RMA of New Jersey

Doctor available by emailNurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolRWJ Rutgers
732-935-1002
495 Iron Bridge Road
Freehold, NJ 07728
732-577-6500
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Eden Rauch to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of New Jersey to a friend?
[Dr. Rauch's] skills, compassion, empathy and knowledge go without saying. There were several challenges that we faced during the IVF process that prolonged the desired outcome, but Dr. Rauch conveyed the importance of taking these medically necessary steps so that when pregnancy did happen, it would be successful. Dr. Rauch always made herself available when needed and walked me through each step of the process, continuing to display confidence that I would get pregnant.
How was your experience with Eden Rauch at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Rauch is an amazing doctor. I was referred to Dr. Rauch by my sister, who also went through the process of IVF. Seeing the success that my sister had, I came to the first appointment with hope that I too would have a baby. During our first appointment, I left understanding the love and respect that my sister had for Dr. Rauch. Her skills, compassion, empathy and knowledge go without saying. There were several challenges that we faced during the IVF process that prolonged the desired outcome, but Dr. Rauch conveyed the importance of taking these medically necessary steps so that when pregnancy did happen, it would be successful. Dr. Rauch always made herself available when needed and walked me through each step of the process, continuing to display confidence that I would get pregnant.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eden Rauch at RMA of New Jersey?
Trust the process and try your best (it's hard) to be patient.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eden Rauch at RMA of New Jersey?
From day one, Dr. Rauch showed how much she cared about me and the experience my husband and I were going through. Dr. Rauch acknowledged that the road we had been on prior to coming to see her was challenging and emotional. I felt validated and heard during each step of the process. Dr. Rauch was always there to answer my questions, address any concerns I had with the process and also instill hope that the end result of getting pregnant was going to happen.
Describe the protocols Eden Rauch used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
I had two surgical procedures (2 hysteroscopy), egg retrieval and one frozen day 5 transfer resulting in a successful pregnancy. It took a little longer because we had difficulty thickening my lining which resulted in Dr. Rauch trying some different protocols to get to the desired thickens so the embryo could implant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Sara Friedwald)
Sara was absolutely amazing. Her and Dr. Rauch made the best team for me during my IVF process. Sara walked me through every step in detail and helped to reassure me that everything was being done for a reason and that getting pregnant would happen. Sara would respond to my phone calls before the day ended and answer all the questions that I had. Sara went above and beyond to help me and I am so grateful to have had her as my primary nurse.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Dr. Rauch, Sara and the RMA clinic was a place that I went to multiple times a week for almost one year. Some days I left with tears and other days I left with a huge smile on my face. But ultimately, Dr. Rauch is the reason that I have the privilege of being a mother to my daughter and I will forever have a special place in my heart for her.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New Jersey.
All of the doctors that I saw at the RMA clinic would come into my room with a complete understanding of where I was in the IVF process, that impressed me every single time I went. Each doctor would pick up where the previous doctor left off. All of the doctors worked as a team.
Freehold
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
She [Dr. Rauch] was professional, I just felt like she didn’t care that much if I actually got pregnant. She told me she was “really surprised,” when she heard I got pregnant via ivf. I ended up having a miscarriage and she never reached out after that...Just expect her not to be overly warm or joyous for you. I think she’s very knowledgeable, but I just didn’t connect with her...she was very pessimistic anything would work for me.
How was your experience with Eden Rauch at RMA of New Jersey?
She was professional, I just felt like she didn’t care that much if I actually got pregnant. She told me she was “really surprised,” when she heard I got pregnant via ivf. I ended up having a miscarriage and she never reached out after that.
She was professional, but she was very pessimistic anything would work for me.
It was the whole team that came up with the protocol, not just her. It was a short protocol, I stimmed for 9 days before the egg retrieval. I got 17 eggs, 10 fertilized, only two made it to day 5, transferred two, got pregnant with one, ended in 6.5 week miscarriage
They were professional.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
I didn’t like that I constantly saw different doctors. I know they are a team, but I saw one dr for a practice embryo transfer, and she didn’t even do the actual transfer. Out of the several doctors I saw, they were all professional but I can’t say I loved any of them. None were overly compassionate and a few actually said some insensitive things to me after a miscarriage such as, “it worked once, it’ll work again,” as if my loss wasn’t that big of a deal. I think they do care about patients but at times it felt more about the money we had to give. I know the practice has since combined with another so it may be different now.
I could go in between certain hours in the morning, it worked well with my work schedule.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eden Rauch at RMA of New Jersey.
Our insurance covered 100%
Describe Eden Rauch's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
They left it up to us, but encouraged transferring twi because of the grade of the embryos and that I have stage 4 endo.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of New Jersey?