Medical SchoolU. of Kansas
ResidencyColumbia
FellowshipColumbia
123 W. 79th St
212-750-3330
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Daniel Kort to a friend?
9.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Neway Medical to a friend?
12 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Kort was excellent. I am in my late 30s and was considering freezing my eggs. I have a high pressure job wherein I am not in a position to have a child at the moment as I work/travel in insecure locations. Dr. Kort put me at ease and ensured that I got the results that I needed in the time frame I had available. Dr. Kort was available by email and I saw him throughout the egg freezing process. He was courteous and kind and I would use him again!
12 Eggs Frozen
European, Black or African-American, Native American
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
To be as honest as possible. Dr. Kort is non judgmental and will let you know directly the risks, but more importantly, the opportunities provided by egg freezing.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
Dr. Kort was great. I must say that he was candid, open and easy to talk to. I appreciated his experience and how he put me at ease. I was freezing my eggs for "someday" so i was not under stress while undergoing the treatment. I genuinely enjoyed talking with Dr. Kort and appreciated his style.
Describe the protocols Daniel Kort used in your cycles at Neway Medical and their degree of success.
I did egg freezing. Dr. Kort gave me the prescription, taught me about the drugs and gave me tips on how to inject. Honestly, my procedure (extraction) was low stress and I retrieved a dozen eggs. I felt comfortable and confident throughout the process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Neway Medical. (Assigned nurse: I liked all the nurses and I am sorry that I do not remember. One was named Jennifer.)
All staff at Neway were professional and compassionate. Lovely humans all around!
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
The clinic is clean and modern. Zero complaints. A new patient should wear a comfortable sweater as there are many injections. The bathroom was very nice and equipped with loads of sanitary supplies, which i appreciated.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Neway Medical.
Morning monitoring was very easy. Nurses would call us in quickly and I rarely waited more than ten minutes. Morning sessions with Dr. Kort were organized, timely and painless.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Kort at Neway Medical.
8,500 for egg freezing
Describe Daniel Kort's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Neway Medical.
NONE-Not applicable
Neway Medical

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical.

11 Eggs Frozen
11 Eggs Frozen
Investment Banker
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
Dr Daniel Kort was amazing. He did not pressure me into doing anything, which i felt is what most doctors are doing these days. He took an extra 30 minutes over my consultation time to answer my questions. He would call the pharmacy himself to make sure my medications went through, and he would call me every other day to check in on how I was feeling. He also would reply to my emails within the hour if I had any questions. He also has a great sense of humor. I was really impressed with him and his nurses. They also went out of their way to call me and check in on how I was doing. I really appreciated such gestures as this is clearly a very vulnerable process.
To be prepared to take time off in the morning to get blood work done and check ups! its an average of about five times in two weeks you will have to do this so allot that time for yourself before work (if you work).
I was not pressured into doing the process, and he answered all of my questions, thoroughly and openly. He has an amazing and warm bedside manner.
Dr Kort and his nurses had me on an easy to follow protocol between check ups, blood work, and ultrasounds. It appeared I was on the normal cycle of injections, with firm and clear directions emailed to me every single day. I was able to produce 18 eggs, 8 of which passed to be frozen, and 3 they grew to term, for a total of 11 eggs frozen. I was very happy with the results.
I sent them the largest Harry and Davids gift basket because they were SO AWESOME! they would call and/or email on a daily basis. The women who took my blood were SO patient and kind and compassionate, they really made me seriously consider going to nursing school. they are top top notch. Amazing bedside manner, compassionate, funny, educated. They would call to make sure I was okay, especially on the first few nights of self injections. They took the fear out of this process and threw it right out the window!
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
The strength of this clinic is that everyone is SO nice and NOT judgemental. They are very hands on and have wonderful bedside manner. The weakness is that I had to travel to them a bit of ways, but they cant help that!
It was $5000.00 out of pocket for the surgery and process. around $2000 for medications. and $600 annual storage.
Neway Medical

Every step of my treatment was professionally administered. I have no complaints [for Dr. Daniel Kort]...is an incredibly calm and confident specialist. His knowledge, confidence, kindness, and pleasant manners made us feel safe that we can trust him to lead us through a very important stage of our lives... it is important for me to understand every detail of my treatment. We left each appointment with a clear understanding of what to expect next
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
We love absolutely everything about Doctor Kort and will recommend him to our best friends without the slightest hesitation. Dr. Kort presents information in a delicate manner, he has a "warm" bedside manner. As a patient, it is important for me to understand every detail of my treatment. We left each appointment with a clear understanding of what to expect next. His confidence, calm manner, and knowledge made us feel confident in what we are doing. We trust him100%. We highly recommend him and we continue seeing him. Dr. Kort is brilliant. We are lucky we found him.
You will have no worries or fears how and what to do. Dr. Kort will diligently guide you through each step of treatment.
Dr. Kort is an incredibly calm and confident specialist. His knowledge, confidence, kindness, and pleasant manners made us feel safe that we can trust him to lead us through a very important stage of our lives.
Every step of my treatment was professionally administered. I have no complaints.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Neway Medical. (Assigned nurse: Jenifer Chin and Ketevan Beltadze)
I love how they treat me. They are great communicators, organized, the entire nursing staff shows compassion and professionalism. It is a pleasure to deal with them.
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
It is clean, modern, nicely decorated, it conveniently has multiple bathrooms on each floor, comfortable waiting area. It is pleasant to be there. We have very little to no wait time. When we arrive early, they admit us without waiting for our set appointment time. The entire team is friendly and helpful.
Acceptable.
No comments. We follow the doctor's directions.
Neway Medical

Dr.Kort has a very calm demeanor and is very reassuring. He never made me feel like a patient or that something was wrong with me. There were plenty of options that he explained and offered his opinion but was also never pushy. Everything was on my terms...always made me feel like a human, he was compassionate and caring every step of the process... discussed IUI as a potential option for us. I was reluctant to take any type of medication but he walked me thru what I would be taking and what it would do. He didn't push anything upon us which I really liked, he helped to guide us but left everything on our terms.
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
He is very thorough but I would always ask questions as things in your body can change on a daily basis.
Dr. Kort always made me feel like a human, he was compassionate and caring every step of the process.
Dr. Kort my husband and I discussed IUI as a potential option for us. I was reluctant to take any type of medication but he walked me thru what I would be taking and what it would do. He didn't push anything upon us which I really liked, he helped to guide us but left everything on our terms.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Neway Medical. (Assigned nurse: Beata)
All of the nurses are so sweet and made me feel welcome every time I was there (which was multiple times per week)
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
In my mind I was afraid of what this clinic would look and feel like, but what I never expected was a spa feel. The environment doesn't look like a doctors office it was very zen and comfortable. I never felt like a patient.
The only costs were copays for ultra sounds and the pharmacy needs.
What specific things went wrong at Neway Medical?
Neway Medical

We had a great experience with [Dr. Daniel Kort]. He was very thoughtful in answering our questions and helping us understand what to expect during our treatment process. He was patient and kind throughout, as well...Dr. Kort treated me with a lot of warmth, respect, and kindness. He patiently answered the many questions I had and was always a reassuring presence.
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
We had a great experience with Dr. Kort. He was very thoughtful in answering our questions and helping us understand what to expect during our treatment process. He was patient and kind throughout, as well.
I prefer not to disclose the specifics of my own treatment strategies and protocols.
The nurses at Neway are lovely, warm, outgoing, and friendly. They treated me with great care and kindness.
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
I thought Neway was great. Scheduling appointments was always easy, and I never had to wait to see my doctor. Neway is also open very early, from 7:30 am, which really helps someone with a busy work schedule manage appointments while not being away from the office too often. Everyone at Neway was a complete professional, and really a very nice group of people as well.
Insurance covered the majority of our costs.
Neway Medical
Dr. Kort is a kind, caring, and brilliant doctor. I highly recommend him for anyone dealing with fertility issues. He took the time to answer my questions and explain thoroughly all the options so I could make the best decisions possible. He truly goes above and beyond...I pursued IVF with Dr. Kort as IVF had the highest success rates and I wanted to have a baby as quickly as possible.
European, East Asian
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
If you are dealing with infertility, make an appointment with Dr. Kort. He will help you understand your options and formulate a treatment plan.
Dr. Kort is a very compassionate and caring doctor. He was very approachable and always took the time to explain everything to me and answer all my questions.
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
Excellent clinic. I highly recommend this clinic to anyone looking for a fertility clinic. Compassionate and caring doctors and staff. Everyone is very accessible and willing to go the extra mile. Very clean. Minimal wait.
very reasonable
Single Embryo Transfer with genetic testing was recommended as it results in the highest chance of a successful/ healthy pregnancy.
Neway Medical
[Dr. Daniel Kort is a] Very nice doctor. We knew our chances were low being an older couple, but this was glossed over a bit when we tried to get right into the details. We learnt about PgS testing from this doctor. Even after several meetings though it was hard to really see a clear course...very mild mannered and soft spoken...Doctor could have been stronger in personality and provide clearer information. We were not getting ‘sold’ though which was good
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
Know your research before you go in
Dr Kort was very mild mannered and soft spoken.
I only did a saline ultrasound and bloodwork with this doctor
Very sweet and provided all information I needed
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
Very beautiful. Front desk staff lovely. Onsite operating rooms. Seemed upscale. Doctor could have been stronger in personality and provide clearer information. We were not getting ‘sold’ though which was good
$15,000 per cycle plus extras
We did not get this far, but they do natural cycles at this clinic
Neway Medical

He's [Dr. Kort] very kind and compassionate. He took the time to explain the entire treatment. He was easily accessible via email or phone. He was willing to answer all my questions and concerns. He also reassured me that everything is alright....They [Neway Medical] open early to accommodate for the early monitoring sessions. The entire clinic was clean and relaxing. Be sure to have all your paperwork done prior to your first visit so you can get the most out of the appointment.
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
He's very kind and compassionate. He took the time to explain the entire treatment. He was easily accessible via email or phone. He was willing to answer all my questions and concerns. He also reassured me that everything is alright.
Always ask questions.
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
They open early to accommodate for the early monitoring sessions. The entire clinic was clean and relaxing. Be sure to have all your paperwork done prior to your first visit so you can get the most out of the appointment.
Storage, medicine, procedure cost. Everything was up front so there are no surprise fees.
Neway Medical

Dr. Kort was professional, knowledgeable and reachable (via phone / email) every time I had questions from day one, throughout the course. I appreciate that Dr. Kort presents facts, statistics and options w/o imposing anything, explaining the risks, possible outcome and his suggestions, letting patient (me) breathe, and decide for myself. He never created an “urgency” to do one or other procedure.
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
Ask questions. Dr. Kort will speak as much you will want him to speak.
Let’s face it – this whole experience can be very stressful, confusing and overwhelming. Dr. Kort and his staff are great - I never felt neglected, all my questions where promptly answered in person, phone or email. Throughout the entire course I felt welcomed and safe. The course went exactly as it was discussed in the very first consultation: we all – DR. Kort, my husband and myself agreed on a plan and proceeded accordingly.
I was lucky to have only one IUI procedure that resulted in pregnancy
Describe your experience with your nurse at Neway Medical. (Assigned nurse: no, but Jenifer is great. )
Neway fertility nursing staff is anything you can wish for. Welcoming, helpful, compassionate professionals.
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
Welcoming atmosphere, reasonable waiting times and great work hours: They’re open early AM and on Saturdays............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Haven’t received all yet. Most is still being processed and reviewed by my insurance company . The ones I received so far, seem average market cost for particular type of procedures.