Good

city, ON 00000
000-000-0000

1 patient review filtered by:

2013 - 2014, Successful
We enjoyed every interaction with Dr Forstein, from the consultation to the last visit. He was always open with us about our next steps and was willing to listen to our desires. He was willing to skip other procedures based on our diagnosis and medical coverage and go straight to what was most likely to get us a baby. ... He always listened ... Have faith in him but also know what you want.
My biggest issue was that they [Fertility Center of the Carolinas] shared a lobby with an obgyn. So many times I was waiting for an appt and a big family would walk in. There is a seperate waiting area for fertility patients. Other than that, I loved everything about them. ... We loved Susan [nurse]. She always responded quickly and calmed my nerves.
How was your experience with David Forstein at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Forstein at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
Have faith in him but also know what you want.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Forstein at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
He always listened
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of the Carolinas . (Assigned nurse: Susan)
We loved Susan. She always responded quickly and calmed my nerves.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
My biggest issue was that they shared a lobby with an obgyn. So many times I was waiting for an appt and a big family would walk in. There is a seperate waiting area for fertility patients. Other than that, I loved everything about them.
David Forstein