Neutral: 100%8

address unknown
city, ON 00000
000-000-0000

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Keenan showed a great deal of compassion when I had my miscarriage. It was in that moment that I truly saw how much he cares for his patients. He always treats me with such respect and dignity. It was my fear that my doctor would look on me with pity but instead he just tries to be proactive.... We have done three rounds of our UI with letrozol. Two out of the three rounds we did a trigger shot the day before. Getting the timing right with this has been very stressful for me because I have to drive two hours just to get to Dr. Keenan‘s office.
The clinic itself [ACRM- Johns Creek] is very nice. Parking is easy and the waiting room comfortable. The front desk staff learn see you are very quickly and welcomes you when you walk in the door. I’ve never had a long wait they normally get you in and out pretty quickly. Also really appreciate that they ask that people do not bring children into the waiting room. Find that very respect.... Each round of our UI is approximately $2000, The trigger shot is almost $200 each time, and just a consultation with Dr. Keenan is around $150 every time we see him.
How was your experience with David Keenan at ACRM?
Dr. Keenan showed a great deal of compassion when I had my miscarriage. It was in that moment that I truly saw how much he cares for his patients. He always treats me with such respect and dignity. It was my fear that my doctor would look on me with pity but instead he just tries to be proactive. He is respectful and soft-spoken. And I have never feel that he is going to give up on me even when I feel like giving up myself.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Keenan at ACRM?
He comes across as having a tough outer shell but I truly believe that he has a soft center and really cares for his patients. I would also tell them to never worry about asking him too many questions. Honestly doesn’t mind being asked.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Keenan at ACRM?
The staff and doctor are very considerate and professionally with me. I sometimes feel rushed while I’m there and because there are so many patients there is little flexibility with appointments. Over, I am happy with how I am treated especially because this has been such an emotional and heartbreaking experience.
Describe the protocols David Keenan used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
We have done three rounds of our UI with letrozol. Two out of the three rounds we did a trigger shot the day before. Getting the timing right with this has been very stressful for me because I have to drive two hours just to get to Dr. Keenan‘s office. The first round of IUI with letrozole and a trigger shot worked but resulted in a miscarriage. We are working really hard to save up to try another round after the second two failed. IVF Will be the next step if we can save up enough money.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Sherri)
Sherry and Stephanie were the two nurses that I saw most often. They honestly became like friends and one of my biggest support systems. I live two hours away from the Johns Creek office in the north Georgia mountains. I often times have to wake up at five in the morning just to get there for a quick appointment or to get my blood drawn. These two ladies knew this and we’re very compassionate and understanding. They got to know me on a personal level and would ask questions and check on me. I felt human around them and not just some test subject.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic itself is very nice. Parking is easy and the waiting room comfortable. The front desk staff learn see you are very quickly and welcomes you when you walk in the door. I’ve never had a long wait they normally get you in and out pretty quickly. Also really appreciate that they ask that people do not bring children into the waiting room. Find that very respect.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Keenan at ACRM.
Treatment has been extremely expense. I have insurance but my insurance covers nothing associated with infertility. Each round of our UI is approximately $2000, The trigger shot is almost $200 each time, and just a consultation with Dr. Keenan is around $150 every time we see him.
Describe David Keenan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Something like this will be one of our next steps if you can save up enough money for I’ve.
David Keenan