7.1

2730 S. Val Vista Dr.
Gilbert, AZ 85295
1701 E. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85016

Dr. Moffit took the time to outline realistic expectations for my IVF. I am 36 and he made sure I knew what risks were involved. While I actually exceeded expectations for my retrieval I did miscarry. Dr. Moffit stayed in communication with me throughout and had me come in for bloodwork and ultrasounds and outlined what we could do going forward. Even though it was hard for me, he made me feel like it would be OK and I still had a chance later...is very blunt when it comes to expectations, he is not just looking for your money. He is realistic and will tell you exactly how he feels about test results which is unbelievably helpful in the decision making process.
[ARMS] is a small well organized clinic. Dr. Moffit does not schedule more patients then he can handle and you are always made to feel like a priority. The staff make you feel like family and there is a genuine interest on you and whats going on...Everyone knew me by name and when I called or emailed they got back to me right away and always made me feel like even the silliest question was an important one...My care coordinator and I emailed constantly and she always made sure I was informed. All of the nursing staff greeted me with a smile and held real conversations with me. They were always friendly and willing to listen
How was your experience with Drew Moffitt at Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Drew Moffitt at Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
Dr. Moffit is very blunt when it comes to expectations, he is not just looking for your money. He is realistic and will tell you exactly how he feels about test results which is unbelievably helpful in the decision making process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Drew Moffitt at Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Caylyn Guse )
Describe your experience with Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
It is a small well organized clinic. Dr. Moffit does not schedule more patients then he can handle and you are always made to feel like a priority. The staff make you feel like family and there is a genuine interest on you and whats going on.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Drew Moffitt at Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
We paid cash for our care and were informed of all costs prior. We were told about finance options that may be available. Dr. Moffit does discount services for State Employees, Military, etc.
Describe Drew Moffitt's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Moffit and his team really want a healthy pregnancy for mom and baby and prefer single embryo transfer to multiple unless medically necessary to do more.
Phoenix

He [Dr. Moffitt] calls me personally to check and schedule appointments rather than the secretary. You can tell he really cares.... He had strong morals and I like that about him. His whole goal to to create families so he is very cafefull when discussing the “is it me or him?”. Rather than thinking that, he says that whatever the problem is... it is something that the couple goes through unitedly. He will help in anyway he can to get schedules to work out.
The clinic [ARMS- Phoenix] can schedule you in on short notice which is nice. Also, they work hard to make sure you know all the financial information before you undergo any treatment.... The nurses are so sweet and I don’t feel anxious or embarrassed around them... The clinic gave me a prescription that was conflicting and my date of birth was wrong so when I went to the pharmacy to submit the prescription they declined it and by that time the office was closed, so I had to wait until the next business day to get everything straightened out with the clinic.
Ask lots of questions. And he will answer them.
He calls me personally to check and schedule appointments rather than the secretary. You can tell he really cares.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
The nurses are so sweet and I don’t feel anxious or embarrassed around them
Describe your experience with Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
The only thing I would say is to make sure you know what your insurance does and does not cover but honestly this advice goes for any clinic you decide to attend. The clinic can schedule you in on short notice which is nice. Also, they work hard to make sure you know all the financial information before you undergo any treatment.
If you’re in the Mesa Gilbert Phoenix area I feel like their prices are lower compared with surrounding Dr’s.
What specific things went wrong at Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
Phoenix

He [Dr. Drew Moffitt] seemed very knowledgeable, which is why i’m flying from MT to AZ to see him. He wanted to know my whole story and what my thoughts and feelings were on everything. he went into great detail on everything....Ask questions, he will answer everything is great detail... he called me a couple of times after hours to answer my questions... They all seem to have good communication what I can tell so far.
They [ARMS - Phoenix] all seem to have good communication what I can tell so far. they are up to date on technology which I love. emails are sometimes easier. they always have answered the phone and called back if i needs further info. website is really organized... We got an amazing first responder discount through them....I absolutely love love love my nurse. she always replies to my emails.
He seemed very knowledgeable, which is why i’m flying from MT to AZ to see him. He wanted to know my whole story and what my thoughts and feelings were on everything. he went into great detail on everything.
Ask questions, he will answer everything is great detail
he called me a couple of times after hours to answer my questions
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists. (Assigned nurse: tabitha)
I absolutely love love love my nurse. she always replies to my emails. she talks to me like a human being not just a number. she allowed me to call after hours because my school schedule is crazy.
Describe your experience with Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
They all seem to have good communication what I can tell so far. they are up to date on technology which I love. emails are sometimes easier. they always have answered the phone and called back if i needs further info. website is really organized
We got an amazing first responder discount through them. the cost in AZ is half of what it is in MT. I will be paying the clinic $6000, plus whatever I have to pay the pharmacy for the meds
Phoenix

Dr. Moffitt is very good at what he does and I felt very comfortable going to his office. His strengths are his knowledge and understanding. He was available to me whenever I had a question about treatment and next steps. I would have liked to have been communicated with even more, as the whole process was new and I didn't always know what to expect.
Dr. Moffitt [at ARMS] explained his own struggle with fertility and how it influenced why he got into his practice. He was very methodical, but always treated me like a real person, not a number....Dr. Moffitt explained his own struggle with fertility and how it influenced why he got into his practice. He was very methodical, but always treated me like a real person, not a number.
Ask a ton of questions. He has a lot of great knowledge about the process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Juanita and Shayna)
I LOVED both Juanita and Shayna. Juanita especially was just awesome. Completely compassionate, gave explanations when I needed it, went above and beyond to help me through the process. She made my experience a wonderful one.
Around $15,000
Phoenix
He is a kind helpful man who in the end helped us have a family. Dr Moffitt helped us more then we could ever explain and we will come back again with number two. He was very knowledgeable and understanding that we had questions and needed help finding the answers. He was rarely late and always had general hands...He always listened and made us feel welcomed in the office [ARMS]. We were new to a diagnosis and new to feeling the pain of losing a child. He never once made me feel rushed and always had me leave feeling full of information
Be patient, it's not going to happen over one night
He always listened and made us feel welcomed in the office. We were new to a diagnosis and new to feeling the pain of losing a child. He never once made me feel rushed and always had me leave feeling full of information
What specific things went wrong at Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists?

2016 - 2019, Successful
IUI With Other Docs
I love how Dr moffitt let me explain what my needs were. He listened to my concerns and let us decide things about our treatments. He was very kind and changed my medication when I thought I was losing our baby...He always talked about my family and asked questions about me. He also told me exactly what to expect...Dr moffitt let us transfer 2 both times.
I loved how easy the communication was [at AZ Reproductive Medicine Specialists- Gilbert]. I felt like I knew what to expect the whole time. They were all excited the day of my transfer as well! I felt very taken care of. I wish that they were a little cheaper though...I loved the nursing staff but the front desk team was a little cold...Dr moffitt let us transfer 2 both times.
Be patient. Listen and ask questions.
Describe the protocols Drew Moffitt used in your cycles at Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists and their degree of success.
I don’t remember much.
I loved the nursing staff but the front desk team was a little cold.
Describe your experience with Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists.
I loved how easy the communication was. I felt like I knew what to expect the whole time. They were all excited the day of my transfer as well! I felt very taken care of. I wish that they were a little cheaper though.
$20000
Dr moffitt let us transfer 2 both times.
Gilbert