Medical SchoolU of SC
FellowshipU of Louisville
195 INTREPID LANE
SYRACUSE, NY 13205
315.469.8700
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend David Corley to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CNY Fertility Center to a friend?
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
Dr. Corley was amazing. He took time to answer all of my questions. He even stopped to say a prayer with us after our embryo transfer... He is very knowledgeable about infertility. He also listened to my questions/concerns and answered them in a way that was understandable. Dr. Corley has a calm, understanding demeanor and truly wants what’s best for his patients...I have a high AMH (7.1) so for ER we used 300 IU of Gonal-F, 0.25 mg cetrotide and 10 IU HCG-lh. I took atom medications for 11 days and then triggered with lupron (x2). These results produced 32 eggs, 26 of which were mature and fertilized. 18 made it to blastocyst and were frozen on day 5/6.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Corley was a fantastic doctor. He is very knowledgeable about infertility. He also listened to my questions/concerns and answered them in a way that was understandable. Dr. Corley has a calm, understanding demeanor and truly wants what’s best for his patients.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions to understand the process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols David Corley used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Greta)
All of the nurses at CNY were amazing and made us feel very comfortable. They were knowledgeable, friendly and always cheering us on!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is absolutely beautiful and does not look like a medical facility. It’s looks like a luxurious spa! They also offer many onsite options for transfer including acupuncture or massage. It’s a very relaxing and warm environment. One “weakness” of the clinic is that they do not hold your hand through the process. You have to educate and advocate for yourself.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Corley at CNY Fertility Center.
I travelled from Wisconsin to CNY because of the cost. I was quoted $28,900 locally for one round of IVF with FET. At CNY my total including monitoring, medications, travel to CNY x2, IVF/ICSI and FET came to ~$8,000 total. They are the most reasonable clinic around and was well worth the travel!
Describe David Corley's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Dr. Corley suggested that I only transfer one embryo since it was my first FET. We were educated on the risks of multiple embryos and decided to follow his recommendation.
SYRACUSE
He [Dr. David Corley] recommended freezing all embryos as I was at a higher risk of OHSS so my body had time to recover post retrieval and prior to our FET. We had 26 eggs retrieved, 12 fertilized, and 6 frozen...He spent a lot of time answering all my questions during out IVF consultation- and and I A LOT of them! I never felt rushed and his answers were thoughtful and helped me to better understand things moving forward.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
I experienced both my IVF consult and my first FET with Dr. Corley. I was happy he was doing the transfer because he had answered so many of my questions during our consult and I felt he cared about my understanding of the process. He explained what was happening as it occurred during my first FET and made sure I knew when to look so I was able to see the embryo as it transferred over. After the embryo transfer he held our hands while explaining next steps and told us not to worry- this was a really nice gesture and I left the whole experience feeling relaxed and hopeful for what is to come!
Come with questions and they will be answered!
We used menopur and gonal for stim meds as well as a lupron trigger as my ovaries are poly cystic. He recommended freezing all embryos as I was at a higher risk of OHSS so my body had time to recover post retrieval and prior to our FET. We had 26 eggs retrieved, 12 fertilized, and 6 frozen. Still waiting on results from our first FET!
My favorite part about going to CNY is the nursing staff. They are all compassionate and caring. I do all my monitoring at the Rochester location and they are almost always on time and get me in and out so I can go to work which is another huge plus!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I think a strength is that a lot of the care is delegated to NPs, PAs, and RN's who can do the monitoring and many of the procedures (all my IUI's were done by these folks). I would say a weakness is each time I need to travel to Syracuse for procedures I encounter long wait times (one-two hours). The Rochester location runs smoothly and on time though!
I know our FET cost $250, they will continue to cost $250 each transfer until we use all 6 frozen embryos or until we become pregnant.
I was advised to only transfer one embryo due to my age (30). I was advised this not only by Dr. Corley but also by the embryology team so I went with this advice.
IUI, 1 IVF
IUI, 1 IVF
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
I would describe Dr Corley as wonderful and straightforward. He has great bedside manner and great communication. I never went without knowing exactly what to expect and I never left without being fully informed of our treatment plans moving forward. He was very responsive to phone calls. My experience with Dr Corley for egg retrieval was very short. I briefly spoke with him prior to anesthesia. He explained in depth the process and what to expect. Once I woke up he was already with another patient and a nurse finished the rest of my visit. For my frozen embryo transfer he was amazing. Again, very detailed description of what was going to happen as well as after care. He also made sure my husband and I knew exactly where and when to watch the screen to witness our transfer happen. After transfer he took our hands and prayed with us. It was beautiful and calming. I felt things like that are what matters and makes him stand apart from other Reproductive Endocrinologists.
My advice to a prospective patient would be to not stress. If you are in Dr Corleys care, there is no need to stress or worry that you have made a wrong decision. So let the stress of picking a Dr go out the window because with him there is no need to worry.
I felt like a human from the first initial meeting with Dr Corley. He was very personable, and had great bedside manner. He prayed with us after retrieval and spoke with us as an individual and not a grouped statistic.
My treatment protocol was to use injectable medication and well as oral and vaginal medication to stimulate egg production and prepare my body for retrieval and transfer. We only had one additional medication added that we had no planned for. This medication was added due to my increased estrogen levels. I was given a medication to reduce the risk of OHSS from retrieval. My results produced from our protocol was 16 eggs retrieved. 14 mature. 12 fertilized. I had 5 embryos make it to day 5. I transferred 2 embryos in a frozen transfer which has resulted in a current pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris Ziegler )
I absolutely loved being in the care of Kris Ziegler. She goes above and beyond and is very very knowledgeable in what she does.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I believe the strengths, first would be affordability. Making this journey possible for people who never would have been able to afford it otherwise. They offer financing to everyone with zero checks ect. It really shows that their very committed to making your miracle happen. Also, they treat you like an individual, customize protocols to you, you are not a number here and will not feel like one. I would say the only weakness with the clinic as whole would be sometimes you may need to stay on top of things or advocate for yourself as with most clinics though. Things are very fast paced so you want to make sure to keep attention to detail.
The costs are a lump sum amount for the IVF itself and then any additional costs for meds specific to the individual. It was all affordable compared to other competitors.
The Dr and office as a whole prefers to transfer 1 embryo at a time unless your history or circumstances suggest you should do otherwise. My embryos were not good quality and had low chance of implantation so we transferred two embryos without any issues.
HAMBURG
Endometriosis, Male Factor
I think the first time I met him [Dr. Corley] he fist bumped me before my retrieval. He seems to truly enjoy what he does...Dr. Corley always talks to his patients with knowledge and doesn't talk down to them. He's very comprehensive in his explanations and I always go away knowing so much more. At the end of our last transfer we all held hands and had a nice moment of peace and hopefulness. He's also a pretty fun guy.
Endometriosis, Male Factor
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Corley is extremely knowledgeable and has no problem explaining any process or reasoning with great detail. He is kind, patient, and a very warm person. He's also realistic and forthcoming and isn't going to try to gloss over the things a patient may not want to hear.
At CNY so many people want to see Dr. Kiltz because he's the face of the clinic in so many aspects. Although Dr. Kiltz is an amazing man I feel like I received the type of care that is best for me from Dr. Corley and I prefer Dr. Corley.
Dr. Corley always talks to his patients with knowledge and doesn't talk down to them. He's very comprehensive in his explanations and I always go away knowing so much more. At the end of our last transfer we all held hands and had a nice moment of peace and hopefulness. He's also a pretty fun guy. I think the first time I met him he fist bumped me before my retrieval. He seems to truly enjoy what he does.
My first protocol was given to me by a different doctor at the clinic. My first consult with Dr. Corley was after a failed frozen transfer with a natural cycle. He had me add Prograf to the protocol, and I was offered the option of using intralipds which I accepted.
I am a travel patient so I use the travel team nurses. I've spoken to Becky, Kate, Greta, Donna, and Trish. They're all wonderful in their own unique ways.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This clinic offers care at a self pay cost that is pretty much unbeatable. There are times when results don't get to the clinic super fast because i'm a travel patient or when I call and I get the answering machine. However, this place is significantly better to communicate with than my last RE office. The Syracuse facility is beautiful and the staff have always been so caring and wonderful.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
I was a travel patient so I didn't use the monitoring at CNY. However, I will say their price for monitoring per cycle is unbeatable. I wish I could have used them but the office was too far away.
$3900 to the clinic for retrieval and all 3 transfers combined. 1 transfer was not done by Dr. Corley. I also paid approximately $5000 for medications.
The clinic now suggests 1 embryo but will do 2 if the patient insists.
SYRACUSE
I am doing my IVF with CNY as a global travel client, which means I'm traveling to the clinic from a different state. I never met or spoke with Dr. Corley other than the day of the egg retrieval. Our meeting was very brief. He asked me how many follicles we had and then told me a little about the procedure. He seemed nice, but with so little interaction it's hard to really judge...I wish I had more of an opportunity to speak with him in the days prior to the egg retrieval, or even a follow-up from him after, but this was all done by nursing staff.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Since we're traveling to the clinic I again don't feel like I can give the best review. I wish I had more of an opportunity to speak with him in the days prior to the egg retrieval, or even a follow-up from him after, but this was all done by nursing staff.
I don't know that Dr. Corley actually put together the protocol, but here's what it was. We did a natural cycle, so just started based on the start of the my menses. I had a baseline labs and U/S done on CD 3 and then started meds on CD 4. I did 300IU of Gonal-f and 150IU of menopur. On stims day 6 (CD 9) I added 0.25mg cetrotide. I had more bloodwork and U/S on stims day 8 (CD 11). I then received a call that day that retrieval would be on CD 14. We triggered with Lupron (I can't remember the dose) at 1am on CD 13 and then did a second Lupron trigger at 1pm on CD 13. We had 6 decent sized follicles with several smaller ones (total of 11) noted at the stims day 8 u/s. We collected 5 eggs, 3 were mature and fertilized. 3 grew to day 3 and were of fair quality. We froze all 3 on day 3
I dealt primarily with the nursing staff. They are very well informed. You can communicate with them via phone or email through the online portal system. They were quick to respond to both phone and the email system, though it was frustrating at times when I would call and always have to leave a message.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic looks like a spa. They put us in a private room with a couch to wait prior to retrieval so we wouldn't have be out waiting in the waiting room which was nice. They also have their wellness center attached which is nice. My only minor complaint about the clinic is the length of time I had to wait in the "operating" room prior to my retrieval. I sat in that room for more than 30 minutes without anyone telling me what we were waiting for. I was very anxious and just sitting there was difficult for me, especially since I was completely alone.
We decided to go with CNY because of their discounted costs. Insurance covers nothing for us for IVF. My monitoring was done in CA. The costs of that were $300 and $419 for the 2 different appointments. Some of my meds were donated by friends, but we did spend about $2000 on meds. We had to travel to CNY which cost us about another $2000. The cost of the IVF was $3900 this included anesthesia, retrieval, FET for a year and storage for a year.
We are only doing a frozen transfer and the nurse I spoke with stated they recommend doing 2
SYRACUSE
He [Dr. Corley] had excellent bedside manner the whole time...He put me on the keto diet to try and calm doen my pcos. He ran every blood test he could think of. I was Monitored for the first month to see how my cycle was and then the second month I was started on letzeral and monitored to see how my eggs were doing... My husband and I wanted to try iui first before moving to ivf and he didn’t even blink an eye at our request and gave us the info to get started. My husband has male factor so iui wasn’t an option after we had started the process and now I have been saving to go back and see him again for Ivf when I can afford it.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
July of 2017 was our first appointment. My husband and I were really nervous about it and Dr Corley put our minds at ease and explained everything in detail during our conversation with him. He asked questions about my cycle and just from that he already knew we would have to do ivf without doing any internal exam. My husband and I wanted to try iui first and he was kind and agreed to do so without hesitation and attitude. During my pelvic exam what he thought was true and still he didn’t push to try to go straight to ivf. He had excellent bedside manner the whole time.
Listen to his advice. He knows what he is doing and talking about.
He is super kind and very knowledgeable. He did everything to make my husband and I feel comfortable. He explained everything he was doing in a manner that we could follow easily. My husband and I wanted to try iui first before moving to ivf and he didn’t even blink an eye at our request and gave us the info to get started. My husband has male factor so iui wasn’t an option after we had started the process and now I have been saving to go back and see him again for Ivf when I can afford it.
He put me on the keto diet to try and calm doen my pcos. He ran every blood test he could think of. I was Monitored for the first month to see how my cycle was and then the second month I was started on letzeral and monitored to see how my eggs were doing. I was going in once a week to check and when the time came and I had an egg big enough I gave myself a trigger shot. My husband and I came in and my husband was to give a sperm sample and once preparation was done iui was the next step but we never made it to that part. They broke the news to us in a private room that my husband didn’t have any Sprem in the sample he gave and we were giving instructions on what to do when he got home and to come Back the next day and we would try again. The next day we came back and my husband this time had only 5. We were told they would freeze the 5 he had so we could try ivf. My husband and I never got to that point because of job loses and the lost of insurance.
The nursing staff was excellent and friendly. I hate having blood taken due to small rolling veins and the nursing staff have been the only staff to be able to get a needle in a vein on the first try every time.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I don’t think Cny fertility has any weakness. They offer a wide range of services from yoga to ivf. Everyone is extremely friendly and understanding. The minute you walk in the door you are treated like person not a number.
I had to only pay my co-payments which was 20 dollars at the time.
Didn’t have this done yet
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Corley’s bedside manner was beyond wonderful. He is kind, gentle, has a good sense of humor, passionate and caring...He was professional and always took the time to explain procedures in a manner that a Non-medical person would understand. He performed my IVF on July 4, and even though it was a holiday...he expressed no sense of rush or urgency with anything. He was sensitive to our needs and addressed all of our concerns throughly. Never was he unprofessional, insincere or unkind. He is a perfect fit for this field. I wish more doctors were like him.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Corley was amazing beyond words. I have 0 complaints and would have him perform further treatments in a heartbeat. Dr. Corley showed compassion and kindness during the most challenging time of my life. He held my hand and put my nervous at ease. He was professional and always took the time to explain procedures in a manner that a Non-medical person would understand. He performed my IVF on July 4, and even though it was a holiday...he expressed no sense of rush or urgency with anything. He was sensitive to our needs and addressed all of our concerns throughly. Never was he unprofessional, insincere or unkind. He is a perfect fit for this field. I wish more doctors were like him.
I would tell them to be patient, and trust Dr. Corley. Give him a chance to work his magic.
Dr. Corley’s bedside manner was beyond wonderful. He is kind, gentle, has a good sense of humor, passionate and caring. Words cannot describe how thankful I am for him.
The staff at CNY fertility in SYRACUSE were nothing shy of amazing. They were kind, patient and caring. I have never experienced such a warm welcoming feeling with any other doctor or clinic before coming to CNY fertility. The entire staff makes you feel like family.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The facility it self is clean to even the most OCD person like myself. The rooms are relaxing and make you feel like you are at a spa or retreat in a luxury resort. The staff goes above and beyond to ensure you are happy and comfortable. Although some of the ideas the doctors encourage seem a bit far fetched or silly, there is some voodoo or magic to it because the success rates are there. When I first became a patient of CNY fertility I was blown away by their staff and facility but then over time they advanced even more and became even more amazing which is hard to believe.
Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Other
Dr. Corley was very friendly and considerate throughout my treatment. During my HSG exam he explained that even though it looked like I have an occluded tube that sometimes this isn’t always the case based off of the exam.... After having a D&C Dr. Corley called me himself to explain my results of a biopsy and explained I had hyperplasia. He ensured to explain although this is precancerous that it was not cancer and something that could be treated. Before I could continue further treatment I needed to take care of the hyperplasia.
Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Other
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Corley was very friendly and considerate throughout my treatment. During my HSG exam he explained that even though it looked like I have an occluded tube that sometimes this isn’t always the case based off of the exam. Dr. Corley personally called me with results of my biopsy and explained my diagnosis and what my options were for treatment
After having a D&C Dr. Corley called me himself to explain my results of a biopsy and explained I had hyperplasia. He ensured to explain although this is precancerous that it was not cancer and something that could be treated. Before I could continue further treatment I needed to take care of the hyperplasia. I’ve just been cleared by my OBGYN to continue treatment at CNY.
The nursing staff at CNY are very friendly and welcoming. Even during treatment if you need to make a phone call someone is always available and able to answer questions for you. When I recently called CNY to talk about treatment options and inform the staff that I’d been cleared for further treatment they were glad to hear I was able to continue with further treatment
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic has a very serene atmosphere and every is friendly. It’s also helpful that the clinic is partnered with another clinic close to the facility to offer other practices to help with infertility like yoga classes and acupuncture
SYRACUSE
Dr. Corley took time at the bed side which was great....Dr. Corley did my retrieval as well as all 3 transfers.... we are doing another cycle of IVF and requested Dr. Corley again. For each transfer I requested him as well....Basic protocol for retrieval and fresh transfer. Gonal f, menopur, cetrotide, Lupron trigger, Vit D, prental, prednisone and baby aspirin. After transfer estrogen and PIO. For FET we uped the prednisone...Last FET with last 2 embryos we added LDN but failed transfer.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Corley did my retrieval as well as all 3 transfers. Although we ended up with 2 failed transfers and a miscarriage of twins we are doing another cycle of IVF and requested Dr. Corley again. For each transfer I requested him as well.
Great bedside manner
Dr. Corley took time at the bed side which was great. Also after my miscarriage of twins he was great for my follow up consult. Showed he really cared.
Basic protocol for retrieval and fresh transfer. Gonal f, menopur, cetrotide, Lupron trigger, Vit D, prental, prednisone and baby aspirin. After transfer estrogen and PIO. For FET we uped the prednisone got pregnant but miscarried twins at 9.5wks. Last FET with last 2 embryos we added LDN but failed transfer.
Always quick at answering my questions via portal. Was great post op of retrieval. Even drew on my bottom where to do PIO for my 1st time.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Great atmosphere! Did massages after both of my FET which I loved. Very relaxing and home feeling! Doesn't feel like a "clinic" which I loved. Great patio area to relax in. Clinic had good information laying around to read. They offer acupuncture, massage, yoga etc to help. They incorporate a good mix of eastern medicine as well as western which is nice. Not much for weaknesses. Clinic is very clean, comfortable and I love how beautiful the clinic is.
IVF 3900 which included consults, ICSI, Retrieval, all transfers for 1yr, embryo storage for 1yr. Did monitoring at home and did not do PGS testing.
Let us choose what we were comfortable with but suggested for our fresh transfer to transfer 1 so we did but failed. Next two FET's we transferred 2 embryos
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
He [Dr. David Corley] has a wonderful beside manner he holds your hand and he tells you not to worry. Even though you don't see him much when you do see him he seems to really care which is nice to see. He is easy to ask questions to as well and very willing to explain things.... He held my hand and told me not to worry he was very caring and nice through the whole procedure, even though it did not work I can not wait to go back and if I have him again that would be just fine he is very nice
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Ask all the questions you think you have no question is too dumb
He has a wonderful beside manner he holds your hand and he tells you not to worry. Even though you don't see him much when you do see him he seems to really care which is nice to see. He is easy to ask questions to as well and very willing to explain things.
They always answer my questions and are very nice when doing so they seem to care about you as a patient and what you are going through to have a family. It is nice to have someone that is cheering for you along the way
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is beautiful it is very relaxing. I recommend getting a massage before it does help you relax and feels very comfortable. Just enjoy yourself and relax, ask questions about anything all of the staff is very friendly.
I monitored locally so I could have them when ever I needed them at my local hospital
3900$ plus meds
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS
Compassion, empathy, understanding, proactive solutions...Dr. Corley did my retrieval and transfer and I don't have enough good things to say. He was so calm and positive. I was bummed we only got 10 eggs, he assured me that it was quality of quantity and that they were 10 good eggs ( 8 ended up being mature!).. he also did my transfer. Literally held our hand after and said this was going to work. An amazing man.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Go with him. Do not be hesitant and ask as many questions you want. He is so great
Compassion, empathy, understanding, proactive solutions - all things under CNY and Dr. Corleys care.
I did 300 units of Gonal F and 150 menopur during stims. We did an aggressive protocol for my transfer because the RPL.
Being a travel patient, I dealt with the nurses A LOT. They were so incredible.. they answered all my questions, made sure I knew what I was doing. Always called me the same day, answered all my crazy questions in the patient portal.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic looks like a home. A cozy fireplace, couches, a complete spa for transfer day. Everyone is so welcoming and nice. You don't feel like you are at the doctors and how amazing is that??! I was shocked when I went there.. in a good way!
IVF was $3500 and PGS was $2500.
They suggested 1 because they were PGS tested. I went with two which they were fine with.
SYRACUSE
Dr. Corley was amazing. Compassionate and friendly are the best to describe him. Quality of care was excellent....Dr.Corley was everything you could want with an infertility doctor. Understand and kind but informative and knowledgeable. Best doctor we’ve seen. We loved everything about the care we received from him and CNY...We did a freeze all ivf cycle. Gonal, Menopur, cetrotide, and Lupron trigger. Went back after next cycle for transfer on pio, estrace, and endometrin.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Relax and let them take care of you.
We did a freeze all ivf cycle. Gonal, Menopur, cetrotide, and Lupron trigger. Went back after next cycle for transfer on pio, estrace, and endometrin. Used LDN and baby aspirin for pruning and through transfer.
All nurses I encountered were kind and friendly. Always helpful and informative. Very warm and made you feel reassured.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very affordable, the facilities are gorgeous and very nice. Overall the best doctors and facilities we’ve ever been to! They’re a very large clinic so you have to remember that and be patient if you have to wait for something or wait for your appointment.
We paid 2600 for meds and 3900 for ivf.
5 IVF, Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Be your own advocate and do your research [with Dr. David Corely]...He was kind at the transfer but at retrieval he was a bit cold and not reassuring...when I had an egg retrieval that’s went poorly .... seemed too busy for my needs .... when we did the phone consult he didn’t give all the info to the nurses or Dr. Kiltz so I had to keep reminding each person I spoke with what the plan was
5 IVF, Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Corley was kind at transfer nmbut cold when I had an egg retrieval that’s went poorly .... seemed too busy for my needs .... when we did the phone consult he didn’t give all the info to the nurses or Dr. Kiltz so I had to keep reminding each person I spoke with what the plan was
Be your own advocate and do your research
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Unorganized and seem like they have too many clients to keep track of ... I don’t feel like they take my case seriously or look at my information individually.... 5 failed tries and just now I am going to have a closer look to see what’s wrong
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
D4. Corley overall is a great doctor. I just felt like throughout my past 2 IVF cycles, no one really took the time to go over my medical history/past medical problems. I always felt rushed everytime I went in for monitoring. No one has discussed with me what may have went wrong during my past 2 cycles. I'm very worried that our 3rd one will be rushed as well and will turn into another failed cycle.
Ask LOTS of questions!!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Like I have mentioned before, I always felt rushed getting in and out. I am very frustrated with my last 2 cycles because no one really explained to me in detail what may have went wrong or maybe what I should try next time.