Good

Buffalo Grove
135 N. Arlington Heights
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
847-215-8899

Out of all of the doctors I’ve worked with he [Dr. Elie Hobeika] has by far surpassed my expectations of care. He’s patient and thorough. Takes the time to make sure you understand what’s going on and what can/can not happen. Calls to check in on your during your treatment cycles and calls personally with bad news which makes a world of difference. He is compassionate and you can tell that he really loves his patients and what he does...I feel like a human under Dr Hobeika’s care...
I do like that they [Fertility Centers of Illinois] have flexible schedules. The wait times are often long but as long as you’re aware of that you’re able to plan around it. It took me awhile before I figured out exactly how to make all of the appointments work with my schedule...[Dr. Hobeika] Calls to check in on your during your treatment cycles and calls personally with bad news which makes a world of difference....
How was your experience with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
I absolutely love Dr Hobeika. Out of all of the doctors I’ve worked with he has by far surpassed my expectations of care. He’s patient and thorough. Takes the time to make sure you understand what’s going on and what can/can not happen. Calls to check in on your during your treatment cycles and calls personally with bad news which makes a world of difference. He is compassionate and you can tell that he really loves his patients and what he does.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Please pick him to be your doctor. I’ve had a few fertility doctors to date and he is by far the best I’ve had.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
I feel like a human under Dr Hobeika’s care which is not the experience I’ve had previously.
Describe the protocols Elie Hobeika used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of Illinois and their degree of success.
I’m plagued with ovarian cysts so I had to be monitored closely as I did not respond to the medications the way I should have due to interference from the cyst on my ovary. It wasn’t active at the time of starting stims so we had to adjust our treatment when it began to interfere with the hormones.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Shamila )
I’ve been with FCI long enough to have undergone changes in the staff so there were a few mishaps along the way while the new nurses were being trained but I was patient and now we have a great relationship. They become like a second family.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
I do like that they have flexible schedules. The wait times are often long but as long as you’re aware of that you’re able to plan around it. It took me awhile before I figured out exactly how to make all of the appointments work with my schedule.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
I have decent insurance but I’m not sure how much I’ve spent over the past year.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
When the new nurse was training she incorrectly provided me with instructions to begin medication after the doctor told me that my cycle would be canceled for that month. She quickly realized and called to rectify the situation.
Tinley Park

Dr. Hobeika is very warm and personable. He makes sure you completely understand what he is telling you...He gives you several routes you can choose from, gives you the pros and cons of each...He has called me personally to ask how things are going and ask if I have any questions...The only thing I had to do was take a medication to lower my thyroid numbers
[The staff at Fertility Center of Illinois] are very easy to get ahold of because of the patient portal. I have never had a problem making an appointment that was convenient for me...they are straight forward with what they are doing as far as procedures, billing, treatments, etc...They do their best to bill your insurance before billing you...They also have payment plans...All of the nursing staff that I came into contact with were amazing
How was your experience with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr. Hobeika is very warm and personable. He makes sure you completely understand what he is telling you, and goes over very specific details many times to ensure understanding. He has lots of data to help you make the best decision about your treatment. He gives you several routes you can choose from, gives you the pros and cons of each, and helps you come to what he feels is the best conclusion to help you successfully conceive. He has called me personally to ask how things are going and ask if I have any questions.
Listen to everything he says. He gives a lot of information. Make sure to ask him to repeat anything you need clarity on. He has no problem reexplaining things to help you better understand them.
Dr. Hobeika is very personable. When he talks to you, you know that he has your best interests in mind. I feel like he knows me personally, and not just a person on paper. He breaks things down so they are easy to understand.
The only thing I had to do was take a medication to lower my thyroid numbers. He said the number was not in a zone that indicated something was wrong, just that they like the number a little lower for fertility purposes. He also recommended I start taking a Prenatal vitamin and Co-Q10 just to prepare my body.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Moore)
All of the nursing staff that I came into contact with were amazing. They are friendly and compassionate to what I am going through. They care about me as a person, and not just as a patient.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
They are very easy to get ahold of because of the patient portal. I have never had a problem making an appointment that was convenient for me. I was never kept waiting for very long, and they are straight forward with what they are doing as far as procedures, billing, treatments, etc. The clinic is clean and inviting. They even have WiFi available in the waiting room for your convenience.
They do their best to bill your insurance before billing you. Even with insurance not covering everything, the cost was medium (not cheap, but not overly expensive compared to testing and procedures I have had done in the past). They also have payment plans, so that if you cannot pay your whole bill at once, they will spread it out over 6 months to be able to help you pay.
Describe Elie Hobeika's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
No comments
Tinley Park

Dr. Hobeika from the start made me feel like a person. He listened to our concerns and questions and talked with me in a manner we could comprehend. Even after I asked if it came to IVF, would I be able to be monitored here and treated at a lower cost clinic out of state, he was very supportive. Ever since our clinic has been closed, he has worked with my Ob-Gyn to ensure I can still get my medications needed and he has called me personally on numerous occasions, just to check up on me. He does what he can to get the best possible scenario for us, even though we cannot continue treatment at the moment.
How was your experience with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr. Hobeika was very warm and open from the beginning. He had to come to the clinic as a favor because the doctor originally scheduled for my consult fell sick, but now I wouldn't want any other specialist. He was very thorough with my diagnostic information, and the next steps to take, how to figure out finances, and introduced me to my personal nurse. He let every decision be my (and my husband's) own. I would also like to point out he has personally called me on several occasions during this Covid-19 crisis just to make sure we can do all we can from home while treatment has stopped. While the clinic can no longer see me, he has worked with my Ob-Gyn to ensure I receive any medication that could help us conceive at home. It is so very obvious he is in this for all the right reasons, as he is even supportive if my IUI's don't work and I need to be monitored at this clinic while undergoing IVF at a lower cost clinic out of state. He has never made me feel like it's about what I could do for him, but what he could do for me. And that is the type of doctor everyone should have. I feel that God has placed him in our path and I am excited for what is to come!
Don't not be afraid to come with your list of questions. He will answer every one of them, no matter how long they take.
So far I am only in the IUI stage. I have had 2. For each I was monitored with ultrasound and blood work at the beginning of my cycle (to make sure I had follicles and to assess my lining and hormone levels). Then I was on medication to help my eggs mature, followed by another ultrasound and blood work (to see if my lining was thick enough, my eggs were getting mature, and assess my hormone levels again). Each of those ultrasounds were very close to having my eggs matured, so I waa prescribed a trigger shot right away on both cycles. A couple days later I would do my IUI. The ultrasounds and blood work helped them decide to prescribe estrogen in my first cycle, and progesterone in my second. I also switched from Clomid on my first cycle to Letrozole on my second since I had been taking Clomid for 6 months prior. Every detail of my treatment and that of my previous treatments at my Ob-gyn were fully analyzed. Now, while I can no longer go into the clinic, my doctor is working with my Ob-Gyn, to prescribe medicine for me while the clinic is closed, and he also instructed me how to use my left over progesterone since it is likely that I am still low. So even though I am not technically in a monitored treatment cycle, I feel very confident we are doing everything we can at an impossible time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Jazmyn)
Jazmyn is an excellent nurse. I speak to her the most since she is my liaison with the doctor. Every single appointment I had was followed up by a call from her. Even if I needed to speak to her after hours, she would call me back. I love her!
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
The front desk is efficient and friendly. The waiting room is clean and inviting. The entire team work together so that we are seen right away. I am a teacher and need to be in and out to get to work. From the beginning they assured me that they would help that happen. I have never been late once. During Covid-19 they thankfully finished existing cycles, while taking our temperature before entering. Then they closed down the clinic, except for positive pregnancies, which they referred to one of our offices that would remain open for that reason. Now they are slowly opening again for diagnostic testing, then higher need patients (IVF's over 40), and then eventually to all IVFs and IUIs possibly in May. I think this is a very sensible approach in considering the needs of patients as well as the health of the wonderful staff. I really don't see any weaknesses.
Since I am newer I haven't received all my bills yet, but mine go through Progyny and they take longer and I pay them directly. So far every statement or EOB I have received has been exactly the out of pocket expenses I expected from my insurance coverage. They have a financial specialist if I ever need an explanation of costs.
I have not started IVF yet, but he was very respectful of my conservative wish to make only as many embryos as I would be able to have transferred. I do not believe in letting my embryos sit in limbo. He was understanding.
Tinley Park

Dr Hobeika would call me personally every time I had a problem or question that needed to be addressed right away. He also personally called after every major test result. He really cared...He made clear what my options were, and instead of dictating like most doctors, he compromised with me when I wanted to do something different while still making sure I was on the best and medically sound path
[Fertility Centers of Illinois is] a good office. It’s clean, which is very important. Its easy to find, and also important, I almost never had to wait too long. A lot of my appointments had to be in the morning before work, and I always made it to work on time...She was very good at calling me back, ordering medications, and responding to emergency calls or emails..
How was your experience with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
The thing I liked best about Dr Hobeika was that he listened to me. He made clear what my options were, and instead of dictating like most doctors, he compromised with me when I wanted to do something different while still making sure I was on the best and medically sound path. Although two of my IVF cycles ended in chemical pregnancies due to poor egg quality, Dr Hobeika did not give up and he changed my protocol when needed, and it worked! Now I am pregnant with twins! He was very compassionate and caring. I was supposed to be put with another doctor when I originally called their office, but I lucked out that they put me with Dr Hobeika. I would recommend him to anyone looking for compassion, competence, and hope!
Don’t be afraid to ask questions!
Dr Hobeika would call me personally every time I had a problem or question that needed to be addressed right away. He also personally called after every major test result. He really cared!
We did 3 rounds of IVF, planning to freeze and genetically test on the last two rounds, but I am unfortunately a poor responder to the medications, have DOR, and we did not receive as many eggs as we wanted. But my last round we decided to transfer the only two that made it without testing. They both implanted and now I am pregnant with twins!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Jasmine and Bevin )
I mostly had Jasmine as my nurse. She was very good at calling me back, ordering medications, and responding to emergency calls or emails. Bevin became my nurse during the third round of IVF, and she has been so wonderful as well! She was in the phone for hours battling insurance for me.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
It’s a good office. It’s clean, which is very important. Its easy to find, and also important, I almost never had to wait too long. A lot of my appointments had to be in the morning before work, and I always made it to work on time.
I have insurance so it was not too much out of pocket for me.
We did end up transferring two embryos on my third round because I have poor egg quality, and we were hoping at least one of them was viable and would implant. Luckily they both did!
Tinley Park

We had gone to see him [Dr. Hobeika] for a second opinion...It was definitely the smartest decision that we had ever made switching over to him. He does take his time to answer each and every question...Dr. Hobeika is detail oriented which is exactly what you'd want out of a fertility specialist...Dr. Hobeika did inform me that since I am <35yrs old, that the guidelines do recommend eSET vs multiple embryo transfer.
Initially had a primary nurse assigned (Shannon), but ended up communicating with the rest of the nursing staff [at Fertility Centers of Illinois], all of whom were great!...Both locations are very busy. Sometimes it was difficult to get an appointment based on my work schedule, which is understandable. The staff at both locations is very nice & they did try to work with me in order to make these appointments for blood work & US scans feasible....
How was your experience with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr. Hobeika is absolutely wonderful, to say the least. We had gone to see him for a second opinion (after my initial fertility specialist in Milwaukee had informed us that I would need surgery to remove BOTH of my fallopian tubes after an HSG procedure). Dr. Hobeika made sure to repeat the HSG and he was the one that was performing it so he knew exactly what to look for). He informed me that NO I did not have to remove EITHER fallopian tube. Definitely made a difference in my life, without a doubt! It was definitely the smartest decision that we had ever made switching over to him. He does take his time to answer each and every question and address any concerns that we had. From the time that we had initially met him for our consult, I felt at ease. He was great at explaining every step of the process! Dr. Hobeika is detail oriented which is exactly what you'd want out of a fertility specialist. Would definitely go back to him in a heartbeat and I would definitely highly recommend anyone struggling with fertility issues to see Dr. Hobeika!
Must see Dr. Hobeika for all of your fertility concerns/fertility journey!
Dr. Hobeika created a personalized care plan for my husband and I. He was compassionate, honest and took his time to address any of our concerns. We did not feel rushed during our meetings with him. He made sure that we understood the rationale behind his care and decisions. Dr. Hobeika took the time to call us and give us the good news of our positive pregnancy test!
Dr. Hobeika placed me on Estrogen patches for priming for about 3-4 days. Then, I was on Follistim 300 units daily & Menopur 150mg daily. Went in for follicle growth scans every other day. He ended up adjusting my Follistim dose after a couple of scans and increasing it to 450 units daily due to slow follicle growth. Ended up taking stimulation medications for 14 days. Went in for egg retrieval & ended up with 13 follicles, 9 matured & 9 fertilized with ICSI (to my surprise, given my AMH was on the lower end for my age *I'm 33 and AMH level of 0.69). 1 fresh 5 day blastocyst transfer. 5 made it to day 6 which were frozen; did PGT-A testing & 2 normal euploids. Couldn't be happier! He fine-tuned everything prior to starting the actual stimulation phase. Dr. Hobeika also closely monitored my TSH levels and initiated Levothyroxine & adjusted the dosage as needed based on blood results. All of my other physicians had been telling me that my TSH levels were "fine" for years, despite the levels being >3 for years when in reality levels are supposed to be <2.5 for IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Shannon, Abby, Christina, Bevin)
Initially had a primary nurse assigned (Shannon), but ended up communicating with the rest of the nursing staff, all of whom were great!
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
I mostly went to the Hoffman Estates location along with River North. Both locations are very busy. Sometimes it was difficult to get an appointment based on my work schedule, which is understandable. The staff at both locations is very nice & they did try to work with me in order to make these appointments for blood work & US scans feasible.
My husband has UHC. UHC does not cover fertility services. Instead, they have a branch called Progyny. Progyny is great! Out of pocket costs were minimal with Progyny.
Hoffman Estates

Dr. Hobeika was wonderful to work with and we would highly recommend him to anyone struggling with infertility! He is very knowledgeable, honest and empathetic. His response times were extremely quick and often times he would personally call or email (even on nights and weekends!)...He recommended for my age and health, 1 embryo was best...He took the time to make sure we understood everything and would ask for our opinions, but also offer his professional guidance on what he recommends.
How was your experience with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr. Hobeika was wonderful to work with and we would highly recommend him to anyone struggling with infertility! He is very knowledgeable, honest and empathetic. His response times were extremely quick and often times he would personally call or email (even on nights and weekends!) which we very much appreciated. He took the time to make sure we understood everything and would ask for our opinions, but also offer his professional guidance on what he recommends. The overall experience was over and beyond our expectations, especially compared to our experience with other doctors.
No advice- just know you have the best doctor and you're in great hands!
Dr. Hobeika is an amazing doctor that went above and beyond our expectations. He took the time to personally call and email (with very quick response times!) when I had questions, which no other doctor had done before. He was knowledgeable, empathetic and honest which we very much appreciated. We could not have been happier with our experience with him.
We used Follistim/Menopur/HCG trigger for first egg retrieval. Got 9 eggs, 6 mature/fertilized via ICSI, ended with 2 embryos on day 5. We did a fresh transfer of one embryo, and tested and froze the second embryo. Fresh transfer did not stick. Frozen embryo came back normal, we transferred that one using the protocol where we use medications but still relied on my body to respond and produce hormones. I believe we used Follistim, Menopur, Ganirelix prior to transfer, and PIO shots, crinone, estradiol tablets and patches post transfer. This transfer also did not stick. We then did a second egg retrieval using similar protocol but added birth control and lupron and also waited an extra day to do the retrieval. It resulted in 23 eggs, 16 mature, 8 fertilized normally via ICSI, 1 embryo made it to day 6. That embryo was tested and froze, came back normal, so we did a transfer using a completely medicated cycle where we did not rely on my body to respond or produce anything. After transfer support was the same. This is the transfer that stuck, I am currently 11 weeks pregnant! (note medications/protocol were to the best of my knowledge/memory!)
Michelle was very nice and pleasant to work with, she just wasn't as quick to respond as Dr. H.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Overall I'm very happy with FCI (they gave me one daughter and I have another one on the way, so I will be forever grateful!!) and I did like how relatively easy it was to get appointments when I needed them to accomodate my schedule. I will say not all employees of FCI are of the same caliber. For example, my first two nurses were amazing, but my third nurse was ok. My first doctor was nice (& got me pregnant) but I had zero interaction with her, my second doctor was horrible and my third doctor (Dr. H) was amazing. Same with office personnel- some receptionists, ultrasounds techs, phlebotomists were super warm and friendly, some were not. So in that area, I would say they are inconsistent, but the good people made up for the ones that were just ok!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
I think this was a well oiled machine and getting appointments during the window I needed them was relatively easy
My insurance covered most of my care, I was only responsible for co-pays
He recommended for my age and health, 1 embryo was best, which I agreed
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
There were a few times I didn't hear back from my nurse in a timely fashion to get results or get meds called in (all ended fine and I was able to get my meds on time, but we did cut it close a time or two)
Tinley Park
From our first appointment Dr. Hobeika was eager to ensure that our experience was personalized for us. He was a great communicator and ensured that he was available to answer questions when needed. In addition he made sure to schedule my transfer so that he was physician on shift. He also personally called me to share my pregnancy test results...truly sees the whole patient not just a number. He inquired about our family plans and seemed truly invested in helping us achieve our desired outcomes.
We completed a frozen transfer [at Fertility Centers of Illinois]...I had two primary nurses while at this clinic. We started with one and then moved to another due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Both nurses were excellent communicators and showed excitement for our success!...is a small office. The staff remember you by name and are overall friendly. One of the receptionists was not as friendly but she did warm up after multiple appointments. In addition I liked that they always ran timely. I never waited more than 5-8 minutes for my appointments.
How was your experience with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Before starting this treatment cycle we had a negative experience with another doctor at this clinic. I was feeling nervous and a bit guarded. From our first appointment Dr. Hobeika was eager to ensure that our experience was personalized for us. He was a great communicator and ensured that he was available to answer questions when needed. In addition he made sure to schedule my transfer so that he was physician on shift. He also personally called me to share my pregnancy test results.
Dr. Hobeika truly sees the whole patient not just a number. He inquired about our family plans and seemed truly invested in helping us achieve our desired outcomes.
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Hobeika! He was kind, informative, seemed genuinely interested in our infertility journey, and overall had great bedside manner. In addition he made sure to time our appointments so that he was the doctor doing my transfer. He also personally called to tell me I was pregnant! We had such a great experience!
We completed a frozen transfer. We began with a birth control regime, then moved to preparing the uterus for transfer with progesterone injections and vaginal inserts.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Michelle & Shamalia)
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
I enjoyed that FCI is a small office. The staff remember you by name and are overall friendly. One of the receptionists was not as friendly but she did warm up after multiple appointments. In addition I liked that they always ran timely. I never waited more than 5-8 minutes for my appointments.
Tinley Park
Every dosage that Dr. Hobeika prescribed me he was pretty much on point and never really needed to be changed. I didn't have a bad reaction to any of the medicines or dosages...He explained everything thoroughly for me & my husband to understand. He was always there when I had a question or concern...
The Tinley park office was great! Due to Covid on occasion I did have to visit the glenview office once which was a great experience on the ther hand I had to visit the Chicago office the only thing bad I would have to say it was very hard getting ahold of them when calling...Ultrasounds and bloodwork were always done in the morning within a good range of hours!
How was your experience with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
I knew from consultation with Dr. Hobeika that he was going to be the one I wanted to endure my journey with. He explained everything thoroughly for me & my husband to understand. He was always there when I had a question or concern.
If you have a question or concern don't hold back on asking Dr. Hobeika will accomdate you in any way you need with the help of him or his staff.
From the moment I walked into the office the staff & Dr. Hobeika treated me with comfort and care.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Jasmine)
Jasmine was who I primarily spoke with throughout my journey, she was absolutely amazing with answering questions, my medication schedule, and good character. While I did at times speak to other nurses they were also great!
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Unfortunately our insurance did not cover IVF. Therefore we had to pay out of pocket for the procedures and medications.
Going into it we were only going to transfer one embryo but on the day of the transfer my embryos had not yet made it to blastocyt, due to this reason we transferred 2 embryos giving me a 40 percent chance rather than 20.

2021, Successful
Dr. Hobeika makes you feel and actually treats you as if you were his only patient. We were able to contact him directly, his response to our emails comes within minutes, he personally calls us to discuss lab results and planning ahead...he literally spent 45 minutes to one hour with us, answering in full detail every question we had and educating us on things...
[Nursing staff at Fertility Centers of Illinois] Very friendly, knowledgeable and responsive to our questions and concerns...Clean and organized facility. With multiple locations, it’s convenient...There is a pharmacy within the same medical building, which is also very convenient....
How was your experience with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr. Hobeika makes you feel and actually treats you as if you were his only patient. We were able to contact him directly, his response to our emails comes within minutes, he personally calls us to discuss lab results and planning ahead. We decided to go with Dr. Hobeika immediately after talking with him for the first time for a “quick” consultation, he literally spent 45 minutes to one hour with us, answering in full detail every question we had and educating us on things, we like so many others, knew very little about. I don’t know of any doctor in any network that you. Al contact directly and get him/ her to respond right away, Dr. Hobeika does.
Have faith and follow the schedule and instructions of Dr. Hobeika, you are in very good hands.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Very friendly, knowledgeable and responsive to our questions and concerns.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Clean and organized facility. With multiple locations, it’s convenient. The Tinley Park building was undergoing some renovation which should be wrapping up soon. There is a pharmacy within the same medical building, which is also very convenient.
Tinley Park
No matter where you are in your infertility walk I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Hobeika...we are having a healthy baby in a couple months...Dr. Hobeika does all the diagnostic testing before making a medical plan to move forward. It was good to know that every possible explanation for my unexplained pregnancy losses were explored.
I came to Fertility Centers of Illinois hopeless after having several miscarriages. Thanks to Dr. Hobeika and his team we are having a healthy baby in a couple months! No matter where you are in your infertility walk I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Hobeika and his team...They always made sure I knew exactly what procedure they were doing and exactly what comes next. They were so helpful and flexible in making appointments and working around my schedule.
How was your experience with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Very helpful doctor! Does everything he can to help on the path towards having a baby. He is very knowledgable on fertility issues. He is going to cover all the possible medical issue with infertility and give you every possible option, which was great for me as I struggled with infertility. I felt like I was in the best hands possible!
Just sign up for diagnostic testing! It doesn't cost as much as you think and it is worth it!
Brilliant doctor who works with such a caring team. I came to Fertility Centers of Illinois hopeless after having several miscarriages. Thanks to Dr. Hobeika and his team we are having a healthy baby in a couple months! No matter where you are in your infertility walk I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Hobeika and his team.
The nursing staff were very attentive and always available to answer questions!
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
I visited the clinic in the middle of COVID and despite being in a pandemic, they did everything they could to make me comfortable in this difficult journey towards parenthood. They always made sure I knew exactly what procedure they were doing and exactly what comes next. They were so helpful and flexible in making appointments and working around my schedule.
We thought the bills were going to be in the thousands but after insurance we only ended up paying a $100 co pay!
Tinley Park
They [nurses at Fertility Centers of Illinois] are very professional...Very Clean...smells good...and organized...good location it seems a new building also huge parking lot close to highway easy getting and get out and nothing bad to report except maybe a little too small in the inside...Doctor Hobeika was very understanding ,polite ,professional...I never felt I’m a number with him...bc i speak French and I don’t speak fluent English he was speaking French to me...I was so happy because you can’t find too many doctors speak French...also the surgery that he done to me was 100% successful...And right after it I got pregnant knowing that I struggled for a long time to conceive I thank you doctor Hobeika so much
How was your experience with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Doctor Hobeika was very professional understanding polite respectful also bc i speak French and I don’t speak fluent English he was speaking French to me I was so happy because you can’t find too many doctors speak French also the surgery that he done to me was 100% successful And right after it I got pregnant knowing that I struggled for a long time to conceive I thank you doctor Hobeika so much
My advice is don’t hesitate to let doctor Hobeika help you getting pregnant you made the right choice
Doctor Hobeika was very understanding ,polite ,professional I never felt I’m a number with him I would recommend him to All patients thank you doctor hobeika I owe you my life you helped me becoming a Mom
Doctor Hobeika was going smoothly step by step afer blood work he prescribed me multiple vitamins then he sent me to see a gynecologist to make sure I’m cancer free and when the time was right he preceded with the surgery wich was successful with no side effects
They are very professional
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Very Clean smells good and organized good location it seems a new building also huge parking lot close to highway easy getting and get out and nothing bad to report except maybe a little too small in the inside
I don’t remember exactly but I have Aetna insurance
Lindenhurst (closed)

2021, Successful
He was really positive, explained it all to me, and when I got nervous/wasn’t feeling well after my retrieval & after I started bleeding once, even asked me to call him on a Saturday for an update for how I was feeling...Hes very straight forward, which I appreciate. He's understanding and devoted to helping his patients get pregnant....
The only frustrating part [at Fertility Centers of Illinois] was the hours available. The monitoring was simple because you can go in as early as 630am, but OB ultrasounds are only middle of the day. Other than that, the receptionists, nurses, ultrasound techs & the phlebotomists are very kind....He [Dr. Hobeika] was really positive, explained it all to me, and when I got nervous/wasn’t feeling well after my retrieval & after I started bleeding once, even asked me to call him on a Saturday for an update for how I was feeling...
How was your experience with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Hes very straight forward, which I appreciate. He's understanding and devoted to helping his patients get pregnant. When he found out my test was positive, his tone even sounded excited to get the news.
Just listen to what he has to say. If he recommends something, trust him
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
The only frustrating part was the hours available. The monitoring was simple because you can go in as early as 630am, but OB ultrasounds are only middle of the day. Other than that, the receptionists, nurses, ultrasound techs & the phlebotomists are very kind.
My insurance covered absolutely everything except for a $10 co-pay for each visit, and a total of $100 for my IVF meds, start to finish. All surgeries were covered through insurance.
Tinley Park

Dr. Hobeika is the kindest, most patient, compassionate doctor I have ever met. He truly cares about his patients and their journey. Struggling with infertility is a very stressful process, but [he] makes everything easier. He always takes the time to answer my many questions, and always has me leaving the conversation feeling comfortable. I can't recommend him enough!
Great clinic that does not batch! Each person I've come across that works for FCI has been extremely helpful in my journey. They always got me in for appointments on time and I was out from each appointment fairly quickly...The nurses always got back to me in a timely manner and answered all of my questions.
How was your experience with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr. Hobeika is the kindest, most patient, compassionate doctor I have ever met. He truly cares about his patients and their journey. Struggling with infertility is a very stressful process, but Dr. Hobeika makes everything easier. He always takes the time to answer my many questions, and always has me leaving the conversation feeling comfortable. I can't recommend him enough!
This journey is a marathon, not a sprint.
Dr. Hobeika knew my case well and called me personally many times with results.
Antagonist protocol was used for egg retrieval. We did an FET with Lupron, progesterone, and estrace.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Michelle)
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Costs were in line with the market.
Tinley Park
As soon as he [Dr. Hobeika] became our doctor, I felt the weight lift from my shoulders. He gave me so much confidence that I knew our next FET would be successful. He takes initiative to show up to your important appointments and recognizes you as a person. He genuinely cares about your journey and helping you succeed...
Our fertility journey at FCI took over a year and you get to know the staff from your frequent visits. Some of staff are friendly and welcoming, while others it seems like you are bothering them while you are there...We went through 4 failed IUIs & 1 failed FET before we switched to Dr. Hobeika. As soon as he became our doctor, I felt the weight lift from my shoulders. He gave me so much confidence that I knew our next FET would be successful
How was your experience with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Highly recommend Dr. Hobeika for your fertility journey. We wish we would have met him sooner. We went through 4 failed IUIs & 1 failed FET before we switched to Dr. Hobeika. As soon as he became our doctor, I felt the weight lift from my shoulders. He gave me so much confidence that I knew our next FET would be successful. He takes initiative to show up to your important appointments and recognizes you as a person. He genuinely cares about your journey and helping you succeed.
Dr. Hobeika recognizes you as a person, but with so many patients at FCI, not all specifics are remembered.
2020, 15 Eggs Frozen
Investor
I went through Ova to do my egg freezing. I went to Highland Park to do my retrieval with Dr. Hobeika and he met with me before and after the retrieval. Very nice and trustworthy. I felt very comfortable sharing how I felt and he didn’t make me feel annoying or silly. He also wasn’t salesy just very genuine...[he] was so nice and met with me beforehand to ease my anxiety. He doesn’t have an ego just very caring and nice
I went through Ova so I didn’t go to this clinic for normal monitoring, only for my retrieval. But the nurses, anesthesiologist and everyone [at Fertility Centers of Illinois] were beyond nice and helpful. The anesthesiologist held my hand until I dozed off and I woke up from my procedure with a heating pad and wrapped up in the blanket I brought with me. They also provide warm blankets. They were very nice, incredible care.
How was your experience with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
I was very nervous before my egg retrieval and Dr. Hobieka was so nice and met with me beforehand to ease my anxiety. He doesn’t have an ego just very caring and nice.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
I went through Ova so I didn’t go to this clinic for normal monitoring, only for my retrieval. But the nurses, anesthesiologist and everyone were beyond nice and helpful. The anesthesiologist held my hand until I dozed off and I woke up from my procedure with a heating pad and wrapped up in the blanket I brought with me. They also provide warm blankets. They were very nice, incredible care.
Tinley Park
Dr. Hobeika was phenomenal. He took his time with me at every appointment and never tried to rush through them. He explained everything very well and answered all questions I had...He recommended only one embryo to be transferred...He is very kind and caring. He explains things very well and I always left understanding what was going on
The clinic [Fertility Centers of Illinois] was always clean. The staff were organized and always brought you back on time for your appointments. The whole staff is so friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend friends and family here...Bevin was my nurse and she really is god sent....
How was your experience with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr. Hobeika was fantastic. He is very kind and caring. He explains things very well and I always left understanding what was going on. He never tried to rush through appointments which I liked a lot.
Trust in him! He’s amazing!
My treatment was IVF. I had to take injections because that was the plan he had recommended for my husband and I. The process went very well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Bevin )
Bevin was my nurse and she really is god sent. I’ve dealt with some pretty horrible nurses elsewhere and she was by far the best.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
The clinic was always clean. The staff were organized and always brought you back on time for your appointments. The whole staff is so friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend friends and family here.
He recommended only one embryo to be transferred. This was our first time and it worked. :)
Tinley Park

Dr. Hobeika was always friendly. He always listened to my concerns and did not misinform me on anything. I did not feel like just a number or a profit. I felt like my concerns were always heard and he wanted to see to it that myself and my partner were able to conceive a child...He suggested one we went with two because we thought one might not survive, but they were both great quality and both stuck.
They [our Fertility Centers of Illinois nurses] were always super helpful and if I needed anything they were always available...I really like the clinic and the receptionist. The phlebotomist was really nice too. They were always so nice. The facility is kind of small compared to their other locations but it’s not such a bad thing because it’s more personable. Due to covid it kind of was a bother but not to the point that i did not want to go. I always felt safe through the process and felt like they went above and beyond to secure our safety and theirs.
How was your experience with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Be optimistic. Everybody’s situation is different. He will not lie to you he will tell you the truth and he will try his best.
I always felt comfortable and informed when visiting the office.
We originally started with iui because they were no underlying issues with myself or my partner. It just wasn’t happening on his on. Although we are in our mid to late 30’s, he informed us that everything looked good and if we wanted to continue to try naturally we could. Due to the fact that I wanted to get it out the way we did the fertility treatments. First IUI because he felt that it shouldn’t be any issues. We did two rounds of those with no success. Was slated to start another round but I opted for IVF to just “get it out the way”. We were successful with the first round. No complications throughout the whole process and got pregnant with twins.
He really had two nurses that i really liked, Nancy and Brittany. They were always super helpful and if I needed anything they were always available.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Most of my treatments were covered under my insurance. We came out of pocket but not a lot compared to some of the horror stories I hear.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
One instance where i called to get a refill on my prescription and it was delayed. I let them know a couple of days prior that i needed the refill and it wasn’t handled correctly, but i can’t fully put the blame on them because my insurance company pharmacy is terrible.

2020, Unknown Success
[Dr. Hobeika] was always trying to help us find ways to cover expenses including signing us up for a fertility trial and calling at home to let us know about this grant...I mentioned my concerns regarding a recent phone call explaining lab results and he stopped what he was doing and reviewed everything and discussed what these test results meant and helped ease my concerns
{The staff at] FCI in Tinley Park were great, especially our nurse...She informed us about grants and financing options...I was showing signs of low ovarian reserve...The nurse failed to document on the other side and my numbers appeared much lower then they really were...evaluation of infertility has costed 1500.00. Estimated cost for IUI...2500.00 to 3500.00 and IVF...around 10,000
How was your experience with Elie Hobeika at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
As a patient, my experience with Dr. Hobeika has been very excellent. When my husband and I decided to seek treatment for infertility we weren't sure what to expect and had many fears regarding the process. From the very first appointment we were able to meet with Dr. Hobeika where a folder with several informative packets of information regarding fertility treatment was provided. During one visit I mentioned my concerns regarding a recent phone call explaining lab results and he stopped what he was doing and reviewed everything and discussed what these test results meant and helped ease my concerns. He was aware that neither of our jobs covered fertility treatments and was always trying to help us find ways to cover expenses including signing us up for a fertility trial and calling at home to let us know about this grant. We would recommend Dr. Hobeika to anyone who needs assistance with their fertility struggles.
Be upfront with any concerns that you have and fill out all the paperwork as honestly as you can so they can help you.
Dr. Hobeika was very personable. He remembered that I was a nurse from my initial paperwork and always made it a point to talk to me about work when we talked. During a saline flush procedure I expressed concerns with a recent phone call I had received regarding test results and he pulled up all my information and explained everything in detail to ease my concerns.
To begin, my husband and I both had lab testing to check baseline labs and hormone labs. I remember I expressed concerns with possible having PCOS so I had several labs to check if that was an issue. My husband had to have his sperm tested. His numbers were abnormal so they recommended a few supplements to take and then they retested his sperm again. I underwent a saline sonohystogram to insure that my tubes were open and not blocked for any reason. Our last meeting took place during the beginning stages of the COVID-19 outbreak so unfortunately all further treatments were put on hold. We were about to start IUI or proceed with IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
All of the staff members at FCI in Tinley Park were great, especially our nurse. She explained the process and helped answer all of our questions. She informed us about grants and financing options as neither of us have any coverage for fertility treatments.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Clinic's strengths: Easy scheduling Convenient location Clinic's weaknesses: The facility is rather small and the waiting area feels a little crowded One visit I had to wait more then 30 minutes to see the doctor
To date our evaluation of infertility has costed 1500.00. Estimated cost for IUI was provided at 2500.00 to 3500.00 and IVF was said to cost around 10,000.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
After my ultrasound for follicle count was performed I received a phone call that I was showing signs of low ovarian reserve. During a follow-up visit with Dr. Hobeika I expressed concerns over this result and he discovered that only one ovary was counted during this test. The nurse failed to document on the other side and my numbers appeared much lower then they really were.