9.7

1301 20th St
Santa Monica, CA 90404
310-998-5705

2013 - 2017, Successful
I liked that Dr Mor performed all the procedures himself... As a plus sized woman I am used to being treated based on my weight, but Dr Mor treated the problem, not the number on the scale...I found Dr Mor to be a smart and skilled physician. He is up to date with research and uses a data-driven approach, although his intuition and experience are also top notch. He takes time to answer questions thoroughly and isn't annoyed by input or having to explain complicated things to someone without a medical degree.
I found the nurses [at CA CRH) to be a little disorganized and forgetful. They would sometimes forget to add a medication to a prescription order, didn't get bloodwork in on time so that I had to be re-tested...It is difficult to review the clinic as separate from Dr Mor because it feels as if they are one and the same due to the personalized attention I received. I was never passed onto another doctor or even nurse or technician and I really appreciated the one-on-one treatment due to the sensitive nature of this treatment.
How was your experience with Eliran Mor at California Center for Reproductive Health?
I found Dr Mor to be a smart and skilled physician. He is up to date with research and uses a data-driven approach, although his intuition and experience are also top notch. He takes time to answer questions thoroughly and isn't annoyed by input or having to explain complicated things to someone without a medical degree. He is also a kind and compassionate human being who really seems to understand the heartbreak and yearning associated with this journey. He showed us such generosity and warmth when we explained our financial limitations and helped us find options that worked for us. We are working on our second with him and he seems as invested in us getting pregnant as we are. I cannot put into words the gratitude and comfort I feel having such an excellent doctor on our side--and that's how it feels, like he is on our side. I have a pretty significant fear of all these procedures and Dr Mor provides reassurance and instills confidence. We only had to do iuis to conceive our first, but have had to move on to IVF this time. There is literally no one else I would trust to do my egg retrieval. I have always appreciated that when I have had to call him after-hours, he calls back promptly and personally. It is very difficult to go back to "ordinary" doctors after experiencing such a high level of care and wish we could have continued in his care until the delivery of our baby.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eliran Mor at California Center for Reproductive Health?
I liked that Dr Mor performed all the procedures himself, I was never passed off to a nurse or technician or even another doctor. As a plus sized woman I am used to being treated based on my weight, but Dr Mor treated the problem, not the number on the scale and I really appreciate that.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at California Center for Reproductive Health.
Honestly, this is the one downside of this clinic. I found the nurses to be a little disorganized and forgetful. They would sometimes forget to add a medication to a prescription order, didn't get bloodwork in on time so that I had to be re-tested, and a few things like that. Luckily I'm pretty on top of things, so this didn't bother me as much as it might have otherwise. Also, I found Gaby and Erika in particular lacking the warmth and friendliness you would hope for with so many visits and such an emotional/sensitive issue. The nurse Jessie is the one exception, as I find her warm and caring. Baylee is somewhere in the middle. None of this would stop me from recommending this clinic to anyone from my best friend to a stranger on the street. We are all just humans and anyone can find something to criticize if they look hard enough. I did like how they were always available to answer questions, were willing to get back to you if they needed to consult with the doctor first, and were prompt to call back at the times when they weren't available.
Describe your experience with California Center for Reproductive Health.
It is difficult to review the clinic as separate from Dr Mor because it feels as if they are one and the same due to the personalized attention I received. I was never passed onto another doctor or even nurse or technician and I really appreciated the one-on-one treatment due to the sensitive nature of this treatment. I never had to worry if a doctor had forgotten who I was or hadn't read my file because it was always Dr Mor. This is a significant reason I would not go to anyone else to deal with infertility.
What specific things went wrong at California Center for Reproductive Health?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at California Center for Reproductive Health.
As I stated before, I have had to remind nurses to call in prescriptions or had the pharmacist call to order a med they forgot to put on the prescription. During our journey to have our first they forgot to call me with blood test results, but I wasn't one to wait, so I didn't mind calling them. Also I had to have blood drawn twice for one test because my sample wasn't sent in to the lab on time (it was time sensitive). Honestly, during this second journey--maybe because there are more nurses and they aren't as overwhelmed, but that's just a guess--they seem better about calling with results and being responsive and on top of things.

2015 - 2019, Successful
Ask questions. Dr Mor will always make time to answer them. He never makes you feel like your questions are silly... has an amazing bedside manner. He takes your losses personally and celebrates your victory’s right alongside you. His clinic is so busy but he never rushes you and he remembers details about your case from years back...Flare protocol both times. Lupron, Follistim, Menopur. The first round I had 10 eggs retrieved. One normal embryo, which produced my daughter. Second round same protocol, 7 mature eggs, 3 embryos, one normal. This round did not result in pregnancy.
Flare protocol both times [at California Center for Reproductive Health]. Lupron, Follistim, Menopur. The first round I had 10 eggs retrieved. One normal embryo, which produced my daughter...The nursing staff is friendly, helpful and approachable. They get back to you ASAP...They are very busy and recently moved offices so there are just some normal kinks to work out where that is concerned. They definitely outgrew the old office so the new bigger office was very necessary! Otherwise I have been very happy with the clinic and their method of operation.
Dr Mor is compassionate and caring. He takes a real interest in helping you achieve your goals. There is no “one size fits all” approach. He celebrates your victories and comforts you thru your losses. He is a genuine doctor and never makes you feel rushed.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eliran Mor at California Center for Reproductive Health?
Dr Mor has an amazing bedside manner. He takes your losses personally and celebrates your victory’s right alongside you. His clinic is so busy but he never rushes you and he remembers details about your case from years back.
Describe the protocols Eliran Mor used in your cycles at California Center for Reproductive Health and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with California Center for Reproductive Health.
Describe Eliran Mor's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at California Center for Reproductive Health.
Only had one to transfer each time
2015 - 2019, Unsuccessful
[Dr. Eliran Mor] takes the time to listen and to provide complete explanations. He is kind and affirming but also realistic...super knowledgeable, friendly, and patient. I always felt like he knew what he was doing and I trust him completely. I always felt like he had my best interest in mind. Even though I have not yet been successful, I remain hopeful under his care...I think the protocols Dr. Mor prescribed for IUI, retrivals and transfer were all pretty standard.
[California Center for Reproductive Health] moved several months ago to a larger, nicer space a few blocks down the street from where it was previously. The new clinic is clean, spacious, well-appointed, well-equipped, and comfortable. The staff is great and I always felt good about the care I recieved there...They [nurses] are all excellent. Jessie is my favorite, but they are all knowledgeable, helpful, compassionate and kind... when I compared the costs online, they seemed reasonable.
Dr. Mor is amazing. He is kind, caring, super knowledgeable, friendly, and patient. I always felt like he knew what he was doing and I trust him completely. I always felt like he had my best interest in mind. Even though I have not yet been successful, I remain hopeful under his care.
Don't be afraid to hear the truth about the likelihood of conceiving with your own eggs, etc.
Dr. Mor takes the time to listen and to provide complete explanations. He is kind and affirming but also realistic.
They are all excellent. Jessie is my favorite, but they are all knowledgeable, helpful, compassionate and kind.
Describe your experience with California Center for Reproductive Health.
Dr. Mor's clinic moved several months ago to a larger, nicer space a few blocks down the street from where it was previously. The new clinic is clean, spacious, well-appointed, well-equipped, and comfortable. The staff is great and I always felt good about the care I recieved there.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eliran Mor at California Center for Reproductive Health.
I don't remember. But when I compared the costs online, they seemed reasonable.
I only had one viable embryo to work with so this was not an issue in my case.
Hollywood

Dr. Mor and his staff members are all very kind. They take the time to answer questions and explain all new medicines and procedures.... Dr. Mor is very nice and encouraging. He always greets us with a smile and a handshake. His bright smile always keeps me going, even when I'm not getting the best of news. He always asks if I have any questions, and is willing to talk me through any of my concerns/questions.... All of the nurses are really nice and helpful.
All of the nurses [CA Ctr for Repro Health] are really nice and helpful. They always greet me with a smile and answer any/all questions that I have. They take the time to explain the medications, which I really appreciate. They write everything out on paper, so that its easy to remember once you get home as well!... Parking at the Encino clinic is rough! If you park in the lot, you have to pay around $8 (at least!) + tip for the valet! I always try to find street parking, but there aren't too many spots available.
All of the nurses are really nice and helpful. They always greet me with a smile and answer any/all questions that I have. They take the time to explain the medications, which I really appreciate. They write everything out on paper, so that its easy to remember once you get home as well!
Describe your experience with California Center for Reproductive Health.
The clinic is great, and they have several locations in case one is more convenient for you. Parking at the Encino clinic is rough! If you park in the lot, you have to pay around $8 (at least!) + tip for the valet! I always try to find street parking, but there aren't too many spots available.
Encino

2009 - 2013, Successful
...there seemed to always be a need to follow up with the nursing staff to insure time sensitive dates with regards to medications and dosing, were closely monitored. I had to stay on top of my regimen.
How was your experience with Eliran Mor at California Center for Reproductive Medicine?
I would highly recommend Dr. Mor. Unlike other physicians I have interfaced with, Dr. Mor never came off as superior and would give me the time necessary during my appointments, to cover all my concerns, in great detail.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eliran Mor at California Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Despite who you see, do your research and become familiar with all your options.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eliran Mor at California Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Mor was always gentle, kind, positive and available.
Describe your experience with your nurse at California Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Erika)
Although I liked Erika very much, there seemed to always be a need to follow up with the nursing staff to insure time sensitive dates with regards to medications and dosing, were closely monitored. I had to stay on top of my regimen.
What specific things went wrong at California Center for Reproductive Medicine?
California Center for Reproductive Medicine