CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth

FellowshipNew Jersey Medical School
Frisco
8380 Warren Parkway
Frisco, TX 75034
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Dorette Noorhasan to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth to a friend?
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
She [Dr. Noorhasan] was honest and open, very professional. She had been through this herself, and she had a belief in the outcome, as well as compassion for the journey. She would tell you what she honestly believed regarding your chances, which was a refreshing change from other doctors...would take the time to talk with me like a human being, consider the things I was dealing with, and make recommendations. I felt like she was transparent and honest.
European, Other
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
How was your experience with Dorette Noorhasan at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
She was honest and open, very professional. She had been through this herself, and she had a belief in the outcome, as well as compassion for the journey. She would tell you what she honestly believed regarding your chances, which was a refreshing change from other doctors.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dorette Noorhasan at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
Do your homework and ask real questions. You will get real answers. May be difficult to hear, but at least you're empowered to make good decisions for your care. As an AMA/DOR patient, I have a lot of confidence in her.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dorette Noorhasan at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
Dorette would take the time to talk with me like a human being, consider the things I was dealing with, and make recommendations. I felt like she was transparent and honest.
Describe the protocols Dorette Noorhasan used in your cycles at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth and their degree of success.
Fresh donor eggs. Insurance wouldn't cover me, any longer, for fertility treatments with own eggs. Results are that I am choosing to transfer my care to a clinic where I can afford their fresh donor egg cycle and with SART rates that demonstrate a high rate of success with them.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth. (Assigned nurse: Jamie)
Reen, donor coordinator was fabulous. Jamie seemed capable, responsive, and compassionate. Michelle caused me some heartburn. There was a distinct lack of communication inside the clinic before reaching out to me. On more than one occasion, I got some conflicting instructions and had to iron it out. And then there was the post-op appointment never scheduled.... I went to a pre-op appointment. Would have thought they'd schedule me for a post-op appointment at that time.
Describe your experience with CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.
This clinic (CCRM-DFW) is having some challenges with its merger. If you're doing IVF with your own eggs, this is probably less of a challenge than trying to do donor eggs and having a still somewhat disorganized clinic then try to coordinate with external entities like a Donor Agency or Donor Eggbank.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dorette Noorhasan at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.
Only had hysteroscopy. Doctor's fee, negotiated rate, was $400. Surgery at hospital cost $13k+
What specific things went wrong at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth?
CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth
Frisco

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Dorette Noorhasan at CCRM Dallas-Fort Worth.

Endometriosis, Other
She [Dr. Noorhasan] reviewed my medical history and talked with my previous doctors since my case was unique. She was very honest and said that it would be hard for me to have kids of my own, something I had not even thought about yet. She is helping treat my cyst on my remaining ovary and then going to freeze my eggs. While other doctors gave me no options, she at least gave me a small chance at having children in the future.
Endometriosis, Other
How was your experience with Dorette Noorhasan at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
She reviewed my medical history and talked with my previous doctors since my case was unique. She was very honest and said that it would be hard for me to have kids of my own, something I had not even thought about yet. She is helping treat my cyst on my remaining ovary and then going to freeze my eggs. While other doctors gave me no options, she at least gave me a small chance at having children in the future.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dorette Noorhasan at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
She doesn't always spend a lot of time with Artie TA so have all your questions ready because it will be hard to get in contact with her once she leaves the room
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dorette Noorhasan at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
She was sympathetic and very understanding of my situation. I went from not even thinking about having children to the very real possiblity that I probably won't b able to have kids. Since I am still in my mid 20's, she told me she would try everything to give me at least a shot of having kids someday and that's all I was looking to when I went to see her for the first time.
They replied to phone and emails very quickly and got insurance issues resolved so effectively
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas.
It is very modern and has a lot of new technology. Another doctor I saw before her did not have an email addresss or patient portal.her I can get all my results instantly and get electronic copies to send to my other providers as well.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dorette Noorhasan at Fertility Specialists of Texas.
The costs are still occurring and my insurance is supposedly covering some of this because of my past medical history
Dallas

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Dorette Noorhasan at Fertility Specialists of Texas.

2 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Noorhasan knew my husband and me and really care about results and outcomes...Dr. Noorhasan is friendly but can be stern. She tells you all risks and is not afraid to tell you when your decision is not best for optimal outcome. She performed all tests and my egg retrieval. I had to reschedule my embryo transfer because I was activated by the military and she was very concerned and helpful...She is about to leave Fertility Specialist of Texas so you will not be able to choose her as a dr but I recommend the clinic!
2 Eggs Frozen
The staff knew my name and I never felt like they were just talking from my chart, they knew my diagnosis and story. My nurse, Jami, and Dr. Noorhasan knew my husband and me and really care about results and outcomes
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Specialists of Texas. (Assigned nurse: Jami)
I couldn't have asked for a better nurse. Jami was quick to answer all my questions and explain everything with much detail. When we got bad news she knew just how to tell us and what to do next. I am so thankful for her and her skill.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas.
If you call the front desk, they are extremely helpful. I had great experience with the billing department. I love this clinic.
The clinic offered military discount which was greatly appreciated, compared to other clinics it was comparable and even cheaper than others.
Describe Dorette Noorhasan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Specialists of Texas.
Dr. Noorhasan recommended transferring 2 embryos but that is also all we got so that terrified my husband and I. We have chosen to transfer 1

1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Noorhasan was always easy to talk to. She answered my questions, she was always concerned about my feelings and mental state during the process. She laughed with me and she show compassion when I lost my twins at nine weeks. She reassured me that I did nothing wrong....Dr Noorhassan was always comforting. She never sugar coated anything...I took Ganirellix 6 boxes, menopur, lupron, follistim 900 iu and 300 iu progesterone, baby aspirin. Estrogen pills
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
The advice i would give to stay positive and be patient.
Dr Noorhassan was always comforting. She never sugar coated anything. Everyone knew me by name. And were always pleasant
Describe the protocols Dorette Noorhasan used in your cycles at Fertility Specialists of Texas and their degree of success.
I am not sure of the protocol name, but I think it was Agonists. I took Ganirellix 6 boxes, menopur, lupron, follistim 900 iu and 300 iu progesterone, baby aspirin. Estrogen pills
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Specialists of Texas. (Assigned nurse: Jamie )
Jamie always responded quickly. She answered my questions. They knew me by name. When i lost my babies Jamie called me after hours to let me know she was thinking of me.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas.
They have a lot of patients so the wait time can vary. If you need time to talk they will definately give you time for questions or concerns.
I told my doctor how many embryos i wanted to transfer. She was ok with it because of my age. I am 37.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
Dr Noorhasan is knowledgable and knows her limitations as well. We do not present as a typical infertility case, and rather than continue on the same course of treatment, she has recommended a third opinion that is not standard of care knowing that it could help us achieve our goal of having a baby. She has also presented us with other options for treatment such as using a gestational carrier should we choose to go that route instead.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
Dr noorhasan is knowledgable and knows her limitations as well. We do not present as a typical infertility case, and rather than continue on the same course of treatment, she has recommended a third opinion that is not standard of care knowing that it could help us achieve our goal of having a baby. She has also presented us with other options for treatment such as using a gestational carrier should we choose to go that route instead.
Dr. Noorhasan and her staff are respectful of my privacy and give specific instructions for each phase of my visits. She has managed my miscarriages with the utmost care and tact.
IVF with ICSI and PGS testing of our embryos. We already had done IVF and were unsuccessful so it made sense to try again with more information about our embryos. We still did not achieve our goal of having a baby but it appears that I may not be able to carry a baby due to uterine issues that are unknown at this point.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas.
This clinic has a very strong embryology lab and team.
Dallas
She [Dr. Dorette Noorhasan] is a good doctor with a lot of patience and is able to explain treatments. We enjoyed the experience, but due to excessive stress in my job the treatment did not work for us. We are in the process of trying again for the last time...We had a multiple embryos transfer...She did explain all the treatments and procedures to us. She made us feel good about the decision we were making at that time.
She is a good doctor with a lot of patience and is able to explain treatments. We enjoyed the experience, but due to excessive stress in my job the treatment did not work for us. We are in the process of trying again for the last time.
Ask questions
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Specialists of Texas. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie Morton )
My nurse was excellent she kept in touch through the process and was accessible for any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas.
I like the clinic because it was close to my job at that time. The only problem is I wished they had working hours after 5 pm or weekends. The other problem was the surgery center is located in Frisco which is a little far for me.
I believe $8900 for the treatment, $500 for anesthesia, and almost $5000 for medication. My insurance took care of diagnosis, blood work and ultrasound
We had a multiple embryos transfer