Medical SchoolUniversité Saint Joseph
ResidencyHofstra Northwell School of Medicine at Staten Island University Hospital
FellowshipU of Illinois at Chicago
Lindenhurst
2592 East Grand Avenue
Lindenhurst, IL 60046
847-356-0483
18210 South La Grange Road
Tinley Park, IL 60487
708-633-1999
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Elie L. Hobeika to a friend?

6.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Centers of Illinois to a friend?
2019 - 2020
Dr. Hobeika from the start made me feel like a person. He listened to our concerns and questions and talked with me in a manner we could comprehend. Even after I asked if it came to IVF, would I be able to be monitored here and treated at a lower cost clinic out of state, he was very supportive. Ever since our clinic has been closed, he has worked with my Ob-Gyn to ensure I can still get my medications needed and he has called me personally on numerous occasions, just to check up on me. He does what he can to get the best possible scenario for us, even though we cannot continue treatment at the moment.
How was your experience with Elie L. Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr. Hobeika was very warm and open from the beginning. He had to come to the clinic as a favor because the doctor originally scheduled for my consult fell sick, but now I wouldn't want any other specialist. He was very thorough with my diagnostic information, and the next steps to take, how to figure out finances, and introduced me to my personal nurse. He let every decision be my (and my husband's) own. I would also like to point out he has personally called me on several occasions during this Covid-19 crisis just to make sure we can do all we can from home while treatment has stopped. While the clinic can no longer see me, he has worked with my Ob-Gyn to ensure I receive any medication that could help us conceive at home. It is so very obvious he is in this for all the right reasons, as he is even supportive if my IUI's don't work and I need to be monitored at this clinic while undergoing IVF at a lower cost clinic out of state. He has never made me feel like it's about what I could do for him, but what he could do for me. And that is the type of doctor everyone should have. I feel that God has placed him in our path and I am excited for what is to come!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Elie L. Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Don't not be afraid to come with your list of questions. He will answer every one of them, no matter how long they take.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Elie L. Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Describe the protocols Elie L. Hobeika used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of Illinois and their degree of success.
So far I am only in the IUI stage. I have had 2. For each I was monitored with ultrasound and blood work at the beginning of my cycle (to make sure I had follicles and to assess my lining and hormone levels). Then I was on medication to help my eggs mature, followed by another ultrasound and blood work (to see if my lining was thick enough, my eggs were getting mature, and assess my hormone levels again). Each of those ultrasounds were very close to having my eggs matured, so I waa prescribed a trigger shot right away on both cycles. A couple days later I would do my IUI. The ultrasounds and blood work helped them decide to prescribe estrogen in my first cycle, and progesterone in my second. I also switched from Clomid on my first cycle to Letrozole on my second since I had been taking Clomid for 6 months prior. Every detail of my treatment and that of my previous treatments at my Ob-gyn were fully analyzed. Now, while I can no longer go into the clinic, my doctor is working with my Ob-Gyn, to prescribe medicine for me while the clinic is closed, and he also instructed me how to use my left over progesterone since it is likely that I am still low. So even though I am not technically in a monitored treatment cycle, I feel very confident we are doing everything we can at an impossible time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Jazmyn)
Jazmyn is an excellent nurse. I speak to her the most since she is my liaison with the doctor. Every single appointment I had was followed up by a call from her. Even if I needed to speak to her after hours, she would call me back. I love her!
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
The front desk is efficient and friendly. The waiting room is clean and inviting. The entire team work together so that we are seen right away. I am a teacher and need to be in and out to get to work. From the beginning they assured me that they would help that happen. I have never been late once. During Covid-19 they thankfully finished existing cycles, while taking our temperature before entering. Then they closed down the clinic, except for positive pregnancies, which they referred to one of our offices that would remain open for that reason. Now they are slowly opening again for diagnostic testing, then higher need patients (IVF's over 40), and then eventually to all IVFs and IUIs possibly in May. I think this is a very sensible approach in considering the needs of patients as well as the health of the wonderful staff. I really don't see any weaknesses.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Elie L. Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Since I am newer I haven't received all my bills yet, but mine go through Progyny and they take longer and I pay them directly. So far every statement or EOB I have received has been exactly the out of pocket expenses I expected from my insurance coverage. They have a financial specialist if I ever need an explanation of costs.
Describe Elie L. Hobeika's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
I have not started IVF yet, but he was very respectful of my conservative wish to make only as many embryos as I would be able to have transferred. I do not believe in letting my embryos sit in limbo. He was understanding.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Elie L. Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois.

1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
From our first appointment Dr. Hobeika was eager to ensure that our experience was personalized for us. He was a great communicator and ensured that he was available to answer questions when needed. In addition he made sure to schedule my transfer so that he was physician on shift. He also personally called me to share my pregnancy test results...truly sees the whole patient not just a number. He inquired about our family plans and seemed truly invested in helping us achieve our desired outcomes.
We completed a frozen transfer [at Fertility Centers of Illinois]...I had two primary nurses while at this clinic. We started with one and then moved to another due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Both nurses were excellent communicators and showed excitement for our success!...is a small office. The staff remember you by name and are overall friendly. One of the receptionists was not as friendly but she did warm up after multiple appointments. In addition I liked that they always ran timely. I never waited more than 5-8 minutes for my appointments.
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Elie L. Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Before starting this treatment cycle we had a negative experience with another doctor at this clinic. I was feeling nervous and a bit guarded. From our first appointment Dr. Hobeika was eager to ensure that our experience was personalized for us. He was a great communicator and ensured that he was available to answer questions when needed. In addition he made sure to schedule my transfer so that he was physician on shift. He also personally called me to share my pregnancy test results.
Dr. Hobeika truly sees the whole patient not just a number. He inquired about our family plans and seemed truly invested in helping us achieve our desired outcomes.
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Hobeika! He was kind, informative, seemed genuinely interested in our infertility journey, and overall had great bedside manner. In addition he made sure to time our appointments so that he was the doctor doing my transfer. He also personally called to tell me I was pregnant! We had such a great experience!
We completed a frozen transfer. We began with a birth control regime, then moved to preparing the uterus for transfer with progesterone injections and vaginal inserts.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Michelle & Shamalia)
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
I enjoyed that FCI is a small office. The staff remember you by name and are overall friendly. One of the receptionists was not as friendly but she did warm up after multiple appointments. In addition I liked that they always ran timely. I never waited more than 5-8 minutes for my appointments.
+ Read more- Read less
They [nurses at Fertility Centers of Illinois] are very professional...Very Clean...smells good...and organized...good location it seems a new building also huge parking lot close to highway easy getting and get out and nothing bad to report except maybe a little too small in the inside...Doctor Hobeika was very understanding ,polite ,professional...I never felt I’m a number with him...bc i speak French and I don’t speak fluent English he was speaking French to me...I was so happy because you can’t find too many doctors speak French...also the surgery that he done to me was 100% successful...And right after it I got pregnant knowing that I struggled for a long time to conceive I thank you doctor Hobeika so much
How was your experience with Elie L. Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Doctor Hobeika was very professional understanding polite respectful also bc i speak French and I don’t speak fluent English he was speaking French to me I was so happy because you can’t find too many doctors speak French also the surgery that he done to me was 100% successful And right after it I got pregnant knowing that I struggled for a long time to conceive I thank you doctor Hobeika so much
My advice is don’t hesitate to let doctor Hobeika help you getting pregnant you made the right choice
Doctor Hobeika was very understanding ,polite ,professional I never felt I’m a number with him I would recommend him to All patients thank you doctor hobeika I owe you my life you helped me becoming a Mom
Doctor Hobeika was going smoothly step by step afer blood work he prescribed me multiple vitamins then he sent me to see a gynecologist to make sure I’m cancer free and when the time was right he preceded with the surgery wich was successful with no side effects
They are very professional
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Very Clean smells good and organized good location it seems a new building also huge parking lot close to highway easy getting and get out and nothing bad to report except maybe a little too small in the inside
I don’t remember exactly but I have Aetna insurance