Medical SchoolBaylor
FellowshipU. of Louisville
3433 NW 56th
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
405-949-6060
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Eli Reshef to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute to a friend?
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
He [Dr. Eli Reshef] was blunt about how things may go which I liked I didn’t want to be lied to or given false hope. He didn’t always explain things thoroughly but I was able to ask his nurse more information or ask him questions and he was always helpful in explaining things I did not understand... With ivf we did a flare protocol. I wasnon high dosage of meds to help produce my eggs and more of them. Since I have the low ovarian reserve he thought this was the best way doing a short but strong protocol
European, Latino
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
He was very considerate of my situation and did everything to help. He located certain problems and fixed my tubal blockage hoping to raise my chances of getting pregnant. He was blunt about how things may go which I liked I didn’t want to be lied to or given false hope. He didn’t always explain things thoroughly but I was able to ask his nurse more information or ask him questions and he was always helpful in explaining things I did not understand. Even though the ivf didn’t work I would still use him to try again if we were able to.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
To go in his office with hope and an opened mind, don’t get angry if he doesn’t sugar coat things he may not be the most sensitive in telling you what’s wrong but he does show it in other ways of being caring of your feelings going through the process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
He made me feel important through my whole process and that he truly wanted to help me.
Describe the protocols Eli Reshef used in your cycles at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
With ivf we did a flare protocol. I wasnon high dosage of meds to help produce my eggs and more of them. Since I have the low ovarian reserve he thought this was the best way doing a short but strong protocol. I didn’t respond to great to the meds I had to do the protocol longer which meant more doses of meds and money. I produced 7 follicles only retrieved 2 and one made it to a three day to be transferred. In the end the embryo didn’t attach and resulted in a negative pregnancy.
His main nurse, eli reshefs nurse, is very nice some days she didn’t seem to motivated to be there but she was always helpful if I had any questions. The Bennett fertility nurses were extremely nice and compassionate. Always cheerful and ready to help in anyway.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The Bennett fertility is very exceptional. I never had any issues with them. The admin staff and nurses were always super nice to me and my husband they got to know us by name which truly meant a lot since we were going through so much with them. There isn’t much to tell a new patient just that they make you feel welcome and you may be nervous but they are always there to help in anyway they can and answer any questions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
During ivf my insurance didn’t cover anything so it was very expensive I had to get a loan to pay for it all. During the other process it was 50 dollars every visit.
Oklahoma City
We had suffered two miscarriages and we were uncertain as to why. He [Dr. Reshef] sat down with us in his office and gave us a great game plan as to move forward in getting pregnant again. He gives you all of his contact information and is very easy to reach even on the weekends!... his first plan of action was bloodwork as to check for a clotting factor in lupus. After that he had set up a procedure to check ovulation. However I was ovulating on my own and didn’t need any more procedures from there and fortunately got pregnant again on our own.
We had suffered two miscarriages and we were uncertain as to why. He sat down with us in his office and gave us a great game plan as to move forward in getting pregnant again. He gives you all of his contact information and is very easy to reach even on the weekends! I would use him over and over again if I had to and would recommend him to all my family and friends who are struggling with infertility
Just to be prepared to be well taken care of and listen to and know that you’re in excellent hands
He’s very compassionate at what he does and loves his patients! He’s a great listener and sits down with you in his office and gets a game plan as to what needs to be done. He straightforward and tells you what he thinks and that’s what we really liked as well!
Due to multiple miscarriages his first plan of action was bloodwork as to check for a clotting factor in lupus. After that he had set up a procedure to check ovulation. However I was ovulating on my own and didn’t need any more procedures from there and fortunately got pregnant again on our own.
He has one nurse . She was very compassionate and friendly! However I did feel at times she was scatterbrained stress in an organized when I would call. I think that they are just so busy that may be another nurse would be a good addition to their office
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The clinic was very nice, clean, friendly staff. I did have one incident where they coded some bloodwork wrong and my insurance denied it and I had to call them multiple times to get it re-coded. However after finally getting in touch with the manager they corrected it for us and it was taken care of
$300 first visit, also fees for blood work that my insurance didn’t cover but I can’t remember how much that was
Describe Eli Reshef's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Oklahoma City
Dr. Reshef was able to validate each of my concerns regarding my recurrent miscarriages. He was very sensitive in explaining the "plan" in order to increase my likelihood of carrying a healthy child. He welcomed me, as his patient, to look up research and be an active participant in my treatment plan. ...He did not make me feel as though I was any less important that any other patient. He spent time answering each and every one of my questions. When I called with more questions he was happy to answer them for me. He ran a myriad of tests in order to attempt to find a reason for my recurrent miscarriages.
European, Latino
Dr. Reshef was extremely compassionate towards my situation. He did not make me feel as though I was any less important that any other patient. He spent time answering each and every one of my questions. When I called with more questions he was happy to answer them for me. He ran a myriad of tests in order to attempt to find a reason for my recurrent miscarriages. I was required to call about the blood test results, which I was not keen on. I would have rather had the office call when the blood work was returned, so I was not calling unnecessarily until the results were in. When the results were in, I was told I had a borderline high level of antinuclear antibodies. Dr. Reshef dismissed this stating that it was not enough to be causing problems, and I trust his judgement.
Ask questions, as he truly wants you to be actively involved in your treatment plans.
Dr. Reshef was able to validate each of my concerns regarding my recurrent miscarriages. He was very sensitive in explaining the "plan" in order to increase my likelihood of carrying a healthy child. He welcomed me, as his patient, to look up research and be an active participant in my treatment plan. He went over the specific statistics related to the odds of my conceiving and carrying a healthy child, and provided a pep talk to help me get out of the dumps of being in the 1% of the population to have 3 consecutive miscarriages with 0 existing children. I appreciated his honesty here. Dr. Reshef was even sensitive to explain that all of my records will show my diagnosis labeling me as a "habitual aborter" so that I was not caught off-guard by the label, which I appreciated. As someone who desperately wants a child, I cringe at the sight of being labeled as anything to do with abort.
The following blood tests were done: Factor V Leiden- Negative, Ovarian Function- Fine, Anti-Nuclear Antibodies 1:160, Chromosome Analysis- Fine. I also had a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) in order to determine if my uterus was abnormally shaped. It was normally shaped, and each of my tubes were clear. I was placed on Progesterone suppositories during my luteal phase to thicken my uterine lining. I did not have an abnormal uterine lining, as this was just as a precautionary measure.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Beverly)
Beverly was excellent at returning phone calls, and communicating with me as a patient. She works so very diligently to ensure that the clinic runs as efficiently as possible.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
When I initially set up my appointment, there was a 4 month wait. The scheduling staff informed me that I could call back to try for an earlier appointment. And then encouraged me to call every day in order to check for any cancellations. After scheduling my appointment for the 4 months out, I received a phone call within a couple hours from the office staff informing me of a cancellation within a month. I felt as though they went above and beyond in doing this for me, and was very appreciative.
Eli Reshef
Dr. Reshef is one of the kindest doctors I know. He made me feel very comfortable through a process that no female ever wants to go through. He is a very caring man and sensitive to the process. Dr Reshef would always take the time to answer my questions in detail. I never felt rushed when he was in the room, he would always take his time with me. He got to know me and my husband on a personal level and that went a very long way with us.
Dr. Reshef is a very nurturing doctor. He goes above and beyond to be there for his patients 24/7. When I was stressed out or worried about something, he had a way in which he made me feel at ease about the entire process and what I was going through. He can't control the results of the process but he will help you as much as he possibly can and is a very honest, ethical doctor.
Give him 110% because he is an expert and knows what he is doing. Ask questions, take your health in your own hands. Although he will give you a lot of information, it is up to you to do the research and ask questions when you don't understand.
We did a Flare protocol where the medication process was very intense. Because of our situation, we had to get the ICSI IVF where the sperm was injected into the egg very strategically. We started out with very strong antibiotics and I was on birth control until they told me to stop. I was tested for Cystic Fibrosis and I was not a carrier. I gave myself Lupron twice a day 12 hours apart then added Gonal and Menopur. At one of my ultra sounds, I was told that I might have to cancel because I only had 2 eggs. The next appointment I had 3 eggs and at the very end I ended up having 5 eggs. We had 3 viable eggs at egg retrieval. I had 2 of the eggs that fertilized and we transferred both eggs on day 3. The embryologist and Dr. Reshef said they were perfect. I had my 2 week blood work and I was pregnant. The next blood work showed that my HCG was going down and I was having a miscarriage.
Beverly is not always the most sensitive or nurturing person but when Dr. Reshef talked about possibly canceling my procedure, she was there for me during a really hard time. She made me aware that as a woman, I have rights. If I wanted to proceed that it was my choice. Her compassion during a really hard time was very touching because it happened at the moment that I needed it the most.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Bennett Institute does not have the best customer service. I was there to see Dr. Reshef so that is all that mattered to me but the clinic does need to work on their customer service. Women and men are going through a difficult period and they need the staff to go above and beyond especially with the amount of money that is being paid.
The total was around $25K. The initial charges were $15K for the procedure, ultra sounds and blood work then $5K for medication. The medication didn't cover all that I needed. I had to order more medication at around a total of $3K. After everything was over, I received 3 more bills and wonder if I will receive more.
I always wanted to put in 2 eggs if possible and he agreed that it would help the chances.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr.Reshef was very kind but did not spend much time with you each appointment. I missed an opportunity for an IUI because the calendar was off and I ovulated before the procedure would have been done. I wish more time had been taken to listen and a plans could have been made that were appropriate. He is conservative in his treatment plans.... I think Dr. Reshef is very knowledgeable and kind but too conservative in his treatment plans which was not for us at the time.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Don't be afraid to speak up if you feel like the treatment is not right for you
The nurse at his office was very rude to me. She discredited my feelings for IVF treatment due to my young age (22 at the time) even me and my husbands diagnosis made us very qualified for IVF.
Letrozole was used instead of Clomid so as to not thin the uterine lining more. Even with a very low sperm count and PCOS it was suggested to do 3-6 IUI before moving on to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: cant remember)
The nurse was horribly rude. She made you feel like you were ridiculous for thinking you needed infertility treatment. I asked the doctor about IVF with her in the room after getting told my husbands sperm count was below 5 million ( I also have PCOS) the doctor asked my age and when i said 22 the nurse interrupted and said "Asboutely not!" It was very upsetting. I called my husband crying after every appointment because of her.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
I think Dr. Reshef is very knowledgeable and kind but too conservative in his treatment plans which was not for us at the time. His nurse was rude and unorganized in calculating correct dates for treatment which is vital. If it were not for his nurse, I would refer others to his office.
The cost for IUI was much higher than it is at my new clinic.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Reshef sat down with us for our consultation and listened to everything we'd had done to that point. He repeated some tests and ordered some new ones, and mapped out an initial plan for treatment. He was warm and always used our names and would give a kind touch. Even when we were getting repeated vaginal ultrasounds, it was professional but still warm. He answered every question we had and presented the information in an understandable way.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Reshef. He was a great communicator. He was realistic in his plan but kept us informed of the reasoning for various tests and procedures. He answered questions about potential outcomes and was kind and warm in all of his communication.
Don't be afraid to ask questions about your concerns - he is happy to explain anything that's unclear.
I had previously had a couple of femara cycles with my family physician at a lower dose. We used provera to start a new cycle, and then Dr. Reshef started us with 7.5mg Femara (3 pills) on cycle days 5-9. I had a hysterosalpinogram on cycle day 3. We had a couple of monitoring transvaginal ultrasounds to assess the number of follicles and my lining. We used an ovidrel trigger shot and then an IUI procedure. The outcome of that cycle was a negative pregnancy test. The next month, we went back for monitoring and were planning to do the same protocol, but I had an allergic reaction to an unknown allergen with a fever when I was midway through taking the femara. Since Dr. Reshef's office also treats high risk pregnant patients, they told me not to come in since I had a fever and the IUI was cancelled. We saved the ovidrel trigger shot. My husband and I had sex anyway, and I conceived.
Beverly was sometimes brusque in her communication, but she was thorough and efficient. We were always impressed with how quickly our appointments went and we attribute a lot of that to Beverly keeping things on track. It was clear that she and Dr. Reshef have a very strong working relationship and work well together.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Although there was a long wait for our initial consultation with Dr. Reshef (about 3 months), all of our appointments and follow-ups were scheduled right on time. We were very impressed with the efficiency of the clinic and how great of a job they did running on time. I've been told that to get back in with Dr. Reshef when we're ready to try again, the wait would be shorter.
I think our HSG was around $800. Most of our appointments were about $200 for the appointment and ultrasound. The femara was covered by insurance and very inexpensive; I think the ovidrel trigger shot was $60.
2008 - 2013
Dr. Eli Reshef is an incredible human being & doctor. I felt so cared for personally & as a patient. He somehow gets you in and out in 10 minutes having fully listened to your questions & explained treatment options.... Dr. Reshef listened compassionately & treated me like he was speaking to his daughter who is my age. He was always caring and personable while being knowledgeable & exact
2008 - 2013
Dr. Eli Reshef is an incredible human being & doctor. I felt so cared for personally & as a patient. He somehow gets you in and out in 10 minutes having fully listened to your questions & explained treatment options. I take my twins to see him almost every year on their birthday bc they would not be here without him. I tell all my friends with infertility to see him.
Do what he says. He’s one of the foremost experts on the country!
We took it cycle now cycle and did what was best for me physically & emotionally. Femara for a few cycles & 5 IUIs, 3 with hormone injections. The last producing a triplet pregnancy. I lost the triplet at 8 weeks and gave birth to twin girls.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Beverly )
Beverly is frank & sinetimes rough around the edges but is wonderful at her job, highly efficient & truly cares.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Bennett Fertility clinic is the best in OKC if not the state. I know so many people who have had success getting pregnant through them. Everyone is so kind & helpful & everyone works with your needs.
I spent $6,000 out if pocket over the course of 2 years for medicines, ultrasounds & IUIs
2 IVF, Donor Sperm
He [Dr. Eli Reshef] treated my wife and I like humans. We were the first couple in Oklahoma to do Reciprocal IVF. We were successful on our first cycle, but have had difficulty conceiving our second child.... he had never experienced reciprocal ivf, but we were the first and made sure we were Comfortable throughout. He had to come up with while new paperwork and consents. He had to problem solve and rethink processes.
European, Other
2 IVF, Donor Sperm
As stated before, he had never experienced reciprocal ivf, but we were the first and made sure we were Comfortable throughout. He had to come up with while new paperwork and consents. He had to problem solve and rethink processes.
Don’t give up.
He treated my wife and I like humans. We were the first couple in Oklahoma to do Reciprocal IVF. We were successful on our first cycle, but have had difficulty conceiving our second child.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Karen Johnson)
Karen was extremely compassionate. Diligent to our care. Problem solver.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
+ Friendliness Efficiency Compassion Knowledge Determination - Scheduling Wait times The staff was extremely friendly at all times. They made sure to make us feel wanted and comfortable. We even took our toddler son to many appointments. They were always sweet and thoughtful of our drive and our son’s needs.
We financed with ARC. There was some confusion with bills being sent to our house that should be billed to our contract with ARC. We also had to cover some expenses we did not initially know were not covered by ARC.
He was comfortable with both. Explained risks.
Oklahoma City
He [Dr. Reshef] is definitely experienced and explains what to expect in an easy-to-understand manner. I would say that he is straight business. This probably works for people who like to get straight to the point. I would appareciate it a little more compassion... let my husband and I set the pace...We did letrazole fro CD 3-7 and an HCG trigger shot right before ovulation. He completed 2 U/S each months. This remained the process even though IUI.
He is definitely experienced and explains what to expect in an easy-to-understand manner. I would say that he is straight business. This probably works for people who like to get straight to the point. I would appareciate it a little more compassion.
Be patient.
He explained everything well and let my husband and I set the pace.
She was compassionate and helpful. She had a lot of experience and typically knew how best to respond to certain complications.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The billing process leaves a lot to be desired. They lost a payment of mine and it took a while for me to get the payment adjusted. Overall, they are friendly and knowledgeable. They typically worked me into a convenient schedule for my work schedule, wasn’t always possible, but they tried.
Before I meet my deductible, my U/S are $169 a piece, after they are $33. My femara prescription was $7 and my ovidrel was $150. The IUI was $535 each attempt, no insurance coverage for that.
Oklahoma City
Initially he [Dr. Reshef] took us out of procedure room and into his office to discuss our plan of action, didn’t seemed rushed and answered all questions we had. Very thorough with explaining findings from ultrasounds, tests, etc. Explained procedures so I knew what to expect as it was happening.... Great bedside manner, answers questions, at times he couldn’t remember all things from our chart but was candid and told us and we’d talk about it more
Initially he took us out of procedure room and into his office to discuss our plan of action, didn’t seemed rushed and answered all questions we had. Very thorough with explaining findings from ultrasounds, tests, etc. Explained procedures so I knew what to expect as it was happening.
Do research and ask questions.
3 unmedicates cycles-we have make factor so use donor sperm. Hcg Etsy after 3-normal. Femara cycle-weird side effects, missed ovulation (ultrasound prior shows no follicles), next cycle I medicated my choice to get Femara out of me. Clomid for iui #5. Will do 2 more cycles with clomid then re-eval.
Sometimes she seems rushed and stressed. She does answer any questions I have and is great about returning my phone calls.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Haven’t had any issues with our payments being correct-we are self pay but know upfront what our costs are. When prices increased we knew ahead of time. It’s a busy place with lots of patients. They often run behind some.
Ultrasounds $150 Iui $250 Hsg $1100
Oklahoma City
Dr. Reshef is very knowledgeable in his career. He is willing to do whatever the patient asks of him and he follows the patient’s treatment plan not his own. He listens to every question/concern the patient has during each visit.... My care started with a consultation and what our wishes/goals included. I then had a HSG test to see if I had any blockages, etc. I then did 9 cycles on femara, 6 of which we did IUIs. The other 3 times, my spouse was unable to give samples for the procedure. We are currently saving money for IVF.
Ask questions if you don’t know the answer. He’s always willing to answer them.
They always welcome you with a smile and ask you about your personal situations.
Beverly always asked about how I was doing and if I had any questions or concerns. She always took time out of her day to explain each process/test.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The receptionists are not very friendly or personable. They could use better receptionists that are more empathetic to certain situations. The nurse and physician are great and a pleasure to work with.
Semen wash $250 IUI $262
Oklahoma City
He [Dr. Reshef] was very thorough and didn't rush things. Made sure I understood everything that was going on...Very friendly. You can tell he is very passionate about what he does, and is meant to do it...From the initial meeting to go over things, all the way until I walked out of his office pregnant he treated me with the utmost respect and make me feel at ease with the process.
Very friendly. You can tell he is very passionate about what he does, and is meant to do it. Everything he does was fine thoroughly and with excellence. From the initial meeting to go over things, all the way until I walked out of his office pregnant he treated me with the utmost respect and make me feel at ease with the process.
Ask questions. No question is too silly!
He was very thorough and didn't rush things. Made sure I understood everything that was going on.
Started with a mapping appt to map the shale of my uterus and make sure things would go smoothly for the procedure. I did IVF with icsi. I had an egg retrieval, and then did a fresh cycle embryo transfer.
Beverly was incredibly caring and compassionate. She took the time to get to know me as a person. She would remember things I had told her about and ask how it was going. It meant a lot to me to have someone so caring and compassionate walking this journey with me.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
No complaints. Professional and thorough. Great staff. They didn't mind if you called with questions after hours. Always happy to help you feel more comfortable through the process. Walker through demonstrations of everything you needed to know.
We transferred 2 embryos bc of my age, and the uncertainty if we would do it again. He is open for that if certain factors line up.
2011 - 2014
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing
Dr. Reshef is an amazing man. He is very compassionate, even held my hand while I was going to sleep and crying when we had to do a D&C for miscarriage. I felt like a person not a patient. He explained everything for us as we went through our fertility process...We had every fertility test done (sperm check, basal temp readings, HSG, Exploratory lap, multiple post coital tests, ultrasounds and was all normal before we came to the unexplained infertility. We then decided on IVF as other options were not going to be helpful.
2011 - 2014
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing
It's a very emotional process, make sure and have a great support system or find a counseling support group
Him amd his staff are very compassionate
All nurses involved were wonderful. They explained the protocol schedule in depth. If we had a question, they knew the answer. Very compassionate and friendly!
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Definitely attending the class was helpful to learn about the options and financial costs. All the staff were great. We never had any issues that made me doubt our decisions to use them. Everyone was friendly and compassionate and helpful. I would recommend them highly
He explained very well the possibility of embyos not taking and chance of multiples. He recommended 2 or 3. We decided on 2 as a couple.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Eli [Dr. Reshef] has been very helpful so far we are only half way through our treatment. He remembered a patient from 13 years ago that referred us to the clinic and knew the exact age there kids are now. He seems to show compassion but always is a very intelligent man and def stays to the point without sugar coating things.... Until the IVF class it’s kinda hard to know what’s going to happen and the next steps to be taken. That has been the only frustrating part.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Eli has been very helpful so far we are only half way through our treatment. He remembered a patient from 13 years ago that referred us to the clinic and knew the exact age there kids are now. He seems to show compassion but always is a very intelligent man and def stays to the point without sugar coating things.
Be patient
The nurses at the clinic have been so amazing so far the have answered all emails with a smile literally.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Amy Hicks )
The nurse has been my absolute favorite every email she sends makes me feel like we are friends and she is always very quick to respond.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Until the IVF class it’s kinda hard to know what’s going to happen and the next steps to be taken. That has been the only frustrating part. Overall everyone has been super nice to us. I’m looking forward to the rest of our treatment and I feel like we are in good hands.
3,995 for meds 12-14 for cycle
Oklahoma City
He [Dr. Eli Reshef] was very considerate of my feelings.... I also really enjoyed that I saw him at (and he performed) every ultrasound and iui we did there...I went in for an ultrasound around day 3. I took Femera days 5-9. I went back in for another ultrasound around day 10-12, at that time I was told when to do the trigger shot and when the iui would be scheduled. On the 3rd round I also used progesterone.
I really enjoyed working with Doctor Reshef. He was very considerate of my feelings and concerns. I really feel as though he cared about me feelings and concerns. He always to the time to talk to me about any concerns I had. I also really enjoyed that I saw him at (and he performed) every ultrasound and iui we did there.
I really feel as though he is a great, considerate Doctor!
He was very considerate of my feelings.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: I can't think of her name)
She was great!
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
They were friendly and very helpful!
Out of pocket (private pay) for 2 ultrasounds, medication, iui, sperm wash was around $950.
2012 - 2016
Because I have PCOS I don’t ovulate...He wanted to start with a simple treatment and work our way up if need be. We started with Femara. It worked on the first cycle for the both times I went to him to get help getting pregnant...I was comfortable with him from the first time I met him. He was very knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions. He let me know step-by-step what the plan was and how it all would work. I love Dr Reshef and highly recommend him!
2012 - 2016
Because I have PCOS I don’t ovulate. My OB tried clomid for several cycles and that didn’t work which was why she referred me to Dr Reshef. He wanted to start with a simple treatment and work our way up if need be. We started with Femara. It worked on the first cycle for the both times I went to him to get help getting pregnant.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
It’s been years since I’ve been to this clinic but I only have great memories. The experience with everyone at that clinic was always positive. I even brought back my babies after they were born to meet Dr Reshef and he was so excited to see them!
2012 - 2013
Treatment strategy [with Dr. Reshef] was IUI, due to my age (over 35 at the time of treatment). Results were many negative pregnancy tests...Dr. Reshef was kind, but not always available. There came a time in our treatment when he discouraged IVF, which was very difficult to hear. It did not feel like we were always a priority, perhaps because we were an older couple...At our initial consultation, Dr. Reshef sat down and visited with us about his recommendations.
2012 - 2013
Start treatment as soon as you think you might have an infertility problem.
Treatment strategy was IUI, due to my age (over 35 at the time of treatment). Results were many negative pregnancy tests and lots of heartache.
We seemed more like a number to the nurse. No compassion from her at all.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Be prepared to pay upfront. Usually not too long of a wait time. Don't expect to see the doctor at every visit. Sometimes visits are handled by his nurse only. Sometimes visits feel rushed, like they're trying to get you in arms out as quickly as possible.
I don't remember exact costs, but I do recall that it was quite expensive.
None
2006 - 2012
Dr. Reshef and his staff were very professional. They provided excellent service and were very compassionate. They were always willing to take the time to answer any questions and provide a thorough explanation of the procedures and recommendations.... Due to male infertility issues we first tried IUI. Once this was not successful we did IVF. Dr. Reshef felt like this would be the best treatment option for us. We had 3 embryos implanted and ended up having twins.
2006 - 2012
Do not feel hesitant to ask questions.
Dr. Reshef never seemed rushed and always took time to answer any questions we had and provide a thorough explanation.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The doctors and staff and Bennett Fertility Clinic have years of experience and have a proven track record of success. Dr. Reshef is an ethical doctor who is very trustworthy. The clinic does a good job of keeping the appointments on time so we never had to wait very long to see the doctor or nurse.
The total cost for IUI and IVF was around $16,000
We had more viable embryos than needed. But Dr. Reshef would not implant them due to the fact that he has such a high success rate. He did not believe implanting more than was statistically needed would be responsible. I really appreciated him being so honest and responsible.
2011 - 2018
Endometriosis, Male Factor
Dr. Reshef is a very caring doctor who cares about his patients. After we lost our daughter who was stillborn he brought us in his office to give us condolences. He tries all he can to get your pregnant and stay pregnant....He was patient and kind. Took time to talk to us...We used Lupron, Menopur, Follistim...We always transferred two embryos...Communication is great...I felt overall the clinic [Bennet] does a great job working with the doctor and nurses.
2011 - 2018
Endometriosis, Male Factor
To take care of your body and trust Dr. Reshef
He was patient and kind. Took time to talk to us
We used Lupron, Menopur, Follistim
The nurses at Bennet are helpful and kind.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Communication is great. I did have to call more than once to the financial lady though. I felt overall the clinic does a great job working with the doctor and nurses. It’s clean and friendly atmosphere.
We always transferred two embryos
2014 - 2017
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Reshef has always been very kind toward us. He fully explained the issues we were having, and since our problem is male factor, he even works with my husband's doctor to determine cause/treatment.... I have been told we need ivf, but we haven't proceeded because of the cost. I was told it would be $15,000.... Any time I have called with a question, it has been answered. Scheduling is always as easy as any other doctor, no issues at all that I can think of.
2014 - 2017
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Beverly is rude a lot of the time, both over the phone and in person. She makes you feel stupid instead of just answering questions and explaining things. If I didn't like and trust Dr. Reshef so much, I would go elsewhere to avoid Beverly.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
No complaints. Any time I have called with a question, it has been answered. Scheduling is always as easy as any other doctor, no issues at all that I can think of.