Reproductive Gynecology

Medical SchoolN. Eastern Ohio U.
FellowshipU. of Connecticut
330-452-6010
540 N. Cleveland Ave
Westerville, OH 43082
614-895-3333
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend David Nash to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Gynecology to a friend?
2008 - 2018
Dr. Nash is a wonderful and caring doctor. He always greets you by name and with a smile on his face. Every appointment he wants to make sure that we are still on track with trying to have a baby. At the end of every appointment we always go over the next steps and he always ask if I don't understand anything. What I like most about him is that he genuinely cares for his patients by volunteering his personal time in different community events to raise money for IVF.
2008 - 2018
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
One piece of advice that I would give a prospective patient is to never go into his office with a perceived notion. In many appointments I went into his office with a negative mindset that he wouldn't be able to help me but to my surprise he always had different options. Whether is be a different form of medication or a surgery that he was able to perform, either way I always left satisfied.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr. Nash and his team has always greeted my husband and I by name rather than just another appointment. Throughout my visits with Dr. Nash I always have appreciated that he was able to tell me straight forward the good news also bad. As a doctor he makes it a point to form a relationship with his patients by showing compassion during the times when we need it the most.
I greatly appreciated that the nursing staff always operated in privacy from the financial aspect to our actual go forward plan. Dealing with infertility can be embarrassing if you are still learning the entirety of its nature and how to accept it. They were always compassionate and positive after each appointment.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The clinic is well staff with nurses and doctors who are very informational. The office is clean and has private rooms for your family. They are located within a hospital which gives the convenience of blood work and other test because you don't have to walk very far. One thing that they can work to improve is patient wait time. I have waited for up to 45 minutes just to be seen due to overbooking.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology.
I have had 3 different surgeries with doctor Nash dealing with my tubal blockage totaling around $20,000. My current plan for IVF is $8,000 and medications $3,000-$7,000. My insurance doesn't cover any of that.
Akron
Things moved very quickly [with Dr. David Nash], which I appreciated. I could see how some people might feel rushed, but I always felt like my time was valuable and my questions were answered. Dr. Nash is obviously knowledgeable and didn’t sugar coat things. There were times when he could come across as a little blunt, but I like candor. I liked knowing where I stood, whether that was difficult or not.
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr. Nash is incredibly professional and explains things in a way that is understandable. I always left the office feeling like I new what the next step was. Things moved very quickly, which I appreciated. I could see how some people might feel rushed, but I always felt like my time was valuable and my questions were answered. Dr. Nash is obviously knowledgeable and didn’t sugar coat things. There were times when he could come across as a little blunt, but I like candor. I liked knowing where I stood, whether that was difficult or not.
Trust him. He’s great at what he does.
I felt like things were explained to me in a complete manner. Things always moved quickly so I could see some people feeling rushed, but I appreciated things being on time. It made me feel like my time was valuable.
Describe the protocols David Nash used in your cycles at Reproductive Gynecology and their degree of success.
We started off using clomid combined with IUI as I was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. After two cycles it became apparent that male infertility was also a factor, so we moved on to IVF with ICSI. I don’t remember specific does for the retreaval, but I know that I was on a high dose of (gonal?) to stimulate my ovaries. They retrieved 14 eggs. 12 were mature. 10 fertilized normally and 5 made it to the day 5 embryo stage. I ended up being a “freeze all” because my progesterone levels spiked too early. I did one frozen transfer that resulted in a negative test. That started with birth control then estrogen and Lupron, then progesterone. My ueterine lining was not thickening as needed at first so the upped my estrogen and also had me take estrogen vaginally instead of orally. That worked. But the transfer didn’t. I immediately began a second transfer cycle following the same protocol (estrogen inserted vagunally) and I conceived on that second transfer. I was on progesterone injections for the first trimester and was then transferred to the care of my OBGYN.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Gynecology. (Assigned nurse: Michelle)
Michelle is the nurse coordinator for IVF and she is fantastic! Always compassionate and knowledgeable and somehow could make me laugh even when things were hard.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Things move well in the clinic. I never waited for my appointment more than 15 minutes. I think the check in/our procedure is as easy as possible. They are dealing with some vulnerable and potentially embarrassing issues and everything is handled very professionally.
I think IUI was $400. IVF retreaval with ICSI was $9000 I think. A frozen embryo transfer with all ultrasounds/appts was $3500. Those costs did not include meds. I know meds run several thousands. I don’t know exacly what I paid as I had some insurance coverage.
Describe David Nash's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Gynecology.
I was under 35 so he strongly cautioned against multiple embryo transfers.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
He [Dr. David Nash] works quickly, is usually early and does all procedures himself. He is very matter of fact and will answer your questions in a way that is easy to understand. He doesn't go into extreme detail about everything, but I also trust his judgment so I don't find that a problem. He is very kind and polite, but do not expect much small talk-no time is wasted under his care. A slight negative is that he often has students shadowing him, which may be uncomfortable for some people. It's never bothered me much and I haven't found them to be inappropriate, but it might put some people off.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
He works quickly, is usually early and does all procedures himself. He is very matter of fact and will answer your questions in a way that is easy to understand. He doesn't go into extreme detail about everything, but I also trust his judgment so I don't find that a problem. He is very kind and polite, but do not expect much small talk-no time is wasted under his care. A slight negative is that he often has students shadowing him, which may be uncomfortable for some people. It's never bothered me much and I haven't found them to be inappropriate, but it might put some people off.
Don't expect him to sugar coat anything, he'll tell you everything like it is. But he'll also answer your questions and explain anything you're unsure of.
He is very matter of fact and does not sugar coat things. I do not mind this care, I find it important that my doctor is honest. He also works very quickly, again, this is not a bad thing. That said, he has always been very kind and friendly and has an excellent bedside manner. I have only left RGI feeling dejected after confirming non-viable pregnancies. Most of the time, I feel a little more optimistic that they can help.
Several saline sonograms to look for uterine abnormalities, retained tissue or scarring, surgery to remove polyps and a septum and to explore the uterus and Fallopian tubes. 3 IUI cycles with clomid and a trigger shot, 1 miscarried natural pregnancy, IVF retrieval with Gonal F, Menopur and cetrotide. Cycle was switched to a freeze all after progesterone came back a little high during stims. 2 embryos out of 7 made it to Day 5 freeze quality. Lupron and estrogen to prepare for transfer with progesterone injections before and after transfer and during pregnancy while it lasted. The IVF pregnancy was non-viable and am currently waiting for recurrent miscarriage blood test results before starting another IVF cycle. This time is another Freeze all but with PGS.
They're all very kind and efficient. Very organized and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
There aren't many options in the area for fertility clinics, but I don't have anything negative to say about anyone. Some days you might have to wait in the lobby or an exam room for a while before your doctor can see you. It's a very clean, warm atmosphere. I didn't have to wait very long to get an initial appointment
IUI done with 2 inseminatins costs $750, hcg trigger is about $95. Most appointments are a $10 co-pay. IVF with ICSI is $10,000 ( does not include medications). Embryo freezing is $1,000 per year, less if there are 10 or more embryos. PGS is going to be $4,000.
Dr. Nash strongly felt that a single embryo transfer was better for mine and a potential baby's health as multiples come with higher risk.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Other, Unexplained
Dr. Nash is a very black and white type of person. There is not a lot of gray area and if there is something that you want, you will have to really push and advocate for yourself... I found he had zero compassion and most things he said went over my head. When I asked questions about the treatment I was made to feel inferior or like my questions were absurd. Dr. Nash also set expectations very low as to how well my treatment would work...
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
While Dr. Nash is a good doctor and considered to be one of the best in our area, I personally did not like working with him. I would gladly go back and see some other doctors in his practice but not him.
While Dr. Nash came highly recommended to my from another physician, I was not happy with him. He was very matter of fact which some people may like and I found he had zero compassion and most things he said went over my head. When I asked questions about the treatment I was made to feel inferior or like my questions were absurd. Dr. Nash also set expectations very low as to how well my treatment would work.
Dr. Nash found that I had subclinical hypothyroidism and put me on synthroid. We decided to have a exploratory laproscopy prior to starting treatment and found I was already pregnant so it was canceled. Pregnancy turned out to be an ectopic and was conceived naturally but ended with the laproscopy anyway. Next we tried Femara with IUI with which turned out to be a chemical or early miscarriage. The office insisted I wasn't pregnant and pushed me straight into the next IUI but then had to cancel it because it turned out there was in fact hcg in my system and this was after starting the process. We left the clinic after that.
I just think the staff there was okay. Nobody really went out of the way to assist you and oftentimes I felt that I was a bother and putting the staff out.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The office itself is nice and there are some staff and doctors that are easy to deal with but you really have to push for information and ask a lot of questions in order to make sure you're doing what you're supposed to.
Each IUI cycle cost me $600.
We did not do IVF with Dr. Nash but he only recommends transferring one embryo and in some cases two.
Westerville
Dr Nash never failed to answer every question I had in very clear terms. He also listened to me when I told him I felt the timeline of the treatment should be modified. I was extremely impressed that at no point during my treatment did I ever have an appointment with any other doctor, or a nurse practitioner as some clinics do. Dr Nash was the only person to treat me, and he was great at what he did.
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr Nash was a wonderful doctor to partner with in our infertility journey. He explained all aspects of our treatment thoroughly, and was open to questions about anything, at any point in time. I always felt confident that Dr Nash had the same goal in mind that we did, to have a successful pregnancy as soon as possible with the least intervention possible. I never felt that he pushed any treatments or tests that were not necessary. He showed us all options and allowed us to make our own decisions.
Know going in that he is very straight forward and to the point. There will not be any "fluff" to your visits or consultations.
Dr Nash had me go through a few rounds of blood testing on different days of my cycle for different hormones. He had my husband perform 2 semen analysis, and performed a saline ultrasound on me. From this we were given a diagnosis and a recommendation that IUI may produce results at a slightly higher likelihood than naturally, and IVF at a 50% greater chance the naturally. He also recommended a laproscopy for me, and a repair to a slight uterine defect that had a small chance of affecting outcome of a pregnancy. We chose to try one IUI before any surgeries, and he was the doctor who performed that procedure. Ultimately that first IUI brought us success.
The nursing staff was very efficient and polite. They were very personable and easy to talk to.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The clinic is very clean, very welcoming and the onsite blood draws are amazingly convenient.
We were supposed to be fully out of pocket for our testing and treatments per our insurance. However, Dr Nash's office submitted all invoices to our insurance anyway and we actually ended up saving about $3,000 because of it.
2013 - 2014
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
He [Dr. Nash] was calm and compassionate but when I would become upset (cry) he'd want me to collect myself before leaving and entering the waiting room...He gave me a false hope of success. I was told I'd have only a 1% chance of natural pregnancy and a 50-60% chance with IVF with ICSI. After the failed IVF he said my chances dropped to 30% and I'd have better success with donor eggs...Dr Nash told me I would never qualify for a guarantee program because the "house" always wins...Dr Nash only works in the Westerville office two days a week, when I was a patient there. So if your schedule doesn't match you'll have to see another doctor and I didn't feel connected to him due to this.
2013 - 2014
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr Nash only works in the Westerville office two days a week, when I was a patient there. So if your schedule doesn't match you'll have to see another doctor and I didn't feel connected to him due to this. He was calm and compassionate but when I would become upset (cry) he'd want me to collect myself before leaving and entering the waiting room. I didn't like this because the office only showed one side to treatment. He gave me a false hope of success. I was told I'd have only a 1% chance of natural pregnancy and a 50-60% chance with IVF with ICSI. After the failed IVF he said my chances dropped to 30% and I'd have better success with donor eggs. I felt cheated out of money and hope. I should have been told more about donor eggs and higher chances than taking my money.
Unless your schedule and cycle match to his schedule don't expect him to be at every appointment.
Some of the nurses were not very friendly and while Dr. Nash showed some empathy, nothing felt specialized to my needs. Everything felt routine, from start to finish during my time I never felt they solved my infertility issues and gave me fake hope.
Due to my failed IUI attempts I was told IVF with ICSI was my best chance. I went on birth control then high doses of injectables including progesterone shots. I was told this was almost normal protocol except due to egg equality was taking some higher doses to simulate my ovaries. I was told about overstimulated ovaries and signs. My spouse and I had to go to an IVF training class but it was handled by another doctor. Majority of all my IVF visits and retrieval were handled by another doctor at the office.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Gynecology. (Assigned nurse: Bethleen)
Bethleen was the IVF nurse. She had printed calendars with medication and directions for me and my understanding had them for each patient. But at times things felt rushed. For my other procedures there was no assigned nurse. Some of the other nursing staff were nice and others were rude and short - Chanel wasn't very compassionate. The medical assistant that took blood samples was very nice and sincerely. The front office staff was normally polite but at times they'd have private conversations leaving clients waiting in lounge area because they didn't feel like greeting them.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
I would not recommend this clinic. At the time I did IVF there was no guarantee and now they have a guarantee program. Plus, Dr Nash told me I would never qualify for a guarantee program because the "house" always wins. That statement alone proves this clinic preys on the despair couples go through trying to get pregnant. Dr. Akain (might be incorrectly spelling) is the only doctor I would recommend others to use. He handled almost all my procedures and IVF but I felt he was only following Dr Nash's notes verses him handling my care. Also, for new patients - due your research. Make sure the doctor is giving you best case and worst case scenario. Also, some of the office staff and nurses were rude and made you feel dumb for asking for more clarification. If any staff member makes you feel that way find another office that treats you right. My opinion might be biased because I left without any success. I know if I left pregnant I would probably have a more positive outlook. But after my negative blood test they didn't have any options but adoption or donor. They left it to me to make a decision.
IUI $500 with HCG shot ($50). Two IUI's $750 plus HCG (extra). One cycle of IVF (self pay) $7500. ICSI $1500, IVF meds (majority came thru Walgreens specialty store, I think I paid $4500 in total), storing embryos was $500 and $475/year there after. (Disclaimer numbers might be slightly off due to memory as this was 4 yrs ago). Laparoscopy to remove endometriosis cost me $3500 out of pocket after insurance. Typical office visits were around $300 after insurance. Saline ultrasound bill was around $500 after insurance.
I only had 3 embryos that made it to Day 3 and the doctor told me of the best 2 and due to my age at the time (30) we went with 2 transfers.
Westerville
I feel that he’s [Dr. David Nash] a good doctor but sticks to the protocol. I did IUI with him and he gives medication based on a same protocol not considering my situation.. also we have MFI and no cure or coursenof action has been given for that. We’re juat trying to do IUI to increase Chance of pregnancy but hubby still has MFi... IUI- I did a Clomid-ovidrel-IUI three times so far and no pregnancies yet. He did semen analysis on my husband and found MFI but no treatment plan has been offered for that which I thought was weird! I wish he treated the underlying cause and not just treat the result..
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
I feel that he’s a good doctor but sticks to the protocol. I did IUI with him and he gives medication based on a same protocol not considering my situation.. also we have MFI and no cure or coursenof action has been given for that. We’re juat trying to do IUI to increase Chance of pregnancy but hubby still has MFi
He’s good at what he does. The clinic is not open on weekends so if you have a procedure it has to wait until Monday
He has good bedside manners and schedules visits with flexibility.
They ask everything to Dr Nash and it’s very hard to reach the nurse on the phone at this clinic !!! You have to leave a voicemail with your question and they get back when they’re free... and when they do I may be busy so we kee missing each other sigh..
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Like I mentioned, reaching nurse or doctor is not straight forward and you can’t reach them right when you call. You’re have to leave a voicemail and they contact you back which delays the process and missed calls..
I think IUI cuclis with medication costs $1200z IVF is $15k
Haven’t done this but I know the RGI clinic does it
Akron
He [Dr. Nash] has a good sense of humor. Doesn't try to use big words when explaining what is going to happen/happening. He realizes this is something we really want and doesn't make us wait, gets down to business, but doesn't pressure.... I felt very comfortable with him.... Relax, ask questions, and breathe. He is very nice and will answer or re explain anything you wanna ask, or don't understand.
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
I felt very comfortable with him. I've seen another "skinny mini" doctor with whom I did feel judged (completely different clinic, in different city). I'm not a small girl, so my BMI number always was in the back of my mind. Dr. Nash made me feel more comfortable about that number, and the process in general.
He has a good sense of humor. Doesn't try to use big words when explaining what is going to happen/happening. He realizes this is something we really want and doesn't make us wait, gets down to business, but doesn't pressure.
We are in the process of starting the IVF drugs now. Just received them yesterday and start them next week.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Gynecology. (Assigned nurse: Jen)
I don't remember her last name, but Jen is a great nurse. I also had one who held my hand during a procedure that was uncomfortable ( I don't remember her name, but she worked in Akron). Very nice, and thorough.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Very clean, warm, well decorated, and very friendly front desk girls, also. I felt very calm when in the waiting room in Akron. Comfortable chairs (very important when having uncomfortable tests done).
We applied for compassionate care and were able to save 50% on medications, plus 20%-30% through becoming customers of compassionate care. We talked to other doctors about IVF and the cost here was much less than in other cities, and feel like they are more thorough!
PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Nash was always so nice and friendly. He gave us information in a blunt, but caring way. He never gave us false hope. I feel like my treatment plan was very tailored to my needs. He is extremely knowledgeable. He was very compassionate when I had my miscarriage and when he did my D&C...We started out with lots of testing to confirm I did have PCOS and infertility. We did IUI once and it didn’t work. We also did injectibles at home. We discussed IVF at one point and he understood that we wanted to try IUI again. We did and it was successful.
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
Trust his treatment plan and the infertility journey.
Every staff member had an amazing, caring bedside manner. Dr. Nash always knew my case and what was going on
The nursing staff is wonderful! They were always so caring and understanding. They always were very positive and it really felt like they were ‘cheering’ us on.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The clinic is very organized and welcoming. They do a lot of tests and procedures in their clinic so it was nice to just be at one place for the course of our treatment. I never had to wait very long in the waiting room.
I paid out of pocket for everything as insurance doesnt cover infertility treatments.
2014 - 2017
[Dr. Nash was] Friendly and nice. Didn't seem to have other coarse of actions besides clomid/letrozole and trigger. Went straight to IVF quote instead of trying other things. My follicles were 27-29 which may have meant not good numbers. Seemed rushed many times...IUI day 14. Always negative pregnancy. Letrozole...day 14 iui. Always negative pregnancy...Felt rushed to leave after IUIs.
2014 - 2017
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
Write down everything in your appointments and meetings.
Seemed to just be pushed along. Nurses weren't responsive at times. Felt rushed to leave after IUIs.
Clomid 10 mg cycle day 3-9 or 4-10. Ultrasound before starting and then at 12-13 days. IUI day 14. Always negative pregnancy. Letrozole don't remember dose or length....day 14 iui. Always negative pregnancy.
They seemed too overworked. Didn't always know what was going on. Most were very friendly. They needed 2 nurses to just man the phones.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Friendly and nice. Gets the ball rolling as far as scheduling hsg, semen analysis, lab work, surgeries You feel like a just a number and know they are in it for the money. They won't even monitor you if you choose a place like cny. Won't change up treatments even when you ask.
500 per IUI with back to back costing 750. Letrozole/clomid/trigger all covered under my insurance. 25 lab genetic test. Hsg was 250 I think?
Akron
We would frequently leave his office thinking we were going to meet with him [Dr. Nash] again only to be told we were done. We would be confused as to what the next step would be and would have to schedule another appointment. Overall, I feel like Dr Nash knows what he is doing but he doesn’t have quite the bedside manner I had hoped.... He only does late appointments one day a week.... Dr Nash seemed to be spread thin between offices.
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
We would frequently leave his office thinking we were going to meet with him again only to be told we were done. We would be confused as to what the next step would be and would have to schedule another appointment. Overall, I feel like Dr Nash knows what he is doing but he doesn’t have quite the bedside manner I had hoped.
Make sure all your questions are answered and you know the next step before leaving his office.
I feel like this is a big practice. I was just another chart and he just didn’t really know me.
We were ramping up the stimulation drugs for our retrieval from the very beginning. I was on 400-450 Gonal F
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Gynecology. (Assigned nurse: Michelle and Emily)
Always had to leave a message. But the nurses were good at getting back with you the same day
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Dr Nash seemed to be spread thin between offices. It’s hard for a working person to make an afternoon appointment. He only does late appointments one day a week. We usually didn’t have to wait very long for appointments. The staff were friendly. The billing department is lacking. I always had to double check everything before paying a bill.
$8000 IVF cycle $1500 ICSI $4000 PGS $1000 Cryo
Dr Nash has a strong preference of single embryo transfer.
PCOS, Unexplained
Very kind doctor [Dr. David Nash], just uses a standard formula for patients instead of listening to their cycle. I was also reminded of my age way too often...Dr Nash is very knowledgeable and compassionate towards his patients...[Protocal] Call on cycle day 1, go for baseline and blood work. Get meds. Go for mid cycle ultrasound. Trigger shot. IUI. 2 week wait.
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
I’m glad I selected RGI to go to for my basic fertility needs. It helped me in my journey to a more advanced treatment at another clinic. Dr Nash is very knowledgeable and compassionate towards his patients
Do your homework, ask questions and don’t let them rush you through an appointment.
Very kind doctor, just uses a standard formula for patients instead of listening to their cycle. I was also reminded of my age way too often.
All the nurses were very nice
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
I recommend RGI for basic fertility needs for young couples. If you’re over 35, single and needing advanced fertility needs this is probably not the clinic for you. I was minded of my age way too often.
This office billed my insurance and then I paid them monthly for the remainder costs.
Westerville
Very detailed, talked us through everything....Explained what the issue was. Seen him [Dr. Nash] everytime we had a scheduled appointment. Took his time and made sure we had a clearing understanding on what to expect with the procedures. Very caring and compassionate.... [Protocols] Male infertility factor. Had the PESA surgery. Cryofrozen sperm.... Nurses [Reproductive Gyn] made sure we were comfortable during each office visit.
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
Explained what the issue was. Seen him everytime we had a scheduled appointment. Took his time and made sure we had a clearing understanding on what to expect with the procedures. Very caring and compassionate.
Make sure you understand everything before you leave the office.
Very detailed, talked us through everything.
Male infertility factor. Had the PESA surgery. Cryofrozen sperm.
Very informative and caring staff including the billing department.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Calm and relaxing during such a stressful time. Nurses made sure we were comfortable during each office visit. Answered any questions I had without hestitation. Very helpful during the PESA procedure.
Too expensive to do the IVF procedure yet. They do not offer in house financing.
Dr. Nash said it was up to us if we wanted to transfer 1 or 2 eggs. Have not done IVF yet due to cost.