Diran Chamoun

Melbourne
3160 Alzante Circle
Melbourne, FL 32940
321.751.HOPE
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Diran Chamoun to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Viera Fertility Center to a friend?
Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr.Chamoun suggested IUI for my husband and me. We decided to do the IUI with Femara. When the first round of Femara was not a high enough dose he stoped the cycle and immediately started again with a higher dose to increase egg maturity and also to save us money by not scrapping the cycle completely... The first time we met with Dr.Chamoun I felt that he was a little abrasive. My husband and I came out of the meeting wondering why he was a little cold. The next time I saw him I was having an HSG. If you know of this test you know it can be very painful. This time he was extremely nice, and made sure to make me feel as comfortable as I could be
Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Diran Chamoun at Viera Fertility Center?
The first time we met with Dr.Chamoun I felt that he was a little abrasive. My husband and I came out of the meeting wondering why he was a little cold. The next time I saw him I was having an HSG. If you know of this test you know it can be very painful. This time he was extremely nice, and made sure to make me feel as comfortable as I could be. He would ask me during the procedure if I was doing okay and insured me that it would be only a few more minutes. He also told me everything he was doing. From inserting the catheter to injecting the dye. From then on I had a great relationship with Dr.Chamoun. His goal is to make families.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Diran Chamoun at Viera Fertility Center?
Don’t let the first meeting you have set the tone for your experience at this office. Dr.Chamoun is straight forward and to the point but he is also hopeful and gives hope to his patients as well.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Diran Chamoun at Viera Fertility Center?
I felt like a human instead of a number because Dr.Chamoun was understanding and also aware of my feelings. During procedures he would ask if I was okay, and how I was doing to insure I wasn’t in any pain.
Describe the protocols Diran Chamoun used in your cycles at Viera Fertility Center and their degree of success.
The nursing staff is great! They are compassionate and treat you as though you are a friend who is telling them your struggles. The only thing I wish was different about this office was maybe having assigned nurses for each couple.
Describe your experience with Viera Fertility Center.
This clinics strengths are compassion, understanding of not only emotions but also financial struggles, and skill. If you hear Dr.Chamouns name, the next thing that follows is usually “he is very good at what he does, one of the best.” The only weakness of this clinic is that they have had so many different nurses, as soon as I feel I am the most comfortable with one nurse I see a new one and start my relationship over.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Diran Chamoun at Viera Fertility Center.
We used the IuI package that Dr.Chamouns office has set up for people without insurance. This package is $1000 and included everything but medication
Diran Chamoun
Viera Fertility Center
Melbourne

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Diran Chamoun at Viera Fertility Center.