Not available by email
FellowshipU. of Maryland
3160 Alzante Circle
Melbourne, FL 32940
321.751.HOPE
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Diran Chamoun to a friend?
9.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Viera Fertility Center to a friend?
Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr.Chamoun suggested IUI for my husband and me. We decided to do the IUI with Femara. When the first round of Femara was not a high enough dose he stoped the cycle and immediately started again with a higher dose to increase egg maturity and also to save us money by not scrapping the cycle completely... The first time we met with Dr.Chamoun I felt that he was a little abrasive. My husband and I came out of the meeting wondering why he was a little cold. The next time I saw him I was having an HSG. If you know of this test you know it can be very painful. This time he was extremely nice, and made sure to make me feel as comfortable as I could be
Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Diran Chamoun at Viera Fertility Center?
The first time we met with Dr.Chamoun I felt that he was a little abrasive. My husband and I came out of the meeting wondering why he was a little cold. The next time I saw him I was having an HSG. If you know of this test you know it can be very painful. This time he was extremely nice, and made sure to make me feel as comfortable as I could be. He would ask me during the procedure if I was doing okay and insured me that it would be only a few more minutes. He also told me everything he was doing. From inserting the catheter to injecting the dye. From then on I had a great relationship with Dr.Chamoun. His goal is to make families.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Diran Chamoun at Viera Fertility Center?
Don’t let the first meeting you have set the tone for your experience at this office. Dr.Chamoun is straight forward and to the point but he is also hopeful and gives hope to his patients as well.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Diran Chamoun at Viera Fertility Center?
I felt like a human instead of a number because Dr.Chamoun was understanding and also aware of my feelings. During procedures he would ask if I was okay, and how I was doing to insure I wasn’t in any pain.
Describe the protocols Diran Chamoun used in your cycles at Viera Fertility Center and their degree of success.
The nursing staff is great! They are compassionate and treat you as though you are a friend who is telling them your struggles. The only thing I wish was different about this office was maybe having assigned nurses for each couple.
Describe your experience with Viera Fertility Center.
This clinics strengths are compassion, understanding of not only emotions but also financial struggles, and skill. If you hear Dr.Chamouns name, the next thing that follows is usually “he is very good at what he does, one of the best.” The only weakness of this clinic is that they have had so many different nurses, as soon as I feel I am the most comfortable with one nurse I see a new one and start my relationship over.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Diran Chamoun at Viera Fertility Center.
We used the IuI package that Dr.Chamouns office has set up for people without insurance. This package is $1000 and included everything but medication
Melbourne

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Diran Chamoun at Viera Fertility Center.

He [Dr. Diran Chamoun] was very matter of fact and not overly friendly. His bedside manner isn’t the best but I could tell he wanted to help us. He seemed very knowledgeable and eager to get going on treatment without jumping to IVF. He was willing to humor right into treamtnet again after my first IUI failed.... Don’t expect him to be super social and friendly. But he is helpful and wants to help you.... The medical assistants were very nice and dr Chamoun seemed interested in getting me pregnant. He is a little abrupt and not overly friendly but I still liked him.
How was your experience with Diran Chamoun at Viera Fertility Center?
He was very matter of fact and not overly friendly. His bedside manner isn’t the best but I could tell he wanted to help us. He seemed very knowledgeable and eager to get going on treatment without jumping to IVF. He was willing to humor right into treamtnet again after my first IUI failed.
Ask questions. I would recommend that to any patient. Don’t expect him to be super social and friendly. But he is helpful and wants to help you.
I took femara cycle days 3-7 and after ultrasounds shows I was developing perfectly I used a trigger shot. 36 hours later we did an IUI
They were very friendly and kind and helpful and were there for me.
Describe your experience with Viera Fertility Center.
The clinic was very clean and newer and very nice looking. The decor was nice. I was very comfortable going there. The location is kind of confusing as there aren’t many signs showing you where to go and all the buildings looks the same.
Including consultation, visits, ultrasounds, semen analysis, medication, HSG and IUI it cost us around $3,500
Describe Diran Chamoun's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Viera Fertility Center.
Melbourne

[Dr. Diran Chamoun] overseas all of your care. You don’t have to worry about strangers...He was candid, honest and clearly laid out our next steps...I’m still awaiting my first IVF cycle but he has always been very thorough and clear with us...He doesn’t sugar coat or give you false hope, but that’s exactly why we like him...We did one IUI but we knew it was a long shot. We are about to undergo our first IVF treatment now...
How was your experience with Diran Chamoun at Viera Fertility Center?
I’m still awaiting my first IVF cycle but he has always been very thorough and clear with us. We are paying 100% out of pocket and have been told about lower cost options, but we trust Dr. Chamoun and will accept the expense in order to use him.
He’s an honest and clear person. He doesn’t sugar coat or give you false hope, but that’s exactly why we like him.
He was candid, honest and clearly laid out our next steps.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Viera Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Shelley )
She’s the best! She knows us personally and offers great insight and makes me feel at ease always
Describe your experience with Viera Fertility Center.
Clean, all in house and everyone is friendly. I never have to wait long. They get back to me quickly and are very knowledgeable. I feel like a priority and cared for. I highly recommend it. Dr. Chamoun overseas all of your care. You don’t have to worry about strangers. They have an in house business consultant to outline everything cost wise too.
IUI was about $1000. For IVF with genetic testing we are looking at about $22000
Melbourne

The first cycle [with Dr. Chamoun] I needed Vitamin D to regulate my levels and progesterone to force my menstral cycle. All four cycle I was prescribed Letrozol to produce eggs. I was then proscribed Ovodril to stimulate ovulation and timed intercourse scheduled... is personable and positive. He does his best to keep you on track medically and emotionally in a very disheartening situation. He is professional and knowledgeable. He is understanding and usually prompt.
How was your experience with Diran Chamoun at Viera Fertility Center?
Dr. Chamoun is personable and positive. He does his best to keep you on track medically and emotionally in a very disheartening situation. He is professional and knowledgeable. He is understanding and usually prompt.
Talk to him about all your options up front.
All the staff make you feel like they really care about your journey and feeling along the way.
The first cycle I needed Vitamin D to regulate my levels and progesterone to force my menstral cycle. All four cycle I was prescribed Letrozol to produce eggs. I was then proscribed Ovodril to stimulate ovulation and timed intercourse scheduled.
The nursing staff is compassionate, knowledgeable, and helpful. They are always willing to answer any questions and do so with grace and consideration for your feelings during a difficulty situation.
Describe your experience with Viera Fertility Center.
Strength would be hospitality and knowledge of care and weakness would be promptness. However, they are usually prompt when answering questions and most appointment times. This weakness is really just because I’m trying to answer the question fully.
High because Florida does not cover infertility treatments on insurance.
What specific things went wrong at Viera Fertility Center?