Medical SchoolU. of Bordeaux
FellowshipU. of Georgia
812 Chafee Avenue
Augusta, GA 30904
706-724-0228
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Edouard Servy to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 57%Don't recommend: 43%7

7.1

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Servy Massey Fertility Institute to a friend?
2 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
We went to his clinic for donor eggs and he [Dr. Servy] wanted us to try our own first because he felt he could help us. By that point we had already transferred 9 embryos with my own eggs so we knew we wanted to move forward with donor eggs... He is a great doctor. In my opinion he was very thorough and personable. We have only been to their clinic 3 times because we live in a different state but we have seen him all 3 times and he has always lived up to my expectations.
2 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Edouard Servy at Servy Massey Fertility Institute?
He is a great doctor. In my opinion he was very thorough and personable. We have only been to their clinic 3 times because we live in a different state but we have seen him all 3 times and he has always lived up to my expectations. Having been to 3 other clinics besides his I have high standards and I am experienced with how these clinics work. Dr. Servy is one of the better.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Edouard Servy at Servy Massey Fertility Institute?
Go for it! Dr. Servy is the only doctor who has gotten me pregnant out of all my cycles so I am 100% for him!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Edouard Servy at Servy Massey Fertility Institute?
He’s very personalable. We went to his clinic for donor eggs and he wanted us to try our own first because he felt he could help us. By that point we had already transferred 9 embryos with my own eggs so we knew we wanted to move forward with donor eggs and he understood that. He was very supportive of our choice and we used a known donor from outside their clinic which he was also very helpful with.
Describe the protocols Edouard Servy used in your cycles at Servy Massey Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I used donor eggs so my protocol was pretty simple; estrogen and progesterone were all I needed to use in order to receive the embryo. However I was very happy that he was conservative with my donors protocol. She only had 10 eggs retrieved which gave us 6 blasts to work with. I was happy he didn’t overstimulate her in hopes of getting tons of eggs. We had 1 live birth in 2017 and recently had a chemical pregnancy this past July. We are now in the midst of our 3rd cycle with Dr. Servy & I am confident that my protocol is right where it should be.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Servy Massey Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Liz Muns )
My IVF coordinator and I do all of our communication through email since I am out of state. I have to be proactive with her, but I think that is part of being away from the area and out of state. I never go to that clinic except for transfer so she does not see me regularly. I definitely think they could improve their communication.
Describe your experience with Servy Massey Fertility Institute.
Again, being that I live out of state I have only been to this clinic 3 times. Overall my experience was good. I think I waited a little longer than I would’ve preferred to for the doctor to come in during my consultation and exam, but other than that my experience has been positive with the clinic and lab.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Edouard Servy at Servy Massey Fertility Institute.
$13,000 total is what I paid out of pocket for our fresh DE cycle. That covered the labs, the retrieval, and our transfer. With our frozen cycle was paid $3025 with a $400 discount for outside monitoring I had done in my home state.
Describe Edouard Servy's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Servy Massey Fertility Institute.
He gave us the choice, we chose 1 both times so far and we will choose 1 for our upcoming transfer:
Augusta

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Edouard Servy at Servy Massey Fertility Institute.

2013
He [Dr Edouard Servy] was very professional, he did have students for many of the visits, but he always checked to see if they could be there, he explained everything clearly, and used methods that I have not been able to find since being relocated for my husbands job (He is a fan of temp charting, as well as ultrasound frequently and other methods to monitor ovulation) He is so precise I even got to watch myself ovulate on an ultrasound one visit.
2013
How was your experience with Edouard Servy at Servy Massey Fertility Institute?
He was very professional, he did have students for many of the visits, but he always checked to see if they could be there, he explained everything clearly, and used methods that I have not been able to find since being relocated for my husbands job (He is a fan of temp charting, as well as ultrasound frequently and other methods to monitor ovulation) He is so precise I even got to watch myself ovulate on an ultrasound one visit.
English is not his first language he does have an accent.
He was wonderful in all of our visits with him, he took the time to answer questions, not only for me but any of my friends who came with me when my husband was working, he was absolutely fantastic.
Clomid and trigger first cycle. Clomid injectibles and trigger second cycle. My first cycle I only had one follicle, he added and injectible to increase our odds second cycle, and watched carefully to ensure we didn't have to many follicles for the next cycle.
The nurses were compassionate and attentive.
Describe your experience with Servy Massey Fertility Institute.
It took a while to get in, and for some appointments you waited a long time because it was packed, but it was so worth the journey
We were out of pocket, and it cost us much more than a couple years later when under my husbands insurance. Each cycle was about the same as purchasing the sperm for the cycle.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
He [Dr. Servy] was very dry. No empathy. Felt rushed. Difficult to understand and didn’t answer questions well.... He practices anecdotal medicine.... His procedure to remove my uterine septum led to a great deal of scar tissue. He denied there was any scar tissue and instead suggested we do an IUI. We had never had problems getting pregnant up until this point. He didn’t listen to his patients. We switched doctors and were immediately diagnosed.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
How was your experience with Edouard Servy at Servy Massey Fertility Institute?
He practices anecdotal medicine. He racked my uterus during laparoscopy/hysteroscopy because it was retroverted. He placed a bladder catheter in for 24 hours after my laparoscopy/hysteroscopy/hysteropexy. His procedure to remove my uterine septum led to a great deal of scar tissue. He denied there was any scar tissue and instead suggested we do an IUI. We had never had problems getting pregnant up until this point. He didn’t listen to his patients. We switched doctors and were immediately diagnosed.
Go somewhere else. He needs to retire.
He was very dry. No empathy. Felt rushed. Difficult to understand and didn’t answer questions well.
Laparoscopy/hysteroscopy/hysteropexy for uterine septum and retroflexed uterus. IUI- resulted in miscarriage
There are no nurses. They’re all medical assistants except for the one nurse practitioner who sees the patients for their ivf cycles.
Describe your experience with Servy Massey Fertility Institute.
Unorganized, lack of communication, extremely unhelpful. Gwen was very nice and knowledgeable, but she’s the only one. I never left an appointment where I wasn’t confused. I felt like I had to advocate for myself all of the time.
My insurance covered most of it except the IUI. The IUI was reasonably priced. About $1500.
Not sure
What specific things went wrong at Servy Massey Fertility Institute?
Augusta

I found Dr Edouard Servy to be direct and kind, and I didn't mind that he did not seem sympathetic because it was good that he never seemed in a rush to other patients. He had a nice bed side manner and was open to any questions I had. ... He is French so ask questions if you don't understand his accent. ... My husband and I hoped for a fresh transfer but due to fear of hyperstimulation in Servy's view we were told we had to do a frozen transfer.
How was your experience with Edouard Servy at Servy Massey Fertility Institute?
He is French so ask questions if you don't understand his accent.
Extremely poor lack of communication and no communication given on their end without constant nagging on my end.
Horrible communicators and treated the patients as numbers - no care or concern and this is a very emotional tough time for these patients.
Describe your experience with Servy Massey Fertility Institute.
Horrible communicators from always receiving voicemails to never getting returned phone calls nor getting email replies. I would not recommend this clinic because of this as during these treatments communication is very important.
$16000.00
None as none discussed in our situation
What specific things went wrong at Servy Massey Fertility Institute?

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
As a patient, Dr. Servy has always made me feel like he can fix my infertility and make my dreams of being a mother come true. I trust him. I drive 2.5 hours just to see him, there is another one of his facilities about 15 minutes from my home but I'd rather take that long drive to be under his care.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Edouard Servy at Servy Massey Fertility Institute?
Ask any and all questions that you have. Sometimes he will go through the information and assume you know what he means until you stop him and him to elaborate.
Dr. Servy, is funny, but also very serious. He never made me feel like any of my questions were "dumb." He takes his time to explain every detail and it makes me feel like a human, rather than another customer.
I had to hold off 2 months before I originally wanted to start because I had to take Methyl Folate, Chelated Zinc and BComplex after finding out that my body won't absorb folic acid. So I'm waiting to find out what meds I'll be taking for my Nov IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Servy Massey Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Jamie)
I have her cell to call and inform her of my cycles, ovulation, cramps etc. She never sounds bothered.
Describe your experience with Servy Massey Fertility Institute.
Pro - everything. No matter when you want to start, if they feel like you're not medically ready, they will wait, rather than take your money. Con - the wait after you check in is pretty long sometimes
IVF cycle cost 9780 not including medicine .