Good

East Palo Alto, CA 94303
415-603-6999

1 patient review filtered by:

2020, Unsuccessful
I only see Dr. Kaser once during the treatment phase, and the other doctors I have seen during the ultrasound never answered my question. Whenever I asked a question, the doctor would say " Dr. Kaser will explain". However, Dr. Kaser rarely answer my questions delicately, and the communication channel is very limited....
During the whole process of IVF in this clinic, I do not feel I am getting personalized treatment. Both my parter and I feel like we are treated by a computer machine, and no human behind to analysis our case. The doctors do not listen to our concerns or consider our suggestions based on our own experience...The nurse only communicated through Spruce of the medications to take, and never send me ultrasound results until I asked for.
How was your experience with Daniel Kaser at RMA of Northern California?
I met with Dr. Kaser during the consultation for one hour. Dr. Kaser seemed very professional that time, but kind of pushy for us to start right away after the consultation. After the consultation, there was no explaining of our bloodwork results, whether good or bad. And during the whole treatment, I only saw Dr. Kaser once, and the other doctors I have seen during the morning monitoring did not answer my question as they said “Dr. Kaser will have a plan”. So I tried to use spruce for more answers e..g why my eggs is not consistently growing, and whether we should reduce the dose or change protocol based on the results. Dr. Kaser never get back to me with any explanation. I was very frustrated as I thought this clinic should be good based on the reviews. It turns out the complete opposite way, so I doubted that those reviewed may be fake by friends or employees. After the egg retrieval, Dr. Kaser never share the results with me until I asked.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Kaser at RMA of Northern California?
I would advise Dr. Kaser listens to his patients, and pay more attention to each case, instead of treat every patient like a number, as it is a very important decision for each patient who decides to go through IVF.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Kaser at RMA of Northern California?
Describe the protocols Daniel Kaser used in your cycles at RMA of Northern California and their degree of success.
There was no strategy or rational explained by Dr. Kaser. It was my first time IVF, only the nurse communicated what doses of medications through Spruce.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Addie)
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
For a new patient, my advise is to do more research on fertility IQ and have more consultations prior deciding to go with RMA. If a doctor give you a protocol, please make sure to ask the rational and what's their strategy instead of been treated like a number. The reviews online can be fake.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Northern California.
I only had 4 early monitoring, and twice with another doctor, once with Dr. Kaser, and once with a nurse. Overall, it is on time, but I do not feel like they care about me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Kaser at RMA of Northern California.
This is through insurance and almost all covered.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of Northern California?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Northern California.
Daniel Kaser