Good

National Inst of Health

Edwin Robins works at

508 W. 6th Avenue
Spokane, WA 99204

The doctor [Edwin Robins] was very detailed in discussing with me my particular situation. He looked at all aspects of my case and directed me in the best path for me. He also would remember me during different consultations and appointments. ... He was definitely very realistic and blunt in regards to what I could expect, but that is something that I very much appreciated. He was almost always on time and very efficient.
The monitoring appointments were first thing in the morning. ... They were very efficient about making sure each individual was seen. ... The clinic [Center for Frepro Endo & Fert] was very clean and well organized. It was a very warm environment and everyone was very concerned with each individual patient. I liked how they had cycles set up.
How was your experience with Edwin Robins at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane?
The doctor did not have the best "bed side manner". He was definitely very realistic and blunt in regards to what I could expect, but that is something that I very much appreciated. He was almost always on time and very efficient.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Edwin Robins at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane?
Doctor Robins isn't "warm and feel-y", but he does a great job and gets the job done well.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Edwin Robins at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane?
The doctor was very detailed in discussing with me my particular situation. He looked at all aspects of my case and directed me in the best path for me. He also would remember me during different consultations and appointments.
Describe the protocols Edwin Robins used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane and their degree of success.
I had a very typical IUI cycle and and a very typical IVF cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane. (Assigned nurse: Miranda )
The nursing staff, and my nurse in particular, were absolutely amazing. They are so kind and thoughtful. They were absolutely focused on me and how I was doing. They made sure that I was always comfortable and were very compassionate in the face of bad news.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
The clinic was very clean and well organized. It was a very warm environment and everyone was very concerned with each individual patient. I liked how they had cycles set up. I knew what to expect each time I went in to an appointment and they made sure that I had access to whatever I needed, whether that be my nurse, the doctor, or the financial coordinators.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
The monitoring appointments were first thing in the morning. This actually worked incredibly well for me as I lived approximately 1.5 hours away from my clinic. They were very efficient about making sure each individual was seen.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Edwin Robins at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
I had 3 IUIs which were about $1700 a piece. I am not sure if this included medication or not. The entire IVF cycle was approximately $25 including medications and chromosome testing. I will be going through another frozen embryo cycle later this year which will be about $4300 including medications.
Describe Edwin Robins's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
The doctor would only transfer one embryo.
Spokane

Dr. Robins is a very caring and dedicated physician. He has a personal level of understanding the desire to have a family and all of the things his IVF patients are going through. His direct communication is clear and concise but not without feeling....Dr. Robins begins with birth control to regulate and control the cycle. used a follitropin and low dose HCG. The follitropin to stimulate the follicle growth and the low dose hcg to help with egg maturity. He monitors follicle growth very closely which is nice because it gives more opportunities for adjustments to be made if needed.
The clinics [Center for Reproductive Endo & Fertility] demonstrates a caring nature and a clear desire to help their patients. If there were one thing I felt would have eased my experience and nerves it would be a sit down with Dr. Robins after the stim meds began. I know this would be difficult as it is a very busy time but it is also a very stressful time and as wonderful as the nurse coordinator is I still felt a little time with Dr. Robins would have alleviated many questions and concerns.
Dr. Robins is a very caring and dedicated physician. He has a personal level of understanding the desire to have a family and all of the things his IVF patients are going through. His direct communication is clear and concise but not without feeling. I really appreciated the calming demeanor he had with each procedure I had. Having my first IVF experience there were many things that made me anxious and nervous. Dr. Robins was amazing at taking the time to explain things before they happened and showing compassion when he knew things were uncomfortable or painful. During a stressful time when a cyst presented before the IVF stim he knew I was nervous and even though he must have been pressed for time he took moments to come stand by my side and discuss what was going to happen and give me reassurance. Dr. Robins is a physician that can understand what his patients are going through on a level that most cannot, this is what sets him aside and makes him an amazing doctor.
Always be upfront and ask all your questions. He and his staff are friendly and amazing at their jobs.
Dr. Robins came to the waiting room to greet me and take me back to the office for the consultation. He was amazing through the whole process in sensing how I was feeling and asking. He always had a calm demeanor but was very straight forward with all information. His staff were also very friendly and remembered my name on each encounter.
The nurse coordinator I worked with was young but compassionate and knowledgeable. She was wonderful at following through and getting back to you on any questions.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
The clinics demonstrates a caring nature and a clear desire to help their patients. If there were one thing I felt would have eased my experience and nerves it would be a sit down with Dr. Robins after the stim meds began. I know this would be difficult as it is a very busy time but it is also a very stressful time and as wonderful as the nurse coordinator is I still felt a little time with Dr. Robins would have alleviated many questions and concerns.
The monitoring appointments were quick but with the friendly staff a pleasant experience. The nurse coordinator was happy to take the time to answer questions or calm nerves.
Dr. Robins clinic was as affordable as most clinics. IVF is an expensive treatment due to all the medications and close monitoring it requires. Our first round was around $12,000.
Dr. Robins has a wonderful success rate and will basically ask if you want multiple embryos transferred “do you want twins?”
Spokane
When meeting with Dr Robins one on one, he takes the time to discuss your situation in detail and answer questions....Dr Robins is very knowledgeable and does his research on the newest trends in fertility and brings that to his patients....Know he isn’t a warm and fuzzy doctor. However, he is knowledgeable...I trust that I’m in good hands and everything that should be watched is being handled correctly....All lab and ultrasound appointments you feel a bit like a number and do to recent nurse turnover, the personal connection is not there.
This clinic [Ctr for Repro Endo and Fertility- Spokane] has a tight schedule, but they do get you in and out for your labs and ultrasounds. Billing is handled very well and had very few issues....When I first came to the center, I had an amazing nurse. She recently left and they lost a couple good nurses in a short amount of time....there has been a significant drop off in their care and compassion....All lab and ultrasound appointments you feel a bit like a number and do to recent nurse turnover, the personal connection is not there.
Dr Robins is very knowledgeable and does his research on the newest trends in fertility and brings that to his patients. He is a tad socially awkward, but his nursing staff makes up for that. I trust that I’m in good hands and everything that should be watched is being handled correctly.
Know he isn’t a warm and fuzzy doctor. However, he is knowledgeable and you are hiring him for one thing, to have a baby.
When meeting with Dr Robins one on one, he takes the time to discuss your situation in detail and answer questions. All lab and ultrasound appointments you feel a bit like a number and do to recent nurse turnover, the personal connection is not there.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane. (Assigned nurse: Shelly )
When I first came to the center, I had an amazing nurse. She recently left and they lost a couple good nurses in a short amount of time. This was felt at the patient level and there has been a significant drop off in their care and compassion.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
This clinic has a tight schedule, but they do get you in and out for your labs and ultrasounds. Billing is handled very well and had very few issues. I have complete trust in Dr Robins and his ability to help me grow my family.
I was able to get assistance through my health insurance. However, we had a few medications that were prescribed and not covered. This cost roughly $2,000 out of pocket. We also paid for all genetic screening and chromosome testing which totaled $3,500
Dr Robins has a high success rate for transfers and therefor recommends a single embryo transfer. This can be overroad by writing a letter stating you understand the high risks of a 2 embryo transfer.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
I needed a refill on a prescription and the nurse took over a week to process it and cost me an additional few hundred dollars out of pocket.

2011 - 2016, Successful
Dr. Robins is the best at what he does. He is matter of fact but well versed in fertility treatment. He cares about his patients and provided us with excellent care throughout. When we had some bleeding after discharge, he didn't hesitate in bringing us back to the clinic to check if everything was okay as we hadn't yet been seen by my OB. His care and reassurance was a gift in that scare...Dr. Robins knew us personally and our nurse became like a member of our family.
Morning monitoring [at CREF] was well organized and easy to get through...IUIs were around $500. Fresh transfer, including retrieval and meds, was around $15,000. Frozen transfer was around $5,000. Yearly cryo cost was around $500...LeAnn was compassionate and caring throughout our care to the point that when she was out the day of our pregnancy test due to the holiday she requested she be the one to call us with the news as she didn't want anyone else telling us regardless of the outcome.
Know that he is a matter of fact doctor, but provides excellent care and follows your case throughout the process. He stays up on current advances in treatment to give his patients the best chance at success.
Dr. Robins knew us personally and our nurse became like a member of our family. We cried both times we were discharged from the clinic pregnant because they had provided us with such great care.
We waited on our embryos until day six for transfer and freezing to give them a bit more time. These embryos resulted in two healthy pregnancies, though one ended in a still birth at full term due to a cord accident. we have one embryo left and we hope to return to the clinic for one last transfer as we would trust no one else with our care.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane. (Assigned nurse: LeAnn)
LeAnn was compassionate and caring throughout our care to the point that when she was out the day of our pregnancy test due to the holiday she requested she be the one to call us with the news as she didn't want anyone else telling us regardless of the outcome. She is an important person in our daughter's life and came to visit us after the still birth of our second daughter to check on us. We continue to stay in touch with her and are so grateful for her.
Morning monitoring was well organized and easy to get through.

2013 - 2016, Successful
Dr. Robins was a great Doctor. He was very thorough with his consultation process and got all the information from us that he needed before even taking with us. He was very knowledgeable of all things infertility which gave us great confidence in his recommendations as to our process. He was very straight forward but also sympathetic with us as well. His own personal experience has helped him to connect with us in an individual level.
I loved that they [Center for Reproductive Endo & Fertility] had a few discounted package programs available for multiple attempts if the first one failed. Freezing cost was a bit expensive but still reasonably appropriate with a great payment plan option. ... The waiting room was usually full and sometimes there was no where to wate and sit but the staff did there best to work with everyone.
Go in this an open mind, heart and attitude. Help him to help you and be proactive in the experience to increase all your chances and possibilities.
I felt as if Dr. Robins and his staff looked at me individually and always gave me all the answers I was looking to have answered specifically without feeling like it was a generalized answer.
I don’t exactly remember everything, but I remember doing 1 cycle of pills & injections with timed intercourse but only because I couldn’t manage to get into the clinic for an iui that cycle. I also did 5 IUIs with a combination of different pills and injection doses. I used provera, letrezole, follostim, low dose hcg , and ganrelix in several cycles with different dosages. I had no positive results so we moved to IVF after determina that I was not ovulating on my own due to my PCOS and hormone imbalance. I was able to have 33 eggs retrieved and 15 actually go on to day 3 embryos after icsi and only 4 viable embryos on day 5 in which I transferred two the first time and had a singleton birth and the other two embryos frozen the. Transfered when my first child 8 months. I then had the other two transferred and had twins born 11 weeks early. All my babies are happy and healthy despite the crazy journey thanks to Dr. Robins and his amazing staff!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane. (Assigned nurse: LeAnn )
The staff was amazing! My nurse was very compassionate and understanding of our situation and helped as best she could to keep us informed and up to date. The care coordinator was such a breathe of fresh air every time we came into the clinic and her smile and attitude was contagious. The nursing staff was so caring and kind and made us feel always very comfortable.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
The location to the clinic in Spokane is clean and neat but up on the top floor of a regular building that throws you off a bit. The waiting room was usually full and sometimes there was no where to wate and sit but the staff did there best to work with everyone.
I alsways tried to show up just as they opened so I could be one of the firsts ones in and out because of the traveling I had to do back and forth. It was pretty quick and they were very considerate with my needs.
Unfortunately my insurance didn’t cover any of my treatment but the pricing was pretty reasonable to what others where charging. I loved that they had a few discounted package programs available for multiple attempts if the first one failed. Freezing cost was a bit expensive but still reasonably appropriate with a great payment plan option.

2015, Successful
First visit [with Dr. Edwin Robins] included a sit down office meeting, discussing family histories, treatments tried, outlining the direction of treatment we would receive. Second visit was a hysterogram procedure to ensure that my tubes were open. Third visit was for ultrasound to ensure that eggs were developing appropriately, and fourth visit was for our first ultrasound of our little one!!... is experienced, and I felt very assured in his knowledge and expertise.
I was treated with respect, empathy, and care [at Center for Reproductive Endo & Fertility]. My questions were always answered fully. I was recognized by support staff when they saw me...[The nurses were] Always compassionate and quick to answer any questions I may have. Delivered lab results with care and consideration. Always answered emailed or phone call questions quickly...Great location and atmosphere. Early morning labs so you don't miss work. They have beverages available every morning to help put you at ease. Full of compassionate and caring individuals. I have recommended this clinic to family members who also experienced good care. Be prepared to start getting quality care by a team of experienced professionals who want to make a difference!
Dr. Robbins is experienced, and I felt very assured in his knowledge and expertise. He remained compassionate when it looked like our cycle was failed. He looks at the big picture of health. I did not experience any weaknesses from Dr. Robins in my treatments.
Don't wait for more failed cycles from clomid/femara treatments prescribed by your OB. Schedule an appointment!
I was treated with respect, empathy, and care. My questions were always answered fully. I was recognized by support staff when they saw me.
First visit included a sit down office meeting, discussing family histories, treatments tried, outlining the direction of treatment we would receive. Second visit was a hysterogram procedure to ensure that my tubes were open. Third visit was for ultrasound to ensure that eggs were developing appropriately, and fourth visit was for our first ultrasound of our little one!!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
First appointment was $500, which our insurance did not cover. I don't recall further costs associated with my care. I believe insurance assisted after the initial appointment.
2014 - 2015, Successful
IUI With Other Docs
We had decided to do the chromosome test to increase our odds of the transfer working and he [Dr Robins] bluntly told us, "unless you want twins, I would only transfer one embryo." That was good to hear that he had a lot of confidence in our transfer working, and that he wasn't trying to crank out as many babies as possible! Truthfully, he seems like he knows what the heck he's doing, so I didn't care what his bedside manner was like....I just wanted to get pregnant. The fact that he has a great staff also makes his bedside manner less important to me. I would definitely recommend people go to Dr. Robins. I personally know about 5 couples who have had success with him as their doc! (I live in Montana where we don't have a lot of other options, but luckily, he seems to make it happen!)
Unfortunately the clinic [Center for Reproductive Endocrinology & Fertility] is three hours from where I live so that makes things a bit tricky. However, with Dr. Robins being one of the only fertility docs near my area I just made it work. They specifically help you through the process being long distance (I remember going through a powerpoint report of the process with Karen,) and she was available to answer my questions during that presentation. They also work closely with our local hospital to get the correct lab results they need. They have the process down pat accommodating for the distance.
During our first meeting, Dr. Robins spoke for a long time to my husband and I about the process and the odds of a pregnancy happening. This was by far the most time I ever spent with him and in hindsight I am impressed at how long we were able to talk to him. He was always very calm and kind, but you could kind of tell he could do his job with his eyes closed, which isn't a bad thing in my opinion! His bedside manner isn't terrific (he isn't much of a hand holder,) but he gives you straight answers and I think is realistic about your chances. We had decided to do the chromosome test to increase our odds of the transfer working and he bluntly told us, "unless you want twins, I would only transfer one embryo." That was good to hear that he had a lot of confidence in our transfer working, and that he wasn't trying to crank out as many babies as possible! Truthfully, he seems like he knows what the heck he's doing, so I didn't care what his bedside manner was like....I just wanted to get pregnant. The fact that he has a great staff also makes his bedside manner less important to me. I would definitely recommend people go to Dr. Robins. I personally know about 5 couples who have had success with him as their doc! (I live in Montana where we don't have a lot of other options, but luckily, he seems to make it happen!)
As someone else said, if you want hand holding and a very gentle bedside manner he probably isn't the doc for you. But if you can handle the facts of your situation and want to get pregnant then he's great.
You have to be realistic in knowing that Dr. Robins' goal is to get as many women pregnant as possible so it's kind of a well oiled machine. With that said, I think they definitely have adequate staff to make sure you are greeted with a smile, and your questions are answered in a timely fashion. When you go to morning clinic it is not the time to ask questions, so there is kind of a "herd" environment, but they absolutely prep you for this. As I said, they also give you a dedicated nurse who dialogues with you throughout the whole process.
I originally started with two rounds of IUI (no hormones for me,) which were unsuccessful. Robins said our problem was simply the fertilization of the egg since I seemed fine and my husband had enough healthy sperm. The ICSI process eliminated that problem and we ended up with 6 embryos. We chose to do the chromosome test which delayed the transfer about two months and resulted in us using a frozen embryo for the transfer. The chromosome test showed 5/6 embryos were normal, and all were girls except one! Very fun to be able to know the gender, in my opinion. Because we knew the quality of the embryos Robins recommended one embryo for transfer to avoid having twins. It was a success and our baby was born in 2015. I still have four embryos stored with the clinic and will be going back for round two in early 2017. I have absolutely no concerns about going through the process again with his clinic.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane. (Assigned nurse: Christina and Karen)
The whole staff is great. They are very responsive to my questions, whether about money, drugs, or just the process. As was their on call nurse, who I used several times while administering the drugs to myself. I am the kind of person who really likes to know exactly what is happening and they were very patient with all of my questions. I'm not sure how many patients each nurse is assigned, but I never felt like I was being rushed off the phone, or that my questions were bothersome. It is a great nursing staff, for sure.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
Unfortunately the clinic is three hours from where I live so that makes things a bit tricky. However, with Dr. Robins being one of the only fertility docs near my area I just made it work. They specifically help you through the process being long distance (I remember going through a powerpoint report of the process with Karen,) and she was available to answer my questions during that presentation. They also work closely with our local hospital to get the correct lab results they need. They have the process down pat accommodating for the distance.
Monitoring was a well oiled machine. They tried to help with the long distance by having you do labs and some monitoring at your local hospital which was very helpful.
Amazingly my company insurance paid for one round of IVF in our benefits. We did pay for the chromosome test, which was about $3k. I don't remember what total costs were but for baby #2 they have already given me an estimate on the embryo transfer costs and I'm anticipating between $4-5,000.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane?
The clinic had sent a letter to my OB detailing the status of my embryos and they had the wrong number of embryos listed on the letter (they listed less than I knew I had.) This wasn't a huge deal, but was something I wanted corrected for my file. They sent an updated letter.
2013, Unsuccessful
Dr. Robins is straightforward into the point. He is very thorough in explaining processes and procedures. I wouldn’t say he’s a bubbly personality. But he always treated us with kindness and respect and I could tell he made the effort to make us feel comfortable to the best of his ability. I never felt as though his bedside manner was cold towards me or that he treated me like a number. My husband and I feel blessed to have worked with him, even though in the end pregnancy was not achieved.
One of the best things about this clinic [Center for Reproductive Endo & Fertility] I feel is how hands-on Dr. Robins is with each client. He did everything ultrasound and ran most of our tests... he has an incredible nursing staff and office staff. The one thing that bugged me about the whole process was that after we had paid tens of thousands of dollars, I had to pay to follow up appointments with him just to talk about how things went. I feel like after spending that much money and going through so much Heartache it would’ve been nice for him to just visit with us For us to not feel it was about the money.But I also understand that his time is valuable
Good vice I received from my OB/GYN in regards to Dr. Robins is to not expect warm fuzzies from him. Is nursing staff is incredible and they will make you feel warm and fuzzy. His job is to do everything he can to help you achieve pregnancy and become parents. And he is one of the best. It’s more important to have a doctor that is the best at what he does. Leave the emotion to the nurses.
I wouldn’t consider Dr. Robins a warm and fuzzy personality. However, my husband and I could both tell he tried to make an effort, to the best of his ability, to make us feel comfortable and help us understand exactly what was going on. He didn’t sugarcoat anything, but he also had no intention of trying to be blunt or offensive. I was told his bedside manner was on the colder side before I ever went into see him. But my husband and I couldn’t have been happier with how he, his nurses, and his office staff treated us. I would rather have a doctor that is concerned about being his best and giving us his best and just trying to be our friends. And even though things didn’t result with the baby for us, I still can’t Speak more highly of our experience That’s Dr. Robin’s patients.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane. (Assigned nurse: Leanne)
There aren’t enough kind words that I could speak of to describe our nurse Leann. She was warm and compassionate, she was thorough and her explanation and always took her time when talking to us to make sure all of our questions were answered. Just the tone of her voice spoke prace To us throughout this process. She was absolutely in a corner and cheering us on. She made every phone call and greeted us so warmly every time we interacted with her. We could not have been more blessed to have her as our nurse throughout the process, especially when she had to deliver sad news to us.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
One of the best things about this clinic I feel is how hands-on Dr. Robins is with each client. He did everything ultrasound and ran most of our tests and self. We met with him and his office before and after each cycle. I believe he is an incredible doctor I also know that he has an incredible nursing staff and office staff. The one thing that bugged me about the whole process was that after we had paid tens of thousands of dollars, I had to pay to follow up appointments with him just to talk about how things went. I feel like after spending that much money and going through so much Heartache it would’ve been nice for him to just visit with us For us to not feel it was about the money.But I also understand that his time is valuable
These appointments were done first come first serve. I don’t feel like it was a Cattlecall. And I know that if I needed to get in earlier I just needed to get there earlier. They were early morning so I could go before work. It was easy and convenient. The appointment some selves weren’t that long, but Dr. Robins did every ultrasound so he could see exactly what was going on and be involved in the process. They did express that it wasn’t a time to chat and ask lots of questions, But to let him do the ultrasound and then we would receive a phone call to talk about how things went and what the results were and what to change meds and dosages to if needed.
With each of our transfers we did two embryos. Dr. Robins made it clear that he was not a fan of doing more than two embryos. Because our experience did not end with the baby, I sometimes wonder if we should have done single transfers each time. That was an option that Dr. Robins was in favor of. However , he was supportive Us doing a two embryo transfer.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane?
The only hiccup we had was with our second transfer. We got a positive pregnancy result, however our levels were high enough. So the nurse who gave us the phone call, wasn’t our nurse, told us to wait and see if our labs would change over the weekend.When I talk to my nurse, who is out of town at the time, she knew that things weren’t going to work out based on my lab results and thought that having us wait gave us a full sense of hope. She expressed that she wish that Nurse had told us to wait and see what happens over the weekend. And she was right, we did not keep that pregnancy. This little hiccup is not something that I have hard feelings towards
2013 - 2014, Successful
To me, Dr. Robins' greatest attribute was that he was blunt. I don't want my fertility and what is happening sugar coated. He gave me the information I needed to prepare for all situations and make informed decisions... The greatest weakness was probably scheduling. It took two months to get the initial consultation
It took two months to get the initial consultation [at Center for Reproductive Endocrinology & Fertility], BUT once we got in things moved quite quickly. Also, after my miscarriage I was given quick appointments which helped me quickly become pregnant again which I was able to carry to term. [The nurses were] very personable, prompt, knowledgeable.
To me, Dr. Robins' greatest attribute was that he was blunt. I don't want my fertility and what is happening sugar coated. He gave me the information I needed to prepare for all situations and make informed decisions. This also gave be hope for being able to have a child while helping me understand the risks. The greatest weakness was probably scheduling. It took two months to get the initial consultation, BUT once we got in things moved quite quickly. Also, after my miscarriage I was given quick appointments which helped me quickly become pregnant again which I was able to carry to term.
If you want a competent doctor who is going to lead you through your fertility journey while giving you all the information you need to make informed decisions, Dr. Robins is the doctor for you. If you want someone who is going to sugarcoat things, go elsewhere.
Whenever I met with Dr. Robins he was very attentive to my fertility needs. He took the time to answer my questions and fully explain treatment options. While during morning clinic it was s bit more like a number, I understand getting 30 women through blood work and ultrasounds in 2 hours won't be as personal. After my miscarriage, Dr.Robins could not have been more sympathetic and caring. I trusted his opinion 100%.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane. (Assigned nurse: Christina Rose)
Very personable, prompt, knowledgeable.
2015, Unknown Success
Egg Freezing With Other Docs
I felt he [Dr. Robbins] was very professional and had my best interest in mind when caring for me. He may not be very chatty but he answered all my questions when asked and was very approachable.
My nurse [at Center for Reproductive Health] always answered my emails very quickly and if I ever needed to call or contact her she was almost always available...There are a lot of women who come in for morning clinic at the same time. I knew this and they had prepared me for this.
I felt he was very professional and had my best interest in mind when caring for me. He may not be very chatty but he answered all my questions when asked and was very approachable.
There are a lot of women that are in the same cycle as you but don't feel like just a number in a crowd. He kind of does crank out the patients but we're all in this together.
I felt that I was never treated like a number but was treated with concern and respect. They listened to everything I had to say and answered all my questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane. (Assigned nurse: Destiny)
She always answered my emails very quickly and if I ever needed to call or contact her she was almost always available. She also seemed genuinely excited and happy with our good news or how well our process was going.
There are a lot of women who come in for morning clinic at the same time. I knew this and they had prepared me for this. I didn't feel like we were being "herded like cattle" as some women said but knew that this is just how clinics work and was happy that this many women were able to be helped.
2014 - 2015, Successful
IUI With Other Docs
Dr Robins took time to make sure that my husband and I understood the diagnosis. He was also very informative about our pregnancy chances with different infertility treatments.
Be prepared for an emotional journey. Dr. Robins and his staff [at the Center for Reproductive Endocrinology & Fertility] do their best to help you through it. They require a visit with a psychologist prior to transfer. I wish that I had been to see one sooner in my process. She was incredible. The team always welcome us by name. They checked in frequently by phone since I live about 2 hours away.
Be prepared for an emotional journey. Dr. Robins and his staff do their best to help you through it. They require a visit with a psychologist prior to transfer. I wish that I had been to see one sooner in my process. She was incredible.
The team always welcome us by name. They checked in frequently by phone since I live about 2 hours away. They sent congratulations cards at important milestones during my pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane. (Assigned nurse: Debbie)
Friendliness, team work, accuracy of information

2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Robbins sat down and talk with us for a long time about all of our options and explained them in great detail. Never once did we feel rushed or like our questions were too small...I felt that he was very knowledgeable about his field...is available to answer all your questions.
[The clinic at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane is] busy and I had to wait for a consultation. Once you are a patient it is very easy to get in and complete all procedures. Blood tests and ultrasound monitoring happen at 7am and most must be done at the clinic.
Robbins goal is for a successful pregnancy and he focus on getting you pregnant. He wants to carry the stress for you, and have you and your partner return to “fun” in your life. He is really explains each procedure and caught images on my HSG that my other provider missed. I felt that he was very knowledgeable about his field. He has a very high success rate and is available to answer all your questions.
Bring all your questions and don’t be afraid to ask them. Be specific.
I started with a progesterone test on CD 2 to make sure my body was ready to start treatment. I took Letrozole on CD5-CD9 to develop eggs. On CD 10-11 I took Follistim to give my eggs a final boost. On CD14 I went and had my ultrasound done and was given a trigger shot as my eggs were ready. On CD15 my husband and I went for our IUI. It was so quick and painless. I laid on the table for 10 minutes afterward to allow the speed to reach my ovaries. 2 weeks later I had a pregnancy test
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane. (Assigned nurse: Miranda)
She is very quick to respond to any emails or phone calls
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
They are busy and I had to wait for a consultation. Once you are a patient it is very easy to get in and complete all procedures. Blood tests and ultrasound monitoring happen at 7am and most must be done at the clinic. If you are out of town you might have a option to do some in your town.
Everything is reasonably priced
Spokane

He [Dr. Edwin Robins] made us feel confident that we were making the right choice...didn't force anything on us...explained everything in detail and gave us time to process and come forward with any questions...Some of my questions were pretty trivial and he answered them very politely and thoroughly...He took his time...didn't make us feel rushed or like a bother in anyway...set to do IVF with ICSI...
They [Center for Reproductive Health Spokane] are clean and professional always...I think the only weakness is the price in comparison to other clinics. But honestly they are so committed and organized that we felt confident in our choice...We did a shared risk program...I am overly sensitive and [nurse] understands that and gives me exactly what I need. I feel confident that during our cycle she will be prompt and organized.
He made us feel confident that we were making the right choice. He didn't force anything on us and he explained everything thoroughly with the chance to let it sink in and were able to ask questions.
Ask questions. I was very nervous the first appointment and upset so I was not in any state to think. Make a list and don't be nervous or bashful to ask. Some of my questions were pretty trivial and he answered them very politely and thoroughly.
He didn't make us feel rushed or like a bother in anyway. He took his time and explained everything in detail and gave us time to process and come forward with any questions.
We are set to do IVF with ICSI in a few weeks. It has been pushed back from Covid so we are patiently waiting
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Health Spokane. (Assigned nurse: Summer)
She was very compassionate right from the start. I am overly sensitive and she understands that and gives me exactly what I need. I feel confident that during our cycle she will be prompt and organized. She has done nothing to make me think otherwise.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
I think the only weakness is the price in comparison to other clinics. But honestly they are so committed and organized that we felt confident in our choice. They are clean and professional always. And they're success rates are comparable to the best in the nation, which outweighs a pricetag
We did a shared risk program and it was around 21 thousand not counting PGS Anesthesia and Medication
He only mentioned single transfers to us, but we did not ask anything about duplicates
2019 - 2020, Consult
He [Dr. Edwin Robins] was really thorough and explained everything very well...We have not started out first cycle due to covid...[new patient advice] Be proactive and prepared with all your qursyions. Don't feel embaressed,he was very understanding and patient with my la k of knowledge...He was really thorough and kind...
[nurse of Center for Reproductive Health Spokane] She has answered all my questions and has been as caring as possible...My advice would be to physically speak to your nurse because emails can be construed differently...[approx. cost] Around 51000 for three rounds including PGS testing and meds...
He was really thorough and kind. I trust him fully. We have not started out first cycle due to covid but I am as confident as I can be having him as my doctor. He is the first and only one we have seen so I don't have anything to compare him to buy he has exceeded my expectations the few times we have seen him
He was really thorough and explained everything very well. We are still waiting for our first Ivf cycle but up to the day He s been wonderful
We have not got that far yet. Hopefully soon!
Summer is wonderful. My advice would be to physically speak to your nurse because emails can be construed differently. She has answered all my questions and has been as caring as possible
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
They are more expensive but I value them as a team and it is worth more to me to trust and be comfortable with this process. Their statistics with success rates are competitive nationally. Clinic is clean and calm environment
Shared risk Around 51000 for three rounds including PGS testing and meds
N\a

2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
Dr. Robins was so great, he always took time with us and we felt he was invested in our future. He even did our last transfer out of cycle because we had already been postponed due to having to aspirate a follicle. ... Trust him, he is good and direct! ... BCP, Lupron, estrogen, PIO exactly 108 hours prior to transfer ... We did not have our embryos tested and he suggested we only transfer single embryos due to my age
They [Ctr for Repro Endo and Fertility] are a good team, work well together. The initial introduction to IVF was confusing as our original nurse left and we didn’t get along with our second nurse. Once we got Miranda, everything was perfect! ... Each transfer was about $2600 including blood work, ultrasounds and the transfer but not the meds ... The whole staff was amazing, but Miranda and Mercedes were amazing. So caring and comforting. Our joy was their joy and our sadness was theirs too!
Trust him, he is good and direct!
The whole team was wonderful, caring and just plain good people!
BCP, Lupron, estrogen, PIO exactly 108 hours prior to transfer
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Health Spokane.
They are a good team, work well together. The initial introduction to IVF was confusing as our original nurse left and we didn’t get along with our second nurse. Once we got Miranda, everything was perfect!