6.4

Chicago, IL 60611
312-695-7269

1 patient review filtered by:

2015, Unsuccessful
...he [Dr. Confino] diagnosed me with PCOS, which I thought I had for about a year, and then when I saw another doctor at Northwestern I found I never actually had it...He has a wonderful reputation but due to his accent I couldn't understand a lot of what he was saying, especially on the telephone...Make sure his nurse is there so she can repeat anything that you didn't understand...
Northwestern didn't have the long lines in the morning that FCI had, which I know friends described as more of a cattle call. Since they moved to a new office everything had been great...My insurance was very good and covered a good portion of expenses related to IVF...[nurse] Joyce was always compassionate when we received negative results, and remembered my husband and I specifically when a year later we achieved positive results....
How was your experience with Edmond Confino at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Edmond Confino at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Edmond Confino at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
he diagnosed me with PCOS, which I thought I had for about a year, and then when I saw another doctor at Northwestern I found I never actually had it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Joyce)
Describe your experience with Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Edmond Confino at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Edmond Confino