9.8

Raleigh
10208 Cerny Street
Raleigh, NC 27617

1 patient review filtered by:

Every time I expressed concerns, Dr. Walmer offered to sit with me and chat about them. I appreciate this as it clears things up easily...He can talk kind of fast, so take notes and don't be afraid to come back later with questions about the previous conversation...We start our IVF cycle soon but I have started priming with BCP and testosterone gel -- the gel is due to my low AMH. We'll be using Cetrotide, Menopur, Gonal-F, HCG, Dexamethasone, and Lupron trigger. No results, yet.
The clinic [Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists] responds quickly but maybe not as thoroughly as I would like. People in the clinic are friendly and compassionate. I've found it decently easy to get an appointment that works for my schedule. I love having onsite procedures and always seeing the doctor (Vs having ultrasound techs, etc)...So far most of my communication with the nursing staff has been via the portal. There have been a few instances of miscommunication and confusion, which have been frustrating. Nothing has impacted my timeline, thankfully.
How was your experience with David Walmer at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
Dr. Walmer treats you like you matter and he is the person you see for all procedures, which is great. He can need to be reminded of your particular case, but that's very normal for a busy doctor. He is very good at explaining without jargon and helping you understand. So far in my time with him, he's also been great about my 1,000 questions.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Walmer at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Walmer at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
Describe the protocols David Walmer used in your cycles at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
Describe your experience with Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
The clinic responds quickly but maybe not as thoroughly as I would like. People in the clinic are friendly and compassionate. I've found it decently easy to get an appointment that works for my schedule. I love having onsite procedures and always seeing the doctor (Vs having ultrasound techs, etc).
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Walmer at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
I haven't received my bills, yet
Describe David Walmer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Walmer speaks highly of eSET.
What specific things went wrong at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
I was asked to go in for bloodwork on CD3, which I did. Later, I was told some bloodwork was missing so they drew blood again. When those results came in, I saw that it was a REPEAT of the labs done a week prior. I contacted asking them why, because I will be charged twice. They admitted the mistake and worked to remove the bill for the 2nd round.
David Walmer