Medical SchoolGeorgetown
1098 Foster City Boulevard
Foster City, CA 94404
1101 S. Winchester Blvd
San Jose, CA 95128
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Deborah Wachs to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Science Center to a friend?
I really loved working with Dr. Wachs. The only issue is since she was out of the Los Gatos office, there were times my iui fell on a day where she wasn’t there to do the procedure or with IVF, I had to wait an extra week for transfer for her to be in the San Ramon office if I wanted her to be the one to do it... She is very kind, remembers details, and is always available to chat or ask questions as needed. I didn’t feel like we followed a “this is what everyone gets” protocol but took the time to figure out our exact situation and how to change things to obtain a successful outcome.
How was your experience with Deborah Wachs at Reproductive Science Center?
I really loved working with Dr. Wachs. The only issue is since she was out of the Los Gatos office, there were times my iui fell on a day where she wasn’t there to do the procedure or with IVF, I had to wait an extra week for transfer for her to be in the San Ramon office if I wanted her to be the one to do it (which I did). I trusted her implicitly and believe she had our best interest at heart and was rooting for us and wanted it as much as we did. She was always smiling and always encouraging and there if needed. She paid attention to our emotions and feelings, and made sure we always had all the information to make the best decisions and that we were okay with our course of treatment. She empowered us to know that we were in control of our treatment and we could change course at any time if we felt we wanted to do anything different.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Deborah Wachs at Reproductive Science Center?
Trust her. She knows what she is doing and she will lay out every option for you and what it means. Don’t be afraid to ask questions to understand the process. She is wonderful at being patient and explaining things so that you know what you are going through and what to expect.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Deborah Wachs at Reproductive Science Center?
She is very kind, remembers details, and is always available to chat or ask questions as needed. I didn’t feel like we followed a “this is what everyone gets” protocol but took the time to figure out our exact situation and how to change things to obtain a successful outcome. She was very positive and reassuring the entire way
Describe the protocols Deborah Wachs used in your cycles at Reproductive Science Center and their degree of success.
For our iui cycles, I took letrozole days 3-7 and then started going in for ultrasounds around day 12. Once the follicles were appropriate size, I was instructed to give myself the ovidrel shot to trigger ovulation, and iui was performed 36 hours later. My husband would go in 2 hours before the procedure to give his sample and then we would go together for the IuI. After, I would lay on the table for 10 min or so then leave and go about my day. 2 weeks later I was given a blood test to determine if we were successful. We attempted this 3 months in a row with no success. We decided at this point to take a break, then switch to IVF. I took gonal-F and menopur, then added cetrotide 5 days later. I also started monitoring appointments on day 5 and went every other day. At my third appointment I was found to have 24 follicles growing and my dr sat me down and explained that while this is a great response, it increased my risk of OHSS and I wasn’t a good candid for a fresh transfer anymore. Afterthat appointment I switched to daily monitoring for a day or two and then triggered with Lupron on a Saturday night for a Monday morning egg retrieval. 15 eggs were retrieved, 13 were mature, 9 fertilized with icsi. We chose icsi since we had secondary unexplained infertility and were unsure what was causing this - so wanted the best option for fertilization to occur. Of the 9, we ended up with 3 day 5 blastocysts and 3 day 6 to go into the freezer. We opted out of pgs testing as we’ve had a previous successful pregnancy and no known genetic issues. We performed one 5 day FET the following month. I took estrace 2mg 3x/day starting on day 2 or 3 of my cycle, and then started progesterone shots and vaginal progesterone 2x/day 6 days before transfer. I had my blood test 9 days later which revealed we were unsuccessful and the transfer failed. Dr wachs then believed we had a timing issue, so we did ERA testing the following month - medication all the same as the previous month. The test found I was more receptive for transfer on day 7. The following month we did everything the same except I started progesterone 7 days before transfer. We opted to transfer two embryos this time to give ourselves a higher chance at success. We had multiple conversations with dr wachs about the pros and cons of a dual embryo transfer and she agreed to go ahead with it once she knew we had thoughtfully considered the outcomes. We found out 8 days after transfer that we were successful (hcg 71) then another blood test 11dpt (hcg 314) and was told it was probably only one embryo that took. We just had our first ultrasound at 6 weeks 3 days and saw one perfect embryo with a flickering heartbeat. I am continuing all my medication until my next appointment 2 weeks later (at 8 weeks, 3 days) at which point I hope to be able to stop the injections and wean off all other meds and “graduate” back to my normal OB for the duration of my pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Science Center. (Assigned nurse: Lindsay Smith)
There will never be enough words to describe Lindsay. She was always so attentive, so positive and so helpful through this process. We wouldn’t have made it through without her. She was a source of information, and always available for crazy questions or just someone to talk to when everything became too much, or when I was feeling frustrated and emotional about the process. She became a confidant, someone who even talked to me late one evening after a failed iui and just let me cry and reassured me they were committed to getting us our baby. She was so very wonderful and Always quick to respond and happy. It made me feel so comfortable and confident in my treatment team
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
The biggest thing I would say is that it is very very convenient that there are multiple locations so that I wasn’t constantly having to drive an hour each way to every appointment. I was so grateful for this. However, this meant we did have to drive to the main facility in San Ramon (an hour away for us) for any major procedures as that is where the surgery suite was. (Iui could be done in the Los Gatos office, but egg retrieval and transfers were done in San Ramon). Also anything that occurred on the weekend had to be done in San Ramon - it was the only 365 days open clinic. The other thing was that, in order to have my doctor be the one to do my transfers (which I wanted and chose) - she was only in San Ramon every other Thursday, which meant my cycles were longer as I had to time things to wait until she could be at that office for the procedures. In the end, it was totally worth it and I am grateful for everyone. Everyone at both facilities (Los Gatos and San Ramon) were so friendly and you felt comfortable going there. You truly get a sense that everyone is rooting for you and will do anything they can to help you along the way and try to make this process less painful
Describe the costs associated with your care under Deborah Wachs at Reproductive Science Center.
Around $1200 per iui $14,100 for IVF with icsi $4062 per frozen transfer $2000 ish for ERA testing (half to clinic, half to lab where testing was sent)
Describe Deborah Wachs's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Science Center.
So for the first transfer, my doctor only ever transfers one - especially in my case of secondary unexplained infertility as she was confident the transfer would work. After the first didn’t take, and we did the ERA testing, we had a conversation where I brought up the prospect of transferring two as I read it increases your odds of success. My doctor stated she usually didn’t go to multiple until she was doing the same treatment that hadn’t worked prior, but if we wanted it and were ok with the possibility of having twins , and if having twins was better to us than having zero, she was okay with us transferring two. I appreciated her honesty and candor and I felt like she really listened to us and heard our perspective and agreed
Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
After our first consultation visit with Dr. Wachs. We had a strategic plan to proceed further. - Reviewed my situation - Did some labs (MRI SCAN, Ultrasounds) - Discusses all the labs with us - We had to do Hysterectomy to remove uterus fibroids. Then she purposed all the possible treatments for us IUI, IVF So far our journey is been hopeful & we are looking forward for the day to be blessed with a baby. It will be only possible because of Dr. Wachs & her team.
Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Deborah Wachs at Reproductive Science Center?
Dr Wachs is a god-send angel for me. I wouldn't have known my conditions if it would not have been via Dr Wachs explanation. She has been with me in all the stages. Checking-up on me emotionally & medically. It's rare to find a good doctor.
Be patient. Not everything is under medical/Doctor's control. It can take a while before you get what you are looking for. You are in good hands. Dr. Wachs will take good care of you.
My experience with Dr Wachs has been amazing so far. Since day1 we had this connection about my situation. Each time if we have to do any procedure she will discuss that in details with us. Thank you for being an awesome Doctor.
My Team at RSC-San Jose is " Team of Superwomen". They are awesome in each & every thing. I am proud & trust my team.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
Professional & friendly staff. Clean premises, & peaceful environment. Sometime besides doctor's help we need to have patience, and determination. You are at the right place. RSC-SJ team is dedicated & devoted towards their patients (this based on our experience).
Well the fertility treatment is expensive. But the clinic finance-counselor Monica provided us all the details about the cost for our treatment. Also, wish that our medical insurance could cover majority of the labs & treatment fees but unfortunately that's not the case.
Absolutely Dr Wachs clearly defined the singleton transfer & multiple transfer differences to us. She strongly put her views about it.
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
As a patient of Deborah Wachs, I feel we came to a better understanding of each other after the devastation of not having any embryos to transfer after gone through the first cycle. The only part I was a little frustrated with was that the multi cycle plan was not given to me as an option in the initial consultation, however I also understand that with my age and my blood work, I was considered a slam dunk to walk out with a baby through IVF. I think Dr. Wachs is a great Dr. and she is doing the best she can with the information she has.
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Deborah Wachs at Reproductive Science Center?
Make sure you ask every question you can think of even if it sounds silly.
With Dr. Wachs I felt like a human. After discovering the unfortunate events of no embryos to transfer, Dr. Wachs and I had a conversation and she really shared with me a professional medical side and also a compassionate side as though she was a friend at the same time. It was nice and I felt comfortable with the the fact that she was knowledgable medically about what had happened but also felt my pain and was able to emphasize with me as well.
I was on menepur and folistim for the first 4 days or so and then ganerelix for the next 4 days. These are all injectables (excuse me for the spelling of them, they may not be correct) The menepur and folistim was a shot of each every night and then a shot of the ganerelix making it a total of 3 shots a night for approx 8-10 days. It was uncomfortable starting after day 4. The egg retrieval was very painful for me a few days after. Some people are fine but I experienced major discomfort and had to take it easy for a couple weeks afterward. I did have good results with the medication and responded well. My overall egg quality could be better so for the next cycle, the Dr. wants to put me on a growth hormone.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Science Center. (Assigned nurse: Judi )
My case manager was Judi Machella and she is amazing. Very efficient and very communicative. She always was there for me when I needed her and also was able to give me the information I needed whether it was emotional support or medical advise. She was so great and I would definitely recommend her as a case manager!!!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
The clinics strengths is that they have really great nurses, ultrasound technicians, front desk admin help and overall good communication. Weaknesses were more in the procedure part during the egg retrieval. I felt rushed to get out of there and there could of been a little bit more compassion for what these women are going through. I understand they see so many patients a day but also it is very taxing for the patient and emotionally draining.
$14,000 for the IVF cycle, $2500 for PGS testing, $3710 for transfer, $4000 for medication
My Dr. strongly recommended only doing a single embryo transfer because I am still young and will be able to have multiple children. She also did give me the risks for multiple embryo transfer and advised against it for the first cycle.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS, Immunological
She [Dr. Wachs] never gave up on me and always had more ideas of new techniques to try and tweak. As a patient I would always come in emotional and frantic and she would always manage to calm me down and keep my goals realistic, while comforting me in the fact that we still had several options. I would do my own research and bring her pages of notes and questions and she was knowledgeable on each of the studies I had found and explained why or why not each one would or would not work for my case.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS, Immunological
How was your experience with Deborah Wachs at Reproductive Science Center?
Dr. Wach's was everything I wanted in my fertility doctor. She was patient, kind, caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. She never gave up on me and always had more ideas of new techniques to try and tweak. As a patient I would always come in emotional and frantic and she would always manage to calm me down and keep my goals realistic, while comforting me in the fact that we still had several options. I would do my own research and bring her pages of notes and questions and she was knowledgeable on each of the studies I had found and explained why or why not each one would or would not work for my case. She was always put together well and her love for her job showed always, even through the holidays where you would expect her to be taking time off to spend with family, she was in the office, taking care of me. I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone who is going through infertility and I will definitely use her again for baby number two!
Be positive and don't give up!
Dr. Wach's was so sweet and greeted us with a warm smile and a hug on each visit. We had to try several different approaches to my treatment but she never gave up and was very understanding of what an emotional and frustrating process this could be. She was realistic in helping us make decisions and very kind through the whole process.
My first cycle we used gonal and menopur and triggered 72 hours before my transfer. My second cycle we added Lupron in hopes of growing more eggs to be fully mature. I had an endometrial receptivity test which showed us we were doing our transfer after my personal window so we adjusted my transfers after that. She ended up putting me on progesterone and the blood thinner injections in order to increase my chances of implantation. Finally on our fourth try we combined everything and had success!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Science Center. (Assigned nurse: Judi mecchella)
Judi was AWESOME! She would respond to my emails within minutes! She was so patient with all of my questions, and cared deeply about each of her patients!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
I loved everything about this office! The receptionist Suzi would always greet me in the lobby and make sure I was all checked in. The lab staff who drew my blood were fast and efficient and took time to get to know me, and make me comfortable. All of the nurses are so friendly and helpful and all of the doctors are amazing! They are organized, compassionate, and great at what they do!
We used the attain package which I believe was about 25k, we used a company called capex md to finance it. Our medications and other procedures totaled around 18k so in total we spent around 43k
In the beginning while we were still learning how my body would react she encouraged a single embryo transfer and showed us that the reason they encourage that is it is lower risk than carrying multiples. Once we realized I wasn't a fertile mertile, she was more open to us transferring two embryo's at a time, which we tried for one cycle and were not successful.
San Jose
My experience with Dr. Wachs has been good so far. Like I said before, she's a straight shooter and will be there if you need her. I have had only 1 IVF cycle and though she didn't perform the retrieval I understand these clinics "share" patients. I am still hopeful IVF with RSC will work for me...I used BCP, Gonal, Menopur and Cetrotide for first IVF cycle. No eggs passed PGS. This time I used BCP again but Dr. Wachs changed the allocation of Gonal and Menopur, and added Omnitrope. Hopefully this will be the one that works!
How was your experience with Deborah Wachs at Reproductive Science Center?
Be patient and don't expect to be coddled, she will give it to you straight. She's not cold or has a poor bedside manner but she is a person and I can tell she does want to help!
I felt human bc I did meet with the Doctor when it mattered most. Only doctors performed my IUI, egg retrievals and consultations. I understand my doctor does not need to be available to me 24/7 and I certainly don't need her to be measuring my follicles. She called me at the appropriate times and when I needed to get in contact with her, she was available. I also don't need to be coddled during this process, I just need the doctor to know what she's doing and just give it to me straight so I can move forward or move on. I think Dr. Wachs is a straight shooter and for those who need a more delicate touch, I think Dr. Wachs could be more personable but in the end, results are what matter.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Science Center. (Assigned nurse: Carla Roa)
The case manager and nurses are great. Very good communicators, excellent at providing info, polite and will definitely reply asap. I don't always communicate with the same person each time, but it looks like they are organized but I am getting things done and that's all I really need in the end.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
Strengths are the nursing staff, the weakness might be that they don't use the latest technology but not entirely sure about that.
I have help with insurance so it wasn't too bad. They paid about 50% of treatment and part of the medications.
No comments bc I'm doing PGS.
San Jose
In my experience Dr. Wachs is kind, compassionate, and very knowlegable. After the consultation with Dr. Wachs, we were able to get started with the process of IVF very soon after which is for me at age 42 very important. First round we had 2 eggs tested for chromosomal abnormalities, sadly neither came back normal. When Dr. Wachs called to convey the bad news her compassion really came through along with leaving me with a feeling of hope for success with future treatment. We are seeking further treatment with Dr. Wachs who will be adjusting accordingly.
How was your experience with Deborah Wachs at Reproductive Science Center?
Start preparing your body for IVF in at least 3 months in advance. You can do this by eating a well balanced diet consisting of healthy foods, exercising regularly, and taking a prenatal vitamin along with CO - Q10.
Going through IVF treatments can be stressful, painful, and demanding. Dr. Wachs's professionalism, expertise and high quality of care along with the constant communication, honesty, and guidance made the entire process more pleasant and felt much more manageable. She is warm and supportive which has made a world of difference.
I was put on the Agonist protocol, 11 days of stimulation meds, we also used ICSI to fertilize the eggs. I was on the following medications: Micro-dose Lupron 10 units subcutaneously twice daily, once in AM and once in PM. FSH (Gonal F) 300 units subcutaneously in the AM. Please continue Menopur 150 units subcutaneously in the PM. and Prenatal vitamin daily. We sent the two embryos off for PGS testing and sadly both were abnormal. The treatment up to that point was going well and it would have been nice to have more then two embryos make it to PGS testing. The doctor will adjust treatment for the next round in hopes to have more embryos to be tested.
My care coordinator overall was very communicative, quick at responding to any questions, and explaining what the next steps were. When it came to my prescriptions the were a few bumps, I was told my prescription for birth control pills was called in, the pharmacy did not yet have the prescription. This was straightened out the next day. When stimulation meds list was ordered one of the meds was left out, which I happened to notice while taking with the pharmacist. This was fixed the same day.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
While under the care of RSC my doctor, nursing staff, and reception desk personal were all very supportive. The ultrasounds examination results were explained to me at every visit so I knew my progress immediately. They held a class with instruction and demonstration on how to administer the hormone stimulation meds, making sure we were comfortable before leaving class. Dr. Wachs clearly explained treatment steps and possible outcomes prior to starting treatment.
Total of $24,000.00 $17,450.00 IVF Cycle, ICSI, Retrieval, Biopsy, and Implantation. $2,200.00 PGS genetic testing $4,000.00 Medications
We have not made it to a transfer yet, but we were told by Dr. Wachs at the initial visit that the goal is to transfer one healthy PGS tested embryo.
San Jose
She’s [Dr. Wachs] smart, to the point, but kind and caring. Perfect blend of compassion and professionalism. I would gladly work with her again, she made our whole process seem logical and never forced us or pushed us. We had a lot of say in our care... Dr Wachs was pretty blunt when she discovered that I had PCOS that IUI was probably not going to work. Making the choice to switch to IVF early (after 3 IUI) was good for us, also with our dwindling sperm supply.
How was your experience with Deborah Wachs at Reproductive Science Center?
She’s smart, to the point, but kind and caring. Perfect blend of compassion and professionalism. I would gladly work with her again, she made our whole process seem logical and never forced us or pushed us. We had a lot of say in our care
Recognize that it’s impossible not to be emotional but that Dr Wachs is doing everything she can to help you conceive
Her care was specific, sincere and thoughtful to me specifically.
The one issue I had was I became hyper stimulated in prep for my egg retrieval and was unable to do a live transfer. This prompted us to have to freeze all the embryos instead. One thing I would have preferred in this situation was some discussion prior to ensimination of my retrieves eggs. I had a LOT of good eggs retrieved, and in hindsight, would have preferred we not ensiminate all of them. I would have liked some eggs alone in case we chose to donate them or use other sperm. Having 28 embryos didn’t help me too much... I mean, it was a good problem to have but I would have liked to discuss options. Nonetheless, Dr Wachs shifted us to the FET process and did a good job explaining it and also gave us an opportunity to do PGS. This turned out to be a big benifif for us due to a tight time line I was on to get pregnant. Overall i was really happy with this medical advice. Also- Dr Wachs was pretty blunt when she discovered that I had PCOS that IUI was probably not going to work. Making the choice to switch to IVF early (after 3 IUI) was good for us, also with our dwindling sperm supply. I was very happy with her candid advice and direction but I never felt pressured to do anything.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Science Center. (Assigned nurse: Patty)
The whole staff at RSC was so amazing. Helped us anyway they could, sent emails checking in, just a wonderful group to work with
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
RSC was amazing. The only downside for us was the commute (1.5 hrs) but they were willing to consolidate appointments and really helped develope as easy a schedule as they could with my work schedule. The main procedure clinic was very nice, clean, professional. Fantastic service and care. Limited wait times! My one beef with RSC is their phone system. If I never have to hear that hold music again I’ll be a happy woman.
About 13,000
Super happy we did eSET. My eggs/embryos were high quality and I was young (28) so her advice for eSET was best for us. I’m glad the clinic was very clear on this policy because I think the desire to get pregnant immediately can cloud people’s judgement on the risk/burden of twins.
San Jose
Dr. Wachs was kind, funny, and spent tons of time with me on the phone helping me to think through various decisions (e.g., genetic testing for my husband and me, PGS testing, etc.). She took the time to explain everything to me but never talked down to me. I also loved her personality; she's someone I would like to hang out with and be friends with!... She had personally gone through IVF and could relate to the process.
How was your experience with Deborah Wachs at Reproductive Science Center?
I can't think of any weaknesses. I'd recommend her to anyone. She seemed very thoughtful and thorough while being very easy to relate to. I felt like she really cared about the outcome of our trial - and not just b/c good numbers make her look good but because she cared about us as wanna-be-parents!
Tell her all of your fears and all of your questions because she will take time to answer and explain everything.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Science Center. (Assigned nurse: Judi M.)
So personable. She had personally gone through IVF and could relate to the process. She cared a lot about our outcome. She also knew a lot about the IVF process and could answer questions. She always followed-up with me on the same day if I had any questions that she needed to get back to me about.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
Strengths - they don't feel like a factory. They don't put all women on the same cycle. They don't batch women. You don't get one doctor - you get a whole team. They have a team of doctors who conference on your case every day adn then they get back to you with any treatment changes. I loved having multiple heads think together. Weakness - I guess if you want to see your doctor at every visit that is a weakness b/c that doesn't happen here.
I believe a bit above 15K
2012 - 2013
2 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
At my first appointment, Dr Wachs performed a resting follicle test and reviewed my blood work and told me I needed to use donor eggs. She was compassionate about the fact that I would need to get closure on using my own eggs and said she supported me to do whatever I needed to get that closure--however she would not do an IVF cycle even if I had wanted to. At my request we tried a clomid and letrazole cycle. She failed to mention that Clomid was notorious for thinning one's lining and did not pay attention to notes in my file about having a thin lining, light periods etc. Next we moved to Letrazole and the techs mistakenly said I had a follicle maturing in two different ultrasounds that turned out to be a cyst. Finally, they gave me incorrect pregnancy results of another person, telling me I was pregnant even though many of the numbers in the labs would have been inconsistent with pregnancy.
2012 - 2013
2 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Deborah Wachs at Reproductive Science Center?
She was ok at explaining the medical stuff and answering my questions but I still felt like a number. She failed to ask certain questions or pay attention to details I mentioned that may have suggested a different course of action.
Don't use her.
The support staff made many errors and was unwilling to take into account any details that I found pertinent to my situation. At one point, the clinic gave me someone else's positive pregnancy results and refused to apologize for fear of any liability.
It's a factory
About $300 for each surge sono --$3000 for medicated IUI $18000 for a frozen egg procedure
San Jose
She [Dr. Wachs] takes pride in her patients and did everything professionally.... Exceptional doctor. Took time out of her day to personally call you and see how the cycle was going. What to expect and answer questions. I will definitely go back to her for my next cycle. The whole way through I felt like my journey mattered and she wouldn’t stop till we had a positive pregnancy... [Protocols] High dosage to get maximum number of eggs.
How was your experience with Deborah Wachs at Reproductive Science Center?
She is an awesome doctor
She takes pride in her patients and did everything professionally. Loved every minute of my care compared to previous clinic.
High dosage to get maximum number of eggs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Science Center. (Assigned nurse: Lindsay )
Excellent
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
Great clinic. Every office personnel was compassionate and welcoming. Very easy to approach with questions. Able to contact someone 7 days a week. Made you feel very comfortable going into the unknown of infertility. Was nice to have someone on your side every step of the way.
Although it was not covered by my insurance the cost was doable and Soo worth it after the birth of my baby girl.
Single for better outcomes and less chances of problems arising with multiple pregnancies
9 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Great clinic [Reproductive Science Center] that helped me to achieve my results after 3 years of trying at another clinic. She [Dr. Deborah Wachs] laid out the options and the methods used. I did start with her but worked with many of her associates since my timing and hers didn't match my cycle...I had and egg and sperm donor. They have a in house egg donor program that was nice. I went through one cycle and it was successful.
9 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Deborah Wachs at Reproductive Science Center?
Great clinic that helped me to achieve my results after 3 years of trying at another clinic. She laid out the options and the methods used. I did start with her but worked with many of her associates since my timing and hers didn't match my cycle
Do your research but know that you are at the best place
Great help and kept in touch with me better than my last clinic
San Ramon