Medical SchoolUS Air Force
FellowshipBaylor
1371 NW 121st
Clive, IA 50325
515-222-3060
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Donald Young to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Mid-Iowa Fertility to a friend?
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Other
Dr. Young is very knowledgeable and to the point. He doesn’t try to sugarcoat what’s happening and gives you options while providing information to make an informed decision...To get pregnant with our first we did 3 cycles of IUI on clomid, followed by 3 on Femara. We were using donor sperm with no known fertility for me. After 6 attempts we did laparoscopic surgery and Dr Young diagnosed endometriosis at that time.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Other
How was your experience with Donald Young at Mid-Iowa Fertility?
Dr. Young is very knowledgeable and to the point. He doesn’t try to sugarcoat what’s happening and gives you options while providing information to make an informed decision. I trust him as a doctor and am so grateful for his help in conceiving our first child.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Donald Young at Mid-Iowa Fertility?
Think of any questions you have before you go and write them down. The information can feel overwhelming and so it’s good to have an idea of what you want to get out of the appointment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Donald Young at Mid-Iowa Fertility?
I didn’t feel like he was trying trying to get my money. We started simple and worked through options to determine the best course for me.
Describe the protocols Donald Young used in your cycles at Mid-Iowa Fertility and their degree of success.
To get pregnant with our first we did 3 cycles of IUI on clomid, followed by 3 on Femara. We were using donor sperm with no known fertility for me. After 6 attempts we did laparoscopic surgery and Dr Young diagnosed endometriosis at that time. With my next cycle we tried clomid again and I got pregnant and had our first child. For baby number too we have done 7 IUI’s with clomid of varying doses. After 5 failed attempts we ran bloodwork again and I was diagnosed hypothyroid and started medication. We are now waiting to start IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Mid-Iowa Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Sheila)
The nursing staff at Mid Iowa is incredible. I have never had a bad experience. They are all very patient and understanding and have always answered my questions.
Describe your experience with Mid-Iowa Fertility.
Mid Iowa is a very organized clinic. They respect your privacy and have a policy against bringing young children to the clinic. I’ve been so grateful for that as it was hard to see kids while going through treatments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Donald Young at Mid-Iowa Fertility.
IUI’s were around $500 plus the cost of donor sperm. I can’t remember the cost for ultrasounds and consultations but around $100-$200 each. We haven’t started IVF yet so I don’t have those costs.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
He [Dr. Donald Young] is a very nice guy but sometimes I feel as if he goes through this all the time and doesn't show empathy. I feel as his nurses and the lab techs do more than he does to comfort. He is very too the point and basically is kind of short but always takes the time to explain things...I should have had an ultrasound with my 2nd pregnancy. It was an eptopic and tube erupted. I am high risk for eptopic. They said I didn't need ultrasound for two weeks. I have had a 3rd pregnancy eptopic again this time they made sure to do an ultrasound.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Donald Young at Mid-Iowa Fertility?
He is a very nice guy but sometimes I feel as if he goes through this all the time and doesn't show empathy. I feel as his nurses and the lab techs do more than he does to comfort. He is very too the point and basically is kind of short but always takes the time to explain things.
Don't take it personally if he is kind of dry I think he is that way with everyone.
When I first saw Doctor Young he had me do a test where they shoot dye in your tubes. My results came back that I had a tub blocked on one end. But he thought it was close enough to one end that putting me on clomid would help. Tried clomid 2 months as I could not handle the side effect. I had every side effect. So I had an opportunity to have surgery, laproscopy. Had laproscopy and there was some scar tissue around left tube and I thought he said that it was so far gone that he had to do something to make that tube not work. Also found out I have 3 ovaries. After the surgery he put me on femera and went through 3 cycles. 3rd cycle was pregnant which ended in miscarriage which I had d&c. Waited a boutique a month started fermera again and took 2 cycles and pregnant again. Did not have early ultrasound and tube erupted had emergency surgery another laproscopy. Stopped trying for near a year and wanted to try acupuncture and had to have dye test again to see if right tube was good which it was. He wanted me to do clomid again but I wanted to try acupuncture. So gave acupuncture a try and 1 month and pregnant but eptopic again. Did early ultrasound. Now waiting for my hcg to go to zero. Then going to talk about in vitro.
The lab techs are excellent. One had me noticing that I was not taking care of myself. She said how important it is to take care of myself. The rest of them are good but the lab tech she is the best one they have there she always tries to lift you up and she cares alot, I think her name is Jennifer. Sheila also is a great nurse she sent a card to me after one of the losses and she is there every time trying to calm you if you receive sad news.
Describe your experience with Mid-Iowa Fertility.
Don't expect that it is going to happen that you will get pregnant and it being ok. And try not to get mad at the staff if something does happen. But I have almost given up hope because my heart has been ripped out 3 times.
I paid for one of the laproscopy, two dye tests, $10 each time blood drawn to watch hcg levels drop from both eptopic, bills from 2 emergency rooms, ambulance, meds. This was a few thousand dollars.
2012 - 2017
He [Dr. Donald Young] was very straightforward and honest. At times he seemed compassionate...He's understandably very busy, which means I didn't see or speak to him much during our actual treatments...I was thankful when he did have the time to communicate with me personally...When I first met with Dr. Young, he explained to me that my condition is very rare and what he thought would be the best course of treatment. After initial testing and what seems like a long process to even begin the actual protocol, we began double injections daily with labwork and ultrasounds every other day.
2012 - 2017
How was your experience with Donald Young at Mid-Iowa Fertility?
Dr. Young is very professional. He's understandably very busy, which means I didn't see or speak to him much during our actual treatments. He was great at answering all of our questions at our consultation and I felt comfortable. I was thankful when he did have the time to communicate with me personally. He was very straightforward and honest. At times he seemed compassionate. When our current treatment plan was again unsuccessful, he discussed what our options were and suggested what he would recommend next.
The whole fertility process can be very daunting and emotional, so try not to get too discouraged if it seems that you're not receiving as much communication from the doctor personally as you may have hoped for. Don't be afraid to ask questions. He is professional.
There were times the clinic was understandably busy. Sometimes I felt a little rushed when speaking to the nurses and there were more days than not that I didn't see or speak to the doctor. I really appreciated when Dr. Young was able to communicate with me personally and I felt he was very hopeful for a better/positive outcome to my treatments and he's encouraging us to move on to the next process. And I recently received a follow-up email to see where we are with starting our next treatment plan, which I was thankful for them to check back with me to see if we're still interested and if we have any questions!
When I first met with Dr. Young, he explained to me that my condition is very rare and what he thought would be the best course of treatment. After initial testing and what seems like a long process to even begin the actual protocol, we began double injections daily with labwork and ultrasounds every other day. After the first few days, he tripled our injections. I had 4 follicles each time and they just wouldn't reach the size needed to be viable before my hormone levels dropped and I'd have to stop. The second time we began, he started with the triple daily injections as well as testosterone priming the month before starting injections. The 3rd attempt, he had me try a hormone patch prior to injections. The 4th attempt, I took birth control pills prior to see if my body would react as hoped for. We began with triple dose of injections again. My follicles just wouldn't grow big enough to continue. We tried different medications throughout, including menopur, Chlomid. His recommendation for our next course of treatment is IVF with egg donation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Mid-Iowa Fertility. (Assigned nurse: I spoke with Sheila many times )
The nurses were good at returning phone calls as soon as they could, which sometimes seemed to take a while. I felt a bit rushed anytime they'd call, but I understand they're busy. Appointments went very quickly. They would answer my questions as best as they could.
Describe your experience with Mid-Iowa Fertility.
The clinic is very nice. Be prepared to speak to different people for all the different aspects (one person for insurance, one for financial, etc) The receptionists were good at helping with scheduling and compensating for my 2 hour drive. They want you to have as much information from your insurance provider as possible prior to your appointments. We had no coverage, so we were required to pay for everything upfront. While the treatment process, the steps to start, and the waiting to begin can seem to take forever, the flow of the clinic is actually very fast. I never waited long while in the clinic or in my actual appointments. Once you figure out who you need to speak to for which department, it's better. This is the only clinic I have received treatment at, but I would recommend it.
I believe consultations and direct appointments with Dr. Young cost about $250. For our treatment protocol, ultrasounds and lab work cost approximately $2,700 and medications cost approximately $3,000. Ultrasounds approximately $250. Our next course of treatment is IVF with egg donation with a cost of approximately $23,000-$28,000
Clive
My interactions with him [Dr. Young] were extremely limited in general. I wanted him to know my husband and me more as people (this is a big deal, after all!) and there were a lot of things he didn't ask or bother to find out. I guess it makes sense that interactions are superficial. There is so much heartbreak in fertility treatment it makes sense for Drs. to maintain distance from their patients. It just is hard to take as a patient...
How was your experience with Donald Young at Mid-Iowa Fertility?
Pros: He was polite, professional, and made himself available for questions (I just didn't feel that comfortable asking them because I felt annoying/stupid). Cons: Didn't get to know us well. Treatment felt very cookie-cutter.
Be an advocate for yourself and ask the questions that you need answered. Don't expect an overly compassionate or warm interaction at any time.
I didn't get the impression that Dr. Young ever knew me or cared about me. He politely delivered the information in a no-nonsense way and didn't ever elaborate. My interactions with him were extremely limited in general. I wanted him to know my husband and me more as people (this is a big deal, after all!) and there were a lot of things he didn't ask or bother to find out. I guess it makes sense that interactions are superficial. There is so much heartbreak in fertility treatment it makes sense for Drs. to maintain distance from their patients. It just is hard to take as a patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Mid-Iowa Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Katie)
The nurses are the faces of this clinic. They do most of the day-to-day patient interaction, routine diagnostics, and communication. I ended up not having as much interaction with my assigned nurse but everyone I worked with was nice enough, prompt, and professional.
Describe your experience with Mid-Iowa Fertility.
Strengths: Punctual and organized, clean, easy to work with. It was not difficult to make our initial consultation appointment and, once the necessary diagnostics were done, we moved through our IVF cycle quickly. Nurses are friendly and approachable. Weaknesses: I question how individually-tailored the protocols are for each patient, but I can't conclude this for sure because I have only been through one cycle here so far. Biggest issue is apparent lack of interest in patients as individuals and lack of emotional support.
Egg retrieval with PGS testing and a single frozen transfer cost approximately $15,000, excluding initial diagnostics and mediations.
Clive
Dr. Young ordered the tests and gave me the results. That's pretty much it. Not a lot of explanation...It didn't seem that my answers to his questions corresponded to a personal treatment plan...while I was being treated was often, I never once talked to anyone live on the phone. I ALWAYS had to leave a message and wait for a call back.
Find someone else -
After asking me a series of initial questions, Dr. Young went on to tell me how they usually treat all of their patients - a series of tests, the first of which needed to be administered during a certain time of my cycle. Problem #1 - Why ask me all these questions if you're going to treat me like every other single person that walks into your office? It didn't seem that my answers to his questions corresponded to a personal treatment plan. Problem #2 - If they treat everyone the same and they always do the first test at a specific cycle time, why not schedule my first consultation at that cycle time so that I don't have to take off work and drive 30 miles to their office twice when 1 appointment time would have taken care of that? That's disrespectful of my time. Additionally, after each consecutive invasive testing, I again had to leave work, drive 30 miles to their office only to be told that each was inconclusive. Ummm...they could have called me on the phone to tell me that and schedule the next test. Again, complete disrespect of my time. And lastly, whenever I called there, which while I was being treated was often, I never once talked to anyone live on the phone. I ALWAYS had to leave a message and wait for a call back. Not only is this a frustrating and generally bad business practice, it is once again disrespectful of my time .
I can't remember specifics, but each test found nothing wrong. Dr. Young actually gave me a brochure in my initial consultation that listed the series of tests they did for everyone and explained that they did each one until they found what was wrong.
The nurses were fine. They were facilitators of the tests. Although there was one mortifying experience - I had to take a test where they shot dye up my uterus. After the test, the nurse said I was bleeding (a little) but she told me to go ahead and walk out of the room (wearing only a hospital gown) to the changing room. I asked if I needed something to catch the blood and she said no, I'd be fine. I got up and walked across the room with a trail of blood behind me the whole way. I was utterly embarrassed as I was putting my clothes back on and heard her, squirt bottle in hand, mopping up after me.
Describe your experience with Mid-Iowa Fertility.
Like I mentioned before, they never answer the phone when you call. You always have to wait for a call back which, like I said before, was annoying and disrespectful of my time. And secondly, they had a policy that, if you had children, you weren't allowed to bring them to your appointment as children in the waiting room would cause other waiting patients to be psychologically distressed. Uh, seriously? We're all there because we like and want children. Personally I think that having children in the waiting room would be fine, not to mention it might make the clinic look like it was successful at helping couples get pregnant.
Co-pays. Just co-pays.
Clive
[Dr. Young was] Very straightforward. Had a military-like efficiency. He did not go out of the way to explain things although he answered questions thoroughly if you raise the question yourself. He seemed a bit over optimistic with results considering the number of losses we had...IUI with donor sperm using Clomid, then Femara, then no medication (no meds was our choice not the recommendation.) Using donor sperm due severe male factor (zero found in biopsy).
How was your experience with Donald Young at Mid-Iowa Fertility?
Write down questions before going in, because if you don't ask you may not get an answer.
Neutral-- definitely didn't feel like a number but also didn't try to build a human rapport.
Some staff in past were not very good but they appear to be gone. (One asked me once where my ovary was during an ultrasound.) Karen and Senta did most procedures and are excellent.
Describe your experience with Mid-Iowa Fertility.
Lab staff was excellent. (Because I had four chemicals I had a lot of interaction with the lab staff.) Calming environment and the no children policy was so helpful when going in after losses. Weakness would be that you are responsible for your own understanding and didn't really feel advised about the right course. Didn't test for recurrent losses until I asked.
Cost has increased since starting. IUI was $475 I think. Did not charge for sperm ordering or storage as long as we used right away. Office visits were a bit high. Lab draws also but they used the insured rate so the out of pocket was reasonable.
Describe Donald Young's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Mid-Iowa Fertility.
Not applicable
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
He [Dr. Donald Young] welcomed us into his office. He wanted to hear our story. He wanted to know our history. He listened. He gave us his thoughts, even if they were things we didn't want to hear, we needed to hear them! He was honest. He welcomed our donor embryos, which is not an easy task in our home state.... I used birth control, estradiol, progesterone in oil, doxycline and an additional antibiotic before starting meds for the cycle. My lining I think could have been thicker, I think we should have increased the estradiol.
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Donald Young at Mid-Iowa Fertility?
He welcomed us into his office. He wanted to hear our story. He wanted to know our history. He listened. He gave us his thoughts, even if they were things we didn't want to hear, we needed to hear them! He was honest. He welcomed our donor embryos, which is not an easy task in our home state.
Bring all of your records, do research, have an idea what you need to get accomplished. Schedule your appt according to your cycle so that you can accomplish multiple things in one visit.
We really liked Mid-Iowa Fertility. We weren't just a number. With their small knit clinic, we felt welcomed and we could accomplish a lot within one visit.
We did a donor frozen embryo transfer with Dr. Young. I used birth control, estradiol, progesterone in oil, doxycline and an additional antibiotic before starting meds for the cycle. My lining I think could have been thicker, I think we should have increased the estradiol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Mid-Iowa Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Shelia)
We mainly worked with Shelia-the 3rd party reproductive nurse. She was amazing! Always answered any questions I had. Was very clear with my cycle meds.
Describe your experience with Mid-Iowa Fertility.
Great strength is that it's a small clinic so everyone is always there to help you along the way. We were able to visit with the doc, nurse, lab, embryologist & psych person (another building) all in one visit.
Roughly $5000 for our donor FET
He gave his opinion but it was up to us in the end.
3 IVF, Donor Sperm
Dr Young was very open and honest about our procedures and about what treatments he felt would help us to achieve the best possible results...is not warm and fuzzy, he is, however, very intelligent...he recommended utilizing a sperm donor which produced much better results for us...During my second cycle we added testosterone gel and patches to see if I would produce more eggs.
3 IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Donald Young at Mid-Iowa Fertility?
Dr Young is not warm and fuzzy, he is, however, very intelligent and forthcoming with any and all knowledge. He was very honest with us when we did not have the results that we were looking for and he recommended utilizing a sperm donor which produced much better results for us.
I would let them know that he is very intelligent and knowledgeable.
During my first cycle I used gonal f and menopur. During my second cycle we added testosterone gel and patches to see if I would produce more eggs.
The nursing staff at mid iowa is wonderful. They are always kind and caring and always call back within a few hours
Describe your experience with Mid-Iowa Fertility.
The staff at this clinic is wonderful!! I think that it is important for new patients to understand how little interaction they will actually have with their physician. The staff was always available when we had questions or concerns. I do wish that there had been a bit more support when we went through our miscarriage.
Our first cycle was roughly 20,000 with the cost of medications. After our first and second failed cycle we were offered discounts on our next 2 cycles.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Unexplained
He’s [Dr. Young] a great physician and does a great job helping patients formulate a realistic plan to move forward....He is very knowledgeable about many different conditions and gives you honest feedback and answers, which I appreciated. I always felt very comfortable with him & trusted his protocols and plans. He did a great job evaluating my husband and my history and formulating a plan going forward. He was sincere and honest with me throughout all of the years and I appreciated his honest feedback in times that I was unsure of what decision to make.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Unexplained
How was your experience with Donald Young at Mid-Iowa Fertility?
He’s a great physician and does a great job helping patients formulate a realistic plan to move forward.
He was a very knowledgeable about my history and answered all of my questions. I always felt like I had enough time with him so that any of my concerns or questions could be addressed.
I can’t remember the specifics.
They were wonderful. They were extremely knowledgeable and compassionate and I knew I was in great hands.
Describe your experience with Mid-Iowa Fertility.
The clinic does a great job of working together as a team to give patients the best care and treatment possible. They are usually quick and timely with their responses and are extremely compassionate and caring individuals. I felt very welcomed and cared for as a patient.
I can’t remember the specifics.
None
2 IUI, IVF
Anovulation, Male Factor
IVF [with Dr. Donald Young] : mixed protocol of Follistim and Menopur with Ganirelix, used pgs. Frozen cycle was birth control pills followed by Vivelle patches and intramuscular progesterone. Recommended single embryo transfer. 12 eggs, 9/12 fertilized. 2 extra in the freezer for future use...He is straightforward and tells you like it is and what your options are, gives you accurate stats for your situation. Sense of humor and good bedside manner.
2 IUI, IVF
Anovulation, Male Factor
How was your experience with Donald Young at Mid-Iowa Fertility?
He is straightforward and tells you like it is and what your options are, gives you accurate stats for your situation. Sense of humor and good bedside manner. Can be busy but from what I heard, he also handles all the business and HR side of the clinic in addition to his patient schedule so has to juggle his time.
Come in prepared with questions and he will give you straight answers whether it's good or bad. Remember, he didn't cause your issues, he's there to help solve them.
Explained everything and gave me a checklist of tests. Looked me in the eye during my visits
IVF : mixed protocol of Follistim and Menopur with Ganirelix, used pgs. Frozen cycle was birth control pills followed by Vivelle patches and intramuscular progesterone. Recommended single embryo transfer. 12 eggs, 9/12 fertilized. 2 extra in the freezer for future use.
Call back same day, caring people.
Describe your experience with Mid-Iowa Fertility.
Well run, efficient,clean and warm environment. Good reputation in the community. Answer the phone 24/7.
$20000
Strong preference for single embryo transfer
Clive
Good doctor [Dr. Donald Young], knowledgeable. Answers questions and takes his time. Never felt rushed. Could use a bit more compassion but does have good bedside manner. Did not have a negative experience but am getting a second opinion elsewhere...Felt rushed with some of the nurses. But most were compassionate and explained things well. Would always get phone calls returned the same days.
How was your experience with Donald Young at Mid-Iowa Fertility?
Good doctor, knowledgeable. Answers questions and takes his time. Never felt rushed. Could use a bit more compassion but does have good bedside manner. Did not have a negative experience but am getting a second opinion elsewhere.
Advocate for yourself, go in with questions.
Good bedside manner, answered all questions, took the time
Describe your experience with Mid-Iowa Fertility.
Usually never had to wait with appointments. Front desk staff and lab staff were polite and helpful. I wish there was a refund program in place or better discounts on if you don't get pregnant.
One cycle was almost $11000 not including medications. This was also not including pregenetic screening which is an additional cost.
1-2 embryos can be transferred.. allowed me to choose my preference.
2014 - 2017
[Dr. Donald Young is] Very positive and upbeat. Fantastic listener. Didn't pressure for additional tests after hearing our history but trusted what was provided. Not very aggressive with treatments. Only saw during consultations.... IUI with either clomid or Femara . Donor sperm due to aspermia.... Wrongly timed iui due to incorrect ultrasound reading. Definitely once, and if my charting was correct, twice.
2014 - 2017
How was your experience with Donald Young at Mid-Iowa Fertility?
Be prepared with questions.
IUI with either clomid or Femara . Donor sperm due to aspermia.
The "good ones" are amazing. They seem to be longer term staff. Bad ones were not. During ultrasound was once asked where one of my ovaries was-- how would I know? Lab nurses wonderfully compassionate as I came in for testing leading up to miscarriage. If I had been in treatment a shorter time, I might not have noticed this, but nursing staff seemed afraid to ask questions of doctors or each other.
Describe your experience with Mid-Iowa Fertility.
More expensive than Iowa City.
Iui $450, ultrasounds $400 I think
2010 - 2014
2 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
I appreciated Dr. Young’s honesty and I always felt like he was giving me the information I needed to make good decisions about my care. He celebrated successes with me and I felt like he truly cared about getting me pregnant...2 medicated IUI cycles to see if I produced enough follicles for IVF, then moved on to a donor egg cycle with my sister’s eggs. First cycle was a success with embryos left to freeze. Went back 3 years later to do FET and had another success.
2010 - 2014
2 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Donald Young at Mid-Iowa Fertility?
Stick with him - he absolutely knows what he’s doing.
Describe your experience with Mid-Iowa Fertility.
I don’t have anything to compare with but I was very happy with this clinic and I would absolutely recommend it to friends. My phone messages were always returned promptly and if necessary I could make same day appointments.
2004 - 2011
Dr. Young doesn't have the best bedside manner, but at the time, fertility options are limited in Central Iowa, especially if you are single. Ultimately, I got pregnant and had a baby, and that was my main goal....It was hard to get appointments when I needed them....Care from the nurse [at Mid-Iowa Fertility[ was very personal, but I felt more like a number when dealing with Dr. Young...My nurse was very kind, organized, and explained things well. I was glad to see more of her than the doctor....
2004 - 2011
How was your experience with Donald Young at Mid-Iowa Fertility?
Do your own research. Don't be alarmed if you see the nurse more than you see the doctor.
Care from the nurse was very personal, but I felt more like a number when dealing with Dr. Young.
IUI with anonymous donor sperm
Describe your experience with your nurse at Mid-Iowa Fertility.
Describe your experience with Mid-Iowa Fertility.
It was hard to get appointments when I needed them.
Not sure
2009 - 2010
I found him [Dr. Young] to be very personable and pleasant....We always felt that the staff was personally involved in our process. I always felt like they were committed to doing everything possible to help us conceive, and that they really Wanted us to conceive....
2009 - 2010
How was your experience with Donald Young at Mid-Iowa Fertility?
I found him to be very personable and pleasant.
Don't be afraid to ask questions if you don't understand something.
Yes. Yes. We always felt that the staff was personally involved in our process. I always felt like they were committed to doing everything possible to help us conceive, and that they really Wanted us to conceive.
I remember in my first cycle, the head nurse was in the office on a holiday weekend for treatments.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Mid-Iowa Fertility.
I was given specific dates that monitoring needed to happen, but they were flexible about the times.
2012 - 2015
6 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, Male Factor
Very professional and knowledgeable. He answered every question I had, and then some.
2012 - 2015
6 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, Male Factor
How was your experience with Donald Young at Mid-Iowa Fertility?
The nurses were always extremely nice, gentle, and got to know me for my crazy winter socks. :)
They joked around with me, thankfully, and it put me at ease. A few of them recognized me enough to carry on conversations from appointment to appointment.
Endometriosis, Other
He was nice and helpful with our situation.
Endometriosis, Other
How was your experience with Donald Young at Mid-Iowa Fertility?
He was nice and helpful with our situation.
They were very nice and understanding. They were very helpful when we were struggling an while we were find out information.
They helpful when I was having difficulty with my IUI and very compassionate when I needed it.