5.4

Fullerton, CA 92835
500 Superior Ave
Newport Beach, CA 92663

2011 - 2014, Successful
Dr Potter was very aggressive with his treatment. He was very knowledgable... Dr Potter was not acquainted with the immunological side of things though he was willing to try any protocol an immunologist threw at me. In the end, He was three hours late to my last transfer. He left me sitting there. And left my embryo sitting there for three hours to long (in my opinion).
I felt like a number because they were so busy and often messed up my information... She [my nurse] did not return emails or phone calls... Dr Potter was very aggressive with his treatment. He was very knowledgable. The only downside is that he is always always always late. Very late. 3 or more hours late.
How was your experience with Daniel Potter at HRC Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Potter at HRC Fertility?
Be prepared to wait.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Potter at HRC Fertility?
Describe the protocols Daniel Potter used in your cycles at HRC Fertility and their degree of success.
Dr Potter always uses the maximum stims, for a short stim cycle. He does the most aggressive approach.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Natalija )
She did not return emails or phone calls

2015 - 2018, Unsuccessful
I felt Dr. Potter is treating all the patients with the same schedule. Instead of seeing him to evaluate my progress during the cycle I was seeing by the nurses all the time. My body was not evaluated based on my body's response on every step of the cycles and instead I was given a long schedule in the beginning to follow...I never had modification on my schedule while I was doing 3 cycles with Dr. Potter which means I was just another number for him
The only good thing [of HRC Fertility] was that everything was done in the same building...Some cost were not discussed originally like anesthesia or some injections that they charged me the day of and I had to pay cash out of pocket. Generally they might be a little cheaper compared to some other infertility dr treatments which I think is due to the fact that they threat everyone like number will similar schedule.
How was your experience with Daniel Potter at HRC Fertility?
He is not good communicator at all. Always running late for all of his appointments. He was not evaluating my body's progress himself as the Dr in charge...everything has done by his nurses except the actual procedures. After 3 unsuccessful cycle he told me I dont have a chance to become pregnant myself and I can either get serogate or I can see an immunologist to find out why my body is not accepting and implementing the embryos.
Select a Dr. Who threat you as an individual and follow your unique body response on every steps of the way.
I felt Dr. Potter is treating all the patients with the same schedule. Instead of seeing him to evaluate my progress during the cycle I was seeing by the nurses all the time. My body was not evaluated based on my body's response on every step of the cycles and instead I was given a long schedule in the beginning to follow. Az I changed my doctor later on I learned that there is no one treatment for all. Everyone's body reacted to the same medication differently and its totally wrong to use one schedule fits all. I never had modification on my schedule while I was doing 3 cycles with Dr. Potter which means I was just another number for him. Very disappointed.
I don't remember the details.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility.
I never had any problems with the nurses
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
The only good thing was that everything was done in the same building. As I said I recommend to see an individual Dr who threat patients for their specific needs based on their body's response to medications.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Potter at HRC Fertility.
Describe Daniel Potter's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at HRC Fertility.
Dr. Potter had no recommendation in this regards.
Newport Beach
Doctor potter was a very caring doctor during our initial consulate and even after we lost our first pregnancy. He explained everything in great detail and was super understanding of our situation...he only recommends 3-day bed rest after the transfer...he helped us achieve something we thought would be impossible..
[the HRC Fertility] was always available to take my calls and responded to my emails within a couple of hours, she was like our support system...we ended up paying around 25k...They were always welcoming they were basically like my 2nd family, loved going to my weekly visits, very comforting and relaxing. overall, I didn't have a problem with them at all even when I showed up late I would still be seen, because they understand that sometimes it's difficult to be on time.
How was your experience with Daniel Potter at HRC Fertility?
I can only recommend Dr.Potter, he helped us achieve something we thought would be impossible, I and my husband have been trying to have children for 5 years but then COIVD hit and we started thinking and that's when we made the best choice of our lives and went to HRC.
He does come off as kind of weird but he is a really good doctor, just be patient and trust in him and everything will work out. But one thing I must say, he only recommends 3-day bed rest after the transfer, what I found that worked for me was to be on bed rest till the day of the pregnancy exam, I have seen it increase the percentage of pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie )
I absolutely love her, she was always available to take my calls and responded to my emails within a couple of hours, she was like our support system.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
very clean and the staff was super sweet. They were always welcoming they were basically like my 2nd family, loved going to my weekly visits, very comforting and relaxing. overall, I didn't have a problem with them at all even when I showed up late I would still be seen, because they understand that sometimes it's difficult to be on time.
it was pretty expensive we had to pay the whole treatment cost out of pocket because of our young age and the insurance did not cover it, so we ended up paying around 25k