Hollywood
Santa Monica
1301 20th St
Santa Monica, CA 90404
310-998-5705
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Eliran Mor to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend California Center For Reproductive Health to a friend?
2013 - 2017
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
I liked that Dr Mor performed all the procedures himself... As a plus sized woman I am used to being treated based on my weight, but Dr Mor treated the problem, not the number on the scale...I found Dr Mor to be a smart and skilled physician. He is up to date with research and uses a data-driven approach, although his intuition and experience are also top notch. He takes time to answer questions thoroughly and isn't annoyed by input or having to explain complicated things to someone without a medical degree.
2013 - 2017
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Eliran Mor at California Center For Reproductive Health?
I found Dr Mor to be a smart and skilled physician. He is up to date with research and uses a data-driven approach, although his intuition and experience are also top notch. He takes time to answer questions thoroughly and isn't annoyed by input or having to explain complicated things to someone without a medical degree. He is also a kind and compassionate human being who really seems to understand the heartbreak and yearning associated with this journey. He showed us such generosity and warmth when we explained our financial limitations and helped us find options that worked for us. We are working on our second with him and he seems as invested in us getting pregnant as we are. I cannot put into words the gratitude and comfort I feel having such an excellent doctor on our side--and that's how it feels, like he is on our side. I have a pretty significant fear of all these procedures and Dr Mor provides reassurance and instills confidence. We only had to do iuis to conceive our first, but have had to move on to IVF this time. There is literally no one else I would trust to do my egg retrieval. I have always appreciated that when I have had to call him after-hours, he calls back promptly and personally. It is very difficult to go back to "ordinary" doctors after experiencing such a high level of care and wish we could have continued in his care until the delivery of our baby.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eliran Mor at California Center For Reproductive Health?
I liked that Dr Mor performed all the procedures himself, I was never passed off to a nurse or technician or even another doctor. As a plus sized woman I am used to being treated based on my weight, but Dr Mor treated the problem, not the number on the scale and I really appreciate that.
Honestly, this is the one downside of this clinic. I found the nurses to be a little disorganized and forgetful. They would sometimes forget to add a medication to a prescription order, didn't get bloodwork in on time so that I had to be re-tested, and a few things like that. Luckily I'm pretty on top of things, so this didn't bother me as much as it might have otherwise. Also, I found Gaby and Erika in particular lacking the warmth and friendliness you would hope for with so many visits and such an emotional/sensitive issue. The nurse Jessie is the one exception, as I find her warm and caring. Baylee is somewhere in the middle. None of this would stop me from recommending this clinic to anyone from my best friend to a stranger on the street. We are all just humans and anyone can find something to criticize if they look hard enough. I did like how they were always available to answer questions, were willing to get back to you if they needed to consult with the doctor first, and were prompt to call back at the times when they weren't available.
Describe your experience with California Center For Reproductive Health.
It is difficult to review the clinic as separate from Dr Mor because it feels as if they are one and the same due to the personalized attention I received. I was never passed onto another doctor or even nurse or technician and I really appreciated the one-on-one treatment due to the sensitive nature of this treatment. I never had to worry if a doctor had forgotten who I was or hadn't read my file because it was always Dr Mor. This is a significant reason I would not go to anyone else to deal with infertility.
What specific things went wrong at California Center For Reproductive Health?
Hollywood
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Dr. Mor and his staff members are all very kind. They take the time to answer questions and explain all new medicines and procedures.... Dr. Mor is very nice and encouraging. He always greets us with a smile and a handshake. His bright smile always keeps me going, even when I'm not getting the best of news. He always asks if I have any questions, and is willing to talk me through any of my concerns/questions.... All of the nurses are really nice and helpful.
European, East Asian
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
All of the nurses are really nice and helpful. They always greet me with a smile and answer any/all questions that I have. They take the time to explain the medications, which I really appreciate. They write everything out on paper, so that its easy to remember once you get home as well!
Describe your experience with California Center For Reproductive Health.
The clinic is great, and they have several locations in case one is more convenient for you. Parking at the Encino clinic is rough! If you park in the lot, you have to pay around $8 (at least!) + tip for the valet! I always try to find street parking, but there aren't too many spots available.
Encino
2009 - 2013
2 IUI, 6 IVF, Donor Eggs
2009 - 2013
2 IUI, 6 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Eliran Mor at California Center for Reproductive Medicine?
I would highly recommend Dr. Mor. Unlike other physicians I have interfaced with, Dr. Mor never came off as superior and would give me the time necessary during my appointments, to cover all my concerns, in great detail.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eliran Mor at California Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Despite who you see, do your research and become familiar with all your options.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eliran Mor at California Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Mor was always gentle, kind, positive and available.
Describe your experience with your nurse at California Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Erika)
Although I liked Erika very much, there seemed to always be a need to follow up with the nursing staff to insure time sensitive dates with regards to medications and dosing, were closely monitored. I had to stay on top of my regimen.
What specific things went wrong at California Center for Reproductive Medicine?
California Center for Reproductive Medicine