Available by cell phone
Medical SchoolCornell
ResidencyHarvard
FellowshipCornell
255 Greenwich Street
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend David Reichman to a friend?
9.8

9.8

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Weill Cornell Medical College to a friend?
2018 - 2020
He [Dr. David Reichman] was confident that my recurring losses were due to genetically abnormal embryos so he recommended PGS testing, which was the best call - we should have listened sooner. For my retreival we used Gonal-F, Menepur and Ganirelix and I was monitored very closely throughout the whole cycle...recommended transfering only one embryo...brought some much-needed levity that we always appreciated. Additionally, I can't say enough wonderful things about his office staff. The receptionists knew me by name and the nurses always greeted us with a smile no
Christine [nurse at Weill Cornell] was fantastic. She always called with my results, returned emails and phone calls very promptly, and answered all of my many questions without making me feel crazy (I was an anxious patient!)...Very well organized, which was always surprising to me given how busy the waiting room could get. If you arrive early enough you don't have to wait...Every team member, whether it be a receptionist or nurse, was always patient and kind which makes a big difference when you are struggling with infertility and have to trek in so often. It was never lost on me how hard they w
2018 - 2020
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr Reichman is an exceptionally intelligent, patient and compassionate doctor, who somehow balances his deep wealth of knowledge with incredible humanity, kindness and humor. Throughout my time under his care he always listened, gave his honest opinion and provided options without ever pushing me, which I really appreciated. I was hesitant to jump into any intense treatments so we started with timed intercourse followed by IUIs. I got pregnant within a few months, but it turned out to be an ectopic resulting in emergency surgery to remove my fallopian tube. My husband and I will never forget how amazing Dr Reichman was throughout the whole experience. On a Friday evening, he rushed to meet us at the ER and canceled his own plans for the night so that he could be there with us and perform the surgery himself. This was not something he had to do - and I knew other doctors wouldn't - but that's how much he cares about his patients. He turned a traumatic situation into something much more bearable and assured us this would not prevent me from becoming pregnant. Given how painful the fertility journey can be, we couldn't imagine getting through it without a doctor who cared as much as he did. Even after this experience (and another miscarriage) he didn't push me into IVF until I felt ready, even though he knew it would give us our best chance of success. Of course he was right, and I got pregnant from my first transfer (which he performed.) We trusted him throughout the entire process and he never steered us wrong. We felt incredibly lucky to be under his care and will never be able to thank him enough for everything.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Trust what he says. He truly cares about you as a patient and person and knows what he is doing.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Regardless of the many patients under his care, Dr Reichman remembered every detail of my case. He was always patient, answering all of my questions and calming my fears. He would consistently ask how my husband and I were doing, and was genuinly concerned about the emotional toll that my last miscarriage took on us (which was the result of natural conception, before we followed his recommendation to try IVF with genetically tested embryos). In every interaction, it was obvious he cared about us as people and understood how trying this process can be. He also brought some much-needed levity that we always appreciated. Additionally, I can't say enough wonderful things about his office staff. The receptionists knew me by name and the nurses always greeted us with a smile no matter how early it was or how many patients were waiting. This makes all of the difference when you're starting so many of your days there.
Describe the protocols David Reichman used in your cycles at Weill Cornell Medical College and their degree of success.
Since I am fairly young, had gotten pregnant once before, and testing showed no concerns with my health or my husband's, we started with timed intercourse then moved on to try two IUIs. We attempted a third IUI with Clomid but canceled once Dr Reichman saw I was ovulating on my left side where my fallopian tube had been removed. I ended up getting pregnant naturally but it resulted in another miscarriage, after which we finally took Dr Reichman's advice and turned to IVF. He was confident that my recurring losses were due to genetically abnormal embryos so he recommended PGS testing, which was the best call - we should have listened sooner. For my retreival we used Gonal-F, Menepur and Ganirelix and I was monitored very closely throughout the whole cycle. Dr Reichman got us great results, but unfortunately after PGS we had high attrition and were left with only 2 normal embryos. He recommended we move forward with another retrieval which wasn't what we planned, but we talked it through and he felt it would serve us better in the long run to start with more embryos so we could alleviate some pressure, and he was right. We got amazing results from my second retreival (same protocol) and we were able to move forward with a transfer soon after (natrual cycle with a frozen day 5 embryo), which was successful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Christine Lu)
Christine was fantastic. She always called with my results, returned emails and phone calls very promptly, and answered all of my many questions without making me feel crazy (I was an anxious patient!) She went out of her way to make sure we always had what we needed in terms of meds, and seemed genuinly happy for us whenever we got good news. I loved her upbeat and positive personality.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
We loved the Tribeca office. It was a 5 minute walk from my office which was huge, but I would have traveled much further for the care I received there. Every team member, whether it be a receptionist or nurse, was always patient and kind which makes a big difference when you are struggling with infertility and have to trek in so often. It was never lost on me how hard they work and how many vulerable and anxious patients they deal with all day, and yet they were still always so pleasant. I had to go to the UES location a couple of times on weekends and it made me appreciate Tribeca even more, which feels much more intimate and way less overwhelming.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Very well organized, which was always surprising to me given how busy the waiting room could get. If you arrive early enough you don't have to wait. However, there were days I rolled out of bed on the later side and still never waited more than 20 minutes.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Insurance did not cover our first round of IVF, so we ended up paying about $30k in all. I was able to switch to a different insurance plan before my second retrieval so paid less. Dr Reichman's staff was always transparent about what the costs would be before we started anything.
Describe David Reichman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Dr Reichman recommended transfering only one embryo, which we were completely aligned with.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College.

We had a 10 week wait to get our initial meeting with Dr Reichman but I'm glad that didn't deter us. Once you are Dr Reichman's patient he is very responsive, and availability isn't an issue...We did 2 retrievals and one (successful!) frozen embryo transfer...We did PGS testing on our embryos. These were the same drugs that I used at a previous clinic with two other Drs, but Dr Reichman seemed more up to date than the other Drs were with various testing methods, clinical trials, etc. The treatment with Dr Reichman felt more cutting edge. He is very informed, he listens to your goals and puts together a great state-of-the-art plan just for you.
I really like the clinic [Weill Cornell Medical College]! The wait times were never bad, despite lots of patients coming and going. The clinic itself is clean and nice. It was astonishing how crowded the waiting room was at the Upper East Side office during weekend monitoring hours, but even there I didn't wait for too long...Our main nurse Christine is a so kind, reassuring, and extremely organized. She always answered my emailed questions quickly and set my mind at ease. I was always so happy to see her at the practice...Cost was always made clear to us in advance and there were no surprises.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
I cannot recommend Dr Reichman highly enough. Communication via email is swift and well thought-out. He takes the time to answer questions thoroughly. and examine the pros and cons of various approaches when you could reasonably choose between several treatment options. I felt very confident in his knowledge and experience and trusted him completely. I always felt informed. Dr Reichman also seemed genuinely invested in the outcome of my treatment and my comfort during the process. He goes above and beyond for his patients. He concluded I needed surgery for a fibroid and referred me to a high-profile surgeon at a NYC different hospital. I was crushed to learn the surgeon had a 3 month wait just for a consult; my biological clock was ticking loudly in the background! Dr Reichman personally went out of his way to help me get an appointment with the surgeon 10 days later, and then later high-fived me happily when my post-surgery ultrasound revealed the operation had been a huge success. Prior to that, we had a disappointing outcome with an embryo retrieval, and Dr Reichman called us himself and delivered the news with the perfect balance of no-nonsense, compassion, and optimism about our future. IVF is a grueling process with lots of highs and lows, and I felt SO lucky to have Dr Reichman in my corner throughout.
Book you initial consult now. We had a 10 week wait to get our initial meeting with Dr Reichman but I'm glad that didn't deter us. Once you are Dr Reichman's patient he is very responsive, and availability isn't an issue.
Dr Reichman is fantastic! He is kind and direct, and has a very warm demeanor and fun sense of humor. He clearly knows his stuff, and is quick to cite "the literature" and his own experience to answer all questions thoroughly. He is realistic yet encouraging, remembers details about your treatment and your life, and is always on your side.
We did 2 retrievals and one (successful!) frozen embryo transfer. The drugs we used were Gonal F, Ganirilex, and Menopur. We did PGS testing on our embryos. These were the same drugs that I used at a previous clinic with two other Drs, but Dr Reichman seemed more up to date than the other Drs were with various testing methods, clinical trials, etc. The treatment with Dr Reichman felt more cutting edge. He is very informed, he listens to your goals and puts together a great state-of-the-art plan just for you.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Christine L )
The nursing staff and front desk staff are all terrific. I am so impressed with them, and grateful for the care they provided. Our main nurse Christine is a so kind, reassuring, and extremely organized. She always answered my emailed questions quickly and set my mind at ease. I was always so happy to see her at the practice. With all the required consent forms and appointments, IVF entails quite a bit of admin which can be burdensome during an already stressful process. The Cornell team is a well-oiled machine, and kept me on track with my medications, visits, etc. Sounds like a small thing but it's extremely helpful. Our previous clinic was disorganized and it was SO frustrating and wasted so much time and energy. The Tribeca front desk staff is also extremely kind and knew me by name. They all seem genuinely delighted when my FET was a success, which made that happy appointment feel even more special. Thank you Team Tribeca!
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
I really like the clinic! The wait times were never bad, despite lots of patients coming and going. The clinic itself is clean and nice. It was astonishing how crowded the waiting room was at the Upper East Side office during weekend monitoring hours, but even there I didn't wait for too long.
We paid largely out of pocket. For consults, 2 retrievals with PGS and ICSI, one transfer, etc I believe we paid about 45k. Cost was always made clear to us in advance and there were no surprises.
From the beginning of our fertility "journey" my husband and I have been pretty committed to the idea of doing a single embryo transfer with PGS. Dr Reichman supported this idea. I never inquired about transferring more than one embryo at a time.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
The Tribeca office staff [at Weill Cornell] always remembered my name...Hannah was Dr. Reichman's nurse, whom I worked with before she went out on maternity leave. She was always cheerful and willing to help, but in most cases she did not know the extent of my discussions with Dr. Reichman, so I preferred to speak directly with the doctor...Front desk is very friendly. I chose this clinic due to early monitoring hours before work
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr. Reichman was one of five REs in the NYC area my husband and I consulted with. He was optimistic with my case from the beginning, even when I felt pessimistic. I had come to see him having just experienced my very first pregnancy, which became a miscarriage at 10 weeks. I was emotional but had my heart set on doing everything possible to becoming pregnant again. I micromanaged him. I wanted to handle every aspect of my journey, from the IVF protocols to the timing of transfer. I second guessed his nurses constantly. I emailed Dr. Reichman incessantly with compromises, worries, and left-field inquiries. He almost always answered in detail, which is something that I have yet to come across in other NYC physicians who are as busy as he is. He did not have unlimited patience, but he was always willing to sit down and touch base with us to alleviate fears, or to set our patient-physician relationship back on track after an argument.
Advocate for yourself. Dr. Reichman is incredibly smart. If your requests are substantiated, he will compromise with you on reasonable grounds.
The Tribeca office staff always remembered my name, and Dr. Reichman kept detailed notes on my case.
We dove straight into IVF due to my diminished ovarian reserve. Dr. Reichman had pitched starting with IUI/letrozole, but he supported my more aggressive choice. I insisted on a natural start, resulting in 8 retrieved, 5 fertilized, and 4 frozen. We did not PGS test. The second cycle, he proposed using BCP. I was afraid of being oversuppressed and did not want to try this modification, but he assured me it would give good results. Unfortunately, I developed a lead follicle and he canceled that cycle. The third cycle, he proposed estrogen priming. I also fought him on this. Although I had 7 follicles going into retrieval, only 2 were retrieved. Both were alive at day 6, frozen, and confirmed to be PGS normal. I took some time off after the last cycle to undergo several back to back surgeries. In January of 2019, I insisted Dr. Reichman raise a request to the embryology lab for them to transfer the second-best graded frozen embryo in my batch. That FET resulted in my current pregnancy - I am due in three weeks.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Weill Cornell Tribeca - biggest pro is that the physician performs the monitoring ultrasounds. I was able to see Dr. Reichman at almost every single monitoring appointment during the week. In addition, the clinic is clean, and the calls from nurses during the cycle are consistent and organized. Front desk is very friendly. I chose this clinic due to early monitoring hours before work, and the fact that it was a 5 minute walk from my apartment. Weakness: you do not get to see your doctor on weekends and holidays unless he/she happens to be on call. My weekend treks up to the UES office were always much worse experiences (i.e., longer wait times, unfamiliar physicians, and several incompetent nurses).
If you are willing to be at the office right at 6:30, there is almost no wait time. I made it my priority to always be in by 7am, and never had an issue being late to work.
My husband and I are fortunate to both have some fertility coverage from work. During 2018 when we were banking embryos, we were on his insurance, which covered the entirety of the 1st and 2nd round. We paid about $15,000 out of pocket for the 3rd round.
Dr. Reichman was adamant on single embryo transfer with me, citing my age and body type (slim/petite).
+ Read more- Read less

front-desk staff [at Weill Cornell Medical College] are the nicest and sweetest team members. They remember your name, ask how you're doing, and are always on top of everything...[the nurse] replied very timely to emails...Monitoring appointments were very efficient...The office seems newer with state-of-the-art equipment and the most friendly staff. His staff are extremely helpful, especially if you need support dealing with prior-auths and insurance - they stepped in and before I knew it everything was handled.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr. Reichman is like no other. We traveled from Pennsylvania to New York and it was all worth it. From the moment we had our initial consultation with him he gave us hope and made us feel like he truly cared. I have not had an easy journey with fertility - 2 natural pregnancies both ending in miscarriages, being told by a previous RE my lining was too thin and so never even getting to a transfer attempt, retained products of conception after a D&C by my OB. But Dr. Reichman never gave up. I remember starting my IVF cycle with him in March 2018 and during a saline sonogram is when he discovered I had retained products of conception and told me he would have to go in and do surgery after I completed the IVF cycle and retrieval. I started crying in the exam room. Dr. Reichman was extremely comforting, telling me "I am in your corner," letting me know that he would take care of me during the surgery as I was worried about my lining, and that together we would get through this and meet our end goal of having a baby. He is an extremely compassionate and caring physician, but he is also a realist - he is very straightforward with what he thinks. This is a quality my husband and I appreciated; we wanted someone who would be direct and honest. Dr. Reichman is always thinking about what is best for his patients; he individualizes every plan of care to each of his patients.
Don't be afraid to ask questions. He answers every single one of them without making you feel rushed or that it's a silly question.
Dr. Reichman is an extremely personable physician. He makes his patients feel like they matter. He takes time at every appointment with you, answers every question you have, and does not make you feel rushed. There were a couple times he suggested we set an appointment for a "strategy meeting" - his words - which we loved. He knows every detail about his patients. He remembers everything, even asking about how our trip to Chicago was when we had a follow-up appointment with him. His front-desk staff are the nicest and sweetest team members. They remember your name, ask how you're doing, and are always on top of everything.
I was on Gonal-F, Menopur, and Cetrotide, with an HCG trigger shot before the egg retrieval. I can't remember the exact dosages but he had me on a low dose of Gonal-F. I only had 5 antral follicles. We retrieved 5 eggs, all 5 fertilized, 3 made it to PGS testing and all 3 were PGS normal! We did not expect this and were thrilled, as my last miscarriage was confirmed due to chromosome issues.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Hannah)
My primary nurse that I communicated with was Hannah. She always showed compassion during every interaction or phone call. She answered every question and made sure you understood your directions and next steps before hanging up the phone. Even when meeting in person about something Hannah never rushed you and was very thorough in her care and explanations. She also replied very timely to emails.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Weill Cornell Reproductive Medicine is a top center for infertility. As I said we traveled from PA to NY to be a patient and it was worth it in every way. I only wish we had done this from the beginning instead of wasting a year with a different RE in PA. Dr. Reichman's Tribeca office is absolutely wonderful. The office seems newer with state-of-the-art equipment and the most friendly staff. His staff are extremely helpful, especially if you need support dealing with prior-auths and insurance - they stepped in and before I knew it everything was handled.
Monitoring appointments were very efficient. You have a window of time they do "morning monitoring" and you don't have to wait very long once you arrive. Once you are pregnant, the 2-3 ultrasounds you have to have are via appointment after monitoring hours.
I was lucky as my insurance covered IVF 100%; the cost of the medications were mostly covered as well. We did pay a few hundred dollars though for some genetic testing and other blood work to be done as I had two previous miscarriages.
From my experience, I believe Dr. Reichman prefers single embryo transfer.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
He [Dr. Reichman] can be blunt with the reality of things, but he does care about you getting success and knows his stuff. If you want someone with a super compassionate bedside manner he may not be the one for you, but he certainly takes his work seriously and is always positive yet realistic. If you are paying out of pocket, he also understands the great cost of IVF and takes that into account when recommending next steps, which I really appreciate.
In the Tribeca office [of Weill Cornell Medical College] it is a very pleasant experience even when crowded -- and it's never that bad. I don't think I have waited longer than 30 min to be seen and sometimes i get seen within 10 min...Approx 10K for egg retrieval (all monitoring included)...The Tribeca location is fantastic. It is calm, comfortable, and all new...The nurses are all very nice. It's so much better than the UES location! The receptionists are also very nice and helpful
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
I came to Dr. Reichman from another doctor only because my insurance changed and it now covers IVF and the other place I was going doesn't take my insurance. Dr. Reichman agreed with the assessment of my other doctor (age-related infertility). Although I feel I got more compassionate "bedside manner" from the first doctor, I appreciate that I see Dr. Reichman for every monitoring visit (at the Tribeca Office). He may take a day or so to email back, but he always always responds to email. His answers are short but to the point. He's gives it to you straight so you have to be able to take that, but I have no doubt he knows that he's talking about! I feel I am in good hands for sure.
He can be blunt with the reality of things, but he does care about you getting success and knows his stuff. If you want someone with a super compassionate bedside manner he may not be the one for you, but he certainly takes his work seriously and is always positive yet realistic. If you are paying out of pocket, he also understands the great cost of IVF and takes that into account when recommending next steps, which I really appreciate.
Dr. Reichman sees me every visit (unless it is a weekend or he is off for a holiday), which I appreciate. He always seems to consider my case and our next steps carefully. He doesn't have the warmest bedside manner, and doesn't seem to plug into the emotional toll this takes, but he does lay out the numbers and realities and stays positive.
2 stimulation cycles. Both times mostly 150 menapure, 300 gonal f, then leuprolide added in. Egg retrieval and fertilization with ICSI using fresh sample. Waited the 5 days to see which embryos survived and did genetic testing on those that did. Cycle 1 - 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 4 embryos genetically tested, 1 recommended for transfer. Cycle 2 - 7 eggs retrieved, 6 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 genetically tested - awaiting results. Still have not yet done an embryo transfer.
Dr. Riechman's main nurse is fantastic. She always answers my questions and when I wanted to order fewer meds since i had to pay OOP as I hit my insurance limit, she worked with me on ordering just what was necessary. She's a pleasure every time I speak with her. Any other nurses that cover for her are also great.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
The Tribeca location is fantastic. It is calm, comfortable, and all new. It can get a little crowded during monitory hours but never too bad and they are really organized. The nurses are all very nice. It's so much better than the UES location! The receptionists are also very nice and helpful
In the Tribeca office it is a very pleasant experience even when crowded -- and it's never that bad. I don't think I have waited longer than 30 min to be seen and sometimes i get seen within 10 min.
My insurance paid for up to 40K of my expenses. After I hit my limit, I have to pay OOP. Approx 10K for egg retrieval (all monitoring included), 1K for ICSI fertilization, 4K for PGD/PGS testing. 1K hospital fee. Not sure what frozen embryo transfer will cost. Meds were covered by insurance but i think it cost 10K

2019 - 2020
Dr. Reichman knew my name, he addressed me personally and asked about my partner...He always gave me a strong impression that he was competent and knew what he was doing. He was also very knowledgeable about my infertility issues and remembered details about my ovaries, cysts and current treatment...email him directly. He will respond...Unlike my previous retrieval Dr. Reichman was very careful in the medication treatment protocol. He changed the dosage daily based on results from my blood test. My previous Dr. put me on a standard medication protocol but Dr. Reichman closely monitored the cycle and changed the medication dosage as he saw fit. As a result of the low medication dosage and his close monitoring, I did not hyper-stimulate which I had done before.
Christine [nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College] was professional excellent and compassionate. If I had a question she had an answer. If I had concerns she was able to put me at ease...I liked that the monitoring hours was daily. Some clinics close on Sunday but this clinic is open Monday-Sunday. It can get busy at their Upper East Side Location, but if you don’t want to wait, then you can arrive early and avoid any wait time...The clinic is state of the art. The clinic also has high tech equipment and hires a professional staff. The clinic is also clean and spacious. The clinic can get busy but I never felt like I had to wait too long. I have never waited longer than 30 minutes. If you don’t want to wait then you should get there as soon as the clinic opens.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr. Reichman was very professional. He responded to all emails promptly, answered all questions in detail and encouraged me to ask questions. When I met him for my consultation appointment he was aware of my previous treatment and was able to give me a preliminary plan on my future treatment. My first appointment with him he looked me in the eye and with confidence told that he could get me pregnant. He always gave me a strong impression that he was competent and knew what he was doing. He was also very knowledgeable about my infertility issues and remembered details about my ovaries, cysts and current treatment.
Trust the process. I had a lot of confidence in Dr. Reichman, but I think it is important for other patients to know that he is on top of everything. Dr. Reichman is very smart, so don’t be intimidated and scared to ask him questions. If you are too nervous to ask him in person than email him directly. He will respond.
I had already undergone 1 retrieval with another doctor, but after 4 transfers we never received a positive pregnancy. Therefore, we underwent an egg retrieval cycle with Dr. Reichman. Unlike my previous retrieval Dr. Reichman was very careful in the medication treatment protocol. He changed the dosage daily based on results from my blood test. My previous Dr. put me on a standard medication protocol but Dr. Reichman closely monitored the cycle and changed the medication dosage as he saw fit. As a result of the low medication dosage and his close monitoring, I did not hyper-stimulate which I had done before.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Christine)
Christine was professional excellent and compassionate. If I had a question she had an answer. If I had concerns she was able to put me at ease. She was also very organized and detailed oriented. She is truly the best.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Insurance covered most of the charges, but I had to pay 10-12K out of pocket. Most of the costs was because we PGS Test 14 embryos which increased the costs. The clinic can be quite pricey if you do not have insurance that covers the costs. However, we were very lucky but still had to pay for other costs. My insurance did not cover some of the medication and facility costs as well, so I ended up spending 10-12K out of pocket.
I already planned on transferring one so he didn’t have to do any convincing or education on the importance of transferring one.

2019 - 2020
Dr. Reichman has a wonderful bedside manner and is truly a warm and kind individual, who cares about his work and patients. And most importantly, he is a brilliant physician. My husband and I felt like were in good hands as soon as we met him...We felt like we could reach out at anytime and he would respond in a very timely manner to any additional questions or concerns in between office visits via email. He is extremely accessible and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I feel lucky to have had Dr. Reichman as our physician throughout this process. I would highly recommend him! If we could give a higher score then 10, we absolutely would!
With 3 IUI and 1 IVF, the out of pocket cost [at Weill Cornell Medical College] was approximately $40,000. The office was upfront and clear about costs...The Tribeca office was an overall very well-run facility that was clean and well maintained. The support staff (front desk staff, office manager, phlebotomists, and medical assistants) were all kind, patient, and lovely to work with. It helped make the daily / frequent visits less stressful...My primary nurse at Cornell was Christine, who was phenomenal! She was compassionate and caring throughout my treatment. She was extremely helpful and would respond quickly to all our questions and concerns regarding medications, dosages, and anything else that came up! She was extremely reliable and kind and helped make Dr. Reichman's team top-notch!
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
My husband and I can't say enough good things about Dr. Reichman. He is truly an exceptional and talented physician, who is trustworthy, caring, and dedicated to his patients. We felt like we could reach out at anytime and he would respond in a very timely manner to any additional questions or concerns in between office visits via email. He is extremely accessible and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I feel lucky to have had Dr. Reichman as our physician throughout this process. I would highly recommend him! If we could give a higher score then 10, we absolutely would!
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Monitoring hours at the Tribeca office were well-run and organized. I often went on the earlier side (i.e. At the beginning of monitoring hours) and there was very little to no wait time. Even on days when I went later in the morning when it was busier, the staff was still very efficient and wait time was kept to a minimum.
My insurance did not cover the cost of treatment, so we had to pay out of pocket. With 3 IUI and 1 IVF, the out of pocket cost was approximately $40,000. The office was upfront and clear about costs.

2019 - 2020
Dr. Reichman made me feel so comfortable and welcome from our very first consultation visit. I am sure he could tell how nervous I was and he continuously put my mind at ease during the initial visit and throughout the entire time he treated me. He remembered details about my personal life as well as everything regarding my specific treatment. For monitoring appointments I saw him for almost every single visit aside from when I had to go to the UES on the weekends (which was only 2 times)...Throughout the IVF process I truly felt like he was on my team and was always concerned about my general well being throughout. After our third miscarriage he clearly explained the pros and cons of starting IVF with genetic testing to prevent another loss and my husband and I were on board because we trusted him to steer us in the right direction. He is extremely smart, funny and has an incredible bed side manner. Even during some of our toughest times, he always put me at ease saying, "we are going to figure this out - don't worry!". I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with my first baby and have Dr. Reichman to thank.
My insurance covered all of IVF [at Weill Cornell Medical College] aside from the genetic testing of embryos which was 7k...The clinic itself is a well oiled machine, everything runs smooth and efficiently. They have never failed to call me with results or instructions on treatment and I have never had to wait for more than 15 minutes for an appointment. The Tribeca office is also so clean and modern...Christine was my primary IVF nurse and I cannot write enough good things about her here. She is absolutely incredible, extremely organized, thorough, timely and so friendly!...
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr. Reichman is the best Doctor I have ever had in any capacity. Throughout the IVF process I truly felt like he was on my team and was always concerned about my general well being throughout. After our third miscarriage he clearly explained the pros and cons of starting IVF with genetic testing to prevent another loss and my husband and I were on board because we trusted him to steer us in the right direction. He is extremely smart, funny and has an incredible bed side manner. Even during some of our toughest times, he always put me at ease saying, "we are going to figure this out - don't worry!". I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with my first baby and have Dr. Reichman to thank.
Trust him and the process - he knows exactly what he is doing.
Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix and then a trigger shot. Progesterone inserts following transfer and until I was 8 1/2 weeks pregnant.
Christine was my primary IVF nurse and I cannot write enough good things about her here. She is absolutely incredible, extremely organized, thorough, timely and so friendly! I honestly have no idea how she stays on top of so many patients and cycles and remembers every detail - I feel like she should be the COO of a fortune 500 company. Everyone on the nursing staff is amazing as well, they are so friendly and helpful - you can really tell everyone loves what they do and where they work.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Monitoring appointments were extremely efficient - as long as you got there before 8 AM you would be in and out within 15 minutes. I hear if you go past 8 AM it can be a bit of a longer wait, so I definitely recommend getting there early.
My insurance covered all of IVF aside from the genetic testing of embryos which was 7k.
Due to my age and embryo quality we decided to do a single embryo transfer, which was successful the first time.

2019 - 2020
Dr. Reichman knew my history (from another clinic) prior to my first appointment. He clearly had read the records I had sent to their office. In addition, throughout my care with Dr. Reichman he was very accommodating to my busy work schedule...watched my cycle for a month and then we decided to proceed with another retrieval and fresh transfer. Throughout the process he performed every scan. He was extremely responsive to questions via email on days I wasn't going to see him in clinic. Our first embryo transfer with Dr. Reichman was a success and I am now at the end of my first trimester. I can't thank Dr. Reichman enough for his care and compassion throug
The nurse I was assigned [at Weill Cornell Medical College] was easy to communicate with (via phone or email)...During the week I always went to the Tribeca office to see Dr. Reichman for monitoring, so he could be the one performing my ultrasounds and looking at my endometrial lining. On the weekends, I went to the Upper East Side office. Although busier, I never waited more than 10 minutes for blood work and ultraound...While a cycle at Cornell was slightly more expensive than IVF at my previous clinic, it was worth it!
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
My husband and I did one egg retrieval at another clinic in NYC. From that retrieval we had 8 genetically normal embryos. We did two separate embryo transfers, which both failed. My endometrial lining would not grow over 5 mm. They were trying everything from vaginal viagra to estrogen injections. The doctor told me the next step would be surrogacy. I went to Dr. Reichman feeling defeated. At my first appointment with him he spent over an hour reviewing my history and setting expectations. He said I can't tell you I'm not worried, but I'm hopeful. This gave me a glimmer of hope as well. Dr. Reichman watched my cycle for a month and then we decided to proceed with another retrieval and fresh transfer. Throughout the process he performed every scan. He was extremely responsive to questions via email on days I wasn't going to see him in clinic. Our first embryo transfer with Dr. Reichman was a success and I am now at the end of my first trimester. I can't thank Dr. Reichman enough for his care and compassion through this emotionally and physically difficult period. I would recommend Dr. Reichman to ANYONE dealing with infertility.
Trust Dr. Reichman! Ask for explanations for decisions, but don't question his method.
For the egg retrieval we used gonal-F and menopur, adding cetrotide in. Lupro and HCG trigger. For the transfer we used vaginal viagra, estrogen patches and PIO.
The nurse I was assigned was easy to communicate with (via phone or email).
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
There was rarely a long wait during monitoring hours. The clinic staff was professional and efficient. At the other clinic I went to, there was frequently a discrepancy between the plan I had discussed with the doctor and the plan the nurses would tell me. This never happened at Cornell. The entire team was on the same page.
Dr. Reichman strongly recommended we only transfer one embryo, given that this was a fresh transfer and a multiple gestation would increase the risk of OHSS.

1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Reichman is the best doctor I've ever seen - in any capacity. He was frank and helped move us along when our fertility window was closing. He was caring and empathetic when we had setbacks or bad news, he is always available immediately by phone or email which is HUGE during IVF...We used a natural cycle for our FET...Everything was up to date with the current research and with health and success in mind. We did PGS testing by choice since we'd previously had a baby with chromosomal abnormalities and wanted to avoid that outcome. We produced 5 genetically normal embryos from our first cycle, we froze them and transferred one. Our first transfer was a success, and the whole process was efficient and no BS.
This office [Weill Cornell Medical College] is busy yes - but its run like a machine. Every question got answered and I always felt that it was moving with speed and efficiency. As a new yorker I appreciate that. We traveled into our appointments from 3 hours away and the fact that it was so predictable was key to making that work...monitoring always takes about 30-45 minutes, but it was efficient and predicable...The tribeca office is smaller and nicer and moves faster. Uptown was a bit of haul for us, and you need to go there occasionally on weekends or holidays. I could have lived without those uptown visits, but really that was only a few times, not the end of the world all things considered. It was also a little shocking to not know who was going to do your egg retrieval, but all the doctors in the practice are world class and we ended up liking our retrieval doctor as much as our main doctor. I liked feeling that there was a strong team looking out for us, but I know some people don't like that aspect, and I get it.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr. Reichman is the best doctor I've ever seen - in any capacity. He was frank and helped move us along when our fertility window was closing. He was caring and empathetic when we had setbacks or bad news, he is always available immediately by phone or email which is HUGE during IVF. Buy above all else - he's an incredible doctor. His success rates speak for themselves. There is no one else I would have wanted to do this process with.
Don't be afraid to ask stupid questions.
Dr. Reichman is one of the kindest men. He is business like and efficient when that's called for and kind and gentle when that's appropriate. Empathy is neither faked nor absent. We made a special effort to be on hand for our transfer himself. As well, when we received bad news, the deep wellspring of his caring in unmistakable. I could not recommend him more highly.
We skipped right to IVF by choice. I was already well over 40 and didn't want to waste time on IUI or other less invasive methods. We did injectables hormones with daily monitoring, so dosages could be adjusted. I am a high egg producer so we triggered with a lupron and not HCG to prevent over stimulation. We used a natural cycle for our FET - which is preferable for many reasons now that we know how important the chemical secretions are during natural ovulation for pregnancy. Everything was up to date with the current research and with health and success in mind. We did PGS testing by choice since we'd previously had a baby with chromosomal abnormalities and wanted to avoid that outcome. We produced 5 genetically normal embryos from our first cycle, we froze them and transferred one. Our first transfer was a success, and the whole process was efficient and no BS.
This office is busy yes - but its run like a machine. Every question got answered and I always felt that it was moving with speed and efficiency. As a new yorker I appreciate that. We traveled into our appointments from 3 hours away and the fact that it was so predictable was key to making that work.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
It's a busy clinic with lots of patients - but I liked that - things moved quickly, they were efficient and they treated my time as precious as theirs. Many women including myself do this while working and traveling to these appointments and that makes that kind of well oiled machine vibe wonderful. The only thing I didn't like was going up to the UES office. The tribeca office is smaller and nicer and moves faster. Uptown was a bit of haul for us, and you need to go there occasionally on weekends or holidays. I could have lived without those uptown visits, but really that was only a few times, not the end of the world all things considered. It was also a little shocking to not know who was going to do your egg retrieval, but all the doctors in the practice are world class and we ended up liking our retrieval doctor as much as our main doctor. I liked feeling that there was a strong team looking out for us, but I know some people don't like that aspect, and I get it.
I don't remember the full costs. We were mostly covered, but did may for our embryo storage, PGS testing, fetal blood cell testing, etc. It wasn't cheap, but honestly, after getting pregnant we never thought about the money again.
We were using PGS tested embryos - so single is the only way to go. Twins would have increased the chance of harm to me or the babies.
+ Read more- Read less

I think the only thing that was at times difficult was that he [Dr. Reichman] airs on the side of being slightly pessimistic which I can understand since he has to manage expectations in a journey that is uncertain. I appreciated that to an extent but there were times where I felt slightly discouraged... Overall I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Reichman. I have dealt with many doctors in my life (not fertility related) and he is definitely one of the good ones...advocated a single embryo transfer for myself I believe partly because of my age. I'm not sure how he deals with this with other patients but this is definitely something to discuss with him in the beginning stages of the process New Patient Advice
the staff at Weill Cornell were always kind and responsive. There was no time throughout my 5 IVF cycles that I felt unimportant or like just another patient to them...My primary nurse Christine as well as the whole staff at Weill Cornell in Tribeca are amazing. They are kind, professional and are always there to help and answer questions. This is not an easy process to go through and they really do make it better and easier. I can't say enough good things about them...The staff is very efficient and the monitoring is done quickly...the clinic itself feels clean and nice. The nurses were always helpful- on one occasion I needed to do the trigger shot by myself and they helped arrange a nurse to come to my apartment and help me. They were always responsive and helpful in whatever I needed. Would highly recommend them.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
I underwent 5 IVF cycles with Dr.Reichman and throughout the whole process I felt that I was in good hands and that he genuinely cared about me and helping me get pregnant. I feel that he is extremely knowledgeable and professional and is open to questions and discussions. Whenever my husband and I had questions he was available to talk about or concerns. I think the only thing that was at times difficult was that he airs on the side of being slightly pessimistic which I can understand since he has to manage expectations in a journey that is uncertain. I appreciated that to an extent but there were times where I felt slightly discouraged. That does not mean I don't agree with his philosophy of being extremely realistic. I prefer someone to tell it to me like it is and I would whole heatedly recommend him to anyone dealing with fertility issues. Overall I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Reichman. I have dealt with many doctors in my life (not fertility related) and he is definitely one of the good ones.
Ask as many questions as possible. Dr.Reichman is extremely knowledgeable and I think educating yourself throughout this process is helpful in many ways.
Both Dr. Reichman and the staff at Weill Cornell were always kind and responsive. There was no time throughout my 5 IVF cycles that I felt unimportant or like just another patient to them.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Great clinic, professional staff and the clinic itself feels clean and nice. The nurses were always helpful- on one occasion I needed to do the trigger shot by myself and they helped arrange a nurse to come to my apartment and help me. They were always responsive and helpful in whatever I needed. Would highly recommend them.
The staff is very efficient and the monitoring is done quickly.
Dr.Reichman advocated a single embryo transfer for myself I believe partly because of my age. I'm not sure how he deals with this with other patients but this is definitely something to discuss with him in the beginning stages of the process
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Reichman] was exceptionally patient and thorough, explaining the details of each process and answering all of our questions to the best of his ability. He also remembered particular details about us and our conversations with him over the years, which is remarkable considering how many patients he has!...warm and reassuring, especially when things became stressful. We always knew he was available...He is a true professional and we would wholeheartedly recommend him for anyone looking to do IVF...He has a lot of patients so you will find yourself waiting for a long time if you don't get there as soon as they open. Also, don't be afraid to ask as many questions as possible. He will not shy away from giving you direct answers.
Strengths [at Weill Cornell]: The clinic is state of the art...The installations are new and the facility is sparkling clean. Weaknesses: Because it is a top-quality institution it can get very busy, so be prepared to arrive early each time or wait...you will find yourself waiting for a long time if you don't get there as soon as they open...She [nurse] was always available and on top of things. She has a calm and reassuring personality...Our IVF protocols included: estrogen patches, tailored doses ranging from 150-400 units of follistin, 75-150 units of menopur, anatagonist (ganirellix), leupron trigger, daily morning blood draws to tailor the dosages. We required 4 cycles due to poor egg quality.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
He was extremely patient, warm and reassuring, especially when things became stressful. We always knew he was available, and knew that we could always count on him to remember the particulars of our situation. He is a true professional and we would wholeheartedly recommend him for anyone looking to do IVF.
Always arrive early! He has a lot of patients so you will find yourself waiting for a long time if you don't get there as soon as they open. Also, don't be afraid to ask as many questions as possible. He will not shy away from giving you direct answers.
He was exceptionally patient and thorough, explaining the details of each process and answering all of our questions to the best of his ability. He also remembered particular details about us and our conversations with him over the years, which is remarkable considering how many patients he has!
She was always available and on top of things. She has a calm and reassuring personality.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Strengths: The clinic is state of the art with a lot of renowned top doctors. The installations are new and the facility is sparkling clean. Weaknesses: Because it is a top-quality institution it can get very busy, so be prepared to arrive early each time or wait.
We were fortunate to have amazing insurance that covered most costs. It is very infrequent but we had unlimited lifetime fertility benefits. We did, however, have to pay out of pocket for the genetic testing of the embryos.
We wanted to avoid the risk of multiple pregnancy and this was discussed with him.

IUI, 2 IVF
never once did I feel like a number with Dr. Reichman...extremely kind and supportive while also being direct and honest.I’ve never had a doctor that I felt cared more about me than Dr. Reichman...From the hour-long introductory meeting we had with him to the emotional year-long IVF road that followed, at every step he was present, knowledgeable, caring, communicative, direct, confidant and optimistic for a successful pregnancy.This process is daunting with many highs and even more lows at times and Dr. Reichman got me through them all. I wouldn’t have completed three rounds of IVF and I would not currently be 8-weeks pregnant if he were not my doctor. I’m sure of tha
I have just as high of praise for his nurse Christine as I do for Dr. Reichman [at Weill Cornell Medical College]. She is beyond kind, smart and communicative. I always had a lot of questions and never once did she make me feel like a bother. Instead, she always put me at ease with her quick and helpful answers. They are quite the impressive team...was very upfront about the costs prior to my out-of-pocket cycle and always available to answer any of my billing questions.
IUI, 2 IVF
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Simply put, he’s the absolute best. From the hour-long introductory meeting we had with him to the emotional year-long IVF road that followed, at every step he was present, knowledgeable, caring, communicative, direct, confidant and optimistic for a successful pregnancy.This process is daunting with many highs and even more lows at times and Dr. Reichman got me through them all. I wouldn’t have completed three rounds of IVF and I would not currently be 8-weeks pregnant if he were not my doctor. I’m sure of that.
Do yourself a major favor, call NOW to book an appointment with him! And my one piece of advice for any patient with any doctor is to become informed about the process.The IUI/IVF process is confusing, and you can only ask the right questions if you are knowledgeable about your different treatment options. Dr. Reichman always had time to answer my questions and concerns, but it was on me to become my own advocate capable of making the right decisions for me and my family once he laid out all the information.
Cornell is a busy fertilitypractice, but never once did I feel like a number with Dr. Reichman. He is the perfectcombination of extremely kind and supportive while also being direct and honest.I’ve never had a doctor that I felt cared more about me than Dr. Reichman.
I used a combination of Gonal-F and Menopur for all my IVF rounds followed by Cetrotide with an HCG trigger shot.
I have just as high of praise for his nurse Christine as I do for Dr. Reichman. She is beyond kind, smart and communicative. I always had a lot of questions and never once did she make me feel like a bother. Instead, she always put me at ease with her quick and helpful answers. They are quite the impressive team.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Cornell was wonderful. I find all their processes extremely efficient, not to mention the staff at theTribeca office is incredibly friendly and helpful. By the end of my year, I knew every single person’s name in the office and they felt like friends, which made all my 6:30am monitoring appointments way more enjoyable.
My insurance through my employer offered a lifetime fertility maximum of $25,000, which only covered my first two rounds of IVF. So after those were unsuccessful, I paid out of pocket for my third and eventually successful IVF round, which came to about $25,000 which included the transfer costs. Cornell was very upfront about the costs prior to my out-of-pocket cycle and always available to answer any of my billing questions.
Dr. Reichman knew from the start that I only wanted one additional child. So it was never a question if we would implant more than one.
+ Read more- Read less

It was very clear that Dr. Reichman felt personally invested in our efforts. He was always responsive and we felt comfortable asking him whatever questions we had. He cared about us as people not just patients. We felt like we fully trusted him...He caught a polyp that my previous doctor had not. A lot of that is due to the fact that he does his own ultrasound...which allows for the best possible care. It was great to see him at almost all of our appointments.
The Tribeca office [of Weill Cornell Medical College] is very efficient. We rarely had to wait very long. Blood work was very efficient as well...It is smaller so more intimate. Always saw the same front desk staff as well as nurses and lab technicians. Everyone was very friendly. The office is immaculate, and also very conveniently located...one on one instruction around taking the medications to the small group class, they [nurses] helped us feel comfortable upfront. Throughout the process it was also great to be able to call them and even email them anytime. They were very helpful with making sure to order just the right amount of medication as my insurance was limited. They always called me every afternoon with clear instructions.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
In addition to being very knowledgeable, Dr. Reichman is a very caring and nice person, which was important to us. We never felt like we were just a random patient. Beyond that, Dr. Reichman is a great communicator (we could email him, and also he made time to listen during our appointments), and he was good at managing expectations while keeping us in positive mindset. We also felt he was very transparent and honest about our options. He was thorough while at the same time practical. He caught a polyp that my previous doctor had not. A lot of that is due to the fact that he does his own ultrasound (as do a lot of the doctors at Cornell), which allows for the best possible care. It was great to see him at almost all of our appointments. He made decisions quickly, which was great because it shortened the length of our treatment. He took into account our personal preferences (eg I didn’t want to do a fully medicated transfer cycle so he came up with alternatives). He also was thoughtful about adjusting our treatment, rather than just doing the same thing over and over like our previous doctor.
Trust the process. Cornell and Dr Reichman have a very well thought out process that worked perfectly for us. If he recommends something, take that seriously. He doesn’t just throw things out, everything is deliberate.
We went to Dr Reichman in the middle of an IUI cycle that we started with RMA. He was fine with taking us mid cycle. Because he saw us at each appointment (the RMA doctor didn’t see us for months) and because he did the ultrasounds, he was able to be smarter about the trigger date. When that did not work, he identified a polyp, and we removed it within a few weeks. The surgery was at Cornell’s new outpatient surgery center, and it was a great experience. Then we moved quickly into our first IVF cycle. We did the standard protocol (menopur, Goyal f, trigger shot). While it looked good initially, my estrogen levels did not rise as expected. Dr Reichman recommended cancelling to save money as we had limited insurance, but when our numbers looked a little better the next day we decided to go forward with it. He recommended genetic testing of the embryos, and we are glad we did because none of our four embryos were normal. We then quickly moved to a second cycle, in which Dr Reichman changed our medication. He used Lupron, which is used for people like me with poor egg quality. This cycle looked a lot better. We ended up with three genetically normal embryos. We tried a natural transfer cycle but again my hormones did not cooperate. Then we did a semi medicated cycle in which we used letrozole to ensure ovulation and then the progesterone suppositories. We then proceeded to transfer 1, and are now 10 weeks pregnant! Dr Reichman went out of his way to do our retrieval and transfer even when he wasn’t the scheduled doctor that day. It really meant a lot to see him in that room!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Christine )
Christine as well as the other nurses were incredibly helpful throughout the process. From one on one instruction around taking the medications to the small group class, they helped us feel comfortable upfront. Throughout the process it was also great to be able to call them and even email them anytime. They were very helpful with making sure to order just the right amount of medication as my insurance was limited. They always called me every afternoon with clear instructions.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
I would highly recommend Weill Cornell to everyone! The tribeca clinic was especially easy to navigate. It is smaller so more intimate. Always saw the same front desk staff as well as nurses and lab technicians. Everyone was very friendly. The office is immaculate, and also very conveniently located.
The Tribeca office is very efficient. We rarely had to wait very long. Blood work was very efficient as well.
My insurance paid for a lot of it. We did have to pay for one retrieval cycle out of pocket.
Given the quality of our embryo, we never even discussed using multiple embryos.

7 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Dr Reichman was kind and, more importantly, open and honest about my situation. He never misled me but presented me with the facts and statistics for my age and situation. He was not overly emotional and morning monitoring chats were brief but I understood there were dozens of other women waiting to see him.... I could email him directly, phone through to his staff or call an after hours service out of hours.
Weill Cornell is an incredibly busy fertility clinic so it can sometimes feel like a factory - mainly because of the sheer volume of women in the waiting with you and the fact that your doctor has to move quickly to other patients during morning monitoring appointments. Despite of that I felt like their care was excellent.... Sarah M. Fricke checked in with me almost every day during my egg donor selection, retrieval and transfer. She explained my medication procedures in detail
7 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr Reichman was kind and, more importantly, open and honest about my situation. He never misled me but presented me with the facts and statistics for my age and situation. He was not overly emotional and morning monitoring chats were brief but I understood there were dozens of other women waiting to see him. He was positive and smart and I felt like his guidance was well informed and followable.
Weill Cornell is a huge clinic so your one on one time with Dr Reichman will be limited (unless you've booked a specific hour long appointment to talk over things in depth.) Don't let that distract you from the fact that he's 100% professional and kind - and will be very honest with you about your potential success rates.
Weill Cornell is an incredibly busy fertility clinic so it can sometimes feel like a factory - mainly because of the sheer volume of women in the waiting with you and the fact that your doctor has to move quickly to other patients during morning monitoring appointments. Despite of that I felt like their care was excellent. Dr Reichman was always warm, efficient and honest. And I could email him directly, phone through to his staff or call an after hours service out of hours.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Sarah M. Fricke)
Sarah M. Fricke checked in with me almost every day during my egg donor selection, retrieval and transfer. She explained my medication procedures in detail (1 1/2 hours in person) and was smart, organized and a great communicator. She responded to every email and question very quickly and efficiently.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Big and busy with a slight tendency to seem like a factory due to the amount of women they're treating. But underneath that facade is very competent and knowledgable team of doctors that make you feel as calm as possible during a very emotional and stressful time.
So far I've spend just under $70K on 8 rounds (with minimal amounts covered on my health care due to my age)
I used a donor egg and due to her young age she had great results with good quality embryos so Dr Reichman advised on a single embryo transfer. Also due to my age and health risks involved. If I had been younger or the embryos of poorer quality he would have considered transferring two embryos. This was all discussed with me and agreed upon.

Male Factor, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Dr Reichman suggested a single embryo transfer for us and we were in agreement! I think he evaluates each patient individually to see what makes the most sense for each....He did an excellent job of explaining the series of tests we would complete and how those outcomes would shape our treatment going forward...Dr Reichman actually came uptown on a day that he was not on call to do our transfer for us and it was such a positive experience. I
The clinic is wonderful! The staff is comprised of so many high quality people and the office runs so efficiently as a result. I've never been to a more organized doctors office. I really appreciated how easy early morning monitoring appointments were - I was typically in and out and on my way to work in 15 minutes! The facilities feel new - they are clean and modern....She worked with my insurance company directly to make sure I had everything I needed and the process was completely seamless
Male Factor, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr Reichman is absolutely the best and we had such a positive experience working with him. We initially had an appointment with him in April but were fortunate enough to see him in February after putting ourselves on a wait-list for an earlier appointment. From that very first appointment, I knew we were in great hands. Dr Reichman is brilliant. He did an excellent job of explaining the series of tests we would complete and how those outcomes would shape our treatment going forward. He made great suggestions when necessary. He answered all of our questions in great detail and with honesty. He has a gentle way of telling it like it is and we found that to be very refreshing and reassuring - we really put our trust in him and he didn't let us down. I appreciated his upbeat and positive demeanor at 6:30am monitoring appointments and his quick responses to our numerous emails - many of which we sent him well outside of his normal business hours. Dr Reichman is kind and compassionate. When our first transfer wasn't a success he called us himself, shared in our disappointment and really reassured us that this would work - we just needed to try again. Our second attempt was a success! Dr Reichman actually came uptown on a day that he was not on call to do our transfer for us and it was such a positive experience. I really attribute the success of this transfer to him being there for us, not only because he is amazing at what he does but because his energy in the OR was so caring, positive and uplifting.
Trust him! This process can be scary and overwhelming at times but you can rely on him to guide you through it each step of the way. Don't be afraid to ask him questions, take comfort in the fact that he is an expert and know that he really wants you to have success and he will do everything he can to make it happen for you. Believe in him!
Dr Reichman is incredible! He is both brilliant and kind and he really took the time to get to know us. It was very apparent that he was invested in our treatment and really wanted a positive outcome for us each step of the way. He went out of his way to come uptown to take care of our second transfer (on a day that he was not on call) and this transfer worked!
Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide, Lupron, Pregnyl, Endometrin Results were excellent! 13 eggs retrieved 8 mature eggs 8 fertilized 7 day 5 embryos 4 PGS normal embryos
Christine was outstanding and I absolutely loved working with her. She is smart, compassionate and extremely organized! I always looked forward to hearing from her with instructions or results and she was always so quick to respond to my calls and emails. She worked with my insurance company directly to make sure I had everything I needed and the process was completely seamless. She celebrated with us when we had good news and was empathetic and encouraging in more difficult times. She always made me feel like I had a friend in my corner throughout this process and while I am ecstatic to have had success and be moving forward, I will miss her! The nursing team in general is incredible - everyone is so kind and caring. I seriously considered a second career as a nurse after interacting with this team.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Monitoring was extremely efficient! I would arrive when the office opened at 6:30am and I would consistently be out and on my way to work by 6:45am even with both blood-work and ultrasound!
Our insurance covered all costs except for PGS!
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Reichman gave me his full and complete attention and I felt like he genuinely cared about the outcome of this difficult process... During my first cycle, though 23 eggs were retrieved the fertilization rate was low and ultimately there were no genetically healthy embryos. I was devastated and Dr Reichman was attuned and empathic and we moved forward and he has plans to make adjustments during next cycle of IVF in order to address the issues w fertilization.
The tribeca office [Weill Cornell Medical College] is very pleasant, clean, spacious, bright...nice artwork! Busy but you also feel like there is something personable and private. Staff friendly and positive. I can’t come up with any negatives about tribeca... I have never been to a medical practice that runs this smoothly- and it is remarkable given the volume of patients here. Even during monitoring visits, I was most often in-and-out. Phlebotomists, nurses, front desk lovely and always friendly and quick!
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Since our first meeting with Dr Reichman we have trusted him, had the utmost confidence in him and have felt like he has genuinely cared about the outcome of our process. He is direct and honest, compassionate and thoughtful through setbacks, reassuring and confident, and pleasant to interact with. He responds within hours to emails/phone calls. We felt like we were a team.
See him!
Cornell is a busy practice and at times in the waiting room you feel like just a number. However, when interacting directly with Dr Reichman (and his team) I always felt like I was his only patient. Dr. Reichman gave me his full and complete attention and I felt like he genuinely cared about the outcome of this difficult process
We have a 2.5yr old who was conceived naturally. After trying for 6+ months for a second child we saw Dr Reichman. Given my history he suggested IUI/clomid. We did 2 rounds with no success. He read my disappointment and we agreed together to do IVF. During my first cycle, though 23 eggs were retrieved the fertilization rate was low and ultimately there were no genetically healthy embryos. I was devastated and Dr Reichman was attuned and empathic and we moved forward and he has plans to make adjustments during next cycle of IVF in order to address the issues w fertilization. Second cycle was a success- 30-something eggs, 15 fertilized and 3 genetically healthy embryos.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
The tribeca office is very pleasant, clean, spacious, bright...nice artwork! Busy but you also feel like there is something personable and private. Staff friendly and positive. I can’t come up with any negatives about tribeca
+ Read more- Read less

My first appointment with Dr. Reichman was more of a level-set; we talked about my health history, how long we'd be trying and what our options were...I felt cared for and listened to every step of the way. I don't think I've ever had a doctor I've trusted more...Over the course of seven months, we did five IUIs with no luck, moving on to IVF...Dr. Reichman stayed positive. I remember every time I got my period after a failed IUI I would go to see him and his first response would something warm and encouraging.
In total we paid approximately $20,000 just for IVF [at Weill Cornell Medical College]...I have only good things to say about WCM. It was clean, the staff organized and friendly. Sometimes the waiting room was crazy crowded and you'd have to wait for a while, but to be expected in New York...I spent a lot of time at WCM. I stopped counting after my 60th appointment. Yet somehow sometimes I would oddly look forward to those early morning appointments, which often required me to get probed and poked for blood work, etc. It was definitely because the staff was SO lovely and friendly, especially the nurse Christine who was clear and concise and had super positive energy, which I loved.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
I came to Weill Cornell with very little understanding of how fertility treatments worked or what the process was for someone like me who wasn't getting pregnant after months of trying. I'd researched a bit on the internet and chatted with friends, but there was a lot of conflicting information out there and it really seemed like fertility treatment depended so much upon the individual and their circumstance. My gynecologist at the time was extremely unhelpful answering fertility questions — she basically told me to come back in a year if I still wasn't pregnant, and that was that. I was so discouraged and really wasn't sure what to expect with WCM. My first appointment with Dr. Reichman was more of a level-set; we talked about my health history, how long we'd be trying and what our options were. From the very beginning, Dr. Reichman made it clear that his objective was to get us pregnant, and he was going to do everything in his power to make that happen. I could tell he was incredibly smart and an expert in his field, which made both my husband and I feel reassured and confident in his plan. As Dr. Reichman's patient, I felt cared for and listened to every step of the way. I don't think I've ever had a doctor I've trusted more.
Trust his judgement. Though it can of course be helpful to do your own research or talk to other women about IVF, I honestly never took anyone else's advice over his. If you have a question, no matter how silly, ask it and he will answer.
From my first appointment to my very last, Dr. Reichman made me feel like my case was a top priority. He always remembered my husband's name, what I did for work, and snippets from our previous conversations. He never compared me to other patients like some doctors do (which can make you feel like just another patient in a long line of patients), unless of course it was relevant or he was sharing an example. Dr. Reichman always responded to my questions honestly and openly. I knew he was working hard and following all of the right steps to get us where we wanted to be.
Over the course of seven months, we did five IUIs with no luck, moving on to IVF in June of 2018. It was a bit of a rollercoaster those seven months — taking meds for two weeks then doing the procedure, then waiting the ten days....and every time is wasn't the answer we wanted. But Dr. Reichman stayed positive. I remember every time I got my period after a failed IUI I would go to see him and his first response would something warm and encouraging. After our 5th failed IUI we decided to do IVF and I was actually really relieved and excited for it. Dr. Reichman carefully explained what IVF would entail and WCM offered a helpful course, so we began the process with all of our questions answered, ready to go. All in, the 10 days or so of medication and daily monitoring wasn't so bad. Mostly it was enormously disruptive to my schedule but I didn't experience any pain or mishaps. We got 25 eggs which was a huge success, and ended up with 6 embryo. And as luck would have it, Dr. Reichman was able to do my transfer which made me really happy. That first transfer was successful, and I don't think I've ever been more excited than when I got the call confirming my bloodwork.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
I found that getting there early was always best (and the nurses tipped me off to this), so waiting wasn't too much of an issue. The clinic was well-run, super organized and had an overall welcoming environment.
In total we paid approximately $20,000 just for IVF. IUIS I believe were about $1,000 each.
+ Read more- Read less

If you’re results oriented and respond to data and a logic-based approach, [Dr. Reichman is] your guy...For IVF, we did a frozen transfer to allow for timing flexibility on the transfer (to evaluate the lining of my uterus) and the option to genetic test the embryos...Though Dr. Reichman is a busy doctor, I always felt like our questions were answered, issues clarified, etc. I was fairly active on email and he was super responsive.
Worked with Hannah [nurse at Cornell] during the IUIs, she was fantastic. She then went on maternity leave and we worked with a new nurse, who was less familiar in the lead role. Had a few hiccups along the way, but got better as went went...We did ICSI, genetic testing on the embryos, and a frozen transfer. Including the cost of meds, anesthesia for the retrieval, and the aforementioned choices, we spent about $25K on IVF.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
My early reaction, and continued perspective on Dr. Reichman, is that I wish every doctor I had was like him. He’s super intelligent, passionate about his work, focused on results, data oriented, and a caring, communicative doctor. From our first consultation, he provided us with assurance that we had previously been lacking. The road wasn’t always smooth (2 failed IUIs), but we knew that the likelihood of getting pregnant that way was much lower than with IVF, given the data he presented in the first consult. When we had a hiccup with meds/insurance while starting IVF, he personally found a way to get us what we needed, allowing us to begin the cycle in what was a good month. I can’t ever say I’ve had a doctor that has gone so above and beyond. He was always very receptive to our thoughts and questions, to some concerns we had along the way, dedicated to making sure our experience was as good as it could be.
If you’re results oriented and respond to data and a logic-based approach, he’s your guy.
2 IUIs, first cycle with Clomid and second with Letrozole. Second cycle elicited a larger egg count, but ultimately, both cycles did not produce a pregnancy. For IVF, we did a frozen transfer to allow for timing flexibility on the transfer (to evaluate the lining of my uterus) and the option to genetic test the embryos. Got 12 oocytes, which led to 10 mature eggs. 8 fertilized, and 6 were viable after genetic testing. Meds prescribed pre-retrieval were Gonal F, Menopur, and Cetrotide. Did the trigger shot the night before the retrieval. Followed the transfer with progesterone inserts.
Worked with Hannah during the IUIs, she was fantastic. She then went on maternity leave and we worked with a new nurse, who was less familiar in the lead role. Had a few hiccups along the way, but got better as went went.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Amazing clinic- super kind staff, very prompt ‘service,’ extremely clean and modern facility. This is one well-oiled machine, with a very uncommon level of care and humanity. I really appreciate how quickly I could get in and out of the office, esp given the frequency of appointments.
IUIs cost about $400 with our insurance, not sure about the actual cost. Our insurance didn’t pay for ivf, so we paid out of pocket. We did ICSI, genetic testing on the embryos, and a frozen transfer. Including the cost of meds, anesthesia for the retrieval, and the aforementioned choices, we spent about $25K on IVF.
Thought it was smart and strategic that we transferred one, given my age, the number of viable embryos we had, and the potential risks posed with multiples.
+ Read more- Read less

I would have liked to better understand what he [Dr. Reichman]/ we learned from each test and cycle. I often felt in the dark and my questions were answered but curtly and without elaboration...he was very matter-of-fact and direct. There were no elaborations, explainations were as minimal as necessary, he seems busy but always made time for pleasantries and to ensure I was OK. There were a few times I had to call nurses after the appointment for clarity on next steps.
[Experience with nurses at Weill Cornell was] Generally great but I had one major problem with billing that was in contrast to what the nurse told me...After my initial consultation the IUI nurse explained the process for submitting for insurance approvals and calling in and administering prescriptions. I was direcly told that I would not have to worry about insurance approvals and that Cornell handled that on my behalf. Unfortunately, they proceeded with my third IUI although my insurance denied it. They have billed me in full. Their stance is that upon my initial visit, I was read a script by their receptionist and asked to sign (many things) in acknowledgement before the Doctor would see me. In my state and the rush imposed, I may well have done so. It's a shame this is their practice and excuse. The billing representative I spoke with ("Supervisor") was condescending and rude - she seemed annoyed at my questions and had a "too bad" attitude. Once I had to call for a prescription order I was told was being placed - It was handled immediately after I called. I have requested my medical records (2+ weeks ago) and have not yet recieved.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
I felt he was competent and knew exactly what he was looking for and observing - I wish he shared more insight. I still do not understand why none of our attempts worked or if he had any understanding. Our first consultation was jarring because he assertively suggested IVF immediately (at 38 years old), but I can't blame him for my shock. Throughout, he was very matter-of-fact and direct. There were no elaborations, explainations were as minimal as necessary, he seems busy but always made time for pleasantries and to ensure I was OK. There were a few times I had to call nurses after the appointment for clarity on next steps.
Do your reserach before seeing him to understand potential outcomes, alternatives and questions to ask. He will competently answer all, but not necessarily offer excess info.
I did understand what tests were being done, nor the outcome or meaning. I would have liked to better understand what he/ we learned from each test and cycle. I often felt in the dark and my questions were answered but curtly and without elaboration.
We attempted three IUI, first two with Clomid and third with Letrozole. We monitored frequently (expensively) and I gave blood and had an ultrasound for consecutive days prior to procedure. Each time I recieved conflicting recommendations for when to have intercourse following the IUI. Each IUI attempt was unsuccessful and if there was any suggestion of explaination, I never heard it.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Generally great, reception is polite although a bit hasty and patronizing - I assume because of the volume of emotional women they deal with all day. Wait times can be up to an hour but for the most part were very quick and I felt the clinic did all possible to mitigate waiting. Facilities were clean and modern. Staff was all professional and friendly.
IUI was apx $5K per attempt, including monitoring.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Reichman always had a smile on his face and asked how I was. He responded quickly to my emails outside of office hours. He also always took what my husband and I wanted into consideration when presenting plans for next steps. I always felt like Dr. Reichman cared for me and was always rooting for the end result we wanted...When I came in for monitoring appointments he took my work schedule into account and would see me earlier in the morning.
Leave messages with questions. They always call you back [at Weill Cornell]...The ladies at the front desk always greeted me by name and were warm...The nursing staff was always friendly and answered all of my questions when they called with test results. They were also excellent when responding to messages I left for them... Our plan was to do one more cycle with IUI and then move on to IVF because my insurance would pay for it and my husband and I did not want to wait. Since it was our last IUI cycle Dr. Reichman though I should try clomid rather than letrozole to see if it yielded different results. I did not respond to clomid, so I went back on letrozole and did one last IUI. This cycle worked and I am now pregnant!
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Reichman. I have never felt like a doctor was so invested in me as I did with Dr. Reichman. He not only is an amazing doctor but he is warm and compassionate. He was very patient and thorough when explaining options, procedures and next steps. He made me feel very confident in the choices I made because I felt he had given me all of the information I needed. I also always felt very confident with his recommendations. When I emailed him questions he responded quickly even outside of office hours. When I came in for monitoring appointments he took my work schedule into account and would see me earlier in the morning.
Choose him as your doctor.
The ladies at the front desk always greeted me by name and were warm. Dr. Reichman always had a smile on his face and asked how I was. He responded quickly to my emails outside of office hours. He also always took what my husband and I wanted into consideration when presenting plans for next steps. I always felt like Dr. Reichman cared for me and was always rooting for the end result we wanted.
I do not ovulate on my own due to PCOS. Dr. Reichman started me out on 2.5mg of letrozole to help me ovulate. He said that women with PCOS often respond better to letrozole than clomid. I did not respond to that dosage, so the next month he increased it to 5mg. I responded to that dosage and continued to use it for 3-4 cycles combined with regular monitoring, trigger shot and timed intercourse. Those cycles were met with negative pregnancy tests, so Dr. Reichman did a procedure to test my Fallopian tubes to make sure they were open. They were clear so, we moved on to 2 cycles of letrozole and IUI. Our plan was to do one more cycle with IUI and then move on to IVF because my insurance would pay for it and my husband and I did not want to wait. Since it was our last IUI cycle Dr. Reichman though I should try clomid rather than letrozole to see if it yielded different results. I did not respond to clomid, so I went back on letrozole and did one last IUI. This cycle worked and I am now pregnant!
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Leave messages with questions. They always call you back........…................................... ..........….....................................................................................................
My insurance covered everything except for my copays.

2016 - 2019
My RE missed my ovulation 2x ... When we returned to him [Dr. Reichman] in 2018/2019 for baby 2 it was a very different experience. He was overly blunt, cold and got extremely upset whenever he was questioned or I advocated for myself. He just seemed like he was too busy too care anymore. Emails would go unanswered for days and you never received phone calls when requested.
The downtown office is smaller. Very clean and organized. You will usually always see your Dr when you go. The staff is friendly and knows your name. They always get your meds in on time. They only issue I found is it takes forever to get your records. So if you need them quickly you will have to stay on them. ... I only ever spoke to Hannah and Christine [nurses]. Both were good and responsive. However they will never really answer questions for you and will tell you to email Dr Reichman.
2016 - 2019
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
I first went to him back in 2016. He was empathetic, concerned and took the time to walk you through everything and also made sure that you were handling everything ok mentally. He was the kind of dr that would call you from vacation or on his way home to check in and explain things. I will add that we did get pregnant during that time at his practice, however it likely would've happened regardless. When we returned to him in 2018/2019 for baby 2 it was a very different experience. He was overly blunt, cold and got extremely upset whenever he was questioned or I advocated for myself. He just seemed like he was too busy too care anymore. Emails would go unanswered for days and you never received phone calls when requested. It was like I was dealing with a completely different dr.
If you tend to ask questions and advocate for yourself do not work with him.
When i initially saw Dr Reichman in 2016 after 2 losses he was nothing short of amazing. He was kind, empathetic and really took the time to discuss treatment, calm anxiety and let you know he was there to support you. When I saw him again in 2018/2019 everything changed. He was blunt, short, easily annoyed and combative. I really felt like I was dealing with a completely different Doctor. He was no longer willing to try different things or think outside the box. It was very his way or the highway. I did not feel the comfort and support I once felt with him at all.
We only got as far as letrozole and timed intercourse with him. He also missed my ovulation twice.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Hannah Giaimo)
I only ever spoke to Hannah and Christine. Both were good and responsive. However they will never really answer questions for you and will tell you to email Dr Reichman.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
25k+ for IVF before medication, IUI 1.4k and trigger shots $100 if not covered by insurance.
He will never implant more than one embryo at a time. Or at leas that is what he said. He is extremely conservative.

1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
He [Dr. Reichman] is thoughtful and thorough, Always explains everything so I understand. If I need clarification for something, he explains it. He is realistic. I am currently still under his care and only starting round #2 of IVF, but he always comes up with a plan with me, rather than for me, and explains his rationale. ... He is not warm and fuzzy, but he is thoughtful and reasonable. If you are looking for hand holding, he is not for you.
Weaknesses: They [Weill Cornell] have so many patients, which sometimes makes me feel like a number. ... I never received a call on what time to take my trigger shot. I was told I would receive a call in the evening by 6 pm. I did not. Once I called, I received a call back right away, but this added stress. ... Strengths: After going to another clinic first, I was extremely impressed with the organization of this clinic. Everyone is vey nice, they are efficient. Hours are great. Never have to wait long. ... [Monitoring] Hours start at 6:45 and end at 8:30 so it did not interrupt my work schedule. The earlier the arrival, the less I had to wait.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
He is thoughtful and thorough, Always explains everything so I understand. If I need clarification for something, he explains it. He is realistic. I am currently still under his care and only starting round #2 of IVF, but he always comes up with a plan with me, rather than for me, and explains his rationale.
He is not warm and fuzzy, but he is thoughtful and reasonable. If you are looking for hand holding, he is not for you. But his knowledge and his confidence are very impressive.
He was very down to earth in our initial consultation. Asked my husband and I personal questions, which I liked, as it made me think he wanted to get to know us and cared. Always speaks to me like his equal, rather than a patient.
For my first round, I used Gonal F 300 and night, then added Menopur 75IU and Cetrotide (can't remember specifics). I only had four follicles from. 5 eggs were retrieved. Only on embryo made. Sent for genetic testing. Embryo was not recommended for transfer (can't remember reasoning). For my second round (just started tonight), I am using Micro Lupron twice daily and adding Menopur 150IU and Gonal F 300 in the evening.
She is extremely responsive. ALways answers my questions in a timely matter. She is organized.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Strengths: After going to another clinic first, I was extremely impressed with the organization of this clinic. Everyone is vey nice, they are efficient. Hours are great. Never have to wait long. Weaknesses: They have so many patients, which sometimes makes me feel like a number.
It was convenient. Hours start at 6:45 and end at 8:30 so it did not interrupt my work schedule. The earlier the arrival, the less I had to wait. There were often many people there (especially on the weekend, where we had to go to the main central location), which again makes me feel like a number.
I'm lucky that my insurance covers 15K in fertility medication (per lifetime) and 3 rounds (per lifetime). For the first round, we reached out 15K in medication! We still had to pay out of pocket almost 3K for medications on top of that. We learned that pharmacies charge insurance companies insane amount of $$ for meds. If you are paying out of pocket for medications, there is a significant discount. For the second round (new med protocol and paying out of pocket, we have spent about $3100 so far, significantly less than previous. I do not know the cost of specific services. Genetic testing is not covered under insurance and is about $4100 out of pocket. Even if not embryos are recommend for transfer.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Other
However, he overlooked something that could have saved my husband and I months of trying to conceive. Since I was diagnosed with PCOS on my first visit to him, he assumed that the problem was me and therefore did not recommend that my husband get tested as well. ... we finally pushed for a semen analysis (although he didnt recommend it yet) and found out that my husband had a low sperm count, at which point Dr. Reichman recommended IUI.
busy office [Weill Cornell] and you have to come in early, sometimes a wait but never more than 30 minutes. And usually they take you within 5 mins of your arrival. ... eveyrone who works there is really nice and friendly. ... ALso sometimes you have to wait in the room for the doctor to come in for 10 mins but not more. usually very fast.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Other
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr. Reichman is a great doctor and he clearly cares a lot about his patients and is very responsive. Also extremely bright and has a nice bedside manner. However, he overlooked something that could have saved my husband and I months of trying to conceive. Since I was diagnosed with PCOS on my first visit to him, he assumed that the problem was me and therefore did not recommend that my husband get tested as well. After 6 months of Letrozole (which worked very well for me and got me to ovulate on the first try) and not getting pregnant, we finally pushed for a semen analysis (although he didnt recommend it yet) and found out that my husband had a low sperm count, at which point Dr. Reichman recommended IUI. After 3 IUI's and still not pregnant, WE asked Dr. Reichman if he thought it would be a good idea to see a reproductive urologist and he said it couldn't hurt and gave us a recommendation. We ended up seeing the urologist who told my husband that he had a double varicocele on both testicles and he had surgery to remove them. Now it has been 3 months post surgery and still not pregnant but at our last IUI a week ago, his sperm count had trippled. Howeevr, no we are finding out that there may be another problem with his capscore (ability of sperm to fertilize the egg) and the only way to deal with that is through IVF, however we want to wait at least until 6-7 months post-op to start IVF. In my opinion, Dr. Reichman is a great doctor, but he should have told us from the start to get my husband tested, because you never know if its just one persons fault or both until you get tested. If I had a freind going to see Dr. Reichman, I would recommend that she push to have her husband get tested on the first visit to avoid any further complexities and to make the process go faster.
get your husband tested on the first visit even if he doesnt recommend it
Dr. Reichman is always extremely responsive to emails (answers usually right away) and questions I had while at the office for ultrasound appointments and bloodwork. However usually when I am there for ultrasounds the visit lasts less than 5 minutes and he doesn't ask if I have any questions and doesn't always explain what he's seeing in the ultrasound. However, when we first started seeing him, we had an hour meeting with him to discuss the plan and we just had another hour meeting with him to discuss potential IVF, in which he took the time to explain everything to us and answer any questions. He definitely treats me like a human and not just a number.
fFirst I just did letrozole and since i have PCOS I reacted really well to it and began ovulating on the first try. Did this for a couple months. Dr. Reichman says normal couples TTC have a 1/5 chance of getting pregnant every time so he thought we should do that for 5-6 months. 7th month we did IUI after finding out that my husband had low sperm count, although he probably wouldve waited to do another cycle or 2 without IUI if we hadnt done semen analysis of my husband. Then we did IUI for 6 cycles. last 2 IUI's I was on clomid instead of letrozole so I would ovulate more than one egg and have a better chance of conceiving
They were great, really responsive and nice and friendly.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
busy office and you have to come in early, sometimes a wait but never more than 30 minutes. And usually they take you within 5 mins of your arrival. ALso sometimes you have to wait in the room for the doctor to come in for 10 mins but not more. usually very fast. eveyrone who works there is really nice and friendly.
normal co-pay for ultrasounds, price depends on your insurance. my insurance didnt cover IUI, so we paid $750 out of pocket every time. Also HSG was around $250 that we paid out of pocket, but depends on your insurance and fertility benefits.

2017 - 2019
He made a plan that worked for me and my husband, and adjusted it as necessary over the course of a year so that I felt comfortable with what came next every step of the way. ... Dr. Reichman has really good personality, which I learned makes infertility treatments easier to deal with. He is super straightforward, has a great sense of humor, and is positive but not pushy or annoying or unrealistic.
Strengths- The people who work there [Weill Cornell] are very nice, friendly and good at their jobs- super helpful with billing and insurance issues. The office is very welcoming, clean and new. Weakness- Sometimes very crowded during monitoring hours but for the most part can be in and out in a half hour. ... This was my first experience with monitoring hours but it felt organized and fluid. Even when really busy wait was mostly 30 minutes at longest.
2017 - 2019
European, Prefer not to answer
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
I went to my first appointment at Dr. Reichman's office as a favor to my husband. I was very reluctant to do any fertility treatments. If a different Dr. had been sitting on the other side of the desk I am not sure I would have gone through a year that included several IUI's and ultimately a cycle of IVF that led to a positive pregnancy test. Dr. Reichman has really good personality, which I learned makes infertility treatments easier to deal with. He is super straightforward, has a great sense of humor, and is positive but not pushy or annoying or unrealistic. He explained things in terms that I could understand and answered every question I had every time I saw him. He made something really hard bearable. He was also available to my husband whenever he had questions and they had many phone calls to strategize the next steps. He adjusted our plan as necessary throughout the process and paid attention to what I was comfortable with every step of the way. I would 100% recommend him.
Tribeca office is closed on weekends and holidays so sometimes have to go to Upper East Side location for monitoring which is much larger, less welcoming than the Tribeca office. Dr. Reichman did not perform any of my IUI's, egg retrieval or transfer procedures- depends on who is on call when they are scheduled.
Dr. Reichman seemed to understand how I was feeling about infertility treatments even though I couldn't figure it out. He made a plan that worked for me and my husband, and adjusted it as necessary over the course of a year so that I felt comfortable with what came next every step of the way. He has a really great sense of humor, is very direct and the level of care that he has for his patients comes through in every visit.
Friendly, kind, compassionate, thorough, knowledgable, available
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Strengths- The people who work there are very nice, friendly and good at their jobs- super helpful with billing and insurance issues. The office is very welcoming, clean and new. Weakness- Sometimes very crowded during monitoring hours but for the most part can be in and out in a half hour.
4 rounds of IUI/ 1 cycle of IVF including genetic testing came out to be about $50k.
+ Read more- Read less

Also know that if you're doing IUI that Dr. Reichman most likely won't be doing the procedure ... He's very direct and to the point, which can come off as blunt but I appreciated because he was always very honest and helped manage my expectations. He only tells you what you absolutely need to know, and monitoring appointments are very quick, so if you're like me and prefer to be over informed, know that you should come to your appointments prepared with questions to ask.
The front desk staff at WC [Weill Cornell] are extremely friendly, and very quickly remembered my name which I was always impressed by. ... The office ALWAYS called with results and instructions on time, and she [nurse] is just genuinely a warm person. ... The Tribeca office is great - nice staff, efficiently run, and very comfortable environment. I was always seen on time. ... The UES, where you will have to go for IUIs and on the weekends when Tribeca is closed, is less so - there's a higher volume of patients and so there's longer wait times, more anxiety in the waiting room, etc.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
I loved my experience with Dr. Reichman. He's very direct and to the point, which can come off as blunt but I appreciated because he was always very honest and helped manage my expectations. He only tells you what you absolutely need to know, and monitoring appointments are very quick, so if you're like me and prefer to be over informed, know that you should come to your appointments prepared with questions to ask. Dr. Reichman really knows his stuff - I always had full confidence in his plans - and appreciated how he would always explain his plan of attack, including recommending that I schedule a "strategy session" to discuss next steps if I was not pregnant after 3 rounds of Clomid. He always answered questions via email very quickly and encouraged me to email him directly at any time.
Ask a lot of questions and try to prepare for your appointments in advance because he sees a lot of patients. Go in for monitoring appointments on the earlier side (before 8am) if you want to get seen without any wait. Put your faith in him and do as he says and stay off of Google!
Even though he was likely seeing dozens of patients a morning for very short periods of time, I could tell that Dr. Reichman always prepared himself to see me, knowing the details of my treatment and even remembering personal details about my job, husband etc. The front desk staff at WC are extremely friendly, and very quickly remembered my name which I was always impressed by.
After he diagnosed me with mild PCOS, he recommended Clomid as a starting point as it appeared I only needed help ovulating more regularly based on bloodwork. He didn't push me to get other tests done right away (other than genetic screening) as he could sense I was hesitant, but after my husband decided to get a SA and it came back with a lower than average count, he recommended IUI to improve our chances of success. After the first round of Clomid didn't result in pregnancy, he recommended an HSG to make sure we weren't facing any additional obstacles, and he also recommended back to back IUIs for the 2nd round of Clomid. I got pregnant on that 2nd round, but if I hadn't we would have had an appointment to discuss our next steps and I believe he would have recommended moving on from Clomid after the 3rd round.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Hannah )
Hannah was who I mostly spoke to during my treatment. The office ALWAYS called with results and instructions on time, and she is just genuinely a warm person. I didn't have all that many needs for frequent communication but I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
The Tribeca office is great - nice staff, efficiently run, and very comfortable environment. I was always seen on time. The UES, where you will have to go for IUIs and on the weekends when Tribeca is closed, is less so - there's a higher volume of patients and so there's longer wait times, more anxiety in the waiting room, etc. Also know that if you're doing IUI that Dr. Reichman most likely won't be doing the procedure unless he happens to be on call - it wasn't a big deal to me and I had the same doctor do the procedure both times who was lovely.
I have Cigna and all of my procedures and appointments were 100% covered, except for genetic testing (that was around $350 - they have a deal worked out not to exceed that if your insurance doesn't cover), so I mostly just had a specialist co-pay each visit of $40. Since there are a lot of monitoring appointments, all in I'd say I was spending $200-250 a month on co-pays or so.

1 IVF, 2 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Reichman took the time to ask me exactly what I wanted out of the process and tailored a plan specifically for me, and treated me with precise care each visit... I always felt that he was attentive to my needs and gave me straightforward answers. When we got a few embryos after the first retrieval he advised me to do a second one before doing a transfer, as I had told him at our initial consult that I wanted as many kids as possible
The nursing staff [Weill Cornell] was always available to answer questions, speak through concerns, and show kindness through the whole process. They returned calls in a very timely fashion and explained anything I didn't understand.... Upon initial consultation I met with the patient coordinator, Amanda, who explained all the steps I would need to take in order to begin the process. She was very patient and informative and guided me throughout.
1 IVF, 2 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr. Reichman is a skilled, highly educated and kind doctor. I always felt that he was attentive to my needs and gave me straightforward answers. When we got a few embryos after the first retrieval he advised me to do a second one before doing a transfer, as I had told him at our initial consult that I wanted as many kids as possible,and if we waited it would be more difficult in the future, based on my age. I appreciated that he took me at my word and advised me according to what I wanted out of this whole process. He is completely informed on the latest technologies available and always treated me with complete kindness. I have recommended him to many people already.
Trust him and do what he says!
Estrogen patch for a week before period 150 menopur + 300 FSH first few days, then added Cetrotide, HCG trigger shot
The nursing staff was always available to answer questions, speak through concerns, and show kindness through the whole process. They returned calls in a very timely fashion and explained anything I didn't understand. They were professional and skilled in performing any tests required.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Upon initial consultation I met with the patient coordinator, Amanda, who explained all the steps I would need to take in order to begin the process. She was very patient and informative and guided me throughout. As a new patient the process can be quite daunting but she always took the time to explain everything to me thoroughly. Make sure to coordinate any insurance issues with the billing department, as that is a time consuming process.
Monitoring hours are in the early morning and I would make sure to arrive pretty close to when they opened. A typical wait for me was 10-15 minutes tops, they work quite efficiently there.
~$11,000 for the retrieval ~$10,000 for the PGS testing ~$3,000 for medications (insurance covered some) ~$4,000 for the transfer
I initially asked Dr. Reichman for a multiple embryo transfer, I thought it would be fun to have twins, he explained the risks involved and as we were doing PGS testing on the embryos the chances of success of one implanting were higher
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Reichman didn't make us feel like a number or a human, he made us feel like we were friends. We was personable, patient, and shared in our ups and downs...When I met Dr. Reichman, I was not getting a period and didn't know why. When we stopped seeing him, seven months later, it was because I was seven weeks pregnant. He gets results. At the same time, he's a pleasure to see, even when you are at the office at 7 AM on a regular basis, because he is so supportive, encouraging, and kind.
The entire staff [at Weill Cornell Medical College] was incredibly professional. I received such a high level of knowledge and compassion at every step. They were also so responsive--we never had to wait for answers or request information more than one time...The surgery was expensive because it was only partially covered by insurance. It was worth every penny...The clinic is amazing. All of the appointments were on time; we never had to wait in the waiting room or in examination room. The facility is modern and clean. Everyone who works at the clinic is sensitive to the issues of infertility whether they greet you or handle billing. They all seem to enjoy their job.
Investor
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Make an appointment today. Get on the waitlist. Do not waste any time trying on your own or with other doctors.
Dr. Reichman determined that I had Asherman's syndrome and performed surgery to remove the excessive scar tissue that developed as the result of a D+C by another doctor. Surgery was the strategy because it was the only solution to this particular issue. I did not need additional fertility treatment following the procedure.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College.
The entire staff was incredibly professional. I received such a high level of knowledge and compassion at every step. They were also so responsive--we never had to wait for answers or request information more than one time.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
I remember the co-pays were $50. The surgery was expensive because it was only partially covered by insurance. It was worth every penny.

IUI, IVF
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
I had countless visits with him [Dr. David Reichman] for close to 10 months, and each time he was fully present, empathetic, calm and wise. I felt like he saw me as a person not just another patient, and in his own grounded scientific way gave me the hope that I can become a parent...After two miscarriages, we ended up doing two rounds of egg retrieval with genetic testing and 1 frozen transfer to become successfully pregnant. Thanks to Dr Reichman we were able to maximize our chance of a healthy pregnancy (and now a perfect 3 week old babe in my arms) because he really dug deep into our case.
[Weill Cornell Medical College has a] Great location, hours, response times. I always had support with questions and concerns and was able to reach Dr Reichman and his nursing staff for anything I needed. I highly recommend the tribeca location...We saw Dr Reichman after a heartbreaking ectopic pregnancy and having been through several fertility clinics that made us feel like we were being sold to. Dr Reichman, who came highly referred by a friend, felt like the first honest medical professional who didn’t try to “sell” and had a very pragmatic approach. He was very calm in assessing our situation, always presented us with pros/cons, and truly helped us make the best decisions. Even when there were moments where we wanted to jump the gun and get to the end result faster,
IUI, IVF
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
After two miscarriages, we ended up doing two rounds of egg retrieval with genetic testing and 1 frozen transfer to become successfully pregnant. Thanks to Dr Reichman we were able to maximize our chance of a healthy pregnancy (and now a perfect 3 week old babe in my arms) because he really dug deep into our case. I was always amazed that he remembered even the smallest details in my visits. My husband and I (half) joke that it took 3 of us to make this perfect baby - him, me and Dr Reichman. He truly is a baby whisperer. The biggest surprise for me was that I actually missed seeing him every week once we were transferred to an OBGYN at 7 weeks pregnant. He gave us our life’s biggest gift and I couldn’t possibly thank him enough.
Stick to the plan he recommends. Unlike other fertility docs, he never ever take the shortest route. Even if in that moment all you want is a positive pregnancy test, trust that a longer road will yield better results
We saw Dr Reichman after a heartbreaking ectopic pregnancy and having been through several fertility clinics that made us feel like we were being sold to. Dr Reichman, who came highly referred by a friend, felt like the first honest medical professional who didn’t try to “sell” and had a very pragmatic approach. He was very calm in assessing our situation, always presented us with pros/cons, and truly helped us make the best decisions. Even when there were moments where we wanted to jump the gun and get to the end result faster, he gave us very sound advice on the best route for a healthy baby. I had countless visits with him for close to 10 months, and each time he was fully present, empathetic, calm and wise. I felt like he saw me as a person not just another patient, and in his own grounded scientific way gave me the hope that I can become a parent.

2019 - 2020
He [Dr. David Reichman] approaches his patient's problems as they are his own... has this unique way of talking to people that makes you feel incredibly important. He listens to your concerns and creates a treatment plan that best suits your case. He makes himself available to you at all times and give precise explanations...he examined me and was confident that I can have a child on my own. He did remove an uterine polyp and the next month I started the IVF stimulation. Now, at age 40, I am two months pregnant and extremely happy. Dr.Reichmen is very professional, incredibly smart, and his scientific knowledge is well applied.
My nurse [at Weill Cornell Medical College] responded to the inquiries I had within the same day. She was excellent!...This is the best clinic and best experience for me. The staff consists of professionals only. Very kind and respectful people. All my questions were answered, all my concerns were addressed. Most of all, they are extremely organized, you know every step you have to take. They create individual plan for you which suits you and your needs. You will never feel alone, abundant, or mistreated.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr. Reichman made the impossible possible. I had two unsuccessful IVF treatments with RMA of NJ. I was told that will never have a children on my own and need a donor eggs. We also deal with male fertility factor, so our chances to conceive on our own were zero. When I first met Dr.Reichman he examined me and was confident that I can have a child on my own. He did remove an uterine polyp and the next month I started the IVF stimulation. Now, at age 40, I am two months pregnant and extremely happy. Dr.Reichmen is very professional, incredibly smart, and his scientific knowledge is well applied. He is also one of the most honest, humble and kind people I have ever met in my life. Words cannot express our thankfulness. I belive in dr.Reichman and rank him as one of the BEST physicians in the field.
Take him, without a second thought. He approaches his patient's problems as they are his own.
Dr. Reichman has this unique way of talking to people that makes you feel incredibly important. He listens to your concerns and creates a treatment plan that best suits your case. He makes himself available to you at all times and give precise explanations .
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College.
My nurse responded to the inquiries I had within the same day. She was excellent!
+ Read more- Read less
He [Dr. David Reichman] was thorough and explained every aspect to me along the way. His attention to detail and care really shows he is an incredible doctor and I trusted him completely...After thoroughly reviewing my medical background and after an examination, he was adamant about making a few adjustments to my lifestyle which may increase my chances of getting pregnant. After being on medication for 4 cycles with another doctor and being told by that doctor to do IVF, i knew it wasn't right for me, so I wanted to get a second opinion from Dr. Reichman. Dr. Reichman didn't put me on any medication, i changed a few lifestyle habits and got pregnant without unnecessary means. He was right all along.
[Weill Cornell Medical College was] Clean, professional, organized. Any time I needed documents or to speak with a nurse, they were very responsive. The clinic was very organized, and although there were many many patients there each and every day, the system was efficient and hardly any time waiting...[nurses were] Respectful, responsive...Dr. Reichman spent time getting to know me and my medical history which helped him to asses the best way to move forward. He took the time to really understand my history and no detail was left unturned. He was personable, has great bedside manner and made me feel comfortable.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
I would highly recommend Dr Reichman. After seeing several doctors, I felt Dr. Reichman had the best understanding and approach for my specific case. He wasn't quick to suggest an unnecessary procedure or medication, but took the time to do what he thought would be best for me. He was thorough and explained every aspect to me along the way. His attention to detail and care really shows he is an incredible doctor and I trusted him completely.
Make sure you can have a consultation with Dr. Reichman to go through your entire medical history so he can accurately asses.
Respectful, responsive.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
My insurance covered everything with the exception of a small co pay.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
Dr. Reichman was fantastic. He knew all the details of my case and I felt he really took the time to know me as a person. He was not only a thorough physician but thoughtful.... I would recommend him without hesitation. He not only is an excellent physician and incredibly knowledgable but he clearly cares about your case. He called me late and on holidays with results (both bad and good). I trust him completely and he made me feel at ease.
Cornell is an incredible clinic that is well run and while there are many women cycling I still felt that I had very personal attention (that may in part be because I primarily went to Tribeca which is a bit smaller). I feel confident in the team there.... I spoke with Christine often and she was excellent she answered all my questions, gave clear instructions during the cycle, and provided reassurance when I needed it.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
I can’t say enough kind things about Dr. Reichman. I would recommend him without hesitation. He not only is an excellent physician and incredibly knowledgable but he clearly cares about your case. He called me late and on holidays with results (both bad and good). I trust him completely and he made me feel at ease.
Just go see him. And if you're a morning person get to monitoring early you’ll be in and out very quickly.
For my first cycle we used estrogen priming, followed by follistim and menopur on relatively low doses then ganarellex for the last several days with and HCG trigger.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
I typically was one of the first people to monitoring in Tribeca and it was quite an efficient operation. I also always saw Dr. Reichman there. The weekends/holidays at the Upper East side could feel a bit more overwhelming but were still organized.
I was incredibly fortunate to have insurance coverage. Out of pocket, co pay for prescriptions were around $1,000.
+ Read more- Read less
Dr. Reichman is very matter of fact, reality-based, and straightforward...Talk to him about your fertility goals and he will build an intelligent strategy with you -- he will give you the facts without giving you false hope. Also attend your monitoring appointments with all your questions ready to go!...recommended single embryo transfers...performed our last transfer himself -- the attention and care he took to make sure every last detail was in place was next level.
General monitoring hours were early morning approximately 7-8:30am [at Weill Cornell Medical College]. Extremely smooth process at Tribeca, no long waits, generally called within a few minutes for bloodwork, and then shortly thereafter would see the doctor. If monitoring needed to happen over the weekend, you have to go to the UES office, where there was typically a slightly longer wait but never too long there either...Weaknesses if any really was with pre certification and billing departments. I would recommend new patients take the time to ask the Tribeca office to thoroughly walk you through this process.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
We received incredible medical care under Dr. Reichman during our fertility treatment -- anyone under his care is in the very best hands and we would highly recommend him (and Weill Cornell Tribeca) to anyone who is in the process of looking for a fertility doctor. Dr. Reichman was a clear and concise communicator -- he is straightforward, extremely intelligent, trustworthy, compassionate and has a great sense of humor; he somehow strikes the difficult balance of being both very realistic and practical while also being positive and encouraging. We saw Dr. Reichman at every appointment in Tribeca (exclusive of a few weekend monitoring appointments on the UES). While the monitoring appointments typically went quickly, we never felt rushed -- Dr. Reichman patiently answered all our questions both during appointments and over email. Finally, Dr. Reichman performed our last transfer himself -- the attention and care he took to make sure every last detail was in place was next level. In our experience with Dr. Reichman -- through the ups and downs of our IVF process -- it became very clear to us that he is one of the best, most humane, and deeply caring medical professionals we have ever worked with. We feel extremely grateful and fortunate to have had him on our side during our fertility journey. Truly can't say enough good things about Dr Reichman.
Dr. Reichman is very matter of fact, reality-based, and straightforward. For us, these qualities were decisive factors in becoming his patient and placing our trust in him. Talk to him about your fertility goals and he will build an intelligent strategy with you -- he will give you the facts without giving you false hope. Also attend your monitoring appointments with all your questions ready to go!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Hannah & Christine)
I had a couple different primary nurses during my IVF treatments -- I thought the nursing staff at large was excellent, very communicative and caring. Nurse Christine at the Tribeca office was amazing!
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Weill Cornell Tribeca - never had to wait more than 5-15 minutes for my appointment, usually saw the doctor within moments of arriving at the office. Technicians were all amazing as were the nurses, genetic counselors, and the office staff. It makes a huge difference when you are going in frequently for monitoring before work and there isn't a long wait! I don't know how they do it, but its makes the process so pleasant! Weaknesses if any really was with pre certification and billing departments. I would recommend new patients take the time to ask the Tribeca office to thoroughly walk you through this process.
General monitoring hours were early morning approximately 7-8:30am. Extremely smooth process at Tribeca, no long waits, generally called within a few minutes for bloodwork, and then shortly thereafter would see the doctor. If monitoring needed to happen over the weekend, you have to go to the UES office, where there was typically a slightly longer wait but never too long there either.
Dr. Reichman recommended single embryo transfers.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Reichman remembered details about our discussions, and always asked questions following up on our prior conversations...He also responds to emails within hours...He is very clear, thorough, smart, candid, and responsive. I saw him for each of my appointments, which was a big relief because my medication and progress needed to be monitored closely to avoid over-stimulation. He was always well prepared for our appointments, on time, and remembered everything we had discussed about my course of treatment. He also responds to emails within hours and his nurse is also very responsive. After you are treated by Dr. Reichman, you wish that he could stay with you throughout your pregnancy and deliver your baby. I have absolute trust in him and his judgment and have recommended him to many friends, who have been equally happy with his care.
Hannah [at Weill Cornell Medical College] was very responsive and also very compassionate. Also, she was very clear with instructions on medication. Everything you could want in a nurse...The only downside to the Tribeca office is that you have to go to UES for procedures and weekend monitoring. I found the UES location similar to a factory. Very impersonal, not very helpful staff, not much information or instruction. The Tribeca office, itself, is terrific. They run on time, they know the patients, and they quickly respond to questions.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
I can't say enough about how highly I recommend Dr. Reichman. He is very clear, thorough, smart, candid, and responsive. I saw him for each of my appointments, which was a big relief because my medication and progress needed to be monitored closely to avoid over-stimulation. He was always well prepared for our appointments, on time, and remembered everything we had discussed about my course of treatment. He also responds to emails within hours and his nurse is also very responsive. After you are treated by Dr. Reichman, you wish that he could stay with you throughout your pregnancy and deliver your baby. I have absolute trust in him and his judgment and have recommended him to many friends, who have been equally happy with his care.
Come with questions prepared. He is very busy. He will sit with you as long as you have questions but he doesn't have time to waste so make sure you know what you want to ask in advance.
The Tribeca office is incredible. The front desk and nursing staff know most of the patients by name, are always helpful and responsive, and are extremely kind. Dr. Reichman remembered details about our discussions, and always asked questions following up on our prior conversations.
We did two IUIs with clomid (each negative result) and one IVF transfer (successful). Dr. Reichman advised that IUI was unlikely to work for us (unexplained infertility) and so recommended we try that no more than 3 times. He was very confident IVF would work (and it did).
Hannah was very responsive and also very compassionate. Also, she was very clear with instructions on medication. Everything you could want in a nurse.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
It gets pretty busy just before monitoring hours end so I would recommend showing up on the early side. You won't need to wait very long at all.
+ Read more- Read less
Dr. Reichman really knows his stuff. At our first consultation, he had data to support his treatment plan and answered all of our questions without hesitation. Dr. Reichman truly makes you feel that you are in the best hands possible. He takes his time to answer your questions and provides alternatives and next steps at each visit. He put my husband and myself at ease during the entire process...He's usually very prompt
The nurses [at Weill Cornell] were wonderful. After every visit I had blood work they would call in the afternoon to review results. They were always very patient and answered every single question. When I would call up to ask a question, I always got a call back the next visit day...Scheduling appointments is very easy. The office gets a bit busy after 745am, so it's always best to schedule your appointment early. The front desk staff is extremely kind and answered all my questions related to billing and scheduling procedures.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Be on time for your appointments. I was always taken on time and most of the time earlier than my scheduled appointment. He's usually very prompt
Dr. Reichman always came into the room knowing my information (ie where I was in a cycle, what the treatment plan was) and always knew even the most minute details of my case. He always let me ask questions during the appointment and I never felt he was rushed.
I went through 4 rounds of clomid with timed intercourse. On the fifth cycle, Dr. Reichman gave us the option of continuing with timed intercourse or undergoing IUI. He explained IUI would slightly increase the probability of conception but it wasn't 100% necessary to proceed if we wanted to continue trying with just clomid and timed intercourse. We decided to proceed with IUI and got pregnant that cycle
The nurses were wonderful. After every visit I had blood work they would call in the afternoon to review results. They were always very patient and answered every single question. When I would call up to ask a question, I always got a call back the next visit day. In the rare event they couldn't answer a question, they would always confer with Dr. Reichman and call me back with the answer
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
My insurance covered most of the costs of my care. The IUI was paid for 100%. In total for all office visits and my HSG procedure, we paid about $3000 out of pocket
+ Read more- Read less
She [nurse at Weill Cornell] was very compassionate, kind and you could tell she genuinely cared about my well-being...it's very busy. I wish there was more privacy instead of the receptionist asking you your business in front of other patients. Other than that, clean and efficient. To be honest it was a little reassuring going there and knowing that I was not the only one going through my problem...During visits, he [Dr. Reichman] can seem like he is in a rush but this is because he has lots of other patients. He was always accessible to me via email...he favored low dosages and was very cautious about not overcooking the eggs...he recommended 1 and I think that was the VERY best decision...I did not waste my time trying IUI because he had already told me my chances are very slim and so I just went straight for IVF which saved me not wasting my time and money.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
If you want a doctor who knows what he is doing Dr. Reichman is the Dr. for you. He delivers results and is very brutally honest about the process. I did not waste my time trying IUI because he had already told me my chances are very slim and so I just went straight for IVF which saved me not wasting my time and money. During visits, he can seem like he is in a rush but this is because he has lots of other patients. He was always accessible to me via email.
Trust trust trust trust him and at first, you don't succeed, don't give up. Trust him. I completely trusted him and don't be afraid to ask questions.
Dr. Reichman was so compassionate. I went to him not knowing him at all, not knowing anyone he had treated before. I was at my lowest point before a few months before my OB who I never want to see ever again had told me "there is no way you will have a baby unless you find a donor." This was very hurtful considering A. She told me this not in her office but while I was crossing a busy intersection on the phone and B. She had not done any comprehensive tests on me and my husband. When I told Dr. Reichman this during our meeting, he said to ignore that as he was very confident my OB did not know what she was talking about. And right he was.
Don't remember that much but I the only thing I remember is that he favored low dosages and was very cautious about not overcooking the eggs
Christine Lu was the absolute, absolute and I repeat absolute best. She was very compassionate, kind and you could tell she genuinely cared about my well-being. I could not have asked for a better nurse than her. I became fully dependent on her kindness and advice.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Cattle cow but that's ok because it's very busy. I wish there was more privacy instead of the receptionist asking you your business in front of other patients. Other than that, clean and efficient. To be honest it was a little reassuring going there and knowing that I was not the only one going through my problem.
My insurance with Cigna only covered $10,000 max for IVF and I paid close to $15,000 out of pocket
Yes, he recommended 1 and I think that was the VERY best decision. I have had severe morning sickness and I can't imagine if I was carrying twins.

2 IUI, 3 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Reichman is exceptionally personable, brutally honest (in a good way!!) and has a great sense of humor. He knew exactly how to communicate to my husband and me throughout the process...takes personal ownership of his cases and wants to be with you every step of the way. He (jokingly) got offended when I went to the UES location because he likes to be sure he's available to his patients throughout the process...All three times we used an antagonist strategy: f
Monitoring is easy breezy at [the Tribeca location of Weill Cornell]. It is not available on weekends, however....The biggest pain point in using this clinic is they are totally clueless on making the consent process go smoothly. On each of our three retrievals they have always requested some new consent at the 11th hour that causes tremendous stress for my husband and me. It makes no sense that I can be at one of their offices every single day and without fail they have some urgent need for a form less than 24 hours before retrieval. To try to make the third time the charm, my husband accompanied me to their UES location so we could meet personally with the consent person and ensure every form was signed and appropriately witnessed.
2 IUI, 3 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr. Reichman takes personal ownership of his cases and wants to be with you every step of the way. He (jokingly) got offended when I went to the UES location because he likes to be sure he's available to his patients throughout the process.
Always go to the Tribeca office for monitoring. You'll get Dr. Reichman as opposed to the revolving door of doctors at the UES location.
All three times we used an antagonist strategy: first cycle: 300 IU Gonal-F / 150 IU Menopur / Cetrotide. 15 eggs retrieved; 12 mature; 12 fertilized by ICSI; 6 day-5 blastocysts (preceded by 27 day menstrual cycle); PGS results all abnormal second cycle: 300 IU Gonal-F / 150 IU Menopur / Cetrotide. 14 eggs retrieved; 9 mature; 5 fertilized by ICSI; 2 day-5 blastocysts (preceded by 21 day menstrual cycle); no PGS testing; implanted August 2019; currently 13 weeks pregnant third cycle: 375 IU Gonal-F / 75 IU Menopur / Cetrotide ; 15 eggs retrieved; 14 mature; 10 fertilized by ICSI; 3 day-5 blastocysts (preceded by 25 day menstrual cycle); PGS results all abnormal I (not Dr. Reichman) attribute the difference in yield between the first and second cycles to the extremely shortened menstrual cycle. My second cycle was done immediately after my first cycle; there were two months between my second and third.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
One of the difficulties of this clinic is that there are multiple locations. While this can be convenient for monitoring (I've gone to three locations to accommodate my schedule) it does mean information can fall through the cracks between offices. The biggest pain point in using this clinic is they are totally clueless on making the consent process go smoothly. On each of our three retrievals they have always requested some new consent at the 11th hour that causes tremendous stress for my husband and me. It makes no sense that I can be at one of their offices every single day and without fail they have some urgent need for a form less than 24 hours before retrieval. To try to make the third time the charm, my husband accompanied me to their UES location so we could meet personally with the consent person and ensure every form was signed and appropriately witnessed. We even told her if there were forms we might need that she wasn't sure about we'd be happy to submit those for safekeeping. Even still, we were made aware of more forms that needed to be signed and witnessed four days later and another form a day after that. They know this is a problem and don't care enough to fix it.
Monitoring is easy breezy at this location. It is not available on weekends, however.

Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
I came to Dr. Reichman initially seeking a second opinion, but ultimately transferred my care to him ... Dr. Reichman was always up to the challenge, whatever curve balls my body decided to throw our way. ... Not only does he perform every ultrasound, but he will perform every procedure in your fertility journey from an HSG to a hysteroscopy. ... I can say without any hesitation that Dr. Reichman is truly an exceptional doctor and person that raises the bar for the standard of care.
It [Weill Cornell] is a well-oiled machine and the lab is extraordinary. The classes and genetic counseling in order to start IVF were organized and easy to sign up for. ... I also felt like the wait times were much less at Tribeca, I don't think I ever went more than 10-15 minutes past my appointment time before being taken back. ... Also the patient coordinator, Amanda is excellent. She was always reachable and extremely helpful. Don't be afraid to call or email with any questions!
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
I came to Dr. Reichman initially seeking a second opinion, but ultimately transferred my care to him, and I am eternally thankful that I did. My previous fertility clinic was ignoring a serious complication from a D&C they performed after my miscarriage, and Dr. Reichman immediately took action. During this emotionally and physically difficult time, Dr. Reichman was compassionate, caring and confident. My husband and I immediately knew he would be the doctor that would finally bring us our baby. And thus started our year long journey with Dr. Reichman to conceive (successful journey, I'm almost 24 weeks with our little man thanks to Dr. Reichman). A seemingly cut and dry "lean PCOS" case at my old clinic, I went from an easy case to an unresponsive and quite complicated one quickly. But Dr. Reichman was always up to the challenge, whatever curve balls my body decided to throw our way. We ultimately moved to IVF and Dr. Reichman expertly guided us through the process; careful not to overstimulate me as I was at high risk of OHSS, but aggressive enough that we have amble embryos in the freezer for our future family. Having now been at the two leading fertility clinics in NYC, I can say without any hesitation that Dr. Reichman is truly an exceptional doctor and person that raises the bar for the standard of care. He is one of the smartest, most caring doctors you will ever see. He earnestly cares about his patients, their mental health during this difficult process, and the outcome. Unlike other fertility clinics, he makes it a point to be the person that sees you every single time you come into the office, and to answer all questions that you have. Not only does he perform every ultrasound, but he will perform every procedure in your fertility journey from an HSG to a hysteroscopy. In what can sometimes be a scary and intimidating journey, it was such a relief not to be passed around to a million different doctors and to always see him for every aspect of the process. It also helped me build a sense of trust and faith in him, which was well-deserved. You'll be hard pressed to find an RE with more impressive academic credentials than him. He is forward with his well-reasoned opinions about your treatment, but also lets you have some say and control in the process where appropriate. He is always reachable by email, and no question is too small or stupid. His protocols are specifically tailored to each patient - you will never feel like you are being thrown into a boilerplate protocol that isn't designed to your needs. And that is because Dr. Reichman takes the time to really think about his patients, what they need, and the quickest but safest way possible to reach the end goal. He always told me to try not to worry and to let him do the hand-wringing, and he was right. I remember him calling me after work hours one day during stims because he was had been thinking about my blood work from that day even after the nurse had already called me with instructions and had decided to slightly adjust my dose for that night. That is the kind of doctor he is. I am so grateful that I had a doctor who I could trust implicitly to get me through this process. Do yourself a favor and just make an appointment to see Dr. Reichman - you won't regret it.
Come prepared with questions. I found writing them down or noting them in my phone made it easy to make sure I didn't forget anything.
For IUIs I was on lextrozole + trigger shot, and then letrozole+menopur+trigger. For IVF it was a combination of menopur and Gonal-F.
Hannah was incredible. She was kind, compassionate, and concise. She always provided clear instructions and promptly returned any messages I left with questions.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Cornell is one of the leading fertility clinics in the US for good reason. It is a well-oiled machine and the lab is extraordinary. The classes and genetic counseling in order to start IVF were organized and easy to sign up for. I loved going to the Tribeca office, which I felt was a warmer, friendlier environment than the main UES office, and more organized. I also felt like the wait times were much less at Tribeca, I don't think I ever went more than 10-15 minutes past my appointment time before being taken back. Also the patient coordinator, Amanda is excellent. She was always reachable and extremely helpful. Don't be afraid to call or email with any questions!
My insurance covered the injectible medications and most of the monitoring appointments. It did not cover PGS testing or freezing of the embryos.
Dr. Reichman prefers to do single embryo transfers if you elect to do PGS testing. At first I was hesitant because I just wanted to be pregnant, but in hindsight this approach is for the best. We talked through the risks of a twin pregnancy and I am very thankful to Dr. Reichman to be currently pregnant with just one healthy baby.
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Reichman] preferred to transfer a single embryo for us, but we never had one to transfer...We tried a second round (everything was paid for out of pocket), had 26 eggs retrieved, 24 mature, and 0 fertilized with ICSI. Dr. Reichman was truly stumped...I am now under the care of another doctor and have already been diagnosed with PCOS among other things, which I am being treated for, but which never came to light
Everything was out of pocket for us [at Weill Cornell Medical College]. We spent 15-20k for each cycle...embryology lab met to discuss our failures, as did the andrology team. I was told that they were devastated and stumped by our results. Dr. Palermo offered my husband a couple of tests after our second failure. We have yet to receive the results of the second test about 7 months later.
European, East Asian
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr. Reichman is a conscientious, responsive, and caring, but he is conservative and didn't go above and beyond to help us get to the root of our problem. We had 48 eggs retrieved over the course of two cycles, 34 of which were mature, only 1 fertilized with ICSI, and that embryo didn't survive long enough for transfer. We felt he shrugged us off and was ready to let us move on without trying to dig in and search for answers, run additional tests, etc. This was a let down.
If you aren't getting typical results, move on to another clinic, or even a reproductive immunologist. You won't get a rigorous scientific examination of your results.
After meeting with Dr. Reichman, I had a spontaneous chemical pregnancy, 1 failed IUI, and then a spontaneous pregnancy which ended at 9 weeks, soon after being passed on to my OBGYN. After my d and c, I had retained products of conception and my OBGYN wanted to do a second d and c. Dr. Reichman called me and firmly told me not to do the second d and c and that it could affect future fertility, and offered to do a hysteroscopy instead. I knew he truly cared about my well being. I then had two IVF cycles with him. The first round yielded 22 eggs, 10 mature, and 1 fertilized with ICSI. That embryo failed to develop. At the time he told us that it would be like lightning striking twice for similar result to happen again. We tried a second round (everything was paid for out of pocket), had 26 eggs retrieved, 24 mature, and 0 fertilized with ICSI. Dr. Reichman was truly stumped. I don't fault him personally, but feel that if your case is tricky, Weill Cornell is not the place for you. I am now under the care of another doctor and have already been diagnosed with PCOS among other things, which I am being treated for, but which never came to light at Cornell. I believe the biggest mistake that Dr. Reichman made was allowing us to proceed with a second round without ensuring that we learned something from it (such as doing half with donor sperm). After our final meeting with him post 2nd IVF, he still have no idea if it was an egg or sperm issue. My husband has normal sperm count and motility, but low morphology, but that shouldn't have led to the results we got. Dr. Reichman did offer us a third round at a discount to try a cycle without ICSI, but we didn't feel there was any evidence to put ourselves through that.
IVF #1: Day 1-6: 225 gonal f, 150 menopur Day 7: 225 gonal f, 150 menopur, 2.5 cetrotide Day 8-9: 175 gonal f, 150 menopur, 2.5 cetrotide Day 10: 175 gonal f, 150 menopur, 2.5 cetrotide Day 11 150 gonal f, 150 menopure, ganirelix Day 14: 22 eggs retrieved. 10 mature. 1 fertilized. No embryos. IVF #2: Day 1-5: 1/16 225 gonal f, 150 menopur Day 6-8: 125 gonal f, 150 menopur, 2.5 cetrotide Day 9-10: 125 gonal f, 150 menopur, 2.5 cetrotide Day 11: 50 gonal f, 150 menopur, 2.5 cetrotide Day 12: Trigger thurs 1/24 9:30pm Lupron 4mg Hcg 2500 Retrieval 26 eggs 0 of 24 mature eggs fertilized
The nursing staff at the Tribeca office is warm and caring. My first IVF coordinator was cold and businesslike. The second one was much more pleasant and helpful.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Dr. Palermo's embryology lab met to discuss our failures, as did the andrology team. I was told that they were devastated and stumped by our results. Dr. Palermo offered my husband a couple of tests after our second failure. We have yet to receive the results of the second test about 7 months later.
Fairly efficient, but impersonal when the monitoring MD is not your own.
Everything was out of pocket for us. We spent 15-20k for each cycle. I do not recall IUI cost.
He preferred to transfer a single embryo for us, but we never had one to transfer.
+ Read more- Read less

We had a long appointment to discuss options and decided to do four IUI's and then move on to IVF. Dr. Reichman gave the option of surgery for the hydro, but said it was not required in my case.... My body was very sensitive to the stims and my estrogen shot up, so Dr. Reichman had me on very low doses throughout and had to adjust my dosage more frequently than usual ...strongly advised a single embryo transfer given my age
Monitoring at Tribecca [Weill Cornell Medical College] was a well-oiled machine - I was always in and out in less than 30 minutes and often less than 15. On the UES (weekends), it felt a bit more like a cattle call - so many people in the waiting room and often long waits...Tribeca office is excellent - front desk staff were always helpful...Hannah [nurse] was always prompt and clear with follow up phone calls.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr. Reichman is probably the best doctor I've ever had. He is not only extremely knowledgeable and skillful as a physician, but is also a highly effective communicator. He made sure I was fully informed at every step of the process and laid out pros and cons of every decision, including financial considerations (e.g. when deciding on next steps, he explained what he would recommend if money were no consideration and what he would recommend given the cost, and then left it up to me to decide what made the most sense for my situation).
Prepare questions in advance of an initial consultation or longer follow-up appointment. Morning monitoring appointments are very quick and didn't allow much time for in-depth conversation, though he never made me feel rushed and answered any questions I had then too. Email him directly any time you have additional questions. He typically responded to my emails in less than 24 hours.
Dr. Reichman always took the time to explain thoroughly every decision that we made. He was optimistic throughout, while allowing for me to feel disappointed each time I didn't get pregnant. When a potential complication arose, we had an hour-long appointment to discuss all possible options and outcomes.
I did four unmedicated IUI's with an HCG trigger shot using donor sperm. During monitoring for the 2nd IUI, Dr. Reichman noticed on the ultrasound that I had a potential mild hydrosalpinx, which had not shown clearly on the HSG I had done. We had a long appointment to discuss options and decided to do four IUI's and then move on to IVF. Dr. Reichman gave the option of surgery for the hydro, but said it was not required in my case. I did an IVF cycle with 8 days of stims (Menopur, Follistim, and starting on day 4, ganerelix as an antagonist). My body was very sensitive to the stims and my estrogen shot up, so Dr. Reichman had me on very low doses throughout and had to adjust my dosage more frequently than usual. Because of my high estrogen and large number of follicles, we used a Lupron trigger instead of HCG. Specific dosages are below. CD 2 - 125 follistim, 75 menopur CD 3 - 125 follistim, 75 menopur CD 4 - 75 follistim, 75 menopur CD 5 - 50 follistim, 75 menopur, 1 ganerelix CD 6 - 50 follistim, 75 menopur, 1 ganerelix CD 7 - 50 follistim, 75 menopur, 1 ganerelix CD 8 - 92 follistim, 75 menopur, 1 ganerelix CD 9 - 42 follistim, 75 menopur, 1 ganerelix CD 10 - 1 ganerelix, lupron trigger CD 11 - no medication CD 12 - egg retrieval - 24 eggs retrieved, 18 mature, 15 fertilized, 11 5-day blasts for PGS-testing, 4 PGS-normal embryos, 3 mosaic embryos
Hannah was always prompt and clear with follow up phone calls.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Cornell's Tribeca office is excellent - front desk staff were always helpful and friendly and I never had to wait long. Weekend monitoring and all IUIs are done at the UES office, which is much bigger and has longer waits. Also, keep in mind that Dr. Reichman will do all of your weekday monitoring and manage your treatment, but he will not do your IUIs and probably not weekend monitoring or egg retrieval (though for weekend monitoring and egg retrieval he does some as they have a rotating schedule).
Monitoring at Tribecca was a well-oiled machine - I was always in and out in less than 30 minutes and often less than 15. On the UES (weekends), it felt a bit more like a cattle call - so many people in the waiting room and often long waits.
IUI's were mostly covered by insurance, aside from $25 copay for each appointment (including monitoring) and $125 for trigger shot. In total, I paid about $300 each IUI. For IVF, the total cost was about $20000 (including PGS-testing), almost all out-of-pocket. Medications were an additional $2000. Each frozen transfer will be another $4500 (or so).
Dr. Reichman strongly advised a single embryo transfer given my age. I agreed with him.
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Reichman] is blunt at times - some people might not like this, but I really do. I want to know the good and the bad, with nothing sugar coated...We did about 10 days of injections, at differing dosages, which Dr. Reichman adjusted day to day...remembers every detail of his patients' life and their cycles. He is friendly but not fake, which I appreciate...is friendly, easy to talk to and caring, but also very to the point, which is so important to me. He doesn't beat around the bush and explains every possible outcome in detail, which is so important throughout this process. He is also sarcastic and cracks jokes - SO needed with all the stress infertility brings.
The entire nursing staff at Cornell is amazing - they are caring, take the time to walk you through every detail of your protocol and answer any and all questions you have... is unlike any doctors office I've ever been to. It is clean, everyone is extremely friendly and remembers your name, and they are always on time. I never waited more than five minutes in the lobby before being taken back to the exam room.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr.Reichman is friendly, easy to talk to and caring, but also very to the point, which is so important to me. He doesn't beat around the bush and explains every possible outcome in detail, which is so important throughout this process. He is also sarcastic and cracks jokes - SO needed with all the stress infertility brings.
He is blunt at times - some people might not like this, but I really do. I want to know the good and the bad, with nothing sugar coated.
Dr. Reichman remembers every detail of his patients' life and their cycles. He is friendly but not fake, which I appreciate.
Our first round was just Clomid, taking 50mg per day. My body responded too well to the medication and we had to cancel due to three matured follicles. The second round, we reduced the dosage of Clomid to two days of 50mg then three days of 25mg. My body did not respond enough, after the 5 days of Clomid, we didn't have any mature follicles. At that point, we added in daily Menopur injections. We did about 10 days of injections, at differing dosages, which Dr. Reichman adjusted day to day. We had two mature follicles, which was great, but unfortunately my estrogen had dropped to basically zero over 24 hours between injections. We decided to trigger ovulation and see what happens. Unfortunately due to my low estrogen the cycle did not work. We are now starting a third cycle of Menopur injections and hoping we can get my body to ovulate with the perfect amount of follicles. If that doesn't work, we will move onto IVF.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Weill Cornell is unlike any doctors office I've ever been to. It is clean, everyone is extremely friendly and remembers your name, and they are always on time. I never waited more than five minutes in the lobby before being taken back to the exam room.
My insurance covers all infertility treatments, except IVF, so luckily everything up to now has been covered. My only costs are my regular copay for office visits and medication.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Reichman performed a thorough work up of both me and my husband. He explained the tests. He was very friendly and we looked forward to our visits. On the occasions that I was particularly hormonal/emotional/struggling with what felt like a long period of treatment he was not overly supportive. I felt he was more comfortable at appointments if my husband was present. As part of treatment there are a lot of transactional ultrasounds and I found that he (as well as other male doctors) are less gentle than my subsequent experience of female doctors. That said, I fully trusted Dr. Reichman to get us the result we wanted - without question - and therefore was fine with the minor discomfort.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
If patients have worries about treatment or symptoms during treatment I recommend framing the question to Dr. Reichman as “this is happening - is this because of the fertility treatment or does this pose a challenge or risk to my cycle?”. Dr. Reichman is not a primary care physician so if any symptoms are not a result of, or will impact fertility treatment he will direct you to your regular doctor.
Dr. Reichman formed a relationship with us, asked after my husband on the occasions I had solo appointments. He was extremely responsive on emails, days, nights and weekend. He offered sincere condolences when cycles were not successful.
Gonal-F 900 IU Menopur 75 IU Cetrotide 250mcg HCG shot Lupron 2 week kit Progesterone in oil Medrol Z-pac
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Hannah Giamo)
My main nurse coordinator, Hannah, was very helpful with treatment and appointments and trying to resolve issues with my insurance coverage. The IVF training nurse was excellent, helpful and compassionate also. And the nurses that drew my bloods each day were skilled, gentle, upbeat and friendly.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
I trust the technical expertise of the Weill Cornell Centre for reproductive medicine completely. I trust their research and methods and skills at performing procedures. I was very happy with all procedures performed by the team of doctors including IUI, egg retrieval and transfers. On the other hand, the administrative/ billing team was not familiar with Aetna insurance which led to multiple, time wasting, and high stress instances of the admin team incorrectly telling me I was responsible for meds out of pocket when in fact I was 100% covered. At one point i was on vacation to de-stress from the cycles and them emailed to tell me i would be responsible for bills of $10k for medication - this was incorrect due to poor research on their part. (Dr. Reichman actually volunteered to help get it sorted by reporting the errors to the head of the Weill Cornell insurance billing team, who then worked with me directly). I also had billing issues, receiving bills for thousands of dollars, when I had already paid for a complete IVF package in full. This all got rectified, but was extremely time consuming and stressful.
Timing was convenient - early morning before work. Wait times were not an issue. Equally, I called once to say I was running late due to a subway breakdown and they calmly assured me I would be seen no problem when I would get there. If I had too many questions for a morning monitoring appointment, Dr. Reichman would arrange to see my husband and I later that day.
~$28k out of pocket
Dr. Reichman strongly encouraged elective single embryo transfer. I was happy with this approach.

How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr. Reichman was, in short, a dream to find, in a city full of top REs. From the moment we sat down in our consultation, it became clear that he was not only an excellently trained physician, but was also passionate about his specialty, and sincerely empathetic towards his patients. This combination allowed me to truly relax and leave myself in his hands (e.g., no more endless googling!), in a way I never really did with my first doctor, and I think that made a difference in our outcome, if only by improving my mental wellbeing as we went through our cycle. We saw him at every single monitoring appointment, and when questions arose, I emailed him directly, and heard back without fail in a few hours or less. From what I understand from friends, these are unique qualities to find in a doctor at the top clinics in NYC, given the huge numbers of patients they churn out. In short, even before our first (and only) cycle was finished, my husband and I were thrilled with the level of care we received from Dr. Reichman.
If you find yourself overwhelmed by science or statistics, don't be afraid to ask questions. He will respond with patience and kindness.
Dr. Reichman knew exactly where we were in our treatment cycle, every time he saw us. He needed no prompting about any of my personal details, or what our plan was. And when I had emotional moments, the level of compassion he showed me was well beyond what I expect from even the best-trained medical professionals..
We saw Dr. Reichman after completing four cycles with another doctor. On the surface, Dr. Reichman kept the same protocol, as I had a good response to the drugs: 5 days of .5mg of letrozole, an HCG trigger shot, and an IUI. My monitoring appointments at CRM, however, were much more frequent. I believe we had four or five ultrasounds before Dr. Reichman decided I was ready for the trigger shot, which ultimately took place a few days later in my cycle than previous treatment. This meant my uterine lining was thicker than it had ever been, and we had one great sized follicle plus another potentially mature one. He also timed the IUI differently than my previous one - this IUI took place about 28 hours after the trigger shot.
I didn't have a great deal of interaction with the nursing staff, as I did not undergo IVF. I called a few times with questions, and they were very helpful in their responses. I wasn't assigned a specific nurse, but when you start treatment at CRM, you receive contact information for your specific doctor's team, including nurses whose duties are divided and specified. The nurse I typically reached out to (based on these descriptions) was frequently out of the office (it was during the summer, so this may not be the case year-round). When I left messages on Dr. Reichman's general nursing line, however, they were always quick to call back.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
The Tribeca office of Weill Cornell CRM is a hidden gem. The facilities are new, the waiting room is never packed, and the front desk staff are wonderful. My husband and I visited the main office on the UES once, for our IUI, and it was a night-and-day contrast to Tribeca - incredibly crowded, seemingly somewhat dated, and huge. Given the large number of doctors and patients, I would be surprised if they are able to support the same continuity of the Tribeca office (as in, always seeing your doctor for each monitoring appointment, which was amazing!). I suppose if there is one downside to the Tribeca office, it is that on weekends, holidays, and for procedures like an IUI or embryo transfer, you will need to visit the UES location.
My husband and I had recently moved and were waiting for our new insurance to kick in during our cycle with Dr. Reichman, so we paid entirely out of pocket. Our costs were about $5500. This included our initial consultation and baseline ultrasound, required blood work for myself and my husband (Hep B/C, HIV, mumps, etc.), three monitoring ultrasounds, the IUI, two pregnancy blood tests, and five OB ultrasounds. Because we were paying out of pocket, Dr. Reichman charged us a reduced rate for everything outside of lab costs.

2 Embryo Freezing, IVF
Dr. Reichman is very knowledgeable and caring. He made sure he understood my husband and my concerns, outlined all the options, and guided us to choosing a strategy that best suited our needs. He is very on top of the latest developments in this field of medicine. I also liked that I saw him on each visit. He kept me informed and made the process as smooth as possible...I learned to my surprise that I had a low egg reserve for my age. I would like to have multiple children and Dr. Reichman proposed doing IVF as soon as possible, genetically testing, and freezing the embryos.
I was very impressed by my nurse Hannah Giamo [at Weill Cornell] and all of the nursing staff. Everyone was very knowledgable, responsive, caring and kind...The monitoring hours were in the mornings. I went in and then headed to work. They were efficient and I never waited very long to be seen or to have blood taken. They have a nice waiting room and very friendly front desk staff.
2 Embryo Freezing, IVF
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
I recommend him without hesitation. Trust his advice and the process.
Dr. Reichman was very caring through out the process, familiar with the specific facts of my case and my concerns, and willing and ready to answer all my questions.
I learned to my surprise that I had a low egg reserve for my age. I would like to have multiple children and Dr. Reichman proposed doing IVF as soon as possible, genetically testing, and freezing the embryos. This proved to be a good option for me. I am pregnant now and have embryos stored as well. I am hopeful that I will get to have multiple children as I wanted. I took Follistem, Menupur and Ganirelux.
I was very impressed by my nurse Hannah Giamo and all of the nursing staff. Everyone was very knowledgable, responsive, caring and kind.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
This is a highly professional organization. I would recommend this clinic to anyone in the area. They know what they doing. Trust their process. It works well. The wait time to see the doctor or have blood taken was very short. They were very responsive to questions and returned calls quickly.
Since the embryos were genetically tested, we only did a single embryo transfer.
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Reichman] had our best interest in mind and devised a treatment plan to help achieve our goals. He has always been kind, compassionate and extremely well read which gives one tremendous confidence in his abilities...He is always two steps ahead in the treatment plan. He is very efficient and always gave us ample time during each visit. Our appointments were always on time and he was fully aware of our current and past medical data to make the most accurate decision on treatment plan. We highly recommend Dr. Reichman.
Amanda [at Weill Cornell Medical College] runs the office very efficiently and compassionately. She makes sure that we are well informed and cared for every time we visited the clinic...Whether it is the appointment schedule or billing queries she ensures all our questions are answered promptly. Shannah and others in the clinic made every visit easy for us. They always greeted with smile and compassion and make the start of your day and IVF journey cheerful. Shannah remembers everyone's name and greets them in a personalized way making the connection very honest and authentic. We have rarely sat at the reception not knowing when our turn will come, overall a great experience right from Dr. Reichman to Hannah to Amanda and others
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr. Reichman is the most extraordinary doctor and human being we have ever met. In a difficult journey of Infertility, you cannot find someone better than Dr. Reichman to be on your side. We wish we knew about him when we started this journey three years back. Right from the first time we met Dr. Reichman, he came across as a good and caring human being himself. He had our best interest in mind and devised a treatment plan to help achieve our goals. He has always been kind, compassionate and extremely well read which gives one tremendous confidence in his abilities. Compared to our experiences with other top doctors and fertility clinics in New York, Dr. Reichman has set a benchmark of care, treatment, knowledge, compassion and effectiveness which in our opinion is hard to beat. He is always two steps ahead in the treatment plan. He is very efficient and always gave us ample time during each visit. Our appointments were always on time and he was fully aware of our current and past medical data to make the most accurate decision on treatment plan. We highly recommend Dr. Reichman.
Start your journey with Dr. Reichman, it will only get better. He is direct in his communication which in our view is very helpful. Go to him!
Low dosage gonal F and Menopur followed by cetrotide with HCG and Pregnyl trigger.
Nurse and nursing staff were always available for any questions. We got prompt call backs for our daily monitoring results as well as any ad-hoc requests we had. Hannah always had smile on her face when we interacted with her, made us feel warm and welcome. Hannah's approach is very similar to Dr. Reichman in terms of compassion and care.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Amanda runs the office very efficiently and compassionately. She makes sure that we are well informed and cared for every time we visited the clinic. Amanda and the clinic staff are the main reason the clinic runs so efficiently. Whether it is the appointment schedule or billing queries she ensures all our questions are answered promptly. Shannah and others in the clinic made every visit easy for us. They always greeted with smile and compassion and make the start of your day and IVF journey cheerful. Shannah remembers everyone's name and greets them in a personalized way making the connection very honest and authentic. We have rarely sat at the reception not knowing when our turn will come, overall a great experience right from Dr. Reichman to Hannah to Amanda and others
Very efficient and smooth
comparable to other fertility clinics in new york
+ Read more- Read less

Come prepared with your questions. Dr. Reichman (and his office/practice) are extremely busy so you’ll get more out of your visits if you know exactly what you want to learn/know. He’s fairly no-nonsense (while also compassionate) and I think appreciates when his patients arrive prepared... was a big proponent of only transferring a single embryo after PGS testing. He explained the risks of transferring multiple embryos and together we decided to only transfer one at a time.
[Weill Cornell Medical College] is a very busy clinic...so be prepared for that - especially at the Upper East side location (the Tribeca location has a much smaller/warmer feel)...Hannah [nurse] was very knowledgeable, communicative, and compassionate. She always delivered directions and test results in a timely manner and with compassion. She was also very good at returning phone calls in a timely manner...Monitoring appointments were early morning and fairly calm at Cornell’s Tribeca office. Dr. Reichman did every ultrasound himself. On the few occasions I had to go to the Upper East Side office for monitoring, it was a “cattle call.” But, a small price to pay for world-class care.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr. Reichman is a very smart, experienced, and trustworthy RE. He was always exact in his findings and explained things in a way that a non-medical professional can understand. He also has a wonderful bedside manner.
Hannah was very knowledgeable, communicative, and compassionate. She always delivered directions and test results in a timely manner and with compassion. She was also very good at returning phone calls in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Cornell has a reputation for being “the best” and attracts top talent. The doctors and staff are at the top of their game and you should feel very confident in the trust you put in them. It is a very busy clinic (because of their reputation) so be prepared for that - especially at the Upper East side location (the Tribeca location has a much smaller/warmer feel).
I don’t recall the entire cost as some was covered by insurance and some was out of pocket. As we all know, it is expensive.
Dr. Reichman was a big proponent of only transferring a single embryo after PGS testing. He explained the risks of transferring multiple embryos and together we decided to only transfer one at a time.

PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
I saw Dr. Reichman every day for nearly 2 weeks and he was very good about explaining what the different levels from blood tests meant and his strategy for setting the dosage of meds each night, even during the holidays.... Dr. Reichman always responded promptly to emails. There were many ups and downs during this process and he took time to have multiple sit downs to regroup and strategize throughout the process. I felt like he genuinely cared about our case.
Front desk demeanor at the Tribeca location [Weill Cornell Medical College] was always very pleasant....It's not the place to go if you need hand holding.... Hannah was my primary nurse, but you will often have a different nurse call you each day.... You need to be extremely proactive with your insurance and coverage, especially if you need anything from the Pre-Certification team, who were not very responsive and often times dropped the ball.
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
I've been seeing Dr. Reichman for almost a year now. We did multiple rounds of Clomid and Letrozole, 2 egg retrievals and 1 embryo transfer. I am currently 12 weeks pregnant with my first child all thanks to Dr. Reichman! After trying Clomid and Letrozole for a few months, I was eager to begin IVF. I would like to point out that Dr Reichman did regard me as one of his more challenging IVF patients. I'm very petite with PCOS and a very high AMH so I had to be carefully monitored while stimming to avoid OHSS. I saw Dr. Reichman every day for nearly 2 weeks and he was very good about explaining what the different levels from blood tests meant and his strategy for setting the dosage of meds each night, even during the holidays. As all readers will be aware, this process is very involved and quite intense, and I definitely felt that Dr. Reichman was with me all of the way. I was 35 at the time of my first retrieval and I have to say I thought we would be done after a single egg retrieval since my AMH was so high. We were disappointed when the numbers quickly dwindled from eggs retrieved, to mature eggs, then fertilized, to the ones that made it to day 5. We were only able to get 1 PGS normal embryo from the 18 retrieved eggs. I knew Dr. Reichman was disappointed as well. He outlined what we might try differently if we chose to do another retrieval and was always optimistic he could give us the family we wanted. Not that I had any reason to doubt Dr Reichman, but more because of the time and money involved, I sought a second opinion. I met with another renowned clinic and the doctor there actually said my protocol was excellent and that she would not have done anything differently to Dr. Reichman. That doctor also said Weill Cornell is an excellent fertility center. That was very reassuring and we decided to do another retrieval with Dr. Reichman. I began Metformin (even though I don't have diabetes, some say it helps with egg quality in PCOS women), weekly acupuncture, and drastically changed my diet. I waited 4 months in between egg retrievals since it takes 90 days to recruit a primordial follicle. The second retrieval resulted in 2 euploid and 2 mosaic embryos. With 5 total frozen embryos, we decided to try a frozen embryo transfer. I am currently 12 weeks pregnant and looking forward to seeing Dr. Reichman for the next FET. The ART process is very complicated and there were so many things I had questions about. Dr. Reichman patiently helped me weigh the pros and cons of each decision and he went out of his way to treat me and put my mind at ease. We are very grateful to him.
The morning monitoring sessions go quickly. Do your research and have all your questions ready to go. Weill Cornell is one of the best and therefore one of the busiest clinics.
Few months of Clomid with trigger shot, then Letrozole with trigger shot (no IUI). Very low dose follistim, menopur, ganirelix for egg retrievals with all Lupron trigger to avoid OHSS. Letrozole to prep for FET followed by 10 weeks of progesterone suppositories.
Hannah was my primary nurse, but you will often have a different nurse call you each day. At first I was weary about speaking with a different nurse each day, but they are very well organized and able to answer all your questions.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Being one of the best clinics, it's also one of the busiest. It's not the place to go if you need hand holding. Patients do not have any contact with the Embryology Lab which I found frustrating at times, but rest assured they are top notch. Dr. Palermo, the developer of ICSI is the Director of Andrology Lab here. Your doctor can also contact the lab for any specific questions you may have. Morning monitoring hours are extremely busy. I went between 6:30am-7:30am every morning to avoid waiting and I preferred the Tribeca location. You need to be extremely proactive with your insurance and coverage, especially if you need anything from the Pre-Certification team, who were not very responsive and often times dropped the ball.
Always go between 6:30-7:30am to avoid waiting and crowds. Front desk demeanor at the Tribeca location was always very pleasant. Tribeca office a much nicer experience than UES office.
Base price approximately $17,500 for an IVF cycle before cost of ICSI, embryo storage, anesthesiology fee, hospital fee and meds. There are also a series of tests needed prior to starting IVF that can add up. Total price varies for each patient and I would say ours was between $22,000-$30,000 for each round of IVF with an insurance ART life time max coverage of $10,000, which was of course maxed out within the first IVF round.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr Reichman is always reachable via email which is great. He will answer you within 24-48 hours. He is compassionate and understanding. His approach to treatment is very straightforward and he explains everything step by step. He is a wonderful doctor... We started with IUI first, On my second IUI cycle i was pregnant with multiples but miscarried 8 weeks later. The Dr was very hopeful that of we did more IUI's we might have another chance. I took clomid every cycle. Finally after the 6th cycle we decided the next step would be ivf.
Clinic [Weill Cornell- Tribeca] is clean, up to date, and you are in and out in 10-15 min. Sometimes you have to go to there uptown office and they are just as fast. There is a nurse always available if you need to speak to one... Nursing staff was very helpful and always a phone call away. They always called you when you went in for monitoring that day.... Daily monitoring at the office was required to see how well i was progressing. I am currently in the 2ww. If the Dr doesn't reach you his nursing staff always do.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
If you have any questions, even if you feel they are "stupid" questions, don't hesitate to ask. He will always answer. No question is stupid when dealing with infertility
Dr Reichman has excellent bedside manners. He makes sure his patients are comfortable. He does not sugarcoat anything and gives you realistic outcomes.
We started with IUI first, On my second IUI cycle i was pregnant with multiples but miscarried 8 weeks later. The Dr was very hopeful that of we did more IUI's we might have another chance. I took clomid every cycle. Finally after the 6th cycle we decided the next step would be ivf. The Dr explained the entire process, medications and adjusted during the cycle if needed. Daily monitoring at the office was required to see how well i was progressing. I am currently in the 2ww. If the Dr doesn't reach you his nursing staff always do.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Clinic is clean, up to date, and you are in and out in 10-15 min. Sometimes you have to go to there uptown office and they are just as fast. There is a nurse always available if you need to speak to one.
IUI was covered under insurance but ivf fresh cycle ranged from $10-12,000. Additionals would be icsi ($2,500) or assisted egg hatching ($1,800), also PGS testing varied ($3,000-8,000)
+ Read more- Read less

[Dr. Reichman] cared about his patients on a personal level. He listens to you as a patient, and offers his expertise in a straight forward but kind way. Our insurance does not cover infertility and he was great about keeping that mind while treating us. We had 2 failed embryo transfers with our previous doctor (4 embryos total) and with Dr Reichman we transferred 1 embryo on day 3 and I am currently 30 weeks pregnant! He did the cycle completely different and I wish I went to him first! I can't say enough good things about him!
The nursing staff [at Weill Cornell] was very responsive, and communicated well. They also were great when I had questions, and answered them fully. They were personable even though they see tons of women each day!...I often tried to get there early to avoid the "crowd" [during monitoring] if I got there before 7:30am I usually did not have a long wait. If I went in later sometimes I would have to wait longer.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
I would highly recommend Dr Reichman to anyone! He was the second doctor we worked with and our experience with him was way better than with our Utah doctor. When we moved to NYC I met with another doctor at RMA and left in tears after that consultation. Two months later I met with Dr Reichman and knew he was a good doctor and cared about his patients on a personal level. He listens to you as a patient, and offers his expertise in a straight forward but kind way. Our insurance does not cover infertility and he was great about keeping that mind while treating us. We had 2 failed embryo transfers with our previous doctor (4 embryos total) and with Dr Reichman we transferred 1 embryo on day 3 and I am currently 30 weeks pregnant! He did the cycle completely different and I wish I went to him first! I can't say enough good things about him!
Even though I had a wait a few months to see him, it ended up being worth it for me! I am glad we got the chance to work with him, so don't let that stop you from going to him!
Dr. Reichman did all my monitoring himself when he was in the office. He often met with us to discuss any questions we had, and he was great at replying to questions via email. My experience with him was completely different then the previous doctor I was treated by in Utah. (I only saw her three times and we did multiple cycles, and ivf with her!) I loved working with Dr. Reichman and felt he truly cared about us. He was amazing!
I am not sure what the protocol was called, I know he told me, I just can't remember. My body responds well to the meds, (gonal-f, Menopur, Progestrone, Estrogen patches) he had me come in everyday because my follicles were growing quickly. We lowered my dosages accordingly throughout stimulation. Because of our age, and no found issues he kept the ivf cycle very simple. We did not want to do a lot of add ons (testing, assisted hatching, etc) as our insurance doesn't cover anything and he was great about not pushing those on us. He did strongly encourage us to only transfer one embryo, which I was fine with! Our cycle with him was very different in the fact that we did less medicine, and stimulated for a shorter amount of time then we did with our Utah Doctor. This was intentional as he believed they over stimulated me and left my eggs in too long. It was overall a way better cycle, and I appreciated his approach to our treatment.
The nursing staff was very responsive, and communicated well. They also were great when I had questions, and answered them fully. They were personable even though they see tons of women each day!
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
The clinic is very clean, up to date, and well managed. They always called when they said they would and got back to me quickly when I left messages. They were great about answering questions regarding my cycle, billing, insurance etc. If they did not know the answer they would always put me in touch with who would know.
I often tried to get there early to avoid the "crowd" if I got there before 7:30am I usually did not have a long wait. If I went in later sometimes I would have to wait longer.
Consultations or sit downs, IVF Fee, Hospital fee, Medications, Frozen Embryo creation and storage.
He strongly encouraged us to only transfer one due to our age, and embryo. I was fine with this!

Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
From all of our appointments had with Dr. Reichman, it is clear that he is a compassionate individual who takes great pride in what he does. ... From our first session with Dr. Reichman it was clear that he not only has a great deal of compassion for his patients but also for his profession. ... During our initial session, he was most informative and understanding in sharing the different options available.
The office [Weill Cornel Medical College] is very welcoming and informative. Having commuted more than 40 miles per day for my visits, the office staff was always most accommodating in meeting my desired appointment times. My questions were always answered and follow up calls were made within a timely manner. ... The nurses were absolutely wonderful. Upon arrival, I was always treated with respect and seen within a timely manner.
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
From our first session with Dr. Reichman it was clear that he not only has a great deal of compassion for his patients but also for his profession. He nicely explained our treatment options and the steps that would be taken once we decided on what option was best for us. Dr. Reichman answered all of our questions and never made use feel as though we should be embarrassed to ask such questions. Follow up calls were always made in a timely manner and Dr. Reichamn always made me feel at ease with each appointment. He most certainly helped lessen the stress that coincides with infertility.
Take the time to meet with him because you will not be disappointed.
Infertility is a very emotional process and Dr. Reichman helped to ease the emotions that came along with it. During our initial session, he was most informative and understanding in sharing the different options available. Dr. Reichman answered all of our questions and never made use feel as though we should be embarrassed to ask such questions. From all of our appointments had with Dr. Reichman, it is clear that he is a compassionate individual who takes great pride in what he does. He truly made our second experience with infertility issues a pleasurable one and I highly recommend his medical advice and treatment.
The nurses were absolutely wonderful. Upon arrival, I was always treated with respect and seen within a timely manner. My questions were always answered and my results were consistently reported when stated.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
The office is very welcoming and informative. Having commuted more than 40 miles per day for my visits, the office staff was always most accommodating in meeting my desired appointment times. My questions were always answered and follow up calls were made within a timely manner.