Medical SchoolU. of Kansas
ResidencyColumbia
FellowshipColumbia
123 W. 79th St
212-750-3330
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Daniel Kort to a friend?
9.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Neway Medical to a friend?
Dr. Kort is a clear communicator and establishes a sense of comfort and safety from the get-go. During appointments, he always explained exactly what he was doing step-by-step. He is warm, empathetic, knowledgable, and has an excellent bedside manner...After the first unsuccessful cycle using 2.5mg of letrozole, Dr. Kort increased my dose to 5mg. I stayed on the same dose for cycles 2 and 3 without success.
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
Dr. Kort is enthusiastic about his profession and the well-being of his patients alike. He is thorough, knowledgable, and professional. As a patient, I always felt well taken care of and supported under his care. Dr. Kort is a clear communicator and establishes a sense of comfort and safety from the get-go. During appointments, he always explained exactly what he was doing step-by-step. He is warm, empathetic, knowledgable, and has an excellent bedside manner.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
Dr. Kort always took his time with me and answered all of my questions. I never felt rushed out the door. He was always quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and was very accommodating. At my first appointment, Dr. Kort provided me with a checklist of what was to come; his plan of care was individualized and he appropriately managed my expectations throughout the process.
Describe the protocols Daniel Kort used in your cycles at Neway Medical and their degree of success.
My partner and I did IUI for three cycles where I was taking letrozole x5 days, would take a trigger shot, and then do IUI 36 hours later. After the first unsuccessful cycle using 2.5mg of letrozole, Dr. Kort increased my dose to 5mg. I stayed on the same dose for cycles 2 and 3 without success. Before starting IVF, my partner and I tried naturally for one month due to insurance reasons. Leading up to the egg retrieval, I was taking Gonal f 225iu and Menopur 75iu on days 1-8, and Cetrotide 0.25mg on days 5-8. I took Leuprolide 80 u on day 9 and had the retrieval 36 hours later. We did a frozen transfer, so I took Estrace 2mg TID on days 1-18 after the retrieval. On day 19, Dr. Kort added Endometrin 100mg TID and progesterone in sesame 1mL IM q3days. This first transfer resulted in an intrauterine pregnancy.
The nursing staff was kind and compassionate. They were diligent in confirming patient identity, were communicative via the patient portal, and made me feel comfortable in the office. Jennifer Chin really went out of her way to check in and ensure things were running smoothly. She provided thorough education on administering self-injections and was very helpful in obtaining prescriptions and insurance authorizations.
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
Dr. Kort and the clinical staff are the clinic's biggest strengths. They communicate very well with their patients. When I had questions regarding the blastocysts and PGS, even the embryologist was in direct contact with me and was responsive to emails. The front desk staff was always welcoming and kind as well (especially Gulmira!). The office is very clean and comfortable. While my overall experience at Neway was a positive one, the billing department has room for improvement. Though pleasant to speak with, the billing coordinators did not seem well organized and weren't always responsive. A coordinator had told me she would be in touch with my insurance company, but the conversation was delayed by over week and ultimately led to a delay in starting IVF. Also, it would have been helpful to receive invoices throughout the duration of services rather than receiving one invoice for services that dated back many months. All in all, I had a great experience at Neway would highly recommend the clinic and Dr. Kort.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Neway Medical.
I never felt that the monitoring window was too busy. There weren't long wait times, and the appointments moved along smoothly. If I was ever running late, Dr. Kort always made time to see me.
Describe Daniel Kort's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Neway Medical.
Dr. Kort urged us to do a single embryo transfer because he felt our chances of conception were high given my age and health history. He would have transferred two embryos if that's what my partner and I wanted, but he counseled us against it and educated us on the risks of a multiple pregnancy. He was also firm in not transferring more than two embryos at a time.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical.

2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
For PCOS/endometriosis/annovation/ male factor: We started treatment with a low dose of leterozole and monitoring. ... Dr. Kort took the time to ask us about our larger plans for our family and to make sure we had all the information we needed to put a plan in place and try to acchieve those goals. ... Dr. Kort encouraged me to give my body a month long break after egg retrieval since I had so many mature follicles and my ovaries were swollen.
They [Neway Medical] are a small team who caters to their patients. My appointments were always on time, the staff is responsive and genuinely care, and everyone is easy to communicate with. ... Neway is one of only a handful of centers that offers IVM for specific patients who may not be able to tolerate IVF. ...There’s no red tape at this office and I never got frustrated with billing or insurance issues. The clinic takes as much stress out of the process as they can. They even have an app for you to check all your blood results and appointments.
2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
Dr. Kort is compassionate, kind, patient and thoughtful in his patient care. The things I value in a physician, but more specifically a RE, are knowledge/skill, availability/responsiveness, empathy, and being non-judgmental. Dr. Kort has all of these things.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
Dr. Kort is great in that he doesn’t talk down to you. Ever. The only place this might leave a gap in knowledge is that he may assume you know more about your body and the reproductive system than you do. Don’t feel intimidated to ask the most basic questions if you need to. He is happy to fill in facts and information. I was embarrassed with how little I actually knew about my own reproductive system and how it worked, but he never made me feel self conscious about it.
Everyone at Neway knows your name and is extremely welcoming and kind. Dr. Kort always made himself available via email and phone for any questions or concerns we had and spoke with me and my partner multiple times throughout our treatment plan and as our plans evolved. Instead of focusing just on getting me pregnant now (my main concern), Dr. Kort took the time to ask us about our larger plans for our family and to make sure we had all the information we needed to put a plan in place and try to acchieve those goals. As a couple, we waivered at times with some of our decisions about treatment and Dr. Kort was always there to get on the phone with us, help discuss the options and potential risks and benefits with no judgment. We’re both a big fan of his approach and never felt pressured or uncertain about our decisions once we (re)discussed things with him.
For PCOS/endometriosis/annovation/ male factor: We started treatment with a low dose of leterozole and monitoring. 2 follicles matured that month but no pregnancy. Dr. Kort gave us the option to proceed with leterozole or IUI or IVF. Due to our timeline I chose to go straight to IVF. He did not push this decision. Because I had a case of OHSS after egg retrieval at my previous fertility center, Dr. Kort Recommended IVM. Neway is one of only a handful of centers that offers IVM for specific patients who may not be able to tolerate IVF. This treatment offered lower doses of medicine for a shorter number of days. We did stim meds for four days and a trigger shot. I had 28 eggs retrieved, and the embryologist was in touch every other day with an update on how the eggs were maturing. Eventually, after ICSI, we had three healthy embryos. I had a fast recovery from retrieval and no OHSS. I would absolutely choose IVM again in the future. Dr. Kort encouraged me to give my body a month long break after egg retrieval since I had so many mature follicles and my ovaries were swollen. This was not what I wanted to hear at the time, however, for my health and to give us the best chance at a successful embryo transfer he encouraged a conservative approach and rest. At the end of the month I came in for monitoring again expecting to start my frozen embryo transfer. Dr. Kort saw my ovaries had returned to normal but two follicles were ready to release naturally. He took bloodwork and sent me home to try to conceive on our own that week. Two weeks later I got a positive pregnancy test. I’m now 10 weeks pregnant and we feel great that we took the steps to help put our future dreams of our family in place. We will be seeing Dr. Kort again after this pregnancy, and I wouldn’t have changed anything about my course of treatment.
The nursing staff is a small team who knows your name. They are always happy to see you and make you feel good about coming in for your appointments. They are super responsive to emails and phone calls and more importantly help you with all your preauthorizations (and denials). The nursing staff made my time at Neway better and less stressful.
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
I’m trying to make this review evenhanded but I can’t think of many/any weaknesses. They are a small team who caters to their patients. My appointments were always on time, the staff is responsive and genuinely care, and everyone is easy to communicate with. There’s no red tape at this office and I never got frustrated with billing or insurance issues. The clinic takes as much stress out of the process as they can. They even have an app for you to check all your blood results and appointments.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Neway Medical.
Monitoring hours were in the morning 7:30 to 10 am. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes and was usually in at 7:30 and out by 8:15 (bloodwork and ultrasound) to make it to work on time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Kort at Neway Medical.
I think IVM including ICSI and genetic screening was around 14-16k. My medication thorough insurance was $175. The costs were clearly laid out ahead of time and there were no surprises along the way.
Dr. Kort encourages SET, however, it varies patient to patient. Given this was our first time with embryo transfer, and we had no real reason to think I couldn’t carry a pregnancy, he encouraged SET. Ultimately it was up to us, but we were coached on the risks of multiples before making a decision. I’d also note that we were counseled early about single vs double transfer and had time to discuss as a couple. We didnt have to make any quick decisions. Ultimately we ended up pregnant naturally before having to decide.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Kort was always available to answer any questions or concerns I had. I always felt like I was the only patient and he was never rushed or impatient. Dr. Kort always explained everything very clearly and talked about next steps and expectations ... I started with 1 cycle of hormone treatment with IUI, when this was unsuccessful (due to issues with me) Dr. Kort gave me the option for trying again or going straight to IVF. We opted for IVF and were successfully in pregnancy with twins who are due at the end of April!
Clean, well run clinic [Neway Medical] with caring and accomodating staff. Always available on the phone and promptly returned any call that was missed. ... Monitoring was very accommodating, easy to organise around my schedule. I even had a miscarriage scare and they allowed me to come in immediately and did an ultrasound to check my babies. ...
Absolutely book in for a consult with Dr. Kort
Dr. Kort was fantastic at all times, he always had time for me and was very caring and helpful
Fantastic, caring and knowledgeable staff right from the front desk throughout the whole clinic!
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
Clean, well run clinic with caring and accomodating staff. Always available on the phone and promptly returned any call that was missed. I highly recommend this clinic to anyone needing fertility help. I felt listened to and cared for in this difficult time in my life.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Neway Medical.
Monitoring was very accommodating, easy to organise around my schedule. I even had a miscarriage scare and they allowed me to come in immediately and did an ultrasound to check my babies. They were always caring and accomodating, I never felt like a burden or like they didn’t have time for me
My insurance covered the bulk of the costs so I am not sure, but they did have a fantastic financial staff who helped liase with my insurance and get everything sorted out for me
We discussed at length the options for transfer of 1 vs. 2 embryos, we decided on 2 as this offered the best chance for success

12 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Kort was excellent. I am in my late 30s and was considering freezing my eggs. I have a high pressure job wherein I am not in a position to have a child at the moment as I work/travel in insecure locations. Dr. Kort put me at ease and ensured that I got the results that I needed in the time frame I had available. Dr. Kort was available by email and I saw him throughout the egg freezing process. He was courteous and kind and I would use him again!
The clinic is clean and modern. Zero complaints. A new patient should wear a comfortable sweater as there are many injections. The bathroom was very nice and equipped with loads of sanitary supplies, which i appreciated. ... Morning monitoring was very easy. Nurses would call us in quickly and I rarely waited more than ten minutes. Morning sessions with Dr. Kort were organized, timely and painless. ... All staff at Neway were professional and compassionate. Lovely humans all around! ...
12 Eggs Frozen
European, Black or African-American, Native American
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
To be as honest as possible. Dr. Kort is non judgmental and will let you know directly the risks, but more importantly, the opportunities provided by egg freezing.
Dr. Kort was great. I must say that he was candid, open and easy to talk to. I appreciated his experience and how he put me at ease. I was freezing my eggs for "someday" so i was not under stress while undergoing the treatment. I genuinely enjoyed talking with Dr. Kort and appreciated his style.
I did egg freezing. Dr. Kort gave me the prescription, taught me about the drugs and gave me tips on how to inject. Honestly, my procedure (extraction) was low stress and I retrieved a dozen eggs. I felt comfortable and confident throughout the process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Neway Medical. (Assigned nurse: I liked all the nurses and I am sorry that I do not remember. One was named Jennifer.)
8,500 for egg freezing
NONE-Not applicable

11 Eggs Frozen
The strength of this clinic [Neway Medical] is that everyone is SO nice and NOT judgemental. They are very hands on and have wonderful bedside manner. ... The women who took my blood were SO patient and kind and compassionate, they really made me seriously consider going to nursing school. they are top top notch. Amazing bedside manner, compassionate, funny, educated. ...
11 Eggs Frozen
Investment Banker
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
Dr Daniel Kort was amazing. He did not pressure me into doing anything, which i felt is what most doctors are doing these days. He took an extra 30 minutes over my consultation time to answer my questions. He would call the pharmacy himself to make sure my medications went through, and he would call me every other day to check in on how I was feeling. He also would reply to my emails within the hour if I had any questions. He also has a great sense of humor. I was really impressed with him and his nurses. They also went out of their way to call me and check in on how I was doing. I really appreciated such gestures as this is clearly a very vulnerable process.
To be prepared to take time off in the morning to get blood work done and check ups! its an average of about five times in two weeks you will have to do this so allot that time for yourself before work (if you work).
I was not pressured into doing the process, and he answered all of my questions, thoroughly and openly. He has an amazing and warm bedside manner.
Dr Kort and his nurses had me on an easy to follow protocol between check ups, blood work, and ultrasounds. It appeared I was on the normal cycle of injections, with firm and clear directions emailed to me every single day. I was able to produce 18 eggs, 8 of which passed to be frozen, and 3 they grew to term, for a total of 11 eggs frozen. I was very happy with the results.
I sent them the largest Harry and Davids gift basket because they were SO AWESOME! they would call and/or email on a daily basis. The women who took my blood were SO patient and kind and compassionate, they really made me seriously consider going to nursing school. they are top top notch. Amazing bedside manner, compassionate, funny, educated. They would call to make sure I was okay, especially on the first few nights of self injections. They took the fear out of this process and threw it right out the window!
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
The strength of this clinic is that everyone is SO nice and NOT judgemental. They are very hands on and have wonderful bedside manner. The weakness is that I had to travel to them a bit of ways, but they cant help that!
It was $5000.00 out of pocket for the surgery and process. around $2000 for medications. and $600 annual storage.
+ Read more- Read less

Every step of my treatment was professionally administered. I have no complaints [for Dr. Daniel Kort]...is an incredibly calm and confident specialist. His knowledge, confidence, kindness, and pleasant manners made us feel safe that we can trust him to lead us through a very important stage of our lives... it is important for me to understand every detail of my treatment. We left each appointment with a clear understanding of what to expect next
It [Neway Medical] is clean, modern, nicely decorated, it conveniently has multiple bathrooms on each floor, comfortable waiting area. It is pleasant to be there. We have very little to no wait time. When we arrive early, they admit us without waiting for our set appointment time. The entire team is friendly and helpful...I love how they [nurses] treat me. They are great communicators, organized, the entire nursing staff shows compassion and professionalism. It is a pleasure to deal with them.
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
We love absolutely everything about Doctor Kort and will recommend him to our best friends without the slightest hesitation. Dr. Kort presents information in a delicate manner, he has a "warm" bedside manner. As a patient, it is important for me to understand every detail of my treatment. We left each appointment with a clear understanding of what to expect next. His confidence, calm manner, and knowledge made us feel confident in what we are doing. We trust him100%. We highly recommend him and we continue seeing him. Dr. Kort is brilliant. We are lucky we found him.
You will have no worries or fears how and what to do. Dr. Kort will diligently guide you through each step of treatment.
Dr. Kort is an incredibly calm and confident specialist. His knowledge, confidence, kindness, and pleasant manners made us feel safe that we can trust him to lead us through a very important stage of our lives.
Every step of my treatment was professionally administered. I have no complaints.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Neway Medical. (Assigned nurse: Jenifer Chin and Ketevan Beltadze)
I love how they treat me. They are great communicators, organized, the entire nursing staff shows compassion and professionalism. It is a pleasure to deal with them.
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
It is clean, modern, nicely decorated, it conveniently has multiple bathrooms on each floor, comfortable waiting area. It is pleasant to be there. We have very little to no wait time. When we arrive early, they admit us without waiting for our set appointment time. The entire team is friendly and helpful.
Acceptable.
No comments. We follow the doctor's directions.
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Kort] was easy to talk to and clear. He was also always approachable and easy to get a hold of. I felt like I had the ability to reach him whenever I needed. I never felt like he was rushing during visits. He took his time to explain things to me and he always talked out loud as he did scans to let me know what he was seeing.... I used subQ injections to stimulate ovulation and then did IUI. Dr. Kort was clear from the beginning explaining his rationale for why we took this approach.
The process was organized here [Neway Medical]. I felt like I was a unique patient, not one of many. The facility itself is very clean and feels professional and nice. Each member of the staff was extremely nice--from the doctor to the administrator who handled the insurance process.... They were extremely warm and supportive. They felt like part of my support system when my partner was unable to make visits with me. And they shared in my excitement when I had my first positive test.
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
He was easy to talk to and clear. He was also always approachable and easy to get a hold of. I felt like I had the ability to reach him whenever I needed. I never felt like he was rushing during visits. He took his time to explain things to me and he always talked out loud as he did scans to let me know what he was seeing.
None.
He took the time to explain concepts exactly at my level.
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
The process was organized here. I felt like I was a unique patient, not one of many. The facility itself is very clean and feels professional and nice. Each member of the staff was extremely nice--from the doctor to the administrator who handled the insurance process.
Minimal.
What specific things went wrong at Neway Medical?
+ Read more- Read less

Dr.Kort has a very calm demeanor and is very reassuring. He never made me feel like a patient or that something was wrong with me. There were plenty of options that he explained and offered his opinion but was also never pushy. Everything was on my terms...always made me feel like a human, he was compassionate and caring every step of the process... discussed IUI as a potential option for us. I was reluctant to take any type of medication but he walked me thru what I would be taking and what it would do. He didn't push anything upon us which I really liked, he helped to guide us but left everything on our terms.
All of the nurses [at Neway Medical] are so sweet and made me feel welcome every time I was there (which was multiple times per week)...In my mind I was afraid of what this clinic would look and feel like, but what I never expected was a spa feel. The environment doesn't look like a doctors office it was very zen and comfortable. I never felt like a patient...I had a couple of issues with scheduling, saying I only needed blood when I needed blood and an ultra sound, or vice versa, or they thought I was at a different point in my cycle than I actually was.
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
He is very thorough but I would always ask questions as things in your body can change on a daily basis.
Dr. Kort always made me feel like a human, he was compassionate and caring every step of the process.
Dr. Kort my husband and I discussed IUI as a potential option for us. I was reluctant to take any type of medication but he walked me thru what I would be taking and what it would do. He didn't push anything upon us which I really liked, he helped to guide us but left everything on our terms.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Neway Medical. (Assigned nurse: Beata)
All of the nurses are so sweet and made me feel welcome every time I was there (which was multiple times per week)
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
The only costs were copays for ultra sounds and the pharmacy needs.
What specific things went wrong at Neway Medical?
+ Read more- Read less

I can’t say enough about Dr Kort. He was so reassuring, kind and communicative. He knows how to tailor treatment to each individual and is always on top of the details! I always felt completely comfortable with him....He’s kind, empathetic, genuine and professional. He remembered every detail of our particular case and was aware of what we required based on our personalities. He knew exactly how to explain things and communicate!
Modern, new, clean and comfortable facilities [Neway Medical] with a boutique feel. It’s quiet and private. Everything is organized and on the cutting edge of technology. The personnel is of the highest caliber. From start to finish I thoroughly enjoyed working with Neway.... They were professional but also warm and approachable.... I can’t say enough about Dr Kort. He was so reassuring, kind and communicative. He knows how to tailor treatment to each individual and is always on top of the details!
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
Trust him - he’s great at what he does!
Like a bunch of your really good caring friends. They were professional but also warm and approachable.
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
Modern, new, clean and comfortable facilities with a boutique feel. It’s quiet and private. Everything is organized and on the cutting edge of technology. The personnel is of the highest caliber. From start to finish I thoroughly enjoyed working with Neway.
+ Read more- Read less

We had a great experience with [Dr. Daniel Kort]. He was very thoughtful in answering our questions and helping us understand what to expect during our treatment process. He was patient and kind throughout, as well...Dr. Kort treated me with a lot of warmth, respect, and kindness. He patiently answered the many questions I had and was always a reassuring presence.
The nurses at Neway are lovely, warm, outgoing, and friendly. They treated me with great care and kindness...I thought Neway was great. Scheduling appointments was always easy, and I never had to wait to see my doctor. Neway is also open very early, from 7:30 am, which really helps someone with a busy work schedule manage appointments while not being away from the office too often. Everyone at Neway was a complete professional, and really a very nice group of people as well.
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
We had a great experience with Dr. Kort. He was very thoughtful in answering our questions and helping us understand what to expect during our treatment process. He was patient and kind throughout, as well.
I prefer not to disclose the specifics of my own treatment strategies and protocols.
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
Insurance covered the majority of our costs.
+ Read more- Read less
Dr. Kort is a kind, caring, and brilliant doctor. I highly recommend him for anyone dealing with fertility issues. He took the time to answer my questions and explain thoroughly all the options so I could make the best decisions possible. He truly goes above and beyond...I pursued IVF with Dr. Kort as IVF had the highest success rates and I wanted to have a baby as quickly as possible.
[Neway Medical is an] Excellent clinic. I highly recommend this clinic to anyone looking for a fertility clinic. Compassionate and caring doctors and staff. Everyone is very accessible and willing to go the extra mile. Very clean. Minimal wait...Dr. Kort is a kind, caring, and brilliant doctor. I highly recommend him for anyone dealing with fertility issues. He took the time to answer my questions and explain thoroughly all the options so I could make the best decisions possible. He truly goes above and beyond.
European, East Asian
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
If you are dealing with infertility, make an appointment with Dr. Kort. He will help you understand your options and formulate a treatment plan.
Dr. Kort is a very compassionate and caring doctor. He was very approachable and always took the time to explain everything to me and answer all my questions.
very reasonable
Single Embryo Transfer with genetic testing was recommended as it results in the highest chance of a successful/ healthy pregnancy.
+ Read more- Read less
[Dr. Daniel Kort is a] Very nice doctor. We knew our chances were low being an older couple, but this was glossed over a bit when we tried to get right into the details. We learnt about PgS testing from this doctor. Even after several meetings though it was hard to really see a clear course...very mild mannered and soft spoken...Doctor could have been stronger in personality and provide clearer information. We were not getting ‘sold’ though which was good
$15,000 per cycle plus extras [at Neway Medical]...they do natural cycles at this clinic...Very beautiful. Front desk staff lovely. Onsite operating rooms. Seemed upscale. Doctor could have been stronger in personality and provide clearer information. We were not getting ‘sold’ though which was good...I only did a saline ultrasound and bloodwork with this doctor...We knew our chances were low being an older couple, but this was glossed over a bit when we tried to get right into the details. We learnt about PgS testing from this doctor. Even after several meetings though it was hard to really see a clear course
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
Know your research before you go in
Dr Kort was very mild mannered and soft spoken.
I only did a saline ultrasound and bloodwork with this doctor
Very sweet and provided all information I needed
$15,000 per cycle plus extras
We did not get this far, but they do natural cycles at this clinic
+ Read more- Read less

He's [Dr. Kort] very kind and compassionate. He took the time to explain the entire treatment. He was easily accessible via email or phone. He was willing to answer all my questions and concerns. He also reassured me that everything is alright....They [Neway Medical] open early to accommodate for the early monitoring sessions. The entire clinic was clean and relaxing. Be sure to have all your paperwork done prior to your first visit so you can get the most out of the appointment.
They [Neway Medical] open early to accommodate for the early monitoring sessions. The entire clinic was clean and relaxing. Be sure to have all your paperwork done prior to your first visit so you can get the most out of the appointment...Storage, medicine, procedure cost. Everything was up front so there are no surprise fees...He's [Dr. Kort] very kind and compassionate. He took the time to explain the entire treatment.
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
He's very kind and compassionate. He took the time to explain the entire treatment. He was easily accessible via email or phone. He was willing to answer all my questions and concerns. He also reassured me that everything is alright.
Always ask questions.
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
They open early to accommodate for the early monitoring sessions. The entire clinic was clean and relaxing. Be sure to have all your paperwork done prior to your first visit so you can get the most out of the appointment.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Kort was professional, knowledgeable and reachable (via phone / email) every time I had questions from day one, throughout the course. I appreciate that Dr. Kort presents facts, statistics and options w/o imposing anything, explaining the risks, possible outcome and his suggestions, letting patient (me) breathe, and decide for myself. He never created an “urgency” to do one or other procedure.
Welcoming atmosphere, reasonable waiting times and great work hours: They’re open early AM and on Saturdays ... Neway fertility nursing staff is anything you can wish for. Welcoming, helpful, compassionate professionals. ... Dr. Kort and his staff are great - I never felt neglected, all my questions where promptly answered in person, phone or email. ... The ones [bills] I received so far, seem average market cost for particular type of procedures.
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
Ask questions. Dr. Kort will speak as much you will want him to speak.
Let’s face it – this whole experience can be very stressful, confusing and overwhelming. Dr. Kort and his staff are great - I never felt neglected, all my questions where promptly answered in person, phone or email. Throughout the entire course I felt welcomed and safe. The course went exactly as it was discussed in the very first consultation: we all – DR. Kort, my husband and myself agreed on a plan and proceeded accordingly.
I was lucky to have only one IUI procedure that resulted in pregnancy
Describe your experience with your nurse at Neway Medical. (Assigned nurse: no, but Jenifer is great. )
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
Welcoming atmosphere, reasonable waiting times and great work hours: They’re open early AM and on Saturdays............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Haven’t received all yet. Most is still being processed and reviewed by my insurance company . The ones I received so far, seem average market cost for particular type of procedures.
+ Read more- Read less
Dr. Kort spent as much time as needed discussing options for my particular situation, reviewing my anatomy with me, considering medical, personal, financial factors, considering my personal values and preferences...has been thorough, available, communicative, thoughtful, and approachable. Even though my procreative journey is still ongoing, having seen several other physicians I have been very happy to have found him to guide me through this process. I feel in extremely good hands, and he communicates all of the medical information I need, which is very important to me.
The clinic [Neway Medical] itself is well-run, organized, everyone is nice, it has a warm atmosphere, and is clean and bright. My appointments were always confirmed in writing, with no surprises or sudden plan changes without hearing from an actual physician. Everyone was very nice and accommodating -- even when I showed up with a rambunctious 2 year old...Dr. Kort spent as much time as needed discussing options for my particular situation, reviewing my anatomy with me, considering medical, personal, financial factors, considering my personal values and preferences.
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
Dr. Kort has been thorough, available, communicative, thoughtful, and approachable. Even though my procreative journey is still ongoing, having seen several other physicians I have been very happy to have found him to guide me through this process. I feel in extremely good hands, and he communicates all of the medical information I need, which is very important to me.
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
The clinic itself is well-run, organized, everyone is nice, it has a warm atmosphere, and is clean and bright. My appointments were always confirmed in writing, with no surprises or sudden plan changes without hearing from an actual physician. Everyone was very nice and accommodating -- even when I showed up with a rambunctious 2 year old.
My insurance is great so this was not a major issue for me.