Good

3433 NW 56th
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
405-949-6060

2018 - 2020, Unsuccessful
Dr. Reshef is a really caring guy but I think he has too many patients to spend the proper amount of time discussing concerns. I saw him at every appointment but it was usually for a 2 min ultrasound and then he was gone...[he]promotes eSET. He recommended us only transfer 1 due to my age...[he]wanted to do a very low stim protocol with me because of my age
[nurses of INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute]They are very quick to answer your questions. During my treatment I emailed back and forth with his nursing team constantly and they always took the time to explain things to me...My IUIs luckily were covered by insurance. My IVF cycle was $13,000 not including meds. With meds we paid around $18,000...
How was your experience with Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Dr Reshef is a really caring guy but I think he has too many patients to spend the proper amount of time discussing concerns. I saw him at every appointment but it was usually for a 2 min ultrasound and then he was gone. In my opinion the nurses do everything here. I also felt like some of his methods were dated and he had no interest in trying to change protocol to get different results.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Get the email of your nurse and stay in contact with them. They are the one truly managing your cycle.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Dr Reshefs nursing team is phenomenal! They are very quick to answer your questions. During my treatment I emailed back and forth with his nursing team constantly and they always took the time to explain things to me. Dr Reshef himself always seemed to busy or preoccupied to answer any of my questions. There were several times I asked him a question and he would say "ill get to that in a minute" and then just walk out the door. It was very frustrating but his nurse, Beverly, was always in the room with us and would apologize and chase him down for an answer. I stayed at this clinic for 3 years because of the great nurses.
Describe the protocols Eli Reshef used in your cycles at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
Dr Reshef only wanted to do a very low stim protocol with me because of my age and in my opinion it resulted in fewer embryos than we wanted and they were not the best quality.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Amy Hicks)
The nursing staff at Bennett is amazing. Most of them have gone through IVF themselves and they are very understanding. They are great at communicating and explaining everything.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Everyone at this clinic was very helpful and friendly. My only complaint really is Dr Reshefs communication skills and being in such a hurry but I believe his nurses make up for that. I had one issue where the morning of my embryo transfer a nurse and embryologist were in the room next to me fighting, like full on screaming at each other. I was already very nervous and that really put me on edge. I think that was a rare occurrence as I've always had positive experiences with the nurses but I still thought it was pretty unprofessional.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Describe Eli Reshef's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Dr Reshef promotes eSET. He recommended us only transfer 1 due to my age.
Oklahoma City
Dr Reshef is very personable, and has a great rapport with his patients. He was honest about the impact of my age on our chances. That said, I felt that he was very slow to progress through testing to treatment, and we never say down and discussed what my test results all meant...I felt most of the decisions on my treatment (Letrozole, 5 cycles) was due to my pushing things with his nurse, who controls a lot of the visit.
Bev [a nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] was amazing! She's the one who answered most of my questions, pushed to get my testing done and treatment started after I expressed concern to her...I was very dissatisfied with the lab here, and it's the reason we left. When I inquired about fertility preservation for my husband, the staff seemed disorganized and weren't as knowledgeable as I would expect...
Dr Reshef is very personable, and has a great rapport with his patients. He was honest about the impact of my age on our chances. That said, I felt that he was very slow to progress through testing to treatment, and we never say down and discussed what my test results all meant about my fertility and my options. In fact, I felt most of the decisions on my treatment (Letrozole, 5 cycles) was due to my pushing things with his nurse, who controls a lot of the visit.
Be prepared to push if you want things to move quickly, and do your own research.
Dr Reshef and his nurse Bev were great at getting back to you with answers for your questions. They were very rushed at most appointments, and sometimes dismissive of suggestions, but if you're a strong advocate for yourself you can get the info you need and a good explanation.
We started with 2.5mg of Letrozole to improve egg quality, with the dose timed to improve 1 egg rather than stimulate multiple follicles. Then, due to my age, we moved to 5mg. At that point I finally pushed for progesterone testing, and when it came in low we moved to progesterone supplements too, but he refused to increase the Letrozole dosage any more.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Beverly)
Bev was amazing! She's the one who answered most of my questions, pushed to get my testing done and treatment started after I expressed concern to her.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
I was very dissatisfied with the lab here, and it's the reason we left. When I inquired about fertility preservation for my husband, the staff seemed disorganized and weren't as knowledgeable as I would expect. They pushed us toward a mail-in sperm freezing program that was very expensive, and they gave us less-than-accurate information about its quality. But what sent me to another clinic was the lab director. We were attempting an IUI, a last-ditch effort before my husband began serious medical treatment for an unrelated condition. Dr Reshef promised me we would do the IUI no matter what the sperm sample looked like. Then when I called to schedule my monitoring, I was told the lab director had refused to allow us to do it, because my husband's sample had to be given at home and he believed it "wasn't in our best interests." Thankfully I was able to switch clinics on short notice and get it done, but I was very upset!
The visits and testing were covered by insurance. They worked with me to find billing codes that would get my HSG covered.
What specific things went wrong at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Diagnosis of my low progesterone was delayed a couple of months because they kept claiming my lab results hasn't been sent over. I checked with the lab, they told me 3x they'd sent them.
Oklahoma City
Dr.Reshef was very kind but did not spend much time with you each appointment. I missed an opportunity for an IUI because the calendar was off and I ovulated before the procedure would have been done. I wish more time had been taken to listen and a plans could have been made that were appropriate. He is conservative in his treatment plans.... I think Dr. Reshef is very knowledgeable and kind but too conservative in his treatment plans which was not for us at the time.
The nurse [at Integris] was horribly rude. She made you feel like you were ridiculous for thinking you needed infertility treatment. I asked the doctor about IVF with her in the room after getting told my husbands sperm count was below 5 million ( I also have PCOS) the doctor asked my age and when i said 22 the nurse interrupted and said "Asboutely not!" It was very upsetting. I called my husband crying after every appointment because of her.
Don't be afraid to speak up if you feel like the treatment is not right for you
The nurse at his office was very rude to me. She discredited my feelings for IVF treatment due to my young age (22 at the time) even me and my husbands diagnosis made us very qualified for IVF.
Letrozole was used instead of Clomid so as to not thin the uterine lining more. Even with a very low sperm count and PCOS it was suggested to do 3-6 IUI before moving on to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: cant remember)
The nurse was horribly rude. She made you feel like you were ridiculous for thinking you needed infertility treatment. I asked the doctor about IVF with her in the room after getting told my husbands sperm count was below 5 million ( I also have PCOS) the doctor asked my age and when i said 22 the nurse interrupted and said "Asboutely not!" It was very upsetting. I called my husband crying after every appointment because of her.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
I think Dr. Reshef is very knowledgeable and kind but too conservative in his treatment plans which was not for us at the time. His nurse was rude and unorganized in calculating correct dates for treatment which is vital. If it were not for his nurse, I would refer others to his office.
The cost for IUI was much higher than it is at my new clinic.
What specific things went wrong at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
The nurse was rude and I had to correct her when she did not put down the right date for my IUI. I did not end up having an IUI because i ovulated before the appropriate time which was frustrating because I tried to communicate that I wanted an earlier day.
2012 - 2013, Unsuccessful
Treatment strategy [with Dr. Reshef] was IUI, due to my age (over 35 at the time of treatment). Results were many negative pregnancy tests...Dr. Reshef was kind, but not always available. There came a time in our treatment when he discouraged IVF, which was very difficult to hear. It did not feel like we were always a priority, perhaps because we were an older couple...At our initial consultation, Dr. Reshef sat down and visited with us about his recommendations.
We seemed more like a number to the nurse [at Integris Bennett Fertility Institute]. No compassion from her at all...Be prepared to pay upfront. Usually not too long of a wait time. Don't expect to see the doctor at every visit. Sometimes visits are handled by his nurse only. Sometimes visits feel rushed, like they're trying to get you in arms out as quickly as possible...Treatment strategy was IUI, due to my age (over 35 at the time of treatment). Results were many negative pregnancy tests and lots of heartache.
Start treatment as soon as you think you might have an infertility problem.
We seemed more like a number to the nurse. No compassion from her at all.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
I don't remember exact costs, but I do recall that it was quite expensive.
None