Available by cell phone
FellowshipHarvard/Brigham Women's Hospital
767 East Route 70 Building B101
Marlton, New Jersey 08053
856-267-8100
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Daniel Kaser to a friend?

9.7

6.5

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of New Jersey to a friend?
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Dr. Kaser is very patient and kind.l had a lot of questions for him and he was able to answer all of them during our appointment. He performed my saline sonogram and my initial consult sonogram. He walked me through the whole IVF process then circled back to my immediate next steps....IVF- saline sonogram to confirm presence of fibroids, scar tissue,etc. Sema4 genetic testing to confirm my partner and I are not carriers for the same diseases. Nutritional consult for healthy lifestyle. IVF egg retrieval medications
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Daniel Kaser at RMA of New Jersey?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Kaser at RMA of New Jersey?
Educate yourself too, while Dr Kaser will answer your questions, make sure you know all of your questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Kaser at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Kaser and my nurse have been so patient in answering all of my questions (which took an hour and a half before signing my consents) and keeping regular contact during my care.
Describe the protocols Daniel Kaser used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
IVF- saline sonogram to confirm presence of fibroids, scar tissue,etc. Sema4 genetic testing to confirm my partner and I are not carriers for the same diseases. Nutritional consult for healthy lifestyle. IVF egg retrieval medications: Gonal F, lodose HCG, cetrotide. Pregnyl and lupron trigger. 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature. PCOS treatment- blood test and sonogram, confirmed and prescribed me metformin.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Kim Sorochen)
Kim would call me and answer any email questions right away. There are several departments, one for meds, one for financial, etc. She wouldn't pass me around unnecessarily and helped me during med delivery, etc.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
RMANJ has Lots of locations, caring and understanding staff, high live birth success rate. Would love if all locations had weekend hours, but we were able to make all of our appointments within reason. They are very open with information and data. The finance department is probably the weakest department, not as sensitive to the large sum of money, ask you to do a lot of calls to your own insurance.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New Jersey.
Monitoring would be in the early morning hours, everyone who arrives gets seen in the order they arrive. It was never a long wait. I needed to lay down for blood draw they always put me in a room for this. Some of the monitoring doctors would be a little rushed and not explain the measurements or calculations in the sonogram
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Kaser at RMA of New Jersey.
Insurance covered most of my treatment. Embro cryopreservation and genetic testing were not covered ($5k). And probably another $1-2k for copays, medication, etc.
Describe Daniel Kaser's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
RMA does single embryo transfer for younger patients who have not undergone a cycle before
Basking Ridge

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Daniel Kaser at RMA of New Jersey.

Dr Kaser is compassionate and has great bed side manner. He took on my infertility case after 1 failed and 1 ectopic cycle. He was thorough and took his time with me. He is honest and down to earth...I received medical advice from an infertility specialist through a 3rd party program. Dr Kaser reviewed my report with me and incoporated some of the protocol in my cycle. He's also collaborated with other doctors at RMA on my case to have a second set of eyes assist with a very complicated case.
How was your experience with Daniel Kaser at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr Kasee is a great listener. He reviews all my records prior to meeting with me and always shows up prepared. He is a great colloborator. My situation is complicated because both my partner and I are healthy, no issues, except my age of 39. I received medical advice from an infertility specialist through a 3rd party program. Dr Kaser reviewed my report with me and incoporated some of the protocol in my cycle. He's also collaborated with other doctors at RMA on my case to have a second set of eyes assist with a very complicated case.
Do you research because Dr Kaser is a professional who wants his patients to be at the table making decisions with him. Come prepared with questions, he is very patient and will answer all your questions.
I was under Dr. Kaser's care for my 3rd FET. He had me take my estrace pills vaginally to increase the lining quicker and the standard progesterone dosage. Prior to the cycle he performed an ERA and endometrial biopsy to ensure we were transfering on the right day and there was no infection. Unfortunately my 3rd FET resulted in a negative pregnancy test and we will be changing the protocol significantly for my 4th
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Marissa Katzman)
Marissa has been with me since day 1 which is May 2017. She is professional, organized and consistent. She is compassionate and just great at what she does. Her communication skills are strong. She listens carefully, answers all questions and if she does not know the answer follows up. She communicates both on email and phone and has a sense of urgency when needed.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
RMA is a big organization and each department has their own responsibilities. My doctor and nurse communicate well and are on the same page. The finance department seems to be stretched too thin. It takes them a long time to reply to billing questions yet when you have to pay up front for a cycle they have a sense of urgency. The finance department lacks compassion and understanding of what the patients are going through. I would require special training for all finance or anyone for that matter who talks to patients. RMA should also invest is bringing on more support for the Finance department.
With just Dr Kaser about 15,000
I feel that all doctors at RMA that I have met with are strongly against multiple embryo transfers. Yet Ive had 3 failed transfere with pgs tested embryos. We may consider putting in 2 if my 4th transfer fails.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids, Other
He [Dr. Kaser] was a nice doctor. He knew what steps and procedures I needed in order for me to have a successful IVF cycle process. He knew what medications I needed to take in order to increase my chances of getting pregnant with less chances of having a miscarriage. ... The 1st month was the diagnostic month, where they ran tests on me and my husband. Next, he removed my uterine polyps.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids, Other
How was your experience with Daniel Kaser at RMA of New Jersey?
He was a nice doctor. He knew what steps and procedures I needed in order for me to have a successful IVF cycle process. He knew what medications I needed to take in order to increase my chances of getting pregnant with less chances of having a miscarriage.
To make sure they know how many injections they will have to take and how many office visits they will have to go to per cycle. Find out how much out of pocket costs they will have to pay for upfront.
The nurse coordinator, Hillary, would return my phone calls in a timely manner and answer all of my questions.
The 1st month was the diagnostic month, where they ran tests on me and my husband. Next, he removed my uterine polyps. Then he put me on injectable hormones for the egg retrieval. Then I had the egg transfer and I got pregnant right away. He monitored me for the next 8 weeks to make sure that embryo was growing correctly through the beginning of my pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Hillary Silva)
Hillary was a good communicator and answered all of my concerns. She would update me with all of my blood work results promptly and schedule me for all of my weekly appointments.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
That you have to be at your appointments before 7:30am, with some flexibility. They are very thorough with blood work and examinations on a weekly basis. I did have a phlebotomist hit a nerve while tying to draw blood. Overall, the staff was friendly and nice to be around.
The window was between 6am to 7:30am. The nurse coordinator would email me a monthly cycle itinerary.
Over $5,000 out of pocket
Marlton

Dr. Kaser was wonderful in every way. He diagnosed me with PCOS after two previous doctors had missed this. Once my infertility was treated using an appropriate intervention for PCOS I got the result I had hoped for. Dr. Kaser went above and beyond in all regards showing true compassion and concern. He answered all my questions thoroughly. Working with him was such a pleasure that my husband even commented that he wished Dr. Kaser could deliver our baby as well.
How was your experience with Daniel Kaser at RMA of New Jersey?
You are so fortunate to be working with such a fantastic doctor.
Dr. Kaser took the time to explain the process and answer all my questions no matter how trivial. He was personable, had a great sense of humor throughout the process and I knew that he genuinely cared.
Protocol was a PCOS specific protocol which resulted in the greatest number of viable embryos at day 5 from a retrieval.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Beth)
Amazing!!!! So responsive and compassionate. I felt that she was with me every step of the way. She made the experience manageable and easy to navigate. Any and all of my questions and concerns were answered within 24 hours, usually less. My insurance gave me a hard time and she helped me with that. Cannot say enough good things about Beth!
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Friendly, pleasant, personable. All staff is friendly and accommodating. RMA of NJ, Marlton sets a very high bar, they make every other clinic experience I have had look poor by comparison. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
easy, quick, usually no wait
approximately $2,500 out of pocket and well worth every penny!!!!
Very thankful that he advised only a single embryo transfer given the higher risk for complications for multiple embryo transfers.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
I ended up having 9 unsuccessful IUIs with and without medication. For the first I took Clomid and overreacted and had to skip the cycle - I was very upset but Dr. Kaser convinced me to stay positive and continue and was prepared with a plan for the next cycle. After that we tried several "natural" cycles, which also failed. Then Dr. Kaser recommended trying injectable medications...convinced me that I would have much better chances with IVF. I completely trusted him and went forward with the egg retrieval cycle which was successful and frozen embryo transfer - also successful!
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Daniel Kaser at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Kaser is the best doctor I have ever had and though this was a difficult journey, he made me feel cared for and supported throughout. I never felt he was giving up hope and that is what kept me strong and positive. He was great at communicating and explaining what was happening and what to expect. He was encouraging and caring and really made me feel special - not like just another patient. He was extremely competent and knew how to answer all my questions. I felt comfortable with him through every procedure. When things didn't go well he took the time to call me himself and explain in detail and listen to my concerns.
To trust him and not give up if treatment takes longer than expected.
Everyone in the office was so caring and supportive throughout. It was clear that they care about the patients and making sure they stay positive through a difficult time. Not only the doctor, but the nurses, assistants, and administrative staff all made me feel this way. I couldn't have chosen a better place for this treatment
I started without knowing I had any infertility issues with high prospects that I would become pregnant quickly. I ended up having 9 unsuccessful IUIs with and without medication. For the first I took Clomid and overreacted and had to skip the cycle - I was very upset but Dr. Kaser convinced me to stay positive and continue and was prepared with a plan for the next cycle. After that we tried several "natural" cycles, which also failed. Then Dr. Kaser recommended trying injectable medications. Once I did have a positive pregnancy test, but it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. It was very difficult to get through, but again Dr. Kaser encouraged me not to give up. After a few more unsuccessful IUIs (my insurance did not cover IVF which is why I tried to avoid it), Dr Kaser convinced me that I would have much better chances with IVF. I completely trusted him and went forward with the egg retrieval cycle which was successful and frozen embryo transfer - also successful! I am now 38 weeks pregnant. I feel even though it took well over a year for me to get pregnant, Dr. Kaser did whatever he could to make it happen while taking my concerns into account. I know if I went with IVF sooner it wouldn't have taken so long but it was a process I had to go through before understanding that was the best (maybe only) option. Dr. Kaser was patient and supportive.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Beth Harley)
Beth was incredible - she was so caring and supportive. she expressed her emotions openly and was sad when things didn't work out and genuinely happy when they did. I know she honestly cared about me. She was also very good with helping me with injections and I had a fear of needles
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Overall the clinic is professional but caring and a comfortable place for patients. The location was not convenient considering how often I had to visit, but it was worth the extra travel. They could not perform certain procedures at the clinic and I had to travel quite a distance to another facility on those occasions. There will be a new office opening soon so I don't think this will be an issue anymore.
The morning monitoring went smoothly on almost all occasions. Even when the waiting room was full I rarely had to wait longer than 15 minutes or so.
My insurance covered the IUIs and regular appointments, monitoring, and lab work. I had a $40 copay. When I switched to IVF my insurance did not cover it and I paid a lump sum for all associated visits and the procedure itself. It was around $20,000 I think. Then I paid an additional lump sum for the FET cycle of around $4,000 which again included monitoring. I also had to pay for the medications during the IVF cycle. I am not sure what the total cost was but it was more than $2000.
Dr. Kaser insisted it was best to transfer a single embryo even though I was unsure and thought maybe it would give me better chances to transfer 2. He said that multiples create more risk and woman are really meant to have 1 at a time. I am glad he insisted and I trusted him so much that I agreed.
Marlton

Found Dr. Kaser to be extremely involved with my case. When things weren’t going well he stopped all other clinicians from doing any testing and did it all himself even if it meant him coming to work at 6am just to see me. I found him to be genuinely disappointed when I was and really felt my pain through the process...He was super genuine and explained everything well. I would have liked to see him more frequently but that ended up happening when my case became more complex. He was good about returning phone calls and never rushed through the conversations.
How was your experience with Daniel Kaser at RMA of New Jersey?
If you are the type of person that needs all of info up front, ask for it. They only give you as much as you need unless you ask for more.
For retrieval, gonal f, cetrotide, low dose hcg For transfer progesterone suppositories
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Marissa katzmann)
My nurse was awesome. Always responded with emails and quickly. She was a great connection throughout process
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Clinic was fairly small but I liked that i got to know everyone by first name. They asked how i was, including the receptionist. They start to become familiar when you’re there a lot. They opened a new clinic in the middle of the process that was more updated and new, but with the same people. They were organized, easy to talk to
I never waited long. I got there when they opened and was seen quickly for bloodwork and then for an ultrasound. I was often in and out in about 10 minutes
Storage of frozen embryos and anything related to genetic testing as well as medication copays
I had some complications with my first pregnancy so he would only implant one as it was safest for me and baby

1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Dr. Kaser met with us for almost two full hours on our first visit. He is monitoring our current IVF cycle from NJ (we live in PA). He has called on several occasions to check-in, see if we have any questions and touch-base about any upcoming changes. I can't express enough how professional and thorough he has been with us.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Daniel Kaser at RMA of New Jersey?
Don't be deceived by the look of the Hamilton office. It seems a little bit like a hole in the wall, but don't worry.
We met with Dr. Kaser after a failed IVF with another RMA clinic. He was warm and friendly, but matter-of-fact and really detail oriented. He is incredibly professional and (while I'm not a doctor) really seems very competent. He was balanced in his assessment and reviewed all possible options with us. We really liked him immediately and felt very comfortable.
Waiting for this at the moment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer)
Jennifer is really well organized and on top of everything. She has been really helpful in coordinating our treatment and has been really kind and pleasant on the phone.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
The clinic itself is a bit of a 'hole in the wall'. It is small, but I wouldn't let this put you off. So far our paperwork has been handled well, and all of our concerns have been addressed in a very timely manner.
Not sure yet... there are a couple variables in play. Most likely between $20,000 - $40,000.
RMA in general prefers frozen, single embryo transfers and cites this as best practice.

1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
He [Dr. Kaser] is amazing, truly the most kind, compassionate, personal doctor I’ve ever met. I never once felt like a number...There are not enough words to describe our gratitude and appreciation for Dr. Kaser. He so warm and caring. Emotionally, going through IVf was very difficult for me. He was incredibly supportive, responsive (answers emails and phone calls so quickly), and just overall amazing. He is really the best!
How was your experience with Daniel Kaser at RMA of New Jersey?
He makes such a hard and emotional experience as easy as it can be.
He is amazing, truly the most kind, compassionate, personal doctor I’ve ever met. I never once felt like a number.
So, so wonderful! Beth is patient and warm and encouraging too. Jill, the other nurse in Marlton, is also wonderful!
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Financial department is a little difficult to work with-sometimes for varying messages-but otherwise no complaints. The Marlton office is small and everyone there is great. It’s very personalized care.
Efficient and fast. I was normally in and out in 15 minutes or less.
Mostly covered by insurance.
He encouraged me to only transfer one embryo. We talked about it in detailed and agreed it was the best decision for my first transfer.