Good

Middleton
2365 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562

2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Daniel Williams] was very open about results and expectations. He didn’t perform the retrievals nor prelim HSG but performed implantation. He is very pleasant and suggested egg donor from the beginning based on my age and MFI. Definitely was realistic. If I had good results I would recommend him 9/10. In order to see him during my ultrasounds I had to schedule specific days at specific clinics otherwise would have gotten stuck with random nurses...Didn’t respond to injections in stomach so shots switched to arm. 16 days of shots with retrieval in CD18. Medical insurance covered nothing. Very stressful. 600mg CoQ10, 100mg DHEA and prenatal vitamins for 6 wks. Acupuncture for 4 wks. 1st Cycle fertilized 4 of 5 eggs. 2nd cycle fertilized 2 of 11 eggs. Not sure why quality diminished so extensively.
same doctor at multiple location [of Houston Fertility Institute] means you can’t be seen by the doctor during appointments unless you are sure he or she is in that center on your appointment day. Just check and verify. Ask which days transfers are done by your doctor so you don’t get someone else. ask for a dedicated nurse...Too many nurses every time I visited. Wish I had a dedicated nurse...Love Sugarland office as the wait was non-existent for blood work and appointments...Some [nurses] were nicer than others. Equally seemed knowledgeable but wish I was assigned a dedicated nurse.
How was your experience with Daniel Williams at Houston Fertility Institute?
He was very open about results and expectations. He didn’t perform the retrievals nor prelim HSG but performed implantation. He is very pleasant and suggested egg donor from the beginning based on my age and MFI. Definitely was realistic. If I had good results I would recommend him 9/10. In order to see him during my ultrasounds I had to schedule specific days at specific clinics otherwise would have gotten stuck with random nurses.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Williams at Houston Fertility Institute?
Ask for him to perform majority of your ultrasounds. Ask for dedicated nurse. Ask lots of questions. Love Sugarland office as the wait was non-existent for blood work and appointments.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Williams at Houston Fertility Institute?
Too many nurses every time I visited. Wish I had a dedicated nurse.
Describe the protocols Daniel Williams used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I had maximum dosage of GonalF 300iu, Menopur 300ml, cetrotide and birth control for 2wks. Didn’t respond to injections in stomach so shots switched to arm. 16 days of shots with retrieval in CD18. Medical insurance covered nothing. Very stressful. 600mg CoQ10, 100mg DHEA and prenatal vitamins for 6 wks. Acupuncture for 4 wks. 1st Cycle fertilized 4 of 5 eggs. 2nd cycle fertilized 2 of 11 eggs. Not sure why quality diminished so extensively.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Institute.
Some were nicer than others. Equally seemed knowledgeable but wish I was assigned a dedicated nurse.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
same doctor at multiple location means you can’t be seen by the doctor during appointments unless you are sure he or she is in that center on your appointment day. Just check and verify. Ask which days transfers are done by your doctor so you don’t get someone else. ask for a dedicated nurse.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Williams at Houston Fertility Institute.
Although I paid 100% out of pocket for everything including medication the first round was expensive $15k + meds but subsequent rounds I only paid $1050 admin fee + surgery fee + meds which helped make it affordable.
Describe Daniel Williams's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Houston Fertility Institute.
Only 1 7 cell embryo on fresh day 3 transfer. No other choice.
Sugar Land Office

He [Dr. Daniel Williams] can spend a lot of time with you and will answer any of your questions. He's polite and easy to talk to...gave a great, clinical explanation but the whole time he never made a personal connection to our family. I felt like it was not very personal to him. I felt alone instead of feeling a partnership with the doctor's office... was professional, knowledgeable, trust worthy. I didn't feel that this was very special to him, just a part of his routine. He was aware of the fact that I needed him to manage my thyroid after conception.
Renee [nurse at Houston Fertility Institute] was kind of cold. I thought that she didn't like me...She was available to answer my questions and responded to my messages when I complained about the BC pills making me feel bad. She taught me how to perform the shots. She was very helpful, but she lacked empathy...The IUI cost $2600, only the office expenses. That included the office performing blood tests and ultrasounds to monitor the follicle development then perform the IUI. The meds were $1500. That included Gonal F, the "trigger shot", and the progesterone suppositories.
How was your experience with Daniel Williams at Houston Fertility Institute?
He was professional, knowledgeable, trust worthy. I didn't feel that this was very special to him, just a part of his routine. He was aware of the fact that I needed him to manage my thyroid after conception. I saw his associates for my routine tests and ultrasounds on days that he was at other locations. We were not very intimate even though we had a similar background and ethnicity. And I was referred to him but my OBGYN.
Expect to get text book explanation. He can spend a lot of time with you and will answer any of your questions. He's polite and easy to talk to
Dr. Williams gave a great, clinical explanation but the whole time he never made a personal connection to our family. I felt like it was not very personal to him. I felt alone instead of feeling a partnership with the doctor's office. I blew it off thinking it was just my emotions.
First procedure that Dr. Williams recommended for me was a histoscopy. I took BC pills and his nurse performed a transvaginal ultrasound. After receiving my results I was informed that he recommended IUI or IVF and wanted to put me on BC pills until I was ready to proceed. I objected to that option because I took a few months to start the IUI process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Renee Alexander)
Renee was kind of cold. I thought that she didn't like me. I started talking to her about her family to get a smile from her. She was available to answer my questions and responded to my messages when I complained about the BC pills making me feel bad. She taught me how to perform the shots. She was very helpful, but she lacked empathy.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
They've got a lot of locations which equals appointments available. The whole staff is polite and professional. I had trouble reaching the financial advisor that I was initially assigned to. I tried to get in touch with her via the office messenge system, but she did not respond. I had to call and speak with someone else. The lab, where the IUI was performed, moved very slowly. I didn't like having to go there to get the histoscopy and later the IUI.
Memorial Hermann Med Center
I felt Dr. Williams knew what he was talking about. I didn't feel that the emotional sensitivity was there, I felt like those emotions didn't belong there. Dr. Williams did give us the options and solutions. He was very realistic. ... I had injections of Gonal-F and went in every other day for ultrasounds and blood work. We did the trigger shot and 2 inseminations. ... I liked Dr. Williams, but I didn't feel endeared to him.
Easy to schedule an appointment, friendly staff [Houston Fertility Center]. Multiple physicians. The lab is in the Piney point area, that clinic was not as efficient as the Pearland one. They were running behind and even though my husband's collection had to been less than an hour old, they were running late. ... The nursing staff was nice. We received calls back as promised. There was always someone to speak to, to advise us.
How was your experience with Daniel Williams at Houston Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Williams at Houston Fertility Center?
Expect to see the other physicians. Expect your time to be short but we'll spent.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Williams at Houston Fertility Center?
I liked Dr. Williams, but I didn't feel endeared to him.
Describe the protocols Daniel Williams used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Renee )
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Center.
Easy to schedule an appointment, friendly staff. Multiple physicians. The lab is in the Piney point area, that clinic was not as efficient as the Pearland one. They were running behind and even though my husband's collection had to been less than an hour old, they were running late.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Williams at Houston Fertility Center.
The IUI costed about 4500 alone. Excluding medicine.
Describe Daniel Williams's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Houston Fertility Center.
That wasn't an option with IUI.
Houston Fertility Center