9.8

Cornell

David Reichman works at

255 Greenwich Street

Treated 2019 - 2020
Through it all, Dr. Reichman was honest, pensive, warm, empathetic and supportive. And he even managed to infuse a bit of humor into things at just the right moments...Honesty is the name of Dr. Reichman's game. He does not sugar coat or provide false hope. Be prepared for candor, and know that it is in the name of earning your trust...Our doses changed according to the results of my bloodwork and the number and size of developing follicles revealed in sonograms. I distinctly remember delaying the start of a cycle based on a sonogram following my most recent period. Dr. Reichman didn't feel the timing was right and chose to push to the next month, which ended up being a much better month follicle-wise.
[The nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College] worked with us to organize our pharmacy visits and purchases to keep our costs down and avoid waste...so grateful for her responsive, support and endless care...Tribeca office is a an efficient, well-oiled machine. As a result, they are in demand and have a large clientele. Monitoring hours can get busy. They move through patients efficiently, but the earlier you go, the quicker you'll be done and out the door...Each round, including all medications, totaled to approximately $25,000. Each frozen embryo transfer is around $4,500.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr. Reichman is a dedicated, engaged and determined fertility doctor. He made it clear from day one that ours would be an uphill battle and that he would be with us every step of the way. He outlined our challenges, was very candid about success rates, and asked thoughtful questions to guide us toward an action plan. Each visit from that point forward involved conversations about our progress as well as strategizing our next steps. Dr. Reichman's feedback and intuition helped us to make difficult decisions about the genetic testing of embryos, fresh versus frozen transfers, and whether to commit to additional cycles to increases our odds. Dr. Reichman's professionalism is unparalleled. He is quick to address inquiries via email and he makes sure his nurses have everything they need to fully support patients. Thankfully, while skilled, experienced and confident, he is never arrogant or smug, and he doesn't hesitate to consult colleagues for additional opinions. For example, my sonogram once revealed something that caused Dr. Reichman to question the need for a medical procedure that would have delayed our cycle (but if necessary, we wouldn't have hesitated to do). After reviewing past cases and seeking counsel from a trusted colleague, he decided to forego the procedure and proceed as planned. We greatly appreciated the time he took to truly consider all the factors and arrive at a decision we all trusted as the right one. Through it all, Dr. Reichman was honest, pensive, warm, empathetic and supportive. And he even managed to infuse a bit of humor into things at just the right moments. IVF is an emotionally and physically trying process. Being in Dr. Reichman's care made the difficult times more bearable and the good times even sweeter. We are currently pregnant and are forever grateful to Dr. Reichman and his stellar team for their strong work and endless support.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Honesty is the name of Dr. Reichman's game. He does not sugar coat or provide false hope. Be prepared for candor, and know that it is in the name of earning your trust. He deeply cares and he is committed to helping you achieve your dream of becoming a parent.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
From the beginning, it was clear that Dr. Reichman was invested in us as a couple and would do everything in his power to help us grow our family. He was always honest, warm and empathetic. We found comfort in his words, even those that were difficult to hear, and we viewed him as our third teammate in our fertility journey.
Describe the protocols David Reichman used in your cycles at Weill Cornell Medical College and their degree of success.
We did three rounds of IVF. Admittedly, the details are a bit foggy, but each round involved injections of Gonal-G, menopur and cetrotide. Our doses changed according to the results of my bloodwork and the number and size of developing follicles revealed in sonograms. I distinctly remember delaying the start of a cycle based on a sonogram following my most recent period. Dr. Reichman didn't feel the timing was right and chose to push to the next month, which ended up being a much better month follicle-wise. Each round is a learning experience and our results improved every cycle. Our first frozen embryo transfer did not take. For our second transfer, Dr. Reichman decided to do a "programmed transfer" where we would manipulate my hormones. While my progesterone levels had historically been fine, he chose to prescribe nightly progesterone shots five days before the transfer, 10 days following the transfer (until the results of the pregnancy test), and since we are pregnant, through the first trimester. This was done as a precautionary measure to support the lining of the uterus (until the placenta takes over and produces its own hormones). Additionally, I have worn estrogen patches throughout this time since my estrogen has been consistently low. As my estrogen has increased, the number of patches has decreased in the last week.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Christine Lu)
We had extremely positive experiences with the Weill Cornell Tribeca nursing staff and we can't see enough about the quality of our nurse, Christine Lu. She is extremely organized, reliable, communicative and compassionate. We looked forward to hearing from her, appreciated her thorough instructions, and always knew she had our best interest in mind. Christine was aware of the fact that we did not have our insurance was not covering our IVF treatment. As a result, she worked with us to organize our pharmacy visits and purchases to keep our costs down and avoid waste. We truly appreciated Christine and were so grateful for her responsive, support and endless care.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
The Weill Cornell Tribeca clinic is modern, spotless, efficient, friendly, and filled with a talented team of administrators and medical professionals committed to your long-term success. The clinic can be very crowded during monitoring hours so I would recommend arriving early.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Weill Cornell Medical College.
The Weill Cornell Tribeca office is a an efficient, well-oiled machine. As a result, they are in demand and have a large clientele. Monitoring hours can get busy. They move through patients efficiently, but the earlier you go, the quicker you'll be done and out the door.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Our insurance does not cover IVF so we paid out-of-pocket. Each round, including all medications, totaled to approximately $25,000. Each frozen embryo transfer is around $4,500.
Describe David Reichman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Since we were doing genetic testing and knew that we had genetically sound embryos prior to transferring, there was no incentive/logic to transferring multiple embryos. My understanding is that this is only done during a fresh transfer when embryos have not been genetically tested.
Tribeca

In general, Dr. Reichman has preference for a single embryo transfer especially when embryos were tested. He does take into account individual circumstances and changes the approach accordingly...He got to know us very well, knew our case by heart and was very focused and invested. Our case was a bit of a mystery, but he never gave up and figured it out. He was very encouraging throughout the entire journey, even through the downs he was sure we will end up with healthy pregnancy. He is direct and says things as they are, which is also my style so it was greatly appreciated. He was very compassionate when we had a loss, but was also encouraging and helped us move forward quickly, discussing with us plan of attack on a Sunday night at his personal time. Dr. Reichman is pretty quick responder through email. In downtown, Dr. Reichman did my ultrasounds every time, he is almost never absent.
I was going to downtown location [at Weill Cornell] around 8am and the wait was sometimes long...couldn’t have asked for better medical care and clinic...Every process is very efficient, I was never nervous that something can logistically go wrong, and we did all procedures back to back with no break...Due to my diminished ovarian reserve and unsuccessful IUI at another clinic, we went straight to IVF. We did 2 back to back retrievals to make sure we have enough embryos, always using ICSI and microfluidics.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr. Reichman is the best doctor I have ever had. He got to know us very well, knew our case by heart and was very focused and invested. Our case was a bit of a mystery, but he never gave up and figured it out. He was very encouraging throughout the entire journey, even through the downs he was sure we will end up with healthy pregnancy. He is direct and says things as they are, which is also my style so it was greatly appreciated. He was very compassionate when we had a loss, but was also encouraging and helped us move forward quickly, discussing with us plan of attack on a Sunday night at his personal time. Dr. Reichman is pretty quick responder through email. In downtown, Dr. Reichman did my ultrasounds every time, he is almost never absent.
Follow Dr. Reichman’s advice even if you don’t like it (I was irritated when I had to stop exercising), and fully trust him - he will figure it out!
Dr. Reichman and his entire medical team made me feel very comfortable and were accommodating. I never felt like a number. In fact, I really enjoyed going to the downtown location, and contrary to what I thought IVF would be, I felt at ease and not scared.
Due to my diminished ovarian reserve and unsuccessful IUI at another clinic, we went straight to IVF. We did 2 back to back retrievals to make sure we have enough embryos, always using ICSI and microfluidics. 1st retrieval - 4 eggs, 3 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 made it to Day 5 and came back PGD normal. 2nd retrieval - 5 eggs, 5 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 made it do Day 5 and PGD normal. Then we did 3 back to back single embryo transfers. 1st natural FET - negative, 2nd natural FET - chemical, 3rd programmed FET - chemical. Dr. Reichman was surprised we didn’t have successful pregnancy yet, so he completely switched the approach. We did another IVF (10 eggs, 10 mature, 9 fertilized) and did a fresh transfer of 2 8-cell embryos on Day 3. It was a negative again, so he did a hysteroscopy to rule out uterine factor. We then proceeded to another IVF, this time using testicular sperm to circumvent the male factor. We had 7 eggs, 5 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 made it to day 3, we did a fresh transfer of 2 embryos (8-cell and 6-cell) on Day 3, which ultimately succeeded. I am now 8 weeks pregnant with singleton, and so far it seems viable and strong pregnancy.
My primary nurse was Christine, she has been amazing throughout the entire IVF journey. I got to speak with her a lot, and had tons of questions which she was always available to answer, her support and guidance were tremendous. I was quite impressed with the nursing stuff at Cornell, very well trained, caring and all of them very kind.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
My husband and I couldn’t have asked for better medical care and clinic. We did a very thorough research before coming to Cornell, the embryology lab is world class. Every process is very efficient, I was never nervous that something can logistically go wrong, and we did all procedures back to back with no break.
I was going to downtown location around 8am and the wait was sometimes long, but I didn’t mind. If you are not able to wait, highly recommending to go before 7am, as there is almost no one there. The uptown location on a weekend is a different story, it is super crowded, I tried to go at opening bell. When Dr. Reichman was doing the monitoring or retrievals on a weekend, he would tell me at what time to go uptown to make sure I meet him.
My insurance covered $15,000, so we had around $58,000 out of pocket. Retrieval is ~$10, hospital fee/anesthesia ~1K, PGD testing ~$4K-6K (depending on #of embryos), frozen transfer ~$4K. IVF with fresh transfer was around $14K all in, TESE and hysteroscopy were fully covered by insurance so can’t remember the price tag.
Treated 2018 - 2019
We used PGD and did a thorough assessment of the embryos as recommended by Dr. Reichman and the CRM Staff. We used the ICSI procedure as well. I had a high probability of a male child afflicted with the Fabry's disease - hence we took all the necessary steps to make sure that the result is a healthy baby...was friendly, kind and very informative from day 1... Because of his careful guidance and treatment we were able to successfully get pregnant after the very 1st transfer (which we did in early March 2019). Our family is blessed and we are so thankful and forever grateful to Dr. Reichman and the entire staff at Weill Cornell CRM - as just few short weeks ago we welcomed a healthy baby boy into our family. Our family feels complete and we would not have been able to do this without the assistance and help of Dr. Reichman. We are forever grateful and thankful for his expert care and have nothing but respect and love for him!
The staff [at Weill Cornell Medical College] was tremendously helpful in answering questions, giving instructions and helping us identify an alternative pharmacy to receive the medications at a better cost...Patient should request early appointments in the day if they have regular lab draws. The clinic is very flexible in accommodating to patient's daily schedule...We used PGD and did a thorough assessment of the embryos as recommended by Dr. Reichman and the CRM Staff. We used the ICSI procedure as well. I had a high probability of a male child afflicted with the Fabry's disease - hence we took all the necessary steps to make sure that the result is a healthy baby.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Our fertility journey began in November 2017 through March 2019. We saw Dr. David Reichman in June of 2018 after our 3rd miscarriage. We were able to successfully have our daughter in 2016 naturally with ease (we got pregnant very quickly). So when we tried for another child it was surprising and shocking when we were not able to, each miscarriage was extremely difficult for us. From the first meeting with Dr. Reichman, he laid out a path for us to figure out what was going on. Long story short-I was diagnosed with "secondary infertility" due to scar tissue in my uterus from a D&C procedure (after 1st miscarriage in 2017) and a condition called Asherman's syndrome (as a result of the D&C). Dr. Reichman performed a hysteroscopy to remove the scar tissue successfully and guided us throughout the IVF procedure. He is a phenomenal doctor, smart and precise. I felt very safe and trusted him 100% with good reason - he is great. We decided to do ICSI with PGT due to me being a carrier for Fabry's disease and later frozen embryo transplant using 5 day old embryo. Because of his careful guidance and treatment we were able to successfully get pregnant after the very 1st transfer (which we did in early March 2019). Our family is blessed and we are so thankful and forever grateful to Dr. Reichman and the entire staff at Weill Cornell CRM - as just few short weeks ago we welcomed a healthy baby boy into our family. Our family feels complete and we would not have been able to do this without the assistance and help of Dr. Reichman. We are forever grateful and thankful for his expert care and have nothing but respect and love for him!
You are great hands. Follow his advice and expert medical guidance. He is an awesome Doctor who will treat you with the care and respect you deserve.
From the first time I/we (my husband and I) sought treatment at fertility clinic we felt a high degree of professionalism from the staff and doctors. Our doctor (David Reichman M.D.) was friendly, kind and very informative from day 1. We felt everything and the entire process that unfolded step by step was explained in detail and there were supports in place for answers to all our questions. We enjoyed our experience at the fertility clinic and have so much respect, gratitude and admiration for Dr. Reichman-he is a brilliant doctor and a good person all around.
I used Gonal F and other meds as prescribed by Dr. Reichman. We used PGD and did a thorough assessment of the embryos as recommended by Dr. Reichman and the CRM Staff. We used the ICSI procedure as well. I had a high probability of a male child afflicted with the Fabry's disease - hence we took all the necessary steps to make sure that the result is a healthy baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College.
The staff was tremendously helpful in answering questions, giving instructions and helping us identify an alternative pharmacy to receive the medications at a better cost.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Excellent clinic. They know what they are doing and they have a healthy success rate. Patient should request early appointments in the day if they have regular lab draws. The clinic is very flexible in accommodating to patient's daily schedule.
Due to our very restricted insurance carrier, we paid out of pocket expenses on most of the medicines and procedure. Roughly out of pocket, our expenses including the entire procedure were circa $26,000. That included everything.
We decided to only transfer 1 embryo at a time - because we wanted the highest probability of success with our procedure the first time around. And we are glad that our procedure worked in our favor.
Tribeca
In Dr. Reichman's opinion, I didn't need multiple embryo transfer... is compassionate, empathetic, yet confident. He takes his time with you and explains every detail step by step. He makes it a point to know his patients and reach the best solution to each situation with them. He guided my husband and I regarding insurance coverage and what would be the best option for us not to get overwhelmed with financial responsibility. It's not about the money for him
The clinic [Weill Cornell] is very clean. It is a warm environment. Patient information is all kept private. The fact that the team is so organized, helps with waiting times. You will not sit in the waiting room for 1hr wondering if anyone forgot about you. They are on point...The nursing staff are amazing. The whole team is organized and professional. They are friendly and take their time with you. They smile when they greet you. They actually seem like they love their jobs. Nobody has ever been rude, unfriendly, or unkind. They promptly return calls and walk through each step to take next. They make sure they consult with the physician and know every necessary detail before they contact you. Each conversation or given direction was executed professionally and accurately. They're knowledge and dedication make every experience and visit run very smooth.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
My experience with Dr. Reichman was an absolute pleasure from start to finish. His confidence gave me strength. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field of medicine. He is prompt and thorough, yet he takes his time to make sure that you understand every aspect of the situation. He is friendly and caring. Excellent bedside manner. Gentle during procedures. One of the best medical professionals I have ever dealt with. I trust him with my health 100% and would recommend anyone I care about to him. He is absolutely amazing.
Trust him. If he says there is a chance for a successful pregnancy then follow his lead. I was at the point where I had no hope. I went to the consultation because my husband really wanted to go. After a few miscarriages, I didn't think anything would work. Dr. Reichman didn't sell me a dream or make promises in any way. He told us our options and made us think about it. We chose to move forward and from day one Dr. Reichman guided me through each step. Everything he said or expected to happen, happened. I'm not saying that every patient will have a success story, but he knows what he is doing. I can't imagine him leading a patient on. He is upfront but gentle when discussing your medical condition. It took me a little while to have confidence in him, but once he gained my confidence I knew I was in the right hands.
The physician is compassionate, empathetic, yet confident. He takes his time with you and explains every detail step by step. He makes it a point to know his patients and reach the best solution to each situation with them. He guided my husband and I regarding insurance coverage and what would be the best option for us not to get overwhelmed with financial responsibility. It's not about the money for him
In my case, my eggs were poor quality. Which Dr. Reichman mentioned, could be a possibility, during our first consult with him. He recommended Genetic Testing. We knew I could conceive but we couldn't control which egg was being fertilized. By having the eggs Genetically tested, we were able to transfer the healthiest egg. So I took injections for a few weeks, went for the egg retrieval, waited for the lab tests, had the genetic testing done, and finally had the egg transfer. I am now almost 2mo pregnant and all is going well.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
The clinic is very clean. It is a warm environment. Patient information is all kept private. The fact that the team is so organized, helps with waiting times. You will not sit in the waiting room for 1hr wondering if anyone forgot about you. They are on point.
Monitoring appts, as well as most other appts. are all done first thing in the morning. Monitoring is very frequent. It is very convenient for the working woman. You can get all your monitoring done and report to work without a problem.
With Dr. Reichman's suggestion, I upgraded my insurance to a plan that covered 90% of the infertility treatment. Everything done in the office was covered. Majority of medication and medical supplies were covered.
In Dr. Reichman's opinion, I didn't need multiple embryo transfer. I'm glad he chose the approach that he did. It was perfect for my individual situation. May not work for every patient but it worked for me and that's all that matters.
Treated 2017 - 2018
He is, I would say, mostly focused on the fertility treatment as a direct option; he is less concerned with or focused on addressing underlying issues of infertility. ... During IVF, Dr. Reichman ordered a protocol of almost-daily monitoring (usually ultrasound and bloodwork). He was erring on the side of caution, which was a comfort, as I was at risk for ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS). ... He was very careful with my dosages to avoid OHSS and clearly explained the risks and possibilities.
Feels like a cattle call some mornings, most mornings are very efficient and painless, overall staff [Weill Cornell] is great--professional, friendly, efficient. You'll find the people you want to deal with on a regular basis. ... Had to pay out of pocket for all IUI treatments. There was a discount for same-day payments. ... I rarely saw my primary nurse and care coordinators in person, but they were available to me by phone. They are not responsive via email, phone is best.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
He is an excellent and extremely knowledgable medical professional. His manner is friendly but professional, and he is even-keeled and confident in his expertise. His interactions are straightforward and matter-of-fact with enugh warmth and compassion for the experience. I've always felt quite comfortable wit Dr. Reichman. However, morning monitoring hours are not the best time to ask Dr. Reichman detailed questions. He will answer them albeit slightly more brusquely than when you meet with him for a consultation or other appointments. He's very responsive over email. He is, I would say, mostly focused on the fertility treatment as a direct option; he is less concerned with or focused on addressing underlying issues of infertility. He is mission-driven and mission-focused. If you want a more holistic approach (that takes your body's fertility and health into more detailed consideration), Dr. Reichman may not be your first choice. He may be taking these factors into careful consideration, but that wasn't necessarily clearly communicated during my IUI and IVF processes. Overall, I've always trusted his advice, and he has always encouraged me to ask any questions or share any concerns.
Clearly communicate any and all concerns/questions you may have, even if they may seem minor or even if Dr. Reichman does not bring them up.
Monitoring hours are difficult for everyone involved. I'm not sure if anything can be done about these procedures (whether the lab can push back their hours), but it's early in the morning, there's a packed waiting room full of women being called in large batches; it feels like a cattle call. Dr. Reichman is slightly more brusque and rushed during monitoring hours (understandably so). He is patient enough to answer all questions, but there's a lot of pressure and urgency to get undressed, dressed, and ask questions efficiently and succinctly.
During IVF, Dr. Reichman ordered a protocol of almost-daily monitoring (usually ultrasound and bloodwork). He was erring on the side of caution, which was a comfort, as I was at risk for ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS). He prescribed low dosages of Gonal-F and Menopur, increased dosage, then lowered dosage by 10-15 units according to my bloodwork each day. I injected the trigger shot on day 14. Fourteen eggs were retrieved two days later. Five embryos were cryopreserved, one was a fresh transfer on day 5. The embryo successfully implanted. He was very careful with my dosages to avoid OHSS and clearly explained the risks and possibilities.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Hannah)
My primary nurse is great overall. Most of the nursing staff at Weill-Cornell Tribeca are great; most were friendly, professional, and very kind. One nurse (name is slipping my mind) who regularly drew my blood was very kind in particular. I rarely saw my primary nurse and care coordinators in person, but they were available to me by phone. They are not responsive via email, phone is best.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Feels like a cattle call some mornings, most mornings are very efficient and painless, overall staff is great--professional, friendly, efficient. You'll find the people you want to deal with on a regular basis.
Mostly efficient and convenient to my schedule (6:45-8:30 am). There were a few (mostly rare) occasions when it felt like a cattle call, long-ish wait, then rushed.
Yes, Dr. Reichman strongly recommended a transfer of a single embryo and explained the risks of multiple embryo transfer to my health and the embryo's chances of survival. I completely trusted his judgment and rationale. I appreciated that he is mission-driven and practices extreme caution. He wants to be able to deliver a healthy (as safe as possible) pregnancy, not a risky one.
What specific things went wrong at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Weill Cornell Medical College.
I didn't receive instructions one day, and I had to call the 24-hour line to chase after my instructions. Another day, my bloodwork hadn't been processed by the lab within the same day, but I wasn't made aware of that until the next day. I had to call the 24-hour line to chase after my instructions that day as well.

Treated 2017 - 2018
We first underwent a uterine septum repair and polypectomy. Then, we underwent 8 IUI cycles, 3 of which we used clomid. ... We couldn't have asked for a better experience with Dr. Reichman. It was a difficult and long journey and we felt we were in the best hands the entire time. ... He is also warm, funny, and caring, and made the experience of being in the office almost every morning as pleasant as possible
The clinic staff [Weill Cornell Med College] was always extremely welcoming and lovely. We appreciated every one of them. The weaknesses include billing issues that we are still trying to resolve, months after we have finished treatment. ... We never had to wait more than 10-15 minutes at the Tribeca office. The monitoring hours were very convenient for our work schedule
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
We couldn't have asked for a better experience with Dr. Reichman. It was a difficult and long journey and we felt we were in the best hands the entire time. He is extremely knowledgable and we trusted him completely. He is also warm, funny, and caring, and made the experience of being in the office almost every morning as pleasant as possible
You will be in the best hands.
Dr. Reichman has been absolutely wonderful- he both has a warm bedside manner, but is also honest, very informative, and provides realistic expectations
We first underwent a uterine septum repair and polypectomy. Then, we underwent 8 IUI cycles, 3 of which we used clomid. Eventually, we underwent one cycle of IVF and one subsequent embryo transfer that was successful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Weill Cornell Medical College. (Assigned nurse: Hannah Giaimo)
She is communicative, extremely organized, and knowledgeable. She was always available for us to ask any questions at any time.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
The clinic staff was always extremely welcoming and lovely. We appreciated every one of them. The weaknesses include billing issues that we are still trying to resolve, months after we have finished treatment.
The costs themselves were based on our insurance coverage and we luckily had fairly good coverage
He informed us of the benefits/risks and left the final decision up to us.
Tribeca
Dr. REichman was absolutely fantastic and always made me feel like he knew me. ... I am under 35 so Dr. Reichman recommended a single transfer. We didn't even consider two... ... He was always present at every monitoring appointment and always new who I was. He was empathetic but also direct in his advice. His confidence was infectious. ... For the IVF we were doing a fresh transfer so he tried to get as many eggs as possible without hyper-stimulating
The clinic [Weill Cornell] at Tribeca is great. I never had to wait too long for blood drawing or ultrasound. The space is new and really nice/clean. The front desk staff basically knows your name from the first time you go, which is also great and makes you feel safe. ... ultrasounds were relatively painless and happened quickly (as opposed to some other places I went..) ... They [nurses] were all great from drawing blood to calling daily with instructions.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
I loved Dr. Reichman. He was always present at every monitoring appointment and always new who I was. He was empathetic but also direct in his advice. His confidence was infectious. I had two other doctors at two other clinics and no one compared.
Just try to get an appointment!
Dr. REichman was absolutely fantastic and always made me feel like he knew me.
I had 10 failed cycles with different medicines (clomid, injectibles etc.) when I switched to Reichman. While I was doing all of the necessary pre-op stuff for IVF we did one more Clomid + IUI that was unsuccessful. For the IVF we were doing a fresh transfer so he tried to get as many eggs as possible without hyper-stimulating when the egg was transferred. All went well and the transfer was successful.
They were all great from drawing blood to calling daily with instructions.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
The clinic at Tribeca is great. I never had to wait too long for blood drawing or ultrasound. The space is new and really nice/clean. The front desk staff basically knows your name from the first time you go, which is also great and makes you feel safe.
overall great. ultrasounds were relatively painless and happened quickly (as opposed to some other places I went..)
costs seemed pretty standard and in-line with other clinics. Was covered by insurance for me so I am not exactly sure.
Tribeca
Dr. Reichman is one of the best doctors out there. He is very knowledgeable, caring and trustworthy. We transferred from RMA to Cornell last fall and are almost six months pregnant with our first. He was able to diagnois us on our first appointment and gave us a realistic plan. We are very grateful and lucky to have found him. ...
The front desk was always very welcoming and organized. ... I felt like that the entire staff [Weill Cornell] were all very aware of that and tried their best to give you a good experience. ... I liked to go towards the end of monitoring hours which was around 8:30am. ... Most of the time it was very fast and efficient. ... Hannah and the nursing staff was amazing. They would respond to my questions very quickly. They are all very professional, caring and friendly.
How was your experience with David Reichman at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Try to relax during treatments. Acupunture once a week I believed helped me. Don't have too many expectations for the first round of IVF and trust your doctor.
Hannah and the nursing staff was amazing. They would respond to my questions very quickly. They are all very professional, caring and friendly. The front desk was always very welcoming and organized.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
I had a very good experience with the clinic. The fertility process is very emotional and stressful. I felt like that the entire staff were all very aware of that and tried their best to give you a good experience.
Most of the time it was very fast and efficient. I liked to go towards the end of monitoring hours which was around 8:30am.
2 IUIs, 2 IVFs, 1 embryo transfer Total was between $40 to 50K