Dov Goldstein (deceased)

New York Fertility Clinic (closed)

Not available by email
Medical SchoolIsrael Tech Inst
ResidencyMaimonides Med Ctr
FellowshipColumbia
60 West 68th Street
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Dov Goldstein (deceased) to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend New York Fertility Clinic (closed) to a friend?
PCOS, Unexplained
He [Dr. Goldstein] was blunt yet caring about my fertility problem. He was patient and explained everything. ... He made sure that you are comfortable as a LGBT couple and that you Both are involved and not just the partner bearing the child. ... I was on clomid and metaformin for PCOS I had to change my diet, and exercise. I was also had a trigger shot ... Words can’t express how Brooklyn Fertility Center: Goldstein Dov B MD has made me feel.
Latino, Black or African-American
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Dov Goldstein (deceased) at New York Fertility Clinic (closed)?
Brooklyn Fertility Center: Goldstein Dov B MD Was excellent at his job. As a patient I was satisfied. He explains everything and step by step he takes the necessary steps and procedures to get you to the main goal of a healthy baby. He made sure that you are comfortable as a LGBT couple and that you Both are involved and not just the partner bearing the child. I appreciate everything he has done for my family and wish that we had the funds for continued service with him
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dov Goldstein (deceased) at New York Fertility Clinic (closed)?
Keep an open mind. The process takes a while and the procedures take a while. They all don’t happen right away nor do you become instant pregnant. Be patient and stay positive.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dov Goldstein (deceased) at New York Fertility Clinic (closed)?
Words can’t express how Brooklyn Fertility Center: Goldstein Dov B MD has made me feel. He was blunt yet caring about my fertility problem. He was patient and explained everything. I was able to convince my son with him and it was not cheap but he was helpful and honest. We long to have a beautiful daughter to complete our family and this grant would help us achieve that.
Describe the protocols Dov Goldstein (deceased) used in your cycles at New York Fertility Clinic (closed) and their degree of success.
The nursing staff were amazing they were positive polite and caring I have never encountered a entire staff like that in my life
Describe your experience with New York Fertility Clinic (closed).
The clinic in Manhattan is Smallwood can only fit a small amount of people. Wait time is not long but depending on how busy it can be about a 10-15 min wait which is better than most office wait time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dov Goldstein (deceased) at New York Fertility Clinic (closed).
About 20,000 my insurance picked up some of the cost
Describe Dov Goldstein (deceased)'s approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New York Fertility Clinic (closed).
It was great no pain and i walked out just fine
Dov Goldstein (deceased)
New York Fertility Clinic (closed)

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Dov Goldstein (deceased) at New York Fertility Clinic (closed).