Edward Dourron

Irvine
3500 Barranca Pkwy
Irvine, CA 92606
949-788-1133
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Edward Dourron to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Life IVF Center to a friend?
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Unexplained
He [Dr. Edward Dourron] was knowledgeable, thorough, and really seemed to enjoy his job. He always took the time to answer questions and ask me questions to fully understand my history and what I wanted. He was willing to go the extra distance to try to understand my Infertility.... We began with diagnostic testing where my OBGYN had left off. He discovered I had a uterine septum and I had no idea.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Edward Dourron at Servy Massey Fertility Institute?
He was knowledgeable, thorough, and really seemed to enjoy his job. He always took the time to answer questions and ask me questions to fully understand my history and what I wanted. He was willing to go the extra distance to try to understand my Infertility.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Edward Dourron at Servy Massey Fertility Institute?
Know that pregnancy won't happen overnight and it won't be easy.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Edward Dourron at Servy Massey Fertility Institute?
He was very caring, his staff was friendly and always available for questions.
Describe the protocols Edward Dourron used in your cycles at Servy Massey Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Servy Massey Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Don't Remember)
Very patient, great at breaking information down and explaining it. Always easily reachable. Kept us on schedule.
Describe your experience with Servy Massey Fertility Institute.
It's a little busy but wait times are good. The staff is always friendly and available if you need help. They genuinely want to help everyone start or build on their families. They can do most everything in office so no running around town or bouncing between different offices.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Edward Dourron at Servy Massey Fertility Institute.
Insurance covered most diagnostics. I believe the IVF cycle was quoted at around $7500
Describe Edward Dourron's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Servy Massey Fertility Institute.
We were unable to pursue further treatments due to cost.
Edward Dourron