Available by cell phone
(208) 529-2019
5296 Commerce Dr.
Murray, UT 84107
Pleasant Grove
1446 W. Pleasant Grove Blvd.
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Deirdre Conway to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Utah Fertility Center to a friend?
After the initial consultation I did not see or hear from Dr. Conway again. I completed three IUI'S with her clinic with two others having to be cancelled, due to too many eggs being ready . I did not expect to see her constantly, but the feeling of simply being passed off was not one that I was fond of...seemed very kind and invested in our success during the consultation. She kept great eye contact and made my husband and I feel very hopeful. Once treatment began however, I feel it was a very different story. I never saw or heard from her again after that initial consultation. I felt I had simply been passed off. My experience as her specific patient was one of confusion and pain, as I honestly would not say that she had any part in my infertility journey.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway seemed very kind and invested in our success during the consultation. She kept great eye contact and made my husband and I feel very hopeful. Once treatment began however, I feel it was a very different story. I never saw or heard from her again after that initial consultation. I felt I had simply been passed off. My experience as her specific patient was one of confusion and pain, as I honestly would not say that she had any part in my infertility journey.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
A piece of advice that I would give to a prospective patient of Dr. Conway would be to make sure you go to another doctor for your diagnostic services. I went to her and during the consultation she asked if I had regular periods, I said yes and that was all that she did on me besides routine blood work. After an increased amount of pain with each period while seeing Dr. Conway I went to another doctor. Almost instantly the new doctor was able to tell me that I had growths in my uterus, PCOS and most likely endometriosis. It was really upsetting to me that none of this was noticed or mentioned during the numerous ultrasounds I was given in Dr. Conway's office.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
After the initial consultation I did not see or hear from Dr. Conway again. I completed three IUI'S with her clinic with two others having to be cancelled, due to too many eggs being ready . I did not expect to see her constantly, but the feeling of simply being passed off was not one that I was fond of. Her nurses were very friendly though, and I did enjoy them.
Describe the protocols Deirdre Conway used in your cycles at Utah Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I did IUI's with Dr. Conway's office. I would report to their office via phone when my cycle day one was. They would then schedule me to come in for my baseline ultrasound. After that appointment I would receive a prescription for chlomid and be scheduled for my next appointment. During the next appointment I would have another ultrasound to check the growth of the follicles. Then, based off of size I would know when to inject the trigger shot. Then come in the next day for the insemination. After insemination I would be lay on the table and they would raise the end of the table up, to where my head was lower than my feet. It always made me think of Phoebe off of friends at that part. After the procedure I would go home and start taking vaginal suppositories to help sustain a pregnancy. Then two weeks later I would go into the clinic again for a blood test. They would later call me with the results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie Morgan)
The nursing staff was amazing! I loved Stephanie. They were very prompt at returning emails. The staff always explained things to me at the best of their abilities. Once when I went in I was not feeling well and threw up in their sink! The nurses were so nice about it and made me feel so at ease. I mean of course I was embarrassed and felt bad, but they gave me no reason to feel those things.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I think that this clinic is really good at marketing and creating a warm environment. With the office being an extension one, I don't think I can really talk on what the offices in Utah are like. The staff was friendly and very welcoming. If you are nervous, just say it! When I opened up about being nervous, the staff was great at addressing my fears and putting me at ease.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center.
Dr. Conway gave us an approximate number upfront for what an IUI would cost and unfortunately I cannot remember the number. The frustrating part to me was that there were a lot of tests and extra things that were not included in that lower number that had initially swayed our decision to continue with treatment.
Idaho Falls

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center.

Anovulation, Male Factor
Dr. Conway prescribed a thyroid medicine, as my tests came back stating I have a thyroid issue. Thyroid can cause infertility and she wanted to see if we could get my numbers back in a healthy range. This has been the only treatment plan thus far...While talking to Dr. Conway, she noticed how interested my husband and I were in the nitty-gritty details and broke everything down even more. She was very professional and easy to talk to. No question asked was considered a “bad” question so it made her easier to talk to about all of the things
Anovulation, Male Factor
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway really took the time to listen to my husband and I. She also was extremely thorough while telling us about possible issues as well as the possible procedures we could undergo. I did come in with a cycle calendar that was misinterpreted. However it is unclear whether Dr. Conway misinterpreted it or if the person who scheduled the appointment scheduled it for a “normal” cycle (my cycle is 23 days; “normal” is 28 days). So my ovulation test was scheduled at a time when I wouldn’t have a chance at positive results (it was scheduled 1 day before my expected period). When this was brought up with a nurse practitioner, she was confused as to why my blood was drawn that day too. However, all other tests and procedures have gone smoother for sure. They took my calendar and I more seriously after that and scheduled an ovulation test at a more appropriate time.
Make sure you know your cycle before going in. I tracked mine on an app and it helped Dr. Conway figure out when tests would be appropriate. Also, advocate for your cycle. In the moment, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. But if they want to have you take an ovulation test at a certain time that your calendar says isn’t close to correct (apps aren’t always right, though!), make sure you ask why and bring up that your app said otherwise. They’re really great at answering questions and taking things into consideration!
They were so sweet and definitely made an effort to break any awkwardness. They always made sure they spoke within their own level of competency and told us what questions were more applicable for Dr. Conway.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
We have never waited longer than 5 minutes to go back; several times it was like I sat down and a minute later they were bringing me back to the room! They also have a hot cocoa/coffee machine which is super nice. We have never had any issues or attitude from the receptionists; they have all been sociable and kind. Only the best things to say about this clinic, for sure. Best doctor experience I have ever had.
Pleasant Grove

[Dr. Deirdre Conway] is only in Idaho Falls certain times of the month but she does always have her staff at the IF office...after meeting with Dr. Conway she gave us a plan and did extensive testing to help get to the root of our problem. She was so sincere and wanted to help in anyway possible. She gave us every detail of information we needed and more...helped give us answers and gave us the information we had so desperately been looking for. We found out that my husband has a Y chromosome mutation....hearing that was so hard but Dr. Conway was so sweet and didn’t want us to leave feeling helpless. She gave us all of the alternative plans and was so supportive in whatever we wanted to do next.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway helped give us answers and gave us the information we had so desperately been looking for. We found out that my husband has a Y chromosome mutation....hearing that was so hard but Dr. Conway was so sweet and didn’t want us to leave feeling helpless. She gave us all of the alternative plans and was so supportive in whatever we wanted to do next.
Listen to her and be open about anything and everything! Trust her!
We actually went to a specialist before Dr.Conway and we left like we left with no answers or no plan. Then after meeting with Dr. Conway she gave us a plan and did extensive testing to help get to the root of our problem. She was so sincere and wanted to help in anyway possible. She gave us every detail of information we needed and more.
She gave us a paper mapping out all of the dates and times that we could try different things. She always had a plan and made sure we understood the plan.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: I worked closing with her RN Leslie )
She always called to check in on me and see if I had any questions or needed anything. She made sure that we had the supplies we needed for at home treatments and even emailed me options for possible sperm donors.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I don’t see this as a weakness but are based out of Utah so Dr. Conway is only in Idaho Falls certain times of the month but she does always have her staff at the IF office. They are there to answer your phone calls and schedule times that work best for you to meet with Dr. Conway. The office is run very well and is very responsive to any questions or needs.
We had to pay out of pocket but and it is difficult but when you are taken good care of it makes it ok.
Describe Deirdre Conway's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Utah Fertility Center.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
My husband and I met with Dr. Conway for the initial consultation and really liked her. She was kind, compassionate, straightforward, answered all of our questions clearly, and came across as someone who genuinely cared about our successful outcome. All of our treatments so far have been performed by nurses so I really only have that one appointment to evaluate Dr. Conway on.... When we met with Dr. Conway she gave us three treatment options: timed intercourse, IUI, or just going straight for IVF.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Go into the appointment with the knowledge that there is a lot of information coming your way so it is normal to feel overwhelmed.
For the most part, I feel like the staff at UFC really cares for me and my successful outcome. However, there have been times where it felt like I was just one more patient on the conveyer belt - going through the same motions as the many other women receiving the same treatments. There was one point where our insemination appointment was 1/2 hour behind, and the nurse explained the delay as "doing something for Dr. Conway." It bothered us to feel like our time and treatment wasn't as important as whatever else they had going on. I think patients should always be number one.
When we met with Dr. Conway she gave us three treatment options: timed intercourse, IUI, or just going straight for IVF. We decided on IUI with the understanding we'd try it 3-4 times before moving to IVF. My first IUI cycle went like this: I had my baseline ultrasound on day 3 of my cycle, took femara on days 3-8 of my cycle, came in for a follow-up ultrasound on day 12, and then was told I'd be ready for the trigger shot the following night. I took the trigger shot on Friday night (day 14) and went in for the insemination 36 hours later. This was unsuccessful. Round two started off similar: went in for baseline on day 3, started Femara that night, went back on day 12 for monitoring, was told I wasn't ready so I was told to take Femara again, then came back about four days later. At that point I was told I might have already ovulated or was about to so they did bloodwork. I was called later and told I was about to ovulate so they did the insemination without trigger shot the next afternoon. It was negative. The third IUI cycle went basically the same as the first one. Again, a negative result.
The nurses have all been very kind and knowledgable. I would say some are more gentle and experienced than others, but overall I have been completely happy with their care.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
UFC is a very well-run clinic. I almost never have to wait for more than a few minutes for any of my appointments and they are typically pretty quick appointments. I will say that sometimes it almost feels too efficient, like they are trying to get as many people through as quickly as they possibly can. Maybe that speaks more to their popularity than anything though? Overall it's a nice, clean, friendly fertility clinic.
Our initial consultation with Dr. Conway cost $230. Each cycle of IUI costs $875, plus around $175 for the associated fertility drugs (Femara, trigger shot, and progesterone - not purchased through UFC). I have also spent several hundred dollars on bloodwork - genetic testing, pregnancy tests, hormone testing, etc.
Murray

Dr Conway is very good making me feel comfortable and explain things in a way I could understand. She really cares about the patients and wants to help you succeed. She does split time between the Idaho and Utah centers so I haven't see her every time.... We are doing timed intercourse. So I started with a baseline ultrasound to look at my lining and ovaries. We then did 5 days of Clomid, I didn't have any follicles that were big enough so we did more Clomid with Femara.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Make the appointment! I know it can be hard and you don't want to be let down again but make the appointment. Let Dr Conway help you figure things out.
I felt like all the staff were caring and really made an effort to use my name and were willing to help.
We are doing timed intercourse. So I started with a baseline ultrasound to look at my lining and ovaries. We then did 5 days of Clomid, I didn't have any follicles that were big enough so we did more Clomid with Femara. I also had two do two injections of Pregnyl. Finally I had two follicles that were big enough. I did a trigger shot and then we we're to have intercourse 12 and 24 hours after. I then had to use a progesterone supository to help with my lining. I thing went in 2 weeks later for a blood test. It came back negative. So we are starting over again.
The nurses are great!! They always use my name and ask how I am doing. Very friendly and warm.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
It did take a out a month for my first appointment. Other than that the clinic is great. It I a little tricky to find that first time but if you call they can help direct you more. They have modern machine and a nice clean office space.
I think for the timed intercourse treatment at the clinic was $530. Then some medication had to be ordered from a special pharmacy and that was around $300. The other medication I could get from my local pharmacy and it was around $250.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor
Dr. Conway is a very competent fertility doctor. She seemed very up-to-date on the latest research and made sure she explored all possible testing before proceeding with IVF... The one thing I wish was that we could have had direct communication with her during the week of ultrasounds leading up to our egg retrieval. Everything was communicated through nurses and nurse practitioners. I think if we could have talked directly with her we could have had more of a discussion
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway is a very competent fertility doctor. She seemed very up-to-date on the latest research and made sure she explored all possible testing before proceeding with IVF (we had done some testing with other clinics, and she tested some other things that could be problematic, such as sperm fragmentation). I appreciated her willingness to cater the protocol to our specific circumstance. The one thing I wish was that we could have had direct communication with her during the week of ultrasounds leading up to our egg retrieval. Everything was communicated through nurses and nurse practitioners. I think if we could have talked directly with her we could have had more of a discussion about the timing of our retrieval (we were told that we were not ready for an egg retrieval based on my estrogen levels, but in our follow-up meeting it sounds like we could have gone ahead a day or two earlier - they were just trying to get as many eggs as possible, which was not as important to me as quality).
Make sure you understand what kind of contact you'll have with her during the IVF process. Ask what options there are for getting in touch with her if you feel your questions need to be addressed personally rather than through a third party.
I felt like Dr. Conway really was interested in learning our background. She made decisions for our treatment based on our history.
She put me on estrogen rather than birth control to suppress my ovaries in hopes that it would improve egg quality. She also put me on some optional medications to try and improve egg quality: HGH (growth hormone), testosterone cream, and dexamethasone. For the stimulation protocol I started with 2 powders of Menopur and 225 units of Gonal-F (this was increased after my first ultrasound). Since I have diminished ovarian reserve, she wanted a high enough dose to get plenty of eggs, but not too high that egg quality would be compromised. I had 8 eggs retrieved and fertilized, but unfortunately none of the embryos developed past day 3.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Mallory)
I'm not sure if she was just dealing with something personal during my cycle (she was out of the office many days through my cycle), but Mallory was not great at following up on emails/requests from Dr. Conway to contact me (I had to contact her on at least two occasions after Dr. Conway said she would have Mallory contact me). She also didn't order enough injection supplies from the pharmacy so I had to have them send more. That being said, Mallory was very nice to work with in person (the couple of times I met with her). I really just felt like she was not right on top of my care like a previous IVF coordinator I worked with.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I read some reviews that mentioned problems with the front desk staff (at both the Murray and Pleasant Grove locations) and I can only say that my experience with all of them was great. The only times I didn't receive quick response were the very first time I called (I did receive a call back by the end of the day) and on a Sunday when I was trying to touch base with the lab. All the nurses and nurse practitioners I worked with were great. Even the phlebotomists were great (the one in Pleasant Grove was actually one of the best people in the whole clinic - so friendly and compassionate). I thought it was kind of impersonal that the lab called directly with the results of the embryos rather than the IVF coordinator. I guess it streamlines things a bit, but I'd rather have had an email than a phone call from a complete stranger (different person each time too). Dr. Conway did call on day 5 to confirm that our embryos had stop developing (which was appreciated).
The IVF procedure (with ICSI, and freeze-all) was just under $12,000. I spent nearly $6,000 on medications (this included HGH which was well over $1,000). Each appointment with Dr. Conway was over $100 and billed to insurance (unfortunately my insurance only reduced the cost a few dollars).

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Conway was more than happy to answer all the questions we had and after every question she asked us if we had any others, like there was an unlimited amount of time she could visit with us. She showed such care and was willing to listen to all of the treatment we would like to proceed with and made suggestions and/or agreements. She made us feel so comfortable and we have such great trust in her care. She is so amazing. After 4 years of unexplained infertility she gave us both diagnoses as to why we can’t get pregnant on our own and why (when I did get pregnant with medication assistance), miscarried. She has amazing bed side manner. I wish we would have decided to see her sooner in our infertility journey.
East Asian, South Asian, Ashkenazi Jewish, Latino, Black or African-American, Middle Eastern, Native American, Other, Prefer not to answer
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dont be afraid to speak your mind or ask questions. She encourages them and is so kind to answer them all in a way that you will understand.
Dr. Conway saw my husband and I for a consultation for IVF after 4 years of unexplained infertility. She first looked at our history and diagnosed us both and explained why we can’t get pregnant on our own. She mapped out different options of treatment for us and we discussed each one in depth. We decided to go with IVF due to my low ovarian reserve, previous miscarriages, and best chance of conceiving and delivering a healthy baby. We plan to do IVF in July of 2019. We are planning to do ICSI, and PGS testing on our embryos.
The nursing staff were great! They helped me with all the questions I had upon scheduling and any questions I had about our upcoming cycle. They were all so amazing and showed such great care as well.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinics strengths and weaknesses are listed below based on my experience Strengths: very compassionate and caring Weakness: can sometimes be very busy in getting an answer in regards to a question you called about earlier, may take a few days to get a response
For our IVF protocol we are expected to pay roughly $21,000 for all the expenses.
We have not discussed this topic yet. We want to wait until my egg retrieval and see how many embryos we get that are normal and decide from there.

2013 - 2019
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
The only thing I wish would have been different is just possibly trying a lot of the testing that we did a little earlier before so many negative results added up. I do love her [Dr. Conway] as a doctor and felt she was fair and compassionate and did a lot to help us. ... We had a very basic treatment strategy but she was treating endometriosis. It did not yield many eggs. We ended up changing the protocol for the second retrieval and it was more aggressive.
2013 - 2019
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
She is great with people. She is patient and sometbing i really appreciated is that if the cycle didn’t work she tried her best to rectify the situation by either offering a big discount on the next cycle or offering solutions. There were times when I honestly was wondering why didn’t we try this test or that test earlier? I felt like it was a bunch of guesses as to why I wasn’t getting pregnant and then we would do some testing afterwards. The only thing I wish would have been different is just possibly trying a lot of the testing that we did a little earlier before so many negative results added up. I do love her as a doctor and felt she was fair and compassionate and did a lot to help us.
Don’t be afraid to say what you would like to see happen with your treatment or any concerns you have and be up front. She will listen and is open to suggestions.
She’s so friendly and easy to talk to. She is great at listening to concerns and validates you.
The first cycle of treatment we used metformin. We had a very basic treatment strategy but she was treating endometriosis. It did not yield many eggs. We ended up changing the protocol for the second retrieval and it was more aggressive. It’s been so long since we first started that i honestly can’t even remember. We have done so much stuff.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: morgan, Lacey (currently) and one more that i can’t remember )
most of the nursing staff was so great! One of the coordinators was very inexperienced and i had a hard time getting in contact with her. She did make multiple mistakes on my calendar and I wasn’t really happy with the disorganization. Since we were paying a lot and it was important to us that we feel prepared.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
They are very kind and compassionate. That is a huge strength. They are knowledgeable and always seeking new treatments and ways to help their clients. They need more options for payment. Or better payment plans in my opinion.
It was very expensive. That’s all i know. after doing two retrieval’s and many transfers and multiple surgeries. Over 30,000.
I think that her approach is correct and i feel comfortable with it.

Tubal Blockage, Other
I have loved Dr Conway ever since we starting seeing her.... She explained different options to us and she made sure we understood what they were. I have had a problem with a functioning cyst and elevated estrogen levels and it’s been difficult but she has been there helping us and even has called and just chatted about my situation and how I was doing. Just today I talked to her and it was nice and reassuring when I has previous struggling with my situation
Tubal Blockage, Other
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I have loved Dr Conway ever since we starting seeing her. I was seeing a reg OBGYN and wasn’t being heard and just drove to the PG office and my husband and I were able to get in right away and it was so nice to sit down and talk to her. She explained different options to us and she made sure we understood what they were. I have had a problem with a functioning cyst and elevated estrogen levels and it’s been difficult but she has been there helping us and even has called and just chatted about my situation and how I was doing. Just today I talked to her and it was nice and reassuring when I has previous struggling with my situation
Just talk to her whenever you have any concern she listens and is right there
She truly cares about you and all the emotions that I feel during this process. She listens and explains things and the steps to take next
I had some base line tests done that showed I had a blocked ovary and low egg count and a functioning cycst . I have had quite a few baseline appt to start an IUI but with the functioning cycst and elevated estrogen we have tried different ways of getting the number down. My next step is to go in next cycle and do a baseline and if my number is under a certain limit then we are proceeding forward with the IUI
They are so great ! They listen and explain when needed and they are so nice
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
It’s a great clinic everyone is so nice and they remember you and you feel welcomed. I bring my daughter every time and they help me and make sure that she is comfortable in the room while I proceed with the exam. The nurses who have done my baseline have been so nice and genuine when interacting with me during my appointment. Even the lab nurse who draws my blood is so nice and remembers me and is friendly to be around. I don’t have any weaknesses to point out
Sorry I don’t remember
This isn’t a route my husband and ainare doing right now

Male Factor, Other
She [Dr. Deirdre Conway] told me it was my decision but said there was not need to do a multiple embryo transfer...answered all of our questions and spent so much time doing so. She followed up with us personally and made sure we were doing okay through out our experience. She just cared...She led us to the urologist who found my husbands cancer...When I had a complaint of working with the lab she reassured me that she personally took care of it. She is so personable and talking to her is like talking with an old friend.
Male Factor, Other
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
She is a gentle person. So understanding of our pain and grief. She brought back hope to our journey. I couldn’t have asked for a better doctor to help us through our Ivf. She led us to the urologist who found my husbands cancer. She contacted us personally during the journey and made sure that the clinic took care of us during that. When I had a complaint of working with the lab she reassured me that she personally took care of it. She is so personable and talking to her is like talking with an old friend.
Make sure you have your list of questions and don’t be afraid to ask all of them.
Dr. Conway answered all of our questions and spent so much time doing so. She followed up with us personally and made sure we were doing okay through out our experience. She just cared.
After our first meeting with Dr. Conway she had use meet with a infertility urologist to see if a micro was needed. During that appointment we found cancer. We are taking care of that then we will do ivf with the sperm we were able to bank before treatment. We use icsi. We will do a frozen transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lacy)
Lacy has been an complete angel. She answers the phone knowing that it is me calling. Calls me back every single time. Listens to me cry and babble endlessly. I consider her a close friend.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
There is a lot of tile in the lobby. The lobby isn’t very welcoming. At times I found the receptionist unprofessional. The lab can be unorganized and frustrating. However everyone is very friendly and caring.
$350 for a blood work up. Around $500 for collection and freezing of sperm. Those are all our cost so far. We are planning on about 15k for ivf
She told me it was my decision but said there was not need to do a multiple embryo transfer.

2015 - 2019
I loved Dr. Conway! She was such an amazing doctor and always so willing to help get me through this less than ideal situation that my husband and I were facing. She always was so kind and patient in explaining everything and helping make this situation less scary and intimidating. I recommend her to anybody that I know who is struggling with infertility. I cried the day I ‘graduated’ from seeing her and went to my regular OB.
2015 - 2019
Nothing
I bled off and on almost my entire first trimester, which is scary after you’ve finally gotten pregnant after so many failed attempts. Whenever I would call in panicked, they would reassure me and see me just to put my mind at ease.
I don’t remember a ton of specifics but I do remember I was on lupron. They did also suggest doing coq10 because there were studies that it was linked to better embryo quality and we had 2 perfect embryos.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center.
Just like dr Conway the nursing staff was incredibly kind and compassionate! Loved working with them!
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I loved being able to go to this clinic. I know others who have been to other fertility clinics in Utah and have had less than ideal situations. I never faced that at all at Utah fertility center and am so blessed to have gone there!
I remember all of our fertility treatments costing about $17,500. As everyone knows fertility treatments are expensive and mostly not covered by insurance, which is a bummer. But UFC was clear about what they could bill to insurance and what wasn’t upfront. I knew the coat and there weren’t too many surprises. The only thing was they didn’t inform me that I would be continuing on progesterone my entire first trimester (which at 1000 every 1 or 2 weeks- I can’t remember exactly- that would have been nice to know upfront)
Pleasant Grove

She [Dr. Conway] wanted to transfer as little embryos as possible. Since I was healthy and young, and our problem was mainly male factor, she advised we do one embryo transfer, and it worked!...She is great at explaining the process and answered all questions I had to my satisfaction. During the procedures she explained what was going on, and when available, would point out what was going on on the monitor screens so I didn’t miss the “magical” moment when my embryo transferred.
European, Latino
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway has the best bedside manner, and the kind of personality that makes you feel comfortable and that you are in the right hands. She is great at explaining the process and answered all questions I had to my satisfaction. During the procedures she explained what was going on, and when available, would point out what was going on on the monitor screens so I didn’t miss the “magical” moment when my embryo transferred. I live in Idaho, and she works primarily out of Utah, so sometimes scheduling was difficult, but for most of the appointments, her staff was more than capable of handling my situation. Also because she is out of state, they schedule all their patients for egg retrievals on the same day so she can make the trip up. I was fine with it, but if you are anxious about starting IMMEDIATELY, that might not happen if you have to wait for their next treatment cycle. I ended up driving down to Utah do my embryo transfer.
Ask a ton of questions! Don’t be afraid of how silly it may seem. Be direct in telling her your expectations and she and her staff will deliver!
Dr. Conway and her staff really made sure that I felt like I understood everything that was going on, and really took the time to explain the process and terminology, as well as the status of my embryos. They treated me great when I was emotional. They were always so nice and happy to see their patients. They went above and beyond to get me the medicines that I needed.
They were so nice!! And very helpful! They were excited to see you, and did what they could to work with insurance to make sure medications were at the lowest cost. They were great at letting me know what to expect, and they give a great detailed calendar of all dates, medication times, and will show you how to do your own shots
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic is very clean and pleasant to be in. The only concern I can think of is that it is the second closest clinic is 4 hours away, so while many patients lived close by, I did drive an hour to get there and had to work hard to make up my time at work
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Utah Fertility Center.
The ultrasound tech was great! I learned so much from her and she did a great job not only telling me what was going on, but showing m on the monitor. She also made you feel special and really celebrated with you, even though this is an everyday occurrence for her.
Price of procedure, which you can ask for an estimate ahead of time, as well as medication, which you can get an estimate from your insurance. I didn’t have to pay a copay, but bloodwork every visit and ultrasounds every visit needed payment, but with our insurance the price was super minimal
She wanted to transfer as little embryos as possible. Since I was healthy and young, and our problem was mainly male factor, she advised we do one embryo transfer, and it worked!

Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr.Conway is an amazing doctor, which makes her a very busy doctor. It was hard to see her sometimes and she's often out of town. I switched to another doctor that had more time after my first round of IVF.... When doing fertility, you have to be ready for a transfer whenever your body is ready. This often time means that you are working with the whole fertility center you choose and not just one single doctor, so choose carefully.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr.Conway is very nice and made me feel like she was listening to me when she was able to make the time.
I don't recall everything we did besides it being a medicated cycle. I know it took longer then expected for my body to be ready and we did get a positive pregnancy test. We managed to be pregnant for 10 weeks before we lost the baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center.
The staff at Utah Fertility can be very hard to get a hold of and not always completely on the same page in your care. I was often very frustrated and confused.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The staff is very friendly and welcoming and clean. The women who take your blood are absolutely amazing at doing so (that's so important when you're giving blood so often). However, it was hard to reach anybody often times when I would call and would sometimes take days to hear back from someone when I left a message. Although this clinic is in Murray, all procedures and certain appointments will be out in Pleasant Grove which was a drive for me and I was not made aware until after starting treatment there.
Our first transfer with medication, egg retrieval and the actual transfer cost us $16,000.
Both doctors I've seen wanted and strongly encouraged me only doing one embryo. We did however decide to do 2 in the next round of IVF.
Murray

I loved doctor Conway as a person. She was so kind and empathetic. However, I had a few hormonal problems and a possible blocked tube on my HSG (which through a lap we found is completely blocked) that should have been treated before starting clomid. I felt like I was just another patient doing the typical TI route with zero regards to my hormones and blocked tube. ...
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I met with doctor Conway only once during the initial consultation which I honestly felt fine with. She was so beyond empathetic in the consultation. When she called to give us the results of our diagnostic work-up, she was clear about the results and was kind when officially diagnosing us with unexplained infertility. She clearly laid out the next steps for us and said to call whenever.
If you’re in the Idaho Falls office not doing IVF, you might not see her super often which honestly wasn’t a big deal for us.
I came in for an ultrasound on day 3, took clomid days 3-7, ultrasound again on day 12, was instructed exactly when to have sex, and then took the trigger shot on day 14. I then took progesterone vaginally. I also had a thin lining one time and was instructed when to take estrogen vaginally before doing the trigger.
They were all so kind! I was once stuck on the side of the road on my way to an appointment and called, and they were super understanding and fit me in later during the day.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic itself is super modern and cute which is nice. The entire team is super helpful and empathetic. My only real problem was that no one was upfront with me about the cost. When I called to understand their coding, the lady told me, “That’s just how we do it and won’t change it.” It was pretty frustrating to get a large bill that we weren’t expecting just because they coded things differently. I also did struggle with them not addressing my hormonal issue that is now fixed with medication (which I found out through my OB). Other than that, everyone is great!
I paid $800 per clomid cycle plus the cost of medication.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Conway and her nurses always treated us like a human and friend, not just a number. They took the time to hug me when things didn’t work out or hold my hand during tests when I was nervous. After our baby girl was stillborn, they sent us cards and condolences. ... Dr. Conway performed more testing and exploratory surgery a year and a half later. Currently we are working with Dr. Conway doing more testing and looking at our options of using a gestational carrier.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway is kind and compassionate. She is very knowledgeable and covered all of our bases. She explains everything in detail so we can make informed decisions. She’s been so supportive since our loss and we love having someone on our team that is willing to work so hard to help us complete our family and beat infertility.
She’s a wonderful doctor and you will love having her on your side through this journey. Make an appointment as soon as possible since her schedule fills up quickly.
Dr. Conway and her nurses always treated us like a human and friend, not just a number. They took the time to hug me when things didn’t work out or hold my hand during tests when I was nervous. After our baby girl was stillborn, they sent us cards and condolences. They’ve vowed to fight with us until we bring our rainbow baby home.
We started with several tests to see if myself or my husband had an underlying condition. When those came back negative, we moved forward with monitoring and a round of clomid with an injection. We needed up ovulating without the trigger shot and got pregnant with a baby girl! I carried her to 34 weeks, but unfortunately had a placental abruption and our baby was stillborn. Dr. Conway performed more testing and exploratory surgery a year and a half later. Currently we are working with Dr. Conway doing more testing and looking at our options of using a gestational carrier.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Shelby )
The nurses at UFC are wonderful! They always return calls in a prompt manner and are very supportive and compassionate. I’ve felt like they are close friends rather than nurses to me. They always explain everything pertaining to my care and make me feel like a priority.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
UFC is a great clinic! They have a high success rate and are so wonderful to work with. They are compassionate and very knowledgeable. They are supportive and make you feel like a priority. Usually you have to make an appointment in advance since they are in high demand, but I only had to wait two weeks for my first appointment after scheduling. This clinic is amazing and have been by my side since day one. We’re now 3 years and one loss into our journey, and they haven’t given up on us.
We paid less than $500 out of pocket for our Clomid cycle with Dr. Conway. This included testing, monitoring, semen analysis, medications and injections. Our insurance covered several things that we weren’t expecting.
Dr. Conway has advised us to only transfer one embryo if we were to use IVF treatment, because of my risk of placental abruption. It would be safer to have s Singleton than multiples for my health and our baby.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
We had 2 unsuccessful frozen transfers and then the Dr [Deirdre Conway] told us about the ERA biopsy. It's not very well known or studied so it was definitely a risk but to us, it was well worth it. This changed the window of implantation which resulted in my first positive pregnancy test, which I miscarried. We tried one last time with our last embryo and it has resulted in a successful pregnancy. I also appreciated that since we moved from AZ and transferred records from a different fertility doctor, she reviewed those records and saw we had already done multiple IUIs
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I could tell Dr Conway had the knowledge and background experience but there were still times during the course of multiple treatments that I felt confused about treatment and didn't have answers. This may have been bc she flat out didn't have answers for me or as a patient, I didn't understand. I work in the health field and know that patients hear what they want to hear at times
Not to give up if you don't get the results you want. And if you do and IVF and it fails, absolutely ask about the ERA biopsy. It was a game-changer for us
It's been many years I've undergone fertility treatments. There was one time I almost switched doctors because I felt the clinic staff was not getting back to me and I didn't know what the next step was and Conway didn't seem to have answers for me. Even so, I stuck with it and became persistent and am glad I stayed with Conway
We had 2 unsuccessful frozen transfers and then the Dr told us about the ERA biopsy. It's not very well known or studied so it was definitely a risk but to us, it was well worth it. This changed the window of implantation which resulted in my first positive pregnancy test, which I miscarried. We tried one last time with our last embryo and it has resulted in a successful pregnancy. I also appreciated that since we moved from AZ and transferred records from a different fertility doctor, she reviewed those records and saw we had already done multiple IUIs. We discussed the possibility of doing a few more IUIs and after a lot of discussion and reviewing medical studies, I was glad that she didn't have us waste any more time or money on IUIs
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Amberlie)
Honestly, and this was only my experience, I did not like or get along with my nurse coordinator. There was a time that I asked if there was someone different I could work with, and there wasn't I would have to change doctors. I continued to work with this nurse coordinator even though our personalities did not mesh
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
This is an extremely high volume, busy Clinic. As with many doctor offices, expect to have long wait times in the waiting room, but for the most part, the office did well responding to calls and emails with questions.
I was a unique case and was part of a drug study for the egg retrieval so I didn't have any cost associated with that part. The cost of subsequent transfers, meds, ultrasounds and visits added to be around $4500 each cycle
I dont remember the Dr talking to us about eSET specifically but I do remember her nurse calling to ask us how many embryos we wanted transferred. I was annoyed that this wasn't discussed with the doctor when the nurse told me that they recommend only one embryo be transferred. She, the nurse, vaguely reviewed why the doctor recommended only one Embryo transfer because we had all of our embryos not only graded, but biopsied. The first two transfers we did only transfer one embryo with no success, but the next two we transferred multiple and in our case this was the best option for success. I still have not had a pregnancy with multiples
Pleasant Grove

Dr. Conway sincerely listened to our concerns and questions. She created a fertility plan that reflected our wants and needs rather than just creating a generic plan. Due to our age and male factor infertility, we wanted to get aggressive quickly. Dr. Conway created a plan we are in the middle of and happy about. Also has been easy to reach and personable...We did two IUI's - one with mild medication (resulting in chemical pregnancy) and a second IUI with more aggressive medication (negative pregnancy test). We have since started our planning for IVF in January 2019. Dr. Conway has answered every single question (no matter how ridiculous) quickly and has been compassionate and kind.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway was incredibly helpful in our fertility planning. We came to her with a bunch of questions as well as an idea of what we wanted to do for our fertility plan. Dr. Conway created a fertility plan that checked all our boxes and progresses quickly (per our direction). We did two IUI's - one with mild medication (resulting in chemical pregnancy) and a second IUI with more aggressive medication (negative pregnancy test). We have since started our planning for IVF in January 2019. Dr. Conway has answered every single question (no matter how ridiculous) quickly and has been compassionate and kind.
Be honest with yourself and your doctor about how aggressive you would like to go and how quickly you'd like to get aggressive. Don't default into a fertility plan that isn't customized to you.
Dr. Conway began me on 10mg of Letrozole for both my 1st and 2nd IUI procedures. The second procedure also included two shots of medication and then my HCG shot. Also put both myself and husband on vitamins.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Utah Fertility Clinic was quick to get into, the staff is incredibly friendly, and the pricing is very comparative to the other fertility clinics in the area. Staff move around from the different clinics often, so you will see new faces.
The IUI procedure and sperm wash was roughly $900. Blood work was billed to my insurance. Dr. Conway waived the consultation fee.

2 IUI, 2 IVF, Surrogacy
I really like Dr Conway and she was great at discussing options and being understanding of my circumstances and past experiences. She never made me feel rushed in appts and was good at explaining...was very kind and the first visit she was compassionate about my past losses and infertility journey. I loved that she was open to trying different things for after my transfer as I had had 3 previous transfers that all resulted in miscarriage and so I wanted to do something different and she came up with a plan and thought outside the box
European, Other
2 IUI, 2 IVF, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr Conway was very kind and the first visit she was compassionate about my past losses and infertility journey. I loved that she was open to trying different things for after my transfer as I had had 3 previous transfers that all resulted in miscarriage and so I wanted to do something different and she came up with a plan and thought outside the box and ran additional testing. Because of her recommendations on doing something different I was able to carry my baby past the other pregnancies that lasted only until 7/8 weeks.
Don't wait to schedule she's an amazing doctor.
I really like Dr Conway and she was great at discussing options and being understanding of my circumstances and past experiences. She never made me feel rushed in appts and was good at explaining. Her PA Stephanie at her Idaho Falls clinic did rub me wrong a few times in how she handled certain things that came up during my treatment.
A month before FET they had me start estradiol valerate 0.15 in evening, I did this twice Week, had Labs and u/s to check lining 2 times before the actual transfer. The week of transfer they have you start progesterone in oil 1mg every morning and progesterone suppository at night. 5 days before transfer they have your take z pack and 4 days before transfer you take medrol 2x a day. The day off transfer I started lovenix shots because in my previous transfers I had started clotting and bleeding at about 7 weeks pregnant so we tried this to help prevent that from happening. After the transfer all meds except the estradiol and progesterone were stopped. Before transfer she also had me on bromocriptine because my prolactin levels were high. All of these things resulted in a pregnancy and I was able to make it past the 7/8 week window where in the past transfer I had miscarried.
My care coordinator was friendly enough but I felt she lacked compassion and understanding for my situation. I had scheduled a transfer and then ended up having polyps they found during a water ultrasound and needed to have them removed before transfer and so we had to reschedule the transfer. We requested to wait until the beginning of the year so we could use the polyp removal toward the new insurance deductible. When we called to reschedule she informed me that this is the only time they will let me reschedule and if I try to reschedule again they won't allow it. It made me upset because I didn't want to have polyps and have them removed but it wasn't because of a scheduling issue I was rescheduling it was a medical reason. I hadn't ever rescheduled before either so it really frustrated me. She was friendly enough but I felt she lacked compassion for those dealing with infertility. I was really anxious because of my previous losses and at my pregnancy u/s I could tell she thought I was over anxious. I feel like since then when I've seen her she had gained a greater compassion and understanding for infertility. She was more kind and considerate of my feelings.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
This clinic was really good about telling you your schedule and calling with results of labs same day. They didn't make you feel rushed and allowed you to ask any question. I use the Idaho falls clinic but have had to travel to their Utah clinic for polyp removal and transfer. The Idaho falls clinic does do transfers but only 2-3 times a year. The waiting room in the Utah clinic I remember being really cold but they were in the midst of remodeling so the time and such were not set up like they probably typically would be.
Shipping of our embryos to clinic $207.40 Emb storage $500 (per year for years 1-4 and @ year 5 it increases to $750/yr) FET $2700 (meds & blood work are not included) $450 water ultrasound $230 for each OB ultrasound (had 2) $2,420 for biopsy and refreeze of embryo for genetic testing $600 about door meds

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS
Dr. Conway is very knowledgeable and presented information about PCOS in a clear and concise way in our appointments. She answered any questions we had at every step of the way. When my second IUI did not go as planned (they missed my ovulation) she called me over the weekend to give me my options of moving forward. I had two miscarriages and after every time, she met with me to discuss possible reasons for the miscarriage and what changes we could make to my protocol.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Be prepared with questions at every appointment with her since you will most likely be meeting with the nurses during the cycle to do the ultrasounds, IUI, etc.
Dr. Conway was very knowledgeable and took the time to follow up and meet after a protocol did not go as we wanted. When I had both miscarriages, she wanted to meet with us to discuss and explain what changes we could make to our protocol. She is kind, warm, and empathic. She even called me on her personal cell phone over the weekend to let me know what my options were for my second IUI, after having a chemical pregnancy with my first IUI.
I did one cycle of Femara and timed intercourse. Since I had done two previous cycles of timed intercourse with my OB, when that cycle didn't work out we moved on to IUI. For my first IUI cycle, I did not respond to Femara at all after five days so I took Clomid for five days. I still did not respond so I took Clomid again for another five days. At that point I had one dominant follicle so I administered my trigger shot and went in the next day for the IUI. That IUI resulted in a chemical pregnancy. For my second IUI I used Clomid again for five days and then did three days of the shot. I had traveled out of town for a few days that week and then came back. They measured my dominant follicle at 14mm when I returned from my appointment. I was instructed to administer the shot twice to stimulate the growth of the follicle. When I went in for my appointment two days later, we had missed the ovulation. Dr. Conway called me that day (it was a Saturday) and told me that we could either do timed intercourse or proceed with the IUI since I may have just ovulated that day. I went with the IUI anyway and that resulted in a negative pregnancy test. For my third IUI, I took five days of Clomid and we increased the dosage of the shot and I administered that for three days. When I went in for my follicle checkup , I was ready to trigger and schedule my IUI. After the two week wait, my results were positive. At seven weeks we heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time. Then the next day I started to bleed heavy and when I went in for my appointment the next week, I had miscarried already.
Sometimes I left the clinic without a clear explanation on how to get my medication or what the next step would be. There were times when I felt rushed in the transvaginal ultrasound appointments to check the growth of the follicles in my IUI cycles.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
This clinic has great doctors who are knowledgeable and stay updated in the field of fertility. I think that overall, the clinic is professional and organized. My wait time to get in for a consultation was about three weeks, which I feel like was good compared to other clinics. I felt like they were good at returning phone calls whenever I would leave a message to get a hold of someone or to ask a question. I think the only weakness is that their self-pay prices seem astronomical especially when most insurances in Utah do not have fertility coverage. However, this clinic is involved in helping non-profit organizations in Utah fund grants for fertility treatment.
Over the past year I have had fertility coverage through my insurance. However, I am no longer at that place of employment so moving forward, I will have private insurance with no fertility coverage. With insurance coverage, my IUI cost around $200 for each cycle. Semen analysis for my husband was also covered and most of the ultrasounds and bloodwork were covered. Medications for IUI including trigger shots cost around $250.
Pleasant Grove

Doctor Nps Text Dr. Conway was great when she met with us about explaining the problem and how we could treat it. She even did the ultrasound herself (at my previous clinic it would be an ultrasound technician) and showed me what she was seeing. We knew exactly what to expect for our cycle. The only downside is that Dr. Conway lives in Utah and travels to the clinic in Idaho a few times a month. But I wouldn’t let that stop you from seeing her. She communicates with the nurses and looked at all my exam reports to make sure everything was on track.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Don’t hesitate to go in. I was nervous about making the commitment to see an RE and about the price but Dr. Conway decided on a treatment plan for us that she believe would work and was reasonable for us to pay. And we had success on our first cycle with her treatment plan which I really didn’t think would happen.
Dr. Conway sat down with us on our first visit and asked me about my past experiences and cycles. She talked us through what she thought was the problem and discussed possible treatment options before she confirmed the diagnosis. She made sure that we were following along every step of the way and that we felt comfortable with our treatment plan.
I took two pills of Femara (I can’t remember the mg) for five days once my uterine lining was thin enough. I went back in to check on my follicles but they hadn’t grown enough so I took 3 pills of Femara for another 5 days and went back in. When I went in one follicle was almost big enough (the nurse said it was only a day or two off) but my uterine lining would be too thin for implantation. I took Estrace three times a day for two days to thicken my lining. On the second day I was instructed to inject Pregnyl (HCG) into my stomach at night. My husband and I had to have sex 12 hours after and 24 hours after. Two days after the injection at night before bed I started taking Progesterone suppositories to ensure that my lining would remain thick for the baby. I went in two weeks after for a blood pregnancy test and it was positive. A week after that I went in for another blood test to make sure my hormones were still rising. This week will be our first ultrasound.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie Morgan, PA)
After the initial meeting with Dr. Conway, every visit I saw Stephanie. Even when the cycle wasn’t going exactly to plan with my follicle not growing enough or my lining being too thin, Stephanie explained what steps we would take to treat it. She made sure to keep us on track and that is really what made our cycle successful.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I’ve loved meeting everyone in the clinic. They know who I am and make sure I know what’s going on. Even when I got lost trying to find the clinic on our first visit they got in touch with me and helped me to get there.
The initial visit was around $200 and then I did some exams that were not done by Utah Fertility Center but luckily my insurance covered most of it although I was told they probably wouldn’t. I then paid $525 for a cycle of Timed Intercourse.
Idaho Falls

Ask her [Dr. Deirdre Conway] any question you have, because she will respectfully answer it without making you feel dumb and will explain everything very thoroughly so you feel confident she is making the best decisions with your treatment...She was pretty aggressive with my injections compared to my first cycle...we were able to retrieve 29 eggs which resulted in 6 good quality embryos.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
She is extremely compassionate toward what you are going through even though it is her everyday life and could potentially get monotonous. We had an unfortunate negative outcome to our second transfer and she made it a point to reassure us that we would continue to go on to be successful and catered to my necessary procedures in order to get back on the horse as quickly as possible. She has been our biggest cheerleader through all of this, exactly as a dr should be!
Ask her any question you have, because she will respectfully answer it without making you feel dumb and will explain everything very thoroughly so you feel confident she is making the best decisions with your treatment.
Although she was full of knowledge, she made a point of not making us feel like the information she was telling us was a rehearsed line of dr verbiage she had said a million times. She has gone out of her way numerous times to make us feel cared for and special during our specific cycles.
She was pretty aggressive with my injections compared to my first cycle. I only retrieved 14 eggs the first time and one embryo. Through her protocol of gonal f 225 iu for 10 days and menopur 75 iu along with that we were able to retrieve 29 eggs which resulted in 6 good quality embryos.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie M)
All great women! Our clinic up in Idaho is relatively new so it is a teeny bit apparent that they have not worked in a fertility office for many years based on some of their treatment speeds and/or commentary of lack thereof regarding what we are going through. But overall they are fantastic and I have become great friends with them all
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Clinic is small and in a random location which would potentially shake your opinion of their credibility. But at the end of the day the same treatment is administered and all had turned out just as good if not better than previous care in a fancier clinic.
We chose to do a 3 cycle money back garuntee through Attain IVF. We paid $21,600 which allotted us 3 egg retrievals, 3 fresh transfers, and unlimited frozen transfers if we needed them. That price did not include blood work or medications. So overall we have spent an eatimated $27,000.
It was always suggested we transfer one embryo based on the quality of ours. According to her we had a great chance of them being successful, although they were not genetically tested. She ultimately left it up to us and if we felt strongly about transferring more than one I know she would have supported that decision.
Pleasant Grove

Dr. Conway was so helpful in making decisions about our treatment options. She provided all the medical facts and statistics available, but also took into account our emotions. She was candid about both her medical and personal opinion...you don’t end up having much direct contact with her....it does feel strange to not have any contact aside from hearing about her feedback from nurses....it does feel strange to not have any contact aside from hearing about her feedback from nurses.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
We’ve only met with her directly for our first appointment, but she was great. She made us feel confident that our treatment plan was our best option at this point, answered questions, and was very straight-forward yet optimistic and kind.
know that from at least our experience, you don’t end up having much direct contact with her. I’m glad that I do feel like I can trust her and that she does care about us, but it does feel strange to not have any contact aside from hearing about her feedback from nurses.
Dr. Conway was so helpful in making decisions about our treatment options. She provided all the medical facts and statistics available, but also took into account our emotions. She was candid about both her medical and personal opinion, which was so helpful.
We’re in the middle of IVF, leading up to and FET. We’re doing frozen transfer both due to wanting to do PGS testing and to avoid OHSS with my PCOS. She’s been vigilant about avoiding OHSS. I started doing birth control, then did F75 Gonal F and Menopur, just one little bottle a day to 1ml liquid. My egg retrieval has been pushed back a couple days while we’ve done some increased Gonal F, hoping a few more follicles can have some extra time to mature.
Mallory has been great, and patient answering our questions. We’ve also seen at least 6 other staff at other appointments. Although I don’t know them well each has been kind and thorough.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
It has a good reputation. I appreciate they have multiple locations so we aren’t driving as far. Be prepared that you’ll likely see different nurses and staff each time. It’s been hard to always feel comfortable when the person isn’t familiar. It’s felt a little harder to trust their opinion each time when I don’t know them at all. But each has been kind, professional & helpful.
Not sure, we have great insurance with Progyny. But this egg retrieval is costing about $8,000, then the transfer will be about $3,000, medication has been about $3,000
Before seeing dr. Conway we were set on eSET. She agreed with this approach and seemed relieved to not have to convince us to not do multiples.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Unexplained
We went straight to IVF with Dr. Conway due to failed IUI and failed cycles using Clomid. Initially (while seeing a different doctor) we were diagnosed with unexplained infertility; it was Dr. Conway that explained normal sperm count and ovarian reserve (based on AMA level), etc. It was only after seeing Dr. Conway that we felt like we had actual answers...we have been so happy with Dr. Conway. She is a great communicator, very hands-on, and we've had a great experience while under her care. Dr. Conway is fantastic....Dr. Conway is very hands on, very informative, very willing to take a phone call or email and respond timely. She has always been very knowledgeable about our specific situation, which is reassuring...
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Unexplained
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
After a not so great experience with another doctor, and a lot of research looking for a new doctor, we have been so happy with Dr. Conway. She is a great communicator, very hands-on, and we've had a great experience while under her care. Dr. Conway is fantastic.
To ask a lot of questions and advocate for yourself (this would be my advice with any doctor). Dr. Conway was very open and willing to discuss everything we asked about... even if it wasn't relevant and she was just educating us. Other things that were relevant may not have come up had we not done our own research and asked questions.
We went straight to IVF with Dr. Conway due to failed IUI and failed cycles using Clomid. Initially (while seeing a different doctor) we were diagnosed with unexplained infertility; it was Dr. Conway that explained normal sperm count and ovarian reserve (based on AMA level), etc. It was only after seeing Dr. Conway that we felt like we had actual answers... We had both male factor (low sperm count--less than 200k) and female issues (low ovarian reserve--AMH of 0.5). Our IVF consisted of a 9 day stim cycle--2 vials of menopure and 300 units follistim daily/added in 1 shot of ganirelix the last 4 days. I had an egg retrieval on day 10 (it was moved up 1 day early because my folicles were pretty big). Retrieval resulted in 19 eggs, but only 4 were mature and could be fertilized using ICSI the same day. The next day, 2 more became mature and were able to fertilized via ICSI, for a total of 6 mature eggs that were fertilized. Our day 3 report was that all 6 eggs were at the 8 cell stage, right where they should be at that time frame, and looked to be progressing well! We were over the moon. Then our 5 day report came and it looked as though only 4 of the 6 were going to make it, a few of which were barely hanging on. They told us they wanted to to give it 1 more day, so we were hopeful. By day 6, the report was that we only had 1 make it to the blastocyst stage, and luckily it was that it is a perfect grade. We sent it off for PGS and it came back healthy so our transfer is scheduled for this upcoming cycle, just a few weeks away.
The nursing staff is great. They are all very professional and courteous. All of my appointments this round were on time with minimal waiting, which I very much appreciate.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Our experience with this clinic recently (as opposed to last year when we first started going there) has been night and day. They have a mostly new staff, which has been very refreshing. The new nurses, front desk gals, and coordinators are all much more friendly and helpful. However, my advice is the same as with the doctor--ask a lot of questions! They're there to help you, but only if you ask them to. Otherwise, you're just kind of shuffled through.
Monitoring appointments were always done in the morning, which was great for me because I could just go right before work. I rarely had to wait more than a few minutes or so and it was a well-oiled machine. I was usually in and out in under 25 minutes for ultrasound and under 10 minutes for just bloodwork.
We went with a 2 cycle package program through Attain... The cost was $23,400 and it included everything: all IVF monitoring appointment, ICSI, embryo biopsy, unlimited transfers, and 1 year of storage--had we ended up with more embryos. It did not include the cost of prescriptions or PGS.
We only ended up with one embryo to transfer so it wasn't a conversation we got to have.
Murray

Dr. Conway listened to all my concerns and developed an individual plan for my husband and I. She was flexible with letting me do my tests elsewhere since we don't live in Utah. Even though I ended up having an ectopic pregnancy, I am grateful I found Dr Conway to help us through our infertility journey. ... She was very compassionate and took extra time to make sure I understood the plan of care.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Expect to be treated like an individual. Dr Conway is very compassionate and knowledgeable.
She listened to all my concerns and made a plan specific to me. She was very compassionate and took extra time to make sure I understood the plan of care.
We had planned to do IUI. Dr. Conway prescribed me femara due to my already thin uterine lining along with gonadotropin and ovidril to take on set days. The plan was very clear to follow. When I had my ultrasound to assess egg maturity and thickness of uterine lining, it showed I had mature eggs, but my lining was still thin. She gave me the choice since there was only a small chance for IUI to be successful during this cycle. My husband and I decided to just do timed Intercourse and hope it worked. I did end up getting pregnant, but it ended up being an ectopic pregnancy. I had done treatment and IUI at another RE facility that had failed. I believe that Dr Conway's individual plan helped me get pregnant on the first round through their clinic.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: I've forgotten her name)
Very organized, compassionate and timely communication when I had any questions.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I actually never visited the clinic in person since the first IUI was cancelled due to my thin uterine lining. However, everytime I called they were very polite, compassionate and helpful. My tests were done at facilities in Idaho and the UFC was more than helpful in getting the test orders to me or the facility doing the tests. They were timely in informing me of all my test results. The nursing team gave me a clear plan to follow through email so I knew what days to take the fertility medications. I had planned to do my IUI treatment at one of their clinics 4 hours away from me. I didn't have to worry about my ovulation day being on a weekend as they were willing to do treatment any day of the week. This was not the case with the reproductive clinic I had been to in Idaho, so I was very impressed and felt like Utah Fertility Center is really there to help families succeed.
I don't remember all the costs. I know my phone consult was $300.
Pleasant Grove
Dr Conway was friendly and professional. She worked with my regular OB to discuss my history and what an effective treatment plan would be. She made me feel like she was on my side and wanted me to be successful. She took time to answer our questions and addresses all options...She believes that we have a hard time getting pregnant due to sperm quality, so with IVF we hope to get a healthy pregnancy.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Schedule ahead of time, it takes a while to get in. Don't waste any time!
She made me feel like I was a family member. She conducted herself in a way that made me feel like she wanted me to get pregnant as much as I want to get pregnant.
I have been pregnant twice in the last 4 years and I have miss-carried both in the second trimester. After trying to get pregnant again for over a year she suggested IUI to help the process. When after 3 attempts we weren't successful, she has suggested IVF. She believes that we have a hard time getting pregnant due to sperm quality, so with IVF we hope to get a healthy pregnancy.
This is a clinic that has many people working behind the scenes. I didn't get to know the nursing staff personally. They were nice and professional.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Its a beautiful and clean building. It is busy and can have long wait times. They do their best to make you feel at home, and hopeful for a family. I never felt like a number at the clinic. They were at times busy and I had to wait, but the waiting room has coffee, hot chocolate and cookies. It is a comfortable environment. I would never wish for anyone to experience infertility, but if you do, I would recommend this clinic.
Each IUI Cycle was $975 and Medications were about $150 on top of that. Consultations were between $100-200. Lab tests were between $30-75. Our IUI would be around 20,000
Pleasant Grove
She [Dr. Conway] thoroughly explained everything in detail before and during treatments and the office would call to check up on me if they hadn’t heard from me in a while... She explained everything in detail in or first initial meeting telling me what was going on with my body and thoroughly explained it, and told me the first route we were going to take, and if that didn’t work the next route and explained a few to me and made me feel like she could get me pregnant.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
She was very kind, and made me feel comfortable and like she could help me. She explained everything in detail in or first initial meeting telling me what was going on with my body and thoroughly explained it, and told me the first route we were going to take, and if that didn’t work the next route and explained a few to me and made me feel like she could get me pregnant.
Go in with questions. She will answer all of them.
She thoroughly explained everything in detail before and during treatments and the office would call to check up on me if they hadn’t heard from me in a while
First we tried femara to get me to ovulate and that didn’t work so then we tried femara and a steroid which still didn’t work. So then they switched me to clomid because maybe my body just didn’t like femara. That still didn’t work but they wanted to start a new period so that we could start over and fresh. So they gave me provera to start a period which didn’t end up working so currently they have me on 2 weeks of birth control to start a period
They wee always kind and considerate to me. One day I had to have blood drawn and didn’t know it so I wasn’t hydrated and it took 3 nurses working together to get blood out of me and they were all very kind about it and talked to me like a normal person just having a conversation. And they are very knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Everyone there is very kind and ready and willing to help on the trying to conceive journey. I wish I saw dr Conway more. I’ve only met her once for my first appointment but they have a very competent staff working there for her.
Idaho Falls
She [Dr. Deirdre Conway] was detailed. She was very kind and soft. She didn't rush the appointment and I felt like she cared about me and getting me the results I want. Whenever I asked a question she readily and happily answered. I never felt like she was irritated by all my questions. That was really important to me. She took the time to ask me questions and get to know not only me but also my husband.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
She was detailed. She was very kind and soft. She didn't rush the appointment and I felt like she cared about me and getting me the results I want. Whenever I asked a question she readily and happily answered. I never felt like she was irritated by all my questions. That was really important to me. She took the time to ask me questions and get to know not only me but also my husband.
Ask as many questions as you can.
I felt more like a human. She talked me through the whole process of what she wants to do for me. She explained things in detail and didn't expect me to know everything already. She answered my questions without hesitation.
We met with her in her office at first to get to know each other and our history so she can know what to plan for and what to expect. She took blood to do a blood panel. When results came back she was very prompt in letting me know and changing the course if need be immediately. I felt that things got done pretty fast.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center.
I wish I could remember her name! I LOVE HER!! My veins are really hard to take blood from and she is THE BEST at it! I have so much anxiety and she helps me feel calm. She lets me lie down when I get my blood drawn because I have low blood pressure. She explains everything to me as it is happening and answers all my questions. Their old secondary nurse/receptionist was not nice at all. I did not like her, but since going back they have changed staff and I love all of them. Very compassionate.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Very calming. Welcoming. Treats and drink are provided. Music is always playing. It feels a lot like a home, which is so nice. It really puts my anxiety at ease. There are chairs around the office to sit in when needed. They welcome husbands which is so nice.
I would receive the bills for the blood draws and the ultrasounds and initial consultation from them. But everything else was from the respective companies or clinics.
No comments.
Idaho Falls
She [Dr. Deirdre Conway] really is a wonderful doctor and I am so grateful we found her!...She was able to quickly identify a medication my husband was taking that was clearly affecting his sperm count. That helped us switch directions and start doing IUIs. I like that she didn’t have us continue those needlessly when they obviously weren’t working for us. Instead, she gave us our clear options and we went ahead with IVF...
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr Conway is extremely knowledgeable and also very compassionate when it comes to fertility treatments. She was so encouraging and helped us get through the hardest time in our life. She was upfront with all of the information and when there were things that didn’t go as we had hoped, she was always there to explain what might have happened and to help us see the light at the end of the tunnel. I would recommend her to my best friend for fertility treatments. She really is a wonderful doctor and I am so grateful we found her!
Choose her as your doctor!
She was so amazing! Every time she met with us, she explained the entire process and was so reassuring yet realistic which helped us not get too far ahead of ourselves.
We started by ruling out all of the male and female factors that could potentially be causing the infertility. We did lots of initial hormone testing and sperm count/quality. She was able to quickly identify a medication my husband was taking that was clearly affecting his sperm count. That helped us switch directions and start doing IUIs. I like that she didn’t have us continue those needlessly when they obviously weren’t working for us. Instead, she gave us our clear options and we went ahead with IVF.
They were all wonderful and there was one in particular (wish I remembered her name) but she was always so sweet. She was there to deliver the news that we had miscarried the first round after we did IVF and she was so compassionate and helpful.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
It felt very organized and everything was always scheduled ahead of time. They tried their best to accommodate our busy schedules and were always great at getting back to us if we called in with a question.
20,000 for the IVF cycle (try 2 times and if we don’t bring home a baby get half money back) and then 5000 for the meds
Pleasant Grove

I wish I could have spoken with her and met with her more often. So much of the communication was with nurses and I didn’t love that. But the appointments that I did get to talk with her, I left feeling hopeful and understood. She was a great doctor. I just wish there was more communication in between appointments....We did one IUI cycle with metformin. I was frustrated after it failed and I appreciated that Dr Conway wasn’t set on doing a specific amount of IUIs before trying IVF. We moved onto IVF because we were ready to get pregnant and neither parties felt like we had good chances with IUI.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Do what’s best for you! If you want to transfer 2 embryos and she suggests 1, transfer 2. Don’t feel pressured to obey every suggestion if it doesn’t feel right. Also, don’t worry about being annoying. If you have questions or need information then ask for it as many times as you need. She and the clinic are busy and no one will look out for you like YOU will.
She was very kind and understanding. Whenever we had the chance to meet with her (not all too often) she gave us a good amount of her time. She even gave me a call once after we had asked her nurses some questions and answered them all on the phone for me.
We did one IUI cycle with metformin. I was frustrated after it failed and I appreciated that Dr Conway wasn’t set on doing a specific amount of IUIs before trying IVF. We moved onto IVF because we were ready to get pregnant and neither parties felt like we had good chances with IUI. I did a fresh cycle and reacted great to the injections. I had quality eggs and quality embryos. We transferred 2, but during the tranfer saw that I was retaining water pretty intensely. I was put on a strict salt diet basically to help the retention go away. I got a positive pregnancy test, but started spotting around the same time. I ended up miscarrying the first week. Dr Conway felt it was strange to lose both (grade A) embryos. So she ran a test checking for endometritis which is basically a uterine infection. I came back positive. This is when I was so grateful I had Dr Conway as my doctor. She said it was a newer test and none of her colleagues even test for it. They put me on antibiotics for 3 weeks, tested again, and it came back negative. We then did a frozen cycle and transferred to embryos. I got a positive pregnancy test and now have a little boy who’s almost a year!
Nice. But I didn’t feel like they knew me or remembered me much.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Beautiful, clean, and professional. I felt like I was in wonderful hands. I wish I felt more than just another patient though. I felt like my doctor knew me, but the nurses not much at all. My biggest recommendation would be to not worry about being annoying to the nursing staff. You are the only person looking out for you for everything. Call if you have questions, call if you are looking for results.
The monitoring was really easy. The staff was efficient, professional, and got me in and out in good time.
The IUI ended up being a total of 1,000. Our fresh cycle ended up being 13,400 including medication. Our frozen cycle ended up being just short of 4,000 including medication.
Dr Conway very much suggestive of a single embryo transfer. She even asked me to reconsider during my transfer. However, we transfer 2 both cycles and ended up with 1 pregnancy.

PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
I do wish my pcos was more addressed to my protocol [with Dr. Deirdre Conway] before starting IVF. We only could afford doing it once and after it had failed I got a second opinion that I should have done it differently with having pcos. So I wish I wasn't put on the same protocol that they start everyone out on to see how it works for me... And she was great I don't have any complaints about her I guess I just wish that my case might have been handled a little differently that might have been better results. But she's very caring and she's definitely a great people person and a really good bedside manner!
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I do wish my pcos was more addressed to my protocol before starting IVF. We only could afford doing it once and after it had failed I got a second opinion that I should have done it differently with having pcos. So I wish I wasn't put on the same protocol that they start everyone out on to see how it works for me. Nothing against her as a person or doctor I know she's doing the best job that she knows how with experience. She was really nice and listened to me I just didn't know what I know now and I am grateful we have answered from our IVF. And she was great I don't have any complaints about her I guess I just wish that my case might have been handled a little differently that might have been better results. But she's very caring and she's definitely a great people person and a really good bedside manner!
Do your research any and all questions that you have she's really good at answering every single one of them so that you'll feel comfortable with your protocol and why is she would like to do certain things and not do others as others have done but it does help knowing the reasons why and how she's going to approach your treatment so you feel good about it but if you would like to add something to your treatment definitely ask for it.
She was really nice! She really wanted to help.
I'm sorry I do not remember my dosages right now I did use gonal F and menopur and cetrotide. She put me on the dosage that she kind of starts everyone out on and then how I react to it she'll lower it or increase it. I stayed through my monitoring the same never went up or down in my medications. The 10th day is usually normal for an egg retrieval but I got mine done a day sooner because how my ultrasound went and got it done at day 9. They counted a lot of follicles in each of my ovaries and I was supposed to respond that way because I have a lot of eggs but I only had 9 eggs. The rest were just empty and she was surprised at the low number. 3 of them made it to day 5 but all were behind. We still tried transferring 2 and then the third one we had didn't make it to day 6. And my test results was negative. She from that point diagnose me with poor egg quality but after that experience I did get a second opinion from another Dr. saying that my age and everything I shouldn't have poor egg quality but I should have been on a lower dosage for a longer amount of time to address my PCOS and have better quality eggs that might've been able to have healthy embryos to try and implant. But we all didn't know I was going to react that way so there's no one to blame or anything like that it is frustrating though.
The nursing staff was great and I don't know if this is in all clinics or what the organization is but it would be really nice at these clinics if they knew why you were coming in for that particular blood draw. Just to kind of ask how we're doing or know that this blood draws is huge for us like the pregnancy test one. It would be nice if they were a little more informed on sensitive cases and could be a little bit more personal with you.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I really do love this clinic in Pleasant Grove it is beautifully constructed very nice sculptures and paintings in the waiting room. Very clean and pleasant. They're very organized, lots of cute baby pictures on the wall when you walk into the back, it helps you to be hopeful. Their ratings are really good and I did have a really good experience with them. They're all very professional and nice.
I know my IVF cost 10,000 something? I don't have the right number but that included monitoring and blood draws. I did have to pay an additional 1,500 for icis? I know I might have those four letters wrong but it's where they help the sperm in plant into the egg. And then $750 to freeze and take care of the embryos but I got that refunded since none of mine made it. And then 400 for the anesthesiologist.
She did explain very well she was very strong with only transferring one but at the end because of how poor quality they were and there wasn't that many she said that at that point she usually does two because of the results and we did end up doing two. I did want to do two from the beginning no matter how many we got or not but she was very against that but would do it if I really told her I wanted it but she was very persistent on only transferring one which I understood why and the numbers and everything but in the end we still do transfer 2 but they did not take.

PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
From the start Dr. Conway read my past chart notes she was very up to date and knowledgeable about what we had already done. She is always sure to never let you leave without knowing exactly what the next step is.... I did see the nursing staff more than Dr. Conway, but I was totally comfortable with them.... I love how much she educated us, we were always told what she thought, but ultimately it was up to is as patients to have the final decision in what we did.
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I love Dr. Conway and her staff!! Amberlie was my IVF nurse I called her a ton, and she was always so helpful in making sure I had my meds and making sure that I was on track. Dr. Conway is so compassionate I can't say enough about her! She is the best!
Be ready to love her! She is always so understanding. I love how much she educated us, we were always told what she thought, but ultimately it was up to is as patients to have the final decision in what we did.
From the start Dr. Conway read my past chart notes she was very up to date and knowledgeable about what we had already done. She is always sure to never let you leave without knowing exactly what the next step is. I always left having my questions answered.
I started with timed intercourse with injectables, Femara, and Clomid. I was monitored closely with ultrasounds which told us if the meds were doing as they should. We did have 3 failed IUI's and went to IVF. You receive a calendar in prep for your retrieval and IVF cycle. You're assigned your own IVF nurse who is available by phone or email.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Amberlie )
The staff is always inviting from when you walk in. I did see the nursing staff more than Dr. Conway, but I was totally comfortable with them.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic is beautiful. At the time we went they held monthly free meetings, meet the doctors, ask questions. That's how we chose our office. They are hard to reach at times during cycles which stressed me out waiting for calls about negative or positive pregnancy tests. After hours is not easy to reach if you miss your results call which is hard when you work.
When I went in there was never a full waiting room. We never felt rushed and we never had to wait long.
We were always sent to the financial coordinator for cost before we did treatment. They do not do payment plans. It's all up front cost. IUI Was about $800 and IVF W/FET was $14k with meds
She said since it's my first baby she did recommend 1 embryo, but she would do 2 at our request. Explained the complications with transferring multiples
Pleasant Grove

I honestly only got to see her [Dr. Conway] a couple times but those couple times she was great and explained the process, what was next, and answered all of my questions and my husbands.... I first went in not knowing why I could not get pregnant. I had an idea of what it could be but after going in and having an ultrasound to look at my ovaries she confirmed that it was PCOS. From there we went over the treatment options and decided to do a timed intercourse treatment and see if that would work.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I honestly only got to see her a couple times but those couple times she was great and explained the process, what was next, and answered all of my questions and my husbands. That was big for my husband since he wanted to feel like he was in the loop and could speak his concerns as well.
I think just to go in with questions ready and open to the different treatment options. She is a great Doctor and will answer any questions and concerns you have.
Every time I went in for a visit I had a great experience. The staff and Dr. Conway were always gentle, up beat, and truly happy to be there and answer any questions I had! Looking back, I loved my experience at Utah Fertility Clinic in Pleasant Grove and wouldn’t change it for anything!
I first went in not knowing why I could not get pregnant. I had an idea of what it could be but after going in and having an ultrasound to look at my ovaries she confirmed that it was PCOS. From there we went over the treatment options and decided to do a timed intercourse treatment and see if that would work. She prescribed me a medication to stimulate a period, clomid to stimulate my ovaries to get follicles to grow and mature. I would go in regularly for ultrasounds to see how the follicles were growing and once I had one or a few good size follicles I was prescribed an HCG shot to trigger the follicle to release which we then followed with timed inter course and progesterone and sometimes another prescription drug to thicken my lining. We tried this a few times with no success and then decided to move forward with IUI. My medications were all the same except we decided to give Famara a try this time instead of clomid to see if it would help with the thickness of my lining and it did! Once the follicles were ready we came in and my husband provided the semen and we waited for that to be ready and we had a nurse do the insemination. We followed the insemination with the progesterone until we got the news that it was successful.
Amazing!!! I cannot say enough good things about the nurses that helped me! They were always patient, kind, answered my questions, fun, and positive! I absolutely loved them!!
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic was organized really well. I don’t have any complaints. I never had long wait times to get back. I never felt like I was being rushed to get out. Over all the clinic was smoothly and efficiently run.
We paid an upfront cost. Timed intercourse treatments with ultrasounds included were I think around $600 and IUI cycles were a little over $800.
Pleasant Grove

I felt like she [Dr. Conway] was too busy and didn’t really care about my success. She would always sugarcoat things or not tell me how it really was, until after something actually went wrong and THEN explained the real truth. She never gave me a way to directly communicate with her.... Every appointment was rushed, and I never saw my Dr except for retireval and transfer. No one ever knew what was going on. My dr rarely communicated with me and never called me after failed IVF transfers except once. I felt like she just cared if she was getting paid rather than my success.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I felt like she was too busy and didn’t really care about my success. She would always sugarcoat things or not tell me how it really was, until after something actually went wrong and THEN explained the real truth. She never gave me a way to directly communicate with her. I never saw her, I never had an explanation of what was happening. I never felt like she really tried to find out what was wrong. After getting a second and third opinion I learned multiple things she did/didn’t do during my treatments were actually harmful and could have majorly affected my chances of conceiving
Get multiple opinions before and tell her exactly what you expect
She was extremely disorganized, would forget to send in the prescription for my meds constantly- or not enough doses which would cause major stress on me once I had none left- she would take days to respond to an email or return a phone call. She was one of the main reasons for stress during my cycles. It seemed like there were always mistakes (like scheduling my transfer when my dr actually couldn’t do it) and then telling me I was with a new dr when my plan only was covered if my dr performed the treatment. There was always stress with her.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Weaknesses- they are TERRIBLE at answering their phone/returning calls. They rush you in and out of appointments and they never explained anything. Strengths- They seem to be up to date with their practice. The front desk girl is always kind & their anesthesiologist is the best! One nurse-Chelsey was always so kind and nice and actually seem d like she cared.

Endometriosis, PCOS
She [Dr. Deirdre Conway] was very knowledgeable. She understood my disorder and she listed many routes of treatment. She adjusted the game plan when things were not working and she kept on top of my treatments even when I didn't see her. The communication between her and her nurses was extraordinary.... Drugs and timed intercourse. I had recently finished a round of spironolactone and she did an ultrasound to prove that I had PCOS and she described the disorder in such detail like no other doctor had ever done for me before.
Endometriosis, PCOS
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
She was very knowledgeable. She understood my disorder and she listed many routes of treatment. She adjusted the game plan when things were not working and she kept on top of my treatments even when I didn't see her. The communication between her and her nurses was extraordinary.
Don't be scared. She is not the bearer of bad news. She is the light at the end of the tunnel. Never once did I feel like she didn't know what she was doing. She is fully in control over this body of mine that is completely out of control.
She listened to me as an individual and us as a couple. She asked a lot of questions and listened to concerns with empathy. She was direct in her method of treatment and provided full explanation. She was clear about my part in our fertility journey too. She made me feel like my body not working right was not my fault and she assured me it was something we could conquer together.
We started at the basic level. Drugs and timed intercourse. I had recently finished a round of spironolactone and she did an ultrasound to prove that I had PCOS and she described the disorder in such detail like no other doctor had ever done for me before. We started with clomid and progesterone to try to get me to ovulate and start obtaining fresh eggs. I would undergo ultrasounds to check my eggs for fertilization to make sure we could time things correctly for my body.
They were always friendly and supportive. They understand when you cannot afford treatment and call in every few months to check up on you so that you know you are not forgotten. They educate you on what is going on and why. The are sensitive to the uncomfortable nature of ultrasounds.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Very clean and open facilities. The ultrasound rooms that usually are clinical are very homie and comfortable. The atmosphere is supportive and nurturing and full of hope. I never encountered frustration from nurses. I had a hard time giving blood and they told me to go home and get hydrated and come in at MY convenience and they would take my blood then. They were willing to work with my pharmacy when I asked and they were great about appointment reminders!
Because I had so many ultrasounds due to my body not responding right to the medication. I spent about $1400 in 3 months

1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
She [Dr. Conway] was organized and I appreciated that she explained everything she could think of relating to my treatments...She answered all of our questions honestly and fully, in a way we understood. She was empathetic and always spoke kindly...we would have to wait a bit to get in a visit because her schedule was so full. It wasn't a deal breaker and we never felt like we were being rushed when we did get to our appointments...She handled everything better than we could have hoped for.
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Doctor Conway was friendly and patient from our first visit to our last visit. She was organized and I appreciated that she explained everything she could think of relating to my treatments. I always felt that she was honest and wouldn't suggest that we do something she wouldn't feel comfortable doing herself if she was in our position. She answered all of our questions honestly and fully, in a way we understood. She was empathetic and always spoke kindly. She met with us in person when I felt like it was beneficial (follow-up after a failed treatment, next steps, etc.). I think the only difficult thing at times was scheduling - we would have to wait a bit to get in a visit because her schedule was so full. It wasn't a deal breaker and we never felt like we were being rushed when we did get to our appointments. Just one of those things when you're going through this, a day can seem like forever. But we always knew that we would be able to get our questions answered if we needed them. I just wish all of my doctors could be like her, especially when dealing with things related to parenthood. She handled everything better than we could have hoped for.
Don't be afraid to ask questions!
She remembered the details related to my treatments, she was kind and I always felt that she was honest. She was empathetic and compassionate, never pushed me to do anything I didn't feel comfortable with. I felt that she gave me the information I needed to make an informed decision. I was always able to get answers to questions or information about my treatment. She was kind and honest.
Started with timed intercourse cycles. We chose to do three (Dr. Conway made it clear we could chose to move on to a different type of treatment at any time). I took Clomid, went in for ultrasounds and blood tests once in a while to see how my eggs were growing. Since the three cycles didn't work, moved on to an IUI since my husband had a low sperm count and the timed intercourse cycles didn't work (this was also a cheaper option than IVF so we wanted to try it). After one failed attempt, Dr. Conway suggested we do an IVF since it was unlikely that another IUI would work (would save us time, money, and emotion). She suggested I just do an egg retrieval and then freeze them, so I could do frozen embryo transfers - this would allow my body's hormones to normalize after the retrieval and hopefully make it more receptive to a transfer. It would also be cheaper and I would be able to use the frozen embryos if I wanted to have more than one child in the future. Took all the "normal" injections and meds for an IVF (Gonal-F, HSG, and some others I can't remember). Retrieved a ton of eggs (about 65). Ended up with 14 embryos. Did my first FET at the end of January. Medication for FET (all 3) included: Estradiol Valerate, Progesterone in Oil, Progesterone Suppositories. I also started taking Baby Aspirin. I had been taking Metformin since going to an OBGYN for some "initial" fertility treatments. First FET ended up being a chemical pregnancy. Dr. Conway said that we would be able to do another transfer as soon as I had my period and took a certain amount of the medication. Did the next cycle in March, ended in a miscarriage. Sent in the products of conception for genetic testing (Dr. Conway and nurses suggested we do this to see if they could tell us why the miscarriage happened). When results came back of chromosomal abnormality, Dr. Conway suggested we do genetic testing on all the embryos since someone my and my husband's age with our health conditions shouldn't be having this many issues. Allowed us to use a favor she had with a friend to get all of our embryo testing done for free (so grateful!). Results came back that half of the remaining embryos were genetically abnormal (left us with 5 genetically "normal" embryos). Did one more transfer at the end of July that resulted in a singleton pregnancy and I just "graduated" from the clinic today!
The nursing staff was so wonderful! They were all so kind and patient, especially with all the questions I had. They were very compassionate and I never felt like they were judgmental at all (fertility in general is a pretty touchy subject, but they handled it beautifully). They were very knowledgeable and I always felt that their condolences and congratulations were sincere. Appreciated knowing that I would be treated well and kindly, and that anyone who helped me would do a wonderful job and be able to explain what was going on.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Really nice building, inside and out - clean, bright, open, friendly. In a convenient location but not in a super busy area that you have to be really worried about someone you know seeing you if you're trying to keep your business private.
Timed intercourse cycle ended up being maybe around $5 of Clomid (insurance covered most of it) and the cost of ultrasounds (about $600/cycle) and blood tests (around $50/per test). IUI was about $600 for ultrasounds and I think around $800 for the actual IUI (insurance didn't cover either). Egg retrieval was about $300 for all my medication and my insurance covered the entire egg retrieval process. My first FET was covered by my insurance. Subsequent FETs were about $2700 each. Genetic testing for products of conception is still pending. Genetic testing of embryos (clinic's side - embryo defrost, biopsy, transfer) was about $3000, and the testing itself was free (thanks to Dr. Conway).
Dr. Conway strongly suggested we just do a single embryo transfer because of my age, health, health of the embryos, lower risk of a singleton pregnancy (my health, babies' health, cost, etc.). I appreciated that she told us this because it was very tempting to transfer two embryos in hope for twins, but now as reality sets in that would have been very difficult. She always, always let us know that it was our choice to decide how many embryos we wanted to transfer though. Never pressured us, just gave us her opinion and advice (which we chose to follow), but I appreciated that she didn't come off judgmental and that her top priority was my health and safety and the health and safety of the baby/babies.
Pleasant Grove

Dr Conway is very compassionate. After we had a failed ivf, we got in with her the next day. She was so positive and made us really hopefully with what the next steps would be. The only thing that put a sour taste in my mouth was during that visit she suggested I get a test done to see if that's why our ivf didn't work. Turns out I had what they tested for. I just wish she would have suggested to run the test BEFORE we did our transfer. That's the only thing that has "gone wrong" in our experience with Dr Conway.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Be very open with your concerns. She will calm you down or validate you, and get you what you are asking for.
Dr Conway herself always made me feel like I was important and was always so kind! Just a few of the nurses on her staff are a little cold. Not enough for me to complain, but just enough for me to feel a little awkward.
Everything about our ivf was pretty standard procedure. I didn't have any negative side effects, and everything went smoothly. I did have icsi done, because Dr Conway said since we have unexplained it's better to be safe than sorry. Which I appreciated.
There were a lot of miscommunication when I did my first ivf partially with the nursing staff. They would tell me one thing and I'd hear another thing from care coordinator. I think some of it was probably my fault, because I had a lot on my mind, but I think it's important that they realize that most of their patients are under a lot of stress. Okay all of their patients are! Other than that they were always really friendly and could usually answer all of my questions... If they answered the phone.. Ha!
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Utah fertility center has a lot of patients. That being said, I'd only go here if you're comfortable asking questions and remembering what you're supposed to do, when you're supposed to do it. They don't have people check on you, if you have a question you kind of have to track them down to get it answered. Everyone that works here is really nice though! They are just a little busy.
The cost of ivf was around 12 or 13 thousand. Our FET that we are currently doing is 2,900 not including medication.
At the beginning Dr Conway urged us to only do a single embryo transfer. She talked about the risks of multiples and also the financial side of multiples as well. As more of our embryos started to die off, she started leaning more to the 2 embryo transfer. I appreciated that she judged on a case by case basis. She won't just tell everyone to do the exact same thing.

2014 - 2017
She was very sincere in her sympathy for my situation. When she told me that I will likely never get pregnant without a doner egg she cried with me. She is very knowledgeable with what she does but also has an incredible bedside manner.... So the third cycle we went with the most minimal and gentle dose. We had high expectations with one egg and it ended up not sticking. We are thinking the only viable option at this point is to do a donor egg.
2014 - 2017
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I started at another clinic and had a terrible experience so I was not expecting much. She was very good at explaining things and allowing hope but not over promising things. I did not get the outcome she or I wanted but I felt her love and concern for me in my situation.
Trust her and know she will work hard to get you he results you want.
The first cycle was just a normal cycle. Based on those results she thought I might need to increase my meds for a higher chance of getting more eggs. We learned from that cycle that it was not good for my eggs and none of them survived the harsh drugs. So the third cycle we went with the most minimal and gentle dose. We had high expectations with one egg and it ended up not sticking. We are thinking the only viable option at this point is to do a donor egg. All of this was explained very well and I am aware of what is going on with my body.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Tawna, Amber Lee)
Very good at her job. Explained everything well, was good at rescheduling quickly, easy to get ahold of. She was very kind.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Friendly staff, helpful and works hard to get your questions answered. They do a good jobs at trying to remember you and have meaningful conversations with you. They are sympathetic to your feelings and what you are going through.
I think the first time around it was 15,000 with meds, the second time there was a discount so it was around 13-14,000 with meds and then since there was no transfer they sent me a little refund which was nice. The only complaint I have is the 3rd cycle if all others were not successful was supposed to be “free” when we went in to start it they said it would be 4- 5,000 +meds. Nothing about 4-5,000 is free to me. The last cycle ended up being around 10,000. I loved all the staff but the financial side of it kind of made me upset.
Pleasant Grove
Dr. Conway is lovely. She is informative and compassionate. She is ready to do what needs to be done. Confident and smart....With PCOS, my follicles have a hard time maturing and developing eggs. She has started me on what is called medication and timed intercourse. I take Clomid. The Clomid has not produced the desired results therefore my game plan adjusted to injections and added meds. The best thing about this all is it gets taken care of same day or the next day. They do not waste important time and windows to get pregnant. I know when something isnt working, something will be done to help.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway is lovely. She is informative and compassionate. She is ready to do what needs to be done. Confident and smart. Her nursing staff is supportive, friendly and well informed. Everyone in this facility from the front desk to the Dr. are all well informed and fully capable. I love this office.
Ask her any and all questions you have. Go in with a list of questions. Most of your time will be spent in the hands of the staff so get everything you can out of your visit with her. She is on her game.
She was open and informative. She looked us in the eye and smiled. She let us know what her plan is, what she knows about our condition and made me feel like she knows what she is doing and I am right where I need to be.
Love this staff! So on top of things, and compassionate. They are just as informative as the doctor and they do not waste any time.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
This clinic is beautiful. You feel like you are where you need to be. I have yet to discover a weakness. Money is always scary so maybe a financial consultation is good. I was informed after I went to UFC that they do have a class that informs you about the cost and process of it all before a consult and I would reccomend this to people just to alleviate feeling overwhelmed with information.
I have spent $2000 out of pocket in just 2 months. This is starting to make me think I cannot afford treatment for long. There has not been financial aid duscussed with me so I assume they have none.
We have not discussed this yet.
Pleasant Grove

Dr. Conway was and is extremely open and candid about the whole experience. She explains things so that they are easy to understand....Though I don't see dr. Conway very often, I communicate with her via her nurses and staff. I absolutely love how willing she is to listen to me and try something new if it's not working. She reviews each patient on a case by case basis, and is willing to try more or less, if she sees fit. I have had an excellent experience with her!
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Just be prepared to fall in love with your doctor and then only communicate with her through her staff.
I was on clomid for 3 months, then femara for 3 months, which didn't result in pregnancy. For our IUI's, we did the typical protocol (1 gonal f & 1 trigger shot). When that didn't work, we upped the dosage.
I work with the nursing staff more than Dr. Conway. Most people warned me to expect to not get a response when I call. But I can confidently say that the nursing staff has been EXCELLENT to work with. They are extremely organized and call me back within 1 business day when I have any questions.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
STRENGTH: treating each individual differently. At the last fertility clinic I was a patient at, they did the same thing with every patient, which was really frustrating. UFC takes into consideration what your body is doing, what it should do, and alters the treatment from there. Weaknesses: it really is hard never communicating with your doctor. I believe it's because of the high volume she sees, but once/month check in would be nice! I don't have too many suggestions on how to improve. I love UFC!
$250 consultation $875 per IUI $100 per gonal f Ultrasounds, blood work, and pregnancy test all covered through my insurance.
Pleasant Grove

Dr. Conway took the time to explain treatment to me and my husband. She was readily available when I needed to consult with her and her team was amazing. I felt like I could ask questions and she explained in a way that helped me understand and didn't make me feel dumb....I liked the way she gave statistics and explained our chance of pregnancy. She was open and honest in what we should expect....I actually started the entire procedure with a hysteroscopy because I had excessive bleeding and a thick uterine lining.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway was an excellent doctor. She took time to assess and explain our situation in a way that helped us feel like we understood. She was knowledgeable and able to answer our questions. I liked the way she gave statistics and explained our chance of pregnancy. She was open and honest in what we should expect.
Make sure that you take a list of questions! Use your consultation to pick her brain because she's brilliant.
I actually started the entire procedure with a hysteroscopy because I had excessive bleeding and a thick uterine lining. After that I started my first cycle of timed intercourse. The first round went perfect but didn't result in a pregnancy. The second round of timed intercourse I needed an increase of clomid mid treatment to stimulate egg growth. Before the third round I had an ovarian cyst and was placed on birth control to get rid of the cyst. Third cycle of timed intercourse went as planned with no adjustments but also didn't result in a pregnancy. After the third round she felt that we needed to me more aggressive and moved to IUIs. All three of my IUIs went as planned but did not result in pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center.
The nursing staff at Utah Fertility Clinic were excellent. Infertility can be invasive and they made sure that I was comfortable and understood all the processes. They were available whenever I needed them.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The Utah Fertility Center has an amazing team. The are focused on making sure that patients are comfortable and understand every aspect of their treatment. Infertility treatment is pretty invasive and they always made me feel at ease. The staff were available to answer all of my questions and returned phone calls. They were flexible with my schedule when I needed to come in for appointments. The only weakness is that occasionally during IUI treatment I had to drive to their Pleasant Grove Clinic because the Murray clinic didn't have as many options for appointments.
Fertility is really expensive. It was about $2000 for timed intercourse treatments and almost $3000 for an IUI.

PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Conway was really great at communicating the initial diagnosis, and later the treatment plan. At the initial visit she drew diagrams of what she thought was happening with my PCOS and what we would probably see on the ultrasounds. She was very knowledgeable and she took the time to explain everything. I never felt rushed when meeting with her...At the follow up appointment after we had found out my tubes were blocked, Dr. Conway very patiently outlined IVF treatment plan. The news was really upsetting, but Dr. Conway helped my husband and me to feel that we weren't alone on this journey.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway and her NP, Anne-Marie, always made me feel like a person. They were both so patient and took time to explain everything. At the follow up appointment after we had found out my tubes were blocked, Dr. Conway very patiently outlined IVF treatment plan. The news was really upsetting, but Dr. Conway helped my husband and me to feel that we weren't alone on this journey.
I really liked Dr. Conway, but I felt that her nursing staff was slow to respond to questions or inquires and when they did respond it was brisk and as short as possible. I felt that there were a number of times that treatment details were intercommunicated or appointments were scheduled at the wrong facility.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I think the Utah Fertility Clinic really has great doctors and nurse practitioners. I found the support staff- the nurses, front desk, and financial coordinator, to be less than great. We are currently saving for IVF, when we have met our savings goal and are ready to pursue treatment again I'm not sure that it will be with UFC and Dr. Conway because of the support staff. Every time I was in the office they tried to collect money for treatments that I had already paid for, I was so glad that I kept all of my receipts.

2012 - 2016
I think her [Dr Deirdre Conway] greatest strength is that she cares about her patients and not just about making money. She has personally called me after hours a couple of times. One time I had to have tube removal surgery after an ectopic pregnancy, and she called me the next night from home to see how I was doing. Her greatest weakness in my opinion is that she gets distracted easily. She has so many patients and so much going on that she sometimes forgets things.
2012 - 2016
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I always felt like she tried to do what was best for us. I think her greatest strength is that she cares about her patients and not just about making money. She has personally called me after hours a couple of times. One time I had to have tube removal surgery after an ectopic pregnancy, and she called me the next night from home to see how I was doing. Her greatest weakness in my opinion is that she gets distracted easily. She has so many patients and so much going on that she sometimes forgets things.
Most of your care will be with the staff and not the doctor. If you want to have a relationship with Dr. Conway, then you have to make the effort.
She was really personable with me. She always remembered who I was an my circumstances. After our first child was born, when we went back to the clinic, she always asked me how he was doing by name. She has never made me feel like a number, but some of the staff of the clinic definitely makes me feel like a number.
In our initial consult, she recommended IUI because my husband had a low sperm count (just on the low side of normal). We did testing to see if there were any issues with me and we found nothing. So we went forward with IUIs. I was put on clomid even though I was ovulating regularly so that we would have more follicles and a higher chance of getting pregnant from those IUIs. Then my husband's numbers were really low with each of our 3 IUIs (we also had one cycle that turned into a timed intercourse because it was a holiday). All four of those cycles ended in a negative pregnancy test. We were then advised to move on to IVF with ISCI because she believed fertilization was our issue. We did the IVF and had 12 eggs. 10 were mature and all 10 fertilized. 7 made it to day 5 and we transferred 1 which resulted in a live singleton birth 9 months later. Later we went back and did a frozen embryo transfer where we transferred 1 embryo, got pregnant, and had a baby with no heartbeat at the 7 week ultrasound and then I had a D&C so we could try again soon and get the embryo tested. Everything came back normal. The doctor said she was pretty sure it was a genetic problem with the embryo that they just didn't find, and said we were fine to do another transfer as soon as we were ready. We waited one cycle and then did another FET cycle. The doctor recommended one embryo again, but we decided to do 2 just in case there was another genetic problem. That cycle ended up in an ectopic pregnancy and a tube removal surgery. Now we are waiting to do our next cycle soon.
My IVF coordinator, Amberlie, was not very compassionate and didn't listen to me very well. I asked to be switched to a different coordinator after she was kind of rude to me when I suspected I had an ectopic pregnancy. She was very organized. My main nurse, Shelby, is wonderful. I started telling her that I only wanted her to call me instead of Amberlie. Shelby was very compassionate and always remembered exactly who I was.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
My biggest complaint is that the nurses never answer the phone! You have to leave a message and sometimes they don't call you back for hours. I think their biggest strength is that they have good doctors and high success rates.
Our ultrasounds and IUIs were partially covered by insurance. But the cost billed was $192 every time we had an ultrasound and the IUIs were about $200 plus medication costs. Our IVF with ISCI was $9600 plus medication and a few ultrasounds we had after we got pregnant. Our FETs were $2,700 plus medication. Blood draws we extra for everything as well.
Pleasant Grove

Dr. Conway was very aware and concerned with my well-being. She was the one who called me when treatments had failed, and answered all my questions, and gave me hope...She is a fantastic Dr. The one thing that I didnt love is that I only saw her the first visit, then after that, everything is done by the nurses until the actual procedures. A Nurse Practitioner did my IUI as well but Dr. Conway did my IVF...She made me feel heard, and explained everything in a way that my husband and I could understand.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I loved Dr. Conway. She made me feel heard, and explained everything in a way that my husband and I could understand. She performed the egg retrieval and the transfer and made me very comfortable, and explained what she was doing. She has great bedside manner.
For IUI, I was put on Femara. Just a pill for a few days. I reacted well and had 4 eggs that were maturing. They told me the risks, but I went ahead with it and didn't get pregnant. For IVF, I reacted strongly to Gonal-F. I almost got hyperstimulated which is why we switched to the freeze-all cycle instead of a fresh transfer. I don't remember my dose but I do remember them lowering it quite a few times due to my high estrogen levels.
They were all very compassionate and did a pretty good job of getting to know their patients.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Strengths - beautiful, comfortable atmosphere with great Dr's and staff. Weaknesses- it does seem like it took them a while to return my phone calls, and get results at times.
They were pretty good about working around my schedule.
I don't remember exactly, but it seems like we paid around $15,000 for the retrieval, ultrasounds, blood draws, transfer, medications, etc. for one round of IVF. The storage fee of frozen embryos is $500 per year.
She strongly recommended we transfer 1. We did the first time, and it didn't work. The second time we transferred 2, and 1 of them worked.
Pleasant Grove

Dr. Conway, still to this day, knows me by name. There was never a time where I had to go over my history again and she wasn’t forgetting pertinent information even if it had been a month or so since I saw her last. She is still available to me to answer questions when I need a professional opinion.... Dr. Conway is a good mix of no-nonsense and that human connection that is needed. I never felt like a number and truly felt like she had my best interests in mind. She provided valuable information when making decisions as far as number of embryos to transfer as well as the right protocol for me.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway is a good mix of no-nonsense and that human connection that is needed. I never felt like a number and truly felt like she had my best interests in mind. She provided valuable information when making decisions as far as number of embryos to transfer as well as the right protocol for me. She was very clear in her opinion but also let us know that we are a team and will work together for the best results. If I researched something and took that information to her, she didn’t act like I don’t know anything or have a large ego that got I. The way of the doctor/patient relationship. She would listen to what I had to say, offer her opinion based on her education and experience, and allow me to make a choice. I’ve worked with 4 REs over the last 7 years and she has by far been my favorite.
Feel free to speak up. She will listen to your concerns. And if she is advising you one way or the other, she always has your best interest at heart.
Luckily, it only took 2 FETs for me to conceive our second child. So not much needed to be changed in protocol. We did discuss a cycle with Lupron vs one without and ultimately decided to do a no -Lupron cycle with just estrogen priming. My body responded very well to this protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center.
The only reason I can’t give higher markings for the coordinator is because the person changed from my first FET to my second. And I think that lost some of the rhythm and continuity. Everything went pretty smoothly, but there were some hiccups with the staff switchover.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
UFC is an extremely nice clinic that has the right mix of professionalism and feeling like home. Their facilities are top-notch. I loved having the option to go to the statellite office closer to home when available.
FETs at the time we’re $2400 plus the cost of meds. That was 4 years ago now, so it could be different.
I do know that Dr. Conway is a strong proponent of eSET. And I wholeheartedly agree with her. We attempted a SET for my first FET which unfortunately failed. When this happened, even though she believes SETs are best, she allowed us to make the choice of transferring 2. That was the cycle that ended up working. This was one area where I really felt like we worked together to come up with our game plan.
Pleasant Grove

I have only ever met with [Dr. Deirdre Conway] once in person, and once on the phone. I have been in the clinic 5 additional times but have only seen the PA on call. I don’t know when I will even be able to see her next. I think it’s just hard because she is coming from SLC. At the times that I did meet/speak with Dr. Conway, she was very compassionate and explanatory... meets with patients on saturdays when she comes from SLC so that is great because my husband and I both work.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I have only ever met with Dr. Conway once in person, and once on the phone. I have been in the clinic 5 additional times but have only seen the PA on call. I don’t know when I will even be able to see her next. I think it’s just hard because she is coming from SLC. At the times that I did meet/speak with Dr. Conway, she was very compassionate and explanatory.
Go with lots of questions and make sure to get clear instructions before leaving the clinic. Sometimes there wasn’t the best communication between the staff. In a couple different situations, after my ultrasound I was supposed to receive further instructions, but all the front desk lady did was make my next appointment. I then found out at my next appointment I was taking the medication wrong
I have a hard time reading Stephanie Morgan. I have met with her every time I’ve gone to the clinic. She doesn’t state her authority, so I sometimes don’t know if that’s her not being knowledgable about the situation, or just her personality.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Wait time is very short!! Every time I go for an appointment I am in and out within 30 minutes. The clinic is decorated cute and is clean. They have quite a bit of openings so I am able to schedule my appointments at good times. Dr. Conway meets with patients on saturdays when she comes from SLC so that is great because my husband and I both work.
I have not received any bills yet. My insurance covers it so I hope it won’t be too much!

Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
We got some really hard test results back, and instead of her [Dr. Conway] waiting for the nurse to call with our results on Monday morning, she called me personally on her cell phone late Friday night because she wanted me to know right away. This was only 2 days after my initial consultation too! Since that first moment, the quality has not decreased at all. Sometimes I forget that I’m not her only patient - that’s how special and individualized she makes me feel.
European, East Asian, Other
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
She is absolutely brilliant. I can’t say enough good things about her, and I feel absolutely lucky that she was the doctor I ended up with after I blindly set up a consultation online. I would recommend her to anyone, and I already have too.
Trust her
We got some really hard test results back, and instead of her waiting for the nurse to call with our results on Monday morning, she called me personally on her cell phone late Friday night because she wanted me to know right away. This was only 2 days after my initial consultation too! Since that first moment, the quality has not decreased at all. Sometimes I forget that I’m not her only patient - that’s how special and individualized she makes me feel.
First egg retrieval cycle had some setbacks, so she completely changed the protocol my second egg retrieval to be catered just to me. First egg retrieval: one embryo resulted due to poor egg quality. Second egg retrieval after changing the protocol: TEN embryos resulted
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Mallory olliverson)
Weakness: they are terrible at answering the phone. So hard to get ahold of them. Positive: when you do get the chance to talk to them, they are so helpful and knowledgeable
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Well trained staff and the cleanest facilities. Best doctors. Smart staff that knows what they are Doing. Weakness is trying to get ahold of them via phone but once they do answer they are so knowledgeable and helpful
Not sure / about 11,000 per cycle before medications

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Conway took time to listen and then explain the treatment plan and answer any questions I had. I never felt rushed. She was very compassionate and understanding as well as very knowledgeable. After each procedure she would make sure I understood the results and then discuss the next option for treatment.... I saw her for recurrent pregnancy loss and she did a number of labs and procedures (hysterscopy, fluid ultrasound for my uterus, checking my tubes, etc) to rule out any causes and then started a treatment plan with femara and progesterone.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Make sure you follow up if you don't hear anything after a procedure or lab test. Her staff doesn't voluntarily post or pass on your results.
She listened compassionately to my entire history and then took time to explain what she thought I may have and a treatment plan and why or why not different treatments would work. I never felt rushed. She was great!
They were all kind and tried to answer or find the answer to any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
You don't wait longer than 10-15 minutes to be seen. They expect prompt payment (not in network with most insurances) which is due the day of the service. You don't have to wait long on hold when calling in and if no one answers, they call back within the hour.
Lab fees $65, hysterscopy $1000, fluid ultrasound $650, dye in tubes $450, timed medicated cycle $550, progesterone and hcg injections $175

Endometriosis, Unexplained
For our very first consultation with Dr. Conway, I was so impressed with her knowledge of our case and situation. She had clearly studied my test results and information and knew what she was talking about without ever having to refer to notes. She explained things SO well and really helped us to understand what the issues were and how we would go about moving forward.... She has a calming presence and really helped me feel confident about the future and moving forward. She explained every thing so well and helped me to have faith that it could happen for us.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway is so knowledgable. She has a calming presence and really helped me feel confident about the future and moving forward. She explained every thing so well and helped me to have faith that it could happen for us.
Write down any questions you have before you even get there! It's hard to think of your questions when you are put on the spot. You can't ask too many questions and Dr. Conway never seemed annoyed or bothered to be asked all my questions.
Femara, HCG injections, IUI
Nichole is amazing! As well as the rest of the nursing staff. They explain everything multiple times for me and answer all of my questions. They are always kind.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Strengths: they are so efficient, every appointment is on time, they are happy and kind and make you feel positive. Weaknesses: it can be hard to get ahold of them occasionally. Sometimes I have to call back a couple of times.
Each IUI is $875 out of pocket plus the cost of the medication

IVF, Donor Eggs
We’ve been seeing Dr Conway off and on for about 4 years. She’s been very kind and fun. I believe she does absolutely everything she can to bring angel babies into peoples lives. She’s been so patient with all questions, and there is a lot of them when struggling with infertility. We love her.... Dr Conway is always very sweet and considerate. She always explained every question we had and made sure we understood.
IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Just to be patient, there’s a lot of waiting when it comes to getting results from testing. Infertility has a lot to be explained and tests that have to be sent off for results that can take weeks to get results.
Ours was more basic than other due to the fact it was male infertility that was the issue, from a surgery back when my husband was a child. We did do all the testing to make sure I was all good as well, like the dye test and a biopsy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Shelbi)
Shelbi is amazing. She’s very caring and always willing to answer any questions and she’s quick at getting back with me. She’s one of the sweetest ladies I’ve ever met.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic has never let me down. They have been absolutely wonderful. They are quick to get you into see your Dr. and very nice and welcoming. I’ve never had a bad experience at the Utah fertility Center
I’m going to estimate 15,000$ For first transfer and testing, and 2900$ for the other transfers after that. Plus donor fees of 3000$ this isn’t including blood work, or medicine
Dr Conway only wanted to do one embryo, I didn’t have any questions because that’s all I wanted to do as well.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, Unexplained
She [Dr. Conway] talked to me about what we can and can't try, it wasn't an in and out process. I felt warmly welcomed by her.... When I first met with her she was very nice and understanding. She decided our course of action but due to financial situation I wasn't able to due treatment.... She has a plan set in place when we are ready for our course of action.... She is a very understanding doctor and she looks for your best interest.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, Unexplained
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
When I first met with her she was very nice and understanding. She decided our course of action but due to financial situation I wasn't able to due treatment. But I had all the bloodwork and lab work done. Saving for ivf right now, but am pleased with everything she has told me and she is certain we will get pregnant. She is a very understanding doctor and she looks for your best interest.
Ask questions because if you don't then you'll never receive the answers you would want to hear.
She talked to me about what we can and can't try, it wasn't an in and out process. I felt warmly welcomed by her.
She has a plan set in place when we are ready for our course of action.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie)
Stephanie just like the doctor was caring and compassionate with everything we have talked about, she wants the best for my family and I.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
They are very caring with your care and if you have questions they will answer anything you bring to them.Being my first time with and infertility specialist they were they to listen to me talk about losing my baby girl and knowing that they were willing to help try anything to achieve my goal of being a mother,and they were understanding about the whole situation and felt compassion and saddened by my loss.
The only thing my insure helped cover was just the diagonisis, they covered some blood work and semen anylasis but that was all.
I know when we do perform ivf we are transferring 2 to 3 embryo's
Idaho Falls

Dr. Conway is wonderful, she is there to help and wants to do what’s best for her patients. She is always willing to review and discuss options. She is very knowledgeable and is willing to explain every little detail no matter how minute. She wants her patients to have success and is a great doctor.... She has prescribed clomid, femara, gonal f injections, provera, and HSG. Unfortunately my body hasnt responded to any of the ovulation medicine or injections yet.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Make sure to write your questions down because she can be hard to catch outside of an appointment.
Dr. Conway is a wonderful doctor and I come into appointments knowing she is there to help and encourage me in the right direction. She is personable, understanding, and positive. She wants to do what is best for me, but also wants me to make decisions based on what I feel most comfortable doing.
They are hard to catch by phone! I’ve never had luck reaching them. They are helpful once you can get through to them and they are kind.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Super clean clinic, but the worst thing is trying to get a hold of them by phone. They never seem to be available and even leaving voice mails is no guarantee you’ll hear back. The staff is very nice.
For one round of clomid it’s aeound $500. For IUI with clomid it’s $800.

Anovulation, Other, Unexplained
You can tell she [Dr. Deirdre Conway] has a passion for helping others start their families. She was understanding and even said she understands the strain it puts on our marriage physically. She is very patient with our questions. She found our problem through an ultrasound after other doctors had ordered MRI's and still had no solution.... Dr. Conway spent over an hour with us in our consultation. She explained everything very thoroughly and asked for questions. She put my mind at ease and gave me hope for the future treatments.
European, Latino
Anovulation, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
You can tell she has a passion for helping others start their families. She was understanding and even said she understands the strain it puts on our marriage physically. She is very patient with our questions. She found our problem through an ultrasound after other doctors had ordered MRI's and still had no solution.
COME PREPARED WITH QUESTIONS. I walked into her office with a long list and she answered most of them without even being asked, but she also gave me time afterwards to ask.
Femara, 5mg days 3-7, trigger shot for ovulation, in the process of IUI now.
I have struggled with having questions. I typically call the Utah office for questions because Idaho doesn't always have an answer.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Go in with questions, and as you leave, ask them what you might not understand. It's much easier to have things explained in person than it is on the phone. It's hard as a patient to wait around all day on blood results when you're awaiting a pregnancy test, and they don't usually call with those results until they're about to close. But they also are very busy during the day.
Idaho office doesn't do any of the billing, all of it needs to be done through the Utah office.
Idaho Falls

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Immunological
She [Dr. Deirdre Conway] was amazing, and kind. I wish we would have found her before we had done an IVF cycle with a different Dr. We were tapped out with money by the time we found her. We did a timed intercourse, cycle, but no pregnancy, and due to money we had to stop treatment.... We did timed intercourse. Fertility drugs, a trigger shot, and progesterone. Husband was also on Hcg for low sperm count. I was also on an autoimmune surpressant as we felt my immune system was attacking the embryos when I did get pregnant, causing miscarriages.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
She was kind, she listened, and really cared. We discussed what she would do differently with an IVF cycle with her, then the last Dr. Unfortunately we couldn't afford to continue. We wish we would have found her sooner.
I have told those I have sent that they would love her, and she would figure out their problems. All of them are currently pregnant.
She was amazing, and kind. I wish we would have found her before we had done an IVF cycle with a different Dr. We were tapped out with money by the time we found her. We did a timed intercourse, cycle, but no pregnancy, and due to money we had to stop treatment.
They were great. No complaints!
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
It was great. I don't have anything bad to say about the clinic. The clinic was beautiful. Nurses were pleasant. Dedra was amazing. It seemed as if she had all day just for us. She wanted to help us, and she didn't rush us.
We paid for the timed intercourse package . It was a package with ultrasounds and everything but the drugs were included. I'm not sure of the actual cost.
Idaho Falls

Dr.Conway was always very thourough in explaining treatment plans, she was kind and compassionate. It was an amazing experience being her patient. She went over all our previous labs with us as well and was able to give us a better understanding of our previous testing. She didn't make us jump through hoops to get the ball rolling which made the process much smoother!..She adjusted my meds just about every other day to every day after the first 4 days. I was monitored closely!
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Don't hesitate to write down any questions you may have even if they seem silly or stupid she is a fountain of information use it!
She was always compassionate and empathetic, she always took the time to answer any and all questions we had!
We used an antagonist protocol with gonal f and ganirelix. She adjusted my meds just about every other day to every day after the first 4 days. I was monitored closely! We ended up having 27 eggs with 21 mature and ended up with 11 blasts
They were always quick to ask me about my personal life and things we had discussed in passing so I felt very close to them. They were always extremely kind
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I have used both clinics both Idaho fertility center and Utah fertility center. They are both clean, warm and inviting. I always got calls/emails back in timely manner and I never had to wait longer than 10 min passed my scheduled appointment time at either clinic.
The costs seemed too be comparable to other clinics I can't remember exact costs unfortunately and don't want to give wrong information.
I am high risk for preterm birth and also young so we were strongly encouraged to do a single embryo transfer which we did .
Idaho Falls

I loved that Dr. Conway was so respectful of our wishes, especially since we transferred from another clinic. She treated us like she wanted the best for us and to get the best outcome...I did a lot of research before transferring clinics and felt very confident in having her be our doctor. Our very first appointment with her, I felt instantly at ease and at peace. Even though our Frozen Embryo Transfer ended in a miscarriage, she treated me with so much compassion and has helped us find answers to why it didn't work out. I feel very confident having her be my doctor when we do a new fresh egg retrieval...
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway was absolutely amazing! I did a lot of research before transferring clinics and felt very confident in having her be our doctor. Our very first appointment with her, I felt instantly at ease and at peace. Even though our Frozen Embryo Transfer ended in a miscarriage, she treated me with so much compassion and has helped us find answers to why it didn't work out. I feel very confident having her be my doctor when we do a new fresh egg retrieval.
If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask them. She answered all of mine and was not only professional, but she was very warm and welcoming.
For my FET we used Estradiol and Progesterone shots along with Progesterone suppositories.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Brittany Summerhays and Amberlie Hastings)
Brittany was always there to answer my questions. If I would email her with a question she would either call me as soon as she was able to or email me right back. The little bit that I have worked with Amberlie, she has seemed very helpful and kind.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic itself is great! It is very clean and welcoming. The receptionist, Kat, is so wonderful to work with! She is very sensitive about your needs and why you are there.
Our insurance covered majority of our costs for our procedure. All that we have had to pay so far is just over $1600
Murray

I did two cycles with her [Dr. Conway]. Looking back I don't feel she put enough thought into my situation. After the first cycle, I brought in some ideas and suggestions that I found on the internet that might improve my chances of getting more quality embryos. She didn't want to try them, however, she did suggest a couple of different things that I tried, but I still ended up with the same results. I just didn't feel like she put that much thought into my second cycle, because I feel like we didn't switch much around.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I did two cycles with her. Looking back I don't feel she put enough thought into my situation. After the first cycle, I brought in some ideas and suggestions that I found on the internet that might improve my chances of getting more quality embryos. She didn't want to try them, however, she did suggest a couple of different things that I tried, but I still ended up with the same results. I just didn't feel like she put that much thought into my second cycle, because I feel like we didn't switch much around.
I feel like I trusted her and the staff to tell me what to do and when to do it. I think that is important. They are doctors/nurses with a lot of knowledge and information. However, do your own research and become familiar with the procedure. If you feel like you want something done, advocate for yourself.
Her nurse seemed too busy. It was hard to get her on the phone and get her to return phone calls and because of that I felt like I wasn't getting the answers I needed and more like I was there going through the process but not getting anything explained to me.
1st cycle, antagonist. (8 retrieved, 1 normal embryo) 2nd cycle, antagonist. I did add in 1 mg dexamethasone, some testosterone cream. (16 retrieved, 1 normal embryo)
They seemed too busy. I didn't feel like they responded to phone calls very quickly.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Good: Two locations and nice offices and patient rooms.
Cycles were about $10K and the meds were about $5K.

2017 - 2019
Willing to always use evidence based practice and give percentages of one treatment vs another. Gives honest and trustworthy advice based on her knowledge and outcomes for other patients ... We are MFI so we jumped straight to IVF with ICSI. Every patient is different and has different circumstances and she [Dr. Conway] takes that in to consideration. Be patient and trust her work.
2017 - 2019
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Very thorough and hopeful. I wish she would move to Idaho Falls, love her so much! Her employees truly seem to love their job under her direction. Willing to always use evidence based practice and give percentages of one treatment vs another. Gives honest and trustworthy advice based on her knowledge and outcomes for other patients
Do it! She is a busy gal so there might be a wait time, but if anyone can get you answers its her
Personable and truly cares for couples and conceiving
We are MFI so we jumped straight to IVF with ICSI. Every patient is different and has different circumstances and she takes that in to consideration. Be patient and trust her work.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Idaho fertility center has 1 RN and 1 PA. Lesley and stephanie are the bomb)
Lesley and stephanie are on top of it all. Professional and willing to investigate answers they dont know the answer to
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
IFC is small but they are working on that. For the size you are the only one at the clinic at the time usually. They have all the necessary equipment needed to do the job. Professional and always there to answer the phone when needed.
9800 per cycle not including meds and labs
Conway highly suggests 1 single embro per transfer. Multiple gestation pregnancies are high risk and she wants what's best for both mom and baby

1 IVF, Donor Sperm
[Dr. Deirdre Conway was] Very open and gave me her cell phone number right away and said to call or text for anything. Walked my husband and I through all of our options. She did not pressure us to make decisions quickly. Was able to always get us in to be seen. She also worked very closely with another dr not in their practice to help us conceive.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Keep an open mind and realize there are more than one option.
Always got back to me quickly when I had a question or concern. Was very understanding of the fact we lived 4 hours from the office and did phone visits.
Egg retrieval for me while also working closely with a male infertility dr who was performing the microtese on him. It was cordinated together since they have learned sperm alone doesn't freeze well.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
If you don't hear back by the next day give them a call. They were very easy to work with and accommodating. It is a large office so it's best to communicate with your coordinator. She was always able to get all my questions answered. They do a very nice job of running on time which is awesome.
2013 - 2018
She [Dr. Deirdre Conway] worked hard to make sure I was Comfortable.. she knew my fears and addressed them all without making me feel dumb!... She really listened to my feelings and knew that they were valid she worked hard to make sure I understood All that would happen... they can help you in more ways than a regular Ob can! I wish I would Have known that sooner
2013 - 2018
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Seriously I have no complaints I woudl Do it all over again! I have One frozen and wish we could afford to do it right now! She worked hard to make sure I was Comfortable.. she knew my fears and addressed them all without making me feel dumb!
Go before you have been to anyone else! Don’t wait, they can help you in more ways than a regular Ob can! I wish I would Have known that sooner
Gosh I wish I remembered More! All I know Is Lupron, progesterone, something that started with an m! Baby aspirin
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center.
They all were very great listeners, worked hard to make sure that they knew my feelings!
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
It was great! They know what they are doing, clean and organized, they are busy which is good in my mind means they know what they are doing and people know it!! They all seem competent to be able to do their jobs, they made sure I understood The calendar
Gosh I would Have to find my receipt, cost of meds, cost of transfer, cost of anesthesia, cost of lab, cost of icsi
She thought one would be enough I decided 2 and ended up with a single little boy!! Now one frozen

2013 - 2017
5 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF
She [Dr. Deirdre Conway] recommended we freeze all eggs and let my body rest due to the overstimulation that occurred due to egg retrieval. We ended up freezing 7 5-day embryos. They did do ICSI in half the embryos since they were unsure if that may be have been an issue but found it was not... She listened told us what she believed was the cause and what our best course of action was to get us the child we had tried for. She explained things well and helped us see all our options. I would highly recommend her and have already done so for other friends and family
2013 - 2017
5 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Prior to seeing Dr. Conway we had another dr who did not listen to us nor could he give us any reason why things weren't working as he had expected. Dr Conway was very empathetic to our situation and how long we had been trying. She listened told us what she believed was the cause and what our best course of action was to get us the child we had tried for. She explained things well and helped us see all our options. I would highly recommend her and have already done so for other friends and family
Go in with all your questions. Be upfront with her and she will be the same for you. I whole heartedly trust her and am so grateful to have found her as my dr
She recommended we freeze all eggs and let my body rest due to the overstimulation that occurred due to egg retrieval. We ended up freezing 7 5-day embryos. They did do ICSI in half the embryos since they were unsure if that may be have been an issue but found it was not
Felt like they did well just getting what they needed done.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Had issues with billing which with costly procedures can be devastating but the manager did a great job of listening and fixing the problem. They even offered to help with covering the cost of ICSI for us
She gave us the risks and let us decide.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
She [Dr. Conway] is understanding and very knowledgeable. She answered every question and concern I had. I really felt she listened when I talked. I work in the medical field so she was good to explain everything in detail so I knew what was happening. She was honest about what she thinks would be a good choice for moving forward....She remembered our journey as it's been so far, spoke to me by name, she answered all the questions and concerns I had. She didn't pressure me into any option but was honest about what she thought would work.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
She is understanding and very knowledgeable. She answered every question and concern I had. I really felt she listened when I talked. I work in the medical field so she was good to explain everything in detail so I knew what was happening. She was honest about what she thinks would be a good choice for moving forward.
It may take a little bit of time to get in to see her the first time but she is worth every minute.
They take a while to get back to you, and sometimes the staff isn't helpful,but when you get a nurse who knows what going on they're very helpful
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Strengths : having amazing doctors, very knowledgeable. A beautiful building that is really relaxing. Opportunities are endless Weakness: nurses take a while to get back and you don't always get someone who knows what they are talking about.
Office visit: 35$ Sperm wash: 250 Iui: 875
Pleasant Grove

She [Dr. Conway] answered all of our questions and made me feel comfortable with all the procedures. I didn’t see her all the time, but for the procedures I did. She was really respectful when I had a miscarriage... She had great bedside manner and was really informative. She made us feel comfortable and did everything to help us get pregnant, which we did successfully. She listened to our needs, put in her input, but allowed us to do what we thought was best.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Don’t be afraid to tell her what you want to do. Communication is key so let her know all your concerns
She answered all of our questions and made me feel comfortable with all the procedures. I didn’t see her all the time, but for the procedures I did. She was really respectful when I had a miscarriage
We tried a few IUI treatments with using clomid. After that didn’t work then we went to IVF. They used ISCI where they inject the speed into the retrived eggs. Then they got 14 that stayed fertilized. After 3 days, 7 were left. We transferred 2 embryos and ended up with triplets.
Very informative and thorough.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic was really clean and everyone was so friendly. They were very helpful when I miscarried and made sure we were okay after everything happened. They made sure to let us know that when we were ready to try again to contact them. It was very comforting and they felt more like family
IUI total cost was about $1300 IVF total costs was about $15,000
Our doctor recommended 1 embryo transfer however we felt strongly that we needed to transfer two and she did.
Pleasant Grove

I only saw her [Dr. Deirdre Conway] twice, at my initial appointment and for a dye teat of my Fallopian tubes. All of the other appointments were with varied nurses. I felt like she just did assembly line treatment instead of doing what would actually give me the best chance to conceive.... My appointments were never on time, even the ones that were timed IUI cycles. It was a different assistant doing each IUI, and they always asked me the same insensitive questions which I feel they wouldn’t have had to ask if they had read my charts.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I only saw her twice, at my initial appointment and for a dye teat of my Fallopian tubes. All of the other appointments were with varied nurses. I felt like she just did assembly line treatment instead of doing what would actually give me the best chance to conceive.
Go somewhere else. The office is all about making money.
They never read my charts or new my history. My appointments were AlWAYs late!
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Assembly line, one size fits all fertility treatment. Cold, sterile feeling building, and always running behind schedule. The staff were not very friendly, especially the desk where you pay, and the nurses never read your chart so they ask insensitive questions.
$2000 per IUI cycle (we had to use donor sperm because my husband is sterile so that added $1000 to each procedure)
Pleasant Grove

She [Dr. Conway] takes the time to explain things, always involved in all my treatments and has final say. Very friendly, personable and understanding. She seems like she genuinely cares. She doesn’t always meet with you but has a great staff and always gives the finally say and has her hand in everything. Even changing medication, it comes from her.... She was very personable; took the time to explain things and always has her staff follow up.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
She takes the time to explain things, always involved in all my treatments and has final say. Very friendly, personable and understanding. She seems like she genuinely cares. She doesn’t always meet with you but has a great staff and always gives the finally say and has her hand in everything. Even changing medication, it comes from her.
Trust her.
The IUI process. Adding gonal f to increase my follicles that wouldn’t fully grow.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Candace)
Conway’s team is so great
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Generally great for the most part. I would like to see Conway a little more but her staff does a great time. The wait time isn’t usually bad. Pricing is fair, Conway finds way to discount things for me. Two locations help for when I am at home or work.
Each IUI with medication was around $800-1000
Pleasant Grove

She [Dr. Deirdre Conway] is kind and clear. I only saw her a handful of time during my year of treatment because she comes in from Utah. Every interaction was pleasant. She took the time to call me personally when it came to big changes in my IVF cycle. She didn't cancel my IVF cycle despite my poor odds...
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
She is kind and clear. I only saw her a handful of time during my year of treatment because she comes in from Utah. Every interaction was pleasant. She took the time to call me personally when it came to big changes in my IVF cycle. She didn't cancel my IVF cycle despite my poor odds.
The staff knew who I was and was invested in my success.
The staff was amazing. They made me feel comfortable and cared for.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
They call you from multiple private numbers so you always need to have your phone on and answer every call you get. So you can't have your phone send unknown numbers straight to voicemail. They don't always answer the phone because they have limited staff, but the always return your call if you leave a message.
I was lucky enough to have insurance coverage that paid for 80% of the procedures. I mostly paid my 20% copay and my prescription copay. The most expensive this out of pocket was IVF specialty medications.

Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Dr. Conway is very knowledgeable and kind. She made it very clear on what to expect and taught us many things about infertility. She made us feel comfortable and at ease. Although I never had a positive pregnancy test, I did have a positive experience....She was very kind and cared about how I was feeling throughout the process.... Ask questions. Dr. Conway will answer them.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Ask questions. Dr. Conway will answer them.
She was very kind and cared about how I was feeling throughout the process.
I can't remember.
Very kind and helpful
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
They are hard to get a hold of. Sometimes it would take days to get them to answer the phone or to call back. However, everyone was kind and knew me by name. They also worked around my work schedule.
14,000 for ivf. 800 for iui. 500 for times intercourse.
None
Murray

I saw Dr Conway for my consult latst year in Idaho. My egg retrieval was on Sunday so the dr that was on call performed my egg retrieval. There was a scheduling conflict on ET day, Dr Parker did my egg transfer.... I used omnitrope, testosterone gel. Gonal f/ centrotide, menopur, trigger. 10 eggs, 9 mature, 3 made it to day 5/6.... I was nervous about doing a 5 day transfer but ultimately glad we waited for the 5 days. I feel the 5dt vs 3st are better and they have a better outcome.
Ask A lot of questions.
Appointments went well. Felt like everyone I was in contact with was caring.
My coordinator communicated in a timely manner.