Reproductive Partners Medical Group

Doctor, Nurse available by emailNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolUSC
ResidencyUSC
FellowshipUSC
13950 Milton Ave
Westminster, CA 92683
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Denise Cassidenti to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 67%Neutral: 33%9
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Partners Medical Group to a friend?
Dr. Cassidenti has been an amazing practitioner so far. I have had to have uterine polyps removed prior to transferring an embryo so it has brought me a lot of anxiety. Dr. C has been a calming force to my procedure and has set us up for a successful transfer. She has allowed us to communicate all of our needs and has worked with us to make the best plan possible for a successful outcome.... We decided to go through stim and an egg retrieval before the polyp surgery.
How was your experience with Denise Cassidenti at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Denise Cassidenti at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
She will do everything in her power to make you feel relaxed and ready for this endeavor.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Denise Cassidenti at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
I came to Dr. Cassidenti after being treated like a number from another facility. I was already frustrated with infertility and came to her with a lot of concerns. Dr. Cassidenti took the time to really explain IVF and a plan for us. At the end of our consultation she gave me a hug and reassured me that we will do everything in our power to alleviate our frustration.
Describe the protocols Denise Cassidenti used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Medical Group and their degree of success.
We decided to go through stim and an egg retrieval before the polyp surgery. Dr. C suggested that freezing embryos gives your body time to relax from the stim medication and have a better chance of taking an embryo. Since we only had two embryos, Dr. C suggested a mock transfer cycle to give me the best chance of having a successful transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Erica )
Nurse Erica has been very accommodating to all of our questions. She gladly accepts an email or a phone call and responds as quickly as she can. All the nursing staff have been caring and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
This clinic has the care and compassion you deserve when going through this trying time in your life. Their many strengths include; communication, accessibility and assurance. They break down the financial aspect in an easy to understand way that allows you no surprises when you are paying out of pocket.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Denise Cassidenti at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
With PGS testing of embryos, and paying all out of pocket, cost was around 15,500.
Describe Denise Cassidenti's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
At this time, Dr. C agrees with our decision to transfer both of our frozen embryos. 1 embryo is graded as "Good" and 1 is a "Poor".
Anovulation, Male Factor, Other
Anovulation, Male Factor, Other
Initial appointment was good- she was very thorough. She was primary on my surgery and I think did okay with that and getting me prepared and giving me information. She was quite blunt when I went back and couldn't explain why I wasn't ovulating (I wanted answers!) but what she did worked as I am currently pregnant.
Ask questions!
She didn't spend a ton of time with me. But I did appreciate a follow up call the day after my surgery.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Amanda)
Always prompt to answer questions
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?