Good

3433 NW 56th
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
405-949-6060

2016 - 2022, Successful
[Dr. Reshef] has a small practice so I don’t feel like I’m just another patient. He knows me and my history, my story, our whole journey...I asked if we could try a natural cycle next time...He said he hasn’t done many of those (he has a small clinic) but he would refresh his memory on it and do it since that is what I wanted. He is always open to my ideas and never makes me feel dumb for suggesting something
Bennett Fertility is a wonderful clinic. All the nurses there are very sweet and kind and make me feel at ease...Front office staff is not great. Every time I would call I felt like I was bothering them or wasn’t important...I just don’t always feel cared for by his [Dr. Reshef's] staff, which is odd since he’s so great!
How was your experience with Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
We first saw him in 2015 for a consultation. We had been TTC for over a year and my OB had done all she could. My first impression was, he knows what he’s doing. He’s been doing this for a long time. When we decided to do an egg retrieval and fresh transfer, he made us feel so comfortable every step of the way. He always answered my questions in a way that I understood and was very patient with me. I never felt rushed or in the way. Our very first transfer worked and he said we were the textbook couple for IVF. Fast forward to 2021 when we were trying for baby #3 (#2 was a complete surprise). I felt like I knew so much more about different treatments after just being involved in the infertility community for so long and talking to so many other women about their experiences. So this time I had more questions and suggestions of things I wanted to try. For example, our first frozen transfer did not stick. It is not in his standard protocol to check my progesterone level around transfer, so I asked to have it done the second frozen transfer. He said yes without hesitation because he wanted me to feel good about it. Sure enough, it was low so they increased my PIO. It stuck around for a little bit but unfortunately ended in a miscarriage. So I asked if we could try a natural cycle next time, just to do something different. He said he hasn’t done many of those (he has a small clinic) but he would refresh his memory on it and do it since that is what I wanted. He is always open to my ideas and never makes me feel dumb for suggesting something. Or if he doesn’t think it’s the way to go, he politely explains why instead of belittling me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Don’t be afraid to advocate for yourself.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
He has a small practice so I don’t feel like I’m just another patient. He knows me and my history, my story, our whole journey. He takes time to answer my questions. He doesn’t seem bothered when I tell him I looked up this procedure or this treatment and ask if we can do it, or ask why doesn’t he recommend that for us.
Describe the protocols Eli Reshef used in your cycles at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
He diagnosed us with unexplained infertility. So we did a very standard egg retrieval and 5 day transfer of a CB embryo. That resulted in our son. I can’t recall the exact meds I took, but I know I started with BC, like normal for a cycle. And did Lupron. I don’t remember the stims I took, but again very standard. Our first frozen transfer was again his normal protocol. BC to get you on their schedule basically. Then when my next period started I took estrogen on day two, 3 times a day. I started PIO injections 5 days before transfer. Bed rest for two days post transfer. Pregnancy test 9 days after transfer. When I asked to have my progesterone checked the second frozen transfer and it was low, he increased my PIO to 1.5ml and had me start vaginal suppositories.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Beverly )
Front office staff is not great. Every time I would call I felt like I was bothering them or wasn’t important. Beverly, the nurse in his office, can sometimes come across like she doesn’t enjoy her job or doesn’t want to be there. I just don’t always feel cared for by his staff, which is odd since he’s so great!
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Bennett Fertility is a wonderful clinic. All the nurses there are very sweet and kind and make me feel at ease. This last time I was told a few things by one nurse, and then later told by another nurse that those things were incorrect. So I’m not sure if she was new or if there was some miscommunication.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eli Reshef at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
I cannot answer this because thankfully our insurance covers a major portion of fertility treatments.
Describe Eli Reshef's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
He is against transferring two embryos unless you have failed transfers or are of advanced maternal age.
What specific things went wrong at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Nothing major. But the biggest thing for me was I was told I could drive myself home after my first frozen transfer. So I had my husband stay home with our children since we don’t live close to family and didn’t want to take the kids to the clinic. Before I went back for transfer, the embryologist came out and told me I could in fact not drive myself home. So I had to have my husband load up the kids and come pick me up after bed rest. Like I said, wasn’t a huge deal, but then we had to leave my car there and figure out how to get it later. Just inconvenient.

2021 - 2022, Successful
IUI With Other Docs
Dr Reshef is quick and to the point, but very polite and professional...He’s been doing this for 30+ years. He knows what he’s doing and I got the result that I wanted. It comes down to the health of the embryo to be honest. Everything else was done perfectly in my opinion by Dr Reshef...Don’t expect him to have a lot of time to get to know you personally. He is there to get you pregnant and that’s what he focuses mostly on...
My nurse [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] that I was mostly in contact with was professional and was easily available for questions or concerns I had...The only area where the clinic could do better is with certain people who work at the front desk (dr reshef s office) not Bennett Fertility which are 2 separate offices. The office staff seems impatient and not very polite when you call to make appointments. Not all of them are this way, it seems to be the ladies who have been there for years...
I was most confident in Dr Reshef and I can’t explain why. He’s been doing this for 30+ years. He knows what he’s doing and I got the result that I wanted. It comes down to the health of the embryo to be honest. Everything else was done perfectly in my opinion by Dr Reshef.
Dr Reshef is quick and to the point, but very polite and professional
You are responsible for certain things at home. They give you a schedule and it is you responsibility to give yourself shots on time and in a certain way. Everything you do at home will affect your outcome.
My nurse that I was mostly in contact with was professional and was easily available for questions or concerns I had. I think her name was Heather.
Total cost close to 30k for everything
Dr Reshef is open to multiple embryo transfer but not more than two. Chances are better implanting two but of course there are risks and those are explained in detail. We had 6 eggs purchased and only got one baby out of all 6. Some people don’t get one live birth! It’s a very expensive endeavor.
What specific things went wrong at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
They had to cancel a cycle I was in the middle of because the embryologist left or was fired. Not sure what happened.

2018 - 2020, Unsuccessful
Dr. Reshef is a really caring guy but I think he has too many patients to spend the proper amount of time discussing concerns. I saw him at every appointment but it was usually for a 2 min ultrasound and then he was gone...[he]promotes eSET. He recommended us only transfer 1 due to my age...[he]wanted to do a very low stim protocol with me because of my age
[nurses of INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute]They are very quick to answer your questions. During my treatment I emailed back and forth with his nursing team constantly and they always took the time to explain things to me...My IUIs luckily were covered by insurance. My IVF cycle was $13,000 not including meds. With meds we paid around $18,000...
Dr Reshef is a really caring guy but I think he has too many patients to spend the proper amount of time discussing concerns. I saw him at every appointment but it was usually for a 2 min ultrasound and then he was gone. In my opinion the nurses do everything here. I also felt like some of his methods were dated and he had no interest in trying to change protocol to get different results.
Get the email of your nurse and stay in contact with them. They are the one truly managing your cycle.
Dr Reshefs nursing team is phenomenal! They are very quick to answer your questions. During my treatment I emailed back and forth with his nursing team constantly and they always took the time to explain things to me. Dr Reshef himself always seemed to busy or preoccupied to answer any of my questions. There were several times I asked him a question and he would say "ill get to that in a minute" and then just walk out the door. It was very frustrating but his nurse, Beverly, was always in the room with us and would apologize and chase him down for an answer. I stayed at this clinic for 3 years because of the great nurses.
Dr Reshef only wanted to do a very low stim protocol with me because of my age and in my opinion it resulted in fewer embryos than we wanted and they were not the best quality.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Amy Hicks)
The nursing staff at Bennett is amazing. Most of them have gone through IVF themselves and they are very understanding. They are great at communicating and explaining everything.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Everyone at this clinic was very helpful and friendly. My only complaint really is Dr Reshefs communication skills and being in such a hurry but I believe his nurses make up for that. I had one issue where the morning of my embryo transfer a nurse and embryologist were in the room next to me fighting, like full on screaming at each other. I was already very nervous and that really put me on edge. I think that was a rare occurrence as I've always had positive experiences with the nurses but I still thought it was pretty unprofessional.
Dr Reshef promotes eSET. He recommended us only transfer 1 due to my age.

2019 - 2020, Consult
Surrogacy With Other Docs
Dr. Eli Reshef is extremely polite, caring, informative and diligent...He explained my syndrome and the procedures that would need to be done leading up to IVF...He also provide me with emails and numbers to be able to contact after hours and on weekends for any of my emergency concerns...only got as far as to having a consultation, blood labs to monitor my hormone levels and vaginal ultrasounds
nurses of [INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] are extremely welcoming, caring, compassionate, understanding and informative when explaining procedures...All office visits, labs and ultrasounds at this Clinic were affordable and covered by my insurance...They provide knowledgeable information, are great at explaining procedures..
My consultation with Eli reshef was extremely informative. He explained my syndrome and the procedures that would need to be done leading up to IVF. Eli reshef provided me with information to research IVF procedures and what to expect when using a gestational carrier. He also provide me with emails and numbers to be able to contact after hours and on weekends for any of my emergency concerns that may arise. Dr. Eli reshef referred me to Dr chantilis because we did not have the right legal documentation in Oklahoma to be able to provide IVF procedures with a gestational carrier. Reshef reassured me that Chantilis would be his recommendation because that is who he has been working with for years but that I was more than welcome to do research and find my own Fertility doctor.
Always make sure to ask questions about procedures you may have done to ensure you are knowledgeable in the outcome of your decisions.
Dr. Eli reshef is extremely polite, caring, informative and diligent.
I only got as far as to having a consultation, blood labs to monitor my hormone levels and vaginal ultrasounds done.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Beverly)
Beverly is extremely welcoming, caring, compassionate, understanding and informative when explaining procedures.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
I honestly can't think of any weaknesses at this clinic. They provide knowledgeable information, are great at explaining procedures that you may have done, they do a wonderful job working with your schedule and getting your appointments scheduled as soon as possible. Everyone at this clinic is pleasant to speak with and are always helpful.
2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Reshef is kind and caring, but also delivers the information he wants to get across effectively. I think he heavily relies on his nurse to make sure all information is reviewed, but that's understandable. I have seen him every visit, which is a big deal to me- sometimes it feels a little rushed but if you ask questions he will take time to answer them thoroughly...After 6 failed cycles [of timed intercourse], I had an HSG (also on letrozole that cycle) which was normal. The next cycle we did an IUI (7.5mg letrozole still); it was unsuccessful. My husband and I decided to take a break. When we returned after 4 months, we tried another timed intercourse cycle with 7.5mg which was also unsuccessful. The cycle we just started he's bumped the letrozole to 9mg, we will do an ultrasound on cycle day 14 to check follicle size, then use a trigger shot when ready for an IUI.
Beverly [nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] has always returned by calls within the same day. She works great with Dr. Reshef and knows the protocol he's chosen for each patient...Ultrasounds: $150 IUI- $590 Trigger shot: $180 Letrozole: $10-$30 Semen analysis: $140 Blood work for partner: $800 HSG: $1300...the longest I've waited was only about 30 minutes...it can be frustrating that they refuse to check insurance to see if any diagnostics/treatments are covered. Be prepared with a full understanding of your insurance benefits or lack thereof. Be prepared to pay out-of-pocket. Something interesting about the first visit is that you don't fill out any medical paperwork beforehand, it's all gone over in the room with Beverly. Be sure to bring your partner to the consultation (if applicable) and be ready with any questions you might have.
Be prepared with your questions. If you have ideas about your treatment plan you should suggest them. Be clear with how aggressive you want to be with your treatment.
Both Beverly and Dr. Reshef always use my name when speaking to me rather than being vague.
Before really starting treatment, he referred my husband to a urologist to evaluate low morphology (found on a semen analysis ordered by my gyno). We started with letrozole and timed intercourse (previously tried clomid with gyno). We started at 2.5mg cycle days 5-9, the next cycle we moved to 5mg, and the several following cycles we used 7.5mg. Each cycle between days 1-5 he required an ultrasound to monitor my polycystic ovaries. Ovulation was detected (on at home OPKs) on all doses. After 6 failed cycles, I had an HSG (also on letrozole that cycle) which was normal. The next cycle we did an IUI (7.5mg letrozole still); it was unsuccessful. My husband and I decided to take a break. When we returned after 4 months, we tried another timed intercourse cycle with 7.5mg which was also unsuccessful. The cycle we just started he's bumped the letrozole to 9mg, we will do an ultrasound on cycle day 14 to check follicle size, then use a trigger shot when ready for an IUI.
Beverly has always returned by calls within the same day. She works great with Dr. Reshef and knows the protocol he's chosen for each patient.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
I have been forgotten in the waiting room twice because I've signed in and never got called up to check-in. That being said, the longest I've waited was only about 30 minutes. While I understand their reasoning, it can be frustrating that they refuse to check insurance to see if any diagnostics/treatments are covered. Be prepared with a full understanding of your insurance benefits or lack thereof. Be prepared to pay out-of-pocket. Something interesting about the first visit is that you don't fill out any medical paperwork beforehand, it's all gone over in the room with Beverly. Be sure to bring your partner to the consultation (if applicable) and be ready with any questions you might have.
My insurance doesn't cover anything, so these are the self-pay costs I've encountered: Ultrasounds: $150 IUI- $590 Trigger shot: $180 Letrozole: $10-$30 Semen analysis: $140 Blood work for partner: $800 HSG: $1300
Oklahoma City
Dr Reshef is very personable, and has a great rapport with his patients. He was honest about the impact of my age on our chances. That said, I felt that he was very slow to progress through testing to treatment, and we never say down and discussed what my test results all meant...I felt most of the decisions on my treatment (Letrozole, 5 cycles) was due to my pushing things with his nurse, who controls a lot of the visit.
Bev [a nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] was amazing! She's the one who answered most of my questions, pushed to get my testing done and treatment started after I expressed concern to her...I was very dissatisfied with the lab here, and it's the reason we left. When I inquired about fertility preservation for my husband, the staff seemed disorganized and weren't as knowledgeable as I would expect...
Dr Reshef is very personable, and has a great rapport with his patients. He was honest about the impact of my age on our chances. That said, I felt that he was very slow to progress through testing to treatment, and we never say down and discussed what my test results all meant about my fertility and my options. In fact, I felt most of the decisions on my treatment (Letrozole, 5 cycles) was due to my pushing things with his nurse, who controls a lot of the visit.
Be prepared to push if you want things to move quickly, and do your own research.
Dr Reshef and his nurse Bev were great at getting back to you with answers for your questions. They were very rushed at most appointments, and sometimes dismissive of suggestions, but if you're a strong advocate for yourself you can get the info you need and a good explanation.
We started with 2.5mg of Letrozole to improve egg quality, with the dose timed to improve 1 egg rather than stimulate multiple follicles. Then, due to my age, we moved to 5mg. At that point I finally pushed for progesterone testing, and when it came in low we moved to progesterone supplements too, but he refused to increase the Letrozole dosage any more.
Bev was amazing! She's the one who answered most of my questions, pushed to get my testing done and treatment started after I expressed concern to her.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
I was very dissatisfied with the lab here, and it's the reason we left. When I inquired about fertility preservation for my husband, the staff seemed disorganized and weren't as knowledgeable as I would expect. They pushed us toward a mail-in sperm freezing program that was very expensive, and they gave us less-than-accurate information about its quality. But what sent me to another clinic was the lab director. We were attempting an IUI, a last-ditch effort before my husband began serious medical treatment for an unrelated condition. Dr Reshef promised me we would do the IUI no matter what the sperm sample looked like. Then when I called to schedule my monitoring, I was told the lab director had refused to allow us to do it, because my husband's sample had to be given at home and he believed it "wasn't in our best interests." Thankfully I was able to switch clinics on short notice and get it done, but I was very upset!
The visits and testing were covered by insurance. They worked with me to find billing codes that would get my HSG covered.
What specific things went wrong at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Diagnosis of my low progesterone was delayed a couple of months because they kept claiming my lab results hasn't been sent over. I checked with the lab, they told me 3x they'd sent them.
Oklahoma City

[Dr. Eli Reshef] described every thing step by step, very reliable and knowledgeable...Was always just a phone call away if I had a question or concern...Made me feel at ease when performing the IUI's and the ultrasounds...he was always very reassuring to continue with activities to try and get pregnant...He made me feel like a person
Our nurse at [INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] is amazing, always a phone call away to answer any questions or concerns that came with testing and meds...Clinic was very organized and they saw you in a timely order...They do have 2 different clinics one you see the Dr and the other is where the lab is located they do most of the IUI's and semen testing...We pay out of pocket because our insurance doesn't cover infertility
Wonderful Dr, described every thing step by step, very reliable and knowledgeable. Made me feel at ease when performing the IUI's and the ultrasounds. Was always just a phone call away if I had a question or concern.
Be patient with the outcome
He made me feel like a person and not just some other patient that previous drs made me feel like
We started with temp testing and opk test, while on femara. Once we got a positive we were to call to set up an iui. Sometimes other things got in our way of following through with an IUI but he was always very reassuring to continue with activities to try and get pregnant , although the 4 that we have done didn't work I am continuing with the next step of treatment when we are allowed to start again.
Our nurse is amazing, always a phone call away to answer any questions or concerns that came with testing and meds.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Clinic was very organized and they saw you in a timely order. They do have 2 different clinics one you see the Dr and the other is where the lab is located they do most of the IUI's and semen testing. Looking forward to starting our next cycle with them.
We pay out of pocket because our insurance doesn't cover infertility
Oklahoma City

I didn’t see [Dr. Reshef] very many time due to him being gone , but when he was there he was very caring...was very knowledgeable and open to all our questions...sometimes we would have to remind him what stage we were in...He was open to two embryo transfers...I have low ovarian reserve so he put me on what’s called a Flare protocol! I was on much higher doses of hormones on both rounds
[The staff at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] are well organized , get back to you quickly and easy to get a hold of...The financial dept is amazing and she helped us so much contacting our insurance and Helping is understand every claim. The doctors and nurses are very accommodating...One time they didn’t realize I was on the flare protocol...the cost was around $23,000
I felt like Dr. Reshef was very knowledgeable and open to all our questions . Our only complaint is he was gone a lot during both our cycles , and sometimes we would have to remind him what stage we were in.
As a lot of questions
The nurses always seemed very invested in our treatments ! Both of if my cycles I didn’t see Dr.Reshef very many time due to him being gone , but when he was there he was very caring and want. The nurses knew our names very quickly and were rooting for us especially our 2nd round!
I have low ovarian reserve so he put me on what’s called a Flare protocol! I was on much higher doses of hormones on both rounds. I took more days of the Lupron and high does of the menapour !
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The nursing staff is amazing ! They are caring , easy to get a hold of and get back to you! Always very encouraging and felt like they were as invested as we were in this!
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The are well organized , get back to you quickly and easy to get a hold of ! The financial dept is amazing and she helped us so much contacting our insurance and Helping is understand every claim. The doctors and nurses are very accommodating , off lots of information and make you feel very comfortable
We had amazing insurance but the cost was around $23,000 without and we paid around $2,500
He was open to two embryo transfers
What specific things went wrong at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
One time they didn’t realize I was on the flare protocol
IUI With Other Docs
[Dr. Reshef] gets exactly to the point and gives you up front information based on his best recommendation for treatment...thorough but also very busy. He takes time to answer questions but does move at a quick pace during visits...very nice and genuine...always makes me feel great and less stressed about a treatment cycle
[The staff at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] truly makes you feel less stressed in a sometimes stressful situation going through fertility treatments...very sweet, accommodating and want to make sure you have a good outcome...This clinic is very busy with many patients. Occasionally wait times are longer than expected...helping with questions regarding insurance and payment
Dr. Rashef is thorough but also very busy. He takes time to answer questions but does move at a quick pace during visits. He gives you the best recommendation and always makes me feel great and less stressed about a treatment cycle
Be prepared to move quickly. Ask every question you can think of and call the nurse if you have questions about treatment. They are very sweet, accommodating and want to make sure you have a good outcome
Dr. Rashef is very nice and genuine. He gets exactly to the point and gives you up front information based on his best recommendation for treatment. Him and his staff never fail to ask how you are doing dealing with treatment cycles.
Letrozole with timed intercourse. Clomid with timed intercourse. Moving into clomid/Letrozole with a trigger shot and IUI next cycle. Diagnosed with PCOS and type 1 diabetes with a history of one missed miscarriage
Wonderful nursing staff that truly makes you feel less stressed in a sometimes stressful situation going through fertility treatments. She always takes time to look over charts with me and answer any questions I have
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
This clinic is very busy with many patients. Occasionally wait times are longer than expected due to the Dr. needing to step out. The clinic staff are efficient and kind, and are helping with questions regarding insurance and payment
Costs are explained up front from the beginning and there is no guess work
Oklahoma City

[Dr. Eli Reshef] will be realistic and not make promises. He can be brief though so if you want to know more details about your protocol ask...I already knew I was ovulating regularly, so after an HSG I did three cycles of IUI with Letrozole (for a boost). After 3 cycles I moved directly to IVF because I didn't want to waste time, and I was on what I believe is a fairly standard long Lupron protocol as my AMH was normal and my AFC was normal to slightly high...I also appreciated that he took me seriously about the tests I had already taken & information I bought during our cosult & did not make me repeat tests.
Dr. Reshef, Beverly, and the nurses at Bennett Fertility were great about treating both my husband and I like humans. While we talked about our treatment during appointment, they all talked with us about other things going on in our life and theirs as well which we both appreciated and made me feel more "normal"...Beverly is Dr. Reshef's primary nurse at his office, so I saw her every time I had an appointment. She performed one of my IUIs and one of my monitoring appointments when he was out of town...The only problems I had were incorrect billing information, and incorrect appointment times on two occasions. However, because all the nurses were so great and there was never a problem with any medical information these things did not greatly bother me overall.
I am very glad I used Dr. Reshef. He wasn't completely blunt, but also didn't offer false hope or say things like "I know I can get you pregnant" which would have annoyed me. I also appreciated that he took me seriously about the tests I had already taken & information I bought during our cosult & did not make me repeat tests.
I am really glad I chose Dr. Reshef! I would choose him if you want a doctor who will be realistic and not make promises. He can be brief though so if you want to know more details about your protocol ask.
I already knew I was ovulating regularly, so after an HSG I did three cycles of IUI with Letrozole (for a boost). After 3 cycles I moved directly to IVF because I didn't want to waste time, and I was on what I believe is a fairly standard long Lupron protocol as my AMH was normal and my AFC was normal to slightly high. I was skeptical of not using high doses to get as many eggs as possible at first but was glad I trusted him in the end in order to get higher quality eggs and embryos.
Beverly is Dr. Reshef's primary nurse at his office, so I saw her every time I had an appointment. She performed one of my IUIs and one of my monitoring appointments when he was out of town. She can be kind of abrupt or dry, but she was funny which I appreciated as it made my appointments more enjoyable. I also saw the nursing staff at Bennett Fertility for blood work and medication instruction, and I love all the nurses there. They were all friendly and informative, answered any questions I had, and you can tell that they all really care and have compassion for their patients.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
I really liked Bennett Fertility and had a great experience with all of the nurses there. My appointments were never unpleasant and they were always so great to me. The only detraction was billing- the billing person gave me the wrong information on multiple occasions, never contacted my insurance after saying she would, then I got a new billing person in the middle of payment who didn't have any of the previous information. It all worked out in the end but I had to call many many times to find out what I would be paying, and when I was owed a refund it took nearly a year to get.
Monitoring ultrasounds were $301 (less with insurance), IUIs were ~$540 ($290 for semen prep, $250 for IUI in office). IVF was approximately ~$14k including ICSI and transfer (not including PDG or PGS). I believe the cost also includes the first year of frozen embryo storage. I do not believe they offer cash pay discounts, and if your insurance covers monitoring (such as ultrasounds or bloodwork) your cost will be less.
Dr. Reshef recommended eSET as it was my first cycle and transfer, which is what I went with. However, I believe he would have transferred more than one at a subsequent transfer had I requested.
Oklahoma City

Dr Reshef is very very knowledgeable. He is frank, but he was never rude. I appreciated the information he gave me and he never hesitated to answer any questions I asked.... I appreciated that he let us decide how aggressive we wanted to be, he made recommendations and explained why he did so. Our visits were sometimes short/quick, but he’s a busy man and they always got me in within a few days and I never waited more than a few minutes.
Beverly is amazing. She might be the best nurse I’ve ever had. She is the eyes and ears for Dr Reshef and she knows the patients and their concerns so well. Integrity Bennett wouldn’t be the clinic they are without Beverly.... If the physician and nurse are a reflection of the clinic as a whole I think it’s fantastic. I love the front desk staff, they’re all very sweet and compassionate. They call if there’s a question and I never have an issue getting someone on the phone. This clinic is so good at what they do.
Dr Reshef is very very knowledgeable. He is frank, but he was never rude. I appreciated the information he gave me and he never hesitated to answer any questions I asked. If I seemed unsatisfied with his answer he would always say “I would be happy to do that for you, it’s just not something that I need at this point to treat you.” I appreciated that he let us decide how aggressive we wanted to be, he made recommendations and explained why he did so. Our visits were sometimes short/quick, but he’s a busy man and they always got me in within a few days and I never waited more than a few minutes.
If you have a question. Ask. He isn’t a mind reader and he sees SO many patients each day.
Beverly and Dr Reshef know you. Anytime you call, the front desk staff put you through to one of them or asks one of them themselves. When I came in worried even the front staff were concerned if I was okay.
My specific problem was mild PCOS, he was confident that letrozole would work for me and it was successful in causing ovulation at the lowest dose. Even he was surprised by this. I didn’t get pregnant the first month, but I did get pregnant fairly quickly. I had struggled for 16 months on my own (including a chemical pregnancy), because my ob/gyn didn’t realize I had PCOS, and kept saying “you’re young, you’re healthy, you’ll be pregnant soon.” Dr Reshef made quick work of getting me to ovulate and eventually conceive.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
My insurance doesn’t cover fertility treatments and I hadn’t hit my deductible for the diagnostic tests and procedures, so I paid out of pocket for everything. I would say I’m currently out about $1500. Much less than I anticipated.
Oklahoma City

The nursing staff [INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] is great. They are always available to answer my never ending questions or call me back as soon as they can.... My only complaint is the financial aspect. We were not a standard straightforward case though. Although I had no insurance coverage for fertility treatment, I was able to get a few things reimbursed by my insurance. Since I was requesting reimbursement after the procedure was already complete, it was not an easy process.
The main reason I would refer Dr. Reshef is that he is the only doctor in his clinic to perform every single ultrasound by hand and every procedure. That’s not always the case at other clinics. He even drew my blood on a Saturday morning appointment while the nurse was busy. He gives you his full attention for every appointment. He’s to the point but it’s obvious that he’s very empathetic towards all his patients. I have full faith he will do everything he can to help us get pregnant through IVF.
Be your own patient advocate. Speak up and ask questions always.
It’s very apparent that Dr. Reshef cares for his patients. He always takes the time to answer any questions we have and never makes us feel rushed.
We don’t actually have any known fertility problems. We are using IVF with PGD to avoid passing on a genetic decease. Because of this, we went with a standard protocol for egg retrieval and frozen transfer. I used hormone injections (Gonal-F, Lupron, and Menopur) for 11 days before my egg retrieval. For my first transfer, I used estrogen pills and then PIO injections along with daily baby aspirin. For my current transfer prep, I’m using estrogen IM injections and will begin PIO injections soon.
The nursing staff is great. They are always available to answer my never ending questions or call me back as soon as they can. Almost all the nurses have gone through IVF themselves, so they can relate to what you’re going through.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
My only complaint is the financial aspect. We were not a standard straightforward case though. Although I had no insurance coverage for fertility treatment, I was able to get a few things reimbursed by my insurance. Since I was requesting reimbursement after the procedure was already complete, it was not an easy process. I had to do a lot of it on my own. If I did have coverage, the clinic would have handled most of it on my behalf. The other issue we had was the explanation of the financial assistance programs like ARC. We later found out patients could receive discounted pricing on treatments if they were using ARC. We paid for every thing out of pocket and received no discount for using cash. After it was all said and done, we spent almost double the amount we had anticipated it costing, and could have saved significant money by going through the loan program and immediately paying it off afterwards.
Roughly $27,000 total for egg retrieval, transfer, PGD and PGS screening.
He sides with the current industry standard which suggests one single embryo. The only reason I transferred two, was because my first one did not survive the thaw so we transferred both so it would not dissolve in the lab.

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
The clinic is split. Dr. Reshef works out of two offices. His office and then Bennett Fertility. So it can be frustrating to be dealing with lots of different office people and multiple billing departments. It also means that the IVF process for billing is split. The good thing is, they are pretty transparent about what you need to pay and who you need to pay it to. So we will see how that actually goes in the next few months and see what extra bills we end up with.
Every time we have met with Dr. Reshef he takes the time to look over our chart again and make sure he remembers what we have gone through. We have had multiple losses and he reminds us that he and his wife had similar situations. He is sympathetic and does not dismiss our pain. After every loss he always said - You will have a baby. We will try again. He explains the different options we have and allows us to ask as many questions as we want. He takes the time to shoot the breeze with my husband and not make everything so clinical all the time. He explains our chart and our tests results and doesn't dismiss the little things.
Be assertive and be your own advocate. This is true of any doctor you see. If you have more questions, ask them. If you don't understand, say something. Dr. Reshef is busy, we all are. If you give him the chance to be quick and in and out, he will. If you really need more time, tell him that. He will make the time for you.
Dr. Reshef has always taken the time to sit down and talk with us for as long as we wanted. He answers all of our questions during an appointment and it always willing to sit down with us after if we need as well.
I had already had a few losses before we came to Dr. Reshef. So we started out with just some basic testing. We did an HSG and when everything was fine he said maybe we could just try again on our own. This time we would track my BBT for ovulation and use vaginal progesterone. (In the past I had only been given pill form by another doctor.) We got pregnant. Around 6 weeks I started bleeding. Dr. Reshef met us at the hospital on the weekend and it was Christmas eve! I thought that was amazing! There was a heartbeat so we were optimistic. Came in a few days later. Still a heartbeat. Came back in a few weeks and there was no heartbeat and no growth since last time. We miscarried about a week later. A few months after that we tried Femara 2.5mg. Tracked BBT and did vaginal progesterone again. This time we did not get pregnant. I got discouraged and wanted to just try naturally again. So we did that all summer. I did not use vaginal progesterone. I had two chemical pregnancies and by late summer decided I wanted to try Femara again. We did everything the same as the first time, and this time I got pregnant. We made it until about 9 weeks until I started bleeding again, and we lost around 11.5 weeks. My husband and I talked about it and decided our next route would be to try IVF. This spring we started that journey. We are in the suppression stage right now. My husband's sperm analysis came back with low motility and low numbers. I start injectables next week. We will be using, Leuprolide Acetate, Menopur, Gonal-f and HCG. Our plan is to do ICSI, PGT-A and then a FET. I also started getting twice-weekly acupuncture, and chiropractic as well as two massages a month. I started these things about a month before we started suppression.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Beverly and Kimberly)
In Dr. Reshef's office, his only nurse is Beverly. She is great. Always willing to answer your questions and it is nice seeing the same face each time. The main nurse/care coordinator we have used at Bennett is Kimberly. She is fantastic! She is extremely helpful and compassionate. There are a few other nurses that have not been as helpful, but I don't specifically remember their names. I have had to go directly to the office a few times when I have left messages and no one has called me back. But I think this was more related to the billing department and not the nurses. They did also just lose their main billing person to another job, so that could have had something to do with it.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
They have a very clear breakdown of the cost of each item and procedure. They provide this to you before you even start the process. We thought we would finance and then had a really bad experience with ARC. From there we went back to the clinic and said we wanted to self pay. The billing department sat down with me and line by line went over the cost of everything and the dates of when certain items would be due.
My doctor would like to do eSET but we are going to push for a multiple embryo transfer. They have explained the tradeoffs, and there are multiple reasons for our situation that we would like to opt for a multiple embryo transfer. One of the reasons being the fact that we have had so many losses and another being the fact that we are paying for this ourselves.
What specific things went wrong at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
We both had our infectious disease screening bloodwork done and no one called us with the results. We went to the hospital for a urology appointment and had not heard back from the clinic for a phone message I left so we stopped by. When I asked about the blood results too, they said someone should have called. The nurse then started to explain some of the results and went to get Dr. Rehef for one part and he ended up coming over and explaining everything to us in much greater detail than the nurse. So it ended up good in the end.
Oklahoma City

At 39 he was very clear from the start about my odds. He explained the protocol we would use. ... He’s [Dr. Reshef] warm yet informative. In his consultation he took plenty of time to talk to my husband and myself about what to expect. ... Even though our regular appointments are quick, he always is kind and informative. ... He’s responsive if we need him.
To start with the clinic [INTEGRIS Bennett Fert Inst] you need to take a class with a group. From there you can start your treatment plan. This class was informative and my only wish is that they offered the information from the class online. Having a portal with the class slideshow and paperwork would be helpful. ... The nurses, all of them, are amazing! They spend as much time as I need to explain in further details our plans. They compliment Dr. Reshef beautifully!
He’s informative and listens. Even on quick ultrasound appointments he will explain everything he sees and stays to answer any questions we may have. I feel prepared when I go in and have questions to ask of him, I can’t say if I didn’t have questions if he would be as informative as I would like. All I know is he gives a great overview!
He doesn’t make you feel like you’re wasting his time by asking a lot of questions.
He’s warm yet informative. In his consultation he took plenty of time to talk to my husband and myself about what to expect. He’s responsive if we need him. Even though our regular appointments are quick, he always is kind and informative.
I’m in my first IVF cycle. At 39 he was very clear from the start about my odds. He explained the protocol we would use. I have no underlying causes of infertility - so we are doing a basic protocol of Lupron for two weeks before adding Follistim and Menopur. They’ve adjusted my doses based on my responses and scans. Retrieval is in less than a week.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Laura)
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
To start with the clinic you need to take a class with a group. From there you can start your treatment plan. This class was informative and my only wish is that they offered the information from the class online. Having a portal with the class slideshow and paperwork would be helpful.
Approx $15000 for full cycle
We’ve discussed single transfer for our wishes.
Oklahoma City
Dr Reshef takes time to get to know you and your history vs throwing medication and tests at you and hoping for the best. He is very busy so his visits are brief and to the point....I'm only on my second cycle so i have a lot more to do. As of right now i am on Femara. We agreed to this after 2 failed Clomid cycles. My first round on femara was a success on getting my cycles to start without provera but a failure on pregnancy.
Make sure you know your insurance. The front staff [INTEGRIS] try their best to keep up with your benefits but they have multiple patients and doctors to keep up with. Make sure you plan for the months ahead in case your first round fails....Beverly is very knowledgeable herself. You can see she's been working with all kinds of patients and shes been doing this for awhile. She is fluent, blunt and helpful....Dr Reshef takes time to get to know you
He is very knowledgeable. He knows a little bit more about your ovaries than you think! Well, than I thought at least. He sees what he can help you accomplish vs having a diet book to be your answer.
Be patient and know that it make take more than one time. He knows what he's doing and can be a miracle worker but not every question will have an answer.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Make sure you know your insurance. The front staff try their best to keep up with your benefits but they have multiple patients and doctors to keep up with. Make sure you plan for the months ahead in case your first round fails.
With my insurance, I pay a copay for office visits and a deductable for my ultrasounds. At this time, those are the two things i pay for in clinic. My medications are a lot less expensive than clomid.
Not at this point.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Eli Reshef] was blunt about how things may go which I liked I didn’t want to be lied to or given false hope. He didn’t always explain things thoroughly but I was able to ask his nurse more information or ask him questions and he was always helpful in explaining things I did not understand... With ivf we did a flare protocol. I wasnon high dosage of meds to help produce my eggs and more of them. Since I have the low ovarian reserve he thought this was the best way doing a short but strong protocol
The Bennett fertility is very exceptional. I never had any issues with them. The admin staff and nurses were always super nice to me and my husband they got to know us by name which truly meant a lot since we were going through so much with them.... His main nurse, eli reshefs nurse, is very nice some days she didn’t seem to motivated to be there but she was always helpful if I had any questions. The Bennett fertility nurses were extremely nice and compassionate. Always cheerful and ready to help in anyway.
He was very considerate of my situation and did everything to help. He located certain problems and fixed my tubal blockage hoping to raise my chances of getting pregnant. He was blunt about how things may go which I liked I didn’t want to be lied to or given false hope. He didn’t always explain things thoroughly but I was able to ask his nurse more information or ask him questions and he was always helpful in explaining things I did not understand. Even though the ivf didn’t work I would still use him to try again if we were able to.
To go in his office with hope and an opened mind, don’t get angry if he doesn’t sugar coat things he may not be the most sensitive in telling you what’s wrong but he does show it in other ways of being caring of your feelings going through the process.
He made me feel important through my whole process and that he truly wanted to help me.
With ivf we did a flare protocol. I wasnon high dosage of meds to help produce my eggs and more of them. Since I have the low ovarian reserve he thought this was the best way doing a short but strong protocol. I didn’t respond to great to the meds I had to do the protocol longer which meant more doses of meds and money. I produced 7 follicles only retrieved 2 and one made it to a three day to be transferred. In the end the embryo didn’t attach and resulted in a negative pregnancy.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The Bennett fertility is very exceptional. I never had any issues with them. The admin staff and nurses were always super nice to me and my husband they got to know us by name which truly meant a lot since we were going through so much with them. There isn’t much to tell a new patient just that they make you feel welcome and you may be nervous but they are always there to help in anyway they can and answer any questions.
During ivf my insurance didn’t cover anything so it was very expensive I had to get a loan to pay for it all. During the other process it was 50 dollars every visit.
Oklahoma City

I truly feel like I am in great hands with Reshef. However, with all my diagnoses some things have been overlooked and not tested. As each year passes we make tiny gains...just wish there was a preliminary workup upon starting the process (IUI/IVF).... I feel like all the past medical history has not been taken into consideration. As a patient I understand my role is to be an active member of the team, however, I feel like I have had to guide most appointments.
We absolutely love Beverly [a nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility], I feel like I can communicate concerns with her and she does a great job explaining things further and will look into additional concerns after the appointments. After losing my mom recently and going through this process without her, Beverly has always been compassionate and been an ear during the process. I have never felt like I was a burden calling her.
Be an advocate for yourself. Don't be afraid to speak up and mention things you may feel like are being overlooked. He is very receptive and respects your opinions.
Currently, we are being seen and I feel like all the past medical history has not been taken into consideration. As a patient I understand my role is to be an active member of the team, however, I feel like I have had to guide most appointments.
Specifically, with Reshef we have completed two IUI's with clomid and a trigger shot each time before insemination.
We absolutely love Beverly, I feel like I can communicate concerns with her and she does a great job explaining things further and will look into additional concerns after the appointments. After losing my mom recently and going through this process without her, Beverly has always been compassionate and been an ear during the process. I have never felt like I was a burden calling her.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Everyone is so compassionate-you never feel like a number there! They are organized and efficient! You rarely have to wait to check out after your appointment. I always feel comfortable asking questions regarding billing or future appointments.
Some medications, shots and ultrasounds were covered partially by insurance. However, IUI itself was around $650.
Oklahoma City

Adding in medication cost, our IVF [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] cost around $15k. The medication alone was about $4k...The clinic is efficient, but nurses always took their time with me when I underwent various procedures. They have a great rapport with one another and with the doctor, and this creates a very positive atmosphere. They require you to attend a class on IVF before you get started. Pay close attention to that class!
Dr. Reshef wants his patients to get pregnant. I always felt that he was almost as emotionally invested as my husband and I were, and his confidence that IVF would work for us was what finally prompted us to go for it. When we first met Dr. Reshef, he was ready to be as aggressive with treatment as we wanted, which was very. We had our first consultation with him in February 2016, then one IUI, laparoscopy for endometriosis, two more IUIs, then IVF, and we were pregnant by December 2017 (only taking that long because my husband and I were reticent to spend the money). He was sensitive to my anxieties and emotional turbulence and took his time in making sure I understood what was happening then and next. What most impressed me about Dr. Reshef is his dedication to his work. He at least in his 60s if not 70s, and he still comes in to his clinic 7 days a week. He performed every ultrasound and procedure. And or worked! We now have a perfect, beautiful baby girl. I still have two frozen embryos and intend to see him to transfer them, because I trust him and feel confident that he will do whatever needs done to help us be successful in conceiving our second child.
Don't be afraid to ask a lot of questions. He is a busy man and can't read your mind, so go in with questions.
Dr. Reshef was always very kind and sensitive, taking his time despite how very busy his clinic is. He's also the first doctor to take me seriously when I described pain that I suspected is caused by endometriosis (it is- and he treated it).
I don't remember my treatment protocol well enough to describe it in detail. I remember starting with birth control and then lupron injections. Next came follicle stimulation and then the trigger shot and progesterone shots. I also had a tablet that I inserted vaginally, and he explained what it was for, but I can't remember. I had so much confidence in the process that I didn't worry too much about which medications did what. I felt great through the whole IVF process. My ovaries did get quite large and I had to wear loose fitting pants for about two weeks after the egg retrieval, but I didn't deal with too much moodiness and only an occasional headache. We ended up with 18 mature follicles, 14 of which fertilized. Three of those survived to be 5 day blastocysts and we transferred the best looking one and froze the other two. The transfer worked and we have a perfectly healthy baby girl now.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Kimberly)
The nursing staff at Bennett is incredible. It's primarily women, and many of them have gone through treatments themselves. They always remembered me when I came in, too.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Adding in medication cost, our IVF cost around $15k. The medication alone was about $4k.
Dr. Reshef strongly encouraged us to only transfer one embryo. He said it was much safer and, given that I am a small woman, would be far less difficult on my body. His exact words were, "I have a daughter your age, and I wouldn't let her transfer multiple embryos. It's too risky."
Oklahoma City
Dr. Reshef is wonderful. He truly wants to discover why you aren't pregnant yet and what is going on. Sometimes, it is difficult to catch him to discuss additional questions or concerns. He arrives quickly to complete the visit and is off to his next endeavor... we had a consultation appointment with Dr. Reshef where we reconvened and determined our next course of action would be for 3 IUIs with 5mg of Femara. The 3rd, if we weren't pregnant, he plans to do a trigger shot mid cycle to help boost fertility. Then if still not pregnant, the plan is to move to IVF. We are currently waiting results of IUI #2.
Sometimes, it feels like you're being herded like cattle [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] but more often than not, you are treated like a human...Beverly [nurse] is the first and last person you see in the clinic. You see her the most. She shows compassion sometimes but most often, she is blunt and you feel even more alone than you already are in this process... Dr. Reshef is very well versed and clear on the private pay pricing prior to initiating that treatment.
Spend time. Ask if there's anything else before leaving.
Sometimes, it feels like you're being herded like cattle but more often than not, you are treated like a human. Like someone who struggles with infertility and they truly want to help you be 1000% successful!
We first began seeing Dr. Reshef 1.5 years into our infertility. The first month was a workup of the Male factor. Once it was determined, the Male factor was a prime sample, we developed our plan of attack. This included vaginal ultrasounds each month during my cycle. Receiving a script for Femara 2.5mg for days 5-9. We tried this for 2 months, then when we weren't successful, Dr. Reshef ordered a post coital test, which was within normal limits. We still did not get pregnant within 7 months of this course. My husband and I choose to take a break from treatment due to my mental health, depression and anxiety began to run rampant. Approximately 10 months later, we had a consultation appointment with Dr. Reshef where we reconvened and determined our next course of action would be for 3 IUIs with 5mg of Femara. The 3rd, if we weren't pregnant, he plans to do a trigger shot mid cycle to help boost fertility. Then if still not pregnant, the plan is to move to IVF. We are currently waiting results of IUI #2.
Beverly is the first and last person you see in the clinic. You see her the most. She shows compassion sometimes but most often, she is blunt and you feel even more alone than you already are in this process.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Clinic is usually running behind. I usually wait more than 30 minutes to be seen with no communication whatsoever. Communication of running behind would be helpful. Very friendly staff. Would recommend his clinic
When we first began seeing Dr. Reshef and his team, my insurance didn't cover anything with a diagnosis of infertility. The vaginal ultrasound was roughly $120, private pay, Femara 2.5 my x 5 tabs was $13 at the pharmacy near his clinic he recommended. Now my insurance covers diagnostics related to infertility, which helps. But IUI is private pay, each IUI is $540. Dr. Reshef is very well versed and clear on the private pay pricing prior to initiating that treatment.

2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Eli Reshef] treated my wife and I like humans. We were the first couple in Oklahoma to do Reciprocal IVF. We were successful on our first cycle, but have had difficulty conceiving our second child.... he had never experienced reciprocal ivf, but we were the first and made sure we were Comfortable throughout. He had to come up with while new paperwork and consents. He had to problem solve and rethink processes.
+ Friendliness Efficiency Compassion Knowledge Determination - Scheduling Wait times The staff [at Integris Bennett] was extremely friendly at all times. They made sure to make us feel wanted and comfortable. We even took our toddler son to many appointments. They were always sweet and thoughtful of our drive and our son’s needs.
As stated before, he had never experienced reciprocal ivf, but we were the first and made sure we were Comfortable throughout. He had to come up with while new paperwork and consents. He had to problem solve and rethink processes.
Don’t give up.
He treated my wife and I like humans. We were the first couple in Oklahoma to do Reciprocal IVF. We were successful on our first cycle, but have had difficulty conceiving our second child.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Karen Johnson)
Karen was extremely compassionate. Diligent to our care. Problem solver.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
+ Friendliness Efficiency Compassion Knowledge Determination - Scheduling Wait times The staff was extremely friendly at all times. They made sure to make us feel wanted and comfortable. We even took our toddler son to many appointments. They were always sweet and thoughtful of our drive and our son’s needs.
We financed with ARC. There was some confusion with bills being sent to our house that should be billed to our contract with ARC. We also had to cover some expenses we did not initially know were not covered by ARC.
He was comfortable with both. Explained risks.
Oklahoma City
Initially he [Dr. Reshef] took us out of procedure room and into his office to discuss our plan of action, didn’t seemed rushed and answered all questions we had. Very thorough with explaining findings from ultrasounds, tests, etc. Explained procedures so I knew what to expect as it was happening.... Great bedside manner, answers questions, at times he couldn’t remember all things from our chart but was candid and told us and we’d talk about it more
Haven’t had any issues with our payments being correct-we are self pay but know upfront what our costs are. When prices increased we knew ahead of time. It’s a busy place with lots of patients. They [INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] often run behind some.... Ultrasounds $150 Iui $250 Hsg $1100... Sometimes she [nurse] seems rushed and stressed. She does answer any questions I have and is great about returning my phone calls.
Initially he took us out of procedure room and into his office to discuss our plan of action, didn’t seemed rushed and answered all questions we had. Very thorough with explaining findings from ultrasounds, tests, etc. Explained procedures so I knew what to expect as it was happening.
Do research and ask questions.
3 unmedicates cycles-we have make factor so use donor sperm. Hcg Etsy after 3-normal. Femara cycle-weird side effects, missed ovulation (ultrasound prior shows no follicles), next cycle I medicated my choice to get Femara out of me. Clomid for iui #5. Will do 2 more cycles with clomid then re-eval.
Sometimes she seems rushed and stressed. She does answer any questions I have and is great about returning my phone calls.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Haven’t had any issues with our payments being correct-we are self pay but know upfront what our costs are. When prices increased we knew ahead of time. It’s a busy place with lots of patients. They often run behind some.
Ultrasounds $150 Iui $250 Hsg $1100
Oklahoma City
He [Dr. Reshef] is definitely experienced and explains what to expect in an easy-to-understand manner. I would say that he is straight business. This probably works for people who like to get straight to the point. I would appareciate it a little more compassion... let my husband and I set the pace...We did letrazole fro CD 3-7 and an HCG trigger shot right before ovulation. He completed 2 U/S each months. This remained the process even though IUI.
The billing process [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] leaves a lot to be desired. They lost a payment of mine and it took a while for me to get the payment adjusted. Overall, they are friendly and knowledgeable. They typically worked me into a convenient schedule for my work schedule, wasn’t always possible, but they tried...She [nurse] was compassionate and helpful. She had a lot of experience and typically knew how best to respond to certain complications.
He is definitely experienced and explains what to expect in an easy-to-understand manner. I would say that he is straight business. This probably works for people who like to get straight to the point. I would appareciate it a little more compassion.
Be patient.
He explained everything well and let my husband and I set the pace.
She was compassionate and helpful. She had a lot of experience and typically knew how best to respond to certain complications.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The billing process leaves a lot to be desired. They lost a payment of mine and it took a while for me to get the payment adjusted. Overall, they are friendly and knowledgeable. They typically worked me into a convenient schedule for my work schedule, wasn’t always possible, but they tried.
Before I meet my deductible, my U/S are $169 a piece, after they are $33. My femara prescription was $7 and my ovidrel was $150. The IUI was $535 each attempt, no insurance coverage for that.
What specific things went wrong at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
They lost a payment once. They rectified it after a couple of months and statements.
Oklahoma City
Dr. Reshef is very knowledgeable in his career. He is willing to do whatever the patient asks of him and he follows the patient’s treatment plan not his own. He listens to every question/concern the patient has during each visit.... My care started with a consultation and what our wishes/goals included. I then had a HSG test to see if I had any blockages, etc. I then did 9 cycles on femara, 6 of which we did IUIs. The other 3 times, my spouse was unable to give samples for the procedure. We are currently saving money for IVF.
The receptionists [INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] are not very friendly or personable. They could use better receptionists that are more empathetic to certain situations. The nurse and physician are great and a pleasure to work with.... Beverly always asked about how I was doing and if I had any questions or concerns. She always took time out of her day to explain each process/test.
Ask questions if you don’t know the answer. He’s always willing to answer them.
They always welcome you with a smile and ask you about your personal situations.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The receptionists are not very friendly or personable. They could use better receptionists that are more empathetic to certain situations. The nurse and physician are great and a pleasure to work with.
Semen wash $250 IUI $262
Oklahoma City
Eli [Dr. Reshef] has been very helpful so far we are only half way through our treatment. He remembered a patient from 13 years ago that referred us to the clinic and knew the exact age there kids are now. He seems to show compassion but always is a very intelligent man and def stays to the point without sugar coating things.... Until the IVF class it’s kinda hard to know what’s going to happen and the next steps to be taken. That has been the only frustrating part.
The nurses at the clinic [INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] have been so amazing so far the have answered all emails with a smile literally.... Until the IVF class it’s kinda hard to know what’s going to happen and the next steps to be taken. That has been the only frustrating part. Overall everyone has been super nice to us. I’m looking forward to the rest of our treatment and I feel like we are in good hands.
Eli has been very helpful so far we are only half way through our treatment. He remembered a patient from 13 years ago that referred us to the clinic and knew the exact age there kids are now. He seems to show compassion but always is a very intelligent man and def stays to the point without sugar coating things.
Be patient
The nurses at the clinic have been so amazing so far the have answered all emails with a smile literally.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Amy Hicks )
The nurse has been my absolute favorite every email she sends makes me feel like we are friends and she is always very quick to respond.
3,995 for meds 12-14 for cycle

2011 - 2018, Successful
Dr. Reshef is a very caring doctor who cares about his patients. After we lost our daughter who was stillborn he brought us in his office to give us condolences. He tries all he can to get your pregnant and stay pregnant....He was patient and kind. Took time to talk to us...We used Lupron, Menopur, Follistim...We always transferred two embryos...Communication is great...I felt overall the clinic [Bennet] does a great job working with the doctor and nurses.
Communication is great. I did have to call more than once to the financial lady though. I felt overall the clinic [Integris-Bennett] does a great job working with the doctor and nurses. It’s clean and friendly atmosphere...The nurses at Bennet are helpful and kind....We always transferred two embryos...Dr. Reshef is a very caring doctor who cares about his patients....He was patient and kind. Took time to talk to us
To take care of your body and trust Dr. Reshef
He was patient and kind. Took time to talk to us
We used Lupron, Menopur, Follistim
The nurses at Bennet are helpful and kind.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Communication is great. I did have to call more than once to the financial lady though. I felt overall the clinic does a great job working with the doctor and nurses. It’s clean and friendly atmosphere.
We always transferred two embryos