5.8

15066 Los Gatos Almaden Road
Los Gatos, CA 95032

1 patient review filtered by:

2012 - 2013, Unsuccessful
At my first appointment, Dr Wachs performed a resting follicle test and reviewed my blood work and told me I needed to use donor eggs. She was compassionate about the fact that I would need to get closure on using my own eggs and said she supported me to do whatever I needed to get that closure--however she would not do an IVF cycle even if I had wanted to. At my request we tried a clomid and letrazole cycle. She failed to mention that Clomid was notorious for thinning one's lining and did not pay attention to notes in my file about having a thin lining, light periods etc. Next we moved to Letrazole and the techs mistakenly said I had a follicle maturing in two different ultrasounds that turned out to be a cyst. Finally, they gave me incorrect pregnancy results of another person, telling me I was pregnant even though many of the numbers in the labs would have been inconsistent with pregnancy.
The support staff [at RSC- San Jose] made many errors and was unwilling to take into account any details that I found pertinent to my situation. At one point, the clinic gave me someone else's positive pregnancy results and refused to apologize for fear of any liability.... It's a factory.... About $300 for each surge sono --$3000 for medicated IUI $18000 for a frozen egg procedure...
How was your experience with Deborah Wachs at Reproductive Science Center?
She was ok at explaining the medical stuff and answering my questions but I still felt like a number. She failed to ask certain questions or pay attention to details I mentioned that may have suggested a different course of action.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Deborah Wachs at Reproductive Science Center?
Don't use her.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Deborah Wachs at Reproductive Science Center?
The support staff made many errors and was unwilling to take into account any details that I found pertinent to my situation. At one point, the clinic gave me someone else's positive pregnancy results and refused to apologize for fear of any liability.
Describe the protocols Deborah Wachs used in your cycles at Reproductive Science Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
It's a factory
Describe the costs associated with your care under Deborah Wachs at Reproductive Science Center.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Science Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Science Center.
They gave me someone's else positive pregnancy results.
Deborah Wachs