Good

Edwin Robins works at

508 W. 6th Avenue
Spokane, WA 99204

Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Robbins performed every ultrasound and every procedure. However his communication was often nil. He would rush through some ultrasounds without saying anything to me except that someone would call later. My transfer did not go smoothly and they had to start all bbn over with a new catheter and that was very unnerving. ... I believe he is a very skilled doctor but expect communication to be lacking so make sure you ask questions.
The clinic [Ctr for Repro Endo and Fert] runs very efficiently, almost like a fertility clinic assembly line. When it comes to appointments they are very organized. However the financial coordinator left a lot out and seemed very unorganized. ... Communication regarding my possible fresh transfer was terrible. Things could have been handled much different. And overall cost ended up being much higher than we were originally quoted. ...
How was your experience with Edwin Robins at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Edwin Robins at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Edwin Robins at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane?
This clinic only batches patients and is not flexible at all when scheduling, something that was very difficult as I traveled quite far.
Describe the protocols Edwin Robins used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane and their degree of success.
I had an AFC of 12 prior to starting treatment. I stimmed for 10 day with follistim and low dose hcg. We ended up with 15 eggs and I was very pleased. However only 2 made it to blast on day 6 and day 7. Dr. Robbins refused to do a fresh transfer although I had 5 still goin on day 5 and had prepped for transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane. (Assigned nurse: Miranda)
My husband over heard the nurses talking during my egg retrieval that my choosing to do a fresh cycle would interfere with their christmas plans. I had several times shortly after that I could not get a hold of my nurse. There were several other staff members and nurses that I did find very nice and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
The clinic runs very efficiently, almost like a fertility clinic assembly line. When it comes to appointments they are very organized. However the financial coordinator left a lot out and seemed very unorganized.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
Well oiled machine but terribly inconvenient because I was traveling from over 4 hours away.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Edwin Robins at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
Near 20,000, including comsultation, icsi, sperm freezing, monitoring and FET.
Describe Edwin Robins's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
He very strongly recommends eSET and won't discuss anything else.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
Edwin Robins
Spokane

My experience with him [Dr. Robins] as an individual was fine. He explained things in detail and was direct....Dr. Robins is fine as a doctor but I wouldn't recommend his office at all. Communication and overload is a clear problem. He did explain our risks, or challenges and treatment steps. I appreciated his detailed explanations. He would be more successful if he took less clients and comminicated better with nurses and staff.
Besides the fact that we just received a bill 15 months after the exam, we also remember getting someone else's bill sent to our address. They [Ctr for Repro Endo and Fertility] were so unorganized.... Skilled nurses kept leaving and only newbies remained.... About $1000 for exams like Antral Follicle Count and baseline US and blood work. $3000 upfront for PGD probes to be completed which was reimbursed by insurance.
Be prepared to call often and wait for answers. Our nurses kept quitting!
My experience with him as an individual was fine. He explained things in detail and was direct. However his staff was unresponsive, hard to reach, confused, disorganized and even dishonest. His operations made us feel like a number not him directly.
We planned ICSI with PGD
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane. (Assigned nurse: LeAnn 1st, Karen 2nd, Summer 3rd)
I could really share a lot here! Our nurses kept quitting! First we had LeAnn who was wonderful and nice but obviously too busy. I had to call email and call again for answers. She was helpful though. Then she quit and we were assigned to Karen, WHO WAS AMAZING! I loved her. She was caring, understanding and helpful but also too busy. All communications at Robins' office are disjointed and delayed. THEN out of nowhere she quit! I called her on day 1 of my cycle and she "was no longer working here." My stomach dropped and they transferred me to our 3rd new nurse, Summer, who quit a week later too!!! This is when we decided to switch docs!! If they pass me around like a "hot-potato" and can't communicate then how can I trust them with my embryos! I couldn't.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
Again, I think Dr.Robins is a skilled RE when it comes to knowledge and hard skills but I assume his soft skills are horrible. Bad leadership and communication with his staff seemed apparent. Skilled nurses kept leaving and only newbies remained. ALSO, we just got a bill this week from an exam in 2016 (15 months ago)!! We're shocked. Billing was the worst of all. I do not trust their financial coordinator.
He HIGHLY suggested SET and explained risks associated with multiple embryo transfers. We were young so we agreed.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane?
Besides the fact that we just received a bill 15 months after the exam, we also remember getting someone else's bill sent to our address. They were so unorganized. When I called to ask Lora if it was our bill with the wrong name or the wrong name/address on the bill, she confirmed it was someone else's bill and asked me to shred it. Are they sending my personal info to the wrong people too?
Edwin Robins