5.1

Deirdre Conway works at

5296 Commerce Dr.
Murray, UT 84107
Pleasant Grove
1446 W. Pleasant Grove Blvd.
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
535 W Sunnyside Rd #1
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
208-529-2019

Treated 2016 - 2017
She [Dr. Conway] was organized and I appreciated that she explained everything she could think of relating to my treatments...She answered all of our questions honestly and fully, in a way we understood. She was empathetic and always spoke kindly...we would have to wait a bit to get in a visit because her schedule was so full. It wasn't a deal breaker and we never felt like we were being rushed when we did get to our appointments...She handled everything better than we could have hoped for.
The nursing staff [at Utah Fertility Center] was so wonderful! They were all so kind and patient, especially with all the questions I had. They were very compassionate and I never felt like they were judgmental at all (fertility in general is a pretty touchy subject, but they handled it beautifully). They were very knowledgeable and I always felt that their condolences and congratulations were sincere. Appreciated knowing that I would be treated well and kindly, and that anyone who helped me would do a wonderful job and be able to explain what was going on.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Doctor Conway was friendly and patient from our first visit to our last visit. She was organized and I appreciated that she explained everything she could think of relating to my treatments. I always felt that she was honest and wouldn't suggest that we do something she wouldn't feel comfortable doing herself if she was in our position. She answered all of our questions honestly and fully, in a way we understood. She was empathetic and always spoke kindly. She met with us in person when I felt like it was beneficial (follow-up after a failed treatment, next steps, etc.). I think the only difficult thing at times was scheduling - we would have to wait a bit to get in a visit because her schedule was so full. It wasn't a deal breaker and we never felt like we were being rushed when we did get to our appointments. Just one of those things when you're going through this, a day can seem like forever. But we always knew that we would be able to get our questions answered if we needed them. I just wish all of my doctors could be like her, especially when dealing with things related to parenthood. She handled everything better than we could have hoped for.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Don't be afraid to ask questions!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
She remembered the details related to my treatments, she was kind and I always felt that she was honest. She was empathetic and compassionate, never pushed me to do anything I didn't feel comfortable with. I felt that she gave me the information I needed to make an informed decision. I was always able to get answers to questions or information about my treatment. She was kind and honest.
Describe the protocols Deirdre Conway used in your cycles at Utah Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Started with timed intercourse cycles. We chose to do three (Dr. Conway made it clear we could chose to move on to a different type of treatment at any time). I took Clomid, went in for ultrasounds and blood tests once in a while to see how my eggs were growing. Since the three cycles didn't work, moved on to an IUI since my husband had a low sperm count and the timed intercourse cycles didn't work (this was also a cheaper option than IVF so we wanted to try it). After one failed attempt, Dr. Conway suggested we do an IVF since it was unlikely that another IUI would work (would save us time, money, and emotion). She suggested I just do an egg retrieval and then freeze them, so I could do frozen embryo transfers - this would allow my body's hormones to normalize after the retrieval and hopefully make it more receptive to a transfer. It would also be cheaper and I would be able to use the frozen embryos if I wanted to have more than one child in the future. Took all the "normal" injections and meds for an IVF (Gonal-F, HSG, and some others I can't remember). Retrieved a ton of eggs (about 65). Ended up with 14 embryos. Did my first FET at the end of January. Medication for FET (all 3) included: Estradiol Valerate, Progesterone in Oil, Progesterone Suppositories. I also started taking Baby Aspirin. I had been taking Metformin since going to an OBGYN for some "initial" fertility treatments. First FET ended up being a chemical pregnancy. Dr. Conway said that we would be able to do another transfer as soon as I had my period and took a certain amount of the medication. Did the next cycle in March, ended in a miscarriage. Sent in the products of conception for genetic testing (Dr. Conway and nurses suggested we do this to see if they could tell us why the miscarriage happened). When results came back of chromosomal abnormality, Dr. Conway suggested we do genetic testing on all the embryos since someone my and my husband's age with our health conditions shouldn't be having this many issues. Allowed us to use a favor she had with a friend to get all of our embryo testing done for free (so grateful!). Results came back that half of the remaining embryos were genetically abnormal (left us with 5 genetically "normal" embryos). Did one more transfer at the end of July that resulted in a singleton pregnancy and I just "graduated" from the clinic today!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
The nursing staff was so wonderful! They were all so kind and patient, especially with all the questions I had. They were very compassionate and I never felt like they were judgmental at all (fertility in general is a pretty touchy subject, but they handled it beautifully). They were very knowledgeable and I always felt that their condolences and congratulations were sincere. Appreciated knowing that I would be treated well and kindly, and that anyone who helped me would do a wonderful job and be able to explain what was going on.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Really nice building, inside and out - clean, bright, open, friendly. In a convenient location but not in a super busy area that you have to be really worried about someone you know seeing you if you're trying to keep your business private.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center.
Timed intercourse cycle ended up being maybe around $5 of Clomid (insurance covered most of it) and the cost of ultrasounds (about $600/cycle) and blood tests (around $50/per test). IUI was about $600 for ultrasounds and I think around $800 for the actual IUI (insurance didn't cover either). Egg retrieval was about $300 for all my medication and my insurance covered the entire egg retrieval process. My first FET was covered by my insurance. Subsequent FETs were about $2700 each. Genetic testing for products of conception is still pending. Genetic testing of embryos (clinic's side - embryo defrost, biopsy, transfer) was about $3000, and the testing itself was free (thanks to Dr. Conway).
Describe Deirdre Conway's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Utah Fertility Center.
Dr. Conway strongly suggested we just do a single embryo transfer because of my age, health, health of the embryos, lower risk of a singleton pregnancy (my health, babies' health, cost, etc.). I appreciated that she told us this because it was very tempting to transfer two embryos in hope for twins, but now as reality sets in that would have been very difficult. She always, always let us know that it was our choice to decide how many embryos we wanted to transfer though. Never pressured us, just gave us her opinion and advice (which we chose to follow), but I appreciated that she didn't come off judgmental and that her top priority was my health and safety and the health and safety of the baby/babies.
Treated 2015 - 2017
Dr Conway is very compassionate. After we had a failed ivf, we got in with her the next day. She was so positive and made us really hopefully with what the next steps would be. The only thing that put a sour taste in my mouth was during that visit she suggested I get a test done to see if that's why our ivf didn't work. Turns out I had what they tested for. I just wish she would have suggested to run the test BEFORE we did our transfer. That's the only thing that has "gone wrong" in our experience with Dr Conway.
Utah fertility center has a lot of patients. That being said, I'd only go here if you're comfortable asking questions and remembering what you're supposed to do, when you're supposed to do it. They don't have people check on you, if you have a question you kind of have to track them down to get it answered. Everyone that works here is really nice though! They are just a little busy.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Be very open with your concerns. She will calm you down or validate you, and get you what you are asking for.
Dr Conway herself always made me feel like I was important and was always so kind! Just a few of the nurses on her staff are a little cold. Not enough for me to complain, but just enough for me to feel a little awkward.
Everything about our ivf was pretty standard procedure. I didn't have any negative side effects, and everything went smoothly. I did have icsi done, because Dr Conway said since we have unexplained it's better to be safe than sorry. Which I appreciated.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Amberlie)
There were a lot of miscommunication when I did my first ivf partially with the nursing staff. They would tell me one thing and I'd hear another thing from care coordinator. I think some of it was probably my fault, because I had a lot on my mind, but I think it's important that they realize that most of their patients are under a lot of stress. Okay all of their patients are! Other than that they were always really friendly and could usually answer all of my questions... If they answered the phone.. Ha!
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The cost of ivf was around 12 or 13 thousand. Our FET that we are currently doing is 2,900 not including medication.
At the beginning Dr Conway urged us to only do a single embryo transfer. She talked about the risks of multiples and also the financial side of multiples as well. As more of our embryos started to die off, she started leaning more to the 2 embryo transfer. I appreciated that she judged on a case by case basis. She won't just tell everyone to do the exact same thing.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Utah Fertility Center.
On one occasion, someone called in the wrong dosage of my prescription. I noticed and called them and they corrected it right away. On another occasion, I asked them to send a prescription refill and when I went to pick it up from the pharmacy, they didn't have it there. I had to call again and leave a message before they finally got the prescription there.
Treated 2014 - 2017
She was very sincere in her sympathy for my situation. When she told me that I will likely never get pregnant without a doner egg she cried with me. She is very knowledgeable with what she does but also has an incredible bedside manner.... So the third cycle we went with the most minimal and gentle dose. We had high expectations with one egg and it ended up not sticking. We are thinking the only viable option at this point is to do a donor egg.
Friendly staff [at Utah Fertility Center-Pleasant Grove], helpful and works hard to get your questions answered. They do a good jobs at trying to remember you and have meaningful conversations with you. They are sympathetic to your feelings and what you are going through.... I think the first time around it was 15,000 with meds, the second time there was a discount so it was around 13-14,000 with meds and then since there was no transfer they sent me a little refund which was nice.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I started at another clinic and had a terrible experience so I was not expecting much. She was very good at explaining things and allowing hope but not over promising things. I did not get the outcome she or I wanted but I felt her love and concern for me in my situation.
Trust her and know she will work hard to get you he results you want.
The first cycle was just a normal cycle. Based on those results she thought I might need to increase my meds for a higher chance of getting more eggs. We learned from that cycle that it was not good for my eggs and none of them survived the harsh drugs. So the third cycle we went with the most minimal and gentle dose. We had high expectations with one egg and it ended up not sticking. We are thinking the only viable option at this point is to do a donor egg. All of this was explained very well and I am aware of what is going on with my body.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Tawna, Amber Lee)
Very good at her job. Explained everything well, was good at rescheduling quickly, easy to get ahold of. She was very kind.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Friendly staff, helpful and works hard to get your questions answered. They do a good jobs at trying to remember you and have meaningful conversations with you. They are sympathetic to your feelings and what you are going through.
I think the first time around it was 15,000 with meds, the second time there was a discount so it was around 13-14,000 with meds and then since there was no transfer they sent me a little refund which was nice. The only complaint I have is the 3rd cycle if all others were not successful was supposed to be “free” when we went in to start it they said it would be 4- 5,000 +meds. Nothing about 4-5,000 is free to me. The last cycle ended up being around 10,000. I loved all the staff but the financial side of it kind of made me upset.
Treated 2017
Dr. Conway is lovely. She is informative and compassionate. She is ready to do what needs to be done. Confident and smart....With PCOS, my follicles have a hard time maturing and developing eggs. She has started me on what is called medication and timed intercourse. I take Clomid. The Clomid has not produced the desired results therefore my game plan adjusted to injections and added meds. The best thing about this all is it gets taken care of same day or the next day. They do not waste important time and windows to get pregnant. I know when something isnt working, something will be done to help.
Love this staff [at Utah Fertility Center]! So on top of things, and compassionate. They are just as informative as the doctor and they do not waste any time...This clinic is beautiful. You feel like you are where you need to be. I have yet to discover a weakness. Money is always scary so maybe a financial consultation is good...I have spent $2000 out of pocket in just 2 months...There has not been financial aid duscussed with me so I assume they have none.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway is lovely. She is informative and compassionate. She is ready to do what needs to be done. Confident and smart. Her nursing staff is supportive, friendly and well informed. Everyone in this facility from the front desk to the Dr. are all well informed and fully capable. I love this office.
Ask her any and all questions you have. Go in with a list of questions. Most of your time will be spent in the hands of the staff so get everything you can out of your visit with her. She is on her game.
She was open and informative. She looked us in the eye and smiled. She let us know what her plan is, what she knows about our condition and made me feel like she knows what she is doing and I am right where I need to be.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
Love this staff! So on top of things, and compassionate. They are just as informative as the doctor and they do not waste any time.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
This clinic is beautiful. You feel like you are where you need to be. I have yet to discover a weakness. Money is always scary so maybe a financial consultation is good. I was informed after I went to UFC that they do have a class that informs you about the cost and process of it all before a consult and I would reccomend this to people just to alleviate feeling overwhelmed with information.
I have spent $2000 out of pocket in just 2 months. This is starting to make me think I cannot afford treatment for long. There has not been financial aid duscussed with me so I assume they have none.
We have not discussed this yet.
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Conway was and is extremely open and candid about the whole experience. She explains things so that they are easy to understand....Though I don't see dr. Conway very often, I communicate with her via her nurses and staff. I absolutely love how willing she is to listen to me and try something new if it's not working. She reviews each patient on a case by case basis, and is willing to try more or less, if she sees fit. I have had an excellent experience with her!
I work with the nursing staff [Utah Fertility Center] more than Dr. Conway....But I can confidently say that the nursing staff has been EXCELLENT to work with. They are extremely organized and call me back within 1 business day when I have any questions...STRENGTH: treating each individual differently....Weaknesses: it really is hard never communicating with your doctor. I believe it's because of the high volume she sees, but once/month check in would be nice!
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Just be prepared to fall in love with your doctor and then only communicate with her through her staff.
I was on clomid for 3 months, then femara for 3 months, which didn't result in pregnancy. For our IUI's, we did the typical protocol (1 gonal f & 1 trigger shot). When that didn't work, we upped the dosage.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
I work with the nursing staff more than Dr. Conway. Most people warned me to expect to not get a response when I call. But I can confidently say that the nursing staff has been EXCELLENT to work with. They are extremely organized and call me back within 1 business day when I have any questions.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
STRENGTH: treating each individual differently. At the last fertility clinic I was a patient at, they did the same thing with every patient, which was really frustrating. UFC takes into consideration what your body is doing, what it should do, and alters the treatment from there. Weaknesses: it really is hard never communicating with your doctor. I believe it's because of the high volume she sees, but once/month check in would be nice! I don't have too many suggestions on how to improve. I love UFC!
$250 consultation $875 per IUI $100 per gonal f Ultrasounds, blood work, and pregnancy test all covered through my insurance.

Treated 2016
Dr. Conway took the time to explain treatment to me and my husband. She was readily available when I needed to consult with her and her team was amazing. I felt like I could ask questions and she explained in a way that helped me understand and didn't make me feel dumb....I liked the way she gave statistics and explained our chance of pregnancy. She was open and honest in what we should expect....I actually started the entire procedure with a hysteroscopy because I had excessive bleeding and a thick uterine lining.
The nursing staff at Utah Fertility Clinic were excellent. Infertility can be invasive and they made sure that I was comfortable and understood all the processes. They were available whenever I needed them.... It was about $2000 for timed intercourse treatments and almost $3000 for an IUI.... The only weakness is that occasionally during IUI treatment I had to drive to their Pleasant Grove Clinic because the Murray clinic didn't have as many options for appointments.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway was an excellent doctor. She took time to assess and explain our situation in a way that helped us feel like we understood. She was knowledgeable and able to answer our questions. I liked the way she gave statistics and explained our chance of pregnancy. She was open and honest in what we should expect.
Make sure that you take a list of questions! Use your consultation to pick her brain because she's brilliant.
I actually started the entire procedure with a hysteroscopy because I had excessive bleeding and a thick uterine lining. After that I started my first cycle of timed intercourse. The first round went perfect but didn't result in a pregnancy. The second round of timed intercourse I needed an increase of clomid mid treatment to stimulate egg growth. Before the third round I had an ovarian cyst and was placed on birth control to get rid of the cyst. Third cycle of timed intercourse went as planned with no adjustments but also didn't result in a pregnancy. After the third round she felt that we needed to me more aggressive and moved to IUIs. All three of my IUIs went as planned but did not result in pregnancy.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The Utah Fertility Center has an amazing team. The are focused on making sure that patients are comfortable and understand every aspect of their treatment. Infertility treatment is pretty invasive and they always made me feel at ease. The staff were available to answer all of my questions and returned phone calls. They were flexible with my schedule when I needed to come in for appointments. The only weakness is that occasionally during IUI treatment I had to drive to their Pleasant Grove Clinic because the Murray clinic didn't have as many options for appointments.
Fertility is really expensive. It was about $2000 for timed intercourse treatments and almost $3000 for an IUI.

Treated 2016
Dr. Conway was really great at communicating the initial diagnosis, and later the treatment plan. At the initial visit she drew diagrams of what she thought was happening with my PCOS and what we would probably see on the ultrasounds. She was very knowledgeable and she took the time to explain everything. I never felt rushed when meeting with her...At the follow up appointment after we had found out my tubes were blocked, Dr. Conway very patiently outlined IVF treatment plan. The news was really upsetting, but Dr. Conway helped my husband and me to feel that we weren't alone on this journey.
I felt that her nursing staff [at Utah Fertility Center] was slow to respond to questions or inquires and when they did respond it was brisk and as short as possible...appointments were scheduled at the wrong facility... Every time I was in the office they tried to collect money for treatments that I had already paid for, I was so glad that I kept all of my receipts...I think the Utah Fertility Clinic really has great doctors and nurse practitioners. I found the support staff- the nurses, front desk, and financial coordinator, to be less than great.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway and her NP, Anne-Marie, always made me feel like a person. They were both so patient and took time to explain everything. At the follow up appointment after we had found out my tubes were blocked, Dr. Conway very patiently outlined IVF treatment plan. The news was really upsetting, but Dr. Conway helped my husband and me to feel that we weren't alone on this journey.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
I really liked Dr. Conway, but I felt that her nursing staff was slow to respond to questions or inquires and when they did respond it was brisk and as short as possible. I felt that there were a number of times that treatment details were intercommunicated or appointments were scheduled at the wrong facility.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I think the Utah Fertility Clinic really has great doctors and nurse practitioners. I found the support staff- the nurses, front desk, and financial coordinator, to be less than great. We are currently saving for IVF, when we have met our savings goal and are ready to pursue treatment again I'm not sure that it will be with UFC and Dr. Conway because of the support staff. Every time I was in the office they tried to collect money for treatments that I had already paid for, I was so glad that I kept all of my receipts.
Treated 2016
Dr.Conway was always very thourough in explaining treatment plans, she was kind and compassionate. It was an amazing experience being her patient. She went over all our previous labs with us as well and was able to give us a better understanding of our previous testing. She didn't make us jump through hoops to get the ball rolling which made the process much smoother!..She adjusted my meds just about every other day to every day after the first 4 days. I was monitored closely!
I have used both clinics both [affiliate] Idaho fertility center and Utah fertility center. They are both clean, warm and inviting. I always got calls/emails back in timely manner and I never had to wait longer than 10 min passed my scheduled appointment time at either clinic...[Nursing Staff] They were always quick to ask me about my personal life and things we had discussed in passing so I felt very close to them. They were always extremely kind..
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Don't hesitate to write down any questions you may have even if they seem silly or stupid she is a fountain of information use it!
She was always compassionate and empathetic, she always took the time to answer any and all questions we had!
We used an antagonist protocol with gonal f and ganirelix. She adjusted my meds just about every other day to every day after the first 4 days. I was monitored closely! We ended up having 27 eggs with 21 mature and ended up with 11 blasts
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I have used both clinics both Idaho fertility center and Utah fertility center. They are both clean, warm and inviting. I always got calls/emails back in timely manner and I never had to wait longer than 10 min passed my scheduled appointment time at either clinic.
The costs seemed too be comparable to other clinics I can't remember exact costs unfortunately and don't want to give wrong information.
I am high risk for preterm birth and also young so we were strongly encouraged to do a single embryo transfer which we did .
Treated 2012 - 2016
I think her [Dr Deirdre Conway] greatest strength is that she cares about her patients and not just about making money. She has personally called me after hours a couple of times. One time I had to have tube removal surgery after an ectopic pregnancy, and she called me the next night from home to see how I was doing. Her greatest weakness in my opinion is that she gets distracted easily. She has so many patients and so much going on that she sometimes forgets things.
My biggest complaint is that the nurses [at Utah Fertility Center] never answer the phone! You have to leave a message and sometimes they don't call you back for hours. I think their biggest strength is that they have good doctors...She [Dr Conway] was really personable with me. She always remembered who I was an my circumstances. After our first child was born, when we went back to the clinic, she always asked me how he was doing by name. She has never made me feel like a number, but some of the staff of the clinic definitely makes me feel like a number.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I always felt like she tried to do what was best for us. I think her greatest strength is that she cares about her patients and not just about making money. She has personally called me after hours a couple of times. One time I had to have tube removal surgery after an ectopic pregnancy, and she called me the next night from home to see how I was doing. Her greatest weakness in my opinion is that she gets distracted easily. She has so many patients and so much going on that she sometimes forgets things.
Most of your care will be with the staff and not the doctor. If you want to have a relationship with Dr. Conway, then you have to make the effort.
She was really personable with me. She always remembered who I was an my circumstances. After our first child was born, when we went back to the clinic, she always asked me how he was doing by name. She has never made me feel like a number, but some of the staff of the clinic definitely makes me feel like a number.
In our initial consult, she recommended IUI because my husband had a low sperm count (just on the low side of normal). We did testing to see if there were any issues with me and we found nothing. So we went forward with IUIs. I was put on clomid even though I was ovulating regularly so that we would have more follicles and a higher chance of getting pregnant from those IUIs. Then my husband's numbers were really low with each of our 3 IUIs (we also had one cycle that turned into a timed intercourse because it was a holiday). All four of those cycles ended in a negative pregnancy test. We were then advised to move on to IVF with ISCI because she believed fertilization was our issue. We did the IVF and had 12 eggs. 10 were mature and all 10 fertilized. 7 made it to day 5 and we transferred 1 which resulted in a live singleton birth 9 months later. Later we went back and did a frozen embryo transfer where we transferred 1 embryo, got pregnant, and had a baby with no heartbeat at the 7 week ultrasound and then I had a D&C so we could try again soon and get the embryo tested. Everything came back normal. The doctor said she was pretty sure it was a genetic problem with the embryo that they just didn't find, and said we were fine to do another transfer as soon as we were ready. We waited one cycle and then did another FET cycle. The doctor recommended one embryo again, but we decided to do 2 just in case there was another genetic problem. That cycle ended up in an ectopic pregnancy and a tube removal surgery. Now we are waiting to do our next cycle soon.
My IVF coordinator, Amberlie, was not very compassionate and didn't listen to me very well. I asked to be switched to a different coordinator after she was kind of rude to me when I suspected I had an ectopic pregnancy. She was very organized. My main nurse, Shelby, is wonderful. I started telling her that I only wanted her to call me instead of Amberlie. Shelby was very compassionate and always remembered exactly who I was.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
My biggest complaint is that the nurses never answer the phone! You have to leave a message and sometimes they don't call you back for hours. I think their biggest strength is that they have good doctors and high success rates.
Our ultrasounds and IUIs were partially covered by insurance. But the cost billed was $192 every time we had an ultrasound and the IUIs were about $200 plus medication costs. Our IVF with ISCI was $9600 plus medication and a few ultrasounds we had after we got pregnant. Our FETs were $2,700 plus medication. Blood draws we extra for everything as well.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Utah Fertility Center.
Because it's a big clinic, you have to be very proactive with your care. I came in a couple of times when the wrong appointment had been scheduled (like they told me I was coming in for an ultrasound and then only did blood work). I also had a doctor tell me she wasn't going to charge me for a certain procedure and then I got charged anyway and it took me talking to the clinic twice before the charge was cleared.
Treated 2014 - 2015
Dr. Conway was very aware and concerned with my well-being. She was the one who called me when treatments had failed, and answered all my questions, and gave me hope...She is a fantastic Dr. The one thing that I didnt love is that I only saw her the first visit, then after that, everything is done by the nurses until the actual procedures. A Nurse Practitioner did my IUI as well but Dr. Conway did my IVF...She made me feel heard, and explained everything in a way that my husband and I could understand.
[Utah Fertility Center] Strengths - beautiful, comfortable atmosphere with great Dr's and staff. Weaknesses- it does seem like it took them a while to return my phone calls, and get results at times....They [nursing staff] were all very compassionate and did a pretty good job of getting to know their patients...They were pretty good about working around my schedule...we paid around $15,000 for the retrieval, ultrasounds, blood draws, transfer, medications, etc. for one round of IVF. The storage fee of frozen embryos is $500 per year.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I loved Dr. Conway. She made me feel heard, and explained everything in a way that my husband and I could understand. She performed the egg retrieval and the transfer and made me very comfortable, and explained what she was doing. She has great bedside manner.
For IUI, I was put on Femara. Just a pill for a few days. I reacted well and had 4 eggs that were maturing. They told me the risks, but I went ahead with it and didn't get pregnant. For IVF, I reacted strongly to Gonal-F. I almost got hyperstimulated which is why we switched to the freeze-all cycle instead of a fresh transfer. I don't remember my dose but I do remember them lowering it quite a few times due to my high estrogen levels.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
They were all very compassionate and did a pretty good job of getting to know their patients.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Utah Fertility Center.
They were pretty good about working around my schedule.
I don't remember exactly, but it seems like we paid around $15,000 for the retrieval, ultrasounds, blood draws, transfer, medications, etc. for one round of IVF. The storage fee of frozen embryos is $500 per year.
She strongly recommended we transfer 1. We did the first time, and it didn't work. The second time we transferred 2, and 1 of them worked.
Treated 2014
Dr. Conway, still to this day, knows me by name. There was never a time where I had to go over my history again and she wasn’t forgetting pertinent information even if it had been a month or so since I saw her last. She is still available to me to answer questions when I need a professional opinion.... Dr. Conway is a good mix of no-nonsense and that human connection that is needed. I never felt like a number and truly felt like she had my best interests in mind. She provided valuable information when making decisions as far as number of embryos to transfer as well as the right protocol for me.
UFC is an extremely nice clinic that has the right mix of professionalism and feeling like home. Their facilities are top-notch. I loved having the option to go to the statellite office closer to home when available.... The only reason I can’t give higher markings for the coordinator is because the person changed from my first FET to my second. And I think that lost some of the rhythm and continuity. Everything went pretty smoothly, but there were some hiccups with the staff switchover.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway is a good mix of no-nonsense and that human connection that is needed. I never felt like a number and truly felt like she had my best interests in mind. She provided valuable information when making decisions as far as number of embryos to transfer as well as the right protocol for me. She was very clear in her opinion but also let us know that we are a team and will work together for the best results. If I researched something and took that information to her, she didn’t act like I don’t know anything or have a large ego that got I. The way of the doctor/patient relationship. She would listen to what I had to say, offer her opinion based on her education and experience, and allow me to make a choice. I’ve worked with 4 REs over the last 7 years and she has by far been my favorite.
Feel free to speak up. She will listen to your concerns. And if she is advising you one way or the other, she always has your best interest at heart.
Luckily, it only took 2 FETs for me to conceive our second child. So not much needed to be changed in protocol. We did discuss a cycle with Lupron vs one without and ultimately decided to do a no -Lupron cycle with just estrogen priming. My body responded very well to this protocol.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
FETs at the time we’re $2400 plus the cost of meds. That was 4 years ago now, so it could be different.
I do know that Dr. Conway is a strong proponent of eSET. And I wholeheartedly agree with her. We attempted a SET for my first FET which unfortunately failed. When this happened, even though she believes SETs are best, she allowed us to make the choice of transferring 2. That was the cycle that ended up working. This was one area where I really felt like we worked together to come up with our game plan.
Treated 2018 - 2019
We got some really hard test results back, and instead of her [Dr. Conway] waiting for the nurse to call with our results on Monday morning, she called me personally on her cell phone late Friday night because she wanted me to know right away. This was only 2 days after my initial consultation too! Since that first moment, the quality has not decreased at all. Sometimes I forget that I’m not her only patient - that’s how special and individualized she makes me feel.
Well trained staff [Utah Fert Ctr] and the cleanest facilities. Best doctors. Smart staff that knows what they are Doing. Weakness is trying to get ahold of them via phone but once they do answer they are so knowledgeable and helpful...Weakness: they are terrible at answering the phone. So hard to get ahold of them. Positive: when you do get the chance to talk to them, they are so helpful and knowledgeable
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
She is absolutely brilliant. I can’t say enough good things about her, and I feel absolutely lucky that she was the doctor I ended up with after I blindly set up a consultation online. I would recommend her to anyone, and I already have too.
Trust her
We got some really hard test results back, and instead of her waiting for the nurse to call with our results on Monday morning, she called me personally on her cell phone late Friday night because she wanted me to know right away. This was only 2 days after my initial consultation too! Since that first moment, the quality has not decreased at all. Sometimes I forget that I’m not her only patient - that’s how special and individualized she makes me feel.
First egg retrieval cycle had some setbacks, so she completely changed the protocol my second egg retrieval to be catered just to me. First egg retrieval: one embryo resulted due to poor egg quality. Second egg retrieval after changing the protocol: TEN embryos resulted
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Mallory olliverson)
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Well trained staff and the cleanest facilities. Best doctors. Smart staff that knows what they are Doing. Weakness is trying to get ahold of them via phone but once they do answer they are so knowledgeable and helpful
Not sure / about 11,000 per cycle before medications
Pleasant Grove
Dr. Conway took time to listen and then explain the treatment plan and answer any questions I had. I never felt rushed. She was very compassionate and understanding as well as very knowledgeable. After each procedure she would make sure I understood the results and then discuss the next option for treatment.... I saw her for recurrent pregnancy loss and she did a number of labs and procedures (hysterscopy, fluid ultrasound for my uterus, checking my tubes, etc) to rule out any causes and then started a treatment plan with femara and progesterone.
You don't wait longer than 10-15 minutes to be seen. They [Utah Fertility Center] expect prompt payment (not in network with most insurances) which is due the day of the service. You don't have to wait long on hold when calling in and if no one answers, they call back within the hour.... Make sure you follow up if you don't hear anything after a procedure or lab test. Her staff doesn't voluntarily post or pass on your results.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
She listened compassionately to my entire history and then took time to explain what she thought I may have and a treatment plan and why or why not different treatments would work. I never felt rushed. She was great!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
They were all kind and tried to answer or find the answer to any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
You don't wait longer than 10-15 minutes to be seen. They expect prompt payment (not in network with most insurances) which is due the day of the service. You don't have to wait long on hold when calling in and if no one answers, they call back within the hour.
Lab fees $65, hysterscopy $1000, fluid ultrasound $650, dye in tubes $450, timed medicated cycle $550, progesterone and hcg injections $175
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Utah Fertility Center.
After I had numerous labs done, I had to call to follow up to get my results.
Pleasant Grove
For our very first consultation with Dr. Conway, I was so impressed with her knowledge of our case and situation. She had clearly studied my test results and information and knew what she was talking about without ever having to refer to notes. She explained things SO well and really helped us to understand what the issues were and how we would go about moving forward.... She has a calming presence and really helped me feel confident about the future and moving forward. She explained every thing so well and helped me to have faith that it could happen for us.
Nichole is amazing! As well as the rest of the nursing staff [Utah Fertility Center]. They explain everything multiple times for me and answer all of my questions. They are always kind....Strengths: they are so efficient, every appointment is on time, they are happy and kind and make you feel positive. Weaknesses: it can be hard to get ahold of them occasionally. Sometimes I have to call back a couple of times.... Each IUI is $875 out of pocket plus the cost of the medication
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway is so knowledgable. She has a calming presence and really helped me feel confident about the future and moving forward. She explained every thing so well and helped me to have faith that it could happen for us.
Write down any questions you have before you even get there! It's hard to think of your questions when you are put on the spot. You can't ask too many questions and Dr. Conway never seemed annoyed or bothered to be asked all my questions.
Femara, HCG injections, IUI
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
Nichole is amazing! As well as the rest of the nursing staff. They explain everything multiple times for me and answer all of my questions. They are always kind.
Each IUI is $875 out of pocket plus the cost of the medication
Pleasant Grove
Dr. Conway is wonderful, she is there to help and wants to do what’s best for her patients. She is always willing to review and discuss options. She is very knowledgeable and is willing to explain every little detail no matter how minute. She wants her patients to have success and is a great doctor.... She has prescribed clomid, femara, gonal f injections, provera, and HSG. Unfortunately my body hasnt responded to any of the ovulation medicine or injections yet.
[Utah Fertility Center- Pleasant Grove is a] Super clean clinic, but the worst thing is trying to get a hold of them by phone. They never seem to be available and even leaving voice mails is no guarantee you’ll hear back. The staff is very nice.... For one round of clomid it’s aeound $500. For IUI with clomid it’s $800.... She has prescribed clomid, femara, gonal f injections, provera, and HSG. Unfortunately my body hasnt responded to any of the ovulation medicine or injections yet.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Make sure to write your questions down because she can be hard to catch outside of an appointment.
Dr. Conway is a wonderful doctor and I come into appointments knowing she is there to help and encourage me in the right direction. She is personable, understanding, and positive. She wants to do what is best for me, but also wants me to make decisions based on what I feel most comfortable doing.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
They are hard to catch by phone! I’ve never had luck reaching them. They are helpful once you can get through to them and they are kind.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
For one round of clomid it’s aeound $500. For IUI with clomid it’s $800.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Utah Fertility Center.
I was told I would be called to hear blood results but never received a call. When I tried calling they still didn’t answer.
Pleasant Grove
You can tell she [Dr. Deirdre Conway] has a passion for helping others start their families. She was understanding and even said she understands the strain it puts on our marriage physically. She is very patient with our questions. She found our problem through an ultrasound after other doctors had ordered MRI's and still had no solution.... Dr. Conway spent over an hour with us in our consultation. She explained everything very thoroughly and asked for questions. She put my mind at ease and gave me hope for the future treatments.
Idaho office [for Utah Fertility Center] doesn't do any of the billing, all of it needs to be done through the Utah office.... Go in with questions, and as you leave, ask them what you might not understand. It's much easier to have things explained in person than it is on the phone. It's hard as a patient to wait around all day on blood results when you're awaiting a pregnancy test, and they don't usually call with those results until they're about to close. But they also are very busy during the day.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
You can tell she has a passion for helping others start their families. She was understanding and even said she understands the strain it puts on our marriage physically. She is very patient with our questions. She found our problem through an ultrasound after other doctors had ordered MRI's and still had no solution.
COME PREPARED WITH QUESTIONS. I walked into her office with a long list and she answered most of them without even being asked, but she also gave me time afterwards to ask.
Femara, 5mg days 3-7, trigger shot for ovulation, in the process of IUI now.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
I have struggled with having questions. I typically call the Utah office for questions because Idaho doesn't always have an answer.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Idaho office doesn't do any of the billing, all of it needs to be done through the Utah office.
Treated 2016 - 2017
She [Dr. Deirdre Conway] was amazing, and kind. I wish we would have found her before we had done an IVF cycle with a different Dr. We were tapped out with money by the time we found her. We did a timed intercourse, cycle, but no pregnancy, and due to money we had to stop treatment.... We did timed intercourse. Fertility drugs, a trigger shot, and progesterone. Husband was also on Hcg for low sperm count. I was also on an autoimmune surpressant as we felt my immune system was attacking the embryos when I did get pregnant, causing miscarriages.
It [Utah Fertility Center- Idaho Falls] was great. I don't have anything bad to say about the clinic. The clinic was beautiful. Nurses were pleasant. Dedra was amazing. It seemed as if she had all day just for us. She wanted to help us, and she didn't rush us.... We did timed intercourse. Fertility drugs, a trigger shot, and progesterone. Husband was also on Hcg for low sperm count. I was also on an autoimmune surpressant as we felt my immune system was attacking the embryos when I did get pregnant, causing miscarriages.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
She was kind, she listened, and really cared. We discussed what she would do differently with an IVF cycle with her, then the last Dr. Unfortunately we couldn't afford to continue. We wish we would have found her sooner.
I have told those I have sent that they would love her, and she would figure out their problems. All of them are currently pregnant.
She was amazing, and kind. I wish we would have found her before we had done an IVF cycle with a different Dr. We were tapped out with money by the time we found her. We did a timed intercourse, cycle, but no pregnancy, and due to money we had to stop treatment.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
They were great. No complaints!
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
It was great. I don't have anything bad to say about the clinic. The clinic was beautiful. Nurses were pleasant. Dedra was amazing. It seemed as if she had all day just for us. She wanted to help us, and she didn't rush us.
We paid for the timed intercourse package . It was a package with ultrasounds and everything but the drugs were included. I'm not sure of the actual cost.
Treated 2016
She [Dr. Conway] answered all of our questions and made me feel comfortable with all the procedures. I didn’t see her all the time, but for the procedures I did. She was really respectful when I had a miscarriage... She had great bedside manner and was really informative. She made us feel comfortable and did everything to help us get pregnant, which we did successfully. She listened to our needs, put in her input, but allowed us to do what we thought was best.
The clinic [Utah Fertility Ctr] was really clean and everyone was so friendly. They were very helpful when I miscarried and made sure we were okay after everything happened. They made sure to let us know that when we were ready to try again to contact them. It was very comforting and they felt more like family... IUI total cost was about $1300 IVF total costs was about $15,000
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Don’t be afraid to tell her what you want to do. Communication is key so let her know all your concerns
She answered all of our questions and made me feel comfortable with all the procedures. I didn’t see her all the time, but for the procedures I did. She was really respectful when I had a miscarriage
We tried a few IUI treatments with using clomid. After that didn’t work then we went to IVF. They used ISCI where they inject the speed into the retrived eggs. Then they got 14 that stayed fertilized. After 3 days, 7 were left. We transferred 2 embryos and ended up with triplets.
Very informative and thorough.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic was really clean and everyone was so friendly. They were very helpful when I miscarried and made sure we were okay after everything happened. They made sure to let us know that when we were ready to try again to contact them. It was very comforting and they felt more like family
IUI total cost was about $1300 IVF total costs was about $15,000
Our doctor recommended 1 embryo transfer however we felt strongly that we needed to transfer two and she did.

Treated 2016
I loved that Dr. Conway was so respectful of our wishes, especially since we transferred from another clinic. She treated us like she wanted the best for us and to get the best outcome...I did a lot of research before transferring clinics and felt very confident in having her be our doctor. Our very first appointment with her, I felt instantly at ease and at peace. Even though our Frozen Embryo Transfer ended in a miscarriage, she treated me with so much compassion and has helped us find answers to why it didn't work out. I feel very confident having her be my doctor when we do a new fresh egg retrieval...
The [UtahFert Ctr - Murray] clinic itself is great! It is very clean and welcoming. The receptionist, Kat, is so wonderful to work with! She is very sensitive about your needs and why you are there...Our insurance covered majority of our costs for our procedure. All that we have had to pay so far is just over $1600... [Nurse] Brittany was always there to answer my questions. If I would email her with a question she would either call me as soon as she was able to or email me right back...
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway was absolutely amazing! I did a lot of research before transferring clinics and felt very confident in having her be our doctor. Our very first appointment with her, I felt instantly at ease and at peace. Even though our Frozen Embryo Transfer ended in a miscarriage, she treated me with so much compassion and has helped us find answers to why it didn't work out. I feel very confident having her be my doctor when we do a new fresh egg retrieval.
If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask them. She answered all of mine and was not only professional, but she was very warm and welcoming.
For my FET we used Estradiol and Progesterone shots along with Progesterone suppositories.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Brittany Summerhays and Amberlie Hastings)
Brittany was always there to answer my questions. If I would email her with a question she would either call me as soon as she was able to or email me right back. The little bit that I have worked with Amberlie, she has seemed very helpful and kind.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic itself is great! It is very clean and welcoming. The receptionist, Kat, is so wonderful to work with! She is very sensitive about your needs and why you are there.

Treated 2014 - 2015
I only saw her [Dr. Deirdre Conway] twice, at my initial appointment and for a dye teat of my Fallopian tubes. All of the other appointments were with varied nurses. I felt like she just did assembly line treatment instead of doing what would actually give me the best chance to conceive.... My appointments were never on time, even the ones that were timed IUI cycles. It was a different assistant doing each IUI, and they always asked me the same insensitive questions which I feel they wouldn’t have had to ask if they had read my charts.
[Utah Fertility Center is an] Assembly line, one size fits all fertility treatment. Cold, sterile feeling building, and always running behind schedule. The staff were not very friendly, especially the desk where you pay, and the nurses never read your chart so they ask insensitive questions.... One of my IUI cycles they failed to call me with blood results. After calling them they told me I was pregnant based on my HCG level, only to come to find out that my HCG was actually really low and borderline, so I got my hopes up only to find out that I never was pregnant and they should have given me more specific info.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I only saw her twice, at my initial appointment and for a dye teat of my Fallopian tubes. All of the other appointments were with varied nurses. I felt like she just did assembly line treatment instead of doing what would actually give me the best chance to conceive.
Go somewhere else. The office is all about making money.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
They never read my charts or new my history. My appointments were AlWAYs late!
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
$2000 per IUI cycle (we had to use donor sperm because my husband is sterile so that added $1000 to each procedure)
Treated 2015
I did two cycles with her [Dr. Conway]. Looking back I don't feel she put enough thought into my situation. After the first cycle, I brought in some ideas and suggestions that I found on the internet that might improve my chances of getting more quality embryos. She didn't want to try them, however, she did suggest a couple of different things that I tried, but I still ended up with the same results. I just didn't feel like she put that much thought into my second cycle, because I feel like we didn't switch much around.
Two locations [for UFC] and nice offices and patient rooms.... [the] nurse seemed too busy. It was hard to get her on the phone and get her to return phone calls and because of that I felt like I wasn't getting the answers I needed and more like I was there going through the process but not getting anything explained to me...I feel like I trusted her and the staff to tell me what to do and when to do it. I think that is important. They are doctors/nurses with a lot of knowledge and information.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I did two cycles with her. Looking back I don't feel she put enough thought into my situation. After the first cycle, I brought in some ideas and suggestions that I found on the internet that might improve my chances of getting more quality embryos. She didn't want to try them, however, she did suggest a couple of different things that I tried, but I still ended up with the same results. I just didn't feel like she put that much thought into my second cycle, because I feel like we didn't switch much around.
I feel like I trusted her and the staff to tell me what to do and when to do it. I think that is important. They are doctors/nurses with a lot of knowledge and information. However, do your own research and become familiar with the procedure. If you feel like you want something done, advocate for yourself.
Her nurse seemed too busy. It was hard to get her on the phone and get her to return phone calls and because of that I felt like I wasn't getting the answers I needed and more like I was there going through the process but not getting anything explained to me.
1st cycle, antagonist. (8 retrieved, 1 normal embryo) 2nd cycle, antagonist. I did add in 1 mg dexamethasone, some testosterone cream. (16 retrieved, 1 normal embryo)
They seemed too busy. I didn't feel like they responded to phone calls very quickly.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Good: Two locations and nice offices and patient rooms.
Cycles were about $10K and the meds were about $5K.
Pleasant Grove
I love that Dr.Conway is so easy to talk to and never makes you feel stupid or bad for asking so many questions. I can’t even explain at how she just made me feel at peace and that everything was going to be fine...We adopted embryos so we hadn’t been around all the fertility things before. She was so wonderful about birth control, estradiol, and progesterone...We knew that we wanted to transfer 2 right from the start. Our youngest will soon be 10 and we were ok if we had twins!
With the embryo adoption/donation FET it was $5,900 to the clinic [Utah Fertility Center] and then medications on top of that...The Idaho Falls Clinic was wonderful and always so prompt. We did our transfer at the Pleasant Grove office and they forgot to check me in and the nurse had to call my cell phone, I told her I was just in the waiting room...The whole staff is amazing. When we went for our 7 week ultrasound and discovered that it was no viable, they were so sweet about everything.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Go to her! She is amazing and don’t be afraid to ask all the questions that you have.
Dr.Conway is very loving and so sweet! She listens to your concerns and fears and always made me feel at ease.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
With the embryo adoption/donation FET it was $5,900 to the clinic and then medications on top of that.

Treated 2017 - 2019
Willing to always use evidence based practice and give percentages of one treatment vs another. Gives honest and trustworthy advice based on her knowledge and outcomes for other patients ... We are MFI so we jumped straight to IVF with ICSI. Every patient is different and has different circumstances and she [Dr. Conway] takes that in to consideration. Be patient and trust her work.
IFC [Utah Fert Ctr ID Falls] is small but they are working on that. For the size you are the only one at the clinic at the time usually. They have all the necessary equipment needed to do the job. Professional and always there to answer the phone when needed. ... Lesley and stephanie are on top of it all. Professional and willing to investigate answers they dont know the answer to
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Very thorough and hopeful. I wish she would move to Idaho Falls, love her so much! Her employees truly seem to love their job under her direction. Willing to always use evidence based practice and give percentages of one treatment vs another. Gives honest and trustworthy advice based on her knowledge and outcomes for other patients
Do it! She is a busy gal so there might be a wait time, but if anyone can get you answers its her
Personable and truly cares for couples and conceiving
We are MFI so we jumped straight to IVF with ICSI. Every patient is different and has different circumstances and she takes that in to consideration. Be patient and trust her work.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Idaho fertility center has 1 RN and 1 PA. Lesley and stephanie are the bomb)
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
IFC is small but they are working on that. For the size you are the only one at the clinic at the time usually. They have all the necessary equipment needed to do the job. Professional and always there to answer the phone when needed.
9800 per cycle not including meds and labs
Conway highly suggests 1 single embro per transfer. Multiple gestation pregnancies are high risk and she wants what's best for both mom and baby
Idaho Falls
[Dr. Deirdre Conway was] Very open and gave me her cell phone number right away and said to call or text for anything. Walked my husband and I through all of our options. She did not pressure us to make decisions quickly. Was able to always get us in to be seen. She also worked very closely with another dr not in their practice to help us conceive.
If you don't hear back by the next day give them [Utah Fertility Center- PG] a call. They were very easy to work with and accommodating. It is a large office so it's best to communicate with your coordinator. She was always able to get all my questions answered. They do a very nice job of running on time which is awesome.... Always got back to me quickly when I had a question or concern. Was very understanding of the fact we lived 4 hours from the office and did phone visits.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Keep an open mind and realize there are more than one option.
Egg retrieval for me while also working closely with a male infertility dr who was performing the microtese on him. It was cordinated together since they have learned sperm alone doesn't freeze well.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
If you don't hear back by the next day give them a call. They were very easy to work with and accommodating. It is a large office so it's best to communicate with your coordinator. She was always able to get all my questions answered. They do a very nice job of running on time which is awesome.
Treated 2013 - 2018
She [Dr. Deirdre Conway] worked hard to make sure I was Comfortable.. she knew my fears and addressed them all without making me feel dumb!... She really listened to my feelings and knew that they were valid she worked hard to make sure I understood All that would happen... they can help you in more ways than a regular Ob can! I wish I would Have known that sooner
It [Utah Fertility Center-Pleasant Grove] was great! They know what they are doing, clean and organized, they are busy which is good in my mind means they know what they are doing and people know it!! They all seem competent to be able to do their jobs, they made sure I understood The calendar... She [Dr. Conway] thought one would be enough I decided 2 and ended up with a single little boy!! Now one frozen
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Seriously I have no complaints I woudl Do it all over again! I have One frozen and wish we could afford to do it right now! She worked hard to make sure I was Comfortable.. she knew my fears and addressed them all without making me feel dumb!
Go before you have been to anyone else! Don’t wait, they can help you in more ways than a regular Ob can! I wish I would Have known that sooner
Gosh I wish I remembered More! All I know Is Lupron, progesterone, something that started with an m! Baby aspirin
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center.
They all were very great listeners, worked hard to make sure that they knew my feelings!
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
It was great! They know what they are doing, clean and organized, they are busy which is good in my mind means they know what they are doing and people know it!! They all seem competent to be able to do their jobs, they made sure I understood The calendar
Gosh I would Have to find my receipt, cost of meds, cost of transfer, cost of anesthesia, cost of lab, cost of icsi
She thought one would be enough I decided 2 and ended up with a single little boy!! Now one frozen