6.1

Western Penn Hosp
Magee Womens UPMC

nurse available by email
Edward Moore works at

Carolina Center for Fertility (CLOSED)
Neutral: 100%7

Columbia
1410 Blanding St Ste 205
Columbia, SC 29201

1 patient review filtered by:

I felt that he [Dr. Edward Moore] did not communicate with me throughout the process and did not follow through with concerns that he said he would address. I was not forthcoming with information that would have been helpful earlier in the process. His lack of communication hampered my progress moving forward. I also felt he did not explore all options that were available to me but this is more likely due to his lack of experience.
Clinic [PREG- Columbia] did not have a warm atmosphere when you walked through the door. It is in an old remolded pharmacy. I felt I was not treated as an individual but as a number. The waiting room was not very inviting and usually had to wait for a while to be seen. They did not communicate with me when I reached out as I sent several emails but have not received an answer to my questions yet. The clinic
How was your experience with Edward Moore at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group?
He lacks experience that will likely improve over time. I felt that he did not communicate with me throughout the process and did not follow through with concerns that he said he would address. I was not forthcoming with information that would have been helpful earlier in the process. His lack of communication hampered my progress moving forward. I also felt he did not explore all options that were available to me but this is more likely due to his lack of experience. However, he could have consulted with other more experienced doctors and come up with a better plan. Initially, he seemed to be very knowledgeable but as time went on I began to realize that the advice he was providing was not sound advice based on evidence.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Edward Moore at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group?
Ask about alternatives.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Edward Moore at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group?
I did not feel that he kept in touch with me as I would have expected along the process.
Describe the protocols Edward Moore used in your cycles at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group and their degree of success.
I am unclear exactly what treatment strategies he employed because he never explained that aspect. He initially recommended IUI even though this was not based on any sound evidence.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
Nursing staff were fine.
Describe your experience with Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
Clinic did not have a warm atmosphere when you walked through the door. It is in an old remolded pharmacy. I felt I was not treated as an individual but as a number. The waiting room was not very inviting and usually had to wait for a while to be seen. They did not communicate with me when I reached out as I sent several emails but have not received an answer to my questions yet. The clinic
Describe the costs associated with your care under Edward Moore at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
I am unable to recall the costs.
What specific things went wrong at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
Clinic did not communicate and failed to reschedule when requested.
Edward Moore