. I have no idea what happens next...
they [staff at Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care] don’t communicate well with each other and have misplaced paperwork, not sent the right consents. Their lack of organization is really defining. They had a couple great staff members at the beginning, but now I’m less than satisfied. The strength is that they have a good blood draw girl... I have been floating through a host of people and have no idea who anyone is. No one communicates with each other...
How was your experience with Dana Ambler at Denver Fertility Care (formerly Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care)?
Dana Ambler is ok. At first, I really thought she was on it. Now I feel like she doesn’t even know my name anymore. I’m using donor eggs and haven’t gotten an email, phone call, or face to face since last October and she wasn’t the doctor that did my retrieval last September. I have no idea what happens next and keep reaching out to nurses to get paperwork filled out.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dana Ambler at Denver Fertility Care (formerly Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care)?
I would probably say to see if you feel comfortable with her before they decide on her and tell them that upfront they seem to know what they are doing.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dana Ambler at Denver Fertility Care (formerly Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care)?
I haven’t spoken with my doctor since my last IVF cycle when none of our embryos survived. We had a follow up in October despite being on the schedule for a transfer with donor eggs this June. With the pandemic, everything has been a bit unnerving and they office is not communicating well with each other nor with me. They have changed appointments multiple times. It feels a lot less human and my favorite 2 people at this clinic have left.
Describe the protocols Dana Ambler used in your cycles at Denver Fertility Care (formerly Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care) and their degree of success.
We did IVF and I guess I was unaware that only 50% survive after the embryologist grows them. I also was not expecting for all of them not to survive.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Denver Fertility Care (formerly Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care).
There used to be a nurse there that was great named Michelle. Since then I have been floating through a host of people and have no idea who anyone is. No one communicates with each other. They called me and my boyfriend no less than 15 times 2 weeks ago to change appointments. It was real frustrating.
Describe your experience with Denver Fertility Care (formerly Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care).
The weaknesses are that they don’t communicate well with each other and have misplaced paperwork, not sent the right consents. Their lack of organization is really defining. They had a couple great staff members at the beginning, but now I’m less than satisfied. The strength is that they have a good blood draw girl and this is the second one they’ve had since I started. Both are great.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dana Ambler at Denver Fertility Care (formerly Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care).
$9600+$3400+$6500+$400+$50
Describe Dana Ambler's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Denver Fertility Care (formerly Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care).
Haven’t had a transfer yet.
What specific things went wrong at Denver Fertility Care (formerly Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care)?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Denver Fertility Care (formerly Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care).
It’s just lack of communication from all angles. Paperwork, change in appointments, what comes next,

2020, Consult
[Dr. Ambler's] approach is slightly different and she has affirmed that after 1 failed she will change things to give us the best chances. She has different expectations on the numbers for follicle sizes and is encourages self ovulation rather than triggering because of higher chances that way...The way she speaks to you is very easy to understand and she is willing to answer all questions...She makes me feel calmer when speaking to her
[Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care is] well organized...ultrasound room feels friendlier...the communication between all the nurses and call backs take longer than expected...I was told they would call me the next day with results and 2 days passed so I called them and waited 1 additional day for the results...Self pay costs are lower than clinics in the area
I am very happy to be a patient with De. Ambler, her approach is slightly different and she has affirmed that after 1 failed she will change things to give us the best chances. She has different expectations on the numbers for follicle sizes and is encourages self ovulation rather than triggering because of higher chances that way. She makes me feel calmer when speaking to her.
Ask all the questions you have, she will answer them thoroughly
From the first visit, Dr. Amblers energy could be felt and made me feel very grateful to have found her. The way she speaks to you is very easy to understand and she is willing to answer all questions.
Currently in the middle of first IUI treatment. Had an ultrasound and bloodwork on CD35 and was prescribed estrogen and progesterone since my lining was too thin. After I start my period I will call for CD1 and get the treatment started.
Nurse staff has been helpful in calling back.
The Strengths are- well organized, happy nurses and staff, clean environment, ultrasound room feels friendlier Weaknesses are- the communication between all the nurses and call backs take longer than expected.
Self pay costs are lower than clinics in the area.
Englewood
She [Dr. Dana Ambler] is amazing. Always willing to talk us through things. Tells me to call her is we have any questions. You can tell she genuinely cares.... The whole staff is great. We have been given a lot of bad news and they have been compassionate and understanding. They work around my work schedule as much as possible. Which is important for me. Dr. Ambler is very thorough.
The whole staff is great [at Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care]. We have been given a lot of bad news and they have been compassionate and understanding. They work around my work schedule as much as possible. Which is important for me. Dr. Ambler is very thorough.... She [Dr. Dana Ambler] is amazing. Always willing to talk us through things. Tells me to call her is we have any questions. You can tell she genuinely cares
I think the toughest has been the price. IVF is not cheap and be prepared for a buffer. You may need more than you budgeted. I honestly can not give a negative review. We have been taken care of by Dr. Amblers office
She is amazing. Always willing to talk us through things. Tells me to call her is we have any questions. You can tell she genuinely cares.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Denver Fertility Care (formerly Denver IVF Albrecht Women's Care).
They are great. Very thorough and compassionate
Dana Ambler
Dr Ambler truly cares about her patients. She meets with patients as often as they need, but even if not requested we saw her at almost every single visit. It was amazing and such a welcome change from our previous doctor, who I'm fairly certain didn't even know my name... always available to take our calls/questions...She was our partner in this journey every step of the way. She took the time to conduct due diligence and exhaust every test before diagnosing our conception issue. She went into detail with us about what to expect and was patient with our questions/concerns. She made us feel heard and never lost patience with us.
that facility [Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care] was wonderful. The front desk staff are welcoming, attentive, and truly care about you and your journey. The nurses are all wonderful and highly trained, and Dr. Ambler was a true rock star...She meets with patients as often as they need, but even if not requested we saw her at almost every single visit. It was amazing and such a welcome change from our previous doctor, who I'm fairly certain didn't even know my name... always available to take our calls/questions...She was our partner in this journey every step of the way. She took the time to conduct due diligence and exhaust every test before diagnosing our conception issue. She went into detail with us about what to expect and was patient with our questions/concerns. She made us feel heard and never lost patience with us.
Don't see anyone else.
Dr Ambler was always available to meet with us, always available to take our calls/questions, and had regular consultations set up with us as we progressed along in this process. She was our partner in this journey every step of the way. She took the time to conduct due diligence and exhaust every test before diagnosing our conception issue. She went into detail with us about what to expect and was patient with our questions/concerns. She made us feel heard and never lost patience with us.
Well, Dr. Ambler is no longer at conceptions, so I don't have anything helpful to share. I saw her at Albrecht Women's Care and that facility was wonderful. The front desk staff are welcoming, attentive, and truly care about you and your journey. The nurses are all wonderful and highly trained, and Dr. Ambler was a true rock star.