Diane Woodford

Seattle
4245 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
206.598.5500
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Diane Woodford to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend University Reproductive Care - University of Washington to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 50%Neutral: 50%8
Dr Woodford definitely knows what’s she is doing! She is very knowledgeable about treatments and personalized them for her patients. She is also kind and funny which goes a long way when you are in the midst of infertility and doing treatments!... We would do a baseline ultrasound somewhere between CD’s 1-3. Once we were cleared, I would start taking oral femara in CD’s 3-7. I would the. Go in for another ultrasound to see that my eggs responded to the medication.
How was your experience with Diane Woodford at Bloom Repr Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Diane Woodford at Bloom Repr Institute?
Go see her! Seriously, you’ll love her, you’ll love the staff, you’ll love heir office, prices and just the whole experience!!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Diane Woodford at Bloom Repr Institute?
Our consultation was amazing! She was thorough and treated us so well! She was willing to work with our timeline for treatment since we wanted to start ASAP since we were in town from NV.
Describe the protocols Diane Woodford used in your cycles at Bloom Repr Institute and their degree of success.
We would do a baseline ultrasound somewhere between CD’s 1-3. Once we were cleared, I would start taking oral femara in CD’s 3-7. I would the. Go in for another ultrasound to see that my eggs responded to the medication. Once that was confirmed, I was instructed to do my trigger Shot (ovidrel) at home that night at a specific time. I was also scheduled for my IUI 48 hours later. On the day of the IUI, my husband gave his sample in the office. It was processed/washed and we returned 2 hours later for the actual IUI. Once the IUI was done, I was told to lay still for 10-15 minutes and then we were done. I was started on vaginal progesterone cream th day after my IUI. I had a blood progesterone test a week after my IUI and a boood pregnancy test 2 weeks after my IUI. Both IUI’s resulted in a negative result :(
Describe your experience with your nurse at Bloom Repr Institute. (Assigned nurse: Tamara)
I can’t say enough good things about Tamara! She did my ultrasound and my first IUI! She was so sweet, gentle, compassionate and kind! She made mme feel special and cared for! She was always so encouraging and supportive! I can’t say enough good things about her!!
Describe your experience with Bloom Repr Institute.
They are SO fast! They get you in for appointments so quickly and are still so thorough! I loved everything about them! The only thing that was a little difficult was getting someone on the phone when I would call. I would always have to leave a message and they would call me back-which was fine but it’s hard to wait when you’re doing fertility treatments!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Diane Woodford at Bloom Repr Institute.
Our IUI was 1170.00 with the ultrasounds. We paid additional money for the medications and trigger shot.
Describe Diane Woodford's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Bloom Repr Institute.
Diane Woodford