Strongly recommend: 50%Don't recommend: 50%5

6565 France Avenue South, Suite 300
Edina, MN 55435
952.927.4045

1 patient review filtered by:

Dr Chow treats every patient as an individual. He calls to check in, even on the weekends! I don't believe he ever stops working to help his patients. He is extremely intellegiant but speaks in terms you as a patient can understand. He thinks outside of the box and makes you feel comfortable and confident in the decisions he makes which allows you to relax as the patient.
Jamie is the fertility nurse at Diamond Women's Center. She was at an IVF clinic for years prior to coming over. She is very compassionate and accommodating. As we all know, fertility treatments/blood work is based on your cycle. She does not work the weekends but gave me her personal cell phone number to call her incase I cycled after she was gone on Friday and said she would come in and see me over the weekend.
How was your experience with Daniel Chow at Diamond Women's Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Chow at Diamond Women's Center?
Don't wait, switch to Dr Chow now! If you are beginning treatment or in the middle switch to him. He will treat you as an individual and come up with anything he can do to help. He goes up to IUI.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Chow at Diamond Women's Center?
Throughtout this difficult process the biggest thing I have learned is that you need to be your own advocate. The difference between Dr Chow and any other doctor I have seen is that he takes his time to explain everything. He took me back to 2013 when I had LEEP procedures done and walked me through what he would have told me back then. He explained the procedure I had a million times better than the doctor who preformed the procedure. He also treats every patient as an individual. We have been TTC for over 3 and a half years and he performed many things that past doctors never even thought of. He even calls you just to check in!
Describe the protocols Daniel Chow used in your cycles at Diamond Women's Center and their degree of success.
I was on clomid for 6 rounds with my previous OBGYN and unmonitored until they discovered my cervix was completely scarred over and those 6 rounds of clomid were a complete waste. When I came to Dr Chow I was very discouraged and had lost all of my confidence in the medical world. He helped me feel better. He was extremely honest and described all procedures very well. The first round of IUI was extremely painful because of my scar tissue and he suggested I do a Hysteroscopy. After this surgery he then had me do a cycle on letrizole with a trigger shot. My next round of IUI was much less painful. Neither rounds ended in pregnancy and we have now decided to move on to IVF with the suggestion of Dr Chow.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Diamond Women's Center. (Assigned nurse: Jamie)
Describe your experience with Diamond Women's Center.
They are very accommodating and friendly. Sometimes the schedulers can be a little harsh but I know they are trying to accommodate and fill appointments for many doctors and patients with a short notice.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Chow at Diamond Women's Center.
The IUI cycle was roughly $2,000