Darcy Broughton

1101 Madison St
Seattle, WA 98104
206.515.0000

1 patient review filtered by:

Overall, it felt like like this doctor [Dr. Broughton] did not care about me as a person. ... This doctor did not treat calls - such as my call reporting my miscarriage - with a sense of urgency. ... She didn’t feel present with regards to my treatment, she didn’t return my calls in a timely manner, my treatment plan was the same month after month. When I wanted to find out a timeline to resume treatment post miscarriage, I only seemed to get calls back re things that could be sold to me.
Communication is the greatest weakness of this clinic [Pacific NW Fertility]. They clinic also charges a premium price for a decidedly not premium patient experience. The doctor came up with one plan and that was the only plan. No revaluing each month, no connecting with me on the plan. Just this is what we are doing. ... The clinic did not send my medical records to my new clinic as requested. When they send them to me, they included inaccurate information re conversations that we had. I kept getting new bills many months after I had moved on to a new clinic. Not certain why their billing is not more streamlined.
How was your experience with Darcy Broughton at Pacific NW Fertility?
Overall, it felt like like this doctor did not care about me as a person. She didn’t feel present with regards to my treatment, she didn’t return my calls in a timely manner, my treatment plan was the same month after month. When I wanted to find out a timeline to resume treatment post miscarriage, I only seemed to get calls back re things that could be sold to me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Darcy Broughton at Pacific NW Fertility?
You will need to advocate strongly for yourself if you don’t feel confident in your treatment plan; I didn’t feel like she was engaged with mine, personally. Set expectations re communication- her perception of an appropriate response time might not align with yours (it certainly did not with mine)
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Darcy Broughton at Pacific NW Fertility?
This doctor did not treat calls - such as my call reporting my miscarriage - with a sense of urgency. Doctors that I had never called called me about my miscarriage prior to Dr. Broughton - literally the only doctor I called.
Describe the protocols Darcy Broughton used in your cycles at Pacific NW Fertility and their degree of success.
Letrozole. Triggered basically the same time each month though my cycles are variable (and my current doctor does not).
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Pacific NW Fertility.
Nurses were OK.
Describe your experience with Pacific NW Fertility.
Communication is the greatest weakness of this clinic. They clinic also charges a premium price for a decidedly not premium patient experience. The doctor came up with one plan and that was the only plan. No revaluing each month, no connecting with me on the plan. Just this is what we are doing.
Describe Darcy Broughton's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Pacific NW Fertility.
What specific things went wrong at Pacific NW Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Pacific NW Fertility.
Darcy Broughton