Conceive Fertility Center

FellowshipUT Southwestern Medical Center
Irving
6750 N. MacArthur Blvd
Irving, TX 75039
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Derek Haas to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Conceive Fertility Center to a friend?
Neutral: 100%7
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr. Hass is a really communicative Dr. You can see how much he know and its very good explain it. Always explain (and let me see in monitor) if something was going on, and explain everything step by step. However sometimes when I asked questions he did not responded so good when I explain I was doing some research about the situation. He adjusted meds when the first "time intercourse" didn't work and even suggested we move forward with IUI but understand and respect when we decide not to because we were not ready to move forward.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Derek Haas at Conceive Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Derek Haas at Conceive Fertility Center?
Ask him about EVERYTHING. Be well informed and ask questions (make a list if you need to!) to remember.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Derek Haas at Conceive Fertility Center?
All the personal, Dr. Hass and the Nurses treat me really good and make me feel welcome and in good hands.
Describe the protocols Derek Haas used in your cycles at Conceive Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We did 3 "time intercourse cycles" (all tree fail). In the first one clomid 3-7 days 50mg. trigger shot when my follicles were "mature" (day 14 i believe). In this cycle he also did a semen exam for my husband, genetic test for both, initial labs for me, sonohysterogram, hysterosalpingogram and sonograms on 1day, 7 day and 14. Second one clomid 3-7 days 50mg. trigger shot when my follicles were "mature" (day 14 i believe).and sonograms on 1day, 7 day and 14. (no Labs) Third one clomid 3-7 days 100mg. trigger shot when my follicles were "mature" (day 14 i believe) sonograms on 1day, 7 day and 14 an d a Beta (negative)
The nurses are really good, very calming, explain the situation and process very well. The problem was with the documentation. Once I need my trigger shot and they did not send it on time and it took longer for me to receive it, i had o call several times the office and pharmacy to get this done. Also they never anwser the phone...it took a LONG time to make appointments. One you are in the office everything its great and on time. And they are very caring.
Describe your experience with Conceive Fertility Center.
I feel it's a really good clinic. It's Always clean, everything in order , the staff and the Dr are very engage and treat the patient very well and they are very caring. Strengths: how they treat patients and respectful. Need to improve organization and information on the portal.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Derek Haas at Conceive Fertility Center.
Mostly of my tx was cover by my insurance, I paid for medication. Trigger shot: 150$ Progesterone: 20$ Clomid: 15$
What specific things went wrong at Conceive Fertility Center?
Conceive Fertility Center
Irving

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Derek Haas at Conceive Fertility Center.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
He didn’t rush me. My insurance only covered my initial consultation and he did an ultrasound for free. My last doctor said my only option was IVF due to my AMH being 0.05. Dr.Haas made me feel better by letting me know he saw a quite a few eggs at my first visit. I am scheduled for HSG...He said there were other options besides IVF and I’m just dying to see. I am a single mother
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Derek Haas at UT Southwestern?
My first fertility clinic tried to push me to IVF after my first visit strictly from blood work. I had given up on trying and one day I just couldn’t stand it. Made an appointment and showed up a day early I guess from not paying attention to date or just was too anxious. They still saw me. Waited maybe 10-15 mins saw Dr Haas and he told me he would do an ultrasound to check to see if he saw any eggs. All this time I thought I only had maybe 2. He said there were other options besides IVF and I’m just dying to see. I am a single mother and I can’t afford IVF and I’m just ecstatic to know there are other options
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Derek Haas at UT Southwestern?
Always get a second opinion. Find a Dr. who wants to help not someone who’d rather help themselves($)
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Derek Haas at UT Southwestern?
He didn’t rush me. My insurance only covered my initial consultation and he did an ultrasound for free. My last doctor said my only option was IVF due to my AMH being 0.05. Dr.Haas made me feel better by letting me know he saw a quite a few eggs at my first visit. I am scheduled for HSG this Thursday
Describe the protocols Derek Haas used in your cycles at UT Southwestern and their degree of success.
Haven’t gotten that far yet :(
Bubbly. Had a nurse draw blood. She was nice. I didn’t want her to draw blood from my left arm. I never see any veins there. She did it with ease. The front nurse penciled me in after arriving a day early
Describe your experience with UT Southwestern.
Didn’t like the building. Was on 2nd floor and hard to find. But was located at hospital or something similar.Was quite a few people there. Never seen this before at fertility clinic. Seems like a family practice bc of how small and nice it feels. Not big and they don’t make you feel like a number. Nice music too.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Derek Haas at UT Southwestern.
My insurance covered my first visit. He did a free ultrasound. My next appointment I have to pay 350$ for HSG
UT Southwestern
Dallas

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Derek Haas at UT Southwestern.