Medical SchoolDartmouth
Marlton
767 East Route 70 Building B101
Marlton, New Jersey 08053
856-267-8100
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Daniel Kaser to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of New Jersey to a friend?
Found Dr. Kaser to be extremely involved with my case. When things weren’t going well he stopped all other clinicians from doing any testing and did it all himself even if it meant him coming to work at 6am just to see me. I found him to be genuinely disappointed when I was and really felt my pain through the process...He was super genuine and explained everything well. I would have liked to see him more frequently but that ended up happening when my case became more complex. He was good about returning phone calls and never rushed through the conversations.
How was your experience with Daniel Kaser at RMA of New Jersey?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Kaser at RMA of New Jersey?
If you are the type of person that needs all of info up front, ask for it. They only give you as much as you need unless you ask for more.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Kaser at RMA of New Jersey?
Describe the protocols Daniel Kaser used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
For retrieval, gonal f, cetrotide, low dose hcg For transfer progesterone suppositories
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Marissa katzmann)
My nurse was awesome. Always responded with emails and quickly. She was a great connection throughout process
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Clinic was fairly small but I liked that i got to know everyone by first name. They asked how i was, including the receptionist. They start to become familiar when you’re there a lot. They opened a new clinic in the middle of the process that was more updated and new, but with the same people. They were organized, easy to talk to
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New Jersey.
I never waited long. I got there when they opened and was seen quickly for bloodwork and then for an ultrasound. I was often in and out in about 10 minutes
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Kaser at RMA of New Jersey.
Storage of frozen embryos and anything related to genetic testing as well as medication copays
Describe Daniel Kaser's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
I had some complications with my first pregnancy so he would only implant one as it was safest for me and baby
Hamilton
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Dr. Kaser met with us for almost two full hours on our first visit. He is monitoring our current IVF cycle from NJ (we live in PA). He has called on several occasions to check-in, see if we have any questions and touch-base about any upcoming changes. I can't express enough how professional and thorough he has been with us.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Daniel Kaser at RMA of New Jersey?
Don't be deceived by the look of the Hamilton office. It seems a little bit like a hole in the wall, but don't worry.
We met with Dr. Kaser after a failed IVF with another RMA clinic. He was warm and friendly, but matter-of-fact and really detail oriented. He is incredibly professional and (while I'm not a doctor) really seems very competent. He was balanced in his assessment and reviewed all possible options with us. We really liked him immediately and felt very comfortable.
Waiting for this at the moment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer)
Jennifer is really well organized and on top of everything. She has been really helpful in coordinating our treatment and has been really kind and pleasant on the phone.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
The clinic itself is a bit of a 'hole in the wall'. It is small, but I wouldn't let this put you off. So far our paperwork has been handled well, and all of our concerns have been addressed in a very timely manner.
Not sure yet... there are a couple variables in play. Most likely between $20,000 - $40,000.
RMA in general prefers frozen, single embryo transfers and cites this as best practice.
Hamilton
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
He [Dr. Kaser] is amazing, truly the most kind, compassionate, personal doctor I’ve ever met. I never once felt like a number...There are not enough words to describe our gratitude and appreciation for Dr. Kaser. He so warm and caring. Emotionally, going through IVf was very difficult for me. He was incredibly supportive, responsive (answers emails and phone calls so quickly), and just overall amazing. He is really the best!
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Daniel Kaser at RMA of New Jersey?
He makes such a hard and emotional experience as easy as it can be.
He is amazing, truly the most kind, compassionate, personal doctor I’ve ever met. I never once felt like a number.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Beth Harley)
So, so wonderful! Beth is patient and warm and encouraging too. Jill, the other nurse in Marlton, is also wonderful!
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Financial department is a little difficult to work with-sometimes for varying messages-but otherwise no complaints. The Marlton office is small and everyone there is great. It’s very personalized care.
Efficient and fast. I was normally in and out in 15 minutes or less.
Mostly covered by insurance.
He encouraged me to only transfer one embryo. We talked about it in detailed and agreed it was the best decision for my first transfer.
Marlton