Medical SchoolU. of Bordeaux
FellowshipU. of Georgia
812 Chafee Avenue
Augusta, GA 30904
706-724-0228
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Edouard Servy to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Servy Massey Fertility Institute to a friend?
2013
He [Dr Edouard Servy] was very professional, he did have students for many of the visits, but he always checked to see if they could be there, he explained everything clearly, and used methods that I have not been able to find since being relocated for my husbands job (He is a fan of temp charting, as well as ultrasound frequently and other methods to monitor ovulation) He is so precise I even got to watch myself ovulate on an ultrasound one visit.
2013
How was your experience with Edouard Servy at Servy Massey Fertility Institute?
He was very professional, he did have students for many of the visits, but he always checked to see if they could be there, he explained everything clearly, and used methods that I have not been able to find since being relocated for my husbands job (He is a fan of temp charting, as well as ultrasound frequently and other methods to monitor ovulation) He is so precise I even got to watch myself ovulate on an ultrasound one visit.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Edouard Servy at Servy Massey Fertility Institute?
English is not his first language he does have an accent.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Edouard Servy at Servy Massey Fertility Institute?
He was wonderful in all of our visits with him, he took the time to answer questions, not only for me but any of my friends who came with me when my husband was working, he was absolutely fantastic.
Describe the protocols Edouard Servy used in your cycles at Servy Massey Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
Clomid and trigger first cycle. Clomid injectibles and trigger second cycle. My first cycle I only had one follicle, he added and injectible to increase our odds second cycle, and watched carefully to ensure we didn't have to many follicles for the next cycle.
The nurses were compassionate and attentive.
Describe your experience with Servy Massey Fertility Institute.
It took a while to get in, and for some appointments you waited a long time because it was packed, but it was so worth the journey
Describe the costs associated with your care under Edouard Servy at Servy Massey Fertility Institute.
We were out of pocket, and it cost us much more than a couple years later when under my husbands insurance. Each cycle was about the same as purchasing the sperm for the cycle.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
He [Dr. Servy] was very dry. No empathy. Felt rushed. Difficult to understand and didn’t answer questions well.... He practices anecdotal medicine.... His procedure to remove my uterine septum led to a great deal of scar tissue. He denied there was any scar tissue and instead suggested we do an IUI. We had never had problems getting pregnant up until this point. He didn’t listen to his patients. We switched doctors and were immediately diagnosed.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
How was your experience with Edouard Servy at Servy Massey Fertility Institute?
He practices anecdotal medicine. He racked my uterus during laparoscopy/hysteroscopy because it was retroverted. He placed a bladder catheter in for 24 hours after my laparoscopy/hysteroscopy/hysteropexy. His procedure to remove my uterine septum led to a great deal of scar tissue. He denied there was any scar tissue and instead suggested we do an IUI. We had never had problems getting pregnant up until this point. He didn’t listen to his patients. We switched doctors and were immediately diagnosed.
Go somewhere else. He needs to retire.
He was very dry. No empathy. Felt rushed. Difficult to understand and didn’t answer questions well.
Laparoscopy/hysteroscopy/hysteropexy for uterine septum and retroflexed uterus. IUI- resulted in miscarriage
There are no nurses. They’re all medical assistants except for the one nurse practitioner who sees the patients for their ivf cycles.
Describe your experience with Servy Massey Fertility Institute.
Unorganized, lack of communication, extremely unhelpful. Gwen was very nice and knowledgeable, but she’s the only one. I never left an appointment where I wasn’t confused. I felt like I had to advocate for myself all of the time.
My insurance covered most of it except the IUI. The IUI was reasonably priced. About $1500.
Describe Edouard Servy's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Servy Massey Fertility Institute.
Not sure
What specific things went wrong at Servy Massey Fertility Institute?
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
As a patient, Dr. Servy has always made me feel like he can fix my infertility and make my dreams of being a mother come true. I trust him. I drive 2.5 hours just to see him, there is another one of his facilities about 15 minutes from my home but I'd rather take that long drive to be under his care.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Edouard Servy at Servy Massey Fertility Institute?
Ask any and all questions that you have. Sometimes he will go through the information and assume you know what he means until you stop him and him to elaborate.
Dr. Servy, is funny, but also very serious. He never made me feel like any of my questions were "dumb." He takes his time to explain every detail and it makes me feel like a human, rather than another customer.
I had to hold off 2 months before I originally wanted to start because I had to take Methyl Folate, Chelated Zinc and BComplex after finding out that my body won't absorb folic acid. So I'm waiting to find out what meds I'll be taking for my Nov IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Servy Massey Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Jamie)
I have her cell to call and inform her of my cycles, ovulation, cramps etc. She never sounds bothered.
Describe your experience with Servy Massey Fertility Institute.
Pro - everything. No matter when you want to start, if they feel like you're not medically ready, they will wait, rather than take your money. Con - the wait after you check in is pretty long sometimes
IVF cycle cost 9780 not including medicine .