5.1

Deirdre Conway works at

5296 Commerce Dr.
Murray, UT 84107
Pleasant Grove
1446 W. Pleasant Grove Blvd.
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
535 W Sunnyside Rd #1
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
208-529-2019

Treated 2013 - 2017
She [Dr. Deirdre Conway] recommended we freeze all eggs and let my body rest due to the overstimulation that occurred due to egg retrieval. We ended up freezing 7 5-day embryos. They did do ICSI in half the embryos since they were unsure if that may be have been an issue but found it was not... She listened told us what she believed was the cause and what our best course of action was to get us the child we had tried for. She explained things well and helped us see all our options. I would highly recommend her and have already done so for other friends and family
Had issues with billing [at Utah Fertility Center- Pleasant Grove] which with costly procedures can be devastating but the manager did a great job of listening and fixing the problem. They even offered to help with covering the cost of ICSI for us... Dr Conway was very empathetic to our situation and how long we had been trying. She listened told us what she believed was the cause and what our best course of action was to get us the child we had tried for.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Prior to seeing Dr. Conway we had another dr who did not listen to us nor could he give us any reason why things weren't working as he had expected. Dr Conway was very empathetic to our situation and how long we had been trying. She listened told us what she believed was the cause and what our best course of action was to get us the child we had tried for. She explained things well and helped us see all our options. I would highly recommend her and have already done so for other friends and family
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Go in with all your questions. Be upfront with her and she will be the same for you. I whole heartedly trust her and am so grateful to have found her as my dr
Describe the protocols Deirdre Conway used in your cycles at Utah Fertility Center and their degree of success.
She recommended we freeze all eggs and let my body rest due to the overstimulation that occurred due to egg retrieval. We ended up freezing 7 5-day embryos. They did do ICSI in half the embryos since they were unsure if that may be have been an issue but found it was not
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
Felt like they did well just getting what they needed done.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Had issues with billing which with costly procedures can be devastating but the manager did a great job of listening and fixing the problem. They even offered to help with covering the cost of ICSI for us
Describe Deirdre Conway's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Utah Fertility Center.
She gave us the risks and let us decide.
Treated 2015 - 2017
She [Dr. Conway] is understanding and very knowledgeable. She answered every question and concern I had. I really felt she listened when I talked. I work in the medical field so she was good to explain everything in detail so I knew what was happening. She was honest about what she thinks would be a good choice for moving forward....She remembered our journey as it's been so far, spoke to me by name, she answered all the questions and concerns I had. She didn't pressure me into any option but was honest about what she thought would work.
[Utah Fertility Center] Strengths : having amazing doctors, very knowledgeable. A beautiful building that is really relaxing. Opportunities are endless Weakness: nurses take a while to get back and you don't always get someone who knows what they are talking about....Office visit: 35$ Sperm wash: 250 Iui: 875...They take a while to get back to you, and sometimes the staff isn't helpful,but when you get a nurse who knows what going on they're very helpful
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
She is understanding and very knowledgeable. She answered every question and concern I had. I really felt she listened when I talked. I work in the medical field so she was good to explain everything in detail so I knew what was happening. She was honest about what she thinks would be a good choice for moving forward.
It may take a little bit of time to get in to see her the first time but she is worth every minute.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center.
Office visit: 35$ Sperm wash: 250 Iui: 875
Treated 2017 - 2020
I felt at ease with Dr. Conway. Ive been with her for years and love the way that I have been and always will be treated by her. She makes sure to explain the best plan of action for you. I felt like a person instead of a number and it's nice having a clinic nearby in Idaho falls. ... I felt more human because she broke everything down for me and even at my age she wants to use my own eggs
They [Utah Fertility Center] have a new building and it's amazing. They will make sure that everyone is treated as a person instead of a number. They have always been compassionate about the care they give their patience.i will highly recommend them to everyone I know who's in the same boat as me. ... When we found out the eggs didn't make it she [nurse] called and was so heartbroken with us.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Treat her as the way you want treated
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lesley)
When we found out the eggs didn't make it she called and was so heartbroken with us.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
They have a new building and it's amazing. They will make sure that everyone is treated as a person instead of a number. They have always been compassionate about the care they give their patience.i will highly recommend them to everyone I know who's in the same boat as me.
I received a grant for an IVF cycle so I haven't been charged yet.
Idaho Falls

I loved her [Dr. Deirdre Conway's] thoroughness in explaining things that she probably has to explain all the time. But she makes you feel like it’s not a burden and that she hasn’t explained it 5 times to other people that week. She also just made me have positive feelings at the end of the appointments...I participated in a medical study where I actually didn’t have access to all of the specifics. But what I could know, they tried to keep me in the loop. And meds were adjusted accordingly.
My medications [at Utah Fertility Center] were covered from a study I participated in, but I did have to pay a cycle cost of $4000 to cover some of the monitoring done...The office is clean and organized. The staff are friendly. Their appointments run on time which is a huge plus for a doctors office. No one likes waiting in a waiting room longer than necessary. Overall you leave feeling happy and hopeful...I participated in a medical study where I actually didn’t have access to all of the specifics. But what I could know, they tried to keep me in the loop. And meds were adjusted accordingly.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I loved her thoroughness in explaining things that she probably has to explain all the time. But she makes you feel like it’s not a burden and that she hasn’t explained it 5 times to other people that week. She also just made me have positive feelings at the end of the appointments.
She is a great doctor and will make you feel special so go for it!
She was kind and took the time to explain things thoroughly.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
My medications were covered from a study I participated in, but I did have to pay a cycle cost of $4000 to cover some of the monitoring done.
Pleasant Grove
Dr. Conway is very knowledgeable and kind. She made it very clear on what to expect and taught us many things about infertility. She made us feel comfortable and at ease. Although I never had a positive pregnancy test, I did have a positive experience....She was very kind and cared about how I was feeling throughout the process.... Ask questions. Dr. Conway will answer them.
They [Utah Fertility Center] are hard to get a hold of. Sometimes it would take days to get them to answer the phone or to call back. However, everyone was kind and knew me by name. They also worked around my work schedule.... My husband needed a prescription filled, but the nurse forgot to call it in. Eventually we were able to get the medication that we needed.... 14,000 for ivf. 800 for iui. 500 for times intercourse.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Ask questions. Dr. Conway will answer them.
She was very kind and cared about how I was feeling throughout the process.
I can't remember.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center.
Very kind and helpful
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
They are hard to get a hold of. Sometimes it would take days to get them to answer the phone or to call back. However, everyone was kind and knew me by name. They also worked around my work schedule.
14,000 for ivf. 800 for iui. 500 for times intercourse.
None
What specific things went wrong at Utah Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Utah Fertility Center.
Treated 2017 - 2018
She [Dr. Conway] takes the time to explain things, always involved in all my treatments and has final say. Very friendly, personable and understanding. She seems like she genuinely cares. She doesn’t always meet with you but has a great staff and always gives the finally say and has her hand in everything. Even changing medication, it comes from her.... She was very personable; took the time to explain things and always has her staff follow up.
Generally great for the most part. I would like to see Conway a little more but her staff [Utah Fertility Center] does a great time. The wait time isn’t usually bad. Pricing is fair, Conway finds way to discount things for me. Two locations help for when I am at home or work....Each IUI with medication was around $800-1000... She [Dr. Conway] was very personable; took the time to explain things and always has her staff follow up.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
She takes the time to explain things, always involved in all my treatments and has final say. Very friendly, personable and understanding. She seems like she genuinely cares. She doesn’t always meet with you but has a great staff and always gives the finally say and has her hand in everything. Even changing medication, it comes from her.
Trust her.
The IUI process. Adding gonal f to increase my follicles that wouldn’t fully grow.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Candace)
Conway’s team is so great
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Generally great for the most part. I would like to see Conway a little more but her staff does a great time. The wait time isn’t usually bad. Pricing is fair, Conway finds way to discount things for me. Two locations help for when I am at home or work.
Each IUI with medication was around $800-1000
Pleasant Grove
I saw Dr Conway for my consult latst year in Idaho. My egg retrieval was on Sunday so the dr that was on call performed my egg retrieval. There was a scheduling conflict on ET day, Dr Parker did my egg transfer.... I used omnitrope, testosterone gel. Gonal f/ centrotide, menopur, trigger. 10 eggs, 9 mature, 3 made it to day 5/6.... I was nervous about doing a 5 day transfer but ultimately glad we waited for the 5 days. I feel the 5dt vs 3st are better and they have a better outcome.
I felt this [Utah Fertility Center - Pleasant Grove] was a much better clinic than East bay in Payson Utah. I was nervous about doing a 5 day transfer but ultimately glad we waited for the 5 days. I feel the 5dt vs 3st are better and they have a better outcome... My coordinator communicated in a timely manner.... 4200 meds 8000 ivf... I used omnitrope, testosterone gel. Gonal f/ centrotide, menopur, trigger. 10 eggs, 9 mature, 3 made it to day 5/6.
Ask A lot of questions.
Appointments went well. Felt like everyone I was in contact with was caring.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Amberlie)
My coordinator communicated in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I felt this was a much better clinic than East bay in Payson Utah. I was nervous about doing a 5 day transfer but ultimately glad we waited for the 5 days. I feel the 5dt vs 3st are better and they have a better outcome.
4200 meds 8000 ivf
Dr let me decide 1 vs 2 max
What specific things went wrong at Utah Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Utah Fertility Center.
Nurse sent wrong amt of pills to pharmacy

Treated 2016 - 2017
She [Dr. Deirdre Conway] is kind and clear. I only saw her a handful of time during my year of treatment because she comes in from Utah. Every interaction was pleasant. She took the time to call me personally when it came to big changes in my IVF cycle. She didn't cancel my IVF cycle despite my poor odds...
The staff [at Utah Fertility Center] was amazing. They made me feel comfortable and cared for...They call you from multiple private numbers so you always need to have your phone on and answer every call you get. So you can't have your phone send unknown numbers straight to voicemail. They don't always answer the phone because they have limited staff, but the always return your call if you leave a message.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
She is kind and clear. I only saw her a handful of time during my year of treatment because she comes in from Utah. Every interaction was pleasant. She took the time to call me personally when it came to big changes in my IVF cycle. She didn't cancel my IVF cycle despite my poor odds.
The staff knew who I was and was invested in my success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie)
The staff was amazing. They made me feel comfortable and cared for.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I was lucky enough to have insurance coverage that paid for 80% of the procedures. I mostly paid my 20% copay and my prescription copay. The most expensive this out of pocket was IVF specialty medications.
Treated 2017
She [Dr. Deirdre Conway] spent a lot of time with me and provided detailed information and a plan...I was really impressed that dr Conway was already up to speed with my infertility issues after receiving records from my OB before I came in to meet her...never made me feel rushed...She decided to do iuis with Gemara to increase our odds due to unexplained fertility
The Murray office [of Utah Fertility Center] doesn't have the best nurses. A little unprofessional and seem like they don't enjoy their jobs...They made sure to go over everything very well on my first visit so I wasn't surprised with any of the costs...Good communication. Lots of availability for appointments...She [Dr. Conway] decided to do iuis with Gemara to increase our odds due to unexplained fertility
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I was really impressed that dr Conway was already up to speed with my infertility issues after receiving records from my OB before I came in to meet her. She spent slot of time with me and never made me feel rushed.
Trust her
She spent a lot of time with me and provided detailed information and a plan
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
The Murray office doesn't have the best nurses. A little unprofessional and seem like they don't enjoy their jobs
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Good communication. Lots of availability for appointments
Treated 2015
I have no complaints for Dr. Conway. From start to finish, she was caring but professional. I didn't feel like a number and I feel that is hard to come by in Utah. Dr. Conway always knew who I was and helped me understand what was going on and also allowed us to have control over our decisions....Dr. Conway is the best doctor I've ever been to, aside from the fertility aspect. She is genuine and caring, but also very informative....I have no complaints about the clinic.
I have no complaints about the clinic [Utah Fertility Center]. They were very professional in handling such a private and delicate situation....I have no complaints for Dr. Conway. From start to finish, she was caring but professional. I didn't feel like a number and I feel that is hard to come by in Utah. Dr. Conway always knew who I was and helped me understand what was going on and also allowed us to have control over our decisions....Dr. Conway is the best doctor I've ever been to
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I have no complaints about the clinic. They were very professional in handling such a private and delicate situation.
My doctor let me choose if I wanted to put in one or two embryos. She explained the odds of each.
Pleasant Grove
I felt as though I could ask [Dr. Deirdre Conway] all the questions in the world and she was willing to sit there as long as I needed to insure I felt ready for the next steps. She took it very seriously and was there to figure out exactly what was going on and to make a plan that would give us a baby!...works very quickly which at first I was hesitant about and caught off guard. I very quickly realized that everything she was doing and her timeline was perfect. She got me in and got me out. I always felt like I knew exactly what the next steps were.
I only ever had one mix up [at Utah Fertility Center] but the nursing staff took care of it immediately and got me the right things I needed. They were always so sweet and helpful. They answered many of my questions and anytime I called they’d always give me a call back in a timely manner. Loved them all!...They were very organized and had lot of staff that were all fabulous. I always knew where I was going and what I was doing. There were I few times I had to wait for my appointment for 20 minutes but like every drs. Office there’s always something going on so I didn’t mind. They knew who I was personally so I always felt welcomed in the clinic. The clinic is very inviting.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway works very quickly which at first I was hesitant about and caught off guard. I very quickly realized that everything she was doing and her timeline was perfect. She got me in and got me out. I always felt like I knew exactly what the next steps were. And even though I only saw her a few times, those few times were great. She had so much compassion for my husband and I. On the second appointment She had given me a diagnoses and a game plan to get me pregnant. And IT WORKED!!! Without Dr. Conway we wouldn’t be expecting our baby now.
If you want a Dr. that you see every appointment Dr. Conway May not be best suited for you. But for my personality I didn’t need to see her all the time to feel as though I was still cared about.
I didn’t get to see Dr. Conway too much but when I did I felt important and I could tell she cared for my specific needs. I didn’t feel rushed when I did get my time with her. I felt as though I could ask all the questions in the world and she was willing to sit there as long as I needed to insure I felt ready for the next steps. She took it very seriously and was there to figure out exactly what was going on and to make a plan that would give us a baby! Dr. Conway is amazing and was perfect for my personality.
I did one round of timed intercourse. I was put on letrozole with a trigger shot.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
I only ever had one mix up but the nursing staff took care of it immediately and got me the right things I needed. They were always so sweet and helpful. They answered many of my questions and anytime I called they’d always give me a call back in a timely manner. Loved them all!
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I think my times intercourse was about $500. I did and HSG dye test and I think that was about $450. All ultrasounds we’re somewhere between $130-$200? I had a decent amount of ultrasounds. My meds in totally were probably close to $400?
Murray

Dr Conway is very personal. She takes care of our needs and helps us in anyway that she could. We really enjoyed having a consultation with her because she explains the procedures very well.... Dr Conway and her Staff preformed the saline test to make sure the uterus was clean and open and ready to start a 2nd round of Ivf... Dr Conway injected saline into my uterus and on the ultrasound she showed my uterus wasn't round. She found a polyp on my uterus.
When we met with the financial nurse [Utah Fertility Ctr] we met with her over the phone and she had everything ready to go which is very helpful. When the financial nurse gave us the quote she gave us a quote of $4,000 for the frozen cycle and the medications. which our insurance doesn't cover fertility medications or IVF.... Our nurse Stephanie was awesome. Dr Conway asked her to draw blood to get my blood type, my level and Stephanie immediately took my blood.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr Conway is very personal. She takes care of our needs and helps us in anyway that she could. We really enjoyed having a consultation with her because she explains the procedures very well. We had a embryo that we transferred prior to seeing Dr Conway in 2016 that didn't survive. When we saw Dr Conway we had told her that it failed and immediately wanted answers to know why it had failed. At our consultation even on a Saturday. Dr Conway and her Staff preformed the saline test to make sure the uterus was clean and open and ready to start a 2nd round of Ivf because from our 1st fertility treatment they retrieved 16 eggs and 7 of the eggs survived the 1st process of the 3 day transfer.Then on the 3rd day only 6 embryo survived. the morning of the transfer the Dr informed us that one embryo had to many chromosomes and that 5 embryo's had survived and they would be transferring 1 embryo. So from the 1st transfer we still have 4 embryos remaining that we can transfer when we are ready. Dr did a fresh transfer and we waited the 2 week and found out the first transfer failed. We were devastated. Then at our consultation and appointment Dr Conway injected saline into my uterus and on the ultrasound she showed my uterus wasn't round. She found a polyp on my uterus. Then Dr Conway immediately knew the reason that the 1st round of ivf had failed. We then scheduled an appointment again with Dr Conway for a surgery to remove the polyp. When they were doing the surgery they didn't only find 1 but they found 3 polyp. We love Dr Conway in any shape or form. Once I was out of surgery Dr Conway was late getting out of the office because my surgery was a little longer then they expected, but Dr Conway never said anything about getting home on time. She went out of her way to make sure I was doing good after coming out of surgery and she really didn't care when she left the office. She made sure that I came first as a patient, and that's how she made me feel. Like the number 1 patient. She was an amazing Dr.
One piece of advise is when you go in for a consultation don't try and take everything in that she is telling you. If you do you will be so over whelmed and confused. That when you want to ask a question that you will forget what questions that you have. In the consultation take baby steps and take it little by little.
She treated us with respect and answered any of our questions we had. She also found answers we had been looking for.
we really haven't had a cycle with Dr Conway yet. We are planning a frozen cycle with Dr Conway in November. We will find out in November which medications she will use.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie )
Our nurse Stephanie was awesome. Dr Conway asked her to draw blood to get my blood type, my level and Stephanie immediately took my blood. The only bad thing is she couldn't find my vain on my arm so she went to my hand and that hurt. Dr Conway then had Stephanie help her preform the saline test and we also love Stephanie and the nursing staff. Stephanie is trained on how to do a lot more procedures then most nurses and I really like that Stephanie is able to do those especially if Dr Conway isn't available.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
As a new patient I think that the number one thing to know is how to find the office. When we first came to the clinic we had a very difficult time finding the office. We had to ask four people where the clinic was and they didn't know. So basically we were in the dark trying to find the office. The next important step as a new patient is to have your paper work filled out and ready to go. When we went we didn't have all the paper work filled out it delayed the appointment. The office is very helpful and very courteous and ask lots of questions if you don't know the answer.
When we met with the financial nurse we met with her over the phone and she had everything ready to go which is very helpful. When the financial nurse gave us the quote she gave us a quote of $4,000 for the frozen cycle and the medications. which our insurance doesn't cover fertility medications or IVF.
We have't done any transfers with Dr Conway yet. We are expected to start treatment in November.
Treated 2012 - 2016
I thought she [Dr. Conway] was so kind and helpful. I never felt pushed into or judged for my medical choices. It was easy to talk to her and she helped me find treatment options that were in my budget while also getting me information for things we could do in the future when I had better financial resources...She checked my uterus to make sure everything was okay. They also checked any issues that my husband might be having. After that we started clomid. We did multiple cycles and they did exrays of my uterus each time. My insurance changed after that so we weren’t able to continue for financial reasons. Our insurance has changed again so we plan to go back to her when we’re ready.
They [the nurses at Utah Fertility Center] were all polite and helpful...They were great at communicating with me and they took the time to explain things to me. When I had a surprise pregnancy they monitored the pregnancy early to make sure the baby was okay....they understand that when you have a history of infertility you need and want to monitor things before then. My only recommendation is for the nurse who did my ultrasound when some cysts showed up. I asked what they could be and she said they could be cancer but not to worry it probably wasn’t and they’d check again next month. Those weren’t the exact words but that was the feeling. Everything else was the best though.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
I thought she was so kind and helpful. I never felt pushed into or judged for my medical choices. It was easy to talk to her and she helped me find treatment options that were in my budget while also getting me information for things we could do in the future when I had better financial resources.
Talk to her clinic she financial planning people first. That way you’ll know in advance what treatments fit in your budget.
She was understanding of everything from cost to emotional issues and concerns. It was easy to talk to her and she was always understanding.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
They were all polite and helpful
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
They were great at communicating with me and they took the time to explain things to me. When I had a surprise pregnancy they monitored the pregnancy early to make sure the baby was okay. Lots of doctors won’t see you before 10 weeks but they did because they understand that when you have a history of infertility you need and want to monitor things before then. My only recommendation is for the nurse who did my ultrasound when some cysts showed up. I asked what they could be and she said they could be cancer but not to worry it probably wasn’t and they’d check again next month. Those weren’t the exact words but that was the feeling. Everything else was the best though.
For the clomid and exrays it was something like 200-300 a month with insurance.
Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Conway is excellent at providing customized care and truly made us feel like we were the most important thing at each appointment. She always had time to answer all of our questions and was excellent at providing us with all the information and details we wanted....Dr. Conway was incredibly kind and really took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns.... Gonal-F 150 x10 days Menopur powder x10 days Cetrotide
The clinic [Utah Fertility Center] has always done great at returning phone calls, answering questions, and making sure everyone is on the same page as far as treatment moving forward. The facility is beautiful and well kept making everyone feel comfortable.... Dr. Conway is excellent at providing customized care and truly made us feel like we were the most important thing at each appointment. She always had time to answer all of our questions and was excellent at providing us with all the information and details we wanted.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Have your questions ready because she will answer all of them!
Gonal-F 150 x10 days Menopur powder x10 days Cetrotide
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic has always done great at returning phone calls, answering questions, and making sure everyone is on the same page as far as treatment moving forward. The facility is beautiful and well kept making everyone feel comfortable.
Ivf $8300 Anesthesia $500 Bloodwork $450
Idaho Falls
We first did a test to determine if my tubes were clogged [with Dr. Deirdre Conway]. Than we did a semen analysis and found that motility was low. Now planning for IUI...was very informative, any questions or concerns was always resolved before the end of the visits. She has an excellent bedside manner. I felt like she genuinely cared about us as a patient... I haven't continued treatment due to the costs.
The staff [at Utah Fertility Center] is wonderful at making you feel comfortable. They are very friendly and considerate...We first did a test to determine if my tubes were clogged. Than we did a semen analysis and found that motility was low...The nursing staff is great they show a lot of compassion and understanding for the patients. They make you feel like a person...I think the clinic is set up very well, they have the equipment to do any procedures to do them right there in the same clinic. Very beautiful building. The only problem I had was trying to find the entry.
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Conway was very informative, any questions or concerns was always resolved before the end of the visits. She has an excellent bedside manner. I felt like she genuinely cared about us as a patient.
Ask questions if you don't understand.
The staff is wonderful at making you feel comfortable. They are very friendly and considerate.
We first did a test to determine if my tubes were clogged. Than we did a semen analysis and found that motility was low. Now planning for IUI when I can pay for it.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I don't remember exactly but I know it has been expensive. I haven't continued treatment due to the costs.
None
Pleasant Grove
She [Dr. Deirdre Conway] talked to me like I wasn’t any less than she was. She constantly reassured me that it was going to be okay...She was very good at communicating all of the procedures and medications I was going to have to do and take throughout the treatment process. She was very professional and companionate to all of my problems and concerns...She isn’t afraid to answer any question you have even if in your own mind you think it’s stupid. She never makes you feel that way. So ASK...I took femara 2.5mg for 5 days then had a HSG X-ray to make sure my tubes were okay. I then had an ultrasound to see if my eggs were ready for the trigger shot I took the trigger shot and then 36 hours later I had the IUI. A day after my IUI I started progesterone suppositories. Tested negative
I took femara 2.5mg for 5 days then had a HSG X-ray [at Utah Fertility Center] to make sure my tubes were okay. I then had an ultrasound to see if my eggs were ready for the trigger shot I took the trigger shot and then 36 hours later I had the IUI. A day after my IUI I started progesterone suppositories. Tested negative...She [Dr. Deirdre Conway] talked to me like I wasn’t any less than she was. She constantly reassured me that it was going to be okay...She was very good at communicating all of the procedures and medications I was going to have to do and take throughout the treatment process. She was very professional and companionate to all of my problems and concerns...She isn’t afraid to answer any question you have even if in your own mind you think it’s stupid. She never makes you feel that way. So ASK...I took femara 2.5mg for 5 days then had a HSG X-ray to make sure my tubes were
How was your experience with Deirdre Conway at Utah Fertility Center?
She talked to me like I wasn’t any less than she was. She constantly reassured me that it was going to be okay