Donald Menya

Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy

Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolKansas City U
ResidencySt. John’s Episcopal Hospital
Appleton
701 S Nicolet Road,
Appleton, WI 54914
920-886-2299
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Donald Menya to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy to a friend?
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Menya is easy to work with. He listens to me and asks questions to understand. I feel very comfortable with him and always leave the office with all my questions answered.... I was nervous to meet a male doctor but after our first meeting I knew he was the doctor I wanted. He felt I had PCOS and explained what it presented like in my body, including drawing pictures of what a hormone cycle would look like. We moved on to tests to confirm.
European, Latino
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Donald Menya at Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy?
I was nervous to meet a male doctor but after our first meeting I knew he was the doctor I wanted. He felt I had PCOS and explained what it presented like in my body, including drawing pictures of what a hormone cycle would look like. We moved on to tests to confirm. He started me on meds and was always positve that he would help us get pregnant. Follow up appointment are also fantastic, Dr Menya asks thoughtful questions and takes the time to ask more then just medical questions. Dr Menya also diagnosed me with endo and compleated my surgery. From diagnosis to surgery to post surgery Dr Menya and staff was availabe to answer my questions and put me at ease. He is fantastic and I dream of the day he hands me my child.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Donald Menya at Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy?
Ask every question you have.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Donald Menya at Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy?
Nurses would follow up after meeting with Dr Menya to follow up and give a brief overview of what Dr Menya had said or prescribed or ordered and allow for any other questions to be answered. Nurses hace also provided me with pamphlets of information for IVF and recommendations for urologist for my husbands care.
Describe your experience with Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy.
Beautiful office in a nice area. Parking is great. Fast check ins. Always has cookies and coffee or teas available. Large waiting room with bench seating. Patient rooms are comfortable and have a table and chairs for discussion.
What specific things went wrong at Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy?
Donald Menya