Available by cell phone
FellowshipU of Louisville
195 INTREPID LANE
SYRACUSE, NY 13205
315.469.8700
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend David Corley to a friend?

5.6

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CNY Fertility Center to a friend?
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
With CNY whoever you consult with does not mean they will be the Dr performing the retrieval, transfer or IUI. Ihad my initial consult with Dr.Corley and also my follow up with him but another Doctor performed my egg retrieval. I did not have the outcome I had hoped for with my egg retrieval and when I consulted with Dr.Corley he was great with creating a new plan. One thing that does bother me is I felt my file and medical history was never reviewed before I was given a prescription/protocol. If it would have been reviewed I wonder if my protocol would have been different resulting in more eggs/embryos. We are now gearing up for our second egg retrieval.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Be your own advocate. Always double check your protocol and ask questions!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
CNY is very popular for their low prices, but be advised that you do not have a specific nurse or even Dr that you work with every time. Each time you visit, call, message the portal it is a different nurse/person. This made me feel at times like a number as I had to repeat myself multiple times and often my protocol was lost in communication. Customer service was always wonderful and they were always nice, but I think they are just overwhelmed with patients.
Describe the protocols David Corley used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
First ER cycle he recommended LDN, 225 Gonal F and 75 Menopur. No birth control before cycles as CNY does not usually prescribe that. My next cycle I am priming with HGH, Menopur and a 7 day estrace post ovulation. Once I have day 1 I will start 300 Gonal F and 150 Menopur.
The nursing staff was extremely nice and compassionate. The nurses run the show. All your monitoring appointments for retrieval and transfer will be with the nurses. They determine when you will trigger and when your retrieval will be. Make sure you are your own advocate for your protocol and triple check the instructions. I was given incorrect med doses 3 times and received different answers each time I asked about it. I think they are overwhelmed with patients and it's hard for them to keep up with everyone.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths are costs! This is the number 1 reason we are going to CNY. We are from TX but traveled to NY because our insurance does not cover IVF and CNY is affordable. Weaknesses are communication. Many times I received an incorrect protocol or was misinformed about certain medications. You speak to a different person every time so it is difficult to feel like you have a relationship with the clinic. If you have a complex case I would not recommend going here.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
Each monitoring appointment you will be seen by the nurse. You have a different nurse every time. Most of my appointments were on time and the most I waited was 1 hour.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Corley at CNY Fertility Center.
$3900 for retrieval and fresh transfer plus monitoring appointments/labs. This does not include medications. The cost for a frozen embryo transfer is $250 plus monitoring appointments/labs.
HAMBURG

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center.

He makes sure I understand everything, he has wonderful bedside manner and he doesn't make me feel like just another case like some drs do. ... He makes the appointments serious but he also lightens the mood by cracking some appropriate jokes. ... Right now I am in the midst of going for a laparscopy the end of April to remove recurring endometriosis, then to pursue IVF due to a genetic disorder in my family
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Corley is just overall amazing. He makes sure I understand everything, he has wonderful bedside manner and he doesn't make me feel like just another case like some drs do. I had a HSG done with him and there was a lot of bleeding and I felt embarrassed. He reassured me that they have seen it all and this was nothing to be embarrassed about. He makes the appointments serious but he also lightens the mood by cracking some appropriate jokes.
Don't be afraid to ask questions if you don't understand something he says. He is very understanding and will explain everything in detail.
I felt like a human with Dr. Corley because he spoke with us about all the different options we had and money never came up once, whereas the doctors I had previously only seemed to care about money. If I had questions or concerns, he truly listens and elaborates to the best of his ability and makes sure I understand completely.
Right now I am in the midst of going for a laparscopy the end of April to remove recurring endometriosis, then to pursue IVF due to a genetic disorder in my family that I am a carrier of called Lowes Syndrome. I had my consult Jan 5th and he was very straightforward and answered all questions I had. He said he would recommend the Keto diet along with taking Naltrexone for the inflammation being I have an autoimmune disease. Then I had an HSG peformed by Dr Corley and he recommended that I contact my gynocologist to have a D&C done which came back that I have a change in cells so I have to have a repeat D&C in June. After the D&C in June depending on what it shows I will start IVF round #1 using my own eggs and my husband's sperm.
The nursing staff is very sweet. They answered some questions that I had as well. I have messaged them on the patient portal and they answer my questions in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
When you first walk into the CNY in Syracuse NY, the atmosphere is just so different than other drs offices I have been in. It is a very warm and friendly environment with a bunch of cozy chairs and couches and lots of reading material. It is very clean and spacious as well.
My insurance covered most of my costs because my deductible for the year was met. My laparscopy is covered 100%. My HSG I believe costed $900 but I can't be 100% positive. The medications for the IVF I was quoted a little over $3000 which I still think is an outstanding price, but it is a better amount to pay than some other clinics I have been too.
Describe David Corley's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
SYRACUSE

Our experience with Dr. Corley has been very positive so far, even while experiencing miscarriage. He has been kind, positive, honest, and given us hope throughout this process. We are looking forward to working with him more on our next Frozen Embryo Transfer.... As our issue is male factor and the fact that everything has been normal on my end and the fact that I’m 32, Dr. Corley put me on a lower dose of stimulation meds/injections. I had a decent number of eggs (16) with no adverse side effects
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
We were able to successfully conceive on our first fresh embryo transfer. While it ended in early miscarriage, I trust his knowledge and process to get us to a full term pregnancy on a future transfer. So I would say to trust both Dr. Corley and CNY throughout the process.
He was very kind, positive, and honest during our treatment. When I miscarried at 8 weeks, he was incredibly kind before and after my D&C.
As our issue is male factor and the fact that everything has been normal on my end and the fact that I’m 32, Dr. Corley put me on a lower dose of stimulation meds/injections. I had a decent number of eggs (16) with no adverse side effects. I was also put on meds pre-transfer to help with implantation (aspirin, prednisone, low dose naltrexone) and I believe this all helped me to have a successful transfer.
We dealt with many different nurses pre-retrieval and during the first 8 weeks of my pregnancy. They all did an excellent job of communicating instructions and answering questions. When I miscarried at 8 weeks, they were very kind.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The strengths would be the care and compassion shown by every member of their team. Also the fact that they are incredibly affordable and work with you for financing, etc. I also like how Dr. Kiltz uses both traditional and non-traditional methods. One small weakness would be the wait time we often had for appointments.
We paid 3,900 for a fresh IVF cycle (including retrieval, ICSI, transfer, and freezing of extra embryos for up to a year). We paid about 2,000 for prescriptions. Monitoring, post-retrieval drugs, and prenatal care were all covered by my insurance. Our next FET will be 250.
Both Dr. Corley and the embryologist suggested transferring one embryo due to the high grading of our embryos, the fact that it was our first ever transfer, and my age. They didn’t want to put us at risk for a high-risk multiple pregnancy unnecessarily. And our transfer of one embryo was successful.

5 IUI, IVF, Donor Sperm
Dr. Corley is warm, compassionate, and knowledgeable. He had full faith in us and was committed to making our conception journey a success. ... And then, when we weren't sure of what to do, he talked to us on the phone - on a Saturday - for another 30+ minutes until we were all in agreement on a plan. We did not speak to or see him again until our retrieval and transfer.
5 IUI, IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Corley is warm, compassionate, and knowledgeable. He had full faith in us and was committed to making our conception journey a success. He did everything in his power to put our minds at ease. We met with him for our initial consultation where he spent a good 30-60 minutes with us going over our history and potential treatment options. And then, when we weren't sure of what to do, he talked to us on the phone - on a Saturday - for another 30+ minutes until we were all in agreement on a plan. We did not speak to or see him again until our retrieval and transfer. After our transfer he made sure to hold our hands and wish us the best of luck. We can not thank him enough for his compassionate care and successful results!
Do not expect to always speak to him when you have questions or concerns, as the huge staff almost always handles the patients.
While the clinic was/is a huge operation with many staff and support members. Dr. Corley always was warm, kind, and (regardless of if he actually did or not) seemed to remember us and know our needs.
Gonal, Monopur, Z Pak during stimulation. Lupron & HCG to trigger. Prednisone, Prograf, Baby Asprin, Lovenox, Cleocin, Estrace, and Progesterone in Oil after retrieval. Low-Dose Naltrexone from start through pregnancy.
The staff is vast and I feel that I rarely spoke to the same person twice. They were all knowledgeable and helpful although it would have been nice to be able to speak to specific people when we wanted to.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths are price, size, and success. Weaknesses are a strange fixation on Keto diets and, actually, the size as well. Size is good and bad at times. But overall they have an amazing spa-like facility - with an actual spa in it! - and a focus on holistic medicine that, combined with their unique IVF protocols, made it an excellent choice for us.
$4050 plus prescriptions and monitoring at outside labs
We were strongly advised to start with a single transfer and despite our initial objection we agreed to do it once. We had success so we can't rightly question the advice we were given.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
Dr. Corley was amazing. He took time to answer all of my questions. He even stopped to say a prayer with us after our embryo transfer... He is very knowledgeable about infertility. He also listened to my questions/concerns and answered them in a way that was understandable. Dr. Corley has a calm, understanding demeanor and truly wants what’s best for his patients...I have a high AMH (7.1) so for ER we used 300 IU of Gonal-F, 0.25 mg cetrotide and 10 IU HCG-lh. I took atom medications for 11 days and then triggered with lupron (x2). These results produced 32 eggs, 26 of which were mature and fertilized. 18 made it to blastocyst and were frozen on day 5/6.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Corley was a fantastic doctor. He is very knowledgeable about infertility. He also listened to my questions/concerns and answered them in a way that was understandable. Dr. Corley has a calm, understanding demeanor and truly wants what’s best for his patients.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions to understand the process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Greta)
All of the nurses at CNY were amazing and made us feel very comfortable. They were knowledgeable, friendly and always cheering us on!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is absolutely beautiful and does not look like a medical facility. It’s looks like a luxurious spa! They also offer many onsite options for transfer including acupuncture or massage. It’s a very relaxing and warm environment. One “weakness” of the clinic is that they do not hold your hand through the process. You have to educate and advocate for yourself.
I travelled from Wisconsin to CNY because of the cost. I was quoted $28,900 locally for one round of IVF with FET. At CNY my total including monitoring, medications, travel to CNY x2, IVF/ICSI and FET came to ~$8,000 total. They are the most reasonable clinic around and was well worth the travel!
Dr. Corley suggested that I only transfer one embryo since it was my first FET. We were educated on the risks of multiple embryos and decided to follow his recommendation.
SYRACUSE

He [Dr. David Corley] recommended freezing all embryos as I was at a higher risk of OHSS so my body had time to recover post retrieval and prior to our FET. We had 26 eggs retrieved, 12 fertilized, and 6 frozen...He spent a lot of time answering all my questions during out IVF consultation- and and I A LOT of them! I never felt rushed and his answers were thoughtful and helped me to better understand things moving forward.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
I experienced both my IVF consult and my first FET with Dr. Corley. I was happy he was doing the transfer because he had answered so many of my questions during our consult and I felt he cared about my understanding of the process. He explained what was happening as it occurred during my first FET and made sure I knew when to look so I was able to see the embryo as it transferred over. After the embryo transfer he held our hands while explaining next steps and told us not to worry- this was a really nice gesture and I left the whole experience feeling relaxed and hopeful for what is to come!
Come with questions and they will be answered!
We used menopur and gonal for stim meds as well as a lupron trigger as my ovaries are poly cystic. He recommended freezing all embryos as I was at a higher risk of OHSS so my body had time to recover post retrieval and prior to our FET. We had 26 eggs retrieved, 12 fertilized, and 6 frozen. Still waiting on results from our first FET!
My favorite part about going to CNY is the nursing staff. They are all compassionate and caring. I do all my monitoring at the Rochester location and they are almost always on time and get me in and out so I can go to work which is another huge plus!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I think a strength is that a lot of the care is delegated to NPs, PAs, and RN's who can do the monitoring and many of the procedures (all my IUI's were done by these folks). I would say a weakness is each time I need to travel to Syracuse for procedures I encounter long wait times (one-two hours). The Rochester location runs smoothly and on time though!
I know our FET cost $250, they will continue to cost $250 each transfer until we use all 6 frozen embryos or until we become pregnant.
I was advised to only transfer one embryo due to my age (30). I was advised this not only by Dr. Corley but also by the embryology team so I went with this advice.

IUI, 1 IVF
IUI, 1 IVF
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
I would describe Dr Corley as wonderful and straightforward. He has great bedside manner and great communication. I never went without knowing exactly what to expect and I never left without being fully informed of our treatment plans moving forward. He was very responsive to phone calls. My experience with Dr Corley for egg retrieval was very short. I briefly spoke with him prior to anesthesia. He explained in depth the process and what to expect. Once I woke up he was already with another patient and a nurse finished the rest of my visit. For my frozen embryo transfer he was amazing. Again, very detailed description of what was going to happen as well as after care. He also made sure my husband and I knew exactly where and when to watch the screen to witness our transfer happen. After transfer he took our hands and prayed with us. It was beautiful and calming. I felt things like that are what matters and makes him stand apart from other Reproductive Endocrinologists.
My advice to a prospective patient would be to not stress. If you are in Dr Corleys care, there is no need to stress or worry that you have made a wrong decision. So let the stress of picking a Dr go out the window because with him there is no need to worry.
I felt like a human from the first initial meeting with Dr Corley. He was very personable, and had great bedside manner. He prayed with us after retrieval and spoke with us as an individual and not a grouped statistic.
My treatment protocol was to use injectable medication and well as oral and vaginal medication to stimulate egg production and prepare my body for retrieval and transfer. We only had one additional medication added that we had no planned for. This medication was added due to my increased estrogen levels. I was given a medication to reduce the risk of OHSS from retrieval. My results produced from our protocol was 16 eggs retrieved. 14 mature. 12 fertilized. I had 5 embryos make it to day 5. I transferred 2 embryos in a frozen transfer which has resulted in a current pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris Ziegler )
I absolutely loved being in the care of Kris Ziegler. She goes above and beyond and is very very knowledgeable in what she does.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I believe the strengths, first would be affordability. Making this journey possible for people who never would have been able to afford it otherwise. They offer financing to everyone with zero checks ect. It really shows that their very committed to making your miracle happen. Also, they treat you like an individual, customize protocols to you, you are not a number here and will not feel like one. I would say the only weakness with the clinic as whole would be sometimes you may need to stay on top of things or advocate for yourself as with most clinics though. Things are very fast paced so you want to make sure to keep attention to detail.
The costs are a lump sum amount for the IVF itself and then any additional costs for meds specific to the individual. It was all affordable compared to other competitors.
The Dr and office as a whole prefers to transfer 1 embryo at a time unless your history or circumstances suggest you should do otherwise. My embryos were not good quality and had low chance of implantation so we transferred two embryos without any issues.
HAMBURG

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
He [Dr. Corley] will go through every scenario with you to see what will work for you . He is open to any suggestions you may have as well . ... Immune protocol for transfer . Recurrent pregnancy loss panel to determine reasons for multiple miscarriages 150 gonal f 75 menopur for current cycle ... Strengths would be that he is friendly , knowledgeable, and extremely caring . ... He takes his time and explains everything . ...
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Strengths would be that he is friendly , knowledgeable, and extremely caring . Before my first miscarriage I traveled to the clinic in a snowstorm to see him because I had broke out in hives from a medication. He held my hands and calmed me down and gave my husband and I his personal cell phone number to check on us during my emergency room visit. I miscarried shortly after that and he was very kind and to me and helped me develop a plan . During the next two miscarriages he also reassured me that everything will work out and to try again with a new egg retrieval for better quality eggs and to PGS test my embryos.
That he truly cares and is passionate about his work . He will go through every scenario with you to see what will work for you . He is open to any suggestions you may have as well .
He takes his time and explains everything . He does not rush through and thoroughly explains the procedure and what you should do to be successful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Bridget Tilton)
Whenever I call with various questions she takes her time to reassure me that I am taking the correct medications and doing everything right . During my miscarriages she was kind and compassionate and helpful to me of what I could do to prevent it from happening .
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths are that the clinic is very affordable. They offer all services that are helpful for all aspects of infertility. Weaknesses are that they are often times too busy and overbooked . This leads to less quality time with the providers .
My copays for ultrasound and lab work . 4,000$ for an egg retrieval and transfers up to 1 year after retrieval. 3300$ for the medications associated with my upcoming egg retrieval. Buy one get one free Acupuncture.
One embryo is generally recommended. I chose to transfer 2 .

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Immunological
My first retrieval, he had me on Gonal F 225 iu and 75 iu menopur. Triggered with Lupron. His reasoning was because of my pcos diagnosis, he didn’t want to overstimulate me. ... Dr. Corley took his time explaining things and answered every question that I had. He did my consult, both egg retrieval’s and my follow up after our second failed transfer. He’s down to earth and great bedside manner. ... He’s very compassionate and soft spoken he listened to my concerns and made suggestions without pressuring me. ...
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Immunological
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
He’s very compassionate and soft spoken he listened to my concerns and made suggestions without pressuring me. He was open to my suggestions. He gave me his honest opinion without being harsh or cold. He was a much welcomed change from my first fertility doctor.
notnreally any advice, just make sure you write your questions down before you speak with him.
My first retrieval, he had me on Gonal F 225 iu and 75 iu menopur. Triggered with Lupron. His reasoning was because of my pcos diagnosis, he didn’t want to overstimulate me. My first retrieval only yielded 6 eggs, only 3 were mature. My second cycle, we did high dose gonal 600iu and 20 units of low dose hcg instead of menopur. I also triggered with 10,000 hcg. This cycle was much better. 15 eggs retrieved, 11 were mature and 7 fertilized. We were able to get 4 blastocysts.
I wasn’t “assigned” to a specific nurse, but I just chose one. I found it better to try and stick with one nurse if you can. During the process, you deal with many. However, if I have questions or need refills, I’ll ask a specific nurse
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths- compassionate doctors and affordable ivf. No waiting for batch cycles, you can start anytime, in house financing, they advocate complementary therapies( massage, yoga, acupuncture) Weaknesses-they are extremely busy as people come from all over due to the price.
$3705 each retrieval( military price)

Endometriosis, Male Factor
I think the first time I met him [Dr. Corley] he fist bumped me before my retrieval. He seems to truly enjoy what he does...Dr. Corley always talks to his patients with knowledge and doesn't talk down to them. He's very comprehensive in his explanations and I always go away knowing so much more. At the end of our last transfer we all held hands and had a nice moment of peace and hopefulness. He's also a pretty fun guy.
Endometriosis, Male Factor
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Corley is extremely knowledgeable and has no problem explaining any process or reasoning with great detail. He is kind, patient, and a very warm person. He's also realistic and forthcoming and isn't going to try to gloss over the things a patient may not want to hear.
At CNY so many people want to see Dr. Kiltz because he's the face of the clinic in so many aspects. Although Dr. Kiltz is an amazing man I feel like I received the type of care that is best for me from Dr. Corley and I prefer Dr. Corley.
Dr. Corley always talks to his patients with knowledge and doesn't talk down to them. He's very comprehensive in his explanations and I always go away knowing so much more. At the end of our last transfer we all held hands and had a nice moment of peace and hopefulness. He's also a pretty fun guy. I think the first time I met him he fist bumped me before my retrieval. He seems to truly enjoy what he does.
My first protocol was given to me by a different doctor at the clinic. My first consult with Dr. Corley was after a failed frozen transfer with a natural cycle. He had me add Prograf to the protocol, and I was offered the option of using intralipds which I accepted.
I am a travel patient so I use the travel team nurses. I've spoken to Becky, Kate, Greta, Donna, and Trish. They're all wonderful in their own unique ways.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This clinic offers care at a self pay cost that is pretty much unbeatable. There are times when results don't get to the clinic super fast because i'm a travel patient or when I call and I get the answering machine. However, this place is significantly better to communicate with than my last RE office. The Syracuse facility is beautiful and the staff have always been so caring and wonderful.
I was a travel patient so I didn't use the monitoring at CNY. However, I will say their price for monitoring per cycle is unbeatable. I wish I could have used them but the office was too far away.
$3900 to the clinic for retrieval and all 3 transfers combined. 1 transfer was not done by Dr. Corley. I also paid approximately $5000 for medications.
The clinic now suggests 1 embryo but will do 2 if the patient insists.
SYRACUSE

I am doing my IVF with CNY as a global travel client, which means I'm traveling to the clinic from a different state. I never met or spoke with Dr. Corley other than the day of the egg retrieval. Our meeting was very brief. He asked me how many follicles we had and then told me a little about the procedure. He seemed nice, but with so little interaction it's hard to really judge...I wish I had more of an opportunity to speak with him in the days prior to the egg retrieval, or even a follow-up from him after, but this was all done by nursing staff.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Since we're traveling to the clinic I again don't feel like I can give the best review. I wish I had more of an opportunity to speak with him in the days prior to the egg retrieval, or even a follow-up from him after, but this was all done by nursing staff.
I don't know that Dr. Corley actually put together the protocol, but here's what it was. We did a natural cycle, so just started based on the start of the my menses. I had a baseline labs and U/S done on CD 3 and then started meds on CD 4. I did 300IU of Gonal-f and 150IU of menopur. On stims day 6 (CD 9) I added 0.25mg cetrotide. I had more bloodwork and U/S on stims day 8 (CD 11). I then received a call that day that retrieval would be on CD 14. We triggered with Lupron (I can't remember the dose) at 1am on CD 13 and then did a second Lupron trigger at 1pm on CD 13. We had 6 decent sized follicles with several smaller ones (total of 11) noted at the stims day 8 u/s. We collected 5 eggs, 3 were mature and fertilized. 3 grew to day 3 and were of fair quality. We froze all 3 on day 3
I dealt primarily with the nursing staff. They are very well informed. You can communicate with them via phone or email through the online portal system. They were quick to respond to both phone and the email system, though it was frustrating at times when I would call and always have to leave a message.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic looks like a spa. They put us in a private room with a couch to wait prior to retrieval so we wouldn't have be out waiting in the waiting room which was nice. They also have their wellness center attached which is nice. My only minor complaint about the clinic is the length of time I had to wait in the "operating" room prior to my retrieval. I sat in that room for more than 30 minutes without anyone telling me what we were waiting for. I was very anxious and just sitting there was difficult for me, especially since I was completely alone.
We decided to go with CNY because of their discounted costs. Insurance covers nothing for us for IVF. My monitoring was done in CA. The costs of that were $300 and $419 for the 2 different appointments. Some of my meds were donated by friends, but we did spend about $2000 on meds. We had to travel to CNY which cost us about another $2000. The cost of the IVF was $3900 this included anesthesia, retrieval, FET for a year and storage for a year.
We are only doing a frozen transfer and the nurse I spoke with stated they recommend doing 2
SYRACUSE

He [Dr. Corley] had excellent bedside manner the whole time...He put me on the keto diet to try and calm doen my pcos. He ran every blood test he could think of. I was Monitored for the first month to see how my cycle was and then the second month I was started on letzeral and monitored to see how my eggs were doing... My husband and I wanted to try iui first before moving to ivf and he didn’t even blink an eye at our request and gave us the info to get started. My husband has male factor so iui wasn’t an option after we had started the process and now I have been saving to go back and see him again for Ivf when I can afford it.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
July of 2017 was our first appointment. My husband and I were really nervous about it and Dr Corley put our minds at ease and explained everything in detail during our conversation with him. He asked questions about my cycle and just from that he already knew we would have to do ivf without doing any internal exam. My husband and I wanted to try iui first and he was kind and agreed to do so without hesitation and attitude. During my pelvic exam what he thought was true and still he didn’t push to try to go straight to ivf. He had excellent bedside manner the whole time.
Listen to his advice. He knows what he is doing and talking about.
He is super kind and very knowledgeable. He did everything to make my husband and I feel comfortable. He explained everything he was doing in a manner that we could follow easily. My husband and I wanted to try iui first before moving to ivf and he didn’t even blink an eye at our request and gave us the info to get started. My husband has male factor so iui wasn’t an option after we had started the process and now I have been saving to go back and see him again for Ivf when I can afford it.
He put me on the keto diet to try and calm doen my pcos. He ran every blood test he could think of. I was Monitored for the first month to see how my cycle was and then the second month I was started on letzeral and monitored to see how my eggs were doing. I was going in once a week to check and when the time came and I had an egg big enough I gave myself a trigger shot. My husband and I came in and my husband was to give a sperm sample and once preparation was done iui was the next step but we never made it to that part. They broke the news to us in a private room that my husband didn’t have any Sprem in the sample he gave and we were giving instructions on what to do when he got home and to come Back the next day and we would try again. The next day we came back and my husband this time had only 5. We were told they would freeze the 5 he had so we could try ivf. My husband and I never got to that point because of job loses and the lost of insurance.
The nursing staff was excellent and friendly. I hate having blood taken due to small rolling veins and the nursing staff have been the only staff to be able to get a needle in a vein on the first try every time.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I don’t think Cny fertility has any weakness. They offer a wide range of services from yoga to ivf. Everyone is extremely friendly and understanding. The minute you walk in the door you are treated like person not a number.
I had to only pay my co-payments which was 20 dollars at the time.
Didn’t have this done yet

Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Corley’s bedside manner was beyond wonderful. He is kind, gentle, has a good sense of humor, passionate and caring...He was professional and always took the time to explain procedures in a manner that a Non-medical person would understand. He performed my IVF on July 4, and even though it was a holiday...he expressed no sense of rush or urgency with anything. He was sensitive to our needs and addressed all of our concerns throughly. Never was he unprofessional, insincere or unkind. He is a perfect fit for this field. I wish more doctors were like him.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Corley was amazing beyond words. I have 0 complaints and would have him perform further treatments in a heartbeat. Dr. Corley showed compassion and kindness during the most challenging time of my life. He held my hand and put my nervous at ease. He was professional and always took the time to explain procedures in a manner that a Non-medical person would understand. He performed my IVF on July 4, and even though it was a holiday...he expressed no sense of rush or urgency with anything. He was sensitive to our needs and addressed all of our concerns throughly. Never was he unprofessional, insincere or unkind. He is a perfect fit for this field. I wish more doctors were like him.
I would tell them to be patient, and trust Dr. Corley. Give him a chance to work his magic.
Dr. Corley’s bedside manner was beyond wonderful. He is kind, gentle, has a good sense of humor, passionate and caring. Words cannot describe how thankful I am for him.
The staff at CNY fertility in SYRACUSE were nothing shy of amazing. They were kind, patient and caring. I have never experienced such a warm welcoming feeling with any other doctor or clinic before coming to CNY fertility. The entire staff makes you feel like family.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The facility it self is clean to even the most OCD person like myself. The rooms are relaxing and make you feel like you are at a spa or retreat in a luxury resort. The staff goes above and beyond to ensure you are happy and comfortable. Although some of the ideas the doctors encourage seem a bit far fetched or silly, there is some voodoo or magic to it because the success rates are there. When I first became a patient of CNY fertility I was blown away by their staff and facility but then over time they advanced even more and became even more amazing which is hard to believe.
SYRACUSE

He [Dr. Corley] is kind and took time with me, I never felt rushed. ... He explained things to me pretty well. He was very nice and personable. ... Gave me Metformin to help with PCOS. I had a hysteroscopy with D+C for a polyp and for a septum on my uterus. I believe bc a septum can cause you to have a miscarriage. He also put me on estrogen, bc of my pcos. ...
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
I have only seen him twice so I don't have much detail. But I felt he knew what he was talking about. He explained things to me pretty well. He was very nice and personable. I felt I could ask him anything, he didn't just try to rush me out. I felt he is doing all he can to give me the best change at getting pregnant.
Don't be afraid to ask questions, and expect that if he finds something that may hinder your ability to get or stay pregnant that he will take action to remedy those. Even if it means having a procedure or to take certain meds you weren't expecting to take.
He is kind and took time with me, I never felt rushed.
Very helpful, very nice and willing to answer questions. I had a procedure and did not feel well after and the nurse who was with me did everything she could to help me to feel better.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths are that they have very kind and good doctors. They have a large staff. They are open very early which is good for people who work. They have a patient portal online so you can review your test results and appointments. They have a lot of information available in office and online and even on social media.
Have not been billed yet so I am not 100% sure.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Immunological
He [Dr. Corley] was very professional and kind during the phone consult. I have yet to see him in office since I am waiting for my cycle to start. The phone call was brief. He did not really explain my medications or protocol to me though. ... He was very nice on the phone. Professional. Asked about my story. ... I think the following were related to PCOS: Metformin, prograf, prednisone, LDN. Lovenox. Not sure of protocol name but know the meds. Stims: Gonal F, Menopur, cetrotide, Lupron, Pregnal, estrace; Luteal support-progesterone in oil, prometrium; Egg retrieval-cleocin, zpack (I'm guessing anyway).
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Immunological
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
He was very professional and kind during the phone consult. I have yet to see him in office since I am waiting for my cycle to start. The phone call was brief. He did not really explain my medications or protocol to me though.
Make sure you write down questions to ask. I didn't and since he didn't explain a lot I was blanking in my mind during the call. For all of CNY, like any other clinic you have to be your own advocate.
He was very nice on the phone. Professional. Asked about my story.
So far I have only emailed with the travel nursing team and have found them to be quick to respond, helpful and professional.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Takes a long time to get an initial appointment. I hear the offices are busy. Strengths: prices, the vison of the staff especially Dr. Kiltz. Listen to his videos on Facebook or Instagram. Inspiring. Travel team has so far exceeded my expectations.
$3,900 for IVF with ICSI with cryopreservation, also 1 year storage, fresh embryo transfer. $150 processing fee. $325/year for storage of embryos. Medications are of course separate.
Not at this time for my cycle. I think they try for one unless there is a history of loss or failed cycles.

Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Other
Dr. Corley was very friendly and considerate throughout my treatment. During my HSG exam he explained that even though it looked like I have an occluded tube that sometimes this isn’t always the case based off of the exam.... After having a D&C Dr. Corley called me himself to explain my results of a biopsy and explained I had hyperplasia. He ensured to explain although this is precancerous that it was not cancer and something that could be treated. Before I could continue further treatment I needed to take care of the hyperplasia.
Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Other
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Corley was very friendly and considerate throughout my treatment. During my HSG exam he explained that even though it looked like I have an occluded tube that sometimes this isn’t always the case based off of the exam. Dr. Corley personally called me with results of my biopsy and explained my diagnosis and what my options were for treatment
After having a D&C Dr. Corley called me himself to explain my results of a biopsy and explained I had hyperplasia. He ensured to explain although this is precancerous that it was not cancer and something that could be treated. Before I could continue further treatment I needed to take care of the hyperplasia. I’ve just been cleared by my OBGYN to continue treatment at CNY.
The nursing staff at CNY are very friendly and welcoming. Even during treatment if you need to make a phone call someone is always available and able to answer questions for you. When I recently called CNY to talk about treatment options and inform the staff that I’d been cleared for further treatment they were glad to hear I was able to continue with further treatment
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic has a very serene atmosphere and every is friendly. It’s also helpful that the clinic is partnered with another clinic close to the facility to offer other practices to help with infertility like yoga classes and acupuncture
SYRACUSE

Dr. Corley took time at the bed side which was great....Dr. Corley did my retrieval as well as all 3 transfers.... we are doing another cycle of IVF and requested Dr. Corley again. For each transfer I requested him as well....Basic protocol for retrieval and fresh transfer. Gonal f, menopur, cetrotide, Lupron trigger, Vit D, prental, prednisone and baby aspirin. After transfer estrogen and PIO. For FET we uped the prednisone...Last FET with last 2 embryos we added LDN but failed transfer.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Corley did my retrieval as well as all 3 transfers. Although we ended up with 2 failed transfers and a miscarriage of twins we are doing another cycle of IVF and requested Dr. Corley again. For each transfer I requested him as well.
Great bedside manner
Dr. Corley took time at the bed side which was great. Also after my miscarriage of twins he was great for my follow up consult. Showed he really cared.
Basic protocol for retrieval and fresh transfer. Gonal f, menopur, cetrotide, Lupron trigger, Vit D, prental, prednisone and baby aspirin. After transfer estrogen and PIO. For FET we uped the prednisone got pregnant but miscarried twins at 9.5wks. Last FET with last 2 embryos we added LDN but failed transfer.
Always quick at answering my questions via portal. Was great post op of retrieval. Even drew on my bottom where to do PIO for my 1st time.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Great atmosphere! Did massages after both of my FET which I loved. Very relaxing and home feeling! Doesn't feel like a "clinic" which I loved. Great patio area to relax in. Clinic had good information laying around to read. They offer acupuncture, massage, yoga etc to help. They incorporate a good mix of eastern medicine as well as western which is nice. Not much for weaknesses. Clinic is very clean, comfortable and I love how beautiful the clinic is.
IVF 3900 which included consults, ICSI, Retrieval, all transfers for 1yr, embryo storage for 1yr. Did monitoring at home and did not do PGS testing.
Let us choose what we were comfortable with but suggested for our fresh transfer to transfer 1 so we did but failed. Next two FET's we transferred 2 embryos
SYRACUSE

He [Dr. Corely] was very kind, gentle, caring. He took his time and explained the procedures. Answered all of our questions. Did not feel rushed with him. He took the time at the end of our transfer to hold our hands and prayed for us that we may have success and grow our family. That was very thoughtful and very heartwarming for us.... I was on a full immune protocol.... I chose to choose one embryo to transfer
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
He was very kind, gentle, caring. He took his time and explained the procedures. Answered all of our questions. Did not feel rushed with him. He took the time at the end of our transfer to hold our hands and prayed for us that we may have success and grow our family. That was very thoughtful and very heartwarming for us.
Do not be afraid to ask questions!
He was very kind, took his time to explain procedure. Very patient, answered questions.
I was on a full immune protocol.
The nurse during retrieval was okay, I felt rushed after coming out of anesthesia. But the nurse for transfer was fantastic, was very friendly and patient.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I was a travel pt, so getting the clinic to receive the labs and testing results took a long time. Most nurses were helpful, but it was so many of them, that you barely got to talk to the same nurse, unless you specifically ask for one. I did like that I felt I was more in control with my care plan at this clinic than my previous one. They were open with my trying something I wanted.
I did not monitor at this clinic
More affordable than my local clinic
I chose to choose one embryo to transfer, so does not apply
SYRACUSE

He [Dr. Corley] was extremely kind and understanding. We never get rushed when asking questions and he explained everything in great detail. He had a great presence about him and made us feel like we were his only patient.... After our first retrieval with 7 eggs, 3 of which were mature, he had a very specific plan for our next cycle. He aggressively added medicines to our stim protocol and added a 30 day prime cycle which greatly improved my number of eggs and quality.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
He was extremely kind and understanding. We never get rushed when asking questions and he explained everything in great detail. He had a great presence about him and made us feel like we were his only patient. Highly recommended!!
He spent all the time we needed to discuss and explain eveything. He was prepared at every appointment knowing my history and past treatment.
The travel team was great! They answered all my questions within hours on the portal and were extremely nice and helpful when I spoke to them on the phone.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I wasn’t sure what to expect with CNY with the price being so low, but was extremely impressed and satisfied with my experience. You did have to advocate for yourself and not blindly follow, but I had no issues or problems. I loved my experience there and think the services they offer and the price cannot be beat!
My monitoring was done remotely at my local obgyn
$3900 for IVF $150 for outside monitoring fee. $250 for FET within a year of retrieval
He allowed me to choose between transferring one or two embryos and explained the advantages and disadvantages of both.

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
He [Dr. David Corley] has a wonderful beside manner he holds your hand and he tells you not to worry. Even though you don't see him much when you do see him he seems to really care which is nice to see. He is easy to ask questions to as well and very willing to explain things.... He held my hand and told me not to worry he was very caring and nice through the whole procedure, even though it did not work I can not wait to go back and if I have him again that would be just fine he is very nice
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Ask all the questions you think you have no question is too dumb
He has a wonderful beside manner he holds your hand and he tells you not to worry. Even though you don't see him much when you do see him he seems to really care which is nice to see. He is easy to ask questions to as well and very willing to explain things.
They always answer my questions and are very nice when doing so they seem to care about you as a patient and what you are going through to have a family. It is nice to have someone that is cheering for you along the way
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is beautiful it is very relaxing. I recommend getting a massage before it does help you relax and feels very comfortable. Just enjoy yourself and relax, ask questions about anything all of the staff is very friendly.
I monitored locally so I could have them when ever I needed them at my local hospital
3900$ plus meds
SYRACUSE

He [Dr. Corley] spent a great amount of time going over diagnosis, diet, options and possible outcomes. ... I believe he took his to pin point all our options and outcomes even on paper. ... Dr Corley uses Letrozole, FSH/LH, HCG trigger shot. ... It’s a lot for a new couple after 7 years of infertility to become out of denial to go forward with help. I Just wished at my HSG he was my dr that performed it and reviewed results then and went over next step details over again. ...
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
I believe he took his to pin point all our options and outcomes even on paper. It’s a lot for a new couple after 7 years of infertility to become out of denial to go forward with help. I Just wished at my HSG he was my dr that performed it and reviewed results then and went over next step details over again.
Don’t feel overwhelmed and always ask questions
He spent a great amount of time going over diagnosis, diet, options and possible outcomes.
For over the counter Ovasitol is recommended and I use. Dr Corley uses Letrozole, FSH/LH, HCG trigger shot. I have not finished this process myself yet.
They overall helpful and educated with the responses to any questions I had.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths: compassionate atmosphere, helpful, clean, patient portal that allows access to results and reminders, folder filled with information for you to re-review at home Weakness: the need of later follow up appointment hours available
My health insurance does not cover any infertility procedures or medications. So I pay all out of pocket.
SYRACUSE

I was a travel patient so I only saw him [Dr. Corley] for consultation, egg retrieval, and transfer, but each time he took his time with us and really put us at ease. He took the time to hold out hands (literally) after the transfer and say some positive affirmations. He allowed us to transfer 2 embryos even though we are young and one blast looked like it may split. ... Dr. Corely was very compassionate and patient. He took his time to explain every step of what we were doing.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
I was a travel patient so I only saw him for consultation, egg retrieval, and transfer, but each time he took his time with us and really put us at ease. He took the time to hold out hands (literally) after the transfer and say some positive affirmations. He allowed us to transfer 2 embryos even though we are young and one blast looked like it may split.
See him!
Gonal f--225 Menopur 75 Cetrotide Prenatal PIO low dose asprine Prednisone Prograf Estrace Estrofem Zpack Endometrium Cleocin
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Ashley Carter)
Everyone was great and well organized. The embryologist was a little short and did not explain grades but that is my only complaint.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It was a very nice expirence. I did my monitoring locally and travelled for the egg retrival and transfer. My questions were always answered. The clinic is very relaxing and spa like. Acupuncture and massage are available before and after transfer.
I monitored locally at my OBGYNs office.
$3,900 not including medications or monitoring
My husband and I wanted to do 2. We were warned about the risks of multiples but we're allowed to make the decision.

Anovulation, Endometriosis
Dr Corley took his time to explain everything I needed to hear. He answered all of our questions and for the first time in our long journey I felt positive about going forward. ... I used injectible medication. I also removed my endometriosis right before my transfer. I did acupuncture to help calm me down before and after retrieval. ... Dr Corley asked us what we wanted to do and how many we wanted to transfer. He also said explained our chances of conceiving multiples ...
Anovulation, Endometriosis
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Corley is a very kind man. It’s very easy to tell he loves his job and genuinely cares about helping his patients. I felt instantly calm and like I was in the best hands after I met him and during my transfer/retrieval.
Being a piece of paper to write down your questions and his answers
I had a few nurses every time I went. They were always so kind and treated me like I was their friend instead of a patient they had just met.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Cny is very busy so sometimes it might take them some time to respond to you or answer a call. It’s worth it- trust me. It’s extremely welcoming and comfortable in the clinic, it feels more like a spa than a doctors office.
$3900 plus $500 down. My ins paid for my monitoring

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS
Compassion, empathy, understanding, proactive solutions...Dr. Corley did my retrieval and transfer and I don't have enough good things to say. He was so calm and positive. I was bummed we only got 10 eggs, he assured me that it was quality of quantity and that they were 10 good eggs ( 8 ended up being mature!).. he also did my transfer. Literally held our hand after and said this was going to work. An amazing man.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Go with him. Do not be hesitant and ask as many questions you want. He is so great
Compassion, empathy, understanding, proactive solutions - all things under CNY and Dr. Corleys care.
I did 300 units of Gonal F and 150 menopur during stims. We did an aggressive protocol for my transfer because the RPL.
Being a travel patient, I dealt with the nurses A LOT. They were so incredible.. they answered all my questions, made sure I knew what I was doing. Always called me the same day, answered all my crazy questions in the patient portal.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic looks like a home. A cozy fireplace, couches, a complete spa for transfer day. Everyone is so welcoming and nice. You don't feel like you are at the doctors and how amazing is that??! I was shocked when I went there.. in a good way!
IVF was $3500 and PGS was $2500.
They suggested 1 because they were PGS tested. I went with two which they were fine with.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr Corley has a wonderful bedside manor.... Dr Corley clearly cares about his patients. His listens carefully and answers questions fully. He shows compassion and sympathy while analyzing what didn’t work and deciding next steps. He has a good sense of humor and is very knowledgeable.... Dr Corley considered my age and history of endometriosis as well as the quality of embryos produced.... Most of the travel nurses are very responsive and detailed in their responses.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Do not be afraid to ask even question you think are stupid.
Dr Corley has a wonderful bedside manor. He listens carefully and answers questions fully.
Gonal f, lovenox, cetrotide, omnitrope, ldn, prograf.
Most of the travel nurses are very responsive and detailed in their responses.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Cny has been a godsend for us since we do not have infertility insurance coverage. The trips are tiring and long but we would not be able to do ivf in our area due to cost. The doctors seem to truly care about their patients and advocate an approach that is not just medical.
Ivf 4050 Donor egg package 9000

Endometriosis, Other
Dr Corley and the nurses were all very helpful and open to changing the protocol to fit your needs. They are friendly and kind and want to make sure you have a take home baby. Over all, I would recommend... Low stim for ohss 150 Gonal 75 menopur And I requested Omnitrope as well... He is very strict with one embryo for those under 30... Just make sure you have enough time to talk to him. Be through and ask questions
Endometriosis, Other
Low stim for ohss 150 Gonal 75 menopur And I requested Omnitrope as well
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Grace)
They were all so kind and quick to answer phones and be there. They were always on top of it and there for me anytime of day to hold my hand.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They are great communicatiors, open to changing protocols, kind and open minded. Every nurse answers the phone kindly even if it’s two in the morning and you don’t know how to inject something properly. Make sure you ask plenty of questions
They are so willing to work with you. Which is amazing
He is very strict with one embryo for those under 30
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr.Corley is such a wonderful man! He takes the time to explain things to you and he has a very warm personality. This whole process can be so heartbreaking so it’s very nice to have a doctor that makes you feel comfortable and hopeful. ... You don’t feel like a number. He has so many patients and each time he talks to me he remembers all my medical history. He has a very warm personality and makes you feel comfortable. ...
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Corley really takes the time to help you. You don’t feel like a number. He has so many patients and each time he talks to me he remembers all my medical history. He has a very warm personality and makes you feel comfortable.
Take the time to ask the questions. He is more than happy to answer them.
They are very nice but they seem very busy and rushed all the time. It’s kind of hard to get s straight answer.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Weaknesses: too many patients, staff isn’t 100% on the same page, hard to get ahold of sometimes. Strengths: wonderful doctors, nurses are nice too, WONDERFUL price for ivf!!, love webinars to answer a lot of your questions
Ivf $3900 monitoring $825
SYRACUSE

Dr. Corley was amazing. Compassionate and friendly are the best to describe him. Quality of care was excellent....Dr.Corley was everything you could want with an infertility doctor. Understand and kind but informative and knowledgeable. Best doctor we’ve seen. We loved everything about the care we received from him and CNY...We did a freeze all ivf cycle. Gonal, Menopur, cetrotide, and Lupron trigger. Went back after next cycle for transfer on pio, estrace, and endometrin.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Relax and let them take care of you.
We did a freeze all ivf cycle. Gonal, Menopur, cetrotide, and Lupron trigger. Went back after next cycle for transfer on pio, estrace, and endometrin. Used LDN and baby aspirin for pruning and through transfer.
All nurses I encountered were kind and friendly. Always helpful and informative. Very warm and made you feel reassured.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very affordable, the facilities are gorgeous and very nice. Overall the best doctors and facilities we’ve ever been to! They’re a very large clinic so you have to remember that and be patient if you have to wait for something or wait for your appointment.
We paid 2600 for meds and 3900 for ivf.

5 IVF, Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Be your own advocate and do your research [with Dr. David Corely]...He was kind at the transfer but at retrieval he was a bit cold and not reassuring...when I had an egg retrieval that’s went poorly .... seemed too busy for my needs .... when we did the phone consult he didn’t give all the info to the nurses or Dr. Kiltz so I had to keep reminding each person I spoke with what the plan was
5 IVF, Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Corley was kind at transfer nmbut cold when I had an egg retrieval that’s went poorly .... seemed too busy for my needs .... when we did the phone consult he didn’t give all the info to the nurses or Dr. Kiltz so I had to keep reminding each person I spoke with what the plan was
Be your own advocate and do your research
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Unorganized and seem like they have too many clients to keep track of ... I don’t feel like they take my case seriously or look at my information individually.... 5 failed tries and just now I am going to have a closer look to see what’s wrong

How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
D4. Corley overall is a great doctor. I just felt like throughout my past 2 IVF cycles, no one really took the time to go over my medical history/past medical problems. I always felt rushed everytime I went in for monitoring. No one has discussed with me what may have went wrong during my past 2 cycles. I'm very worried that our 3rd one will be rushed as well and will turn into another failed cycle.
Ask LOTS of questions!!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Like I have mentioned before, I always felt rushed getting in and out. I am very frustrated with my last 2 cycles because no one really explained to me in detail what may have went wrong or maybe what I should try next time.

IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Sperm
Dr. Corley is kind, gentle, patient, takes his time and explains everything. He is exactly what we were looking for in a physician. Before my egg retrieval, he put my mind at ease, and during my Frozen Embryo Transfer, he took the time to explain every step of the process....I highly recommend him and while I was under his care, I felt like his only patient.... Always be ready to advocate for yourself, but know that Dr. Corley has your best interests at heart.
IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Corley took his time to explain everything and to make me feel comfortable with the procedures he was doing.
Dr. Corley was not the doctor that gave me my protocols, just the doctor that did my procedures. However, I highly recommend him and while I was under his care, I felt like his only patient.
The nursing staff that I interacted with were all very professional and easy to talk to. They were familiar with all protocols and procedures and able to answer all of my questions.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The only weakness at this clinic is the sheer volume of patients they see. This can be hard if you don't have knowledge of the process, so I recommend learning and being able to advocate for yourself. The strengths are the price, the compassion and caring and wonderful treatment you receive, and the fact that they truly want to help.
$3900 for egg retrieval and first transfer. $250 for each additional transfer.
We chose to transfer two embryos - one of mine and one of my wife's. He was open to this option because of my age and history of loss.
SYRACUSE

He [Dr. David Corley] seemed to really be invested and wanting to make a difference where treatment has failed in the past...So far I really appreciated his feedback and honesty. He seems to be really familiar with RE and willing to take on difficult cases and not worry about the bottom line of success rate. He was quick to decide on a plan and get things moving in the right direction. I feel confident that moving forward with my own eggs is the right move at this time.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
It’s worth waiting for a phone or in person consult
He seemed to really be invested and wanting to make a difference where treatment has failed in the past
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I’ve really heard great things about the facility and their approach. It is affordable and they care. I have a friend on her second set of twins after years of no success and we can’t wait to move forward with our IVF