Good

Denise Cassidenti works in 1 office at

13950 Milton Ave
Westminster, CA 92683

2020, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Denise Cassidenti] was instantly kind and welcoming and warm. She went through all of our testing with us and left room for us to ask any questions along the way. We didn’t feel rushed or like she just wanted to move onto the next patient. She is who we were looking for in our fertility doctor...I felt comfortable enough to be open and cry to her on our first consultation where she gave us instant direction and understanding of what our results so far mean.
I have only been visiting [Reproductive Partners Medical Group] virtually, but I will say the clinical staff has been very informative and kind. From what I have seen online, the clinic is well kept and taken care of and the patients health and safety is of upmost importance...She [Dr. Cassidenti] went through all of our testing with us and left room for us to ask any questions along the way. We didn’t feel rushed or like she just wanted to move onto the next patient.
How was your experience with Denise Cassidenti at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
She was instantly kind and welcoming and warm. She went through all of our testing with us and left room for us to ask any questions along the way. We didn’t feel rushed or like she just wanted to move onto the next patient. She is who we were looking for in our fertility doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Denise Cassidenti at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Go to her. You will feel warmly welcomed and gain so much clarity on what your specific journey looks like and will look like.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Denise Cassidenti at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
My husband and I previously saw another doctor who definitely just made us feel like a number. We felt uninformed in all of our pre-diagnostic testing and in this long journey we want someone who we can feel we are developing a relationship with along the way. In seeking out a clinic to transfer to, I read great things about Dr. C. She lived up to the expectation, I mean I felt comfortable enough to be open and cry to her on our first consultation where she gave us instant direction and understanding of what our results so far mean. We will be going forward with treatment with her.
Describe the protocols Denise Cassidenti used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Medical Group and their degree of success.
I have a thyroid on the higher scale. Not high but basically borderline, so she will be helping me in getting that to level out. She also advised me to get two vaccines that show being non-immune to which I have never gotten but should be done for the safety of pregnancy. I also am showing low reserve so will be retested on that to see how aggressive we should be in treatment.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
From what I have worked with them virtually due to COVID they have been helpful, follow-up, and very welcoming.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
I have only been visiting virtually, but I will say the clinical staff has been very informative and kind. From what I have seen online, the clinic is well kept and taken care of and the patients health and safety is of upmost importance.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Denise Cassidenti at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
I don’t have an exact quote at this time, since we have not decided on which treatment we are going with, yet. We are between IUI and IVF
Describe Denise Cassidenti's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
I don’t have any comments on this topic.
Westminster

She [Dr. Cassidenti] constantly asked If I was okay with all the information she was providing. ... She not once told me or insinuated that I was too young for this journey. ... She instantly requested bloodwork and advised for me to call on CD1 so we can get started with a PCT Test. ... During our Initial 2 hour consultation she constantly asked if I was okay with the information as she proceeded and if I wanted to hear more about other fertility treatments and etc. ...
Clinic [Repro Partners Med Grp] is always clean. They are always on time when taking appointments. I have never waited longer than my appointed time to be seen. They will also see you earlier if they are ahead of time. They do have several magazines to keep you entertained while waiting. ... When I called the nurses they were so helpful and promptly set up my appointment for my first ultrasound and got my bloodwork slip ready. They constantly called to follow up with me and provide me with Lab results and schedule future appointments.
I would like to start by stating that I’m excited to have found the Clinic of my Dreams after 4 years of infertility. About 2 months ago I started being seen by Dr. Cassidenti. As many of us who have been on this infertility journey know that when we start a new clinic we have about a million and one questions about whats going to happen. She answered EVERY SINGLE one throughly during our initial consultation and ended it with “We won’t stop until you conceive and deliver”. That itself made me feel so confident and radiated positivity which is what we all need when battling Infertility. During our Initial 2 hour consultation she constantly asked if I was okay with the information as she proceeded and if I wanted to hear more about other fertility treatments and etc. Appointments can be overwhelming with information so for her to do that felt amazing and made me feel she genuinely cared about my emotions. I was coming from Clinics that constantly told me to “relax” and “worry” more about my credit score than trying so hard to get pregnant because I was so young to be a mother. She not once told me or insinuated that I was too young for this journey. She instantly requested bloodwork and advised for me to call on CD1 so we can get started with a PCT Test. When I called the nurses they were so helpful and promptly set up my appointment for my first ultrasound and got my bloodwork slip ready. They constantly called to follow up with me and provide me with Lab results and schedule future appointments. I then came in on a Sunday to have an ultrasound & PCT test done but It seemed not to be proper timing since I had yet to ovulate so they rescheduled me for the following day and gave me a trigger shot. I told my husband as I was getting dressed that I was so happy that they accommodate patients on the weekends and some of us need to work as much possible to afford the journey of infertility so it puts me at ease that I can be seen on weekends if needed. They also scheduled me for the following day with no problems and that was amazing because my last clinic was usually overbooked most of the time and would almost never accommodate any last minute appt so that would cause for cycles to be rescheduled. We had the PCT test and got the answer we needed to make our choice in what treatment was going to be best for us. We are now waiting for CD1 so we can start our First Cycle of IUI. I’m super excited and feel I’m finally in the hands of someone who genuinely cares about my dream of being a MOMMY. I have known since I was a little girl that the biggest job/role I wanted in life was to be a Mommy. When I would get asked what I wanted to be when I got older I would not hesitate to quickly say “A MOM”. I have great faith I will soon be writing another review about Dr. Cassidenti helping me conceive.
Have all your files and record sent over to the office prior to consultation so she can have a clear picture of your history!
She constantly asked If I was okay with all the information she was providing. She not once questioned my decision of why I wanted to be a mom.
We did prepare for the PCT Test by being put on Metformin, 150mg of Clomid from days 3-7 and A Trigger Shot.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Clinic is always clean. They are always on time when taking appointments. I have never waited longer than my appointed time to be seen. They will also see you earlier if they are ahead of time. They do have several magazines to keep you entertained while waiting.
Westminster

Dr. Cassidenti has been an amazing practitioner so far. I have had to have uterine polyps removed prior to transferring an embryo so it has brought me a lot of anxiety. Dr. C has been a calming force to my procedure and has set us up for a successful transfer. She has allowed us to communicate all of our needs and has worked with us to make the best plan possible for a successful outcome.... We decided to go through stim and an egg retrieval before the polyp surgery.
This clinic [Reproductive Partners Med Group] has the care and compassion you deserve when going through this trying time in your life. Their many strengths include; communication, accessibility and assurance. They break down the financial aspect in an easy to understand way that allows you no surprises when you are paying out of pocket.... Nurse Erica has been very accommodating to all of our questions. She gladly accepts an email or a phone call and responds as quickly as she can.
She will do everything in her power to make you feel relaxed and ready for this endeavor.
I came to Dr. Cassidenti after being treated like a number from another facility. I was already frustrated with infertility and came to her with a lot of concerns. Dr. Cassidenti took the time to really explain IVF and a plan for us. At the end of our consultation she gave me a hug and reassured me that we will do everything in our power to alleviate our frustration.
We decided to go through stim and an egg retrieval before the polyp surgery. Dr. C suggested that freezing embryos gives your body time to relax from the stim medication and have a better chance of taking an embryo. Since we only had two embryos, Dr. C suggested a mock transfer cycle to give me the best chance of having a successful transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Erica )
Nurse Erica has been very accommodating to all of our questions. She gladly accepts an email or a phone call and responds as quickly as she can. All the nursing staff have been caring and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
This clinic has the care and compassion you deserve when going through this trying time in your life. Their many strengths include; communication, accessibility and assurance. They break down the financial aspect in an easy to understand way that allows you no surprises when you are paying out of pocket.
With PGS testing of embryos, and paying all out of pocket, cost was around 15,500.
At this time, Dr. C agrees with our decision to transfer both of our frozen embryos. 1 embryo is graded as "Good" and 1 is a "Poor".

2014 - 2015, Successful
{The nurses were] always prompt to answer questions.
Initial appointment was good- she was very thorough. She was primary on my surgery and I think did okay with that and getting me prepared and giving me information. She was quite blunt when I went back and couldn't explain why I wasn't ovulating (I wanted answers!) but what she did worked as I am currently pregnant.
Ask questions!
She didn't spend a ton of time with me. But I did appreciate a follow up call the day after my surgery.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Amanda)
Always prompt to answer questions
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Sometimes I had to call in to get my test results rather than have them call me