Medical SchoolU. of Kansas
ResidencyColumbia
FellowshipColumbia
123 W. 79th St
212-750-3330
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Daniel Kort to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Neway Medical to a friend?
Dr.Kort has a very calm demeanor and is very reassuring. He never made me feel like a patient or that something was wrong with me. There were plenty of options that he explained and offered his opinion but was also never pushy. Everything was on my terms...always made me feel like a human, he was compassionate and caring every step of the process... discussed IUI as a potential option for us. I was reluctant to take any type of medication but he walked me thru what I would be taking and what it would do. He didn't push anything upon us which I really liked, he helped to guide us but left everything on our terms.
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
He is very thorough but I would always ask questions as things in your body can change on a daily basis.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
Dr. Kort always made me feel like a human, he was compassionate and caring every step of the process.
Describe the protocols Daniel Kort used in your cycles at Neway Medical and their degree of success.
Dr. Kort my husband and I discussed IUI as a potential option for us. I was reluctant to take any type of medication but he walked me thru what I would be taking and what it would do. He didn't push anything upon us which I really liked, he helped to guide us but left everything on our terms.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Neway Medical. (Assigned nurse: Beata)
All of the nurses are so sweet and made me feel welcome every time I was there (which was multiple times per week)
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
In my mind I was afraid of what this clinic would look and feel like, but what I never expected was a spa feel. The environment doesn't look like a doctors office it was very zen and comfortable. I never felt like a patient.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Kort at Neway Medical.
The only costs were copays for ultra sounds and the pharmacy needs.
What specific things went wrong at Neway Medical?
Neway Medical
We had a great experience with [Dr. Daniel Kort]. He was very thoughtful in answering our questions and helping us understand what to expect during our treatment process. He was patient and kind throughout, as well...Dr. Kort treated me with a lot of warmth, respect, and kindness. He patiently answered the many questions I had and was always a reassuring presence.
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
We had a great experience with Dr. Kort. He was very thoughtful in answering our questions and helping us understand what to expect during our treatment process. He was patient and kind throughout, as well.
I prefer not to disclose the specifics of my own treatment strategies and protocols.
The nurses at Neway are lovely, warm, outgoing, and friendly. They treated me with great care and kindness.
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
I thought Neway was great. Scheduling appointments was always easy, and I never had to wait to see my doctor. Neway is also open very early, from 7:30 am, which really helps someone with a busy work schedule manage appointments while not being away from the office too often. Everyone at Neway was a complete professional, and really a very nice group of people as well.
Insurance covered the majority of our costs.
Neway Medical
Dr. Kort is a kind, caring, and brilliant doctor. I highly recommend him for anyone dealing with fertility issues. He took the time to answer my questions and explain thoroughly all the options so I could make the best decisions possible. He truly goes above and beyond...I pursued IVF with Dr. Kort as IVF had the highest success rates and I wanted to have a baby as quickly as possible.
European, East Asian
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
If you are dealing with infertility, make an appointment with Dr. Kort. He will help you understand your options and formulate a treatment plan.
Dr. Kort is a very compassionate and caring doctor. He was very approachable and always took the time to explain everything to me and answer all my questions.
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
Excellent clinic. I highly recommend this clinic to anyone looking for a fertility clinic. Compassionate and caring doctors and staff. Everyone is very accessible and willing to go the extra mile. Very clean. Minimal wait.
very reasonable
Describe Daniel Kort's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Neway Medical.
Single Embryo Transfer with genetic testing was recommended as it results in the highest chance of a successful/ healthy pregnancy.
Neway Medical
[Dr. Daniel Kort is a] Very nice doctor. We knew our chances were low being an older couple, but this was glossed over a bit when we tried to get right into the details. We learnt about PgS testing from this doctor. Even after several meetings though it was hard to really see a clear course...very mild mannered and soft spoken...Doctor could have been stronger in personality and provide clearer information. We were not getting ‘sold’ though which was good
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
Know your research before you go in
Dr Kort was very mild mannered and soft spoken.
I only did a saline ultrasound and bloodwork with this doctor
Very sweet and provided all information I needed
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
Very beautiful. Front desk staff lovely. Onsite operating rooms. Seemed upscale. Doctor could have been stronger in personality and provide clearer information. We were not getting ‘sold’ though which was good
$15,000 per cycle plus extras
We did not get this far, but they do natural cycles at this clinic
Neway Medical
He's [Dr. Kort] very kind and compassionate. He took the time to explain the entire treatment. He was easily accessible via email or phone. He was willing to answer all my questions and concerns. He also reassured me that everything is alright....They [Neway Medical] open early to accommodate for the early monitoring sessions. The entire clinic was clean and relaxing. Be sure to have all your paperwork done prior to your first visit so you can get the most out of the appointment.
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Neway Medical?
He's very kind and compassionate. He took the time to explain the entire treatment. He was easily accessible via email or phone. He was willing to answer all my questions and concerns. He also reassured me that everything is alright.
Always ask questions.
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
They open early to accommodate for the early monitoring sessions. The entire clinic was clean and relaxing. Be sure to have all your paperwork done prior to your first visit so you can get the most out of the appointment.
Storage, medicine, procedure cost. Everything was up front so there are no surprise fees.