6.1

Western Penn Hosp
Magee Womens UPMC

nurse available by email
Edward Moore works at

Carolina Center for Fertility (CLOSED)
Neutral: 100%7

1410 Blanding St Ste 205
Columbia, SC 29201

He [Dr. Edward Moore] explained my chances of conceiving but still gave me the option to choose...He was very consisting with getting labs and going over my results...We went over images and graphed and also the success rate for someone my age...I didn’t get the medication because of everything that was going on...
The clinic staff[of PREG] was very knowledgeable and they knew where to direct me I needed help...[nurses were] Very responsible and compassionate...My insurance paid everything but 5000 dollars... [Dr. Moore] had great bed side manners, even though I was uncomfortable with getting an ultrasound he reassured me this was perfectly normal and made the situation comfortable
How was your experience with Edward Moore at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group?
As a doctor he was very detailed. He explained my chances of conceiving but still gave me the option to choose. He never made me Feel like it wasn’t worth a shot to try. We went over images and graphed and also the success rate for someone my age. He was very consisting with getting labs and going over my results. He also had great bed side manners, even though I was uncomfortable with getting an ultrasound he reassured me this was perfectly normal and made the situation comfortable. His staff was very involved and knowledgeable of every procedure I was given.over all it was a great experience
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Edward Moore at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group?
Always be honest and let him know what you really want to do
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Edward Moore at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group?
He treated me like a human. He went over and explained all my options to me. And he made me feel like I could definitely be a mom again if that’s what I wanted. I was very pleased by his attitude and beside manner
Describe the protocols Edward Moore used in your cycles at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group and their degree of success.
I didn’t get the medication because of everything that was going on. But I hope to get the opportunity to do so
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
Very responsible and compassionate. They keep in touch and reassured me if i needed anything I could contact them
Describe your experience with Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
The clinic staff was very knowledgeable and they knew where to direct me I needed help. Definitely friendly and respectful. They didn’t have any weaknesses because they did everything that was supposed to be done. They knew all about my coverage for insurance and what I needed to pay out of Pocket
Describe the costs associated with your care under Edward Moore at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
My insurance paid everything but 5000 dollars, they helped but I am still trying to save
Columbia
He [Dr. Moore] was very nice. The consultant went as I expected. It was over very fast. It wasn't worth the $200 that I paid to set in his office for 5 minutes to have my heart broken. Even though he was nice about what he was saying. I was still a little disappointed. I would have like to get more options for what me and my husband can do to have a child....Knowing that he won't allow me to chance my life made me feel that he really cared about me more than about making a dollar.
The staff [PREG] was very nice. They made me feel at ease. They were help in anwsering any questions I had....Everything that I saw the clinic seem to flow well. They really make you feel like the facility is the best place to get help with starting a family. You can feel the love and positive energy through the halls....He [Dr. Moore] was very nice. The consultant went as I expected. It was over very fast. It wasn't worth the $200 that I paid to set in his office for 5 minutes to have my heart broken.
He was very nice. The consultant went as I expected. It was over very fast. It wasn't worth the $200 that I paid to set in his office for 5 minutes to have my heart broken. Even though he was nice about what he was saying. I was still a little disappointed. I would have like to get more options for what me and my husband can do to have a child.
Take all past medical history with you. Make sure you are mentally ready for this.
He was very honest and about my options. I had heard before that it may not be safe for me to carry a child again. Knowing that he won't allow me to chance my life made me feel that he really cared about me more than about making a dollar. I felt he understands how important it is for us but wants us to make the best decision possible.
I haven't gotten to any treatments yet. I am still trying to find a person to care our baby.
The staff was very nice. They made me feel at ease. They were help in anwsering any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
I only went for a consultation and the price was a little costly for 5 mins.
Describe Edward Moore's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
I would have to insist on a multiple embryo transfer. For better results

2018, Consult
[Dr. Edward Moore] Offered other treatments but believes strongly in IVF...Seemed to prefer multiple embryo transfer...Explained everything in great detail, in terms that we could understand...Was available as needed, made sure to explain things thoroughly, drew pictures for us to understand. Made us completely comfortable. Let us know his predicted opinion up front but made sure to always confirm or change them based on test results.
All I saw was strengths, I didn't see any weaknesses in this clinic [Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group]. They understand the importance of making you feel comfortable. Very clean clinic with a nice feel and look. There was no long wait time...[The nurses] Always answered the phone in a timely manner, always answered questions or readily found the answer.
He is readily available to start a cycle so make sure you're ready.
Explained everything in great detail, in terms that we could understand.
Offered other treatments but believes strongly in IVF.
Describe your experience with Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
All I saw was strengths, I didn't see any weaknesses in this clinic. They understand the importance of making you feel comfortable. Very clean clinic with a nice feel and look. There was no long wait time.
Seemed to prefer multiple embryo transfer.
Columbia
Very informative, and made sure I knew all the benefits and the risks , he [Dr. Moore] even checked me after my fail if cycle, and also offered us alternative! Very very compassionate human being! It was a very emotional experience for me, and I was extremely disappointed I was not able to give my husband a child, but he made me feel we should not give up, I can always try again!... Very patient and caring the whole the staff!
They're very informative, and helpful, I just wished they [Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group] had local offices in my town, the traveling did take a toll on me with all the hormone changes and the updated and downs of it all , would have loved to have everything done at one location... They was very caring and nurturing... [Dr. Moore] even checked me after my fail if cycle, and also offered us alternative! Very very compassionate human
Very informative, and made sure I knew all the benefits and the risks , he even checked me after my fail if cycle, and also offered us alternative! Very very compassionate human being! It was a very emotional experience for me, and I was extremely disappointed I was not able to give my husband a child, but he made me feel we should not give up, I can always try again!
Listen to his advice
Very patient and caring the whole the staff!
Uncertain
Describe your experience with your nurse at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
They was very caring and nurturing
Describe your experience with Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
They're very informative, and helpful, I just wished they had local offices in my town, the traveling did take a toll on me with all the hormone changes and the updated and downs of it all , would have loved to have everything done at one location
Uncertain anymore