5.1

Deirdre Conway works at

5296 Commerce Dr.
Murray, UT 84107
Pleasant Grove
1446 W. Pleasant Grove Blvd.
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
535 W Sunnyside Rd #1
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
208-529-2019

Treated 2019 - 2020
I’m using dr Conway for secondary infertility...I have only been able to complete one cycle of femara 5mg with trigger shot for timed intercourse. They found polyps in my uterus and I am awaiting removal of the polyps for further treatment...was very analytical stated the facts and started testing that day. It was nice to be able to start immediately and not have to wait, but my husband described it as being pushed through like cattle.
They [nurses] are friendly and caring, they also take time with you to make sure you know what fit are doing for your treatment abs are willing to answer any questions you have when you call...After getting blood draws done I was informed I would be able to see the results on my portal they have never posted to my portal. I was also told that the polo in my uterus had no effect on my fertility one appointment then the next it was a huge problem resulting in postponing a cycle.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I saw dr Conway for my consult and then had a phone call follow up with her. After that I’ve not seen her again I’ve only seen her PA and nurses. The initial meeting was good and her treatments aggressive since I’ve been through this before. She was willing to take my experiences and what I wanted when she made the treatment plan.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Be prepared to move quickly of that is what you want. Take your time to think about what you would like to do and let her know she will work with you but you have to be open.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr Conway was very analytical stated the facts and started testing that day. It was nice to be able to start immediately and not have to wait, but my husband described it as being pushed through like cattle.
Describe the protocols Deirdre Conway used in your cycles at Utah Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I’m using dr Conway for secondary infertility. I am still using her but so far I have only been able to complete one cycle of femara 5mg with trigger shot for timed intercourse. They found polyps in my uterus and I am awaiting removal of the polyps for further treatment.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
They are friendly and caring, they also take time with you to make sure you know what fit are doing for your treatment abs are willing to answer any questions you have when you call
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
They are very good at what they do they have done it so much but some times it’s feels like it moves to quickly and you don’t have time to make a decision they want you to decide on the spot. They know who you are but forget what treatment you are doing while you are in the office with them.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center.
200 for saline ultrasound, 450 for timed intercourse. 1200 for hysterograph
Treated 2018 - 2020
[Dr.] Conway in general was very warm and kind...my Husband and I have been receiving treatment for the last 2 years. Our consultation went well and I felt she was able to give us some answers that explained some of the issues we’d been having. Come to find I have PCOS and endometriosis; I’ve also had several other procedures guided by her. When things haven’t gone as planned I appreciate her honesty and willingness to answer our questions and concerns. She has a great bedside manner.
[Nurses at Utah Fertility Center are] Very kind and compassionate people. They’ve had a hard time recalling where we are at in cycles and what we’ve tried before...Prescriptions not being called in in a timely fashion. This has happened on a few occasions. I’ve also had to call asking for results that weren’t provided when I was told to expect them...Each IUI cycles was approximately $900 plus medications...IVF will cost us over 10k for a single cycle.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Take time to fill out all the paperwork prior to your initial consult. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Clinic staff often forgetting where we were at in the cycle or what had tried. Conway in general was very warm and kind.
1 timed intercourse cycle with femara and a trigger shot. This ended in a chemical pregnancy. 3 rounds of IUI with femara, dex, injectable and trigger shots. First 2 rounds only 1-2 follicles developed. Our last cycle we added menopur with 5+ follicles. All of these cycles ended with negative beta tests. We are now discussing starting IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie)
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Nice updated facility; kind staff; compassionate and flexible. The doctor is impressive and the capabilities of the facility itself is convenient. Sometimes they’ve struggled to recall previous cycles and how I responded. I’ve also left messages with people for those calls to not be returned.
Each IUI cycles was approximately $900 plus medications. My insurance had covered most of my direct consultations. Insurance also helped cover portions of my blood work. IVF will cost us over 10k for a single cycle.
Describe Deirdre Conway's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Utah Fertility Center.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Utah Fertility Center.
Prescriptions not being called in in a timely fashion. This has happened on a few occasions. I’ve also had to call asking for results that weren’t provided when I was told to expect them. Nothing that is worthy to “write home about.” We are very fortunate to have access to a clinic of the caliber in our area.
Idaho Falls

So far in my treatment I have had a positive experience working with Dr. Conway. I think my only frustration is that after my initial two visits, I have not even laid eyes on her. She was willing to sit down with me and discuss my concerns and answer questions. ... Since I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility, we decided to just move forward with doing an IUI. She said we would do about 2-3 and then re-evaluate from there if that hadn't worked. I'm not on my 3rd cycle. She also put me on femara instead of clomid, because she believes it is better and has less side effects.
They [Utah Fertility Center] are very good about calling you back within the day if you have questions. They have on call workers on the weekend. They are all very kind and you feel like they care, even people who are scheduling your next appointment. ... The staff at Dr. Conway's office are all very kind and caring. They are validating and many have gone through fertility treatments as well. They make you feel comfortable and cared about.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
So far in my treatment I have had a positive experience working with Dr. Conway. I think my only frustration is that after my initial two visits, I have not even laid eyes on her. She was willing to sit down with me and discuss my concerns and answer questions. She normalized some things for me and helped me find a solution. She seems kind and caring and aligns with my goal of wanting to get pregnant. I would definitely recommend her, however I would like to have met with her more or see her more for my actual treatments.
Ask as many questions as you have. Don't be afraid to schedule a consultation with her if you have more questions along the way. This is totally appropriate to do, especially since you won't see her too often otherwise.
Dr. Conway was willing to listen to me and answer my questions. I had some concerns and she normalized them and helped me find a solution I felt comfortable with.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
They are very good about calling you back within the day if you have questions. They have on call workers on the weekend. They are all very kind and you feel like they care, even people who are scheduling your next appointment.
As my insurance does not pay for fertility treatment, they would bill anything to insurance that was "billable" like labs or other diagnostic testing. The IUI was $875 and that cannot be billed through my insurance. I also paid for my medications separately through a pharmacy they work with who works with them to provide less expensive medications.
Pleasant Grove
Dr. Conway prescribed a thyroid medicine, as my tests came back stating I have a thyroid issue. Thyroid can cause infertility and she wanted to see if we could get my numbers back in a healthy range. This has been the only treatment plan thus far...While talking to Dr. Conway, she noticed how interested my husband and I were in the nitty-gritty details and broke everything down even more. She was very professional and easy to talk to. No question asked was considered a “bad” question so it made her easier to talk to about all of the things
We have never waited longer than 5 minutes to go back [at Utah Fertility Center]; several times it was like I sat down and a minute later they were bringing me back to the room! They also have a hot cocoa/coffee machine which is super nice. We have never had any issues or attitude from the receptionists; they have all been sociable and kind. Only the best things to say about this clinic, for sure. Best doctor experience I have ever had.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway really took the time to listen to my husband and I. She also was extremely thorough while telling us about possible issues as well as the possible procedures we could undergo. I did come in with a cycle calendar that was misinterpreted. However it is unclear whether Dr. Conway misinterpreted it or if the person who scheduled the appointment scheduled it for a “normal” cycle (my cycle is 23 days; “normal” is 28 days). So my ovulation test was scheduled at a time when I wouldn’t have a chance at positive results (it was scheduled 1 day before my expected period). When this was brought up with a nurse practitioner, she was confused as to why my blood was drawn that day too. However, all other tests and procedures have gone smoother for sure. They took my calendar and I more seriously after that and scheduled an ovulation test at a more appropriate time.
Make sure you know your cycle before going in. I tracked mine on an app and it helped Dr. Conway figure out when tests would be appropriate. Also, advocate for your cycle. In the moment, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. But if they want to have you take an ovulation test at a certain time that your calendar says isn’t close to correct (apps aren’t always right, though!), make sure you ask why and bring up that your app said otherwise. They’re really great at answering questions and taking things into consideration!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
They were so sweet and definitely made an effort to break any awkwardness. They always made sure they spoke within their own level of competency and told us what questions were more applicable for Dr. Conway.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
We have never waited longer than 5 minutes to go back; several times it was like I sat down and a minute later they were bringing me back to the room! They also have a hot cocoa/coffee machine which is super nice. We have never had any issues or attitude from the receptionists; they have all been sociable and kind. Only the best things to say about this clinic, for sure. Best doctor experience I have ever had.

Treated 2015 - 2019
Ask is it is possible to see her [Dr. Deirdre Conway] on your visits instead of dealing with the nurses...When I actually get to see Dr. Conway she is very informative and I seem to leave with hope and comfort. I will say I don't get to see her very often. I don't see or hear from her after my appointments. I only communicate with her nurses. I definitely feel like she could be more involved, especially with so much money on the line...they started me on clomid with timed intercourse. With 2 or 3 fails of that, they started me on Femara and I did an IUI with that. I was so lucky to get pregnant with that first IUI. Since then I have been back in hopes of having another child. So far I have had blood work, dye tube testing, Femara and two failed IUI's.
[Utah Fertility Center] started me on clomid with timed intercourse. With 2 or 3 fails of that, they started me on Femara and I did an IUI with that. I was so lucky to get pregnant with that first IUI. Since then I have been back in hopes of having another child. So far I have had blood work, dye tube testing, Femara and two failed IUI's...Overall my experience with the nurses has been really good. They are always so sweet and helpful. One thing I would say is that I feel like they are getting to busy at this clinic. Sometimes it's hard to get in contact with a nurse right away. They usually check voicemails at the end of the day and get back to you.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Ask is it is possible to see her on your visits instead of dealing with the nurses.
I felt like I was treated like a human. Dr. Conway is a very nice and professional doctor. They only thing I would like to see different is more interaction with her verses the nurses. During my two failed IUI's I never spoke with Dr. Conway. She reviews everything, but you never speak with her directly.
When I first visited the clinic they started me on clomid with timed intercourse. With 2 or 3 fails of that, they started me on Femara and I did an IUI with that. I was so lucky to get pregnant with that first IUI. Since then I have been back in hopes of having another child. So far I have had blood work, dye tube testing, Femara and two failed IUI's.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Utah Fertility Clinic's strengths are definitely the knowledge they have. I can definitely see that they are very will educated and take things very seriously. Their weakness would be that they over book and the doctor's themselves need to spend more quality time with patients. Even a phone call to talk about the visit would be nice.
Around $1,000 for every IUI.
Treated 2018 - 2019
My husband and I met with Dr. Conway for the initial consultation and really liked her. She was kind, compassionate, straightforward, answered all of our questions clearly, and came across as someone who genuinely cared about our successful outcome. All of our treatments so far have been performed by nurses so I really only have that one appointment to evaluate Dr. Conway on.... When we met with Dr. Conway she gave us three treatment options: timed intercourse, IUI, or just going straight for IVF.
UFC is a very well-run clinic. I almost never have to wait for more than a few minutes for any of my appointments and they are typically pretty quick appointments. I will say that sometimes it almost feels too efficient, like they are trying to get as many people through as quickly as they possibly can. Maybe that speaks more to their popularity than anything though? Overall it's a nice, clean, friendly fertility clinic.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Go into the appointment with the knowledge that there is a lot of information coming your way so it is normal to feel overwhelmed.
For the most part, I feel like the staff at UFC really cares for me and my successful outcome. However, there have been times where it felt like I was just one more patient on the conveyer belt - going through the same motions as the many other women receiving the same treatments. There was one point where our insemination appointment was 1/2 hour behind, and the nurse explained the delay as "doing something for Dr. Conway." It bothered us to feel like our time and treatment wasn't as important as whatever else they had going on. I think patients should always be number one.
When we met with Dr. Conway she gave us three treatment options: timed intercourse, IUI, or just going straight for IVF. We decided on IUI with the understanding we'd try it 3-4 times before moving to IVF. My first IUI cycle went like this: I had my baseline ultrasound on day 3 of my cycle, took femara on days 3-8 of my cycle, came in for a follow-up ultrasound on day 12, and then was told I'd be ready for the trigger shot the following night. I took the trigger shot on Friday night (day 14) and went in for the insemination 36 hours later. This was unsuccessful. Round two started off similar: went in for baseline on day 3, started Femara that night, went back on day 12 for monitoring, was told I wasn't ready so I was told to take Femara again, then came back about four days later. At that point I was told I might have already ovulated or was about to so they did bloodwork. I was called later and told I was about to ovulate so they did the insemination without trigger shot the next afternoon. It was negative. The third IUI cycle went basically the same as the first one. Again, a negative result.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
The nurses have all been very kind and knowledgable. I would say some are more gentle and experienced than others, but overall I have been completely happy with their care.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Our initial consultation with Dr. Conway cost $230. Each cycle of IUI costs $875, plus around $175 for the associated fertility drugs (Femara, trigger shot, and progesterone - not purchased through UFC). I have also spent several hundred dollars on bloodwork - genetic testing, pregnancy tests, hormone testing, etc.
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr.Conway is an amazing doctor, which makes her a very busy doctor. It was hard to see her sometimes and she's often out of town. I switched to another doctor that had more time after my first round of IVF.... When doing fertility, you have to be ready for a transfer whenever your body is ready. This often time means that you are working with the whole fertility center you choose and not just one single doctor, so choose carefully.
The staff [Utah Fertility] is very friendly and welcoming and clean. The women who take your blood are absolutely amazing at doing so.... However, it was hard to reach anybody often times when I would call and would sometimes take days to hear back from someone when I left a message....The clinic had a couple of times where the medication that had to be ordered from out of state was never ordered. This resulted in me having to drive a considerable amount
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr.Conway is very nice and made me feel like she was listening to me when she was able to make the time.
I don't recall everything we did besides it being a medicated cycle. I know it took longer then expected for my body to be ready and we did get a positive pregnancy test. We managed to be pregnant for 10 weeks before we lost the baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center.
The staff at Utah Fertility can be very hard to get a hold of and not always completely on the same page in your care. I was often very frustrated and confused.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The staff is very friendly and welcoming and clean. The women who take your blood are absolutely amazing at doing so (that's so important when you're giving blood so often). However, it was hard to reach anybody often times when I would call and would sometimes take days to hear back from someone when I left a message. Although this clinic is in Murray, all procedures and certain appointments will be out in Pleasant Grove which was a drive for me and I was not made aware until after starting treatment there.
Our first transfer with medication, egg retrieval and the actual transfer cost us $16,000.
Both doctors I've seen wanted and strongly encouraged me only doing one embryo. We did however decide to do 2 in the next round of IVF.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic had a couple of times where the medication that had to be ordered from out of state was never ordered. This resulted in me having to drive a considerable amount to get the shot needed. The staff was not all aware of the treatment I was receiving.
Murray
Dr. Conway sincerely listened to our concerns and questions. She created a fertility plan that reflected our wants and needs rather than just creating a generic plan. Due to our age and male factor infertility, we wanted to get aggressive quickly. Dr. Conway created a plan we are in the middle of and happy about. Also has been easy to reach and personable...We did two IUI's - one with mild medication (resulting in chemical pregnancy) and a second IUI with more aggressive medication (negative pregnancy test). We have since started our planning for IVF in January 2019. Dr. Conway has answered every single question (no matter how ridiculous) quickly and has been compassionate and kind.
The IUI procedure and sperm wash [at Utah Fertility Center] was roughly $900. Blood work was billed to my insurance. Dr. Conway waived the consultation fee...was quick to get into, the staff is incredibly friendly, and the pricing is very comparative to the other fertility clinics in the area. Staff move around from the different clinics often, so you will see new faces...Dr. Conway sincerely listened to our concerns and questions. She created a fertility plan that reflected our wants and needs rather than just creating a generic plan. Due to our age and male factor infertility, we wanted
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway was incredibly helpful in our fertility planning. We came to her with a bunch of questions as well as an idea of what we wanted to do for our fertility plan. Dr. Conway created a fertility plan that checked all our boxes and progresses quickly (per our direction). We did two IUI's - one with mild medication (resulting in chemical pregnancy) and a second IUI with more aggressive medication (negative pregnancy test). We have since started our planning for IVF in January 2019. Dr. Conway has answered every single question (no matter how ridiculous) quickly and has been compassionate and kind.
Be honest with yourself and your doctor about how aggressive you would like to go and how quickly you'd like to get aggressive. Don't default into a fertility plan that isn't customized to you.
Dr. Conway began me on 10mg of Letrozole for both my 1st and 2nd IUI procedures. The second procedure also included two shots of medication and then my HCG shot. Also put both myself and husband on vitamins.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Utah Fertility Clinic was quick to get into, the staff is incredibly friendly, and the pricing is very comparative to the other fertility clinics in the area. Staff move around from the different clinics often, so you will see new faces.
The IUI procedure and sperm wash was roughly $900. Blood work was billed to my insurance. Dr. Conway waived the consultation fee.
Treated 2016 - 2018
We had 2 unsuccessful frozen transfers and then the Dr [Deirdre Conway] told us about the ERA biopsy. It's not very well known or studied so it was definitely a risk but to us, it was well worth it. This changed the window of implantation which resulted in my first positive pregnancy test, which I miscarried. We tried one last time with our last embryo and it has resulted in a successful pregnancy. I also appreciated that since we moved from AZ and transferred records from a different fertility doctor, she reviewed those records and saw we had already done multiple IUIs
This [Utah Fertility Center-Pleasant Grove] is an extremely high volume, busy Clinic. As with many doctor offices, expect to have long wait times in the waiting room, but for the most part, the office did well responding to calls and emails with questions.... I dont remember the Dr talking to us about eSET specifically but I do remember her nurse calling to ask us how many embryos we wanted transferred. I was annoyed that this wasn't discussed with the doctor when the nurse told me that they recommend only one embryo be transferred. She, the nurse, vaguely reviewed why the doctor recommended only one Embryo transfer because we had all of our embryos not only graded, but biopsied
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I could tell Dr Conway had the knowledge and background experience but there were still times during the course of multiple treatments that I felt confused about treatment and didn't have answers. This may have been bc she flat out didn't have answers for me or as a patient, I didn't understand. I work in the health field and know that patients hear what they want to hear at times
Not to give up if you don't get the results you want. And if you do and IVF and it fails, absolutely ask about the ERA biopsy. It was a game-changer for us
It's been many years I've undergone fertility treatments. There was one time I almost switched doctors because I felt the clinic staff was not getting back to me and I didn't know what the next step was and Conway didn't seem to have answers for me. Even so, I stuck with it and became persistent and am glad I stayed with Conway
We had 2 unsuccessful frozen transfers and then the Dr told us about the ERA biopsy. It's not very well known or studied so it was definitely a risk but to us, it was well worth it. This changed the window of implantation which resulted in my first positive pregnancy test, which I miscarried. We tried one last time with our last embryo and it has resulted in a successful pregnancy. I also appreciated that since we moved from AZ and transferred records from a different fertility doctor, she reviewed those records and saw we had already done multiple IUIs. We discussed the possibility of doing a few more IUIs and after a lot of discussion and reviewing medical studies, I was glad that she didn't have us waste any more time or money on IUIs
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Amberlie)
Honestly, and this was only my experience, I did not like or get along with my nurse coordinator. There was a time that I asked if there was someone different I could work with, and there wasn't I would have to change doctors. I continued to work with this nurse coordinator even though our personalities did not mesh
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
This is an extremely high volume, busy Clinic. As with many doctor offices, expect to have long wait times in the waiting room, but for the most part, the office did well responding to calls and emails with questions.
I was a unique case and was part of a drug study for the egg retrieval so I didn't have any cost associated with that part. The cost of subsequent transfers, meds, ultrasounds and visits added to be around $4500 each cycle
I dont remember the Dr talking to us about eSET specifically but I do remember her nurse calling to ask us how many embryos we wanted transferred. I was annoyed that this wasn't discussed with the doctor when the nurse told me that they recommend only one embryo be transferred. She, the nurse, vaguely reviewed why the doctor recommended only one Embryo transfer because we had all of our embryos not only graded, but biopsied. The first two transfers we did only transfer one embryo with no success, but the next two we transferred multiple and in our case this was the best option for success. I still have not had a pregnancy with multiples
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Utah Fertility Center.
Was waiting at a pharmacy and the clinic staff said they called in an rx but the pharmacy never got it and I had to call to have them call it in again. It was an rx that was specially planned on a calendar date and I needed it that day
Treated 2017
I do wish my pcos was more addressed to my protocol [with Dr. Deirdre Conway] before starting IVF. We only could afford doing it once and after it had failed I got a second opinion that I should have done it differently with having pcos. So I wish I wasn't put on the same protocol that they start everyone out on to see how it works for me... And she was great I don't have any complaints about her I guess I just wish that my case might have been handled a little differently that might have been better results. But she's very caring and she's definitely a great people person and a really good bedside manner!
$750 to freeze and take care of the embryos but I got that refunded [by Utah Fertility Center] since none of mine made it... it would be really nice at these clinics if they knew why you were coming in for that particular blood draw. Just to kind of ask how we're doing or know that this blood draws is huge for us like the pregnancy test one. It would be nice if they were a little more informed on sensitive cases and could be a little bit more personal with you.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I do wish my pcos was more addressed to my protocol before starting IVF. We only could afford doing it once and after it had failed I got a second opinion that I should have done it differently with having pcos. So I wish I wasn't put on the same protocol that they start everyone out on to see how it works for me. Nothing against her as a person or doctor I know she's doing the best job that she knows how with experience. She was really nice and listened to me I just didn't know what I know now and I am grateful we have answered from our IVF. And she was great I don't have any complaints about her I guess I just wish that my case might have been handled a little differently that might have been better results. But she's very caring and she's definitely a great people person and a really good bedside manner!
Do your research any and all questions that you have she's really good at answering every single one of them so that you'll feel comfortable with your protocol and why is she would like to do certain things and not do others as others have done but it does help knowing the reasons why and how she's going to approach your treatment so you feel good about it but if you would like to add something to your treatment definitely ask for it.
She was really nice! She really wanted to help.
I'm sorry I do not remember my dosages right now I did use gonal F and menopur and cetrotide. She put me on the dosage that she kind of starts everyone out on and then how I react to it she'll lower it or increase it. I stayed through my monitoring the same never went up or down in my medications. The 10th day is usually normal for an egg retrieval but I got mine done a day sooner because how my ultrasound went and got it done at day 9. They counted a lot of follicles in each of my ovaries and I was supposed to respond that way because I have a lot of eggs but I only had 9 eggs. The rest were just empty and she was surprised at the low number. 3 of them made it to day 5 but all were behind. We still tried transferring 2 and then the third one we had didn't make it to day 6. And my test results was negative. She from that point diagnose me with poor egg quality but after that experience I did get a second opinion from another Dr. saying that my age and everything I shouldn't have poor egg quality but I should have been on a lower dosage for a longer amount of time to address my PCOS and have better quality eggs that might've been able to have healthy embryos to try and implant. But we all didn't know I was going to react that way so there's no one to blame or anything like that it is frustrating though.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
The nursing staff was great and I don't know if this is in all clinics or what the organization is but it would be really nice at these clinics if they knew why you were coming in for that particular blood draw. Just to kind of ask how we're doing or know that this blood draws is huge for us like the pregnancy test one. It would be nice if they were a little more informed on sensitive cases and could be a little bit more personal with you.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I really do love this clinic in Pleasant Grove it is beautifully constructed very nice sculptures and paintings in the waiting room. Very clean and pleasant. They're very organized, lots of cute baby pictures on the wall when you walk into the back, it helps you to be hopeful. Their ratings are really good and I did have a really good experience with them. They're all very professional and nice.
I know my IVF cost 10,000 something? I don't have the right number but that included monitoring and blood draws. I did have to pay an additional 1,500 for icis? I know I might have those four letters wrong but it's where they help the sperm in plant into the egg. And then $750 to freeze and take care of the embryos but I got that refunded since none of mine made it. And then 400 for the anesthesiologist.
She did explain very well she was very strong with only transferring one but at the end because of how poor quality they were and there wasn't that many she said that at that point she usually does two because of the results and we did end up doing two. I did want to do two from the beginning no matter how many we got or not but she was very against that but would do it if I really told her I wanted it but she was very persistent on only transferring one which I understood why and the numbers and everything but in the end we still do transfer 2 but they did not take.
Treated 2016 - 2017
I wish I could have spoken with her and met with her more often. So much of the communication was with nurses and I didn’t love that. But the appointments that I did get to talk with her, I left feeling hopeful and understood. She was a great doctor. I just wish there was more communication in between appointments....We did one IUI cycle with metformin. I was frustrated after it failed and I appreciated that Dr Conway wasn’t set on doing a specific amount of IUIs before trying IVF. We moved onto IVF because we were ready to get pregnant and neither parties felt like we had good chances with IUI.
Beautiful, clean, and professional. I felt like I was in wonderful hands [at Utah Fertility Center]. I wish I felt more than just another patient though. I felt like my doctor knew me, but the nurses not much at all. My biggest recommendation would be to not worry about being annoying to the nursing staff. You are the only person looking out for you for everything. Call if you have questions, call if you are looking for results.... The IUI ended up being a total of 1,000. Our fresh cycle ended up being 13,400 including medication. Our frozen cycle ended up being just short of 4,000 including medication.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Do what’s best for you! If you want to transfer 2 embryos and she suggests 1, transfer 2. Don’t feel pressured to obey every suggestion if it doesn’t feel right. Also, don’t worry about being annoying. If you have questions or need information then ask for it as many times as you need. She and the clinic are busy and no one will look out for you like YOU will.
She was very kind and understanding. Whenever we had the chance to meet with her (not all too often) she gave us a good amount of her time. She even gave me a call once after we had asked her nurses some questions and answered them all on the phone for me.
We did one IUI cycle with metformin. I was frustrated after it failed and I appreciated that Dr Conway wasn’t set on doing a specific amount of IUIs before trying IVF. We moved onto IVF because we were ready to get pregnant and neither parties felt like we had good chances with IUI. I did a fresh cycle and reacted great to the injections. I had quality eggs and quality embryos. We transferred 2, but during the tranfer saw that I was retaining water pretty intensely. I was put on a strict salt diet basically to help the retention go away. I got a positive pregnancy test, but started spotting around the same time. I ended up miscarrying the first week. Dr Conway felt it was strange to lose both (grade A) embryos. So she ran a test checking for endometritis which is basically a uterine infection. I came back positive. This is when I was so grateful I had Dr Conway as my doctor. She said it was a newer test and none of her colleagues even test for it. They put me on antibiotics for 3 weeks, tested again, and it came back negative. We then did a frozen cycle and transferred to embryos. I got a positive pregnancy test and now have a little boy who’s almost a year!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
Nice. But I didn’t feel like they knew me or remembered me much.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Beautiful, clean, and professional. I felt like I was in wonderful hands. I wish I felt more than just another patient though. I felt like my doctor knew me, but the nurses not much at all. My biggest recommendation would be to not worry about being annoying to the nursing staff. You are the only person looking out for you for everything. Call if you have questions, call if you are looking for results.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Utah Fertility Center.
The monitoring was really easy. The staff was efficient, professional, and got me in and out in good time.
Dr Conway very much suggestive of a single embryo transfer. She even asked me to reconsider during my transfer. However, we transfer 2 both cycles and ended up with 1 pregnancy.

Treated 2016
Dr. Conway was really great at communicating the initial diagnosis, and later the treatment plan. At the initial visit she drew diagrams of what she thought was happening with my PCOS and what we would probably see on the ultrasounds. She was very knowledgeable and she took the time to explain everything. I never felt rushed when meeting with her...At the follow up appointment after we had found out my tubes were blocked, Dr. Conway very patiently outlined IVF treatment plan. The news was really upsetting, but Dr. Conway helped my husband and me to feel that we weren't alone on this journey.
I felt that her nursing staff [at Utah Fertility Center] was slow to respond to questions or inquires and when they did respond it was brisk and as short as possible...appointments were scheduled at the wrong facility... Every time I was in the office they tried to collect money for treatments that I had already paid for, I was so glad that I kept all of my receipts...I think the Utah Fertility Clinic really has great doctors and nurse practitioners. I found the support staff- the nurses, front desk, and financial coordinator, to be less than great.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway and her NP, Anne-Marie, always made me feel like a person. They were both so patient and took time to explain everything. At the follow up appointment after we had found out my tubes were blocked, Dr. Conway very patiently outlined IVF treatment plan. The news was really upsetting, but Dr. Conway helped my husband and me to feel that we weren't alone on this journey.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
I really liked Dr. Conway, but I felt that her nursing staff was slow to respond to questions or inquires and when they did respond it was brisk and as short as possible. I felt that there were a number of times that treatment details were intercommunicated or appointments were scheduled at the wrong facility.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I think the Utah Fertility Clinic really has great doctors and nurse practitioners. I found the support staff- the nurses, front desk, and financial coordinator, to be less than great. We are currently saving for IVF, when we have met our savings goal and are ready to pursue treatment again I'm not sure that it will be with UFC and Dr. Conway because of the support staff. Every time I was in the office they tried to collect money for treatments that I had already paid for, I was so glad that I kept all of my receipts.
Pleasant Grove
Dr. Conway is wonderful, she is there to help and wants to do what’s best for her patients. She is always willing to review and discuss options. She is very knowledgeable and is willing to explain every little detail no matter how minute. She wants her patients to have success and is a great doctor.... She has prescribed clomid, femara, gonal f injections, provera, and HSG. Unfortunately my body hasnt responded to any of the ovulation medicine or injections yet.
[Utah Fertility Center- Pleasant Grove is a] Super clean clinic, but the worst thing is trying to get a hold of them by phone. They never seem to be available and even leaving voice mails is no guarantee you’ll hear back. The staff is very nice.... For one round of clomid it’s aeound $500. For IUI with clomid it’s $800.... She has prescribed clomid, femara, gonal f injections, provera, and HSG. Unfortunately my body hasnt responded to any of the ovulation medicine or injections yet.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Make sure to write your questions down because she can be hard to catch outside of an appointment.
Dr. Conway is a wonderful doctor and I come into appointments knowing she is there to help and encourage me in the right direction. She is personable, understanding, and positive. She wants to do what is best for me, but also wants me to make decisions based on what I feel most comfortable doing.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
They are hard to catch by phone! I’ve never had luck reaching them. They are helpful once you can get through to them and they are kind.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
For one round of clomid it’s aeound $500. For IUI with clomid it’s $800.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Utah Fertility Center.
I was told I would be called to hear blood results but never received a call. When I tried calling they still didn’t answer.
Treated 2016
She [Dr. Conway] answered all of our questions and made me feel comfortable with all the procedures. I didn’t see her all the time, but for the procedures I did. She was really respectful when I had a miscarriage... She had great bedside manner and was really informative. She made us feel comfortable and did everything to help us get pregnant, which we did successfully. She listened to our needs, put in her input, but allowed us to do what we thought was best.
The clinic [Utah Fertility Ctr] was really clean and everyone was so friendly. They were very helpful when I miscarried and made sure we were okay after everything happened. They made sure to let us know that when we were ready to try again to contact them. It was very comforting and they felt more like family... IUI total cost was about $1300 IVF total costs was about $15,000
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Don’t be afraid to tell her what you want to do. Communication is key so let her know all your concerns
She answered all of our questions and made me feel comfortable with all the procedures. I didn’t see her all the time, but for the procedures I did. She was really respectful when I had a miscarriage
We tried a few IUI treatments with using clomid. After that didn’t work then we went to IVF. They used ISCI where they inject the speed into the retrived eggs. Then they got 14 that stayed fertilized. After 3 days, 7 were left. We transferred 2 embryos and ended up with triplets.
Very informative and thorough.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic was really clean and everyone was so friendly. They were very helpful when I miscarried and made sure we were okay after everything happened. They made sure to let us know that when we were ready to try again to contact them. It was very comforting and they felt more like family
IUI total cost was about $1300 IVF total costs was about $15,000
Our doctor recommended 1 embryo transfer however we felt strongly that we needed to transfer two and she did.
Pleasant Grove
Dr. Conway is very knowledgeable and kind. She made it very clear on what to expect and taught us many things about infertility. She made us feel comfortable and at ease. Although I never had a positive pregnancy test, I did have a positive experience....She was very kind and cared about how I was feeling throughout the process.... Ask questions. Dr. Conway will answer them.
They [Utah Fertility Center] are hard to get a hold of. Sometimes it would take days to get them to answer the phone or to call back. However, everyone was kind and knew me by name. They also worked around my work schedule.... My husband needed a prescription filled, but the nurse forgot to call it in. Eventually we were able to get the medication that we needed.... 14,000 for ivf. 800 for iui. 500 for times intercourse.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Ask questions. Dr. Conway will answer them.
She was very kind and cared about how I was feeling throughout the process.
I can't remember.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center.
Very kind and helpful
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
They are hard to get a hold of. Sometimes it would take days to get them to answer the phone or to call back. However, everyone was kind and knew me by name. They also worked around my work schedule.
14,000 for ivf. 800 for iui. 500 for times intercourse.
None
Murray
I saw Dr Conway for my consult latst year in Idaho. My egg retrieval was on Sunday so the dr that was on call performed my egg retrieval. There was a scheduling conflict on ET day, Dr Parker did my egg transfer.... I used omnitrope, testosterone gel. Gonal f/ centrotide, menopur, trigger. 10 eggs, 9 mature, 3 made it to day 5/6.... I was nervous about doing a 5 day transfer but ultimately glad we waited for the 5 days. I feel the 5dt vs 3st are better and they have a better outcome.
I felt this [Utah Fertility Center - Pleasant Grove] was a much better clinic than East bay in Payson Utah. I was nervous about doing a 5 day transfer but ultimately glad we waited for the 5 days. I feel the 5dt vs 3st are better and they have a better outcome... My coordinator communicated in a timely manner.... 4200 meds 8000 ivf... I used omnitrope, testosterone gel. Gonal f/ centrotide, menopur, trigger. 10 eggs, 9 mature, 3 made it to day 5/6.
Ask A lot of questions.
Appointments went well. Felt like everyone I was in contact with was caring.
My coordinator communicated in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I felt this was a much better clinic than East bay in Payson Utah. I was nervous about doing a 5 day transfer but ultimately glad we waited for the 5 days. I feel the 5dt vs 3st are better and they have a better outcome.
4200 meds 8000 ivf
Dr let me decide 1 vs 2 max
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Utah Fertility Center.
Nurse sent wrong amt of pills to pharmacy

Treated 2016 - 2017
She [Dr. Deirdre Conway] is kind and clear. I only saw her a handful of time during my year of treatment because she comes in from Utah. Every interaction was pleasant. She took the time to call me personally when it came to big changes in my IVF cycle. She didn't cancel my IVF cycle despite my poor odds...
The staff [at Utah Fertility Center] was amazing. They made me feel comfortable and cared for...They call you from multiple private numbers so you always need to have your phone on and answer every call you get. So you can't have your phone send unknown numbers straight to voicemail. They don't always answer the phone because they have limited staff, but the always return your call if you leave a message.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
She is kind and clear. I only saw her a handful of time during my year of treatment because she comes in from Utah. Every interaction was pleasant. She took the time to call me personally when it came to big changes in my IVF cycle. She didn't cancel my IVF cycle despite my poor odds.
The staff knew who I was and was invested in my success.
The staff was amazing. They made me feel comfortable and cared for.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I was lucky enough to have insurance coverage that paid for 80% of the procedures. I mostly paid my 20% copay and my prescription copay. The most expensive this out of pocket was IVF specialty medications.
Treated 2017
She [Dr. Deirdre Conway] spent a lot of time with me and provided detailed information and a plan...I was really impressed that dr Conway was already up to speed with my infertility issues after receiving records from my OB before I came in to meet her...never made me feel rushed...She decided to do iuis with Gemara to increase our odds due to unexplained fertility
The Murray office [of Utah Fertility Center] doesn't have the best nurses. A little unprofessional and seem like they don't enjoy their jobs...They made sure to go over everything very well on my first visit so I wasn't surprised with any of the costs...Good communication. Lots of availability for appointments...She [Dr. Conway] decided to do iuis with Gemara to increase our odds due to unexplained fertility
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I was really impressed that dr Conway was already up to speed with my infertility issues after receiving records from my OB before I came in to meet her. She spent slot of time with me and never made me feel rushed.
Trust her
She spent a lot of time with me and provided detailed information and a plan
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
The Murray office doesn't have the best nurses. A little unprofessional and seem like they don't enjoy their jobs
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Good communication. Lots of availability for appointments
Murray
We first did a test to determine if my tubes were clogged [with Dr. Deirdre Conway]. Than we did a semen analysis and found that motility was low. Now planning for IUI...was very informative, any questions or concerns was always resolved before the end of the visits. She has an excellent bedside manner. I felt like she genuinely cared about us as a patient... I haven't continued treatment due to the costs.
The staff [at Utah Fertility Center] is wonderful at making you feel comfortable. They are very friendly and considerate...We first did a test to determine if my tubes were clogged. Than we did a semen analysis and found that motility was low...The nursing staff is great they show a lot of compassion and understanding for the patients. They make you feel like a person...I think the clinic is set up very well, they have the equipment to do any procedures to do them right there in the same clinic. Very beautiful building. The only problem I had was trying to find the entry.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway was very informative, any questions or concerns was always resolved before the end of the visits. She has an excellent bedside manner. I felt like she genuinely cared about us as a patient.
Ask questions if you don't understand.
The staff is wonderful at making you feel comfortable. They are very friendly and considerate.
We first did a test to determine if my tubes were clogged. Than we did a semen analysis and found that motility was low. Now planning for IUI when I can pay for it.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I don't remember exactly but I know it has been expensive. I haven't continued treatment due to the costs.
None