Medical SchoolUSC
ResidencyUSC
FellowshipUSC
13950 Milton Ave
Westminster, CA 92683
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Denise Cassidenti to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Partners Medical Group to a friend?
She [Dr. Cassidenti] constantly asked If I was okay with all the information she was providing. ... She not once told me or insinuated that I was too young for this journey. ... She instantly requested bloodwork and advised for me to call on CD1 so we can get started with a PCT Test. ... During our Initial 2 hour consultation she constantly asked if I was okay with the information as she proceeded and if I wanted to hear more about other fertility treatments and etc. ...
Clinic [Repro Partners Med Grp] is always clean. They are always on time when taking appointments. I have never waited longer than my appointed time to be seen. They will also see you earlier if they are ahead of time. They do have several magazines to keep you entertained while waiting. ... When I called the nurses they were so helpful and promptly set up my appointment for my first ultrasound and got my bloodwork slip ready. They constantly called to follow up with me and provide me with Lab results and schedule future appointments.
How was your experience with Denise Cassidenti at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
I would like to start by stating that I’m excited to have found the Clinic of my Dreams after 4 years of infertility. About 2 months ago I started being seen by Dr. Cassidenti. As many of us who have been on this infertility journey know that when we start a new clinic we have about a million and one questions about whats going to happen. She answered EVERY SINGLE one throughly during our initial consultation and ended it with “We won’t stop until you conceive and deliver”. That itself made me feel so confident and radiated positivity which is what we all need when battling Infertility. During our Initial 2 hour consultation she constantly asked if I was okay with the information as she proceeded and if I wanted to hear more about other fertility treatments and etc. Appointments can be overwhelming with information so for her to do that felt amazing and made me feel she genuinely cared about my emotions. I was coming from Clinics that constantly told me to “relax” and “worry” more about my credit score than trying so hard to get pregnant because I was so young to be a mother. She not once told me or insinuated that I was too young for this journey. She instantly requested bloodwork and advised for me to call on CD1 so we can get started with a PCT Test. When I called the nurses they were so helpful and promptly set up my appointment for my first ultrasound and got my bloodwork slip ready. They constantly called to follow up with me and provide me with Lab results and schedule future appointments. I then came in on a Sunday to have an ultrasound & PCT test done but It seemed not to be proper timing since I had yet to ovulate so they rescheduled me for the following day and gave me a trigger shot. I told my husband as I was getting dressed that I was so happy that they accommodate patients on the weekends and some of us need to work as much possible to afford the journey of infertility so it puts me at ease that I can be seen on weekends if needed. They also scheduled me for the following day with no problems and that was amazing because my last clinic was usually overbooked most of the time and would almost never accommodate any last minute appt so that would cause for cycles to be rescheduled. We had the PCT test and got the answer we needed to make our choice in what treatment was going to be best for us. We are now waiting for CD1 so we can start our First Cycle of IUI. I’m super excited and feel I’m finally in the hands of someone who genuinely cares about my dream of being a MOMMY. I have known since I was a little girl that the biggest job/role I wanted in life was to be a Mommy. When I would get asked what I wanted to be when I got older I would not hesitate to quickly say “A MOM”. I have great faith I will soon be writing another review about Dr. Cassidenti helping me conceive.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Denise Cassidenti at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Have all your files and record sent over to the office prior to consultation so she can have a clear picture of your history!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Denise Cassidenti at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
She constantly asked If I was okay with all the information she was providing. She not once questioned my decision of why I wanted to be a mom.
Describe the protocols Denise Cassidenti used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Medical Group and their degree of success.
We did prepare for the PCT Test by being put on Metformin, 150mg of Clomid from days 3-7 and A Trigger Shot.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Clinic is always clean. They are always on time when taking appointments. I have never waited longer than my appointed time to be seen. They will also see you earlier if they are ahead of time. They do have several magazines to keep you entertained while waiting.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Denise Cassidenti at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.

Dr. Cassidenti has been an amazing practitioner so far. I have had to have uterine polyps removed prior to transferring an embryo so it has brought me a lot of anxiety. Dr. C has been a calming force to my procedure and has set us up for a successful transfer. She has allowed us to communicate all of our needs and has worked with us to make the best plan possible for a successful outcome.... We decided to go through stim and an egg retrieval before the polyp surgery.
This clinic [Reproductive Partners Med Group] has the care and compassion you deserve when going through this trying time in your life. Their many strengths include; communication, accessibility and assurance. They break down the financial aspect in an easy to understand way that allows you no surprises when you are paying out of pocket.... Nurse Erica has been very accommodating to all of our questions. She gladly accepts an email or a phone call and responds as quickly as she can.
She will do everything in her power to make you feel relaxed and ready for this endeavor.
I came to Dr. Cassidenti after being treated like a number from another facility. I was already frustrated with infertility and came to her with a lot of concerns. Dr. Cassidenti took the time to really explain IVF and a plan for us. At the end of our consultation she gave me a hug and reassured me that we will do everything in our power to alleviate our frustration.
We decided to go through stim and an egg retrieval before the polyp surgery. Dr. C suggested that freezing embryos gives your body time to relax from the stim medication and have a better chance of taking an embryo. Since we only had two embryos, Dr. C suggested a mock transfer cycle to give me the best chance of having a successful transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Erica )
Nurse Erica has been very accommodating to all of our questions. She gladly accepts an email or a phone call and responds as quickly as she can. All the nursing staff have been caring and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
This clinic has the care and compassion you deserve when going through this trying time in your life. Their many strengths include; communication, accessibility and assurance. They break down the financial aspect in an easy to understand way that allows you no surprises when you are paying out of pocket.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Denise Cassidenti at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
With PGS testing of embryos, and paying all out of pocket, cost was around 15,500.
Describe Denise Cassidenti's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
At this time, Dr. C agrees with our decision to transfer both of our frozen embryos. 1 embryo is graded as "Good" and 1 is a "Poor".

Anovulation, Male Factor, Other
{The nurses were] always prompt to answer questions.
Anovulation, Male Factor, Other
Initial appointment was good- she was very thorough. She was primary on my surgery and I think did okay with that and getting me prepared and giving me information. She was quite blunt when I went back and couldn't explain why I wasn't ovulating (I wanted answers!) but what she did worked as I am currently pregnant.
Ask questions!
She didn't spend a ton of time with me. But I did appreciate a follow up call the day after my surgery.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Amanda)
Always prompt to answer questions
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?