Medical SchoolU. of Kansas
ResidencyColumbia
FellowshipColumbia
123 W. 79th St
212-750-3330
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Daniel Kort to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 310
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Neway Medical to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 16Neutral: 6Don't recommend: 77.8
Dr.Kort has a very calm demeanor and is very reassuring. He never made me feel like a patient or that something was wrong with me. There were plenty of options that he explained and offered his opinion but was also never pushy. Everything was on my terms...always made me feel like a human, he was compassionate and caring every step of the process... discussed IUI as a potential option for us. I was reluctant to take any type of medication but he walked me thru what I would be taking and what it would do. He didn't push anything upon us which I really liked, he helped to guide us but left everything on our terms.
What one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Kort?
He is very thorough but I would always ask questions as things in your body can change on a daily basis.
During treatment, did you feel like you were treated like a number or a human?
Dr. Kort always made me feel like a human, he was compassionate and caring every step of the process.
Describe the protocols Daniel Kort used in your cycles and their degree of success.
Dr. Kort my husband and I discussed IUI as a potential option for us. I was reluctant to take any type of medication but he walked me thru what I would be taking and what it would do. He didn't push anything upon us which I really liked, he helped to guide us but left everything on our terms.
Describe your experience with your nurse.
All of the nurses are so sweet and made me feel welcome every time I was there (which was multiple times per week)
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
In my mind I was afraid of what this clinic would look and feel like, but what I never expected was a spa feel. The environment doesn't look like a doctors office it was very zen and comfortable. I never felt like a patient.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Kort.
The only costs were copays for ultra sounds and the pharmacy needs.
What specific things went wrong at this clinic?
Neway Medical
Dr. Kort is a kind, caring, and brilliant doctor. I highly recommend him for anyone dealing with fertility issues. He took the time to answer my questions and explain thoroughly all the options so I could make the best decisions possible. He truly goes above and beyond...I pursued IVF with Dr. Kort as IVF had the highest success rates and I wanted to have a baby as quickly as possible.
European, East Asian
What one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Kort?
If you are dealing with infertility, make an appointment with Dr. Kort. He will help you understand your options and formulate a treatment plan.
During treatment, did you feel like you were treated like a number or a human?
Dr. Kort is a very compassionate and caring doctor. He was very approachable and always took the time to explain everything to me and answer all my questions.
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
Excellent clinic. I highly recommend this clinic to anyone looking for a fertility clinic. Compassionate and caring doctors and staff. Everyone is very accessible and willing to go the extra mile. Very clean. Minimal wait.
very reasonable
Neway Medical
He's [Dr. Kort] very kind and compassionate. He took the time to explain the entire treatment. He was easily accessible via email or phone. He was willing to answer all my questions and concerns. He also reassured me that everything is alright....They [Neway Medical] open early to accommodate for the early monitoring sessions. The entire clinic was clean and relaxing. Be sure to have all your paperwork done prior to your first visit so you can get the most out of the appointment.
How was your experience with Daniel Kort?
He's very kind and compassionate. He took the time to explain the entire treatment. He was easily accessible via email or phone. He was willing to answer all my questions and concerns. He also reassured me that everything is alright.
Always ask questions.
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
They open early to accommodate for the early monitoring sessions. The entire clinic was clean and relaxing. Be sure to have all your paperwork done prior to your first visit so you can get the most out of the appointment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Kort.
Storage, medicine, procedure cost. Everything was up front so there are no surprise fees.