Debra Lawrence

Conway Women's Health

Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolOklahoma Univ Health Science Center
ResidencyU of Tennessee
Conway
2200 Ada Ave. , Suite #301
Conway, AR 72034
501-450-3920
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Debra Lawrence to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Conway Women's Health to a friend?
Dr. Lawrence is a knowledgeable & compassionate person and doctor.... When we approached her with a diagnosis of male factor infertility, she referred my husband to a urologist. We did discuss the IUI procedure and although the semen analysis results were not within the recommended range for a successful procedure, she agreed to move forward and do the IUI after thoroughly explaining her expectations and the reasons behind them.
How was your experience with Debra Lawrence at Conway Women's Health?
Dr. Lawrence is a knowledgeable & compassionate person and doctor. She has always taken the time to address any concerns I have, answers all of my questions in a way I can understand, she is straight forward and honest while also being compassionate, and if there has ever been an issue, she has taken care of it promptly. I am very confident in my care with her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Debra Lawrence at Conway Women's Health?
Make an appointment with her!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Debra Lawrence at Conway Women's Health?
Dr. Lawrence always reviews my chart and history before my appointment. She spends quality time talking with me and addressing any questions or concerns I have.
Describe the protocols Debra Lawrence used in your cycles at Conway Women's Health and their degree of success.
Dr. Lawrence is my current Gynocologist. When we approached her with a diagnosis of male factor infertility, she referred my husband to a urologist. We did discuss the IUI procedure and although the semen analysis results were not within the recommended range for a successful procedure, she agreed to move forward and do the IUI after thoroughly explaining her expectations and the reasons behind them. She also worked with us on limiting the costs associated with monitoring for the cycle. Once the IUI was not successful, she referred us to AR Fertility & Gynocology. And when we decided to move forward with CNY Fertility for the IVF procedure, Dr. Lawrence has agreed to do all monitoring for me, a laparoscopy, and has been supportive and agreeable to help in any way she can.
The nursing staff has been great. Everyone is very friendly and compassionate. Every time I have contacted them with a question, they respond quickly.
Describe your experience with Conway Women's Health.
Everyone is extremely nice, polite, and easy to communicate with. The only issue I have had, is a lack of communication between the office staff and Dr. Lawrence and/or the nurses. However, once I brought this to Dr. Lawrence or her nurse's attention, it was quickly addressed and remedied. You just have to check and double check information between the doctor/nurse and office staff. The quality of care and treatment from everyone is well worth this extra step for me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Debra Lawrence at Conway Women's Health.
I do not remember how much we paid for the IUI monitoring and procedure. For my laparoscopy, I had to pay my insurance deductible plus 20% of anything over that.
What specific things went wrong at Conway Women's Health?
Debra Lawrence