Good

3433 NW 56th
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
405-949-6060

1 patient review filtered by:

I truly feel like I am in great hands with Reshef. However, with all my diagnoses some things have been overlooked and not tested. As each year passes we make tiny gains...just wish there was a preliminary workup upon starting the process (IUI/IVF).... I feel like all the past medical history has not been taken into consideration. As a patient I understand my role is to be an active member of the team, however, I feel like I have had to guide most appointments.
We absolutely love Beverly [a nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility], I feel like I can communicate concerns with her and she does a great job explaining things further and will look into additional concerns after the appointments. After losing my mom recently and going through this process without her, Beverly has always been compassionate and been an ear during the process. I have never felt like I was a burden calling her.
How was your experience with Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Be an advocate for yourself. Don't be afraid to speak up and mention things you may feel like are being overlooked. He is very receptive and respects your opinions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Currently, we are being seen and I feel like all the past medical history has not been taken into consideration. As a patient I understand my role is to be an active member of the team, however, I feel like I have had to guide most appointments.
Describe the protocols Eli Reshef used in your cycles at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
Specifically, with Reshef we have completed two IUI's with clomid and a trigger shot each time before insemination.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Beverly )
We absolutely love Beverly, I feel like I can communicate concerns with her and she does a great job explaining things further and will look into additional concerns after the appointments. After losing my mom recently and going through this process without her, Beverly has always been compassionate and been an ear during the process. I have never felt like I was a burden calling her.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Everyone is so compassionate-you never feel like a number there! They are organized and efficient! You rarely have to wait to check out after your appointment. I always feel comfortable asking questions regarding billing or future appointments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Some medications, shots and ultrasounds were covered partially by insurance. However, IUI itself was around $650.
Eli Reshef