David Hadlock

Twin Falls
496 Shoup Ave W
Twin Falls, ID 83301
208.735.0000
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend David Hadlock to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%3

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend David R Hadlock DO to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%2
He [Dr. Hadlock] was super kind to my husband and I. However, he does come off as unprofessional and insensitive at times. He made a few jokes to y husband st my expense. He also veered off subject quite often which is frustrating to me. ... Don’t take everything he says personally because his joking personality may not come across well. ... He was pretty empathetic to our situation and was upfront about his own struggle with infertility which is why he fights to make it affordable.
How was your experience with David Hadlock at David R Hadlock DO?
Dr. Hadlock isn’t a horrible person. I don’t think he’s an RE, but he’s the only infertility doctor in Twin Falls, ID so he needs to be reviewed. He was pretty empathetic to our situation and was upfront about his own struggle with infertility which is why he fights to make it affordable. He was super kind to my husband and I. However, he does come off as unprofessional and insensitive at times. He made a few jokes to y husband st my expense. He also veered off subject quite often which is frustrating to me. Overall, great guy but not who I would necessarily recommend without cost being considered.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Hadlock at David R Hadlock DO?
Don’t take everything he says personally because his joking personality may not come across well. But he’s an interesting guy and has your best interest in mind.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Hadlock at David R Hadlock DO?
It didn’t feel like either or! They worked hard to bill my insurance so it would be covered, but I also felt like it’s just another thing he did.
Describe the protocols David Hadlock used in your cycles at David R Hadlock DO and their degree of success.
Since I have not had a history of cysts on clomid, he had me take it days 5-9, come in day 12 for the ultrasound, told when to have sex, trigger, and then take progesterone suppositories.
Describe your experience with your nurse at David R Hadlock DO.
The nurse really was great but said some offensive things to me at the beginning which could reflect my opinion of her. Her intention wasn’t cruel, just not thought through. She was super nice and personable regardless!
Describe your experience with David R Hadlock DO.
The clinic itself is super outdated. The waiting room is gross, the machines are old, and the rooms are outdated as well. The main lady there (who I’m assuming is kind of like the office administrator/billing and is also doctor Hadlock’s wife) was beyond rude and inconsiderate. When I would call with questions, she’d get annoyed and dismiss me. When I asked for help with pharmacies, she refused to help and kept telling me to figure it out. It made my experience horrible, and she left me in tear more than once.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Hadlock at David R Hadlock DO.
Free consultation. I then paid $35 for the ultrasound (Dr. Hadlock bilked it specifically so my insurance would cover it) plus the cost of medications. Overall, no more than $150 because of the trigger shot and progesterone being pricey. I was also told that if I wanted to do an IUI, it would cost an additional $200.
What specific things went wrong at David R Hadlock DO?
David Hadlock
David R Hadlock DO
Twin Falls

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with David Hadlock at David R Hadlock DO.