Available by cell phone
303-999-3877
Rapid City
677 Cathedral Drive
Rapid City, SD 57701
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Deborah Smith to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Rocky Mountain Fertility Center to a friend?
2010 - 2018
Dr Smith is warm and approachable. She allows time for questions and answers honestly. She never pushes off questions or concerns as unimportant. She takes time to get to know you and care for you as a human. She also has a wealth of current scientific knowledge and uses the latest technologies to help produce pregnancies. Even though I have personally not become pregnant theough her YET, I trust her with my reproductive health.
2010 - 2018
How was your experience with Deborah Smith at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Deborah Smith at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center?
Bring all your questions in to ask her. She will answer them. Prepare for the truth. Prepare for kindness and compassion.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Deborah Smith at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center?
Dr Smith did a fantastic job along with her staff on remembering details about my life during common and often stressful procedures. She does a very good job of not only caring for her patients as a physical but also as a human.
Describe the protocols Deborah Smith used in your cycles at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We done countless blood tests. Checks uterus for polyps twice a year depending on where I am in the treatment cycle. She helped me through the embryo donation cycle (not my own embryos). Performed polyp removal surgery. I've been with her for 8 years on and off... So many procedures to really remember them all.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Angela Korantang)
My nurse has been an absolute angel. She is detail oriented and compassionate. She understands what fertility patients endure and is kind with us even when we are crazy and hormonal.
Describe your experience with Rocky Mountain Fertility Center.
The clinic is fantastic. They get me into appointments as quickly as possible. They work with my schedule. The send out reminders ahead of time. They are busy and flexible if that is even possible. I have not had a negative experience with the staff at this clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Deborah Smith at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center.
My insurance covered some of the procedures but the most expensive procedures such as IVF egg retrieval and embryo transfers we're not covered. She offered a discount for cash payment so we made that work for us by saving money over time. Ivf including transfer cost us around 16k. One transfer cost 4k. One IUI cost about 800. Associated costs like ultrasounds ran the gammet depending on our insurance. We paid $2500 for a surgery to remove polyps. We did this 2 times. My understanding is this is pretty competitive pricing in the Denver metro area.
Describe Deborah Smith's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center.
My understanding is that she suggests the number of embryo transfers based on the patient. I have had one transferred ans I have had 2 transferred. Depends on the treatment plan and the patients medical history.
Parker

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Deborah Smith at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center.

Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
I am still on DHEA and a cocktail of vitamins. She also prescribed acupuncture for me. I really like that Dr. Smith includes holistic methods in addition to the prescriptions...can seem a little distant, but you can tell she knows her stuff so it didn't really matter to me that she wasn't more heartfelt with me. She's matter of fact and professional. Her nursing staff was stellar at the hand-holding, softer bedside manner so it kind of balanced out.
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Deborah Smith at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center?
In my first consultation, Dr. Smith could have gone a little slower explaining everything to me. It was all so new to me and I was completely lost. But I could tell she was smart and capable which was more important to me than someone coddling me. She has provided excellent care throughout my process so far. So while she may be a bit stiff and matter-of-fact, I've not struggled with being under her care.
Ask her to slow down if you're not understanding what she's saying. Take notes so you can remember everything.
Dr. Smith can seem a little distant, but you can tell she knows her stuff so it didn't really matter to me that she wasn't more heartfelt with me. She's matter of fact and professional. Her nursing staff was stellar at the hand-holding, softer bedside manner so it kind of balanced out.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Emily)
The nursing staff at Rocky Mountain Fertility was amazing. The phlebotomist was fantastic and never pricked me more than once. My assigned nurse was caring and helpful.
Describe your experience with Rocky Mountain Fertility Center.
I think the only weaknesses I noticed were that I felt like I had to follow up with things like next appointments and treatments rather than them being in control. I don't know that that's a bad thing though. But perhaps because I already felt so out of control with the diagnosis of infertility, I would have liked a bit more hands on attention. Other than that, I appreciate the mix of holistic and medial treatments. I also have full confidence that Dr. Smith is the best doctor for me. If I'm able to conceive at some point, I know it will be because she got me there.
Between the clinic bills, hospital bills from my tubal surgery, prescriptions, acupuncture, and vitamins, I've paid about $6000 out of pocket this year. That is with insurance helping to pay for diagnosis, but not treatment.
I have not gotten far enough into the process to answer this question.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
We have never felt pushed towards a certain treatment plan and in fact she [Dr. Deborah Smith] recommended IUI before moving to IVF. It worked for our first child and now after three unsuccessful IUI rounds we are moving on to IVF...She is candid but compassionate. She spends as much time as necessary to explain your condition, proposed procedures, and likelihood of success. She makes medical determinations based on your specific case and not general statistics.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
How was your experience with Deborah Smith at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center?
Dr. Smith has been candid but compassionate. I feel comfortable in her care and trust that she has the expertise to help us achieve our baby dreams. She has spent hours with my husband and I explaining everything and answering out questions. She never pushes you towards a specific treatment plan and I think her costs are reasonable compared to other facilities.
Do your homework. Research the different options. Come prepared with questions.
Dr. Smith is amazing. She is candid but compassionate. She spends as much time as necessary to explain your condition, proposed procedures, and likelihood of success. She makes medical determinations based on your specific case and not general statistics. We have never felt pushed towards a certain treatment plan and in fact she recommended IUI before moving to IVF. It worked for our first child and now after three unsuccessful IUI rounds we are moving on to IVF.
With the IUI cycles we used Femera and an HCG trigger shot. In addition, I am routinely seeing fertility acupuncturist. IUI worked once. Now with IVF, we are starting the treatment plan so I do not yet know what medications I will be taking until March.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Emily and now Melanie)
I worked with Emily for the IUI rounds and she was excellent. Always returned my calls promptly and even hugged me when the rounds did not work. I just started working with Melanie for IVF and she has been wonderful as well. Compassionate and responsive.
Describe your experience with Rocky Mountain Fertility Center.
No weaknesses. The clinic has been awesome. They work with your insurance carrier and try to keep the costs as low as they can. Everyone is friendly, compassionate, and fully invested in helping people achieve their baby dreams.
IUI rounds are &800 I believe but with medication and appointments probably about $1200 a round. IVF with medication will cost us between $19,000-$23,000.
It depends on the case. Dr. Smith would evaluate the embryos and the likelihood of implantation.

How was your experience with Deborah Smith at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center?
This Doctor doesn't hesitate to take your hundreds and thousands of dollars, all while refusing to even say hello to you when she walks into the exam room. She doesn't take the time to let you know what's going on, what to expect moving forward, or to really talk with you at all. One failed attempt at pregnancy after the next, and she never once said anything encouraging to me, or offered any support emotionally about what I was going through...
To run the other way and go somewhere else.
I felt more like a cash cow than I did a human while being treated at this office. They seemed to only be interested in taking my money, and not really interested in the overall goal of getting me pregnant.
Clomid with insemination for two cycles. Then letrozol with insemination for one cycle.
When in dyer need of clarification after a million Nurses told me a million different things, I asked for the Doctor to call me, and was promptly informed that "the Doctor doesn't call patients... that's what the Nurses are for." That's a problem... there is just no ACTUAL care taken by this Doctor at all.
Describe your experience with Rocky Mountain Fertility Center.
If you are looking for a practice that treats you with kindness, respect, empathy and care? Run the other way. If you are looking for a practice that is organized, communicative and reliable? Run the other way...There is no financial guideline given to patients so that you know what to expect. They collect your money and tell you that'll be all for the month, and then out of nowhere they say there's another random test needed. They will refuse to move forward with what you have already paid for if you don't give them more money for more testing. Shouldn't this be organized? This IS what they do day in and day out, right? It is just very obvious that this practice isn't in it for their patients, and for helping families grow. For me, the lack of organization, lack of effective communication, and lack of empathy just added stress and concern to an already difficult situation. I am sharing my experience in an effort to let other women in my situation know the honest truth of what you'll be getting as a Patient with this practice. My recommendation would be to save your time, and to save your money. Go with a clinic that will be kind, organized, and easy to work with. Go with a clinic that will not take the humanity out of the experience of getting pregnant, and will treat you with the very basic decency you deserve.
$850 per IUI cycle plus whatever else they decided to throw in whenever they could.
Parker

Dr. Deborah Smith is involved in every appointment and completes every ultrasound herself. She is very thorough in her discussion and a very good bedside manner. She's always willing to talk and discuss your questions with you along the way... Long Lupron Protocol. This is a very common protocol used and we wanted to ensure decent egg collection. While our antral follicle count is high, the goal was to try and replicate getting close to that number. We didn't need to change much at all throughout that process from beginning to end. We weren't able to replicate my antral follicle count, but my numbers were still within her range of what's to be expected.
European, Black or African-American
How was your experience with Deborah Smith at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center?
I've read horror stories meeting with the fertility docs and so glad to have had such a great experience with her. I think there were some sperm lab results that were missed along the way that should have slightly shifted our direction of options from frozen sperm to fresh sperm usage. I'm not sure we would have known those things without going through the process. She had a great course of action and was diligent throughout. After our first chemical, she was very proactive in sorting through our options to look at all possibilities. That piece was nice to try and find the "answers."
You will definitely get great 1:1 attention throughout the process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Angela)
Oh man Angela is the nicest person you may ever meet. She is so great to have as a resource and compassionate when needed in the not so good times that sometimes come from this process. You'd be lucky to have her as your nurse.
Describe your experience with Rocky Mountain Fertility Center.
The strengths: great 1:1 service, fast prompt service, very informative, well researched. The weaknesses: I'm not sure we would have known any of what we know now unless we had gone through a cycle to learn what worked and didn't work. I'm not sure it's fair to judge them on what we've learned in our scenario....I just know we had to go elsewhere to adjust accordingly.
The costs were a lot higher then expected! We thought the cash pay all in IVF ICSI price package would include everything until the positive beta. We still receive blood work bills to this day that we thought were covered. It added up to be a lot more then we originally budgeted for. I think the payment covered just the lead up appointments/ultrasounds and not even sure if it covered much blood work. When doing a cost analysis of options...it made sense to get more elsewhere.
We did not CCS test our embryos and she was more then fine with transferring 2 embryos the first transfer. If we had CCS testing them, maybe her recommendation would have been different.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Just because she [Dr. Smith] set course a particular treatment, didn't mean she was sitting back and waiting for the next step on the calendar. As the process/cycle progressed she was constantly re-evaluating to ensure that we were giving our embryos the best chance at success! She showed compassion and sorrow when things didn't go as planned and she celebrated with us when we got our positive test.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Deborah Smith at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center?
Dr Smith is a wonderful mix of telling you the truth - good and bad - giving it to you straight with all the facts, AND showing compassion and reminding you to keep hope and how important that is to the process as well. She was incredibly knowledgeable, and took as much time as we needed in each appointment to answer every single question we could think of. Just because she set course a particular treatment, didn't mean she was sitting back and waiting for the next step on the calendar. As the process/cycle progressed she was constantly re-evaluating to ensure that we were giving our embryos the best chance at success! She showed compassion and sorrow when things didn't go as planned and she celebrated with us when we got our positive test.
Do research to have questions ready for Dr. Smith. She will absolutely take the time to make sure you are as informed as possible.
Dr. Smith knew myself and my husband and our "story" every time she walked in the room to greet us.
antagonist protocol with estrogen priming. 300 IU Gonal-F, 300 IU Menopur, .6 Saizen, 100 mg Clomid and Ganirelix. I have DOR so it was an aggressive plan from the start to ensure we could get some of my eggs before discussing the need for donor eggs. Dr. Smith was pleasantly surprised with how well my body reacted to the meds. There were no changes to the protocol throughout monitoring as my body was (for once!) doing what it needed to be doing. IVF cycle 1: 8 eggs retrieved 7 mature 5 fertilized (ICSI) Only 1 made it to day 5 - Froze IVF Cycle 2: 6 eggs retrieved 6 mature 3 fertilized (ICSI) 2 made it to day 5 - Transferred both Result - chemical pregnancy IVF Cycle 3: 5 eggs retrieved 4 mature 4 fertilized (ICSI) 3 made it to day 5 Transferred all 3 PLUS the frozen from round 1 Result: currently 35 weeks pregnant! Protocol listed above was the same for all 3 cycles.
Angela was incredibly compassionate throughout the entire process. She was available by phone and email and answered every little question no matter how silly it might be. She became a friend through the process. One of our cycles was during my birthday, which she noticed from my chart, and made it a point to contact me and wish me a happy birthday. She went out of her way to make sure that I understood everything and was as happy and comfortable as I could be in going through this process. She made my husband and I feel like we were her only patients when in reality I knew we were one of many!
Describe your experience with Rocky Mountain Fertility Center.
Front desk staff is not as strong as the nursing staff and dr. Not as friendly and relationship building as the "back end" folks are. The front desk wasn't rude by any means, I was just looking for them to be a bit more inviting and try harder to remember my name without me telling it to them every time I walked in. The strengths of this clinic are second to none. There is the perfect balance of getting the facts, and being showered with compassion. I always felt like I was sitting down with a friend rather than a nursing/dr team.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center.
All monitoring appointments were done with Dr Smith and no one else. I loved that she was involved in every step of the process. It made me feel like we were important and that Dr Smith always knew what was going on with us in that very moment to make the best call on next steps. Monitoring appointments were done in the morning, which worked perfectly with our work schedules. There was time after every monitoring appointment for us to sit down with our nurse and go over the information/results of the monitoring and ask any questions needed.
$9,500 for each IVF cycle - Meds were $7-$8k. We were on the highest protocol so meds were on the higher side.
Parker

I feel like Dr. Smith could have explained things a little more clearly on my level for me to understand. I am new to all this and had no idea what questions to ask or have anything to expect. I really didn't know what to expect... The intake wasn't that extensive and she was assuming my diagnosis of PCOS was accurate. She only tested me for my cycle day 3 hormones and was already telling me about Donor eggs and such
How was your experience with Deborah Smith at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center?
Don't go see Dr. Smith if you expect any type of empathy or compassion. I didn't know what to expect but what i do expect is a little more emotion from my dr than what i received.
I really felt like i was only a number with Dr. Smith. The intake wasn't that extensive and she was assuming my diagnosis of PCOS was accurate. She only tested me for my cycle day 3 hormones and was already telling me about Donor eggs and such
no treatment had been given before i switched doctors.
I had only contact with her 2 times but the times we corresponded or communicated, she was nice, empathetic and answered what questions i had in regards to my treatment.
Describe your experience with Rocky Mountain Fertility Center.
It seemed a little disorganized but it could have been just the front clerk and not the entire clinic. But i was there for a bit before they realized it was my first appointment. It was very quiet, and not too informative without me asking questions.
they were somewhat affordable but we only got through the test that my insurance covered and since I wan't too fond of Dr. Smith, I switched Doctors before going to much further into treatment.

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
She [Dr. Smith] is a very blunt doctor, but I prefer a doctor that's going to tell me how it is rather than try to cover something up. She is very knowledgeable in the field of infertility and could explain the procedures we were going through so that we understood everything.... She was very personable and easy to talk with about any concerns.... for egg retrieval we used Follistim, menopur and ganirelix. Pregnyl to trigger. We did the egg retrieval and retrieved 33 eggs. From those 33 only 11 were injected with sperm, the only viable sperm they could find from my husband.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Deborah Smith at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center?
She is a very blunt doctor, but I prefer a doctor that's going to tell me how it is rather than try to cover something up. She is very knowledgeable in the field of infertility and could explain the procedures we were going through so that we understood everything.
Be ready for her to tell you exactly what the problem is.
She was very personable and easy to talk with about any concerns.
I don't remember the dosage used but for egg retrieval we used Follistim, menopur and ganirelix. Pregnyl to trigger. We did the egg retrieval and retrieved 33 eggs. From those 33 only 11 were injected with sperm, the only viable sperm they could find from my husband. No embryos were created from this cycle. Next cycle my period never came. Third cycle we added leuprolide to ensure I got my period. We also used donor sperm this cycle to ensure we got an embryo. After embryo transfer we used progesterone.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Heather)
Heather was amazing! Quick to respond to emails, just great. She unfortunately left when we were about to start our third cycle so we were assigned another nurse, Melanie. I felt like Melanie really stepped in and took over just great. Very pleased.
Describe your experience with Rocky Mountain Fertility Center.
Good location, friendly staff, staff basically knows you by name after you have been there enough times. Very clean rooms/waiting room. The blood draw station is a little out in the open, which I didn't prefer because I hate giving blood but if you don't have a problem with giving blood you'll be fine.
In total approximately $20,000
One day 5 we had morulas, not blastocysts, so we transferred 2. She did warn that we may end up with twins but we only ended up with a singleton.
Parker

She [Dr. Smith] knows what she’s doing and has a lot going on like I imagine most other fertility docs do. She does rush through visits it seems to get on to her next patient. I will say that she is readily available to answer the questions we have for the nurses...Initially my wife’s clomismd dose was to low so that took two cycles to be adjusted . We were doing timed intercourse with meds. Then we were pregnant and had a miscarriage and she was very blunt and rough even though we were devastated. Then we started iui using pregnyl instead of ovidrel we used before. Two iui later no results. We’re trying a third iui then probably have to go to ivf.
How was your experience with Deborah Smith at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center?
She knows what she’s doing and has a lot going on like I imagine most other fertility docs do. She does rush through visits it seems to get on to her next patient. I will say that she is readily available to answer the questions we have for the nurses.
Ask lots of questions directly to her so she knows you want answers often
It was more like we’ll hope for the best this is what you have to do and pay me
She is compassionate caring understanding is willing to work with us in every way.
Describe your experience with Rocky Mountain Fertility Center.
They have one receptionist now who is so dry and careless and just doesn’t seem to care to be there. As a receptionist being the first line of contact with patients I feel this would be very important.
About 1000 for iui 600 for timed intercourse.
Haven’t gotten to this point yet
Parker

Deborah Smith showed a lot of knowledge. She gave us the facts, percentages, and explanations in a professional warm manner. She seemed to be a positive, caring person who always addressed our concerns. She’s helped my wife and I conceive our first child, and we couldn’t have done it without her. While our fertility has gotten worse since the our first child, we still have faith and trust that Debra will help us conceive second child.
How was your experience with Deborah Smith at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center?
Have faith and try to be patient.
Deborah has always been very warm and caring. She also, listenes and answers all our questions we had.
4 rounds of IUI with femera and hcg shot. We are moving onto IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Emily and Melanie)
Very warm and anserwed all our questions. They made our wife and very comfortable.
Describe your experience with Rocky Mountain Fertility Center.
They have a very high success rate. They are very caring, compassionate, and factual. Dr. Deborah Smith, the nurses and other staff members were very knowledgeable and nice. My wife and I always felt comfortable.
3 round of IUI were around $3000. IVF costs around $20000-$25000
Dr Smith has been wonderful. I would definitely recommend her.
Castle Rock

She [Dr. Smith] also suggested that my husband go see a urologist that specialized in male factor infertility. Although we have always know we both had issues to overcome, noone ever suggested that before. It was one of the best suggestions we'd had. We didn't find affix for his problems, but at least now we understand the issue better...She was wonderful. Always willing to take the time to answer my questions fully. She is extremely knowledgeable and helped to deal with other issues that even my general practice Dr didn't take the time to fix.
How was your experience with Deborah Smith at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center?
She was wonderful. Always willing to take the time to answer my questions fully. She is extremely knowledgeable and helped to deal with other issues that even my general practice Dr didn't take the time to fix. She also suggested that my husband go see a urologist that specialized in male factor infertility. Although we have always know we both had issues to overcome, noone ever suggested that before. It was one of the best suggestions we'd had. We didn't find affix for his problems, but at least now we understand the issue better.
Be open. If you tell her everything, she will come up with a way to handle /fix it. She's a brilliant Dr who looks outside the box to fix the issues that are inside the box!
She took the time to thoroughly answer my questions. I wasn't pushed off into a recorded message.
Describe your experience with Rocky Mountain Fertility Center.
Overall they are a wonderful clinic. The only part I wished was better was getting a person on the phone at any time. Sometimes I felt like all I did was get stuck in a phone loop.
Approximately $11,000 for the cycle plus the cost of meds

2010 - 2011
Let's put it this way, if I still lived in CO I'd be going to her for this cycle. She's [Dr. Deborah Smith] amazing. Professional and awesome at what she does, of course but also very positive, reassuring and upbeat. I never doubted that my cycle would work. I never worried. There's a lot to be said for that kind of peace of mind!...She was wonderful. Caring, knowledgeable and very reassuring....Menopur, bravelle gonal f protcols ...
2010 - 2011
How was your experience with Deborah Smith at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center?
Let's put it this way, if I still lived in CO I'd be going to her for this cycle. She's amazing. Professional and awesome at what she does, of course but also very positive, reassuring and upbeat. I never doubted that my cycle would work. I never worried. There's a lot to be said for that kind of peace of mind!
Relax and trust
She was wonderful. Caring, knowledgeable and very reassuring.
Menopur, bravelle gonal f
Describe your experience with your nurse at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lucinda)
Lucinda was so amazing. Warm and insanely nurturing. She made this stressful process so much easier. All the staff there was incredible.
Describe your experience with Rocky Mountain Fertility Center.
Small and very friendly. Not s lot of hustle and bustle like some of the larger clinics. They take time With you and make sure you feel supported and cared for.
I believe it was around $14k back in 2010.
We transferred two embryos and we now have 6 year old twins

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
She spent a lot of time talking with me. She took the time to explain things... I liked her but felt like she didn't have any alternative options to treatment when the cycle we were on didn't work.
Investment Banker
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Deborah Smith at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center?
Good for women that don't have poor egg quality? Or for someone who wants a lot of contact w/the doctor
She spent a lot of time talking with me. She took the time to explain things
Estrace priming with menopur, follostim, growth hormone
She really cared, explained things well, spent time talking with me
Parker

Dr Smith is very smart. She bases decisions off data and adjusts treatment as needed for best chances. She has been honest with us. We enjoy seeing her as she is very personable as well. I feel like we are working with the best.... 1st 2 cycles cloned with iui. 1 miscarriage 1 negative. Next 3 cycles a different hormone drug and iui. All negative. Last cycle injectable follitism with iui. Also negative.... The most important thing the doctor can do is know what they are doing.
How was your experience with Deborah Smith at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center?
The most important thing the doctor can do is know what they are doing. Hang in there this is not going to be easy emotionally or financially.
Nurses and doc are great and compasionate
Describe your experience with your nurse at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Liz and Emily )
I absolutely cannot say enough good things about these 2 ladies. Excellent care. They are so personable and really help to take the edge off of the process.
Describe your experience with Rocky Mountain Fertility Center.
Reception was great, but now there is a lady Bonnie, who is disorganized and she has put me under my female partners name and tried to over change ya. Leticia should be back soon so that will be nice.
We have spent about 20k on medication and treatment through 6 cycles
We will be doing this on our next cycle. It is based on the genetic testing.