Darcy Broughton

Pacific NW Fertility

Nurse available by email
Not available by direct line
Medical SchoolBrown University
ResidencyOregon Health & Science U
FellowshipWashington U - St. Louis
Seattle
1101 Madison St.
Seattle, WA 98104
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Darcy Broughton to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Pacific NW Fertility to a friend?
PCOS, Other, Unexplained
Dr Broughton has been very understanding and very caring about our situation and what we have went through. She is finding answers for us. She is very knowledgeable and very educated. I love that she has a very extensive background with the female body. I trust her completely. She takes the time to let me talk and answers al my questions. ...
Latino, Other
PCOS, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Darcy Broughton at Pacific NW Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Darcy Broughton at Pacific NW Fertility?
You are in good hands! Trust the process and the journey.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Darcy Broughton at Pacific NW Fertility?
When D.r Swelstad left the clinic we were sad we liked him. We got pregnant with our son and lost him at 18weeks. Dr Broughton became our new doctor she is so smart and knowledgeable she was very sweet understanding and determined for us. We appreciate her.
Describe the protocols Darcy Broughton used in your cycles at Pacific NW Fertility and their degree of success.
Dr Broughton took the time to go through our whole history with us and each round we went through step by step. We did a round with her and she kept track of my body and how it was reacting. She noticed my lining was thick so she suggested we do a sis procedure and sure enough we found a polyp that was keeping my lining so thick. So we did a hysteroscopy and now we are waiting for Aunt Flo to show up so we can start another round of iui with trigger Letrozole and follistim. She also adjusted the meds and amounts daily. We are very hopeful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific NW Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Amber)
The nurses are amazing. Amber has mostly been my nurse since I started going to PNWF she has always been amazing at responding to my emails and phone calls. Which I wrote and call a lot because I am from out of town and we travel back and forth. Amber has been very supportive from the time we first started to when she got to call us and tell us we were pregnant to finding out we lost our son.
Describe your experience with Pacific NW Fertility.
I wish they would open a clinic in Yakima or somewhere closer to me! I love that they have a lab in clinic so if doctor wants to order something while we are there they can get it done ASAP. To a new patient I would say you are in good hands. They are amazing.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Darcy Broughton at Pacific NW Fertility.
They do there best to help with billing insurance for things that are infertility and not infertility related. My insurance covers nothing with infertility so when we do my hsg or my sis procedure or my hysteroscopy all of those things get covered by insurance because they are not infertility and labs. So every little thing helps!
Darcy Broughton
Pacific NW Fertility
Seattle

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Darcy Broughton at Pacific NW Fertility.